• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lily felt the presence leave, and she took it as a victory. She kept the wall up, staying on her guard just in case. Looking over at Arlo, she had a proud look on her face. She knew she may not have contributed a lot, but she was still proud of herself. “We can just stall time until teachers show up!” She said, pointing to a drawing of somewhat angelic wings in her notebook. “I can use these until we find Lance,” she explained, keeping her finger tucked in on the page. “Are you doing okay?” She asked in a softer voice, tilting her head.
Kairon Kairon

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget "Then they are going to have to come pretty quick..." The Demon King jumped from the lower level and busted through the ground.He was in the room since nobody thought of the ground under them."I forgot how shortsighted humans can be." He then snapped his fingers and the burned mutated demolition member came in with a bomb and placed on the ground then left."You guys are my hostages now." He then let out a deep sinister laughed.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Arlo was sitting down next to Lily and watched her put out her hand out, seeming to form something outside of the room. "Don't worry, I have had my barriers broken only a few times and I have fought for a long time, and I can just keep repairing it so it never breaks. I'm doing good" once he finished talking the ground burst out from under him, reacting quickly, Arlo creates a large barrier to act as a floor so everyone doesn't fall, but some on the edge of the room fall to the bottom floor. Arlo looked at the demon king up and down, and when a bomb was placed on the ground, he smirked. You think a bomb is going to help? I could just get rid of it, or contain it until it explodes, it doesn't matter to me." Arlo reached out his hand and placed a barrier around the bomb, knowing that it would contain it.

Kairon Kairon Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Lily nodded, though she didn’t look entirely convinced. She watched the two, trying to get used to the barrier now under her. If only Lance was a little closer, then she could stand. However, the man had seemed to go missing since the beginning of the festival. Arlo’s confidence gave her a bit of hope, but this was obviously a powerful demon they were going against. She used the wing drawing in her notebook, small, pure white wings appearing on her back. She hadn’t expected them to form there, but kept a straight face, trying to figure out how she could help.

Kairon Kairon "So do you challenge me? You want to kill yourself and everyone in this room?" He said in a calm voice. "I wonder how many shields you can have up because there are bombs around the outside of the room. Anyway look over there." He pointed at the burned rat again with a rocket launcher pointed at the room from a tree.

Shinku's POV
Featured : Kairon Kairon , narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Shinku ran along side Oralie and Kenric. After Hyunjin sent them to the East side of the school, the group had been planning. The Technical and Somatic Classification Classes were attacked, so as Hyunjin is somewhat fending the Demon King off, the three would aid the attacked classes.

Shinku lead the way as Oralie and Kenric trailed behind. She decided that she would put her doubts on the twins aside to help the students. " This way. " Shinku told the twins, heading down a twisted hallway. As the screams and battle crys got louder, Shinku got out her flute. She had practiced a few new music pieces on healing and attacks, so she was confident that she will not wither and perish in this battle.

Rushing into the battle zone, Shinku saw mostly debris and running kids. Suddenly, she spotted Arlo and Lily. They were slightly injured but not seriously injured. It was Arlo that looked slightly awful. He must've been drained from using his powers too much. " Hey. Are you guys alive ? " Kenric called out. Avoiding the flying debris, the trio reached Arlo and Lily. Shinku took off her backpack. She took out two regenerative serums that she had bought earlier from Special Ability Type booths and handed them to Lily and Arlo. " Here. You'll be able to use your power normally after a minute of consuming the serums. " Shinku told the two before rushing off to round up the young children, leaving Oralie and Kenric to aid Lily and Arlo.

AL.Over AL.Over 15 rats had noticed the group of students trying to play hero."Well, well look who decided to play hero." The group got in a line shields in front of them banging the shields with there swords."We might not have The Kings permission, but we are ordered to kill anyone who doesn't submit." The biggest rat spoke as the leader. They were able to talk thanks to The Kings mutations so know they could play with there prey.

Shinku's POV

Shinku ran along side Oralie and Kenric. After Hyunjin sent them to the East side of the school, the group had been planning. The Technical and Somatic Classification Classes were attacked, so as Hyunjin is somewhat fending the Demon King off, the three would aid the attacked classes.

Shinku lead the way as Oralie and Kenric trailed behind. She decided that she would put her doubts on the twins aside to help the students. " This way. " Shinku told the twins, heading down a twisted hallway. As the screams and battle crys got louder, Shinku got out her flute. She had practiced a few new music pieces on healing and attacks, so she was confident that she will not wither and perish in this battle.

