TRUE DISASTER — 1x1x1 poly rp

VALEN T.

looking for one more person

just a disclaimer that the lowercase + text talk + all informalities are restricted to my ooc only

• synopsis — here’s the plot my partner ( solarsaphia solarsaphia ) & i have discussed so far: (and would love to write out w a third person)

❛❛
    humanity has advanced far into the future with their shiny new technology and self-proclaimed progressive mindsets. yet, they still live in fear and have still found a way to capitalise on that fear, building their aerial city to protect themselves from the monsters that lurk below.

they take it as a challenge, these creatures that infiltrated amongst humanity's finest ranks to crumble society from inside, they won't back down.

but why assume the diplomats will?

they may cower and buy the loyalty of those scrounging the dumps to get by, but why assume they're not one step ahead from the rest? the charming smiles and honeyed words they use to placate the general public hide a lot more than they let on.

just ask the three missing kids: the three no one's heard about because the news stations won't air their stories. hell, go ask those three diplomats in a week's time and watch their heart rates spike as they fumble to sew a believable lie to sedate you into their carely-crafted utopia once more.
    ❜❜

basically it’s a sci-fi / cyberpunk / retropunk dystopia with dangers lurking right outside 👀

cyberpunk .—. govt secrets .—. dark academia .—. dark tech .—. superhumans .—. govt experiments .—. sheltered dome / society .—. social hierarchy .—. apocalyptic wasteland .—. shape shifting otherworldly creatures .—. secrets uncovered .—. area 51 .—. ufos .—. deep space .—. body swap​

there are obviously way more we can go with but this is just the one we're interested in currently:
    • exes & someone new caught between their drama​

so 👏🏽 if this is something you'd be interested in, just reply to this thread or send solarsaphia solarsaphia & i a pm ♥​

Last edited:

looking for one more person

just a disclaimer that the lowercase + text talk + all informalities are restricted to my ooc only

• synopsis — here’s the plot my partner ( solarsaphia solarsaphia ) & i have discussed so far: (and would love to write out w a third person)

❛❛
    humanity has advanced far into the future with their shiny new technology and self-proclaimed progressive mindsets. yet, they still live in fear and have still found a way to capitalise on that fear, building their aerial city to protect themselves from the monsters that lurk below.

they take it as a challenge, these creatures that infiltrated amongst humanity's finest ranks to crumble society from inside, they won't back down.

but why assume the diplomats will?

they may cower and buy the loyalty of those scrounging the dumps to get by, but why assume they're not one step ahead from the rest? the charming smiles and honeyed words they use to placate the general public hide a lot more than they let on.

just ask the three missing kids: the three no one's heard about because the news stations won't air their stories. hell, go ask those three diplomats in a week's time and watch their heart rates spike as they fumble to sew a believable lie to sedate you into their carely-crafted utopia once more.
    ❜❜

basically it’s a sci-fi / cyberpunk / retropunk dystopia with dangers lurking right outside 👀

cyberpunk .—. govt secrets .—. dark academia .—. dark tech .—. superhumans .—. govt experiments .—. sheltered dome / society .—. social hierarchy .—. apocalyptic wasteland .—. shape shifting otherworldly creatures .—. secrets uncovered .—. area 51 .—. ufos .—. deep space .—. body swap​

there are obviously way more we can go with but this is just the one we're interested in currently:
    • exes & someone new caught between their drama​

so 👏🏽 if this is something you'd be interested in, just reply to this thread or send solarsaphia solarsaphia & i a pm ♥​

ooo definitely interested ♡

Users who are viewing this thread