• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern trouble

taliaangeni

It is what it is.
Roleplay Type(s)

nd0JCBD.gif
BCoz6hh.png

Scientists in the 1960's began experimenting on people with the governments approval. The 60's also saw the beginning of the Vietnam war. Officials possessed a handful of successful mutated humans and turned them loose in the war. They didn't expect their creations to turn on them. Instead of fighting the enemy, the Viper Force turned on the generals and anyone else in the vicinity and eliminated as many as possible. Some Force members were killed, others escaped.

Because of the events, the government shut down the secret project; giving instructions to terminate everyone. The scientists didn't listen. Instead, under cover of night, they move everyone to another laboratory. The scientists believed what they were doing was right. The person funding the research believed in them. Within six months everyone in the laboratory was gone. There was no security footage.

The year is 2020 and the escaped Force members have had kids. And those kids have abilities much like their parents. All generations are being hunted. They have formed networks to keep safe. Network Z is who we're focusing on.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

1. Gifted, non-gifted, and hunters are available to play.
2. Two paragraph minimum.
3. Realistic face-claims.
4. Discord is being used.
5. No rushing for replies.
6. There might be mature themes/triggers.

Characters

Scientists in the 1960's began experimenting on people with the governments approval. The 60's also saw the beginning of the Vietnam war. Officials possessed a handful of successful mutated humans and turned them loose in the war. They didn't expect their creations to turn on them. Instead of fighting the enemy, the Viper Force turned on the generals and anyone else in the vicinity and eliminated as many as possible. Some Force members were killed, others escaped.

Because of the events, the government shut down the secret project; giving instructions to terminate everyone. The scientists didn't listen. Instead, under cover of night, they move everyone to another laboratory. The scientists believed what they were doing was right. The person funding the research believed in them. Within six months everyone in the laboratory was gone. There was no security footage.

The year is 2020 and the escaped Force members have had kids. And those kids have abilities much like their parents. All generations are being hunted. They have formed networks to keep safe. Network Z is who we're focusing on.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

1. Gifted, non-gifted, and hunters are available to play.
2. Two paragraph minimum.
3. Realistic face-claims.
4. Discord is being used.
5. No rushing for replies.
6. There might be mature themes/triggers.

Last edited:
potentially interested

I'm new here. If I say I'm interested do I get to play? This looks really fun and a creative idea. Sorry I'm new to this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back