• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
CasualTea CasualTea "Don't cry in front of me please it's kinda pathetic." A little rat sat on the bench with him.

"I wasn't crying Peste!" He yelled wiping his cheek.

"Well she probably saw you. Hey girl over there did you see Vodka Drunkinski crying like a little bitch?" He said talking Hyunjin.

"Hey dumbass no one is supposed to know you are here!"

"Dumbass? Me! Uncle Victor you set your kitchen on fire and then tried to put it out with your piss! I had to tell you to get a fire extinguisher!" The 2 just kept arguing back and forth.
Hyunjin heard a familiar voice. She seemed to always be where Victor would be as well. She wondered why though. To be honest, she sort of gotten used to him and doesn't mind his usual shit. Though now she can't concentrate as she was giggling at the two's arguments. "Y'know, I think I heard that water is also a good way to put out a fire. A kitchen sink could do the job. Yet that was set on fire as well?" She asked teasing Victor.

"Well yeah...*Sigh* damnit I got banned from the library I think and pelted with steel books. Not that I need to study since the basic subjects are going to be easy compared to what my mom gave me. I just liked going there."

"Yeah a ban has stopped you before." Dr.Peste said really sarcastic.

"Well yeah...*Sigh* damnit I got banned from the library I think and pelted with steel books. Not that I need to study since the basic subjects are going to be easy compared to what my mom gave me. I just liked going there."

"Yeah a ban has stopped you before." Dr.Peste said really sarcastic.
"Well, Virgil is a serious person when it comes to others' businesses. Since he's the librarian, it only makes sense for him to keep it a quiet environment." Hyunjin said before she moved a strand of hair behind her ear as her giggling died down and she could look at her notes again. Though she was curious... "Instead of study, just review over the stuff your mom gave you. Plus, where is your mom anyway? I thought parents weren't exactly allowed to come here."

CasualTea CasualTea "Well as I have said my family tree is full of some of the best spy's, assassins, and thief's. You wouldn't know there names and that is why they are so good. So our assets were never seized so we are filthy rich as well. Looking at me you wouldn't know that. Anyway when I was growing up and they saw I inherited powers they were overjoyed. I was trained since 7 years old to be exact. Up until I was 15 about to turn 16 my mom would home school me. They say Asian schools are brutal you've never seen my mom teach. By 10 she already started Algebra and then Calculus and Biology just a bunch advanced shit. I would ask her why am I doing this if I am going to be a spy. She would say No good spy is a dumb spy then she would whack me on the head with a ruler cause you don't question Mama Victor. She made me into a smart kid, but you know vodka is too good.

Even when me and my friends were stealing shit getting caught and being imprisoned. Didn't matter what if I was locked in a maximum security prison I better be home for school or she was going to come for me and whoop my ass. I don't even remember what I did, but I got captured by some mafia or something. When I broke out with the help of my 3 brothers and parents. She helped me pack my bags and gave me a book with her study plan. She said you take this you will need it were you are going. Look were I am am now I haven't talked to them since then. Shit I don't know where they are even. We all had lay low after they busted me out. They could be across the world..."

"Someones going to cry isn't he?"

"Peste! I swear to got I will shove you up a hippos ass if you don't shut it!" He dove after the rat, but missed.

"You can't catch me I am the gingerbread man!"

Victor was flipped over on the ground legs above head."What about your family?"

CasualTea CasualTea "Well as I have said my family tree is full of some of the best spy's, assassins, and thief's. You wouldn't know there names and that is why they are so good. So our assets were never seized so we are filthy rich as well. Looking at me you wouldn't know that. Anyway when I was growing up and they saw I inherited powers they were overjoyed. I was trained since 7 years old to be exact. Up until I was 15 about to turn 16 my mom would home school me. They say Asian schools are brutal you've never seen my mom teach. By 10 she already started Algebra and then Calculus and Biology just a bunch advanced shit. I would ask her why am I doing this if I am going to be a spy. She would say No good spy is a dumb spy then she would whack me on the head with a ruler cause you don't question Mama Victor. She made me into a smart kid, but you know vodka is too good.

Even when me and my friends were stealing shit getting caught and being imprisoned. Didn't matter what if I was locked in a maximum security prison I better be home for school or she was going to come for me and whoop my ass. I don't even remember what I did, but I got captured by some mafia or something. When I broke out with the help of my 3 brothers and parents. She helped me pack my bags and gave me a book with her study plan. She said you take this you will need it were you are going. Look were I am am now I haven't talked to them since then. Shit I don't know where they are even. We all had lay low after they busted me out. They could be across the world..."

