• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
He toyed with his hands, occasionally looking over to vincin. His eyes looked around the classroom. Not noticing some of his future classmates.

He looked over at the male once more. The frown evident on his face. He didn't want to bother him, he looked calm yet disturbed at the same time.

Not knowing what to do or say he just sat there. His eyes sort of shifting to sedians once in a while.

Claud

Claud quickly retracted their hand away when the boy finally took the cloth, rubbing the hand against the side of their shirt discreetly as they would always do. As the teacher started talking again, Claud aimed back to their seat, sitting down and wiping their hands with a cloth. Although the teacher most likely meant for the presentation to be a horribly boring experience, Claud felt relieved. All they had to do was watch the presentation. Not do a group activity, not talk to others. Just sit there and listen to a monologue voice drone on about who-knows-what. It wasn't as though the information was going to become useful in the nearby future, but it was better than other orientation activities they would have at other schools.

Not paying attention to the video at all, Claud thought back to what the teacher said earlier: about all their powers. Would their power of controlling plagues be offensive or defensive? How would their power be of any use in a spar? The only use their power would be of in a fight is if they were distributing a deadly one, but they would still have a hard time giving it to them. While in a battle, it's kind of difficult to get up in the person's face and breathe in front of them to try to give them a disease. Of course, Claud could always try to kiss people and give a disease in them through saliva, but then they would endanger themself to any disease the person had. But maybe that wasn't a bad idea. Claud thought to themself for a moment, thinking that if they got the diseases others had, they would technically be more powerful. The only viruses that they think they've encountered are small things, like the normal cold, the flu...

No! Claud thought, trying to rid the thoughts of all the diseases in their head. They had no idea how they were supposed control their powers and thinking of a bunch of diseases in their head was a really bad action to do. Trying to think of a distraction, they glued their eyes on the presentation, learning about a bunch of facts about the school that probably nobody in here wanted to know.​

I was enjoying the video, watching intently for any important information. I tried (and with his memory, was doomed to fail) to memorize the locations of important buildings and the schedule for classes. I looked around and saw everyone around me. Other than him, I was glad they were here. I was glad I was here. The stress of going to a new school and dealing with him was melting away until he saw Claud. Sitting there deep in thought not paying attention, I tried (and failed) to re-focus on the video.

Kyle had just given Steve a nod before pulling some earphones to just listen to some of his tunes in the meantime. Whatever else happens, he will just have to wake up and see it.

Until the teacher arrived, and the smell of drugs made him growl and stand up as if he was a guard dog who detected an intruder, but quickly just sat down. Hopefully, no one paid attention to that.

This guy is the teachers? Keeping things down is gonna be harder than I thought.

And power demonstration tomorrow. Joy. If luck smiles, maybe he won't give them too bad a scare.

Sedian sat up he noticed a video was playing, some kind of presentation he presumed. he glanced up and then reached over to his bag for some paper and a pencil. He didn’t like the tension between him and niko it made him feel sick even thought it was so little.

He started to write on the paper in cursive at first, he thought for a moment and realized not everyone can read that so he switched, he’d began with,..

”Niko, I am very sorry for what I said that offended you deepl, I just wanted to make a friend that was it, it was never my intention to hurt your feelings. please forgive me.”

that sounded about right to him, had neat handing writing but it was slightly mess, he crumbled the paper up and tried to throw onto niko’s desk, unfortunately he’d no “baller” so it hit niko in the head instead.

Sedian sat up he noticed a video was playing, some kind of presentation he presumed. he glanced up and then reached over to his bag for some paper and a pencil. He didn’t like the tension between him and niko it made him feel sick even thought it was so little.

He started to write on the paper in cursive at first, he thought for a moment and realized not everyone can read that so he switched, he’d began with,..

”Niko, I am very sorry for what I said that offended you deepl, I just wanted to make a friend that was it, it was never my intention to hurt your feelings. please forgive me.”

that sounded about right to him, had neat handing writing but it was slightly mess, he crumbled the paper up and tried to throw onto niko’s desk, unfortunately he’d no “baller” so it hit niko in the head instead.

