• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Victor's and Abbadon's Pov​
Victor drunkly strolled with War behind him in the garden. Victor swigged then his flask seemed to be pulled out of his hand.

"Fucking idiot pay attention!" War grabbed his hood as a vortex tried to pull them in.

War planted his sword in the ground as others where pulled in. War's arm was about to break as others where pulled in, but it held.

"My flask!" Victor said being sad.

"That is the only thing you care about!"

Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent)
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

After the arrival to the future, Rachelle would find herself surrounded by several individuals she had not met at all prior to this moment, having just collected herself just in time for two repeat questions, and followed with the answers that came with them, it would explain the situation quickly and to the point, as not much else needed to be said. Rachelle would be looking around as the two questions came to her attention.
"What happened?"
"Who did this?"
"W-Well..." Rachelle began, gulping. "First of all, we may have been dragged several years into the future. Secondly, that 'might' have been my fault... And, uh... I don't know how to take us back to the present time we just left...?" Rachelle nervously laughed as she responded to them both, obviously seeming guilty for what she had done - and was not expecting it to have even worked in the first place, if she could be thoroughly honest with herself; perhaps it worked a little 'too' well. "I-I didn't expect it would even work to this scale, never mind actually send us all to it! Here I thought things like this were restricted for no reason or just to deter people, but it turns out I may have been a bit too overzealous..." Rachelle sighed and looked away with a panicked expression, turning her attention to the shortly landing Evan, who found himself and his face meeting the ground with a thud and a squeak upon collision, practically 'announcing' their landing as an event.
rouge grabbing his wrist as both of them where pulled into some sort vortex Evan pulling back the the spell thief as was it’s nature dragged him forwards arms jutting form the side of its red head like manifestation dragging them both towards the vortex pull both itself and Evan in the demon land well head first
Rachelle laughed a little bit as he landed. "You OK there?" She would ask him simply, only to be cut off when she would hear a booming tone interrupt everything and demand answers; for they too wanted to know what was going on. There's no breaks on this thing, now is there? Rachelle would look to the source, being a booming man in black and looking pretty darn sick and tired of whatever had been going on, and now having to see this must have made his day several dozen times worse - on top of how bad it already was!
"What the hell was that?!" It was Virgil, with an entirely new look and a much more serious attitude than before. "Who are you? State your--- ..." Virgil stopped himself as he noticed these familiar faces, faces that were long in the past. One of them, a memory. It didn't take long for him to piece everything together. "You all... You're not of this time, are you?" Virgil concluded as he waved his hand slightly to signal the response teams to stand down. They did, but they stayed in the vicinity creating a perimeter. It didn't look like they would take any chances. "I'm going to demand an explanation, right this instant, or else."
Rachelle stared right back at him, and as he spoke, it seemed like he was already catching on to what had happened. "Well, sir, for starters. I'm going to just... say right off the bat, you seem to be right. We are not from this time period." She explained, standing up and moving her mask out of the way, as to better focus and stare right at him as she continued. "Let's just say I may have gotten a little too much time to test one of the restricted spells and it turns out it was actually real. Go figure." Rachelle looked down to the ground for a moment, and when she would look back up after a short silence, her guilty expression had returned, having amplified itself several dozen times.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , CasualTea CasualTea

Inari Mesix (Location: Present Trinity Crescent)

large.jpg

After the incident that had seemingly absorbed more than enough people than it probably needed to close itself (the gateway closed after taking the select people), Inari had headed down to the scene up close once again, where everyone else had probably gathered. Inari looked to them all and seemed mostly confused, but then looked to the scene itself; the circle etched into the ground seemed more or less permanent at this point, allowing everyone to see the whole thing for themselves. Inari shook her head and then looked to everyone nearby, beginning to explain what she had so far figured out from all of this in such a short period of time. "Well, it seems we have a time problem on our hands." She began simply. "Several of us seem to be on the other side of that gateway which is no longer here." She continued, sounding overly curious into how and why this all came about ever so suddenly - never mind how, but what caught her attention is how specific this all seemed to be. "I guess all we can do is round up the leftovers of all of this as clues and try to figure out what we can do to work them back; at least before the future paradoxes kick in and they all find themselves dead." Inari moved out of the way, allowing everyone who was interested to get a look at this scene, for she herself is also trying to piece it together - and so far, with no luck; it probably required a lot more than one brain to work 'this' out, and hoping that the future world doesn't crush everyone who is now trapped inside those few years away for the time being - however long it is.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , CasualTea CasualTea

Future Abbadon (Age 35)

70d76eb5f1a76e816204503fd2202ff1.png
Abbadon had finished all his classes for the day. He began to reminisce about when he was younger. How short he was now being 6 foot and much more muscular. The shy boy he used to be was gone replaced with a kind confident guy.

He decided to get a good run out of his system. So he transformed into his Demonic Rampage which had changed just as much as him.
roman-sachnow-spiderman.jpg
Even bigger, but faster than before he went outside and scurried up the wall like a spider. He jumped into the garden and ran past some students. Then he stopped in his tracks. He had smelt something odd.

He scurried back. He let a ear piercing hiss, but then stopped. His tounges and chest began to close making him able to speak."Your scent is familiar...who are you?". He said to the group in the same nasty voice. His memory was a bit foggy after killing the The Demon King, but he felt he had seen them before.

Lily’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
Lily had come to laying on her back, not far from the original position she had been in when she fell into the vortex. That meant that while some people could prop themselves up once they had come to, Lily was stuck staring at the sky, worriedly unable to comprehend everything that was happening around her. Among the blurry student faces all around her, she noticed Hyunjin actually trying to talk to her. “I...I think I’m okay!” She said, managing a small smile. “I just don’t know what’s happening, and I’m...very fatigued,” she admitted in a soft voice, still clutching her notebook. She was shocked to silence by the guards around her. She opened her mouth as she recognized one of the voices, but couldn’t find the words to actually ask a question, her lips slowly pressing shut again. “I’m sorry to ask this of you, but can you prop me up somehow?” She asked Hyunjin in a hushed tone, seeming rather scared.

Future Ene’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam
One of the first authority figures to the scene didn't have a physical body. Naturally, with the school being a little more influenced in technology, Ene had a little more influence with patrolling. The AI had watched from a TV screen, leaning on one of her hands. “This is quite the situation, isn’t it?” She laughed to no one in particular. Despite 20 years having passed, she barely looked older than 20. She had done that on purpose, to maintain a slightly more mature look, but to taunt all her peers at the same time. She didn’t say anything at first, knowing that people would be showing up soon enough. Throughout the duration of the guards being there, she kept most of the current students back from the rest of the chaos, some small children even running farther back into the school. She would have spoken up again, but it would be interesting to see who tried to explain what happened, her electronic eyes watching all the garden security cameras. She already had someone pinned down if worst came to worst, but for now, it was easier for her to sit there and redirect everyone else.​

After the arrival to the future, Rachelle would find herself surrounded by several individuals she had not met at all prior to this moment, having just collected herself just in time for two repeat questions, and followed with the answers that came with them, it would explain the situation quickly and to the point, as not much else needed to be said. Rachelle would be looking around as the two questions came to her attention.

