• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Etratsa
Tags:
Shadowfall Shadowfall

ta0kVx4.png

She wags a finger slowly with a shake of her head "You likely just called several of the more obvious ones, and the majority of mine are unlikely to pick up a phone to what they would assume a stranger or not recall. An in-person approach would be far better but from what I suspect? you're going to get a few of those anyway on your way for the rest...such as the illegal underground fighting community" throwing a sly grin and side-eye for a moment "Personally not something I considered breaking up since those little dance parties do give some levity as well as being self-contained and lets people work out their frustrations...its frankly a public service" chuckling further to herself she moves towards the door "But mine? Well that boats about to come in, maybe stop off at church, that little free spirit enclave, unique streamer or a few other ones.....the only question is which first though unless your going to want some help first?" shooting a final knowing look as her hand rests on the door handle.

Open to: Anyone (Sort of including Yahhah Yahhah and PlusUltra PlusUltra 's character)

"Tch, tch, tch." The pickings were not good. Viola dove through at least nine dumpsters, but the most valuable thing she could find was a half-full can of beans. Nothing smooth to keep, and no good food for her and her pretties. Maybe she could go to the church? She’s heard the homeless speak of them giving away free supplies. But the thought of herself begging others for her own survival; it was disgraceful. She rummaged through the tenth dumpster, throwing out bags of useless trash and grumbling. Where was the meat? Where were the collectables? She slammed it shut in frustration, turning to the streets.

As she walked out, something bumped into Viola, pushing her a good two feet. She quickly caught herself, and "looked" at whoever pushed her. She listened, hearing the sniffling of a child. She turned her head down, and reached out. Her hand felt the softness of his hair, and then the smoothness of his skin. The boy recoiled, and she heard him wipe his hand on his clothing. Viola smiled, and threw an apology for the boy. The kid apologized back, then explained himself. He lost his parents in the busy streets of New York City, and he's been searching blindly for the past half hour.

"Oh..." she said in her elderly woman tone. "It's alright, dearie. Come with me. Granny can help you find them."

"R-Really?" he said through the tears.

She nodded, extending her hand.The noise of the boy shuffling away made her ears twitch, though. "Oh, I am sorry for the mess on my hands. Times have been… hard. Follow me, at least.” And that he did. The boy asked her lots of questions, like "Are you blind?" or, "How old are you?" It reminded her of the son she had in her 20s. She hoped that this boy would be as delicious as he was. The rats were hungry, as was she. Now, where would she feed her pretties? She doubted that she could convince him to enter the sewers. The last child she ate came crawling to her in the dead of night, and she could have the rats devour him. In the broad daylight, though?

Then she remembered a certain place, where nobody went to or lived at. At least, to her knowledge. Normally, she would travel through the sewer systems where it was only herself to mind. With the boy, she had to walk through more populated areas. She missed the sticky goop that colored the floor, and the rats that roamed peacefully.

Viola had to pass by many buildings, including the church, where another super sat inside. She caught the eye of a man nearing his 40s, who lived in the very place she planned to bring the child to.

0fe2ba79d985abfb98e5ac3a8d53fdfa.jpgLiz picked up with this interesting girl. At first the two played in unison but then the tempo picked up and the girl stepped up her game by dancing while playing. Liz lost track and let the girl take over. The crowd was captivated by her. For the duration of the song the only sound Liz could her was the violin and the subtle roar of cars in the distance.Liz watched and listen picking up the tricks as best she could. It was through watching others that Liz learned best, and she was glad for this little lesson.
The song came it its conclusion and the crowd clapped and cheered. Many put down money and whole bills for the performance. Liz graciously admitted defeat and put down a twenty of her own. It was a lot but she was getting paid today so she could spare it for a fellow musician and a better one at that. Liz clapped and bowed to her better. "Well done! The name is Liz." She held out a hand to the young woman and smiled. "What's your name and where did you learn?" Looking at the girl it was hard to tell if she had classical training or if she was a partially self taught prodigy like herself. In another world they might be in an orchestra together; sabotaging each other for first chair. Liz got a better look at the black violin in the girl's hands and it was almost pristine. This was unusual for a street performer where it meant playing all day and most of the night for one meal. Though the way this girl played she might not need to work as hard. "You live around here?" Liz realized she might be a little too intrusive and was putting the girl off. "I hope I'm not asking too many questions. Not often someone of your skills sets stage on the streets."
Jigajig Jigajig

Allec laid back against a wall. After his little jaunt that morning he had tracked down a dumpster with something he could eat in it. Allec didn’t have high standards, he’d eaten things in the past as the dragon that he was more ashamed of then garbage. Allec took a deep breath against the building holding his hands in a laid back version of a meditative stance.
Suddenly a different smell entered his senses. He’d had a keen sense since he’d started turning into the Dragon, it had helped him avoid trouble in the past but Allec still didn’t like anything his “powers” gave him. Allec grunted and opened his eyes, noticing an old lady and a child had decided to come into the place. That was a bit weird, Allec hadn’t been disturbed by people since he’d moved here besides the odd homeless man who normally moved on quickly enough. He wondered why an old lady would bring a child here, Allen’s first instinct was to be suspicious but his second instinct of he didn’t really care won out. Allec cleared his throat. “I wouldn’t stick around here long if I were you. It’s dangerous” Allec advised. That was and wasn’t true. Sure the place was crumbling but it was too empty to really be unsavory, but it was also where Allec the man who could turn into a giant firebreathing murderlizard if he got too stressed, so that made it a place Allec would be happier if people just avoided it.
StaidFoal StaidFoal

Jane Doe
Tags:
StaidFoal StaidFoal Yahhah Yahhah Open

9E06dzQD7tM1112.png

Remaining still for a good while the girl eventually raises her head to look upwards once more, the weight was still there but at least now a calmness came over her giving her what she needed to continue forward and finding a way to help. Spending a brief moment within the churches bathroom cleaning the bandages and replacing them, a cracked tearing of sorts as they unstick and watching the last of the red varnish down the sink with only her as her mind continues to turn through the spikes of discomfort and pain, raising her head to stare at her uncovered reflection for only a moment as fresh white conceals the myriad of wounds.

Stepping once out into the fresh air her distraction almost has her collide with an elderly woman and her child, going to apologize with a faint bow "I apologize miss...are...are you ok?" finally looking them over as concern seeps into her soft tone, the blood on the woman's hands and tear marks on boys face were certainly warning signs, the woman ragged clothing and the milky texture to the boys eyes did not help the overall image as well. While there was a greater issue with the new Artori revelation she could not ignore troubles directly in front of her. "Please...come inside, it's warm and im sure we...we could do something for you." gesturing back towards the church as another man advised about the danger of the area.