His eyes shifted back to the video on the board. He thought about what the teacher mentioned. Guess he'll be able to expand his power, though it's definitely more offense then defense he assumed.

It's been awhile since he's used it, trying to remember his last memory- snapped out of thought. The weird feeling of paper hitting the back of his head.

Clenching his fist , who the hell thought it'd be a good idea to throw this shit. He turned his head, before meeting gentle amber eyes.

``oh?``

He picked up the note slowly. Opening up the crinkled paper. He scanned through the page, what the hell. Why was he even apologizing? I mean he was unaware of what he said, it's not like he meant it directly.

He tried to move sneakily , not wanting to catch the teachers eye or disturb vincin.

``I wasn't mad, you know? But you're forgiven.``

He nodded to himself, agreeing with his own words as he thought about them in his head.

Steve smelled the smoke on the teacher and was visibly disturbed. He's smoking just before class? What sort of world-class teacher is this? I thought with contempt. This day had been going so right, then so wrong. Kinda like a dream I had when I was... I was... 9. Yeah, 9. I thought, feeling a sudden disconnect.

His eyes shifted back to the video on the board. He thought about what the teacher mentioned. Guess he'll be able to expand his power, though it's definitely more offense then defense he assumed.

It's been awhile since he's used it, trying to remember his last memory- snapped out of thought. The weird feeling of paper hitting the back of his head.

Clenching his fist , who the hell thought it'd be a good idea to throw this shit. He turned his head, before meeting gentle amber eyes.

``oh?``

He picked up the note slowly. Opening up the crinkled paper. He scanned through the page, what the hell. Why was he even apologizing? I mean he was unaware of what he said, it's not like he meant it directly.

He tried to move sneakily , not wanting to catch the teachers eye or disturb vincin.

``I wasn't mad, you know? But you're forgiven.``

He nodded to himself, agreeing with his own words as he thought about them in his head.

He was nervous at first as he waited for him to turn around, he noticed his upset expression faded to a softer one as he watched him move slightly through the dark.

”But..you looked so upset I just assumed you were upset..sorry once more, but I’m glad you forgive me”

he gave a light smile all of that sadness he felt immediately went away when he heard he was forgiven.

He was nervous at first as he waited for him to turn around, he noticed his upset expression faded to a softer one as he watched him move slightly through the dark.

”But..you looked so upset I just assumed you were upset..sorry once more, but I’m glad you forgive me”

he gave a light smile all of that sadness he felt immediately went away when he heard he was forgiven.

He bit back a laugh at his panicked expression, god, the whole thing seemed so silly to himself. Just down right ridiculous.

``You look funny when you panic.``

Wait. Did he just say that outloud? Geez. It's so hard to differentiate thoughts with speech now a days. He mentally palmed himself.

``I mean it's kind of funny when you panic, uhm I feel as though I'm making things worse.``

So thats what he did, he kept his mouth shut because he was downright terrible at expressing himself with words. What a weird thought. He squinted trying to see if he could catch sedians eyes in the dark .

He bit back a laugh at his panicked expression, god, the whole thing seemed so silly to himself. Just down right ridiculous.

``You look funny when you panic.``

Wait. Did he just say that outloud? Geez. It's so hard to differentiate thoughts with speech now a days. He mentally palmed himself.

``I mean it's kind of funny when you panic, uhm I feel as though I'm making things worse.``

So thats what he did, he kept his mouth shut because he was downright terrible at expressing himself with words. What a weird thought. He squinted trying to see if he could catch sedians eyes in the dark .

sedian stared in confusion with the sudden laughter, as he tilted his head out of confusion. He soon understood as he started to laugh slightly himself.

”Don’t worry, I think I am a bit of an overreacter, I’d laugh at myself too, all is good!.”

he was watching niko laugh beforehand before niko had stopped and went silent, he thought it was nice to see the little smile that had appeared on nikos face it was quite nice, despite it being dark he could still see pretty well so he could make out facial expressions.

