• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
-------------------------------------------------------------------
``I don't mind ..?``

He mentally raised a brow, what the hell does future reference mean? Well besides that, he awkwardly looked up , staring right into sedians dragon-like eyes.

``huh.``

He pondered for a moment, letting his words sink in.

``pretty?``

That simple word alone brought him deep into thought, mainly of his horrid middle school days. Though it's much better hearing the word pronounced from a much smoother tone than annoying and overly flirty girls.

``Hm. I see you've lived a much pampered life than I thought. Estate? Maids? I wonder.``

He changed the subject , slightly turning his head to the side.

”Great!”

he’d almost ended up lost in though again, from looking back at niko. I guess you could say some kind of prolonged silent eye contact was going on here. Before he was about to slip off in daze again he was brought back to the conversation of niko’s voice.

”Oh, yeah I did call you pretty, was that wrong of me to say? i was raised to always make a comment on something that catches your eye. You catch my eye! So what other way to say that then to call you pretty, or is that way of thinking outdated..”

he scratched his head amid of tiny confusion, he felt slightly embarrassed for the way he saw things in life, he feels as though he’s behind and should catch up with the “times” but he’s also so young so not even that makes since to him! he snapped out of his little confused rant.

”You didn’t have maids? Or an estate? the maids of my estate were really helpful especially with teaching, since you didn’t have an estate I could buy you one!”

he put a finger to his chin proudly thinking what he had said was the smartest thing to come out of his mouth all day, not realizing it may have just been the stupidest.

”Great!”

he’d almost ended up lost in though again, from looking back at niko. I guess you could say some kind of prolonged silent eye contact was going on here. Before he was about to slip off in daze again he was brought back to the conversation of niko’s voice.

”Oh, yeah I did call you pretty, was that wrong of me to say? i was raised to always make a comment on something that catches your eye. You catch my eye! So what other way to say that then to call you pretty, or is that way of thinking outdated..”

he scratched his head amid of tiny confusion, he felt slightly embarrassed for the way he saw things in life, he feels as though he’s behind and should catch up with the “times” but he’s also so young so not even that makes since to him! he snapped out of his little confused rant.

”You didn’t have maids? Or an estate? the maids of my estate were really helpful especially with teaching, since you didn’t have an estate I could buy you one!”

he put a finger to his chin proudly thinking what he had said was the smartest thing to come out of his mouth all day, not realizing it may have just been the stupidest.

He felt his head spin as sedian silently watched him. It made him nervous, unsure of the silent gaze between them.

He felt the oxygen slowly leave his lungs as his chest constricted. He didn't like this feeling. He moved his chair back a little from the harsh grasp tugging at his chest.

``Hm? Oh the compliment. Yeah I don't mind , just... haven't heard it in awhile...I suppose....wait , huh? I catch your...eye?``

He bit the lower bottom of his lip, thinking. Why the hell is he so damn friendly ? And why

is he allowing it? He felt the metallic taste of blood slowly seep into his mouth. Disgusting, he definitely should break out of that habit.

``if anything...you're you're eye catcher. You're a bit old fashioned so I'm assuming you were sheltered..or maybe I'm just reading into this situation way to much. But, I don't mean to pry, I guess``

He froze at what sedian relayed, his eyes slowly widening. Did he know? How'd he know? Well it isn't hard to search his family last name to know the truth.

Main reason he signed up for this school, after everything that has happened. He tried so hard to rebuild himself yet it just crumbles down. He let the guilt flash in his eyes for a second before putting on his unamused face.

``What do you mean..? I have maids..well had.``

“Me? And eye catcher..well thanks, but I did mean what I said, hey you know we can be eye catchers together hehe!”

He let out a slight giggle before replying to the rest he was surprised at the compliment but also overjoyed that he received one at the same time.

he then calmed down a bit as he was searching niko’s face he seemed upset again from the frantic emotions forming on his facial expressions.

”Had? What do you mean by that? Anyways I meant like, you said I lived a more pampered life than you thought? I assumed we were similar and then you had maids and estates too? But I am going to assume you don’t.”

He’d hoped he hadn’t said anything wrong, but he isn’t really choosing his words wisely here.