Zane
Location USF

Reytian Reytian Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Shadowfall Shadowfall

Zane stared down at the being with intent curioisty cocking his head to one side. He watched as it slowly began to sniff at his extended hand, it's eyes darting up to look at his face before going back to sniffing, before ever so slowly nuzzling the hand with its nose, then check before using it's whole head. Whatever this thing was it seemed to be more like an animal, using smell to determine things. He glanced at Soundwave making sure nothing happened before Zane suddenly twitched as a tongue suddenly entwined around his fingers making him smile slightly. That was until something else suddenly entered the cage.

Zane suddenly stood up as did the snake like dog thing next to him. He watched as it began to make hissing like noises, body arched and massive teeth bared. Zane's gaze flitted to Soundwave then to this .. thing. To call it a monster would be fitting.. Two large bone like swords for arms, after it had just ripped one off and stuck it into the cage post, a camera focussing on us.. Zane frowned thinking.. "Viewers?" Wait.. that wasn't that Super Sugoi Monster Mash thing was it.. Zane facepalmed sighing, before his attention was shifted to Soundwave who was suddenly moving towards it, a voice mimicking Zeek, himself and that thing broadcasting. That was until Zeek put a stop to everything again. Zane nodded to Zeek clicking his fingers and motioning at him. Zeek nodded and suddenly was inside the cage. He put his hand upon the Albino snake/dog things head and gently petted it whispering. "Hey there, why don't you come with me hmm?" Zeek was a man of many talents and also had some interesting powers, teleportation being one of them. He could also speak ANY language, even those that no longer existed. So if anyone could talk to this thing it would be him. Zeek glanced down at his pocket as his phone vibrated. Checking the caller ID he sighed. Now was not the best of times to be getting a call.

Zane took two steps forwards picking his coat up and putting it back on. Cracking his neck and knocking as he rolled his shoulders he turned his gaze to the new creature giving it a cold stone stare. The air inside the cage suddenly changed as it became strange, small sparks appearing here and there. Zane raised his arm grinning. "Well then.. let's not disappoint our viewers" Lightning began to swirl around his arm cracking with a deep ferocity.

Alice

Alonthra Alonthra

Alice kept on playing the music lost inside the ever changing melody. She could easily play for hours and hours upon end the music speaking to her and soothing her thoughts and mind. She did not know why or how she was so good she just was and is. She smiled as she slowly came to an end on the last beautiful note before opening her eyes again the crowd cheering and putting money in her upturned hat. She bowed thanking everyone before watching them slowly disperse leaving only herself and the other girl. Looking at her she smiled bending down to put her hat back on, not before removing the money and putting inside one her pockets.
She was suddenly barraged with questions and cocked her head to one side smiling softly. "Oh it is a pleasure to meet you Liz!" She giggled. "Well my name is Alice and.." She paused thinking. "Where did I learn.. Oh.." She frowned thinking. "I do not remember.." Alice looked at her Violin as if it would tell her all her past and secrets that were blocked from her mind.. She then looked back up at Liz and thought again. "Hmm.. I live where life takes me to I suppose.." She then smiled once more her child like nature returning almost as quick as it went. "No no questions are good and are fun! Do you live around here?"

Sirius
Sirius stared down the wear house where it would all go down with cold eyes. Years of being hunted just because they where different, years of pain and misery just because they where special. She’d had enough of it, and luckily for her there where others. A small group she had gathered to help her in this endevour. A smaller girl that looked like a chameleon almost, a massive rock like creature, and a crab. Sure they were a strange bunch but tonight. Tonight they would start turning things around. “You all remember why we are doing this right? They hunt us, slaughter us and ruin our lives just because of something we can’t control. It’s about time we change that. They hunt us because they fear us, like hyenas fear lions they run scared and attack us in packs to kill us. Now it’s time to show them the consequences.” She said coldly to the group she stood with. Looking back down to the wear house as her eyes narrowed. “You all know you’re positions. Go.” Was the last thing she said to them. The chameleon leaping off the roof and towards the wear house with the thing following afterwards leaving Viana to wait there in the shadows, ready to rain down her fire on the target zone, they had chosen this abandoned smelting wear house for a reason.

Slipping her mask she had custom made on the eyes lit up a fiery red as she ran through the plan one more time in her mind. Everyone in the group has comprises hidden with them so they could all communicate. “Remember the plan. Chameleon will be the lure drawing them in, screaming as if she was a victim of our monster. Crab will be the bait, let them see you and engage for a moment before running. Make sure they give chase to you into the kill zone. Once there rock will lock them in trapping the Templar’s. Let me know and they will burn in fire for there sins.” She said over coms to the group just to make sure everyone knew there positions and what to do. This had to work, the black Templar’s had killed tens of thousands of innocent people just because they where different, thousands of mothers, fathers, children. All because they where special. It was time to fight back and this was how they where gonna start.

Sirius was pulled from her internal hatred by the ringing of her encrypted phone, a special devise her mother had given her so she couldn’t be tracked by it. Slowly she pushed the earpiece to answer the phone and listen to who was calling. She said nothing yet but simply listened. If they had this number then she had undoubtedly met them and knew them enough to know they where and ally, so she’d let them speak until the Templar’s arrived. The plan was perfect. They even made the trail obvious. Trail of blood leading to the Templar’s targets layer/trap zone. Even a body for them to find for when they get there.
Shadowfall Shadowfall FearItself FearItself

Last edited:
"Well, I just called at least one of those, but if you're going to do some public service announcements face to face..." He stood from his chair, a lanyard with a key popping into his palm from nothingness. "... Then I might as well go along. Show my favor and how serious the both of us take this 'little' uprising." He chuckled to himself, putting his hand over Estratsa's and turning the doorknob.

PlusUltra PlusUltra

-x-

Millie laughed to herself menacingly, relishing the fact that her challengers weren't going to hold back. Even the host was threatening her! Perfect, all of this would make such good entertainment! A screen flashed to life on the inside of one of her bone glaives, bright enough to shine through the translucent material. She checked her viewer count ravenously, until she saw something strange.

"What?" The blades shattered, revealing underneath the bone arms and wrists like a normal person. She couldn't believe it. Zero viewers! Preposterous. She held out an index finger to the electrically charged monolith of a man and the intimidating vigilante who clearly had some sorta deal with her she didn't get. "Hol' on a sec guys, I think something's wrong with my phone." Despite the seething combatants ready to fight her, she whipped around quickly to her phone and twisted it out from it's bony post, carelessly smashing the biological material onto the floor of the ring, shattering the bone. Her phone popped out, unharmed, and she checked the signal. Dead, nada, zero. No wonder, she was underground after all. In fact, she was pretty surprised by how she was able to get a clear enough signal to stream in that staircase, even at the bottom of it... and all the way up to the ring...

Whatever. It's probably something she could take to a shop for.

