• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Cresent School For Talented OCC

Good lord. I'm sorry I haven't been active everyone, very busy lately. Along with that, RPN has not notified me about any posts on this roleplay. Could I get a quick catch up of what's going on?

Good lord. I'm sorry I haven't been active everyone, very busy lately. Along with that, RPN has not notified me about any posts on this roleplay. Could I get a quick catch up of what's going on?
Well, the Demon King ark involving Dr. Peste has finished. We are now proceeding towards the examination periods on the timeline. A few more people has joined us, although I don't know when some are they posting....

Seems like I got here at a good time...

Got a post all ready to go, but now I'm having second guesses as to just shove it out there 'now' or later... Hi by the way.

Hello, BoltBeam BoltBeam ^w^

Anyways, the ark with the Demon King is basically the Demon inside Dr. Peste. It git released, it attacked the school, the battle went down, a soul got taken, it ended with the Demon King going to Hell(?).

If you want more details, you can read the Main Thread XD

Fun times. With at least - several dozen pages... I'll just drop my post real quick (as an introductory post so to speak) and see what happens real quick...

Fun times. With at least - several dozen pages... I'll just drop my post real quick (as an introductory post so to speak) and see what happens real quick...
You did well XD It wasn't as cringy as my first post :3

Okay, I'll read up new characters and skim the main and try to get the top brass of the Organization back in action soonish. Sorry for the delay lmao.

Everyone is currently undergoing examinations. AL has put details in the conversation for this just a page back.

First of all, am I correct to assume the fact that Evan's ability allows him to wield and use someone's attack against the person whom launched the attack?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back