• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity, school for enhanced individuals OOC

Okay so, for some reason RPN didn't send me any notifications from this thread. So I'm only just now finding out we started. I'll try and get a reply up tomorrow

I hope there isn't any metal in the obstacle course, since Levina's electricity manipulation is going to keep shocking her if that happens. ( Electricity react way too well when it is in a cold room, especially during the winter. )
Optimo Optimo

I hope there isn't any metal in the obstacle course, since Levina's electricity manipulation is going to keep shocking her if that happens. ( Electricity react way too well when it is in a cold room, especially during the winter. )
Optimo Optimo
There is metal in the obstacle course. Some of the obstacles are made out of metal.
Also Optimo Optimo I may have asked this already, but do Heroes exist in this world (like the x-men). If so, could Alex have been one before joining the school?
There is sort of something similar to heroes and yes, Alex could have been one of them.

There is metal in the obstacle course. Some of the obstacles are made out of metal.

There is sort of something similar to heroes and yes, Alex could have been one of them.
Oh boy. This is going to be interesting, because electricity does react more in the dry cold weather.

Hmm I'll try to get a post in I guess, but idk really how I'll come in. I'll try something tho.

Poor Jacob. He can’t handle the impossible obstacle course. 😅
Levina might have a chance of passing it, since her electricity manipulation can create heat through the shocking.

LOL, well he can handle it, but he's just like damn this shit is COLD.

I don’t blame him for not wanting to deal with the metal obstacles in the cold, because only someone who have fire manipulation, electricity manipulation after heating up the metal bar with their power after a few tries, or someone who is immune to the cold can do that.

Yea. Jacob's temporary hypnotization powers don't help him at all here with this obstacle course. But he's kinda used to physical activity in the cold from his time back home. Doesn't make it any less uncomfortable for him tho lol.

Luckily it seems that Levina can solve the cold problem with electricity manipulation powers heh heh.

Yep. Levina just needs to learn how to heat up the metal obstacle with her electricity. ( Everybody might want to stay away from her, since it’s not going to end well. Not to mention, this test is great for her. )

Oh yea, certainly wanna stay away when that happens lol.

But yea this test is surprisingly pretty good and relatively easy for Jacob since he's pretty athletic and has dealt with circumstances similar to this course back at home (although admittedly under less extreme conditions lol).

Levina is fast due to being on the track and field team. As for her strength, it’s alright.

Jacob was on a baseball team so he's a really good runner as well.

Jacob would get along with Levina if he wasn’t shy. She would say that his temporary hypnotization power is cool, because of what he can do with it.

Oh yea certainly. Too bad he's shy as hell tho. Guess that just means people have to try to get him to open up a bit. ;)

But that's pretty interesting. He's kinda always under the impression that people would think he's a freak and wouldn't want to hang out with him because of it.

Nah. There are people who would want to hang out with him, and Levina’s power is more dangerous than Jacob’s temporary hypnotization. His temporary hypnotization can prevent someone from doing something extremely dangerous as well.

Yea might be true, but Jacob doesn't believe that. He feels that no one would ever wanna hang out with him, plus his mom kinda advises him to keep his head down low and hide himself because of his hypnotization powers. Coupled with his shyness, his shame he feels for his power makes him withdrawn from everyone.

I think it'd be kinda cool and sweet tho if Levina and him some how because friends haha.

Levina can be stubborn when something isn’t going her way like the metal obstacles for example. She won’t let it stop her from doing the impossible, and if Jacob tries to use his temporary hypnosis on her. She will be stubborn about it, since she doesn’t have a friend either.

Everybody during PT class: We can’t beat the obstacle course, because the metal obstacles are so cold.
Levina: I can solve the cold metal obstacles problem, but it is going to take a while. 🙂
^I love this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back