• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity, school for enhanced individuals OOC

Levina can be stubborn when something isn’t going her way like the metal obstacles for example. She won’t let it stop her from doing the impossible, and if Jacob tries to use his temporary hypnosis on her. She will be stubborn about it, since she doesn’t have a friend either.
I don't think he'd ever use it on anyone unless like really harassed or pushed and driven to do it. He tends to not use it ever. Plus, I didn't wanna make my character over powered an "God mode" because it's never fun to RP with those types of people. Because of this I made it so the hypnosis lasts for a relatively short time period and I made it so my character just doesn't like to use it much and is actually ashamed of it.

So no need to worry about the power getting annoying or anything. Not gonna use it constantly to control everyone's character. That's no fun.

Yea he definitely won't. But he's certainly gonna hide it too and withdraw himself from people in general, unless of course someone forcibly talks to him and it's unavoidable lol.

Yea I'm curious. Coincidence or siblings? Kind of a common surname tbh tho, I know of and have heard of a few Campbells.

Speaking about Diana. I wouldn’t be surprised if she copied Levina’s electricity manipulation to get pass the obstacle course.

Im sorry i have been a ghost lately its just one of my friends just got into the hospital and no one is telling me anything so i have been busy dealing with that and work and again i am sorry i post something ASAP

Im sorry i have been a ghost lately its just one of my friends just got into the hospital and no one is telling me anything so i have been busy dealing with that and work and again i am sorry i post something ASAP
It's ok.

Quietly posting this, because not only it is interesting to learn how versatile electricity manipulation is. I am bored as well.

Was anyone planning on posting something? If not, I'll write a quick one to keep things going but I'd like to give others a chance.

I was wondering why nobody was posting for a while. Now I know why. 😐

Also, were you going to make Serena react to what Levina did? 🤔

Tiguidi Tiguidi

Table Table ey, just giving you a heads up that I’ve already dropped the RP. Probably best to edit and shift intentions elsewhere.

Lol. Dolores has no clue about Levina's virtual character: Yuki Lecar, because they were made before her power appear. 😅 ( It was a gift for their 10 year old birthday, since her dad made it for her as a way for them to play around with it. He even updated the character model as she got older. )
Also, Speedy and Script Kiddie. 😆
Nellancholy Nellancholy

Last edited:
Well,she's definitely not making the connection,as perceptive as she is. Sometimes you just get that feeling of familiarity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back