Rushing into the battle zone, Shinku saw mostly debris and running kids. Suddenly, she spotted Arlo and Lily. They were slightly injured but not seriously injured. It was Arlo that looked slightly awful. He must've been drained from using his powers too much. " Hey. Are you guys alive ? " Kenric called out. Avoiding the flying debris, the trio reached Arlo and Lily. Shinku took off her backpack. She took out two regenerative serums that she had bought earlier from Special Ability Type booths and handed them to Lily and Arlo. " Here. You'll be able to use your power normally after a minute of consuming the serums. " Shinku told the two before rushing off to round up the young children, leaving Oralie and Kenric to aid Lily and Arlo.
Hyunjin caught up to Shinku, rubbing her head. It was fun phasing through solid surfaces as a shadow but at the same time, it felt weird that she cannot even explain how. "Hey, Shinku. Where did Oralie and Kenric go?" Hyunjin asked as she sheathed her sword behind her back. She was still in her shadow assassin form, so it might be difficult for Shinku to recognize her by looks. Her hair had turned white and her eye color turned into a nice shade of purple. She was also wearing a weird armor in the style of an assassin's garb. She also seemed pretty laid back and nonchalant about the events that are currently unfolding, not like her usual self just before she kicked in the headmaster's door.

Shinku's POV
Featured : Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Shinku looked at the hovering rats in the sky. She shivered in disgust. She was sure to get nightmares at the end of this. Looking around, all the young children were scattered and crying loudly. Shinku started helping the ones crushed under debris. Stopping in her tracks, Shinku lifted a piece of tree bark over a young boy about the age of four. He was still crying. Noticing his uniform, the boy was in Dangerous Ability Type Class as well. Carrying the boy up to his feet, Shinku wrapped his hands on her neck and tried to support him. His leg looked broken, so he definitely couldn't walk.

Suddenly, Shinku heard Hyunjin's voice behind her. She looked different from usual, but that wasn't important. " The two of them are with Arlo and Lily. I'm helping to round up the little kids. " Shinku replied, looking back at the sobbing little boy on her back.

AL.Over AL.Over The group of ground rats had know seen Shinku with the little kid."Hey you!" He yelled at Shinku the biggest rat held a great sword on his shoulder and pointed it at her. Then the rest started chanting a war chant."Slaughter the young, slaughter the old. slaughter the weak! slaughter the strong! Bow to the King or be put in a grave with them all!" They kept repeating that as they banged there shield between each sentence. Hopefully them talking would also surprise them maybe they would just surrendered.

It sounded almost too good to be true. A sister commanding the Knights of Hell. Maybe they could scare the demon away by reputation alone.

"I'd like to meet this sister," Eva replied. "Just point the way and I'll just see to that..."

She took a step and had to stifle a cry of pain. It now hurt to move, and staying still dulled it to a throbbing ache.

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Canth Canth "The Demon King doesn't care about any demon we send at him no matter how high they are in the hierarchy. Last time they fought this cocky basterd Bell pulled out a Queen and he didn't give a shit." He said taking a swig from his bottle."Look I just want my nephew back at this point. He is one crazy scientist who controls rat, but he is my family. That False King is not my nephew. I would take him in, but that headmaster cock face won't even let me contact my parents or friends. If I got caught giving a rebel money oh boy." Victor then pulled a picture from his jacket. It was a picture of him and his friends after they stole a crate full of vodka.

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

" Hyunjin, time to go. " Shinku whispered to Hyunjin, holding onto the boy behind her tightly as she started run. The rats clearly weren't giving up, so she decided it's finally time to attack. Using a hand to grab her flute, Shinku cautiously moved to a corner. She told the little boy and Hyunjin to cover their ears before playing a song of fatigue, an easier song she had learnt.

The rats began to dip dangerously in the air. Taking it as a signal of safety, Shinku looked at Hyunjin. " Gather all of the young children. Try getting the more capable ones to protect the others. " Shinku whispered to Hyunjin, carrying the boy on the ground once again.

AL.Over AL.Over (This is a ground army you took care of the wingers, but these 15 will not go down as easily "Cover your ears my rats!" The commander said to his ground army."Shit our wingers our down. They will survive the fall, but we must stand for our King." The 14 soilders replied with a loud "YES SIR!". Then the commander pulled out a flare gun and shot it in the air. The rats then hid under some rubble. 10 seconds later the bombardment of mortars was back. This time with more about 8 mortars were given to the squad so it was much worse then the last one.

