• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Evan
location:inside school interaction: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
evan cringed slightly place the pendant back down letting the spell thief have free reign just in case looking down at abbadon mostly to direct his word at war,

“Try anything funny and it will do that again over and over and over we can play this game”
Evan voice dropped into a deep monotone more like a actual demon then a demonic child wearing a fluffy lizard contume

Abbadon's eyes turned black and his voice changed to War's deep menacing voice.

"Would it have time to attack before I had my hands around your throat? I conquered many lands from Earth, Heaven, and Hell. You're still not a threat. You are like a rattlesnake that doesn't have venom. You pass off the intimidating look and you look like you can do some damage. In reality you aren't intimidating. All you can do is non lethal annoying bites and can be easily killed with a quick hand motion."

Evan
Evan picked up the pendant again and shoving it into abbadon, the affects where immediately odious as the anti-magic shut down war HARD leaving the being rather unable to do much but watch this would probably have put abbadon back in control,

“Right we have this settled then I think now perhaps you should just leave?”

"War what is up with you? You never act like this. You are usually calm and collective. You are supposed to shut me down if I go crazy not vice versa." Abbadon asked in a concerned voice.

"The King is coming back! Don't you get it. They are planning on selecting Death."

The Fourth Horsemen is Upon Us
The Demon King sat upon his throne. He looked upon his cult members when one of his higher ranking members came up.

"Are you planning on selecting Death?" The member said excitedly since he was expecting himself to be picked.

"Oh you shouldn't worry it won't be you..."He already knew this guy was expecting to get it, but The King still had no idea who it was going to be.

The cultist frowned and then got angry and in a rash decision he tried to shoot The King. He caught the bullet between his fingers. Then he grabbed his wrist and his skin began to rot away. He screamed in agony.

"You still have use...so I won't kill you." He then let go. The cultist was on the ground as his hand was attached only by strands of skin and muscle. His skin completely black and the smell was horrible.

"Who is going to be Death..." He thought to himself.

Evan
Evan finally managed to clam down for his outburst now realising rachelle had to just watch him act like a total idiot turning back it her with a frown on his face “sorry...about that, I guess.. i just get super angry sometimes....I mean...Abbadon shouldn’t have said....demon where boring. But I overreacted”

"Overreacted is a understatement...you took some drunk demons ramblings seriously." Abbadon just didn't get why he cared so much. It was just stupid to get that pissed over it, but Abbadon was more worried about War than anything. He was really stressed out and when he is so damn powerful it isn't good.

Rachelle Mori|What The Fu- (Location: Inside School)
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg
Rachelle groaned in disappointment, not impressed or pleased at all. "I swear, finding somewhere to sleep is actually harder than it seems to be to do in peace... Ahem... You two... Why." She says in a notably annoyed tone. Evan's vision would distort and he would see a 5 headed dragon routing from one orb which was shown to be in the place where Rachelle's left hand would be, all 5 heads glaring at him and not breaking contact. "...Don't. You dare." She said in the same tone, part of her own serious stare seen through her mask before she dispelled the illusion.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Nearby: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Evan
evan suddenly jumped back slightly at the sudden appearance of the multi headed dragon on rachelle's hand casing evan to jump back legitimately terrified, once again the spell thief flared up forming dragon heads on his face.
"IM SORRY IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO DO ANYTHING I.."
evan stopped talking actually having forgotten that rachelle could make illusion thinking ti was real.

The Fourth Has Been Created
Victor walked around looking for a liquor store. He wasn't going to class he just wanted a drink since Abbadon drank all his alcohol basically. He thought someone was following him so he walked to a abandoned parking lot.

"You guys can come out now!" He yelled pulling out his daggers. 4 people emerged.

He jumped into action. He went and gave the first guy a glazco's kiss. Then he dropped kicked the other. Using his daggers he cut the leg of one and knocked the other one out.

"Man that is it I was expecting more from..."

"Suprise motherfucker!" The Demon King punched him as Victor turned around knocking him out.

Victor awoke trapped in chair. His mist wasn't working. He looked around confused. Tied up and he was shirtless. Looking at the ground a pentagram surrounded him. What in the hell was going on. Then he caught a priest hiding in the corner.

"Intresting choice for a Horseman I guess." The man had Victor's cigarettes and lit one with his lighter. Then he came over and put it out on the back of his neck. Victor clenched his teeth in pain.