She sighed, then pouted as best a monster could without cheeks or even lips. "I don't have a connection guys, my stream's dead." Her cheeks grew back, hiding all those extra teeth once more. She furrowed her brow at her phone frustratedly, then sighed, looking up to the three potential combatants she had. "Well, I'm sorry to show you guys up like that. I'm just gonna..." The lightning man had electricity arching between himself and the cage. Touching the metal would probably be a bad idea. Silly-voice man seemed to have something of a personal problem he wanted to work out on her too, which wasn't a first. She was pretty sure a large portion of her fans were able to express something out of watching her turn into frankly messed up monsters and eating whatever was unfortunate enough to come her way during a stream. One time, she ate a rat. Whole. Who does that?

"...take my phone, and leave." She slowly drawled out, her phone sinking into her skin. She walked back to the edge of the cage, towards the door, towards the roiling crowd. She didn't know if she had a way out, between the crowd, Zeek, and her opponents in the ring. Her shoes slowly started to melt, and soon enough, so did her ankles.

Jigajig Jigajig Reytian Reytian Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

-x-

"Greetings, and thank you for picking up this call." A sweet voice chimed, though clearly artificial in nature. "This is a call from The Lawbringer's On-Board operating system, Morrigan. We are informing you that we are gathering together a large amount of individuals with powers like yours to truly fight back against the Templar menace that has recently gained a surge in power. With your help, we can liberate ourselves once and for all!" The AI swelled, before returning to it's normal speaking octave. "Please hang up and call this number back to speak with Lawbringer himself, or stay on the line if you have any further questions."

The phone would stay on the line until you hung up, or until Morrigan decided you were done wasting Curt's minutes.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Templars coming in their own post.)

Etratsa
Tags:
Shadowfall Shadowfall

ta0kVx4.png

"Or that you just want to spend time with me" winking towards him before taking his hand once the door is open and heading out in her normal confident walk "I managed to secure two individuals already prior to getting here, they should meet up later after gathering up supplies for a gathering point...something I came into possession of a while ago, though it did take a few favors to conceal it, but don't worry I'm sure it will be ship shape with plenty of luxuries to accommodate our plans"

Dictating as she goes with a raised finger as if talking to a student, her long strides taking them ever further "So would you rather take a stroll in the underground a sporting event? a little deeper for the brutish puppy? the deathless doctor? A musical Assasin?...." eye flashing across her book before slotting it away once more "or one of your callers first?"

A chopper flew across the country from one of California's local airbases, reappropriated by the Black Templar nearly a decade ago. "Alright Hades squad, here's the drill." A commander said into their earpieces, just audible enough over the buffeting winds of the helicopter's blades.

"We've just received a distress call from a hostage situation. We should be closing in on the drop point soon, an old Magnum Works warehouse. I'll have team 1 land on a nearby rooftop to provide overwatch and manage drones. Team 2 will be doing the breaching and clearing. Everybody remember their teams?" A ring of "Sir yes sir." and "Understood." rolled through the chopper, to Hades Actual's approval. "Approaching drop zone 1." The pilot said. Squad command threw ropes out the side of the chopper as they reached their first destination, a group of three sliding down to their first point. The helicopter left for the second drop zone as team 1 began to quickly unpack. The sniper and her spotter got eyes on the front door, the most obvious point of attack. The third man, the drone controller, unpackaged a fresh drone and sent it to the sky, an array of camera and scanning equipment bundled all over the bottom of it, including a few new sensors that have only been put to use recently. It was a smaller breed than commercial drones, and as such, much much quieter. It flew through an open window on the roof, and silently sat nearby the roof, merely spectating.

Team 2 split into team 2 and team 3, the first team of four filing around the west side of the building, a demolitions specialist among their ranks. The second team of three quietly landed on the roof, careful not to stomp their boots around on the metal tiling, a specialist weapons user among their ranks. Team 3's specialist had an array of geneva convention violating weaponry on his person that would send at least ten men to prison for the rest of their lives, with not only chlorine and nerve gas, but a flamethrower and a slew of homemade dirty bombs.

"Alright team 2 and team 3, equip gas masks and load special ammunition." The soldiers, before preparing for a breach, slid on their gas masks and ensured that they had the correct type of ammunition equipped: siegebreaker rounds. These bullets had cores of depleted uranium, tipped with explosives. These custom rounds were developed in a lab after some brief inspiration from their much larger artillery-based cousins, who used the same exact type of round on a much larger scale.

Team 1's drone controller flicked his scanners online. Heat signatures were active, and so were the metahunting signatures, highlighting with a bright red outline which targets were metas and which weren't. "Targets painted. Prepare to engage." Team 2 loaded up a few breach charges along the walls and put themselves into cover. Team 3 found ceiling windows across the roof that were just able to give them an accurate view of the floor, each with a metahuman in their sights, waiting for the order to fire. The specialist however, had a few canisters of nerve gas prepared, and waited for his personal cue to drop them.

"On my signal." Hades Actual said. All was still. All was silent. Hades squad did not make mistakes.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Yahhah Yahhah PlusUltra PlusUltra

Viola Absinthe
Viola had heard the church doors open, and she also heard the quick shuffling of someone who nearly bumped into them. What she didn't expect to hear, though, was an apology, followed by the young lady asking if she was okay. The old woman twisted her head to the speaker, neck bones cracking like a crushed plastic cup. She put on a polite smile as she thought of what to reply with. Nobody ever talked to her, aside from brave or naïve children, and she never talked to them. Why this lady chose to speak with her was dumbfounding to Viola.

It was then that the women invited them inside the church. Viola's smile had faltered, growing annoyed of this stranger. She heard the child turn to the church, ready to run inside. Why was she so kind to someone like her? Who loved her rats and despised people, and lived in the sewers and came out drenched in its contents. This sweetness; Viola hated it. She forcefully took the boy's hand, saying, "Dearie, I'm sorry, but we're not poor and homeless. We do not need anyone's hand, which unlike mine are loamless. I have to find this boy's parents, and I know exactly where to travel. Where it is, he will be at ease, and the mystery to unravel."

The boy was tugging his hand, but Viola held on. He whined, saying that it was warm in there, and that his parents would go to church next Sunday. Viola turned back around, starting to walk again.

Djekil Solas

20191030_225243.jpg It had been hours since the service had started, and everything seemed okay, the customers were satisfied, no plate were broken. Solas wasn't the best cook ever but he was good enough to please those who ate at his place, you learn a lot of thing when you can only depend on yourself. So everything was alright, seemed in order at first glance, but the regular (the most observers of them) knew that there was a problem, one of the waiters was missing nothing to worry about they would think, but for the staff it was different; they knew him, never would he miss a shift, he love this job, want to have his own restaurant someday, and he needed the money. What happened?

