• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Triple Winchester - SPN rp search

MzHyde

'Flamebird'
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone!

I'm interested in using my oc for an rp based in the Supernatural universe. I am completely caught up so starting from any season is not a problem for me. I'd like to create a whole new side story rather than weave this within the seasons of the show, but I'm open to ideas to what my rp partner would want to do also.

I'm from the UK and 33 years old. Due to the nature of the show and for this particular rp I'd like to only rp with someone older rather than younger (20+). I'm looking for someone whose open to playing Canon characters of their choices (but one of the brothers is needed) and I'm very much oc friendly! I like to post at least 2 paragraphs at minimum and partner must be at least semi-lit. I dont mind if you're a slow responder, as long as there's at least one or two posts a week. I welcome greatly OOC pm discussions!! Let's plot together ideas! I don't want only one us carrying the story but if you do struggle please don't hesitate to say so! If there's anything else I'll update the post.

See below for the history of my oc and plot:

"The younger sister (28 years old) of the Winchester boys whom she only met much later in life. They collided on a hunt they all ended up on years ago now, and from there learned they were all blood related via their father John.

Natalia was brought up by her adoptive parents Kara and Harry (her birth mother died soon after John left for a hunt) whom were scared of her by the time she was a teenager. They thought she was insane and put her in a hospital for the insane, as she would sneak off at night hunting monsters and thus, her room became a giant billboard for all things supernatural. Now in an insane asylum (despite being very much sane and having books filled with sketches of the supernatural from her dreams), she's desperate to escape and follow her destiny of being a hunter with her brothers Sam and Dean Winchester.

Yet she doesn't realise that her destiny is about to find her inside those four walls when a job inside the asylum finds her face to face to her brother's. Will they break her out and let her follow them or will they leave her behind?"

Yo I’d be down, message me we can discuss something together if you’re up for it! Everything you’ve said in this post has me hella intrigued. Plus you’re 33 and I’m 29, and that makes me feel WAY better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back