"Well since you are awake time to start the ritual!" The Demon King had chose Victor to take Death as his path was bathed in blood and death which Death took a liking too.

The priest pulled out a small knife and cut Victor's arm getting the blood on his finger. Then he made a small circle on the burn mark from the cig.

"You are so lucky I am in this chair..." He then shut up after the priest dug his finger in the cut. Victor flew his head back in pain. Then the priest started chanting something in Latin. After he was finished a black smoke enveloped him.

Victor was in his own mind. Just a endless void only a headlight. From the shadows came something. It brandished it brandished it long blade.

"Hello Victor I am Death A Horseman of The Apocalypse..."
It's voice sent chills down his spine. It then ended up behind him.

"Why don't we make this easy..." It put it's hand on his shoulder.

Victor saw his memories flashing through his mind. Then he saw a another figure in the darkness. Peste it stood and looked at him.

"You are going to go down that easily? You are Victor my drunk uncle. Now use some of that drunken bravery."

As the blade came down Victor turned around and used his arms. To block the blade. It dug into his arms and Death was actually caught off gaurd by that.

"Listen here comrade. You want entry into this body... you are going to follow my fucking rules!" He then pulled his arms back and pushed it off of him.

"You stood up to me? You have earned my respect. Now you think you can handle my power?" The shadows hand came out from the darkness."Then take it!" Victor grabbed his hand and the smoke began to travel into his arm. He screamed which brought him back to the real word.

The pain was horrible he just had to endure it for a bit longer. He felt his body change. Instead of his usual mist it was a dark black cloud. It was radiating off him. Then he transformed into Death's Shadow form.

He was a staggering 9 feet his blade being 2 feet long. The chair was across the room at that point and he turned his attention to the priest who called for security. The group of cult soilders trembled in fear at the 9 foot floating shadow abomination.

"Which one is first?"

Victor grabbed his jacket and whistled to himself. He cleaned the blood off his hands and picked up his cigarettes from the mangled body of the priest. The walls and floor covered in blood he left with a cheerful toon. He then turned into the black smoke and flew straight in the sewers.

( magical timeskip hahaa )

Lily turned over the envelope in her hand, Ene watching from over her shoulder. No human interaction had driven the program insane, and she had changed the way she looked to get around. Her hair was pulled into a slick yellow ponytail, with a yellow hood and light blue skinny jeans to match. Her eyes were still the light blue the had been when she was Ene, but she could have been someone completely different. While Lily was obviously skeptical of the program going under the name of “Nen” she didn’t seem to do anything to change the situation.
“So what is it?” Ene asked, Lily still turning the envelope over in her hand.
“I’m not sure.” Lily continued to stare at it, gently running her nail under the seal. She read though it in silence, not really seeming to understand.
“So?” Ene’s voice broke through Lily’s thoughts, and Lily only shrugged.
“I was invited to the flower club.” Lily read over the letter again, the program trying to see through Lily to the paper unsuccessfully. “I really shouldn’t have been.” She slid over to her computer, turning the letter around to show Ene, who only stared. “This is a really big thing.” Both of them had managed to figure out that much.
“Are you gonna go?” Ene tilted her head, and Lily shrugged, placing it down on her desk.
“I’m not sure of the consequences if I don’t go, and I’ll take it as an opportunity to clear my name.” Lily was thinking to herself, tapping her fingers on her notebook. “We’ll see.”
“If you go, take me with you!”
Ene was practically glowing with excitement, Lily only nodding. She reached for the computer’s off button, and Ene jumped out of it. Lily then started to head towards her classes, not really able to focus.

Master Della's POV

A dark figure stepped into the territories of the Hana-Hime Gardens, sending a chill down Della's spine. Her barrier had wavered at the presence of the person, causing Della to sense the chilling aura from the being. Only one person could cause such a reaction to her wonderfully made barriers. It was Alvar Madoka, the Headmaster of Trinity Cresent.

Della shivered at the dark sense of aura. A nearby Flower princess went to get her a cup of warm tea. There was only one thing that Alvar would like to do if he came to her to the Hana-Hime Gardens. He wanted to do his 'punishment sessions' again, on those innocent children who disobeyed and rebelled. Either he wants new pawns for his student agents group, or he wanted obedience, both were terrifying. Della disposed boys. They trample over her beautiful garden and the flowers shall wilt without fully blooming to a beautiful blossom.