"Someones going to cry isn't he?"

"Peste! I swear to got I will shove you up a hippos ass if you don't shut it!" He dove after the rat, but missed.

"You can't catch me I am the gingerbread man!"

Victor was flipped over on the ground legs above head."What about your family?"
Hyunjin sat back in the bench and began telling Victor about her family and why she was really here. "My family lives in a remote village in eastern Asia. We still have some modern tech but most of prefer the old school, I guess. Our family is actually a clan of assassin whose purpose was to kill a false or abusive king in the shadows. Now, it would be considered assassinating unjust authority. But since our techniques are pretty outdated and not a lot of abusive authority figures in the world, our techniques is just a part of our culture now." Hyunjin then continued. "As for how I ended up here, I had a younger sister. Since I would set an example for her, she would usually do better than me and would be praised by all the other family members while, no one realizes I was also there. My younger sister, Soo-Xue, recognizes that I help her so she still looks up to me." She then took out her sword, showing it to Victor. "Though, we found a cave while practicing and this sword was in there. It chose me as its owner and would not allow anyone other than me to touch it. I wanted to get rid of it but it would always freeze my arm so I couldn't let it go. Soo-Xue thought she could discard it for me, but she froze up in a block of ice. After that, everyone thought I had deceived her into trying to take it, assuming I was jealous of her. In actuality, I wanted her to be better than me. It's what an older sibling would do for their younger, right?" She said before she put her sword away. "I came here looking for answers of how to free my sister. And I did. All that's left for me to do is just to ace the exams and go home to free her back into the world of the living."

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Shinku looked through her thick stack of notes on Magical Studies. The examination periods were just around the corner, and she didn't want to fail it. Even though she might be going back to her guardians' home, and it seems like volunteeringly going to hell, Shinku didn't want to fail nor lose to those meat pouches in her age group.

Over the past four months, Shinku gotten closer to Oralie and Kenric. They sometimes sat together at meals, helped each other during missions, and more. Shinku also have been seeing that child whom she had helped during the incident, Yuuto Ruewen. Honestly, Shinku felt bad for the child. To be in this school and under Dangerous Ability Classification Type Class at his age, Yuuto had it rough. The child surprisingly kept finding Shinku after classes and in the dormitory areas, not to mention sometimes during free periods.

Finishing the last pages of notes in her notebook, Shinku got up from her desk. She had gotten used to her freezing dormitory room and even found a way to rise the temperature. Exiting her room, she walked towards the Junior Dormitory Buildings. Shinku had borrowed Destiny's notes from her lessons to study as she wanted to be prepared for anything thrown at her during the examinations.

Walking outside the Elementary Dormitory Buildings, Shinku tried to arrange the notes in a neat pile. Walking along the stone paths, the trees swayed and rustled nosily behind her. " Shinku ! " a familiar voice called out. Looking back, it was Yuuto, with at least five butterflies on his hair. Laughing softly, Shinku stopped in her steps as Yuuto approached her with a smile. " Hey Yuu, how are you ? " Shinku asked Yuuto, squatting down to his level of sight. The boy was tall for his age, so she didn't have to bend that far down. " Good. Teacher said that I improved in spelling. " Yuuto replied, removing a vibrant blue butterfly from his hair. Shinku gave a simple " That's nice." before standing up and starting to walk away. " Where are you going ? " Yuuto asked, gripping onto Shinku's sweater. Sighing at the sight of Yuuto's smile fading, Shinku smiled at him and ruffled his hair. " I'm going to meet up with Oralie. Would you like to come ? " Shinku laughed. Yuuto nodded, the butterflies scattering by the action.

Picking the small child up, Shinku flung her satchel bag to the back and carried Yuuto on the front. Yuuto seemed surprised by the sudden action, but he didn't seem like he is struggling against her hold. As Shinku walked through the school hallways, the students chattering stopped talking to one another and started whispering instead. Two Dangerous Ability Types were twice as unwelcomed as one.

When the two passed the School Garden, Shinku spotted a familiar figure in the distance. Hyunjin. And another person, Victor, was it ? Deciding that she had some time to spare, Shinku went over to say hello. " Hyunjin ? " Shinku called out, entering the School Garden by the entrance, still carrying Yuuto. The child seemed confused when Shinku changed paths, but started gripping onto Shinku's sweater tightly once he spotted the two new people.

