• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Troublesome Idols [Accepting]

Doughnut

🖤
ebb020e8c8fa744f8c74f430e8278fc2.jpg
The Plot

Idols from the company (I4U), which was focusing on male idols, had the option of living together in a house that was paid by the company itself. Some would start living there since the beginning of their contract, while others could join in later without trouble. However the behaviour of them started to go downhill as they often got into trouble. Be it with the media, the fans, the managers or others. It was also not unusual to find them in magazines with some kind of scandal. Yet somehow they still kept their popularity, sometimes even increasing. But since the CEO got enough of them, he hired two assistants (female) who would help them out in their daily lives and get them back on track. What the assistants didn´t know was that it required for them to live in that same house which was bound to cause for trouble...

Info
So, this RP will go about idols who are a little troublesome to deal with. Be it lack of emotion, not being able to keep their head cool, being extremely picky about their jobs, etc. The assistants will be there to whip them back into shape as so to say. It will be set in Tokyo, Japan.

Rules
- About 300 words per post minimum.
- Try to post at least 3 times a week.
- Keep the drama out of the ooc.

Interested?
Place a comment down below or like this post.
If you have questions, do ask them in a pm and I´ll do my best to answer them.

Last edited:
i want to play a trash idol boy who lacks emotion and doesnt like to listen

Hi is it possible for me to play two characters? I would love to play an assistant and idol. If not, I'd love to play an assistant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back