"W-Well..." Rachelle began, gulping. "First of all, we may have been dragged several years into the future. Secondly, that 'might' have been my fault... And, uh... I don't know how to take us back to the present time we just left...?" Rachelle nervously laughed as she responded to them both, obviously seeming guilty for what she had done - and was not expecting it to have even worked in the first place, if she could be thoroughly honest with herself; perhaps it worked a little 'too' well. "I-I didn't expect it would even work to this scale, never mind actually send us all to it! Here I thought things like this were restricted for no reason or just to deter people, but it turns out I may have been a bit too overzealous..." Rachelle sighed and looked away with a panicked expression, turning her attention to the shortly landing Evan, who found himself and his face meeting the ground with a thud and a squeak upon collision, practically 'announcing' their landing as an event.

Rachelle laughed a little bit as he landed. "You OK there?" She would ask him simply, only to be cut off when she would hear a booming tone interrupt everything and demand answers; for they too wanted to know what was going on. There's no breaks on this thing, now is there? Rachelle would look to the source, being a booming man in black and looking pretty darn sick and tired of whatever had been going on, and now having to see this must have made his day several dozen times worse - on top of how bad it already was!

Rachelle stared right back at him, and as he spoke, it seemed like he was already catching on to what had happened. "Well, sir, for starters. I'm going to just... say right off the bat, you seem to be right. We are not from this time period." She explained, standing up and moving her mask out of the way, as to better focus and stare right at him as she continued. "Let's just say I may have gotten a little too much time to test one of the restricted spells and it turns out it was actually real. Go figure." Rachelle looked down to the ground for a moment, and when she would look back up after a short silence, her guilty expression had returned, having amplified itself several dozen times.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , CasualTea CasualTea

large.jpg

After the incident that had seemingly absorbed more than enough people than it probably needed to close itself (the gateway closed after taking the select people), Inari had headed down to the scene up close once again, where everyone else had probably gathered. Inari looked to them all and seemed mostly confused, but then looked to the scene itself; the circle etched into the ground seemed more or less permanent at this point, allowing everyone to see the whole thing for themselves. Inari shook her head and then looked to everyone nearby, beginning to explain what she had so far figured out from all of this in such a short period of time. "Well, it seems we have a time problem on our hands." She began simply. "Several of us seem to be on the other side of that gateway which is no longer here." She continued, sounding overly curious into how and why this all came about ever so suddenly - never mind how, but what caught her attention is how specific this all seemed to be. "I guess all we can do is round up the leftovers of all of this as clues and try to figure out what we can do to work them back; at least before the future paradoxes kick in and they all find themselves dead." Inari moved out of the way, allowing everyone who was interested to get a look at this scene, for she herself is also trying to piece it together - and so far, with no luck; it probably required a lot more than one brain to work 'this' out, and hoping that the future world doesn't crush everyone who is now trapped inside those few years away for the time being - however long it is.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , CasualTea CasualTea
Future Abbadon (Age 35)

View attachment 642281
Abbadon had finished all his classes for the day. He began to reminisce about when he was younger. How short he was now being 6 foot and much more muscular. The shy boy he used to be was gone replaced with a kind confident guy.

He decided to get a good run out of his system. So he transformed into his Demonic Rampage which had changed just as much as him.
View attachment 642291
Even bigger, but faster than before he went outside and scurried up the wall like a spider. He jumped into the garden and ran past some students. Then he stopped in his tracks. He had smelt something odd.

He scurried back. He let a ear piercing hiss, but then stopped. His tounges and chest began to close making him able to speak."Your scent is familiar...who are you?". He said to the group in the same nasty voice. His memory was a bit foggy after killing the The Demon King, but he felt he had seen them before.
Hyunjin just giggled a bit nervously with the response teams still around before helping Lily up by helping her sit up. Virgil just looked at Rachelle before looking at Abbadon and spoke to him, to answer his question. "They are students from twenty years ago, surely you know them too in the past." He then looked back to the group and sighed. "So, you wanted to try something out, figured out it worked, and now you don't have a backup plan for when it actually works. You didn't think this through, have you?" Virgil face palmed. "Well, for starters, what are your names? Especially you. Perhaps if we figure out your name, maybe your present self in the future may know a way to turn back time. Otherwise, I'll have you study in the library until you figure it out."
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Hyunjin just giggled a bit nervously with the response teams still around before helping Lily up by helping her sit up. Virgil just looked at Rachelle before looking at Abbadon and spoke to him, to answer his question. "They are students from twenty years ago, surely you know them too in the past." He then looked back to the group and sighed. "So, you wanted to try something out, figured out it worked, and now you don't have a backup plan for when it actually works. You didn't think this through, have you?" Virgil face palmed. "Well, for starters, what are your names? Especially you. Perhaps if we figure out your name, maybe your present self in the future may know a way to turn back time. Otherwise, I'll have you study in the library until you figure it out."

large.jpg

Evan
Pulling one of his horns out of the ground Evan stood up rubbing the side of his head... ok...so time travel.... everyone’s in the future there are paradoxes and... something man.. this was going to get wierd... although probably a bit better? Evan did know then again the future meant he could probably see what he would look like in twenty years “ok so if it’s the future then... hmm wounder what happened to me? Well future me?” He said not really taking into account everything around him... rather dishorentated to begin with

Lily’s POV
“Thank you,” Lily’s voice was even softer now, managing to hold herself up. “Pleasedontpanicpleasedontpanic,” She whispered as she opened the notebook and flipped through the pages. Her fear of panic was directed at the guards, and her worry of how they would react if she used her power, even for something small. A folded-up wheelchair appeared next to her, and she looked somewhat proud of herself. Sure, it increased her fatigue, but it made it easier for her to get around for the time being, although she was definitely going to need help, no matter what resulted of it. “Oh...it’s Mister Virgil...what’s he doing?” Lily tugged on Hyunjin’s arm, managing to get a grasp on the situation, but not enough that she was fully aware of the consequences of it. As far as she could tell so far, it was just Virgil, same as always, although she seemed to be shrinking away from his hostility.

Present Albright and Chelsea’s POV
As soon as Inari had stepped out of the way, Chelsea had stepped in to take her place. She crouched down to try and get a closer look at the burnt circle. Albright, on the other hand, was taking care of trying to live in the present. “I don’t think the number is several, I think about half of the students fell through,” he noted, looking around the garden, which was virtually empty. “I’m as eager to figure out what happened as you seem to be, but before we gather clues, maybe we should try to round everyone up? Make a list of who fell through and who is still here?” he suggested, Chelsea squinting at the circle. She was examining the new flowers only she could see, starting to brush her hand a few inches above the ground. “I think there was a pattern here, I can see the remnants of it,” she murmured, not having heard what Albright said about taking care of what just happened. Both were now looking at Inari, as if they were both waiting to see what she would think.

