• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trulane - A Fantasy RP

"Okay," Arryn said softly. She took his hand in hers, since he still seemed shaky, and walked home with him, constantly checking on how he was.

Ferron was good at hiding anything wrong with him, and so the entire way home he seemed perfectly fine, even though he still had difficulty breathing. When they got home, he sat down in the nearest chair and exhaled heavily.

Brutus and Tea rushed over to them, specifically focusing on Ferron, each of them putting their head on his lap and wagging their tails, trying to get his attention. They knew something was wrong.

Arryn smiled as she watched him pet the dogs. She loved seeing them interact, and help Ferron in a way she maybe couldn't.

Ferron stayed quiet for a bit and just pet the dogs, until he felt well enough to say, "We need to go visit Lord Callum."

"We haven't heard back from them, we don't know where they live now," Arryn said softly. She reached out to gently touch his shoulder, and used her magic to ease the pain in his legs, thinking that might help him a bit.

The pain relief she gave him helped, but he was still focusing on the situation. After a moment of pausing, he said, "Maybe we shouldn't tell him."

"Well, he might he trying to get the castle back, and if he or anyone else knows, then he might be exempt from having rights to the throne. If he learns he's adopted, it might shake his faith."

"But the fact that he was adopted on a deal might make him even more legitimate. He probably knows he's adopted," Arryn said.

Arryn kissed his cheek, then called Tea after her, but Tea refused to leave Ferron's side, so Arryn went to the room alone.

Ferron remained with the dogs and pet them idly. When he was ready, he stood up and went to their bedroom. "Hello, love." He said softly, sitting on the bed.

"I'm not sure. I want to, but I'm still pissed off about how he handled the situation with Emmalia being a... thing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back