“Me? And eye catcher..well thanks, but I did mean what I said, hey you know we can be eye catchers together hehe!”

He let out a slight giggle before replying to the rest he was surprised at the compliment but also overjoyed that he received one at the same time.

he then calmed down a bit as he was searching niko’s face he seemed upset again from the frantic emotions forming on his facial expressions.

”Had? What do you mean by that? Anyways I meant like, you said I lived a more pampered life than you thought? I assumed we were similar and then you had maids and estates too? But I am going to assume you don’t.”

He’d hoped he hadn’t said anything wrong, but he isn’t really choosing his words wisely here.

``I guess so``

The corners of his lips slightly turned upwards hearing him giggle. He stopped the almost smile as he watched sedian study him.

Blinking a few times as it went silent.

``Eh. Similar? I mean-``

He stopped at what he was going to say. Did he just. A million thoughts ran through his mind. His face turned to that of concern. His face held a slight pout. A frown threatened to show itself.

``What do you..what do you mean..?``

His sentence got caught off, feeling his voice shrink. He stood up, pushing the Hoodie of his sweater on the top of his head.

``You don't necessarily take things for granted unless it gets taken away from you, but you wouldn't understand``

With that he slung his backpack over his shoulder and walked away. Not wanting to cause a scene he left quickly.

”eh? what-wait! Where are you going?”

he tilted his head slightly he watched as niko stormed away, unsure what to do next..his giddy smile had faded away immediately. he’d had an urge to chase after but he felt as thought that’d make it worse. He sucked in situations like this so he just sat there.

“maybe..I should interact with other classmates..”

he mumbled quietly to himself looking around at his other classmates, he thought he should interact with the guy who was sitting closer to niko, however he felt a little sad, too sad to speak to anyone else with the small fear he’d upset someone else with unfiltered mouth. He’d simply put his head down hoping the end of this day would come quicker and orientation would be over already.

As he stepped outside. He felt hot. The sound of birds chirping, the distant waves crashed against the rocks, the dizzy-ness in his head. His skin burned.

He felt his heart race, the wind getting knocked out of his lungs. He immediately sat down on the floor, holding his head between his hands. Everything was to much, it was to loud. His eyes burned. His bottom lip trembled.

Gasping noises could be heard as he tried to contain himself with his body, trying to make the space little. His face flushed , he felt sick. So , so , so sick. Tightening the hold on his head to ground himself.

In truth , niko was no teenager. Just a kid forced to grow up. His body hurt, it hurt way to much.

As he stepped outside. He felt hot. The sound of birds chirping, the distant waves crashed against the rocks, the dizzy-ness in his head. His skin burned.

He felt his heart race, the wind getting knocked out of his lungs. He immediately sat down on the floor, holding his head between his hands. Everything was to much, it was to loud. His eyes burned. His bottom lip trembled.

Gasping noises could be heard as he tried to contain himself with his body, trying to make the space little. His face flushed , he felt sick. So , so , so sick. Tightening the hold on his head to ground himself.

In truth , niko was no teenager. Just a kid forced to grow up. His body hurt, it hurt way to much.
Vincin followed Niko with concern, stopping outside to see the male crouched on the ground and breathing heavily, his eyebrows down and biting his lip he crouched down.
"Ummm... You don't... Look ok at all. Do you want help getting to the nurses office?"

Vincin followed Niko with concern, stopping outside to see the male crouched on the ground and breathing heavily, his eyebrows down and biting his lip he crouched down.
"Ummm... You don't... Look ok at all. Do you want help getting to the nurses office?"

His world spun around in his head. Intensifying the nauseous feeling.. Hearing a drowned out voice, he lifted his head.

``I'm alright, go back to class.``

The stabbing tension in his head making everything so unbearable. Putting his head back into his arms in embarrassment.

Great. It was the first day of school and he's already making a fucking fool of himself. Absolutely ridiculous.

His world spun around in his head. Intensifying the nauseous feeling.. Hearing a drowned out voice, he lifted his head.

``I'm alright, go back to class.``

The stabbing tension in his head making everything so unbearable. Putting his head back into his arms in embarrassment.