After the service solas called his employee in the kitchen. "Any of you know were his michael?" he asked, but no one answered "What about you?" looking directly at the cook next to him, a friend of michael who live in the same neighborhood, "N... no sir, he wasn't home when i checked." he said while avoiding to meet solas eyes, wiping the sweat from his forehead, his hands started to shiver, no doubt, he lied "Okay." solas sighted "Listen very well." he then shorten the distance between him and the cook, staring at him with a severe face, thinking of all the ways he could get the truth out of him, all extremely painful but then again somethin ain't right; he clear his throat, look at every person present in the room then come back to the cook "We all have our part to play in this restaurant and when one of you is missing, someone else has to take his place." he pause for a second "I don't care if you miss one or to work days, but when you do, warn me beforehand, do not cause trouble for others." he open the tap and wash his hand "SO! Cook, you ready to tell me where the heck is your little friend!" a timid voice come out of the boy mouth "I... I... don't know si..." solas interrupt him "Do not lie, you're hiding something." he look a bit more "I can see that you're scared but whatever put you in this state, i am far, far worse than it; so start spitting out the truth or i'm gonna make you do." the cook look horrified he move his lips, try to say something, then stop he look around him as if trying to confirm the safety of the place and then speak up "Michael is having troubles." "What kind?" the cook take a serious look, no more words were needed, whatever the waiter got himself into; was life threatening.

An hour later, solas arrive at michael house; the cook told him everything, his friend's father owned the wrong people money and he was forcing michael to work in order to reimburse them, when they started getting impatient he ran away; since then things started to get worse. Djekil solas is not the kind of men to cry for others, he don't even remember the last time he did it for himself, but for michael he was ready to go on the offensive,because for him, this "kid" as he like to call him was more passionate, devoted, optimistic and courageous than he could ever be. *TOC TOC TOC, solas knocked at the door and soon he could hear a feminine voice asking for his name "Can i see michael it's important?" immediately the voice replicat "He is not here please leave us alone!" the girl tried to hide her emotions and she did well, but not enough to convince solas, he knew this voice, he heard it from many people he had point his guns at fear, anxiety it was obvious now, even if the cook lied, something was definitely going on here, "Just tell him Djekil his here, i'll wait outside okay?" he turn around to look at the sky, feeling a ball traveling from his stomach to his throat as his eyes descend upon the land of men, is chest started to feel more and more hotter, disgust was perceptible on his face; he was once again confronted with what he tried to run from years ago, the primary trait of humanity: it ugliness and as he watched the landscape, he start to regret staying alive, Maybe dying was the best choice after all, he would no longer need to smile at this creepy world where him and his kind where not accepted. Suddenly he's pulled out of his reflection by a young man voice "Boss! What are you doing here?" it was michael, he looked tired, drained, solas stare at him for a short while before responding "We need to talk now."

Somewhere in the Northern Pacific.

The massive glass structure hovered silently in the air nearly two miles above the oceans surface. It was at least a mile wide and half that in height. Looking like a black sphere surrounded by skyscraper size spires which revolved around the central mass making the whole think look almost like a black sun. An eerie reflective fog seemed to surround the structure however one would only need a little bit to realize it wasnt a fog but a gasseous form of glass both blocking the radars aimed at him, obscuring visual, and destroying any engines that took in the destructive crystaline particulates, to say nothing of the damage it would do to the lungs.

Deep within the layers of thick black glass he sat on his ornate throne head resting in his left hand as he watched the world through the massive wall of monitors. It was the newscast from atori industries that caught his attention. "You mad fool, have you any idea what you've just done." he muttered to himself as he reached into his pocket and drew his Smart phone. Sending the group text to his four gems which read. "Muster the forces. It begins." the last two words he uttered aloud the words seeming to reverberate through the entire fortress. The entaire structure began to move slowly southward dozens of massive tendrils of Liquid glass extended down from the palace and continued deep underwater where they began absorbing sand from the ocean floor. As he willed the structure forward he pulled back his mist so that his location would be revealed to his current target. The united states Central Pacific fleet...
~~~
Mira Bella

The massive womans feet landed with a thud on the roof of the six floor parking garage leaving her footprints embedded in the concrete. A man who was standing there smoking a cigarette dropped his smoke from between his lips as the seeming amazon landed in front of him. Mira managed to notice him as she scanned her surroundings. Smiling she walked over to the man and bent over to pick up his cigarette. She put it to his lips with one hand, and with the other she gently closed his jaw for him. She had noticed the man was actually rather tall only an inch or so below her own frame. He wore a long tan trench coat which was so typical of new yorkers in the winter. "Thats a nice coat Sugar, i dont suppose i could have it?" the mans eyes shifted from Mira to the footprints in the pavement before nodding profusely and removing his coat passing it to the scantily clad performer. She rifled through the pockets in front of him handing back his cigarettes, Zippo, and Phone. Afterwards she walked to the otherside of the parking garages roof befpre leaping off of it and landing in the narrow alley below. As she walked she plucked a strip of aluminium from the nearby chainlink fence and used the thin metal strip to tie her hair in a bun before walking out into the throng of people and stepping into the subway station.
~~~
Frank Von Guff

The sound of wet flesh slapping hard on concrete echoed through the tunnels as frank put his kill down in his lair. An old large central chamber in the sewers with a non designated hole in the side of it allowing frank to move in and out of the hudson and remain submerged the entire time. He had just returned from a long and particularly trying hunt but was finally ready to eat. The tiger shark had given him enough trouble tgat he felt a bit of primal joy for being able to sink his teeth into it. He noisily devoured the apex predator in a matter of a few minutes, with all the water, flat surfaces, and tunnels the echoes would likely carry far into the sewer systems. After eating his fill frank would finally retreat to a well shadowed corner of the large chamber where he would curl up and sleep, though his black beady eyes would remain open.
~~~
Alfred Kingsbane

By the time he met the western border of germany electircal currents had begun to arc off of him as he breached mach 300. He had a hard time saying bye to the children this time around, mostly because he knew he would be gone for a while. He had his own reasons after all. The Netherlands seemed to only take a few seconds to cross, but it was long enough for him to take in the sights in Amsterdam before a few moments of sea beneath his feet told him he was in England. He wasnt there for very long however. He continued to pick up speed reaching the Atlantic coast of england moving at about 30% the speed of light. He would maintain that comfortable jogging speed and traverse the atlantic in less than a minute. However as fast as he was moving he still seemed bored, he felt slow, like it was a bad dream and he was running through pudding.

As he reached the new york docks only ninety seconds after he left Germany, turning at the last second to scatter his wake by swiping his hand roughly twice as fast as he was moving a moment before. The vibrations would collapse in on each other and cancel each other out with a splash. He Zipped around the docks for a moment spotting any guards, camera's, and motion detections, moving far to quick for any of them to register him before he came back to his landing point forming a mental map of the docks in his head. It wasnt long before his contact made his way to him, which was good because alfred wasnt known for his patience. "How ya been mate, Whats the headline?" he said anticipating the password and mentally prepping himself for if he didnt hear it.
~~~

Liz gently squeezed and shook the hand 0fe2ba79d985abfb98e5ac3a8d53fdfa.jpgoffered to her. "Well kind of. I live in the Ruins." She paused a moment forgetting that Alice might not know what she was talking about. "It's not a home so much as it is one of the many communities that have yet to receive aid from the disasters that have ruined their homes and livelihoods. In other words it's ruins and people have no where else to go." She then realized she was rambling. Ugg socializing was so awkward. "It can be better than it sounds. If you are in need of company and a warm meal you can find it there. You're welcome to fallow if you like. I just need to make a quick stop on the way." Liz packed up her violin and waited to see what Alice would do. She seemed eclectic enough to fit in with her crowd powered or not didn't matter. Both lived in The Ruins all doing their best to survive. However given the recent news that might not be a safe haven for long.