Then, the Head Flower Princess, Princess Bamboo, told Della that her barrier ability also sensed Alvar's presence and would like to know if she should let him in. " Let him in..." Della sighed in defeat. Princess Bamboo nodded and excused herself to welcome the Headmaster in. Soon, Alvar stepped into the Main room with his tightly gelled black hair and sister grin. Looking at Della, his smile grew. " Hello, Master Della. " Alvar said, " I would like to hijack your annual ceremony. Those Flower Princesses you chose are quite... troublesome."

Victor ended back up at the school. Something was different though. He had grown a few inches and the smoke was still coming off him. Not a lot, but could be noticed. He also had the urge to cough once in awhile. He then turned into to smoke and dashed to Abbadon. Without even knowing he was in his shadow wraith form and had Abbadon by the neck.
Abbadon struggled to breath and turned into War.
"So I assume you are death?" War then punched Victor sending him flying into a wall. He then went outside and cracked his knuckles moving towards him."This is going to get ugly I recommend everyone stay back..."

Hyunjin had woken up a bit better from the day before. She did help Aria train a bit more and they had dinner again. They didn't drink, since Aria learned she was a heavy drinker. Hyunjin did her usual morning routine. She brushed her teeth, bathed, get dressed, ate breakfast, etc. She then heard a knock on the door which was pretty unusual since no one really talked to her much unless they needed something. She went to the door to answer and saw no one. She looked out into the hallways and saw a girl heading down the stairs. Perhaps it was a prank? She then looked down and saw some kind of crystal. Picking it up and taking it back inside, she learned it was an invitation after further examination. An invitation to the Amethyst Flower Girls Ceremony? She thought students were only allowed one reward. Perhaps she was hand picked by someone, and she didn't really like the assumption she was hand picked. Why would she be picked as some sort of exception? Is it because she fits the qualifications perfectly or is it because of her abilities and specialties? Perhaps this was a mistake.
She already decided to attend the ceremony to find out who picked her out. Whoever they were, they had an eye on her in one way or another. After that, she'd want to find out what their group was mainly about and what they did. She also wanted to clear everything up if the invitation to her was a mistake or not. She set the crystal on the coffee table as she headed out to go train Aria up some more.

War clasped his hands together like he was holding a sword then a weapon manifested from his empty hands.
He then one handed it and the the blade touch the ground. He had a very interesting way of fighting. Instead of using 2 hands he would only use 1 and kept very low to the ground. He would constantly jump in erratic unpredictable ways.

He got into a low position and charged Victor. The 2 weapons clashed. They got locked on a long match of blocking and swiping at unimaginable speeds. They were slashing so fast that sound would take a second to catch up leaving a sound delay with each clash.

"You are pretty slow for Death..." War said with a cockey smirk.

"Shut the hell up and fight!" His voice warped and distorted he let out a horrid manic laugh. If anyone even tried to interrupt they wouldn't leave with there whole body.

War eventually used his bare hand to smack Victor's blade away.

"What the hell!" Victor tripped a little bit. Which War used this opportunity to plunge his blade straight into his stomach.

Victor pushed him off and attacked. War brought up his blade and the 2 blades collided. The force caused a crater and Victor used his free hand and punched him into a classroom. The students scattered and they kept exchanging blows.

Then they ended up breaking through the wall into the hallway. A janitor sat there doing his cleaning with loud music playing not noticing the fighting. Then War Uppercutted Victor to the roof. Grabbing him mid air War used all his force and chucked him into the garden.

They kept fighting there. Abbadon was still lucid and just kept thinking."Holy shit I am so screwed when this is over..."

Shinku's POV

Shinku gathered her books as the bell rang. She was going to close her locker when she noticed a silk pouch at the very end of her locker. Shinku reached for the pouch and held it in front of her eyes. She opened the pouch and saw a crystal ball in it. Shinku gasped. It was the invitation crystal everyone was talking about, the one that invited girls to the annual ceremony of the Amethyst Flower Group.

Shinku placed the crystal back into the pouch. She didn't want to go. After all, the head of the group was a Master.

Then, she noticed a piece of paper at the bottom of the pouch. Shinku tore it off and read the words on the paper. ' Fate resides At The Summit of The Mountain.' It wrote. Shinku read the note over and over again before feeling a pang of realisation. Her brother's name, Reo, in Japanese writing means at the summit of the mountain! Why would someone mention her brother on an invitation to the Amethyst Flower Group? Shinku shivered and placed the items in her locker and slammed it shut.