Rouge’s POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
The vampire had to laugh at her companion’s fall, though she sat down with everyone else to avoid suspicion. However, she was clearly pissed, sitting down and pouting like a teen who had just gotten her phone taken away. “Oh, demons change physical form at some point, correct? It’s called molting I believe? Do you all look different when you do so?” She asked Evan, seemingly unaware of the danger around her. “I guess we’ll see if you took me up on my earlier offer as well,” she chuckled. Although she had kept her voice low, that was the only indication she had of any type of fear. Anything could happen in 20 years, she was just afraid she would be found out as hostile. She was hiding her mouth, as if her fangs would somehow set her apart from the rest.​

Last edited:

"So, you wanted to try something out, figured out it worked, and now you don't have a backup plan for when it actually works. You didn't think this through, have you?" Virgil face palmed. "Well, for starters, what are your names? Especially you. Perhaps if we figure out your name, maybe your present self in the future may know a way to turn back time. Otherwise, I'll have you study in the library until you figure it out."
"Pretty much... Here I figured it was just a ruse." Rachelle said honestly, shaking her head as Virgil face palmed. "Was kind of hoping it didn't, but I guess we're here now, so this doesn't help..." Rachelle sighed a little bit and then looked to up Virgil. "Hm? You think our future selves - our selves here - can help us? That's probably high odds..." She thought about it a little bit before smiling and nodding. "I guess this might as well be a search. My name is Rachelle Mori." She introduced herself, looking around to see and hear Evan speak up.
“ok so if it’s the future then... hmm wounder what happened to me? Well future me?”
"Your future self is probably hiding somewhere around this time period. But, in order for 'you' to stick around, you need to avoid 'yourself' at all costs. Paradoxes in this situation can be lethal." She advised, then shrugging. "That is, if they're 'alive'. If they're dead, then... I guess you're safe on that front, but whether or not we get back is another." She explained, hoping he understood.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , CasualTea CasualTea
Nearby: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

large.jpg

“I don’t think the number is several, I think about half of the students fell through,” he noted, looking around the garden, which was virtually empty. “I’m as eager to figure out what happened as you seem to be, but before we gather clues, maybe we should try to round everyone up? Make a list of who fell through and who is still here?”
Inari nodded in acknowledgement, seeming to quite like that suggestion. "That'd be a good idea. Then we know exactly who we need to retrieve, so to speak, and who we still have here with us." She said, managing a smile and then looking to Chelsea, seeing what she was up to, and innately confused until she spoke of something she had found in the ground - the pattern of the circle.
“I think there was a pattern here, I can see the remnants of it,” she murmured, not having heard what Albright said about taking care of what just happened.
"You found the pattern?" Inari asked curiously, going to take a look at it. Indeed, Chelsea had found the pattern of it, and as evident as to what she did find - she found the roman numerals of 6, 7, and 8 - meaning where she was looking was the bottom left of the circle, though anywhere inwards of the circle apart from the hourglass in the middle of it was borderline illegible. "Hmm... Upon a closer look, that seems to have a lot of resemblances to some kind of ritual circle, doesn't it...?" She asked aloud, thinking on it to herself then after.

Interactions: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Nearby: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , CasualTea CasualTea , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Lily’s POV
“Thank you,” Lily’s voice was even softer now, managing to hold herself up. “Pleasedontpanicpleasedontpanic,” She whispered as she opened the notebook and flipped through the pages. Her fear of panic was directed at the guards, and her worry of how they would react if she used her power, even for something small. A folded-up wheelchair appeared next to her, and she looked somewhat proud of herself. Sure, it increased her fatigue, but it made it easier for her to get around for the time being, although she was definitely going to need help, no matter what resulted of it. “Oh...it’s Mister Virgil...what’s he doing?” Lily tugged on Hyunjin’s arm, managing to get a grasp on the situation, but not enough that she was fully aware of the consequences of it. As far as she could tell so far, it was just Virgil, same as always, although she seemed to be shrinking away from his hostility.

As soon as Inari had stepped out of the way, Chelsea had stepped in to take her place. She crouched down to try and get a closer look at the burnt circle. Albright, on the other hand, was taking care of trying to live in the present. “I don’t think the number is several, I think about half of the students fell through,” he noted, looking around the garden, which was virtually empty. “I’m as eager to figure out what happened as you seem to be, but before we gather clues, maybe we should try to round everyone up? Make a list of who fell through and who is still here?” he suggested, Chelsea squinting at the circle. She was examining the new flowers only she could see, starting to brush her hand a few inches above the ground. “I think there was a pattern here, I can see the remnants of it,” she murmured, not having heard what Albright said about taking care of what just happened. Both were now looking at Inari, as if they were both waiting to see what she would think.

Rouge’s POV
The vampire had to laugh at her companion’s fall, though she sat down with everyone else to avoid suspicion. However, she was clearly pissed, sitting down and pouting like a teen who had just gotten her phone taken away. “Oh, demons change physical form at some point, correct? It’s called molting I believe? Do you all look different when you do so?” She asked Evan, seemingly unaware of the danger around her. “I guess we’ll see if you took me up on my earlier offer as well,” she chuckled. Although she had kept her voice low, that was the only indication she had of any type of fear. Anything could happen in 20 years, she was just afraid she would be found out as hostile. She was hiding her mouth, as if her fangs would somehow set her apart from the rest.​

"Pretty much... Here I figured it was just a ruse." Rachelle said honestly, shaking her head as Virgil face palmed. "Was kind of hoping it didn't, but I guess we're here now, so this doesn't help..." Rachelle sighed a little bit and then looked to up Virgil. "Hm? You think our future selves - our selves here - can help us? That's probably high odds..." She thought about it a little bit before smiling and nodding. "I guess this might as well be a search. My name is Rachelle Mori." She introduced herself, looking around to see and hear Evan speak up.

"Your future self is probably hiding somewhere around this time period. But, in order for 'you' to stick around, you need to avoid 'yourself' at all costs. Paradoxes in this situation can be lethal." She advised, then shrugging. "That is, if they're 'alive'. If they're dead, then... I guess you're safe on that front, but whether or not we get back is another." She explained, hoping he understood.

large.jpg

Inari nodded in acknowledgement, seeming to quite like that suggestion. "That'd be a good idea. Then we know exactly who we need to retrieve, so to speak, and who we still have here with us." She said, managing a smile and then looking to Chelsea, seeing what she was up to, and innately confused until she spoke of something she had found in the ground - the pattern of the circle.

"You found the pattern?" Inari asked curiously, going to take a look at it. Indeed, Chelsea had found the pattern of it, and as evident as to what she did find - she found the roman numerals of 6, 7, and 8 - meaning where she was looking was the bottom left of the circle, though anywhere inwards of the circle apart from the hourglass in the middle of it was borderline illegible. "Hmm... Upon a closer look, that seems to have a lot of resemblances to some kind of ritual circle, doesn't it...?" She asked aloud, thinking on it to herself then after.