Great. It was the first day of school and he's already making a fucking fool of himself. Absolutely ridiculous.
"No your not. Somethings obviously wrong, and I'm not leaving until I know your ok." He offered Niko a gloved hand, giving him a small smile. "Its not like class started yet anyway."

|-|He walked down the hallways with his blunt in one hand, his suitcase in the other. He’d been to this school many times before so he knew it like the back of his own hand. After walking for a bit he arrived at his classroom, he sat his briefcase down to fix the collar of his shirt as he was about to put his blunt out.|-|
:
|-‘
Mm, first day n’ there’s already a student sitting outside the classroom with their head hung low?’-|
:
|-‘
No response ay’? tell you what kid, take this you need it more than I do’-|
:

|-|He’d place the blunt into the hand of the student and sat a lighter next to his shoes. he took a finger and placed it to his own lips and made a hushed sound. This definitely wasn’t very teacher like, but to hell if he cared it wasn’t nicotine so what’s the worse that could happen?.|-|
:
|-|
He just walked directly in the classroom seeing the door was already wide open
he got a good look at the half filled class, was there any need to even take attendance? It was obvious a lot of students were late or just not coming. As he went to the large desk that was on the side of the front of the class, he placed his briefcase on the desk and sat down in the chair. |-|
:
|-‘
Goodmo-or wait..is it evening? hell, I don’t know moving along, I am Mr.Suoh, and I am the teacher of this class. As of today we won’t really be learning much today, however hopefully tomorrow we will be doing physical activities that require teamwork, so do use the time you have to get to know your other classmates and peers if anyone has a question feel free to blurt it out, I’ll do my best to answer.’-|

Fighting back his hiccups, as the corner of his eyes welled up in tears. Taking the gloved hand in his own he nodded.

``ok, um..thank you``

His eyes darted to the figure approaching them. Confused, he silently just agreed.

``Oh, Uh, ok``

Standing up, still holding on to the other males hand. Lifting him up to.

``lets go back inside.``

He noticed he held on a bit longer before letting go,

``Sorry.``

Fighting back his hiccups, as the corner of his eyes welled up in tears. Taking the gloved hand in his own he nodded.

``ok, um..thank you``

His eyes darted to the figure approaching them. Confused, he silently just agreed.

``Oh, Uh, ok``

Standing up, still holding on to the other males hand. Lifting him up to.

``lets go back inside.``

He noticed he held on a bit longer before letting go,

``Sorry.``
"Your certain you ok?" Vincin asked, helping him up. You had a flash of worry behind his misty eyes, and the hints of a frown on his face. He didn't want the male to have to go through any kind if pain, especially not before he had even had a chance to go through orientation.

"Your certain you ok?" Vincin asked, helping him up. You had a flash of worry behind his misty eyes, and the hints of a frown on his face. He didn't want the male to have to go through any kind if pain, especially not before he had even had a chance to go through orientation.

``mhm, thank you``

He used his other sleeve to wipe away at stray tears. The frown being replaced with a small genuine smile . He sneezed, before pushing
away the hair stuck in front of his face.

His flushed cheeks not as prominent as the deepened eyebags. his eyebrows relaxed , sighing to calm his shaky upper body.

``Alright, we can go inside.``

He embarrassingly bit his bottom lip, realizing somebody just witnessed him at his lowest.

``mhm, thank you``

He used his other sleeve to wipe away at stray tears. The frown being replaced with a small genuine smile . He sneezed, before pushing
away the hair stuck in front of his face.

His flushed cheeks not as prominent as the deepened eyebags. his eyebrows relaxed , sighing to calm his shaky upper body.

``Alright, we can go inside.``

He embarrassingly bit his bottom lip, realizing somebody just witnessed him at his lowest.
Vincin gave the boy a genuine grin, "alright. If this happens again, don't hesitate to ask for help." He replied, leading Niko inside. "Everyone has moments like these, it's not something you should be ashamed of." He walked over to the seats he and Niko had been in previously, taking a seat again and crossing his legs.

