• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"Oh, don't worry! It's fine. I'm Steve. Nice to meet you!" I said. I then turned to Ally. "So how about you?" I asked. "I think it's best if all of us know each other, considering we're going to class." I continued. "Except that guy..." I muttered.

"I'm Ally." She looked down at her schedule, then at the clock, then back at them. "Orientation should start soon, huh. I wonder if we have to announce our power. Hm. Anyways, what's your power, Steve? " She smiled.

Finnley turned to them “and I guess I’m Finnley” she said waving, “that’s Tiene,” she said pointing to Tiene next to her, she smiled at Ally and Hanako.

She smiled at Finnely before turning away to sneeze a few times. She looked back at the three them as her eyes started to water and get red. "Uhm.. Do any happen to have um.. Dogs?" She turned away to sneeze again.

"Does anyone besides me find orientation boring/annoying? It's always mandatory as well..." Tiene wondered if anyone would find his moral aversion to orientations strange. "That guy,"Tiene gestured at Henry, mentioned he had a dog."

“Not me.” She said tilting her head. “I have tissues if you need some-“ she said grabbing for her bag. She dug through her bag looking for some tissues, she gave some to Ally. “Here.”

“I just want to get through it.” She replied to Tiene. “So we can actually start, plus, I’m curious about dorms.”

"Understandable. I could find a way to dela-nevermind, too cruel." Tiene shrugged. He decided to sit through it. He wanted a distraction, so even talking to Steve would be okay. Then, he might un-dislike Steve.

Silo was lost. Ever since he got off the plane he has been wandering through the halls of the school. But it seems that his wandering will come to an end. He stumbled upon a room that seemed to have other students. He entered the room and looked around. “U-Uh. Is this where orientation is being held?”

Hanako took in all the new names and faces. She tried to do her best to remember them all, they would apparently be she would be sharing a class together, so it would be good to get along or at least know the people in her class. She listened to the conversation at hand, not one to interject on someone talking and not being one for talking herself. Once Ally asked if anyone had a dog, Hanako shook her head no, she never had any pets really, they were too messy in her opinion. She then heard the person who was apparently named Tiene ask if anyone found the orientation boring. "I personally don't find it boring. It is a chance to see how the school works and things like that, and also get a chance to meet the faculty." She put in her opinion on the matter. She saw Finnely had out some tissues, "Um, could I borrow one of those? I wanna try something out." She asked, gesturing to the tissues.

“Hm?” Finnley gave a look to Tiene, and just sighed, looking at the clock, she closed her bag and put her hands behind her head.

She nodded. "Thanks." She blew her nose and looked at the guy he pointed at. She frowned and edged a little a way from him. She looked up at a new kid who entered the room. "Yep!" She smiled at him.

“Sure.” She gave a tissue to Hanako. Unsure of what she was gonna do with it, but gave it to her anyway

Silo breathed a sigh of relief. “Thanks. I kinda lost my way.” He smiled back. He walked into the room and sat down. Looking around the room.

Grabbing the tissue, she knew what she was going to do. She was going to try to fold it, in theory she should be able too, it had all the qualities a paper should have, so she would be able to manipulate it. She knew could fold paper pretty fast, so she decided to do something fun. She threw the piece of tissue high up in the air, she had time to do what she was going to do, since the tissue paper was still falling down. She quickly used her power to fold it into and origami crane and flapped the wings slightly. Of course, she couldn't make it fly just yet, but she was sure with enough training she could. She made sure the crane landed perfectly in her hands that she held out. "Hmm interesting, so I can manipulate things with paper like qualities." She remarked at her discovery.

Finnley looked in awe at the Origami tissue, she gave a thumbs up to Hanako “cool.” She said still in awe In how she did that.

Last edited:
Hanako gently set the origami crane on her desk, she was quite proud of herself to be able to do that. She heard a couple people think it was impressive. "Ah, thank you. I wasn't expecting praise to be frank." She told the truth. "If you are wondering, my power is papyrokinesis, basically I can control and manipulate paper, and too my discovery, things with paper like qualities." She explained to anyone curious. "I'm pretty well-versed in origami, I pretty much know all the designs, if you want me to make something else." She offered. She loved origami, she have ever since she was a child. Spending almost her entire life learning new design and such, she knew the designs inside and out.

“Pretty neat!” Finnley said smiling, “I actually have super strength……not that impressive.” She said, she was looking at the origami tissue, “usually I accidentally rip paper” she chuckled nervously. She looked at Ally, “what’s your power?” She smiled

"Basically the same. I harness light or something like that and become strong. It's kinda weird, but it can be useful sometimes."

"That is pretty cool, honestly. I have the power of procrastination." Tiene wondered if it would come off as a joke. He had discovered this thing when he was 11 years old, where he could sorta delay people when he told them he needed more time.

“Sweet.” Finnley said, she smiled. She looked at Tiene when she said her power “heh, nice” she said.

She smiled when Tiene said his power. " I wish I had that power. Would've made my life ALOT easier in freshman year." She looked at the clock again and frowned. "Orientation should start in just a minute. Wonder why no teachers are here yet.."

Silo looked at his hand and turned to the others. “I guess I should introduce myself.” He said to himself. He nervously scooted over to the group. “Uh…hi. My name’s Silo. Nice to meet you.”

(OOC; K, see ya later!) “should be here soon i think, I’m sure there just a little late.” She said, looking at the clock “but yea it is. A bit Late now.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back