• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

YvngCouchPotato

(This RP is closed between myself and Gallaria Gallaria but if you’re interested, check my post on the recruitment page and message me! ☺️)

You had left the city of Adessa in search of a man named Articus Ford, in hopes that he could maybe free your city and prevent another war. You began to treck out into the open desert, aware of the dangers and threats, but marching on regardless. Getting attacked by White Lotus bandits wasn’t uncommon. However, off in the distance, you saw a young man. He was a Ljosalfar (light elf), and judging by his clothes, he looked like he had come from Adessa. The only difference is that he still had weapons, whereas everyone else in the city had lost theirs. He was heading in the same direction as you; maybe he was trying to get help too? He didn’t look like a bandit, so he may be able to help. That being said, you never know in these lands. You decided…

They must have been sent by God himself to help me! Arcadia beamed. She couldn't see them very clearly, of course, being half-blind, but they didn't look like a bandit to her... and she was hardly ever wrong, so they probably weren't. The grey-skinned beauty (well, beautiful in her own opinion, although others may beg to differ) approached them, making her way across the desert sand with Lumien trailing after her. It was careful going, as the desert sand was soft and had the potential to hide many different dangers underfoot- such as snakes or small cacti- but her service pet warned her of these before she might tread on them and injure herself. Speaking of her service pet, Lumien was yet another reason for her to be so carefree: if things went sour, he could help her fight. No one would dare scar a pretty face like mine anyway. she hummed.
One day, Arcadia's arrogance would lead to her own demise, but hopefully, today was not that day.
At least he has weapons; poor Lumien won't have to do all the fighting on his own now. Those bandits had been rather annoying, so having an ally couldn't be anything but helpful. Especially if they were going in the same direction as she was and had the same goal. She'd probably have a better chance of finding that Articus Ford person if there was another person helping her look for him (not that she needed help, of course). The girl brushed a lock of her milky white hair out of her face, feeling a small pang at the thought of her father's message. But she quickly brushed those feelings aside: her father had been right to place his trust in her; she'd soon rescue everyone and everything would go back to normal... Just wait and see!
"Good day, stranger!" she greeted politely once she was close enough to the stranger, sending him a half-smile. Now that she was actually within impaling range, she couldn't help but be a little warier than when he was just someone she'd spotted in the distance. "Do you hail from Adessa, by any chance?" She wanted confirmation right off the bat so that she would know whether to fight or to allow him to become her traveling companion. If he was going to kill her, he'd probably try doing so now, while they were in the desert and no witnesses were in sight... not that she was that easy to kill of course. Arcadia flipped her hair over her shoulder and studied the strange man as best she could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back