• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Follow a class of unique students who enroll into Trinity in order to hone their special abilities.

Optimo

Demon Defier
I'm not good with all the coding and making posts pretty but bare with me.

A middle-aged man in a fitted, dapper suit sat silently in deep thought. He pinched his prominent square chin as he stared at a nearly blank piece of paper in front of him. "Mm... How exactly should I go about the welcome? How about, 'Hey kiddos, you made it to--' no..." The man shook his head as he continued thinking. "Maybe, 'Come one, come all, you all have finally arrived at--' no... That sounds lame." A light bulb lit up above his head. "How about, 'Greetings students, and welcome to...'"

About 80 years ago, scientists discovered an extremely rare variance of gene makeup in newborns. It was something they had never seen before. 1 out of 10 babies had a special gene that was dubbed the M gene for its M-like shape. This special gene was later shown to give it's holder special abilities. These babies would grow to display a wide array of powers. Scientists couldn't figure out what was happening and thought humans were mysteriously evolving. Others thought it was God who had blessed mankind with gifts. Either way, these unique people were growing and needed to learn how to hone and control their powers. An academy was founded for those aged 15-18 to welcome all "enhanced individuals" so they could learn and master their abilities. 15-16 are the primary ages children developed their powers. Very rare cases have said that some developed earlier or even later. This school is named...

"Trinity!! Academy for enhanced individuals!" The man was now up out of his seat and his arms stretched out into the air in a grandeur fashion. A grin stretched across his face he exclaimed, "That's it! Perfect!"

Summer has just ended and a new school year at Trinity is about to begin. A new class of freshmen will soon be arriving and beginning their career at this school. What will they be like? What will they be capable of? What kinds of drama and action will occur in the upcoming school year at Trinity?

Notes​
  • This is a remake of a roleplay I previously made.​
  • The school is located on an isolated island only accessible through flight.​
  • Your character does not have to strictly be a student. They can be a teacher or even an antagonist as long as you speak to me about it.​
  • Each character is limited to one power and it obviously cannot be ridiculously overpowered.​
  • Students will know the very BASICS of their power as most have just developed them. So close to none will have them mastered or can use them with extreme skill or finesse.​
  • This is a semi-lit to adv-lit type RP so a paragraph at the very least is expected per post. Details are lovely but at the very least please make sense and be clear on what you're trying to say.​
  • I'm not too strict on how often one should post but I'd prefer it be at least like 2-3x a week just so we can keep the RP going and things don't slow down too much.​
  • Don't think this will just be another superpowered school RP. I have some plans for this story and I plan to make it a fun, exciting, adventure filled with all different kinds of emotion and action.​
  • If you have any questions please ask!​

I'm interested too. But I want to ask, do physical mutations exist. Cause I've got an OC that I use for MHA rps that I love; his power is....he's a skeleton XD

I'm interested too. But I want to ask, do physical mutations exist. Cause I've got an OC that I use for MHA rps that I love; his power is....he's a skeleton XD
There is a possibility that their power could cause a physical mutation with their body? If that's what you mean.

Interested!
Interested!
Interested. Might as well de-rust my writing skill.
Sounds like fun. Definitely interested.
Interested
Interested
Glad to see so much interest! I'll have a character thread up asap!

Optimo Optimo are you planning to incorporate say...minor supernatural elements into this setting? Like if there was someone with the power to see and talk to ghosts,for example. Or is it mainly going to be physical and "psychic" stuff?

Optimo Optimo are you planning to incorporate say...minor supernatural elements into this setting? Like if there was someone with the power to see and talk to ghosts,for example. Or is it mainly going to be physical and "psychic" stuff?
I guess you could say I plan to incorporate minor supernatural elements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back