• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Vincin silenced his loud breathing and opened his eyes, sitting up properly and blowing several locks of hair from his eyes. It seemed as though orientation was over, or close to it.
Damn! He thought, glancing around. A few people were up talking, but the lights were still dim and his eyes took a little while to adjust, he was practically blind after having just woken up.

"Oh, I didn't mean you-- I was talking about somebody else. By the way, why do you wear that mask? It looks kind of cool, but I don't think the school's contaminated. Is it? I feel like if it is I should've known... Maybe that's why the other guy was being so weird?" I trailed off. It was odd how so many people were wearing masks. For a bit, I'd just ignore it, but at this point, it seemed rather out of place-- and I wanted answers.

Finnley sighed, silently sitting there, she had been quiet for a while she had almost fell asleep. She looked at Steve and Tiene. And Nicolina. (Sorry I’ve been super busy for a while, just noticed I havent been responding lately :,)

Ally looked over at the boys. She wasn’t sure if they were arguing or just talking, but she sure knew they were annoying. She was about to tell them to shut up, but she decided she didn’t want to make enemies on the first day. She looked back at the screen, tapping her pen on the table. She just wanted to get their room assignments and get done with it.
She wasn’t sure who to room with. Maybe Finnely. She’s really the only girl she’d talked to. She looked back at the teacher. It’s still going? She thought, Jeez, just give us our rooms and let us leave.

Finnley sighed when would it end so she could just find who she was going to room with, she hoped she could room with Someone she Knew….maybe like Nicolina or Tiene or something. she noticed Ally and just waved with a smile. And looking back at Steve, Tiene, and Nicolina “who do you guys think you’ll be rooming with?”

“Oh, I know what those are my mother used to smoke those, have you tried it before?”

he said before his eyes watching as someone had entered the classroom again and sitting down, he proceeded to turn his head back while directing his full attention to niko.

”Neither do I, I’d not give him a bad rep like other students, their eyes speak for themselves.”
He thought about on what he had asked, was he going to answer this question? Nope. Opting to change the convo.

``Eh. I'm just excited for rooming.``

He looked around noticing some students staring them, he was a lottle annoyed but kept it to himself.

He thought about on what he had asked, was he going to answer this question? Nope. Opting to change the convo.

``Eh. I'm just excited for rooming.``

He looked around noticing some students staring them, he was a lottle annoyed but kept it to himself.

”Ah, that’s right rooming! I’d completely forgotten about that”

he said as he thought for a moment he wondered who’d he be paired with. Would they be able to choose or was it at random? He wasn’t sure but he hoped whoever it was were nice at least.

”anyone in specific your hoping to be paired with for dorms?”

"Hey, whatever your name is, I'm feeling nice today." Tiene tells Finnley, "So I'm saying sorry."

Upon Finnley's question, he shrugs. "I'm pretty sure it's with a dude. I don't know who, though."

As for who he wants to be roomed with, he just doesn't care, as long as that person isn't a jerk. You know? Maybe Steve?" He's pretty sure no one has any idea what he's talking about. He doesn't care about his dormmate but is hoping for Steve, slightly.

Finnley shrugged, "I mean I don't mind who I go with either." Finnley said. She smiled "I'm kinda hoping I room with Nicolina tho." She said, "I would do ANYTHING to not room with Claude" she whispered, "she scares the living sh!$ out of me" she said glancing worriedly at Claude for a moment

Nicolina looked around the room and tapped her chin, "maybe the assignments are posted somewhere? A notice board?" She asked in a quite voice, "I would like to dorm with you as well Finnely"

“Eh, maybe” Finnley said, “let’s just hope this class Dosent drag on for hours.” Finnley muttered “then we can just get on with dorm’s and stuff.” Finnley sighed, “let’s hope there’s lunch too.” Finnley quietly muttered to herself, she eyed the teacher again, looking at the clock anxiously waiting for the class to end

Users who are viewing this thread

Back