Nearby: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , CasualTea CasualTea , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Evan
"yeah, demons do change their forms, it's mostly just like getting rid of all the human looks... well.. depending on what type of demon you are... some look a little bit more human-like than others... just not... err.. well" he pointed at himself "so I'm not too sure what I would look that that will be.." he was stopped by Rachelle's explanation on why he shouldn't exactly run into himself making the demon boy frown hearing that he would probably stop existing if he ran into himself "well that's disappointing... I was seriously wondering what i would have molted into by now" he said with some pouting sitting down next to rouge hearing what else she said "i guess..." he replied quietly waiting to see what would happen next.

Evan
"yeah, demons do change their forms, it's mostly just like getting rid of all the human looks... well.. depending on what type of demon you are... some look a little bit more human-like than others... just not... err.. well" he pointed at himself "so I'm not too sure what I would look that that will be.." he was stopped by Rachelle's explanation on why he shouldn't exactly run into himself making the demon boy frown hearing that he would probably stop existing if he ran into himself "well that's disappointing... I was seriously wondering what i would have molted into by now" he said with some pouting sitting down next to rouge hearing what else she said "i guess..." he replied quietly waiting to see what would happen next.

large.jpg

Lily’s POV

Rouge’s POV
"Then, Rachelle, everyone, I will personally take care of you until you all find your way home. You must understand that you cannot go to your dorms like you could back in your time since we already have other tenants living in them." Virgil stated. "So for now, you will be sleeping in my quarters. I'm sure you can locate the headmaster's quarters from your time if you could." Hyunjin's eyes widened. She was surprised by how much has changed. Now it seems that Virgil is the new headmaster. "I guess he's the headmaster of this time..." She said quietly to Lily. She then got curious about Alvaro and decided to ask about him. "Wait, what happened to Alvaro?" Virgil raised a brow before shrugging to answer. "Well, I'm not sure if it'll affect anything but it's obvious that he is no longer here. You can place your bets of him dying from old age and karma, or dying from some assassination, or being arrested for his crimes. You decide how you want to label his disappearance." Virgil said before looking to the rest. "Then, would you please follow me to the library? We do need to get Rachelle some study materials. I'm sure the rest of you would also like something to keep yourselves occupied during your time here." He said before he began walking towards the library, waiting at the garden entrance as the Response Teams backed off and made way for the group, while other students were murmuring among themselves. It didn't seem like anything negative, but it seemed like the school reached a prestigious peak. Perhaps it just feels like that...

Present Chelsea and Albright’s POV
Albright nodded, glad that Inari had at least heard him out. Chelsea, despite seeming to have ignored his suggestion, only had enough knowledge as to what the pattern looked like. She started dragging her hand around the circle, forming a flower patch right in the space where the burnt circle had been. A mix of purples, blues, and pinks formed the various shapes of what had been the ritual circle, but not enough so that she could make out the exact pattern. “Well, I guess we’ll keep this here for the time being, until we’ve gathered more info,” Albright sighed, Chelsea nodding as she got up, now on the other side of the circle. “So, how about we try to find everyone else?” Albright suggested, looking between Inari and Chelsea for their opinions.

Present Rouge/Mary’s POV
“Aha! So I was right!” Rouge had a proud smile on her face, though she couldn’t help but glare at Rachelle. A human who had no idea what she was doing, treating a spell as if it was nothing more than a child’s toy. The ignorance was enough to drive her insane. “If I run into your future self, I’ll try to describe him to you!” she offered. She already knew what her future self would look like, but was hoping she could encounter the vampire nonetheless. She pulled her hood back over her head again. Despite the obvious suspiciousness, she didn’t want to suddenly burst into flames, that would be even more suspicious. She didn’t know what exactly the future held in store for her, but there were probably a few vampire related student deaths that may or may not have been her fault. She decided to move along with the crowd, now almost refusing to speak.

Lily’s POV
Lily frowned. Her mind still hadn’t come to fully comprehend what Avaro had done, and so she could easily feel a little upset at his death, the way she would at any. The air from the people around her told her to stay away from saying anything, so all she could do was bow her head slightly.
“I...I’m not sure I would have thought him the next headmaster,” she admitted in a soft voice, trying to open the wheelchair with one hand while keeping herself propped up with the other. “But I’m sure he does a good job regardless,” she smiled, diminishing her hesitation with the appearance of the school, which seemed to have taken a more positive turn. “So we’re going to the library...” she muttered, now using the wheelchair like a crutch and trying to open it at the same time. She was shaking very aggressively, like a tower about to fall over, but she figured that if she had already troubled one person, she actually had to try to get up herself.

Last edited:
Peste Future
Peste began to mix the ingredients to a gas bomb showing his class. He had his rats throw in random ingredients of the most nasty smelling shit he could find."With a dash of rotten egg and sealing it shut it will begin to build pressure, but to speed up the process I am going to pump it full of air." Peste sticked the air pressure in and began to answer question from his class.

As he did this he completely forgot about the ticking time bomb he had. Before he knew it. It had popped with such force it sent everything flying across the classroom.

"Oh my god I can smell it through my mask! Class is canceled for the day tell everyone with chemistry that!" He stumbled out as everyone coughed and even vomited.

"Is that the 3rd time this..." He sat up and coughed some more."I am getting to old for this shit."

Then he saw a Virgil walking past with a group of kids which he didn't take intrest in at first."Hey Virgil!" He did finger guns in a unsure voice walking beside him."I'm going to need you to get a hazardous clean up squad again...cause that room smells like the sewer I lived in."

"Then, Rachelle, everyone, I will personally take care of you until you all find your way home. You must understand that you cannot go to your dorms like you could back in your time since we already have other tenants living in them." Virgil stated. "So for now, you will be sleeping in my quarters. I'm sure you can locate the headmaster's quarters from your time if you could." Hyunjin's eyes widened. She was surprised by how much has changed. Now it seems that Virgil is the new headmaster. "I guess he's the headmaster of this time..." She said quietly to Lily. She then got curious about Alvaro and decided to ask about him. "Wait, what happened to Alvaro?" Virgil raised a brow before shrugging to answer. "Well, I'm not sure if it'll affect anything but it's obvious that he is no longer here. You can place your bets of him dying from old age and karma, or dying from some assassination, or being arrested for his crimes. You decide how you want to label his disappearance." Virgil said before looking to the rest. "Then, would you please follow me to the library? We do need to get Rachelle some study materials. I'm sure the rest of you would also like something to keep yourselves occupied during your time here." He said before he began walking towards the library, waiting at the garden entrance as the Response Teams backed off and made way for the group, while other students were murmuring among themselves. It didn't seem like anything negative, but it seemed like the school reached a prestigious peak. Perhaps it just feels like that...
Albright nodded, glad that Inari had at least heard him out. Chelsea, despite seeming to have ignored his suggestion, only had enough knowledge as to what the pattern looked like. She started dragging her hand around the circle, forming a flower patch right in the space where the burnt circle had been. A mix of purples, blues, and pinks formed the various shapes of what had been the ritual circle, but not enough so that she could make out the exact pattern. “Well, I guess we’ll keep this here for the time being, until we’ve gathered more info,” Albright sighed, Chelsea nodding as she got up, now on the other side of the circle. “So, how about we try to find everyone else?” Albright suggested, looking between Inari and Chelsea for their opinions.