CasualTea CasualTea
Ene just kind of smiled as Virgil came back. When he asked her how long she was going to stay, she just shrugged again. “Honestly, I can stay here as long as I want. But I’ll only annoy you until I can hitch a ride on another student’s phone and annoy them if I’m really bothering you that much.” She said, wishing that she had jumped onto the computer of the guy who had gotten a bunch of books dropped on his head. However, she hadn’t, so she was stuck here for the time being. “How come you’re so focused on getting rid of me? Based on all the adult ads you were looking at, I’m surprised you want me to leave.” She smirked, crossing her legs.

Freddy was now checking his map to see where the teacher's lounge was, before arriving there he had walked past the school garden were he saw a little kid probably 4 years old with butterflies on his head, Freddy couldn't help but giggle a bit as he saw the butterflies on his head. Freddy took a moment to admire the garden, as he was never able to see such a pretty place when he was young as his family struggled financially, and a vacation would normally be at home or some cheap restaurant if they were lucky. He couldn't help but stay in the garden for a little longer, and besides, the other students were studying so classes must've not started yet.

Mention: AL.Over AL.Over

CasualTea CasualTea
Ene just kind of smiled as Virgil came back. When he asked her how long she was going to stay, she just shrugged again. “Honestly, I can stay here as long as I want. But I’ll only annoy you until I can hitch a ride on another student’s phone and annoy them if I’m really bothering you that much.” She said, wishing that she had jumped onto the computer of the guy who had gotten a bunch of books dropped on his head. However, she hadn’t, so she was stuck here for the time being. “How come you’re so focused on getting rid of me? Based on all the adult ads you were looking at, I’m surprised you want me to leave.” She smirked, crossing her legs.
Virgil typed again. "I'm only wondering because I probably have to pop a window up and hide you since..." He then pulled up her transcripts that had her age marked at sixteen. He highlighted it and typed on the document. "You're sixteen. I'm in my twenties. And I could be qualified for going to jail." He joked since he typed up a sad 'Lenny Face' in the end of it. ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ )

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Shinku looked through her thick stack of notes on Magical Studies. The examination periods were just around the corner, and she didn't want to fail it. Even though she might be going back to her guardians' home, and it seems like volunteeringly going to hell, Shinku didn't want to fail nor lose to those meat pouches in her age group.

Over the past four months, Shinku gotten closer to Oralie and Kenric. They sometimes sat together at meals, helped each other during missions, and more. Shinku also have been seeing that child whom she had helped during the incident, Yuuto Ruewen. Honestly, Shinku felt bad for the child. To be in this school and under Dangerous Ability Classification Type Class at his age, Yuuto had it rough. The child surprisingly kept finding Shinku after classes and in the dormitory areas, not to mention sometimes during free periods.

Finishing the last pages of notes in her notebook, Shinku got up from her desk. She had gotten used to her freezing dormitory room and even found a way to rise the temperature. Exiting her room, she walked towards the Junior Dormitory Buildings. Shinku had borrowed Destiny's notes from her lessons to study as she wanted to be prepared for anything thrown at her during the examinations.

Walking outside the Elementary Dormitory Buildings, Shinku tried to arrange the notes in a neat pile. Walking along the stone paths, the trees swayed and rustled nosily behind her. " Shinku ! " a familiar voice called out. Looking back, it was Yuuto, with at least five butterflies on his hair. Laughing softly, Shinku stopped in her steps as Yuuto approached her with a smile. " Hey Yuu, how are you ? " Shinku asked Yuuto, squatting down to his level of sight. The boy was tall for his age, so she didn't have to bend that far down. " Good. Teacher said that I improved in spelling. " Yuuto replied, removing a vibrant blue butterfly from his hair. Shinku gave a simple " That's nice." before standing up and starting to walk away. " Where are you going ? " Yuuto asked, gripping onto Shinku's sweater. Sighing at the sight of Yuuto's smile fading, Shinku smiled at him and ruffled his hair. " I'm going to meet up with Oralie. Would you like to come ? " Shinku laughed. Yuuto nodded, the butterflies scattering by the action.