Jigajig Jigajig

Allec sighed looking up at the sky. If some old lady had to abduct a child why did fate have to throw her at him? Allec had never really believed in fate until about twenty years ago when he'd been royally screwed by it. Now another woman had showed up trying to convince the old woman to go with her to a church but big surprise the lady wasn't having any of it. Suddenly Allec felt a headache come on. They'd become common place recently but usually Allec didn't have people around to distract him from them. Of course that thing had to try and give him problems just when there were people around. Allec cleared his throat, Allec had the appearance of some homeless guy, which to be honest he guessed he sort of was even if it was more self-imposed isolation then anything else. "So you're just gonna hang around. Great" he said, leaning against the wall he'd been sitting against clutching his forehead and gritting his teeth at the headache. Unfortunately he didn't feel like just walking away with the headache so he just sort of counted to ten over and over again in his head as an attempt to relax.

Nearby: PlusUltra PlusUltra StaidFoal StaidFoal

Soundwave felt a weight lift off of his chest when seeing Zane aiming his attention to Millie. This was definitely a favorable turn of events. Perhaps he would decide to tap out or give a small show if Zane were to help restrict his target.

Then he stopped his train of thought to decode the message he had received. Caller ID: Lawbringer, Message:REDACTED. Soundwave took a few moments to register the message. He was busy as of now but intrigued into what Lawbringer had sent. Soundwave then took a few moments to send another message via his brainwaves.
TEXT: "Busy right now with a criminal. Am interested so send coordinates"

After Soundwave needed a moment to pause he came back to reality to see Millie walk away. Hearing the crowd start to slowly boo yet again is what mainly brought him back as the crowd was getting fussy for a beatdown. It was funny to think that Millie could walk away without pursuit from Soundwave. A cannibal trying to leave when no one would watch her show. Perhaps he could show her a nice cold cell? Soundwave slammed his foot onto the ground directly in front of him causing an S-Wave to form in front of him toward Millie. It zipped right by Zane making it's way quickly to Millie. Too eager to wait and see on wether or not it would connect, Soundwave began to absorb the light rays being absorbed by himself rendering himself invisible. The sound of his feet walking on the floor was prevalent along with a small breeze passing by Zane.

Soundwave was going to try his best and detain a criminal and this has been the closest that he's been to the target for weeks now. He can't let that moment slip now.

Interactions: Jigajig Jigajig Shadowfall Shadowfall

William had a bible on his lap, he cautiously flipped each page as if it were brittle and ready to tear in just a moment. He adjusted his glasses while taking another deep breath in the abandoned place of god. Having faith is what kept him from falling into depression sometimes and believing in a higher power helped him take his mind off of reality sometimes. The old man felt an uncomfortable pain in his lower back and slightly adjusted himself for his convenience. With a sigh William looked at the time with his watch on his wrist to see if his daughter was home. Then that's when he heard something behind him making sound. Turning his head William observed for a few seconds.

"Oh no, this don't look good," the man said to himself and gently put the bible back on his lap. Then with his older, yet strong arms, William pushed a pair of wheels in order to make his way to Viola and the concerned child. "Excuse me, but can I help you?!" William asked now revealing himself to the lady as she found a forty-something year old man in a wheelchair looking concerned as to what Viola was doing. He may have lost the church a long time ago but he still considered himself the Paster of this church. Crossing his arms William didn't like to judge a book by its cover by the way the child looked, he was concerned.

Interactions: StaidFoal StaidFoal Maybe Yahhah Yahhah

cyberpunk-2077-criacao-de-personagem-nao-tera-limitacao-de-genero-760x428.jpg
D83hHvSVsAAw0HF-920x517.jpg
fe65ff82bdda5871d96f5ff845c8c22f.png
Tags: FearItself FearItself
Mentions: None

The entrace to the abandoned subway had been covered with an array of junk but most prominent was an old dumpster, it's frame cut apart to completely conceal the staircase within. Unless someone knew of The Underground, they would simply walk past it and be none the wiser. Guarding the entrance was a homeless man, someone Robert had bumped into numerous times. Given that the place was a refuge for homeless and metas alike, he had no real idea whether this person was one or the other, or maybe even both. The scruffy fool always greeted Robert with a smile and after scanning the area with his eyes allowed the young man to enter.

The air within The Underground was thick, stale from the lack of exposure to the fresh air above. A smell of stale sweat and rat piss attacked the back of the throat of anyone who would enter but ultimately the safety the haven provided was worth the uncomfortable smell. For Rob his synthetic body allowed him to filter out the more putrid smells with ease making his life a lot more comfortable in the place.

As he moved deeper he recognised the same faces, many of them greeting him with nods, smiles and in some cases even appraoching him for handshakes. Many of the people there were metas he had stumbled across before the Templars could get to them, people with powers either outside of their control or even powers that seemed to have no real significance. For the Templars it didn't matter if someone could punch a hole through an armoured tank or control pigeons with their mind, ultimately the risk for them was their offspring inheriting powers of their own. This meant that within the subway there was a power range from both ends of the spectrum.

Eventually Robert found his way to the back of the large subway where a small woman awaited. On seeing Robert she stood to her feet and greeted him with the widest of smiles. "Hello there dear." The aged woman approached and stood on her tiptoes to place her lips on Roberts cheek.

"How are you doing Nan?" Robert grinned and wrapped his arms around her.

Nan was barely over five feet tall and her age was somewhere between sixty and seventy years old but to everyone she was simply called Nan. Her true name was lost when her powers developed and now she was in essence a mother and grandmother to all those within The Underground. She was wone of the first metas Robert had stumbled across and was pure at heart, wanting to keep safe all those who shared the disused subway station. Her power was important as it allowed her to manipulate brick work meaning she could make doors in solid walls with minimal issue.

"I am good my lad, I think I may finally be getting used to the smell," the old lady quipped. "Is today the day?"

Robert nodded. Nan was the most trustworthy person Rob knew and had helped him with many of his previous projects.

"Yeah that's today." The man looked down at his watch and let out a sigh. "I'm sorry Nan but I can't stop to chat for longer, this meeting is due in the next five minutes."

Nan let out a little laugh. "Don't be stupid my boy." The small woman placed her hand on the brickwork behind her, the bricks slowly peeling away from each others to reveal a sewer tunnel behind it. "You just make sure you come back and visit me soon."

