• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Trinity Cresent School For The Talented ; Interest Check

AL.Over

熊貓嘅人性版本。
Around the globe, magical gifts were given to children far and wide. Some people treasured those abilities and protected the wielders of the gifts. Others abused the use of these magical talents, manipulating the magic welders into doing things that weren't right.

There were many schools in the world that shelter these precious magic users and trained them in secret. One of the famous schools were Trinity Cresent School. The school was also a reform academy, where the unwanted magic users were collected from their guardians that deposed of them.

Trinity Cresent was strict with the students, cutting all communication with the outside world other than written letters. The children there were either unwanted, abandoned for the money the school offered, or were delinquents forced into the school. A headmaster ruled the school along with three masters that were in charge of the students. Life within the gates of the school was peaceful. Some children were brought to Trinity Cresent at a young age, having no memories other than the school that they called home.

Even with Trinity Cresent's famous title, the Gifted Specials Council had suspected the school of its strange ways. Like how the letters barely passed the scanning processes, how students can't leave unless they were authorised by the headmaster, and how they always refused to have yearly meetings with the council members.

The students of the academy were not oblivious to this problem as well. As the new batch of students were pushed in this year, they soon figure out with their seniors that things in the academy weren't what they thought it was. The plans of the headmaster slowly revealed, it was up to the new generations to stop those plans before it was too late.

Hello, I'm AL, your GM. Alright, now that you briefly know the time line of the whole roleplay, it is much noted that you will have to contribute at least a post or two every few days to keep the story going if you're joining. If you are going to give up on this RP in the middle of it, please restrain from joining.

So, we will have the student characters, the teachers, the headmaster - the role I'm willing to share with the volunteers that want to be the acting Co-GMs - and the three masters that also will be played by me and anyone that wants to take one of them as an extra character ( since the masters are used at the end of the RP when the time comes ). Each of you will be permitted to have up to 3 characters, if you can be active for all of your OCs. For teachers, I would recommend that you have a student character or just PM me so you can help me work through the whole RP.

Let me make this clear, anyone is allowed to volunteer as a Co-GM as long as they promise to be active in this RP and are willing to work out how the timeline runs. The Co-GMs and I will form a team conversation to figure out and discuss how things will go down.

Leave a reply if you are interested.

Current members count :
- Strawberry Sirens Strawberry Sirens
- Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge
- Mena Mena
- fifth fifth
- Will_0121 Will_0121
- Canth Canth

Co-GMs :
- Strawberry Sirens Strawberry Sirens
- Canth Canth
((At the moment, everyone is practically a CO-GM, so we need not any volunteers as Co-GMs.))

Last edited:
Yennie Yennie , you should be able to post at least one post per two or three day at your own timings.

Marmalade Skye Marmalade Skye , you may volunteer as a Co-GM who will help me plan this roleplay throughout it's process. A Co-GM is there to help me accept characters as well if I wasn't online.

Last edited:
Once I get two more members, we can start making the characters if you are interested.

Ah not a lot of people can do one post per day, that rule will probably turn people off. Instead I would be a little lax on that rule...

agreed with the rest, 1-2 a day is harsh, every few days maybe??

That's acceptable. I'll change it. It's just that my friend has been telling me chats die because the frequencies of posts.

That's definitely true, something more frequent than once a week like a post every 3 days or so would help keep it active and alive

So, let me confirm on who is interested. I have to write a name list. I don't mind if you don't want to.

That's great. After I get one more member, I'll start the character sheet thread. Does anyone want to be a Co-GM and help me with the story processing? It can be an advantage as you get to suggest the happenings within the school.

Last edited:
Interested as well. I've personally never GM'd before so I think I'll just stick to being a player.

Well, a Co-GM doesn't do much except give me suggestions on how we make the story process. Feel free to try out the role.

Alright. Now we just need one more member before we can start making the character sheets.

Last edited:
Well, only the Co-GMs can know the whole RP's time line. But either way, I guess that normal roleplayers can suggest within a pacific time frame.

You stated that if someone wishes to play a teacher, they should also be willing to co-gm. I’m willing, but not certain how active in the planning process I will be able to be. I can get on a couple times a day, but may not be able to respond right away.

I definitely want to play a teacher, one who’s not really involved in all the hullabaloo of the school, and is really only there for his own self interest.

I will take on a student character as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back