Kairon Kairon narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget "Hey think fast!" His tail whipped over to Lily which shouldn't have been possible, but his tail was stretchy so he was able reach. He took one of her wings clean off. He then pulled it back."Damn that look tasty!" He then went and shoved it down his throat. He had thought something was different about her. Just a hunch and he was right.

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

" Hyunjin, time to go. " Shinku whispered to Hyunjin, holding onto the boy behind her tightly as she started run. The rats clearly weren't giving up, so she decided it's finally time to attack. Using a hand to grab her flute, Shinku cautiously moved to a corner. She told the little boy and Hyunjin to cover their ears before playing a song of fatigue, an easier song she had learnt.

The rats began to dip dangerously in the air. Taking it as a signal of safety, Shinku looked at Hyunjin. " Gather all of the young children. Try getting the more capable ones to protect the others. " Shinku whispered to Hyunjin, carrying the boy on the ground once again.
Hyunjin started to notice the flight paths of the mortar rounds being shot. She had an idea. "Shinku, I'm going to leave you for a bit again. I trust you get these kids out of here, yes? I'm going to silence those guns." She said before she immediately started to head towards the mortars by tracing the round's flight path. She was in shadow assassin form so surprising them should be easy. She hasn't tried it, but she decided to move through the ground. With her vision being able to see via echo location, the mortar rounds and chaos made vibrations very easy to detect.
Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Destiny's POV

Destiny gasped when the Demon King whipped his tail at the group, ripping off one of Lily's wings. Honestly, Destiny already knew that those wings wouldn't work for long. Those are like tight changings, but they are more draining. Destiny glanced at Jace, raising a dagger she had brought. According to Technical Ability Type Classes, the dagger has some kind of strange effects when used. It cost her 200 from her allowance of school currency. The magic wielder that made the weapons has the ability to craft weapons with mysterious effects. As much as she was concerned about students wielding weapons and daggers, now was not the time to be questioning authorities and their silly safety precautions.

" Arlo, don't focus all of your magic on the bombs. Try containing the soldiers as well. " Destiny advised Arlo. " Lily, we'll go out and find Lancelot( Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best ). Hang in there." Jace called out to Lily before running with Destiny into the school building. Jace's form was slightly faded. With his arms slightly faded in colour, his face paler than usual, he could be mistaken as a spirit.

Destiny stopped in her tracks. Looking at Jace, she used the edge of her dagger and cut a small cut her thumb, causing blood to gush out immediately. Quickly, Destiny grabbed Jace by his binding scarf and smeared her blood over the fabric. Jace's form turned back to normal once again. " Let's go find Lancelot. " Destiny told Jace as she began running again.

CasualTea CasualTea (Just imagine that Nuke has a New York accent) Hellfire left his relaxed position. His hair stood up straight and his tail started shaking. He had a feeling someone noticed them.

"Hey Hellfire what's wrong?" Nuke asked as he loaded a mortar shot. Hellfire communicated through sign language."Someone is coming." He signed to Nuke. He was told to plant mines around the area. In less then 5 seconds 30 mines were placed around the perimeter.

(Forgot to mention Muscle wasn't just slow physically) "Will little bug come. If it does and I smash it. Can I have more candy and pizza?" He gave Nuke a dumb smile."Stop staring at me like that." Nuke said, but the dumb open mouth smile continued."God damnit...have a damn lollipop for now." He then chucked a Dum Dum at him. Muscle gleefully picked it up and put it in his mouth."Yeah suck on it you fucking Dum Dum..." Nuke said under his breath.

He was kinda hoping that someone would come aand they could actually have a good fight.

CasualTea CasualTea (Just imagine that Nuke has a New York accent) Hellfire left his relaxed position. His hair stood up straight and his tail started shaking. He had a feeling someone noticed them.

"Hey Hellfire what's wrong?" Nuke asked as he loaded a mortar shot. Hellfire communicated through sign language."Someone is coming." He signed to Nuke. He was told to plant mines around the area. In less then 5 seconds 30 mines were placed around the perimeter.

(Forgot to mention Muscle wasn't just slow physically) "Will little bug come. If it does and I smash it. Can I have more candy and pizza?" He gave Nuke a dumb smile."Stop staring at me like that." Nuke said, but the dumb open mouth smile continued."God damnit...have a damn lollipop for now." He then chucked a Dum Dum at him. Muscle gleefully picked it up and put it in his mouth."Yeah suck on it you fucking Dum Dum..." Nuke said under his breath.