Present Rouge/Mary’s POV
“Aha! So I was right!” Rouge had a proud smile on her face, though she couldn’t help but glare at Rachelle. A human who had no idea what she was doing, treating a spell as if it was nothing more than a child’s toy. The ignorance was enough to drive her insane. “If I run into your future self, I’ll try to describe him to you!” she offered. She already knew what her future self would look like, but was hoping she could encounter the vampire nonetheless. She pulled her hood back over her head again. Despite the obvious suspiciousness, she didn’t want to suddenly burst into flames, that would be even more suspicious. She didn’t know what exactly the future held in store for her, but there were probably a few vampire related student deaths that may or may not have been her fault.

Lily’s POV
Lily frowned. Her mind still hadn’t come to fully comprehend what Avaro had done, and so she could easily feel a little upset at his death, the way she would at any. The various people around her told her to stay away from saying anything, so all she could do was bow her head slightly.
“I...I’m not sure I would have thought him the next headmaster,” she admitted in a soft voice, trying to open the wheelchair with one hand while keeping herself propped up with the other. “But I’m sure he does a good job regardless,”
she smiled, diminishing her hesitation with the appearance of the school, which seemed to have taken a more positive turn. “W-Wait...Rachelle? I think she said her name was that...shouldn’t we be helping her to get back?” even despite having barely interacted with her, Lily just wanted to help. “I-It seems a little mean just to watch as she tries to do it on her own...right?” she asked, since that was what Headmaster Virgil seemed to be doing.​

Evan
"nice thanks mary I really would appreciate that," he said with a smile when the vampire offered to tell him what he looked like if she did run into Evans molted form looking around and listen in to the other conversations it seemed they where meant to go to the library as Virgil then turned to go leave "umm ok then... to the library i suppose..." he said awkwardly slowly following behind he felt uneasy with the murmuring students the spell theif giving each one they passed a hungry death stare.

"well that's disappointing... I was seriously wondering what i would have molted into by now"
Rachelle frowned upon hearing such response to what she said - she was trying to be serious and honest, but it seems it might have hit a little too close to home. "...Sorry." She whispered, unsure what else to say on that matter alone, shaking her head and then turning her attention to what else is said towards her, not knowing Rouge was staring into her back, so to speak.
"Then, Rachelle, everyone, I will personally take care of you until you all find your way home. You must understand that you cannot go to your dorms like you could back in your time since we already have other tenants living in them." Virgil stated. "So for now, you will be sleeping in my quarters. I'm sure you can locate the headmaster's quarters from your time if you could."
Rachelle looked a little surprised - well then. "I mean, I understand what you're saying but... The headmaster's quarters? Are you sure?" She sounded to be in disbelief, the vestiges of such a look ever present on her face as the mask practically slipped off - meeting the ground yet thankfully not breaking once again (already taken enough damage). However, it didn't seem like the talking was over quite yet - far from it.
"Wait, what happened to Alvaro?" Virgil raised a brow before shrugging to answer. "Well, I'm not sure if it'll affect anything but it's obvious that he is no longer here. You can place your bets of him dying from old age and karma, or dying from some assassination, or being arrested for his crimes. You decide how you want to label his disappearance." Virgil said before looking to the rest. "Then, would you please follow me to the library? We do need to get Rachelle some study materials. I'm sure the rest of you would also like something to keep yourselves occupied during your time here." He said before he began walking towards the library, waiting at the garden entrance as the Response Teams backed off and made way for the group, while other students were murmuring among themselves. It didn't seem like anything negative, but it seemed like the school reached a prestigious peak. Perhaps it just feels like that...
Rachelle was a little curious how Virgil had managed to keep this place in surprisingly good shape, though was still a fair bit daunted at the task thrown into her face. This is all happening so fast and it may be too much at once, Rachelle's expression now comprised of worry and guilt. "I-I want to be honest with you, I don't know if I can do 'all' of this myself... I mean, I can try, but I can't guarantee the results..." She said honestly, then seeing herself on the other end of a stare from the spell thief. She stared right back at that thing as best she could, though her current mood did 'not' help at all; hard to keep an angry stare going when you're mostly shackled with guilt and loaded up with peer pressure. You could tell she felt awful for these unintended consequences, and now it seems like several people are already sick of her. She was shortly seen figuratively dragging herself off to the headmaster's quarters as she was told to go to, picking up her mask as she went by. To those who looked her way as she left, they would see vestiges of a frown on her face, but one look later, the mask had the same frown and Rachelle had masked herself as this towering black monster - but even on the scale of such a beast, in both size and power, you could see the frown of guilt and pressure wound it as she walked off, the illusion vanishing as she was eventually out of sight, not willing to 'waste' her power.

large.jpg

“Well, I guess we’ll keep this here for the time being, until we’ve gathered more info,” Albright sighed, Chelsea nodding as she got up, now on the other side of the circle. “So, how about we try to find everyone else?” Albright suggested, looking between Inari and Chelsea for their opinions.
Inari nodded in agreement to both of those, managing a smile. "Right. I'm not willing to waste any time, so I'll go and get to work immediately." She said simply, as she would rise up and materialise some kind of drone thing - it would scan her nearby location for nearby life (sentient life at least) and display them on a radar on the screen it had. It didn't say explicitly who they were, but this would at least help in finding everyone! "I hope to be back soon with as many people as I'm able to find. I hope it won't be long..." She said as she began to leave, waving behind her as she left the scene promptly, and began her literal man hunt - or woman hunt, no, it's both.

Present Rouge/Mary's POV
"Don't mention it!" Rouge smiled, getting up when the group started talking about moving to the library. "I might see my future self too, and, well, I guess if the world breaks, you'll have someone to blame," she sighed, her smile fading a little. "I'd kill to get back to my full power...literally," she mumbled, looking over her tiny pale arm. She followed next to Evan, still managing to have a bit of a spring in her step, despite the uneasiness that seemed to be weighing down the rest of the group. She took comfort in fear, holding her cloak's hood in place over her head so that the guards wouldn't see her smile.