"I feel really awkward and bored." Tiene thought, exiting the room. He had heard and seen two boys laughing and he had a sorta twitchy smile thingy going on under his gas mask. He didn't know being a shipper was a thing, apparently, it was. He walked out of the room and went where his feet would take him.

Ally tried to pay attention, but her mind kept drifting. Power? How am I supposed to show my power? At least it’s a spar… She still felt nervous. She fiddled with her schedule, looking up occasionally to see if anything important was on the screen.

Nicolina looked around quietly and immeaditly froze before raising her hand, "Excuse me, What if our power isn't physical? How is a spar going to show our powers."

sedian stared in confusion with the sudden laughter, as he tilted his head out of confusion. He soon understood as he started to laugh slightly himself.

”Don’t worry, I think I am a bit of an overreacter, I’d laugh at myself too, all is good!.”

he was watching niko laugh beforehand before niko had stopped and went silent, he thought it was nice to see the little smile that had appeared on nikos face it was quite nice, despite it being dark he could still see pretty well so he could make out facial expressions.
-----------

``mhm. The teacher is a bit off, don't you think?``

He'd lean in and whisper. He wasn't a bad teacher per say but very...strange? His eyes sometimes looking at the front of the room.

The never leaving waft of weed hitting his face. It wasn't strong, but it made his presence known.

``he even handed me a blunt. I'm not shocked about the blunt part, it's the fact I had to fight myself not to take one hit.``

He lowered his tone, occasionally looking at the mysterious teacher in the front. Hopefully he was aware that his first impression was very ...something.

Nicolina looked around quietly and immeaditly froze before raising her hand, "Excuse me, What if our power isn't physical? How is a spar going to show our powers."

|-|he had stopped at what he was reading and stopped to think for a moment, as he looked at the student who was raising her hand. |-|

let me think…sorry I didn’t explain this quite well sparring isn’t the only option, but to most it might seem the most “fun” so that’s the only one I mentioned, you could just tell me your ability and then demonstrate it. if your ability is one that affects others luckily the school has artificial dummies that are relatively similar to humans so you’ll still be able to demonstrate whether it is physical or not.’-|

|-|
as he finished talking he watched as a student walked out the class it didn’t bother him, if he were a student he’d leave out too this presentation is hella boring. He darted his eyes back to he documents he was reading. |-|

-----------

``mhm. The teacher is a bit off, don't you think?``

He'd lean in and whisper. He wasn't a bad teacher per say but very...strange? His eyes sometimes looking at the front of the room.

The never leaving waft of weed hitting his face. It wasn't strong, but it made his presence known.

``he even handed me a blunt. I'm not shocked about the blunt part, it's the fact I had to fight myself not to take one hit.``

He lowered his tone, occasionally looking at the mysterious teacher in the front. Hopefully he was aware that his first impression was very ...something.

”mhm, mhm, quick question what’s a blunt..? Is it where that strong smell is coming from? And it’s as you say coming from the teacher?”

He’d whisper back as he did so to keep his voice low, he’d shoot a few glances at the teacher before looking back at niko and continued to whisper.

”I don’t think hes that bad despite, his very..weird scent he looks as thought he could be a nice guy, his eyes are quite sharp they make him look a tad bit scary, but overall he seems nice I think.”

Claud

Claud looked at the blond-haired girl when she raised her hand and asked a question, thinking, That's an actual useful question. They were surprised. They listened to the teacher answer, blocking out the monologue voice of the presentation, and tilted their head slightly when they heard about the artificial humans. Did these dummies have immune systems for Claud to demonstrate their powers? They doubted it. What type of dummies have those? It's not like they had a choice here though- they were definitely doing the dummy option. Not in the whole wide world could Claud spar someone. They had no interest in fighting someone, and their physical strength would simply humiliate them. Their eyes drifted over to Steve once again, frowning. They were so weak, they bet even him could beat them in a duel. Well, unless they used their powers to weaken his body state. Speaking of body state...

