• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This came about from you talking to a stranger.
It might have been a trolling some forum online, a text from a unknown number, a random drunk at the bar. Point is you were asked a question....

If you could choose one super power what would it be?

The conversation might have been brief, you maybe got into a tangent and argued with the stranger.
What matters is you answered that question. You might have said "eh I'd be superman" which is when the question was asked again but slightly different.

I said ONE super power you muppet, and the speedforce doesn't exist. That said. If you could choose to have one power...
what would you pick?

Next morning when you woke up, it became clear something is different. Something off about you and your life in general...
Not only that a devilishly handsome man in a white suit complete with a top hat is posing casually in your bedroom. As you take note of the stranger and possibly utter the beginning of your rightfully curious questions as to what's going on...
The stranger speaks with a smile and a outstretched finger

"Your Accursed friend! There's others like you, your lives are about to change forever! You are now unable to remain dead you see. Accursed beings have a unique power and the ability to respawn!
think of it like having a extra life or five like your favorite video game, you ever bite the big one then BAM
you wake up in the last place you slept good as new... don't believe me? Go fight a monster an you'll see.

ah also accursed beings can sense other accursed things, so monsters are and have always been a thing but you never noticed cause you only just became a protagonist, or a victim... doesn't matter friend, go try out the power and have fun killing monsters! You manage to kill three and I'll come visit you to answer questions and direct you further"

The handsome man posed again and then was gone, physically vanished with no trace.

You however can legit hear the sound of monsters outside. Screeches and roars, whines and worse...
A look out the window proves the vanishing man's words true!
A giant flying eyeball with wings flaps by,
A two foot tall goblin creature was outside making eye contact with you,
A creature that can only be described as a dragon or very impressive gecko with wings soars majestically in the distance,

Also you have a super power, oh shit
====================
Modern fantasy, group rp for five or six people. Characters can and will probably die but hey it's video game logic and you respawn apparently.

Two paragraphs or more for each post is what I'm after.
The premise may sound silly and devoid of information but eh fuck it, i dont care how it seems

Kill three monsters in game and you can get some answers

Answer the question here or go elsewhere I ain't dictating your free time your grown already.

With Kind Regards, Flowiest D

Last edited:
Not sure if this will ever get enough people aha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back