Future Rouge's POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (?)
vymelp2wi8w21.png
Just as the group was starting to leave, a tall figure appeared in the shadows. Wearing an almost identical cloak to her past self, future Rouge had taken notice of the unusual situation and was simply watching it for the time being. Noticing the back of herself, she forced her eyes elsewhere, almost praying that time wouldn't break apart. The vampire took a deep breath, voicing one of her thoughts. "This is an odd situation, isn't it?" she laughed to herself, leaning against the wall that bordered the shadow she was hiding in. "I look so tiny, he does too, they all do actually," she reminisced for a second, squinting at the sky with a fanged smile. "I wonder what would happen if I ate one now?" she mumbled, cringing at the thought of breaking downtime. She knew not to mess with time, no matter how tempting. "Well, no matter, I came here with a different target, no use in changing it," she bit her lip, a crimson liquid popping out from under her fang, before entirely disappearing. "It won't hurt to follow them though...right?" she asked, her curiosity getting the best of her.

Ene's POV
Albright saw Inari off with a wave, while Chelsea continued to stand there, looking over the pattern. Once Inari was out of their sight, a blue figure slid into one of the security cameras. Noticing the lone figure, she decided to flicker the lights, a lack of speakers keeping her from talking. It took a few seconds for her to figure out how to communicate, but she decided to try and flicker the lights in a morse-code resembling way. 'Make. a. phone. want. to. talk' she just kept repeating that, not wanting to continue communicating in morse code more than she already had.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Peste over the years had become more and more rat like. Making him very sensitive to smells and other types of senes. Also his years in hell trained him to be aware of threats that he couldn't see. While he didn't sense a threat he did feel a predator.

His ears twitched and flickered under the mask. He took a quiet sniff. Someone was nearby. He just ignored it turning around very slightly just giving a slight hint to any smart predator he knew they were there.

Rachelle frowned upon hearing such response to what she said - she was trying to be serious and honest, but it seems it might have hit a little too close to home. "...Sorry." She whispered, unsure what else to say on that matter alone, shaking her head and then turning her attention to what else is said towards her, not knowing Rouge was staring into her back, so to speak.

Rachelle looked a little surprised - well then. "I mean, I understand what you're saying but... The headmaster's quarters? Are you sure?" She sounded to be in disbelief, the vestiges of such a look ever present on her face as the mask practically slipped off - meeting the ground yet thankfully not breaking once again (already taken enough damage). However, it didn't seem like the talking was over quite yet - far from it.

Rachelle was a little curious how Virgil had managed to keep this place in surprisingly good shape, though was still a fair bit daunted at the task thrown into her face. This is all happening so fast and it may be too much at once, Rachelle's expression now comprised of worry and guilt. "I-I want to be honest with you, I don't know if I can do 'all' of this myself... I mean, I can try, but I can't guarantee the results..." She said honestly, then seeing herself on the other end of a stare from the spell thief. She stared right back at that thing as best she could, though her current mood did 'not' help at all; hard to keep an angry stare going when you're mostly shackled with guilt and loaded up with peer pressure. You could tell she felt awful for these unintended consequences, and now it seems like several people are already sick of her. She was shortly seen figuratively dragging herself off to the headmaster's quarters as she was told to go to, picking up her mask as she went by. To those who looked her way as she left, they would see vestiges of a frown on her face, but one look later, the mask had the same frown and Rachelle had masked herself as this towering black monster - but even on the scale of such a beast, in both size and power, you could see the frown of guilt and pressure wound it as she walked off, the illusion vanishing as she was eventually out of sight, not willing to 'waste' her power.

large.jpg

Inari nodded in agreement to both of those, managing a smile. "Right. I'm not willing to waste any time, so I'll go and get to work immediately." She said simply, as she would rise up and materialise some kind of drone thing - it would scan her nearby location for nearby life (sentient life at least) and display them on a radar on the screen it had. It didn't say explicitly who they were, but this would at least help in finding everyone! "I hope to be back soon with as many people as I'm able to find. I hope it won't be long..." She said as she began to leave, waving behind her as she left the scene promptly, and began her literal man hunt - or woman hunt, no, it's both.

Evan
"nice thanks mary I really would appreciate that," he said with a smile when the vampire offered to tell him what he looked like if she did run into Evans molted form looking around and listen in to the other conversations it seemed they where meant to go to the library as Virgil then turned to go leave "umm ok then... to the library i suppose..." he said awkwardly slowly following behind he felt uneasy with the murmuring students the spell theif giving each one they passed a hungry death stare.
Peste Future
Peste began to mix the ingredients to a gas bomb showing his class. He had his rats throw in random ingredients of the most nasty smelling shit he could find."With a dash of rotten egg and sealing it shut it will begin to build pressure, but to speed up the process I am going to pump it full of air." Peste sticked the air pressure in and began to answer question from his class.

As he did this he completely forgot about the ticking time bomb he had. Before he knew it. It had popped with such force it sent everything flying across the classroom.

"Oh my god I can smell it through my mask! Class is canceled for the day tell everyone with chemistry that!" He stumbled out as everyone coughed and even vomited.

"Is that the 3rd time this..." He sat up and coughed some more."I am getting to old for this shit."

Then he saw a Virgil walking past with a group of kids which he didn't take intrest in at first."Hey Virgil!" He did finger guns in a unsure voice walking beside him."I'm going to need you to get a hazardous clean up squad again...cause that room smells like the sewer I lived in."

Present Rouge/Mary’s POV
“Aha! So I was right!” Rouge had a proud smile on her face, though she couldn’t help but glare at Rachelle. A human who had no idea what she was doing, treating a spell as if it was nothing more than a child’s toy. The ignorance was enough to drive her insane. “If I run into your future self, I’ll try to describe him to you!” she offered. She already knew what her future self would look like, but was hoping she could encounter the vampire nonetheless. She pulled her hood back over her head again. Despite the obvious suspiciousness, she didn’t want to suddenly burst into flames, that would be even more suspicious. She didn’t know what exactly the future held in store for her, but there were probably a few vampire related student deaths that may or may not have been her fault. She decided to move along with the crowd, now almost refusing to speak.

Lily’s POV
Lily frowned. Her mind still hadn’t come to fully comprehend what Avaro had done, and so she could easily feel a little upset at his death, the way she would at any. The air from the people around her told her to stay away from saying anything, so all she could do was bow her head slightly.
“I...I’m not sure I would have thought him the next headmaster,” she admitted in a soft voice, trying to open the wheelchair with one hand while keeping herself propped up with the other. “But I’m sure he does a good job regardless,” she smiled, diminishing her hesitation with the appearance of the school, which seemed to have taken a more positive turn. “So we’re going to the library...” she muttered, now using the wheelchair like a crutch and trying to open it at the same time. She was shaking very aggressively, like a tower about to fall over, but she figured that if she had already troubled one person, she actually had to try to get up herself.
Hyunjin decided to help Lily with her wheelchair and opened it up, and carrying her onto it. She patted Lily's shoulder and smiled. "You can ask me for help. That's what friends are for." Hyunjin said before they were being lead to the headmaster's quarters. Virgil listened to Rachelle, speaking calmly, but firmly. It was like something he developed over the years. "Then try your best, until we can find out where this time's you have gone and bring her back. For you, the future you must have known something how to jump you back twenty years. But until then, consider this as studying as well as punishment. You've brought some collateral damage here after all." He said before he heard Peste and sighed. "Peste... Just go find the custodians. They can contact decontamination teams.." He said obviously annoyed. It was one thing that he was dealing with people he knew as they were twenty years ago, it was another thing that Peste was bothering him like this. However, the next thing seemed the be coming up. From the distance as they made their way to the library, there seemed to be some sort of memorial site, and an ice berg in the middle, ever so unchanging. There seemed to be a figure inside it, their emotions kept frozen the moment they were trapped in the ice. If the group saw the plaque that was there, it read 'Hyunjin Aotian, a selfless and compassionate individual. Hope she will return.'