Picking the small child up, Shinku flung her satchel bag to the back and carried Yuuto on the front. Yuuto seemed surprised by the sudden action, but he didn't seem like he is struggling against her hold. As Shinku walked through the school hallways, the students chattering stopped talking to one another and started whispering instead. Two Dangerous Ability Types were twice as unwelcomed as one.

When the two passed the School Garden, Shinku spotted a familiar figure in the distance. Hyunjin. And another person, Victor, was it ? Deciding that she had some time to spare, Shinku went over to say hello. " Hyunjin ? " Shinku called out, entering the School Garden by the entrance, still carrying Yuuto. The child seemed confused when Shinku changed paths, but started gripping onto Shinku's sweater tightly once he spotted the two new people.
Hyunjin then heard a familiar voice and saw Shinku. She also noticed the boy that was with her who was also familiar. Yuuto, right? She gave them a gentle smile and waved at them. "Hey Shinku, hey Yuuto. How're you two?" She asked turning her body from the bench to face them. To see Shinku still helping out the boy since the incident, she found it nice for the both of them. It almost seemed like a relationship you'd get from siblings. She wondered why Yuuto was so shy though.
Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Arlo Lyon
During the speech, Arlo was extremely upset at the headmaster throughout the entire thing. How could a headmaster such as him lead a school when he can't even protect his students from being murdered while on campus, he was so upset in fact that at one point he almost crushed him with his forcefield, but he knew that that wouldn't go over well with his parents, another time, he thought. Arlo was still extremly upset until the headmaster told everyone his abilities. Arlo almost burst out laughing right then and there, but contained himself. How could someone with such a weak power lead the school, afterall, all he could do was copy powers and copy himself, and in Arlo's experience, people who copy abilities generally use them worse than the original user just because they have less skill than them. Arlo thought about confronting The Headmaster, but decided against it, knowing that others must have already confronted him, and that it really wouldn't do much as a man such as the Headmaster doesn't listen to threats like those from students. Arlo continued listening throughout the speech, if only to laugh at some of the more ridiculous things said by the headmaster.

After the speech, everyone got to work rebuilding the school, which frankly seemed a bit unnecessary and verging on child labor, as none of them were getting paid, but nonetheless, Arlo continued using his abilities to help rebuild. Eventually, the school was rebuilt enough to where classes could resume, almost people stopped rebuilding and went back to class. Arlo was not faced with any difficulties regarding class and passed all of them with flying colors, which cam to no surprise to him, but it also left him extremely bored. Bored enough for him to become a regular at the library, reading books in a week or less, depending on how long they were. Either way, he checked out enough books to keep him occupied while also helping him get stronger. One thing in particular he wanted to read up on was people who could create objects like his forcefield, and learning to create bigger and larger fields for longer as he had noticed that having multiple large fields would quickly tire him out. He became much more adept at this, as well as his reaction training, which he started to do with Lance. He had also done some semi regular sparing matches with Lance, helping them both train their fighting prowess. Arlo had also given The Boy, which name was Jake, to a adoption agency that also specializes in magical affairs such as the one he had experienced. There was no way that Arlo was going to be capable of taking care of an eight year old when he had himself to worry about, and Jake couldn't stay at the academy because he was not a student and had no magical abilities. Arlo talked with the Headmaster and "persuaded" him to allow him to visit the orphanage once a week for 2 hours after school was finished. Luckily it wasn't too far away or too well known, so it wasn't as bad.

In a blink of an eye, exams time had come around. For most, it was a stressful time and they had to cram as much knowledge to pass, but for Arlo, it meant some peace in quiet, as everyone was in the library. Arlo was extremely confident in his abilities on the physical aspects of the course, and for good reason, and he was way above his grade level in almost all subjects so the written test shouldn't be that bad. What he is worried about, though, is the team cooperation part of the of the exam. That can be heavenly based on what they will do and who he does it with, but it was only 10% of his grade on the exam, so it shouldn't matter too much. Arlo was on the roof, he found that it was the quietest place in the school normally, and having almost no one around gave it an almost magically feel that made it seperate from the rest of the school. The roofs overlooked the forest, giving him an amazing view of the forest, and giving him actual fresh air. Usually any semblance of clean air was soon blocked out by the masses of people who took all-nighters or simply don't use deoderant. Arlo loved it up here and decided to come up here more often.

CasualTea CasualTea
Ene nodded. “Makes sense,” she responded, stretching again. She was quiet for a few moments, floating in the cyberspace, before she spoke again. “So is your power only limited to iron books or can you summon whatever you want?” She asked, trying to think of conversation topics. She was going to keep the conversation going as long as possible, until she had to leave.