Robert laughed as he stepped through the newly opened gap in the wall. "Of course Nan, see you later." He kissed her on her cheek as he passed, stepping ino the claustraphobic sewer tunnels. The wall behind him sealed as if it had not been moved since its creation. He looked to his left and in the blink of an eye he was off. There were people who were far faster than he was, people who were blidingly quick but his synthetic body, in its current incarnation at least, allowed him to hit speeds far surpassing that of even the fastest racing car. The man he was to meet was one of those blindingly quick people. Robert hoped that one day he would be able to build a form capable of that speed but at that moment it was nothing more than a pipe dream.

Within a minute Robert had worked hsi way through the sewer system to the ladder that would bring him out at the docks. He quickly ascended the ladder and cautiously lifted the sewer grate above, checking for any watchful eyes. Fortunately it was clear and he quickly planted his feet on the concrete above. He turned a few corners before finding himself at the entrace to the docks. The security guard emerged from his hut with a look of anger etched into his face. He approached Rob and began to throw punches at him out of the blue. Robert raised his hands to block, feigning left to right before throwing a gentle jab of his own. His fist stopped inches from the mans face before the pair burst into rapturous laughter.

"Sup you old bastard?" joked the young man.

"Mate i'm like a year older than you, stop with the old bastard stuff," Rob replied with a smile. "Hows things Col?"

Colin the security guard was another meta, someone Robert had purposefully arranged the job for to assist with his project. The young guard was capable of some low level mind control with no visual cues meaning he could blend in fairly easy.

"I'm not going to lie to you, this new Templar device has me shook. It won't change my mind on doing this but i'm definitely more on edge now."

Robert's smile faded to leave a rather stern look. "I know what you mean bud. After this is sorted today I think we are going to need to look at enacting a few changes. I'll give you a call when it's time. I'll catch you later." Robert tapped Colin on the shoulder as he walked past, leaving him to return to his security hut.

Soon enough Robert was at the meeting point, the younger man before him already there waiting. On approaching, the thick English accent of the contact spoke to him. "How ya been mate, Whats the headline?"

Robert greeted the arrival with a smile. "Well aside from this new Templar tech i'm good mate. Although I have heard Germany has ghosts." The Welshman looked around before continuing on. "It's good to finally put a face to the person on the other end of the conversation." The pair had communicated through the dark web for their previous dealing but with their current shipment being the largest so far, the man who he knew only as BlackBlur833 wanted to come and deal with the shipment personally. Their operation was close to perfect, not only was the head of security at the docks a meta, the dock master was also. It meant that as long as the correct paperwork had been processed and their containers weren't checked, that things would go off without a hitch.

"My names Rob, it'll probably be less weird than calling me Trojan23. Do you want me to call you BlackBlur or do you have an actual name?" Robs words were slightly teasing in nature, a smile forming at the corner of his mouth.

Jane Doe
Tags:
StaidFoal StaidFoal Yahhah Yahhah Reytian Reytian Open

9E06dzQD7tM1112.png

The interaction became stranger with the elderly woman when claimed to not be homeless, In her years aiding the forgotten and ignored the signs were clear along with a few other things. The material on her shoes and legs showed she had been spending regular time down below as well as the sleeves that she had been searching through refuse, the stiffness in the way her neck moved....there was still the matter of the blood. The denial didn't seem to come from a place of fear or shame, but instead, annoyance? was she interrupting their plans? the young boy didn't look comfortable with them and there was not the normal sense of familiarity there that one would have with one they knew and the force she took the hand with did not go unnoticed from her eye. The longer she looked on the more her concern grew, with the childs wanting for warmth within the church whom he claimed his parents visited it would be best to check with the pastor in private to make sure, but in either case she could not overlook these two, not with the dangers that were soon to be upon the streets.

It was then the old paster made his appearance with the creaking of the wheels growing closer, sharing a short glance with him before nodding slightly and speaking once more "Surely a moment of rest should still be possible, it would be best to have them come to him instead less he catch some sickness within this weather?" gesturing towards her hands "If you have injured yourself I could also take a look...with the recent news it is best to try and remain in safety as much as possible, less you be caught up in the conflicts that are certain to ensue. Then again if you insist on heading onwards please at least allow me to accompany you...I could not look the other way when I see anyone in need."

09EC74A8-9114-4E06-8A34-49F32DBA327B.jpeg
Amia
Interactions: Jigajig Jigajig Shadowfall Shadowfall Reytian Reytian

Amia had been so focused on the monstrosity that she hadn’t noticed the other person appear at her side till she felt his hand against her head. Freezing again she looked to him curiously just as the creature started to panic a little. Her head whipping around to watch the creature fumble over the arm and the phone followed by a somewhat panicked actions towards her device. Amia saw the chance to try and take it down but whatever it was still terrified her. So she took the better option. Moving close to them man who was petting her.​

Sirius
Interactions: Shadowfall Shadowfall

As soon as the familiar thuds of a chopper Echoed out in the distance everyone got to where they needed to be. Squid and behemoth sat inside the building, mimic was waiting outside invisible and Sirius sat hidden on a roof. When the team showed up she watched quietly from her hidden position on a roof next to the one the sniper team was dropped off at. Watching the team slowly push there way inside as well as a drone being sent in through the roof. It was interesting to say the least but the plan was full proof, two out of the four of them where impervious to heat and fire, one was completely bullet proof, one could hide from any infrared and visual systems the Templar’s had. The least known was the squid but then again. The three where prepared for there fourth to not make it out. “Everyone remember the plan.” She whispered into her com piece as the teams moved into the factory. behemoth and squid figured they would be found almost immediately maybe not engaged right away but surely there wear abouts where known. They knew the Templar where skilled and smart, it would take a lot to say the least.

When he was sure they where inside squid struck first. Being the bait of course they had to know he was there. Releasing a blast of super compressed water from his mouth at the entrance area. He didn’t know where the Templar’s where yet as his shot was at the general direction of the entrance but knew something like that would draw them in. It was a quick attack before he rushed deeper into the factory to his second position. Behemoth meanwhile sat frozen, unmoving, a statue among the metal around him. Mimic on the other hand moved silently after the drone. Slipping into the same window the drone had. Her eyes locking on it as she clung quietly to the ceiling, luckily for her the drone was looking away from her so she had plenty of time to get within stricking distance. Still being completely invisible as well as keeping her body temp cold so she couldn’t be seen by the infrared. It was a minor complication but one both her and Sirius where ready for.