Hyunjin decided to help Lily with her wheelchair and opened it up, and carrying her onto it. She patted Lily's shoulder and smiled. "You can ask me for help. That's what friends are for." Hyunjin said before they were being lead to the headmaster's quarters. Virgil listened to Rachelle, speaking calmly, but firmly. It was like something he developed over the years. "Then try your best, until we can find out where this time's you have gone and bring her back. For you, the future you must have known something how to jump you back twenty years. But until then, consider this as studying as well as punishment. You've brought some collateral damage here after all." He said before he heard Peste and sighed. "Peste... Just go find the custodians. They can contact decontamination teams.." He said obviously annoyed. It was one thing that he was dealing with people he knew as they were twenty years ago, it was another thing that Peste was bothering him like this. However, the next thing seemed the be coming up. From the distance as they made their way to the library, there seemed to be some sort of memorial site, and an ice berg in the middle, ever so unchanging. There seemed to be a figure inside it, their emotions kept frozen the moment they were trapped in the ice. If the group saw the plaque that was there, it read 'Hyunjin Aotian, a selfless and compassionate individual. Hope she will return.'
“Sorry...” Lily whispered when Hyunjin started helping her. “...but thank you,” she added, returning the smile. The girl looked like she was trying to hide her joy at being called someone’s friend, but, Lily being Lily, that wasn’t working very well. She let her eyes wander as she followed the group, letting herself be taken in by all of sights around her. She found it odd how it felt the same but different at the same time, but she also kind of liked the feeling. Her eyes were filled with a child-like intrigue for everything, but they quickly morphed into confusion as she saw the memorial. “Hyunjin?” She reached out to stop the other girl, also stopping as she did so. “Is-Isn’t that you?” She looked like she was trying to figure out what was looking at, squinting at the memorial. Then something clicked, and her eyes widened. While on the surface her mind was confused, a deeper, darker part of her mind was already churning out bad ideas, and the eyes that had just been filled with innocence were starting to water with fear and horror. Forcing herself to look back over at Hyunjin before her actions turned rash.

Last edited:
Present Rouge/Mary's POV
"Don't mention it!" Rouge smiled, getting up when the group started talking about moving to the library. "I might see my future self too, and, well, I guess if the world breaks, you'll have someone to blame," she sighed, her smile fading a little. "I'd kill to get back to my full power...literally," she mumbled, looking over her tiny pale arm. She followed next to Evan, still managing to have a bit of a spring in her step, despite the uneasiness that seemed to be weighing down the rest of the group. She took comfort in fear, holding her cloak's hood in place over her head so that the guards wouldn't see her smile.

Future Rouge's POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 (?)
vymelp2wi8w21.png
Just as the group was starting to leave, a tall figure appeared in the shadows. Wearing an almost identical cloak to her past self, future Rouge had taken notice of the unusual situation and was simply watching it for the time being. Noticing the back of herself, she forced her eyes elsewhere, almost praying that time wouldn't break apart. The vampire took a deep breath, voicing one of her thoughts. "This is an odd situation, isn't it?" she laughed to herself, leaning against the wall that bordered the shadow she was hiding in. "I look so tiny, he does too, they all do actually," she reminisced for a second, squinting at the sky with a fanged smile. "I wonder what would happen if I ate one now?" she mumbled, cringing at the thought of breaking downtime. She knew not to mess with time, no matter how tempting. "Well, no matter, I came here with a different target, no use in changing it," she bit her lip, a crimson liquid popping out from under her fang, before entirely disappearing. "It won't hurt to follow them though...right?" she asked, her curiosity getting the best of her.

Ene's POV
Albright saw Inari off with a wave, while Chelsea continued to stand there, looking over the pattern. Once Inari was out of their sight, a blue figure slid into one of the security cameras. Noticing the lone figure, she decided to flicker the lights, a lack of speakers keeping her from talking. It took a few seconds for her to figure out how to communicate, but she decided to try and flicker the lights in a morse-code resembling way. 'Make. a. phone. want. to. talk' she just kept repeating that, not wanting to continue communicating in morse code more than she already had.
1574841493455.png <-disguise1572934812217.png <- not disguised
evan (future)
appearing close behind the older rouge a large and tall demon with multiple sets of wings and a flarey array of horns upon its head that intricate tattoos marked its body writing around.. forming multiple dragon-like heads.. this as clearly Evan well an older form of him a long almost reptilian tongue licking his lips as he also watched the group of new arrivals walk-off "yes is a very odd situation no? I could smell the magic a mile away..." he spoke with a deep almost echoing voice "but no doesn't hurt to follow them... im sure it will glean some interesting value... besides... my little ones are hungry for more spells" as Evan said the tattos warped and twisted around on him excitedly.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Peste sighed, but then did a double take."Wait a minute what in the hell..." He then realized the damn kids."Hold up I vaguely remember you two. It's kinda hard as I am getting too old." He said pointing at present Rouge and Evan. He put a emphasis on Evan with his unforgettable spell thief.
evan
"oh well i mean if the world does break how would we know? i think we should be fine no need to worry mary" evan said with a happy smile "i be you will get your powers back someday don't worry about it" evan said quietly in response hopping along somewhat worried about what was going to happen... then someone he couldn't quite work out who they where seemed to know them.. evan paused looking at the man the spell theif rising up and emerging form the demon boys body smiling sinisterly "umm... hi? again? wait who are you?" he asked with confusion

Last edited:
Future Rouge’s POV
Rouge jumped a little when she heard Evan behind her, taken a little off guard. However, she quickly calmed down and laughed. “I’m not sure I would suggest killing one of them just yet, as tempting as it would be. No use in getting a good meal if the world is falling around us, correct?” she swept her hand back under her cloak. “And I believe it’ll be rather difficult to actually lure one away far enough so that they can be consumed, if my memory serves me correctly, the group stayed rather united throughout the entire visit to the future,” she thought for a second, tapping her finger against her temple. That was a habit of hers whenever she was trying to remember something. Her tapping slowly stopped, and she moved to the next shadow, looking back at Evan, waiting for him to follow. “I found a child that can make various types of flora appear, her hair is almost creamsicle colored, so that is who I was planning on finding,” she smiled, “But it’s been replaced by a more interesting situation, no?”

