• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity, school for enhanced individuals OOC

T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Follow a class of unique students who enroll into Trinity in order to hone their special abilities.
Looking back to the FCs, just realized ya’ll rockin’ the smart/formal are we, ladies? DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 Nellancholy Nellancholy Daten_Naraku Daten_Naraku
Damn straight, Alex got themselves the best tailor in town XD

Also I'm changing the name to Alex. It was originally Hinata, but I changed it to my default OC name since this wasn't set in the MHA universe. But I just realised Richard might not work with a gender neutral character. So I'm changing it to the more androgynous Alex

Damn straight, Alex got themselves the best tailor in town XD

Also I'm changing the name to Alex. It was originally Hinata, but I changed it to my default OC name since this wasn't set in the MHA universe. But I just realised Richard might not work with a gender neutral character. So I'm changing it to the more androgynous Alex
Alex is like one of the gender neutral names I also thought of. I guess being staying fresh is part of being a Trinity tracher.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Tiguidi Tiguidi I can already imagine there'll be chances for cooperation (or conflict) between Doppler,Serena,and Angelina
They'll probably end up building something they shouldn't 🤔 Being a student, I highly doubt Serena will do anything to provoke any kind of conflict and just go along with what's happening. Which is a bit dangerous if Doppler's involved lolol

Well,that's understandable,though she was the only other science teacher that had been posted in the CS thread when I thought of that. We'll see what happens once the RP starts.

Well,that's understandable,though she was the only other science teacher that had been posted in the CS thread when I thought of that. We'll see what happens once the RP starts.
Now that you mention it, there’s like 3 teachers under the teaching course of science. I am thinking switching up to another subject. Math or Gifted learning are my top choices. Before Optimo Optimo made big boy Johnny jenkins I was ironically thinking of putting Angiline on PT just for the sheer Irony of having telekinesis and her strange hobby that she brought to school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back