Sirius slowly slipped from her position over onto the roof behind the sniper team. Looking around to make sure the chopper was gone before smiling under her mask. Slowly she ungloved her hands, letting the immense heat out as she stepped out quietly from her hiding spot behind them. Increasing the heat to where it would melt the delicate metals of there machines, melt the rubber and fry the wires of the sniper teams coms leaving them by themselves. “Go.” She whispered into the coms, Immedietly mimic opened her mouth and grime it shot her tongue. At least a solid 20 feet in length with the end of it being the size of a boxing glove she had the nickname chameleon for a reason and she knew it as her tongue shot records the drain drone, if the impact alone didn’t fully take it out the engulfing muscles of her tongue would ensnare the drone and rip it back to her so she could finish the job. Sirius threw a ball of magma at the sniper team at the same exact moment mimic attacked. Squid and behemoth still stuck to there plans letting Sirius and mimic deal with any of the complications.
5A3AF487-9585-45A2-A260-8A7DFF56B132.jpeg410C28DB-28BA-4A69-B5F5-1039F01E5E25.jpeg7B562D29-2C04-4EE5-AF5C-AB573B75B3A1.jpegEA382765-5CC1-41D0-A3AF-530E87D29324.jpeg

Last edited:
"Whatever suits your fancy. I've already contacted my people." He stated bluntly, before pausing to add a little more thought to his words.

"Though, if I did have a choice, I think we could probably gather some support from that fighting ring. There's plenty of supers there in the first place looking for a fight. Why not steer them in the right direction?" He suggested. "Again, it's up to you. I've got my bike, i'll follow you wherever you decide to go." He stated, giving a waving hand gesture towards the garage outside, which opened and rolled out a motorcycle, which sped forwards and stopped itself on the driveway.

-x-

Team 2 on the ground saw the front door explode into shrapnel and water. That's why they went around the side to breach, but they didn't blow the charges yet. Their discipline dictated they wait for the signal.

Team 1's drone controller found an interesting anomaly on his drone's camera. The metasensor detected a presence hiding amidst the rubble, alongside the mutant they were assigned to eliminate. "One in the rubble, shaped like a statue." The drone-controller said, and without any hesitation, the sniper had pulled the trigger, a single bullet embedding itself into the statue, it's explosive tip tearing apart the metal and the massive calibre ripping through the metal man's body. There was a massive hole that one could see through in Behemoth.

Team 3, the roof team, watched as their target rushed off. "Reposition everyone!" Team 3 moved along the roof, watching the windows from above and tracking the large meta, their specialist dropping canister after canister of sarin gas, nerve gas, through the windows, closing them shortly after with the aide of another teammate. Team 2, the ground team, took their charges off the walls and kept up to speed with Team 3 so they could all breach together. "Team 1, you have overwatch on us, right?" The ground bound team asked, running as they did.

However, Team 1 did not receive their message, or any messages at all. In fact, the team's rifleman felt especially stuffy in his armor. He immediately whipped his head around, and spotted a masked super ungloving her hands. Immediately, he began to open fire. This was enough to snap the drone controller and sniper from their jobs, but the sniper wasn't quite quick enough to get from prone into a standing position, getting seared into the pavement. The drone controller was fast enough to drop his controls and swap to his rifle, firing at Sirius as well.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
Alice

Alonthra Alonthra

Alice smiled shaking her hand and then leaned her head to one side looking puzzled. The Ruins? What were those she wondered. The Liz explained what it was.. A community? Well that sounded nice. Alice then beamed as Liz said she could follow her. Alice clapped her hands together and nodded. "Oh yes that would be most wonderful" Alice looked at her Violin and then smiled taking off her top hat and then putting said Violin inside of it a small poof of smoke erupting from inside the hat before she fitted it back into of her head at a slight angle. "Shall we proceed Liz?" She asked smiling.

Zane

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Reytian Reytian Shadowfall Shadowfall

Zane looked at the creature as it seemed to suddenly falter in it's attempt to fight. He glanced at Soundwave then back to the thing as it suddenly raised it's finger as it to say. "Hold on a minute." Zane frowned and narrowed his eyes. He was getting slightly tired and bored with this. He then raised his eyebrows as it spoke. "I'm just gonna, take my phone, and leave" Leave.. after what it just did... oh that wasn't going to happen. He suddenly noticed that it's shoes and ankles seemed to be.. melting? Before he could moved however Soundwave suddenly struck first slamming his foot into the ground and then suddenly become invisible. Zane felt a small breeze rush past him. "Huh.. well this just got a lot more interesting now didn't it."

Zeek nodded slowly, smiling at the thing, although his mask covered said smile. "Come on now, let's get you out of the cage hmm?" With that he placed his upon it's shoulder and they were suddenly outside the cage back upon his small raised platform. He glanced at his phone again an quickly sent a message back to Lawbringer. "Yo man, kinda busy right now, things are a tad hectic here but swing by if you want" With that he looked back at the snake/dog thing. "Now then.. what are you hmm?"

Kiki

Kiki laid back in her seat as her driver drove her car through the streets of Downtown New York. She smiled to herself as they drove through the traffic, occasionally glancing out the window before looking down at her phone flicking through her contacts. She glanced up as the car slowly came to a stop at some lights. Her driver glanced out of the rear view mirror eyes narrowing ever so slightly. A large pitch Black van was behind the car. He cleared his throat before speaking. "Ma'am not to worry you but we may have company.." Kiki looked up from her phone and raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Well then let us be wary shall we?" The driver nodded his gaze flitting from the van to the lights. His fingers slowly gripped the wheel tighter, knuckles turning white. The lights change green and his put his foot down the car zooming off. The van followed, however it turned left and drove away. Kiki chuckled slightly. "Oh it seems you maybe getting a tad bit paranoid Alfred" Alfred chuckled himself. "Hmm seems that way ma'am, well always best to be caref..."

That's when all hell broke loose. Something suddenly impacted the ground to the left of the car, an explosion blowing a massive crater in it. Two more explosions rocked the car as large projectiles slammed into the street. Cars spun out of control and Alfred skidded trying not to crash. The car spun before coming to a stop. Other drivers fled their vehicles fleeing the area. Kiki looked to Alfred. "Are you alright?" He nodded and then looked down the street. A small convoy of Knight XV SUV's were approaching them and then suddenly skidded to a halt blocking the road ahead, three more appearing behind. "Hmm seems paranoid may of been a bit hasty..." Alfred chuckled slightly before withdrawing two large Taurus judge magnums from within his suit. Kiki nodded slowly sighing. "Well then seems we are surrounded.." She pressed a small button in the side of her car door, a panel sliding into view. Looking over the buttons she let a smirk dance upon her lips before pressing three of them. The first one made two small panels slide open in the bonnet of the car, the second raised two small missiles raise and the third.. well that fired them. The two rockets zipped through the air and impacted with two SUV's blowing the vehicles up and send the attackers into panic, not obviously expecting retaliation. Alfred flung the door open taking cover behind it and began to open fire. Kiki opened her door and took her side by him.

Downtown had suddenly turned into a small warzone.