Present Rouge/Mary’s POV
Interactions: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
“You bet I’m going to get my powers back!” Mary grinned like a confident child. Her eyes were glowing with pride and confidence. She didn’t have any doubts she would eventually get all her body parts back, it was just annoying to live with the body she currently had. She stared at the man who had basically called her and Evan out, her head tilted to the side with confusion. “Do you expect us to know who you are? Twenty years have passed, you definitely don’t look like anyone I’ve seen recently,” she frowned, “Maybe if you tell us who you are, we’ll be able to recognize you?” She offered, tucking her fangs in under her lips.

Last edited:
"I remember you were in that room were in that room. The one I used to plan the assualt on The False King..." He scratched his head trying to remember."Maybe...".

Just as he said that Peste noticed something above them a nasty spider looking creature."Oh you might remeber him!"
roman-sachnow-spiderman.jpg

Abbadon was heading towards them and climbed down to the wall walking beside them. The tounges and tendrils began to go back inside his body and his chest opening closed up enough that his jaw was intact.

The monsters eyes turned a deep black."Well well..." The voice seemed to be war. He seemed to be hostile and looked like he wanted to fight. Hissing loudly.

Then before the tension got too high he backed off and said."Just kidding!" He let out a chuckle.

"Then try your best, until we can find out where this time's you have gone and bring her back. For you, the future you must have known something how to jump you back twenty years. But until then, consider this as studying as well as punishment. You've brought some collateral damage here after all."
Rachelle frowned upon hearing those words - they weren't wrong, but that definitely did not help her current mood at all. "Mmm... I'm sorry..." She muttered as she left, with those words being from her in response to the words towards her; the audible guilt was practically radiating from her tone and voice as she was later gone and began undertaking this punishment for what she did.

Nearby: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

large.jpg

Once Inari was out of their sight, a blue figure slid into one of the security cameras. Noticing the lone figure, she decided to flicker the lights, a lack of speakers keeping her from talking. It took a few seconds for her to figure out how to communicate, but she decided to try and flicker the lights in a morse-code resembling way. 'Make. a. phone. want. to. talk' she just kept repeating that, not wanting to continue communicating in morse code more than she already had.
Inari saw the morse code communication before her, and although initially freaked out, could understand it perfectly well and knew exactly who it was. She would shortly create the phone the morse code was asking for, and from there, she would just wait for her to hop on in, Inari managing a smile as she looked up at the message playing by one more time. 'So we meet again, Ene.' She thought to herself, feeling pretty hopeful.

Present Ene’s POV
Ene’s Morse code seemed to get more frantic over time. It originally had the normal blinking that would be needed to interpret the message, before slowing down, before frantically speeding up. The AI was starting to doubt her original judgement of Inari when she noticed the phone. The lights returned to normal, and the AI appeared on the phone, letting out a loud sigh of relief. Thank god you understood that,” she smiled, clapping her hands together. “So...I’d love to catch up, honestly, but there are much more pressing matters on our hands,” she said, pulling up a bunch of screens all around her, each frozen holding a picture of the moments before everyone disappeared. “What the hell happened?” She hissed, knowing that it wasn’t Inari’s fault, but still managing to capture small images of her in a few places.​

“Sorry...” Lily whispered when Hyunjin started helping her. “...but thank you,” she added, returning the smile. The girl looked like she was trying to hide her joy at being called someone’s friend, but, Lily being Lily, that wasn’t working very well. She let her eyes wander as she followed the group, letting herself be taken in by all of sights around her. She found it odd how it felt the same but different at the same time, but she also kind of liked the feeling. Her eyes were filled with a child-like intrigue for everything, but they quickly morphed into confusion as she saw the memorial. “Hyunjin?” She reached out to stop the other girl, also stopping as she did so. “Is-Isn’t that you?” She looked like she was trying to figure out what was looking at, squinting at the memorial. Then something clicked, and her eyes widened. While on the surface her mind was confused, a deeper, darker part of her mind was already churning out bad ideas, and the eyes that had just been filled with innocence were starting to water with fear and horror. Forcing herself to look back over at Hyunjin before her actions turned rash.

Rachelle frowned upon hearing those words - they weren't wrong, but that definitely did not help her current mood at all. "Mmm... I'm sorry..." She muttered as she left, with those words being from her in response to the words towards her; the audible guilt was practically radiating from her tone and voice as she was later gone and began undertaking this punishment for what she did.

Nearby: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

large.jpg

Inari saw the morse code communication before her, and although initially freaked out, could understand it perfectly well and knew exactly who it was. She would shortly create the phone the morse code was asking for, and from there, she would just wait for her to hop on in, Inari managing a smile as she looked up at the message playing by one more time. 'So we meet again, Ene.' She thought to herself, feeling pretty hopeful.

Hyunjin stopped and looked as well. She was confused at first before she saw the ice berg. She saw herself, having barely aged but it seemed horrific. The Hyunjin in the ice was on her knees, clutching her sword in front of her. Her eyes had been slit which would cause her to go blind. It was obvious because she was bleeding through her eyelids. You could just guess someone sliced both of them at once, there was also a cut wound at the bridge of her nose, between the eyes. The Hyunjin outside of the ice felt her legs tremble for a brief moment before she fell to her knees, looking at it in confusion, fear, and disbelief. Tears began to roll down her cheeks before she leaned against Lily's wheelchair, fully showing her weakest. Virgil looked at it and sighed. "There was an attack from the Organization. We had to send out the Danger Class to repel them back, but there were some snakes among the Danger Class. By the end of the battle, no one could tell who was who." He then looked at the Hyunjin on her knees and to Lily. "Let this be a warning. You two must trust each other, and watch your backs. Perhaps you can change your fate if you figure it out who it was that did this." He said before looking to Rachelle. He didn't say anything as he continued towards the library. Hyunjin just stayed there, looking at the ice while leaning against Lily's wheelchair, breathing heavily trying to not make a sound that would be equivalent to a sob.
(Sorry if I didn't tag anyone else that was supposed to be part of this, I lost track where everyone else was.)

Abbadon then climed down the hallway. Leaving after harassing Evan a bit.

Peste shrugged his shoulders."That didn't help...".Then a little rat came up to his shoulder. He wrote a quick letter basically saying to get the hazardous clean up team."Zack go take this letter to the damn janitors...".

The rat picked it up with it's teeth and ran into a vent."I think Victor said we could meet up at the library since we are getting off soon. So I will follow."

Victor Future Pov
View attachment 644125
"Cmon is that all you got!" Victor laughed as he sidestepped the kid. They had some time left near the end of class and a kid made a bet with Victor. If he could land a single hit on him he would get a A.

Victor's outfit had changed a lot after he traveled into hell with Peste and Abbadon. The jacket he had was turned into his full body armor and modified to be even better by Peste.

He just kept dodging giving pointers. The kid was getting frustrated cause he couldn't get a single hit.

When the bell rang he stopped in his tracks as the kid ran towards him."I'm going on lunch break class is over!" He sidestepped the attack and flipped him over straight onto the mat.

He then turned into smoke and stopped at the library. He popped open his flask drank a bit and passed out drunk on a table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back