• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Trouble in Paradise: Lit Long Term MxM

Crash Test

Oh Nut Up, It's Just a Finger
Hello Hello~ I'm going to keep introductions short because my attention span is even shorter. I'm Crash. I'm 26 and have been rping for 10+ years. This is a thread looking for someone to fill Muse C's spot, your OC's spot. It will be a darker slowburn M/M romance.

I'm going to put the rest below in nice bullet points, like speed dating for a RP partner. So if a tantalizing M/M rp is what you are looking for... come on down~

My Dirty Details
× Post Length: 3-20 paragraphs
× Quality over quantity
× Post Frequency: 1-3 business days
× Full time (and unfortunately) Mandatory Overtime worker
×ooc plot planning
×Prefers RPnations PMs for chat and rp
×No Filter
×No Taboo Topics
×Ghost Friendly
×be patient with my busy schedule
×looking long or short term (preferably long)

What I would Like from You
× 18+ please. Over 20 is even better.
× 3+ Paragraphs
× please no one liners
× Plot with Me
× Profile of Character (Muse C)
×be okay with mature themes; abuse, swearing and possibly questionable College student choices.
×please please please no sterotypical 'bottoms' or 'tops.' They're preferences are not a personality trait.

PM me if this sounds like something you would be interested in! Thank you.

Scenario A:
Muse A and Muse B are good friends. Both are on the Hockey team. They hang together at parties. They even helped each other move in. Just a couple of guys bonding over a shared interest; Winning their Hockey championship. Muse B loves taking the spotlight while Muse A happily basks in the glow. They may not have the same values but both are great at Hockey, getting along for the sole purpose of keeping the team energy strong. Muse B, however, is a troublemaker and loves making bad choices. When Muse B starts bringing around his boyfriend, Muse C, Muse B starts to show his true colors. Muse B is a terrible boyfriend and person. He pushes Muse C around, ordering him to do chores, treating him like shit, being an absolute douche. From the outside, it's hard to tell why Muse C even fell for Muse B in the first place. Then, one day, bruises and cuts start to show up on Muse C. Muse A tries to help Muse C with after care, icing injuries and offering bandaids when needed. Who's Muse A to judge what the two of them do behind closed doors? Muse A gets suspicious but snaps when he witnesses Muse B hitting Muse C. After all this time, he doesn't understand why someone like Muse C would stay with someone like Muse B. Muse A unintentionally falls in love with Muse B's boyfriend and tries to help him out of a very shitty situation. Muse B, however, won't let his little bitch, Muse C, go so easily.

×I can easily play both Muse A and Muse B. If you would like to share the responsibilities of Muse B, that is okay too! My main character would be Muse A. Once again, I am looking for someone to play Muse C. Nothing is set in stone with Muse C other than he has to fall for Douchey Muse B. Other than that... you have full artistic freedom.

045656ad4bab7d4f9c3102c10a1bc54e.jpg
Name: Gavin "Vinny" Marcello
SO: Gay
Height: 6'1"
Body Type: Tall, Lean, Toned
College Major: Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy
After School Activities: Hockey
Likes: Pirates, Swimming, Hot Showers, Coffee, binging TV shows, the little things in life
Dislikes: People taking advantage of others, dishonesty, Scorching summer days
Personality: Loyal, Reserved, Stubborn, Worry-Wart, Takes Justice into his own hands, Gentle

0871bc626aa7c38979f5f045bc482e94.jpg
Name: Colton "Bolt" Bellamy
SO: Bi
Height: 5'11.5" (He will swear he's 6')
Body Type: Medium, Athletic, Toned
College Major: Accounting and Business Management
After School Activities: Hockey
Likes: Attention, Parties, Drinking, Party Favors, Loud Cars, Loud Music
Dislikes: Disobedience, Reptiles, Being looked down on, Losing
Personality: Extremely Competitive, "My way or the high way," Always needs to be the center of attention, Loud, Narcissist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back