• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

dancew/me!

awaiting ball to be thrown
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
WHO ARE YOU?
I'm Dancer. You can call me Dance or something. I also typically talk in lowercase. I like black tea with milk and buttery pastries. I'm a fan of strawberry ice cream more than chocolate, and I've grown a distaste for vanilla except for when it's in my coffee.

RESPONSE TIME
I'm looking for a partner who is ghost-friendly or doesn't mind waiting a long time. I'm in uni, so things will definitely get spaced out by a week or two at some point. I may also need to drop at a sudden or late notice. I'm friendly to all of those previous things for you, as well, by the way.

THEMES
I love dark themes and tropes. However, I also like to write psychological horror, cryptids, backrooms-esque abstract sci-fi supernatural shit, mildly-existential stuff, thrillers, etc. and it incorporates into my work at times. I will ask you to let me know what things you're not comfortable with privately or before roleplay if we do any dark themes. Obviously, you are not obligated to do any of the things I like or tropes I enjoy.

FANDOMS
  • FNAF - I can play Sundrop/Moondrop (Sun/Moon, Eclipse, etc. and I'm familiar with some fandom popular AUs)
  • UNDERTALE - I can mostly play most characters from the main game that aren't extremely energetic or active. I can't do Undyne or Papyrus, sadly.
  • UTMV / UNDERTALE AUS - I can do most of the main AUs. You'll wanna ask specifically about the AU or who you want me to play, and my interpretations may not be the same as yours. I'm down for anything, and I would say I'm more adept with writing Nightmare, Dream, Killer, Dust, Fell, and Classic.
  • others forgotten, please ask in the replies/messages.
PAIRINGS
Any, canon/canon or canon/OC etc. are fine. (I haven't been on the site in actual years, do you guys use characterxcharacter more or character/character??) I also have no preference for MxM or FxM, etc.

ORIGINAL STUFF
I'm open to all original plots, pairings, whatever the hell is brewing in your brain. Ask me about what I have in store. I also like to write quests/choose your own adventures, and I'm absolutely down to do a personal quest.

PAIRING TROPES I'M INTO
(The + means it can be a romantic or platonic pairing)

• Mortal + Immortal
  • Worshipper + Deity
  • Human + Supernatural/Cryptid/Fantasy Creature
  • Mob Boss + Some Guy/Anyone
  • Some Guy With A Decent Enough Moral Compass + Serial Killer/Morally Corrupt Figure
  • others i forgot
PLEASE BE:
  • 18+
  • ghost-friendly / willing to wait 1-2 weeks or longer
  • writing at least 2 sentences
  • patient and open to lots of communication
  • not squeamish to blood, violence, etc.
IN SHORT, I AM:
  • 18+
  • ghost-friendly / willing to wait 1-2 weeks or longer / flexible
  • irregular response time
  • writing 1- 3 paragraphs based on scene, but always at least 2 sentences
  • patient and open to lots of communication
  • not squeamish to blood, violence, etc. / enjoy dark themes
  • open to canon/oc, canon/canon, romantic pairings, and original plots

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested as well! Please take your time in responding, no rush at all! ♡

Hihi! I would possibly be interested in this, as a fellow College student I feel your pain with it so I’m very accepting! Feel free to dm me to talk about it some more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back