Claud

Claud slid in their seat now that Ally had gone elsewhere under the instructions of Finnley, folding the white cloth and placing it neatly on the ground. There was no way they would place something that filthy on anything but the floor. They then grabbed another hand-sanitizing cloth from the bunch they had, wiping off the fist that had fist bumped Ally earlier. There they were before, having a completely (although annoying) normal conversation with this girl when Steve immediately decides that Claud was doing something wrong when Claud was just answering a question. Finnley then decides to come in and order them around, which took ounces of strength for Claud to just ignore and move on. Claud creased their eyebrows and stared at their hands. Why did they ignore it and move on? Did they simply think at that moment that arguing or just simply talking with them just wasn't worth it? Or were they just in a better mood?

Don't tell me I did that because I'm about to go through a big, happy mood swing, Claud thought sarcastically, placing down the cloth and rubbing their hands together. Although Claud's usual attitude would be less than pleasant, when they have their all-of-a-sudden mood swings, it changes everything. Not so much when they have an irritated or bored or sad mood swing, but when happy ones come, it seems to change them greatly. Claud doubted that this mood swing appeared up when they ignored Finnley- they would have acted differently if it had- so why did they do that? They certainly didn't enjoy her company or presence at all.

Claud eyed the door open as a pierced boy walked through it with a look of something Claud couldn't quite describe on their face. With the wonderment of what that facial expression meant, they turned their head to where the boy was before storming out. That was strange. But to be fair, everybody in this room was strange. A moment later, the boy walked into the room again with two new male companions that weren’t there before, one looking like a teacher. Claud sighed with relief. Finally. Orientation could finally get started.

The smell of marijuana drifted into Claud’s nose as they were listening to the man now in the front, them shivering at the scent. Did the smell come from the new teacher that wandered in the room? Why did the teacher smell of it? Was it really this strong? They shriveled their nose and started breathing through their mouth in hope of not breathing any more of the scent, hearing the final words of, I’ll do my best to answer. Hmm. Was orientation basically just friendship time for every student here? Placing their open backpack to the right of them, Claud looked at the teacher, waiting to see if he would further talk.​

Vincin gave the boy a genuine grin, "alright. If this happens again, don't hesitate to ask for help." He replied, leading Niko inside. "Everyone has moments like these, it's not something you should be ashamed of." He walked over to the seats he and Niko had been in previously, taking a seat again and crossing his legs.
----------------

He silently trailed behind vincin. He felt like a dog with a tail in-between it's legs, his eyes glued to the ground to hide his tear-striken face.

``Yeah, but it's just so..dumb``

He sat down on his seat, sort of manspreading. He awkwardly but slowly slouched in his seat. Worsening his already bad posture.

``and it was for a dumb reason, besides. I'm probably just being sensitive. ``

----------------

He silently trailed behind vincin. He felt like a dog with a tail in-between it's legs, his eyes glued to the ground to hide his tear-striken face.

``Yeah, but it's just so..dumb``

He sat down on his seat, sort of manspreading. He awkwardly but slowly slouched in his seat. Worsening his already bad posture.

``and it was for a dumb reason, besides. I'm probably just being sensitive. ``
"Hey, stop beating yourself up. I deal with it all the time, a lot of people do. I'm not going to press to hear about it since we only just met, but if you want to tell me about I'm here."
Vincin couldn't be sure what exactly happened, but he assumed it was anxiety. And it was true, he had bad anxiety at times.

"Hey, stop beating yourself up. I deal with it all the time, a lot of people do. I'm not going to press to hear about it since we only just met, but if you want to tell me about I'm here."
Vincin couldn't be sure what exactly happened, but he assumed it was anxiety. And it was true, he had bad anxiety at times.

He scratched at his arm, relieving the tension in his back as he leaned further into the chair.

``Ah , well. I was just reminded of ..something j prefer to be left behind me. I don't think he meant it but it just struck a chord in me.``

He felt as though he was rambling, he didn't want pity. Just someone who understood. He tapped his foot against the ground, looking over at the person with the gas mask on.

He noticed they had eyed him earlier when he walked in.

He scratched at his arm, relieving the tension in his back as he leaned further into the chair.

``Ah , well. I was just reminded of ..something j prefer to be left behind me. I don't think he meant it but it just struck a chord in me.``

He felt as though he was rambling, he didn't want pity. Just someone who understood. He tapped his foot against the ground, looking over at the person with the gas mask on.

