• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity, school for enhanced individuals OOC

Gonna try and work on mine a bit tonight. If I don't finish it by then I'll definitely try and finish it up by tomorrow.

So sorry for the delay.

Alright so awesome, looks like I was able to get up a post and had some time. Hopefully it looks ok. O_O

They will, because Serena is a tech-savvy person while Levina is a living charger. ( Although, Levina will ask her to pay $5 for her electricity manipulation service, because she refused to be a charger for people's electronics behind her own. )
Note: Everybody should be worry about Levina's electricity manipulation, since everybody uses electronics to make their lives better. She would have the power to turn off the school's electricity if she wanted to. 😅
Tiguidi Tiguidi

Last edited:
You would be surprised what people will ask from an eletricity manipulation user. Electricity is everywhere after all. 😎
Dolores's power involves with electronics, because they use Radio Reception.

Me: *Sees what the Computer Science class is.* Why do I have a bad feeling about Levina accidentally causing trouble in that class, because of her electricity manipulation? 🤔
Computer Science: principles of handling, utilizing, programming, and crafting computers and electronics.

Levina: Her power can manipulate electricity.

Since my character isn't really needed at the current moment, I'll make some changes to my character sheet before it's too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back