He was kinda hoping that someone would come aand they could actually have a good fight.
Along the way, she found a certain rat laying down mines. She thought since mortar teams have a mortar, and ammo to shoot, wouldn't it be best to just... She picked up a mine and made sure not to make it explode by freezing it in ice so it was frozen and could not explode. She took it with her underground in the shadows since whatever she was holding would end up being enveloped in shadow and can phase through solids just like her. She then got onto the surface next to an ammo dump and began unfreezing the mine. It took awhile to unfreeze it since she had to make sure it was all compact to ensure it wouldn't explode in her hands.

((Gentle reminder everyone. Please note that any killing of characters much be agreed by the person owning the character and the person killing the character.))

CasualTea CasualTea "Who is here?! Who wan tr to touch ammo" Muscle started losing his shit. Muscle smell something he want smash."Calm down big fella!" Nuke said to him. Muscle then picked it up and chucked away from him. Hellfire dashed over and caught it."What the hell is your problem now!" Said Nuke.

"I smell insect. It girl. Smell nice probably cute too." He then began drooling over himself. "What are you fucking Patrick? You are just as clueless and stupid as him." Then the drool touch his feet."No that is just disgusting. Close your damn mouth!"

He also began to get a scent from one of there mines."I helped build those damn mines. I know that I smell one. Now we ain't loyal to The King so we could just fight this out and nobody dies. Honestly I kinda hate the guy. He sucks his dick too much and Dr.Peste was way better anyway. We don't get off on this shit he just is giving us weapons. So beat us 1v1 and we will give you these shit mortars and leave."

CasualTea CasualTea "Who is here?! Who wan tr to touch ammo" Muscle started losing his shit. Muscle smell something he want smash."Calm down big fella!" Nuke said to him. Muscle then picked it up and chucked away from him. Hellfire dashed over and caught it."What the hell is your problem now!" Said Nuke.

"I smell insect. It girl. Smell nice probably cute too." He then began drooling over himself. "What are you fucking Patrick? You are just as clueless and stupid as him." Then the drool touch his feet."No that is just disgusting. Close your damn mouth!"

He also began to get a scent from one of there mines."I helped build those damn mines. I know that I smell one. Now we ain't loyal to The King so we could just fight this out and nobody dies. Honestly I kinda hate the guy. He sucks his dick too much and Dr.Peste was way better anyway. We don't get off on this shit he just is giving us weapons. So beat us 1v1 and we will give you these shit mortars and leave."
((Please keep this as child friendly as possible ;w; Thank you.))

Hyunjin then started to hear the voices and it seems one of them was inviting her out. She was hiding next to the ammo pile and was placing the mine. She made her ice in a way that it was just hovering over the button that triggers the explosion. She set the mine next to the pile and waited. It seems they had a good sense of smell, and it sort of creeped her out too. She then started to slowly walk away, trying to sneak her way out so she could be away from the explosion once she makes the ice trigger the mine. She just hoped they wouldn't find them...

CasualTea CasualTea "Come on I wanted a good fight and we would have left. Hellfire get it and bring her back. Bring her back alive though." Hellfire nodded at him. He decided to start moving at least faster going at mach 1 he picked up and disarmed the bomb then dashed in front of the girl holding the disarmed bomb. He chucked it a her feet. Then signed to her."Boss wants to talk to you." He was seeing just in case she might know sign language. If not he would just motion her there. He also put up the peace sign saying he wasn't going to fight her.

CasualTea CasualTea "Come on I wanted a good fight and we would have left. Hellfire get it and bring her back. Bring her back alive though." Hellfire nodded at him. He decided to start moving at least faster going at mach 1 he picked up and disarmed the bomb then dashed in front of the girl holding the disarmed bomb. He chucked it a her feet. Then signed to her."Boss wants to talk to you." He was seeing just in case she might know sign language. If not he would just motion her there. He also put up the peace sign saying he wasn't going to fight her.
Hyunjin was expecting they'd catch on. She sighed before she started to understand what this one was telling her. But she was still cautious. She held her sword by its sheathe as she walked back to the mortar teams. She walked up to their supposed leader, the one with the New York accent. It was also easy to tell since one of them wasn't drooling. That one might actually drool more because of what she wore. Hyunjin gripped her sheathe, still on her guard. "So... I'm guessing you want to talk?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back