• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Decided I'd throw my hat in with a former criminal teacher as well.

Optimo Optimo do take a look at my CS and see if it's appropriate for what you're going for. If you think it isn't,I can come up with something else.

Optimo Optimo what classes are taught at the school? Like are their special "power classes"
I also have this same question too. I want to adjust my character’s subject specialty status into the school’s curriculum.
There's obviously the typical core classes that are taught and then there are classes such as physical training, power study, gifted learning, SCI, (Supernatural Combat Indoctrination) etc. I will probably make a thread explaining each one and which roles for the teachers are taken.

There's obviously the typical core classes that are taught and then there are classes such as physical training, power study, gifted learning, SCI, (Supernatural Combat Indoctrination) etc. I will probably make a thread explaining each one and which roles for the teachers are taken.
Is there an OoC chat?

Great. I've made updates accordingly

Weird, somehow i forgot about this game and just got a update now from this thread...RPN must have messed up, but means i have a bit of reading to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back