If a school Master mentioned her brother, it surely meant trouble. Her brother was supposed to be with his guardians, not at the Hana-Hime Gardens. Shinku looked out the windows along the corridors. She was definitely going to the ceremony, and she was saving her brother from whatever darkness and danger he is in.

Lily didn’t use her locker. Most of the higher areas were hard to reach, so she kept her stuff in her room. The process was a little long, but it worked for her. When she quickly swooped into her room to grab her books, she noticed a scroll.
“It just suddenly appeared there, it looks pretty important though.” Ene startled the girl, but she reached out for the scroll anyways. Reading through it, she quietly tried to process what this had to do with her. The rumor that she had killed someone must have spread somehow, despite that, no one had talked to her about it.
This felt like a trap.
But what if it wasn’t?
“They’re not holding anything from you, right? They didn’t kidnap your siblings or send you a death threat?” Ene was trying to help Lily think rationally.
“I’m an only child. And there’s nothing in her about my life or anything.” Lily nodded, placing the scroll back down on her bed and picking up her notes. “We’ll worry about the rest later.” She muttered, speeding out of her dorm.

Victor went and slashed War's head off. For any other fight that would be the end. Not this one though. War's head just regenerated and that pissed off War. Victor then decided to try a move that would cause a bit of damage both to the school and War.

"I am Death The Horseman of The Apocalypse. You defied me now face my wraith with The Unholy Drop!" Victor turned squatted and a cloud of smoke began to form around him. Then he jumped and turned into smoke making fly high above the school.

"I need to keep the damage contained so this going to fucking hurt." War put up his arms covering his face and braced for impact.

At the peak of his jump he turned back to his physical form and aimed straight down. He left a smoke trail behind as he slammed straight in the ground. The force of the explosion blew War back. Making him hit his head disorienting War. When he came to there was a thick cloud of smoke. This garden which was once nice was destroyed. Covered in brimstone and ash. War stood up grabbed his blade and stumbled over to Victor. The 2 were caught in a statement. Both panting heavy waiting for the next move.
(Ok you can intervene Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 )

Hyunjin opened up her locker to grab something since it served as storage for school supplies and all. Though, she didn't expected a scroll from the Amethyst Flower Girls group to be there that was actually verifying her to come to the ceremony. She supposed she had no choice but to attend after all. She still wondered why this wasn't a mistake and put the scroll in her bag to keep the information of what she should wear to the ceremony and where it was located at what time. Hopefully when she attends, there won't be any trouble. She might also have to tell Aria about this so their training session might be shortened to make way for the ceremony.

Evan
everything seemed so sudden, some monster thing came out of nowhere threw abbadon through a wall and started fighting, it was so damn confusing evan thought his he might have stopped any more pointless fighting, this was just getting to the point of being silly and kinda painful, i mean those two would totally destroy the place right? they really needed to be stopped...well last time he let the spell thief out it managed to stop war right? i mean he should really help out perhaps that would clear his name a little on the whole incident earlier, the spell thief already was flaring up on his skin once again thanks to both of those creatures, evan once again took off his pendant, the spellthief flying towards both creatures as they were fighting one another the dragon like head of the red beam slpitting off strking at both war and death this time much stronger as the spelltheif had two sources to siphon off once again causing both of there hosts incredible pain as it attempted to rip out the horsemen that where within them still it failed causing a even greater backlash on both of them than before forcing each respective horseman into the back of there hosts minds pushing out there human forms once again, hopefully this would stop there fighting

As the spell thief did its job they turned back to humans. Victor eyes turned black and he charged war again. Abbadon's eyes turned black and he grabbed Victor by the throat.

"Death enough!" Abbadon said squeezing harder.

Victor's eyes turned back to normal. He looked around confused."What the fuck just happened"

"Get use to it..." War said then Abbadon's eyes turned back to normal. He then let go of Victor."Look what we fucking did. 2 of us in only a minute... God the Four Horsemen can cleanse the world..."

Evan
evan moved up towards both victor and abbadon putting the pendant back on and locking the spell theif back behind its field, he looked at both of them with a slightly annoyed expression on his face even though he looked like a little kid considering his attire,

"i hope you two are happy now im not going to have to keep an eye on you am i? i mean seriously"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back