He noticed they had eyed him earlier when he walked in.
"Understandable... Past demons are hard to ignore, aren't they?" Vincin replied, gazing down at his right hand, tapping his pencil against the other hand.

Claud

Claud felt eyes on them. Turning their head, they looked at the pierced boy, who was staring at them. Claud slightly grimaced now that they were looking at the face of the boy. He looked terrible. Sure, everyone here looked terrible, but this boy's tearful face was just hurtful to look at. Claud felt their hand itching over to the hand-sanitizing cloths they had in their backpack, desperately wanting to get this guy's face cleansed immediately. Who knew what kind of crust or other things would stay on this guy's face all day? The teacher was already here, and who knew how long they would stay in class and elsewhere, being close to the things on his face? The sooner that this person's face was cleansed of all the germs and other items that came from their eyes and nose, the sooner Claud would have to worry less about it.

Influenced by the thought of this, Claud sat up, grabbed the pack of hand-sanitizing cloths, and walked over to the boy. They frowned at the thought of being close to him but repulsed the thought more of what was going to be stuck on his face all day. At arm's lengths from the boy, they opened the pack of cloths, bringing out one, and reached it out to the boy, waiting for him to grab it. There was no way they were going to get any closer to them on their own. If the boy wanted the cloth, they were going to have to take it without getting any closer.

"For your face," Claud muttered, eying Steve to see if he would intervene. Again.​

|-|He’d watch as the two students from outside entered the class as he turned to the rest of the unamused class, he thought for a moment as he then got an idea|-|
:
|-‘
Oh, and it’s a shame we won’t be doing much today, you guys are only just getting here after all, the real fun begins tomorrow. You’ll all have a chance to demonstrate your abilities. You might also be put on teams of two for sparring matches to see whether your ability is offense or defense, whether you’ll be on the frontlines or helping from the sidelines.’-|
:

|-‘ Since today is rather a chill day you all get to watch a presentation on how the school was founded, why it was founded and what you lucky bunch will be learning here! Isn’t that super fun!?.’-|
:
|-|
He gave a fake grin chuckling to himself as he opened up his briefcase to get out his laptop and hooked it up to the smart board at the front of the class, he put on the presentation which seemed to be hellishly long, he sighed as he went back to his desk and sat to read some papers from his briefcase.|-|

Sedian poked his head out from his arms slightly noticing that the teacher had arrived. he put his head back down not really interested in much of it or the presentation.

”i guess it would be fun to see everyone’s abilities in action tomorrow hmm.”

he brought his head back out as he then realized niko had entered the classroom again, he averted his gaze as he still felt bad for what he had said he’d began to tug on his finger once more.

”Atleast the teacher looks nice..peculiar smell though“.

Steve looked over at that exchange, uncomfortable. He didn't hear everything that was said but could sense the dynamic was starting to form. I'm tired of this... ugh... I thought. I groaned out loud, but quietly enough that nobody could hear it. I looked around at the massive amount of students in this small waiting area, waiting for orientation. At least I'll never be bored here, eh? I thought. "I can't believe we're going to fight each other... I hope the school has a good nurse, for my own sake." I chuckled out loud, hoping for a friendlier conversation.

Niko sniffles, agreeing with vincin. Hid eyes watching the person walk up to him. Staring up at them. He shifted slightly in his seat.

``w..what?``

Confused on what he was handing him, he say there before suddenly remembering about his disheveled appearance.

``Thank you..``

He slowly took the object from their hands, noticing how they kept themselves at a distance. His tired eyes stared at the cloth between his hands.

His eyes darted over to sedian before watching the lights go dark as the presentation on the board continued.

This was one hell of a day.

As orientation began, Vincin allowed his eyes to close. It was still morning, but he was exhausted. Insomnia was a thing he had dealt with for years, and no amount of medication or other methods helped. He was starting to zone out, tipping his head back, his sweat streaked hair fell back as he crossed his arms behind his head.
He wad still worried about Niko, but he didn't want to push for answers if he didn't want to give them. He zoned out completely, eyes fogging up and his smile dulling down to a small frown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back