Lance had stood at the back of the assembly at the the time, leaning against one of the walls with closed eyes. He listened to the headmaster closely just to see if he understood what was going to happen. With a small sigh after everything that had happened, he was not necessarily surprised by anything that was going on now. He didn't know what exactly would happen to the school, but that was fine by him. Either way it would all work out, or at least that was what he thought. With Caliburn on his hip, he turned away from the assembly right before it ended and headed for the roof. It was this place that he would spend his time meditating until the time for the testing would begin. He wanted to not only hone his mind but his trust in the sword entrusted to him by Lily. He had hopes, however, that Arlo would come visit him occasionally.

CasualTea CasualTea
Ene nodded. “Makes sense,” she responded, stretching again. She was quiet for a few moments, floating in the cyberspace, before she spoke again. “So is your power only limited to iron books or can you summon whatever you want?” She asked, trying to think of conversation topics. She was going to keep the conversation going as long as possible, until she had to leave.
He shook his head and typed. "It's more of I summon spirits that do things for me, because of a cursed book I own." He then made the camera glitched as a monstrous spirit was standing behind him. Of course, only Ene could see it due to the camera glitching out, but no one in the library could see the monstrous red spirit behind him holding an ax.

CasualTea CasualTea
Ene flinched as her view was distorted, narrowing her eyes to try and see the figure behind Virgil. She looked legitimately scared for a moment. Then she took a deep breath, and put a smirk on her face again. “What’s his name?” She asked, tilting her head, still not used to the glitching.

CasualTea CasualTea
Ene flinched as her view was distorted, narrowing her eyes to try and see the figure behind Virgil. She looked legitimately scared for a moment. Then she took a deep breath, and put a smirk on her face again. “What’s his name?” She asked, tilting her head, still not used to the glitching.
Virgil smirked. "Belial. He's one hell of a brute. With one strike, he can take down a block or so." He said before the glitching stopped and Belial wasn't there anymore. He sort of had a habit for scaring students.

"Oh I got a idea!" He had another evil smile. While he stopped his Rubber Ducky it wasn't completely gone. So he went pulled out his linux and had it type a message the search bar."Lets see if you got some wierd shit on your computer Virgil." Then he had it copy his files send it over. Then he clicked enter sending the files over to Victor.

Ene felt a slight tugging on her body, as if something was trying to pull her elsewhere. She forgot about the current conversation for a few moments, looking around the computer. It didn't feel like a virus, she had been in plenty of computers with one. With a virus, her head would be filled with voices that wouldn't leave until she was out of the computer. She glanced up at Virgil again, realizing that she probably had to explain what she was doing. "Someone's trying to copy all your files," she said, holding onto the folders that had more reputation-damaging things in them. "I'm gonna go see who," she added, placing the folders in a safe spot. "I might be back, I might not," she smiled, "Get some anti-hacking software if I don't," she waved a quick goodbye, before following the rest of the files.

When she popped up on the other computer, she took her time coming out. She knew she hadn't gone too far, it hadn't been that long of a trip. When she peeked out to look through the camera, she saw someone that looked vaguely like one of the people she had seen in the library when she had been trying to get a physical copy of her schedule. She wanted to hide a little longer, but she didn't feel like staying still. She popped up in the center of the screen, holding one of the other files from Virgil's computer. "What are you doing?" she asked, not really in an accusing way.

"This honestly isn't the wierdest thing I have ever seen in my life. Well welcome to my linux I am assuming you followed my Rubber Ducky. I was just curious what he had on his computer." How Victor was taking like nothing was out of the ordinary is only thanks to rum.

"I mean that's understandable," Ene shrugged, flipping through the folder. "Honestly, the most interesting things on there are just a few beach ads." She shrugged, she wasn't exactly lying, she was just creating a fake opinion. "Unless you counted the information of every kid in the school," she added, kind of throwing the folder away. "You were the guy playing the nsfw video in the library, right?" she asked, trying to get a better idea of where she might be. She could see someone next to the computer's owner, but Ene was sure that someone would notice there was more or less of a living being in someone's computer soon enough.

CasualTea CasualTea Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Dr.Peste was not like Victor when it came to wired shit.

"What the fuck is that?" The little rat jumped on his shoulder.