DJEKIL SOLAS

The discussion didn't last long, solas just asked for direction and he got one; the only thing left to do was to go deal with this so called "Gang". For that he drove for a long time but at least he arrive at his destination, a bar that the gang frequented it seemed like all the leaders where meeting there; "That just perfect" said solas "I'm gonna kill two birds with one stone... no, four i think." he open the door and get in, immediately a taller black man with tattoos all over his face stand before him "The bar is closed" he said with a deep voice, "Not for me." said solas while looking him right in the eyes, The bouncer grab him by the neck of his vest and try to lift him up; unable to do so he grab him with his second hand and try again, without success "Ya done mate?" a mocking smile on his face, solas close his fist and launch it in his face, the bouncer is sent flying all over the place, having his skull broken and alerting the other gang members.

20191030_225243.jpg "What the fuck is happening over there" yelled one of them; solas walk in, he counted seventeen people (bartender included) "Chill out guys, i'm here to talk." "Talk?! is that what they "talking" where you come from?" said the gang leader, a short black haired man. "We were arguing on whether or not he should let me in." he looked at what his now an empty vessel "Seems like i won, what of it?" solas tilted his head while asking that, as he tried not to laugh at his interlocutor face, he knew were this was leading to, he knew they would shoot him, he knew they would fail to kill him and that they would die by his hand, "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TELL ME WHAT YOU DOIN' HERE! DON'T YOU SEE THIS IS A PRIVATE PARTY!" shouted GL "I heard some poor fellas owed you money", "SO WHAT?! YOU WANT YOUR SHARE OF THE CAKE, IS THAT IT?!" "I want you to call it off, now!" GL and his goons look surprised, dumbfounded, his this guy right in his head? "Ooh, now i understand, you're clown we hired ain't that right?" "Exactly!" the two of them start to laugh leaving the other at a lost, what's so funny? Then GL raise his hand, and just like that solas end up with fifteen guns pointed at him finally; it had started "Now, let me show you what happen to those who try to fuck with us." a wild smile appears on solas's face "Bring it on ladies!".

Gun shot could be heard from the street, a whole lot of them, and as the bullets pierce through solas skin he put his left arm before his face to protect his eyes from them and start advancing toward the closest gangster, grab his neck, and crush his throat. At this point it was pretty obvious that solas was a super, one they could not harm with their weapons; but they still shot 'cause they had no others ways to fight him. Fear started to spread on their faces like a contagious sickness, you could almost see them piss their pants; the bartender hiding behind the counter was shaking like a tree during an hurricane, Gl on the other hand had left the room to refuge himself in the manager office. from there he waited, hoping that his mate would come looking for him, but what heard outside announced something else: loud scream filled with pain and fear; and suddenly it stopped, no more scream, no more gunshots, nothing; nothing apart from these steps that were closing in, the closer they get the clearer he could hear this song, it was like a message send by the grimm reaper himself to prevent one that he would die soon.

On the other side was solas, after dealing with the underlings, it was now time for him to cut the snake's head; a grenade in his hand he slowly but loudly walk to the manager's office door, stand in front of it for a while, before smashing it the door shatter into pieces there is nothing else to stop him. In the corner he see GL and head straight to him ignoring his apologies; "Li... listen man, i'm sorry okay, i'm, i'm gonna do what say, see." he show a register book "See? that where i keep the name of all the people indebted to me, if you take it they're all yours, you do what you want with just, just let me leave okay?" solas grab the book, flip the pages of the book, smile and look back at him, "We're long past that point mate." hearing this word GL grab his gun and aimed it at solas, who just raise his hand, putting it as close as possible to GL face, and for the first time since this conversation had started, he notice the grenade in his captor hand; Solas unpin it and just say "Farewell mate, i'm sending you ahead." the grenade burst into a loud *BOUM*. No one would no longer hear about them, and to be honest; it did not matter.

Yep. They definitely wanted her head. Millie began to back up, her feet sliding around in the puddle of skin colored liquid that began to drip off the side of the ring, through the holes of the cage. "Alright guys, it was just a prank, can we all just- WOAH!" She exclaimed as she was knocked down by some sort of force. In a sort of perfect series of events, she decided mid-fall that she would have to completely and utterly take her leave. Her skin seemed to deflate and melt, a mass of wriggling pink worms emerging from the girl's remains. It carried various objects on some of those worms. Her smartwatch, an exorbitant amount of pens, pencils, various slips of paper with writing on them, and of course her phone, which seemed to flash to life with the reception of a text. These strangely muscular worms wriggled off stage with some speed, towards the exit.

Jigajig Jigajig Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving Reytian Reytian

-x-

Morrigan texted those who were interested, but unable to take the call with a GPS feed of Lawbringer's current location and intent, which happened to be "Looking For Recruits."

Etratsa
Tags:
Shadowfall Shadowfall Jigajig Jigajig Reytian Reytian (USJ Participants)

ta0kVx4.png

Nodding the woman makes her way across to a concealed tunnel leading down into the underground area where the arena was held, seemingly humming a few tunes the entire time and slipping in without much issue. While there were a few places to arrive by doing it in style was her go-to method, they would though need a few minor alterations in the wiring for that though, but it would just so happen that the speaker system and electricals went straight up through the roof area of the open area below.

Just what she was doing, however, may have been slightly confusing, the darkness of the tunnels not giving much in the way of light, her fingers dancing between wires with clippers and connecting them up to a small box all while the chaos takes place below. "Hmm that should do it...all set for our little reveal and announcement" gesturing to follow further before dropping down another open hatch to appear on a large light that hung over the cage down below, scanning the area closely before getting reading to speak into her sleeve to broadcast her voice across the areas speaker system.

Starting a slow walk around the platform she hangs slightly off one of the supporting cables "Well that has certainly been quite the event though it would seem another is right around the corner though on a far grander scale for those ready for something that would put these small tussles to shame!. Recently it has just been announced that everyone's favorite masked stormtroopers have just been handed a tool to highlight any and all gifted individuals and seem intent on ramping up there door to door knocks...sure they could go about that and take out esteemed community one by one....but I am here to offer a new different option." The screens around the area replace the footage with a monocled smiling monocled cartoon face atop a strange background.

"We could be the ones who knock!, were putting together a party to say enough is enough and start to come back up to the surface rather than hiding in a hole...hidings no longer an option so its time to get proactive right?...might even be able to show a world that rejected powers just how much they have been missing...me personally? even if you don't believe its one you can win, times coming for a fight to end all fights so might as well get stuck in!" Sure she was getting into it and riling up a crowd, but the moment was finally here to put a few things right and some people just needed a small push to get underway. "The resources, the information, and enough support to show them just how wrong their little crusade has been, They are currently over a million strong yes, but everyone one of us working right is worth at least ten of their number....the reason they have been putting so much to hunting us down? well, its because they're scared, there desperate...and its time to show them just how right they, they have been on thin ice for a while now.....whos ready to show them what's underneath when it breaks?!" She would like to say she had rehearsed the little speech but in reality, it all came off the cuff, still if they were going to get the people they helped the most important thing was to have them motivated, its not likely they had any other option at the moment so at the very least self-preservation worked, the ego boost and greater cause was just a bit more icing on the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back