• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
“Hi silo!” Finnley waved, looking from the clock, “nice to meet you!” She said,.

Hanako had taken all the powers into her memory, it could be helpful later on down the line. They were pretty interesting powers, ones that were very useful. She then turned to the boy who introduced himself and listened intently. So his name was Silo, it was a pretty cool name, and he was going to say what his power was next, so Hanako paid attention to him.

"Procrastination is not useful. You're just putting things off." He sighed. "It's almost 9:00, right?" he wasn't looking at the clock. "Nice to meet you, Silo." he added.

Silo started to nervously sweat a little bit. “Well…my power is to shift my limbs into something monster like.” He shifted his arm into a monstrous form. “It’s nothing special.” He shifted his arm back.

Finnley bumped Tienes shoulder “don’t be rude” she said under her breath, she looked back to Silo with a Smile.

"I'm not. Ya'll just keep on underestimating yourselves." Tiene was a tiny bit annoyed, mostly at Finnley, but not enough to make him obnoxious. "Just saying."

(OOC; kk bai lol) Finnley just gave a look to Tiene. She sighed looking at the clock “it’s getting a little late”

"So, that means it's time, I guess. I hope not." Tiene was sobbing internally. "Get used to it, then. You may get complimented a lot." (Tiene is coming of as rude and he's like w h y?)

(And Finnleys like:ShUsH) Finnley looked at Tiene frowning. But ignored the comment as she looked back to Silo

“From what I’ve seen……yes.” She sighed, she looked at Tiene, and back at Silo.

"I don't care at this point." He huffed. "And I WAS trying to be nice, it's just not a talent of mine. " (Tiene is getting close to offended, RIP Finnley and Steve)

(Yep Lol, she’s digging her grave rn) Finnley gave another look to Tiene crossing her arms.

"Is it orientation yet?" he asked Finnley. For the first time in his life, he hoped it was, he was CLOSE to becoming irritated and moody. He sat on the floor, playing with his lighter. The clicks were probably annoying, which was good.

Finnley looked at the clock “almost.” She said. The clicks didn’t seem to bother her. It was the fact that there was fire. She looked at the lighter with a concerned look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back