They lifted their hand to their throat, trying to clear out their now unusually dry throat. It was fine a moment ago: why was it all wonky now? Breathing through their mouth certainly wasn't making it any better, but they would rather suffer through this than breathe in the smell of weed. Was this dry throat even caused by breathing through their mouth? Or was it caused by them thinking of diseases earlier? They shook their head, thinking to themselves, Stupid, before looking up at the presentation again. Well, at least they tried to.

They didn't even have a chance to pay attention to the presentation as for the students who were interrupting: the gas-masked boy named Tiene leaving the room and the two boys talking amongst themselves. Claud looked over at them with annoyance. They had no interest in watching the video, but could these boys simply wait until the presentation was over to talk idle? Maybe even just pass a paper to themselves back and forth? They looked back to the screen after making those remarks in their head, knowing they were going to remember absolutely nothing from this presentation.​

”mhm, mhm, quick question what’s a blunt..? Is it where that strong smell is coming from? And it’s as you say coming from the teacher?”

He’d whisper back as he did so to keep his voice low, he’d shoot a few glances at the teacher before looking back at niko and continued to whisper.

”I don’t think hes that bad despite, his very..weird scent he looks as thought he could be a nice guy, his eyes are quite sharp they make him look a tad bit scary, but overall he seems nice I think.”
---

``ok, think of a cigarette but instead the outside has tobacco leaf as a wrap and the inside has Marijuana.``

He looked at sedian, how sheltered was this boy? That's very concerning. He'd been exposed to it at the early age of 5. Guess some people do have the luxury of not being around assholes.

``Yeah, it's definitely coming from the teacher...I don't mind the smell though.``

He'd looked ahead once more before seeing the eyes of a student, an annoyed one at least. Geez, whats their problem?

He stared back, confused and slightly Irritated with the look thrown his way.

Tiene walked back into the room, and he hadn't heard anything. He had been sitting outside the room, so he could hear voices, but not what they were saying. "What are we doing, again?" he asked. "I wasn't in the room at the time when you were explaining stuff." He had a sense he was in warm, but not, hot water.

Kyle just looked at Tiene, and whispered "A not too interesting movie and tomorrow there is sparring" He shrugged "Might get some rules or something"

"Thank you." Tiene threw over his shoulder before sitting down, as if nothing had happened. He wondered what the movie was about. Was it about the history of the school or the M-gene?

---

``ok, think of a cigarette but instead the outside has tobacco leaf as a wrap and the inside has Marijuana.``

He looked at sedian, how sheltered was this boy? That's very concerning. He'd been exposed to it at the early age of 5. Guess some people do have the luxury of not being around assholes.

``Yeah, it's definitely coming from the teacher...I don't mind the smell though.``

He'd looked ahead once more before seeing the eyes of a student, an annoyed one at least. Geez, whats their problem?

He stared back, confused and slightly Irritated with the look thrown his way.

“Oh, I know what those are my mother used to smoke those, have you tried it before?”

he said before his eyes watching as someone had entered the classroom again and sitting down, he proceeded to turn his head back while directing his full attention to niko.

”Neither do I, I’d not give him a bad rep like other students, their eyes speak for themselves.”

Tiene was feeling nice today, so he approached Steve. "Look, don't screw up with me again. Were you sincere wen you said that you weren't insulting me?"
Later on, Tiene would also try to forgive Finnley. 'This is the most out of character thing I've done' he thought.

"When did I insult you again?" I asked forgetfully. "Uh, I don't remember insulting you-- not that I meant to anyway." I said, worry overtaking me. I really insulted someone so bad they came to see me about it later? And I don't even remember?! I began to panic. Great. One day I'm already causing problems. "I'm terribly sorry, I certainly didn't intend to!" I said hurriedly.

"You asked me that I was looking for a fight, or something like that. But then earlier, you also said that you weren't. " Now Tiene was also confused, so yay! "Do you know what's going on? I sure as heck don't."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back