"Ignore him just my nephew using a rat to speak. Anyway yeah that was me. I am not doing it to spite him or ruin his reputation. It's just like I have the means of doing it might as well." He said opening his other computer."I have no room to talk about wierd shit on a computer." His desktop had a folder that said "BIG NUT".

"Not the weirdest thing I've seen either." Ene laughed. "You could do all these other things, but you chose to do that?" she tilted her head. "Why stop at that then? Why not steal his credit card or take all the passwords to whatever accounts he has and just mess those up?" she suggested. She poked the folder, but then moved away from it, choosing to stay away. "Make him commit tax fraud, the possibilities are endless," she paused for a second, "Are you afraid of being caught?" she teased, smirking.

Last edited:
Dylan Jones
During the attack, Dylan Jones tried as much as possible to stay out of The Demon King's path. He wasn't really participating in the festival in the first place so it wasn't as hard to keep from getting wrapped up in the chaos. Once the announcements where made to go to their classrooms, he went out into the forest. He thought that going into the classrooms would be a death sentence. Everyo ne would be trapped in a confined space with almost no escape, making them a easy target. That doesn't sound like a good idea. Dylan, instead flew into the forest treetops and was safe from the wrath. Soon enough, a giant man rat thing and a boy who's seemed to have be electricity abilities burst through one of the walls and onto the school grounds outside, which was soon followed by another boy who had a sort of yellow glow around him. Dylan watched from the treetops, intent on seeing how the fight would end. Once the fight had ended and he was done watching, he flew away to the cafeteria. He thought that those two were extremely powerful to be able to take on The Demon King, he would have to watch out for them. He got some food from the freezer and went back to the trees, there was no way he was going to get involved In the cleanup, he has more important things to do than that. He took out his phone, hoping to find a place to get service, he needed to call John to tell him what had happened. It took a while, but he eventually found a spot in the woods where he got service, there was no way he was going to send a letter to him, he knew that almost no letters made it through inspection. He dialed the number and waited for John to pick up. On the third ring, he picked up the phone. Dylan told John about what had happened with the school, and especially his concern with the competence of the Headmaster for letting this happen. John Husk was shocked that the entire school was destroyed and that the Headmaster did nothing. John shared his concern about the Headmaster not being able to help the students, but told him to stay, as there were very few other schools that he could get him in. Dylan was upset, but understood.

A day later, everyone was called for a type of speech. He stayed in the area and listened, even if he knew that all the promises were just lip service. What surprised him most was that he actually revealed his ability. He wondered why he didn't use his duplication ability in the attack to at least do something, and instead let the entire thing play out. In fact, it was very odd that he told them all his ability. He had known that concerns about his capability were there, but he didn't know that they were large enough to have the Headmaster concerned. Either way, it was just another way to gain control over the students. Once it was over, everyone started helping rebuild, and now that the chaos was over, he had to start helping. Soon enough thoug, classes were back in session, which occupied him for the most part, but it was easy to just memorize everything and be done. Moat of the time, he spent up at the rooftop, either messing on his phone or practicing. Whenever other people would go up to the rooftop, he usually dashed away to the trees or behind some cover so they wouldn't notice him. They did eventuallyleave, which left him able to do what he wanted to once more. He actually quite enjoyed being at the rooftop since it was a nice change of pace from the smog and buildings of Seattle.

Soon, exams where around the corner, which he wasn't concerned about whatsoever. He could just memorize the answers for the exam tests and be good, the other parts would be more reactive and based on his own abilities, so he couldn't really prepare for them so he spent any time he had up on the rooftop. For some reason, though, the boy he had saw in the battlefield using electricity started coming up there and meditating. It kind of ruined his spot, so he usually flew into the trees to do what he wanted. One day, the boy was sitting on the roof, meditating as usual, when the other boy from the fight, the one who had the shields and stuff, came up to the roof as well. They didn't notice each other at first, so he decided to watch them from the treetops.

Arlo Lyon
Arlo was so distracted by the beauty of it all that Arlo didn't even notice Lance and the ground off to the side. He soon noticed him, and smiled, surprised that Lance of all people would be up at the roof. Arlo walked over to Lance, who seemed to be meditating, and softly nudged him. "Hey, Lance. I didn't know that you came up to the roof, I just found out about it up here. It really is quite something without all of the city stuff, huh." Arlo, not wanting to be the only one standing, sat down next to him.
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back