• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Abbadon's Pov
Interactions: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Abbadon was letting his monstrous form out for a bit.
roman-sachnow-unbenanntes-werk-8.jpg
On his walk he saw a boy sitting on a bench. So he went over to him. Hopefully he could get a scare out of the kid.

"What are you doing out here all alone?" His devilish grin showing those yellow nasty teeth. He then sat down next to the kid. Just to creep him out.

Lily smiled, glad to be of help. “Got it! I’ll do what I can,” she puffed out her chest a little. Her worry of being useless was quickly wiped away, though she didn’t know how long it would take for her to get back to Chelsea and Albright. She didn’t say anything to avoid getting told she couldn’t help. She zoned out, trying to figure out what she would say to negotiate, while Albright listened to Bright’s explanation of what she was going to do. “I don’t exactly know how that would escalate to a situation where you need to use a nuclear bomb, but okay. You do what you need to do.” They weren’t in a time of war, they were trying to catch a scrawny 14 year old with time powers. Chelsea nodded along, trying to figure out what medicines they might need on hand. Lily snapped back to attention when she heard her name, taking out her phone and moving towards the door. “Let’s do this!” she seemed a little too excited, but she was jus happy to help. “Oh! I think Ene can help us find him, or did you have another plan?” she suggested, starting to power up her phone. She tried to nudge the door open with her hand, which was a little hard, waiting for Bright to come along.
"Ene would help a lot of times more. I'm sure with her in the security feeds, we can locate Adrien a whole lot faster. That is if she actually finds him though." She said as she opened the door. She went out first and held the door open for Lily. She then began thinking about getting a holster for her gun but since she's at a school, guns shouldn't be allowed. Well, okay, maybe some weapons are allowed but if she was carrying a pistol with a silencer, she'd obviously get some eyes. However, she didn't know how the school works with weapons since everyone either carries them or are them themselves. "My original plan was to just aimlessly wander the school searching for him, but that'll take forever since he can move around. So, where's Ene?"

"Ene would help a lot of times more. I'm sure with her in the security feeds, we can locate Adrien a whole lot faster. That is if she actually finds him though." She said as she opened the door. She went out first and held the door open for Lily. She then began thinking about getting a holster for her gun but since she's at a school, guns shouldn't be allowed. Well, okay, maybe some weapons are allowed but if she was carrying a pistol with a silencer, she'd obviously get some eyes. However, she didn't know how the school works with weapons since everyone either carries them or are them themselves. "My original plan was to just aimlessly wander the school searching for him, but that'll take forever since he can move around. So, where's Ene?"
Lily tapped the phone screen until it turned on fully, quickly typing in her password. She slid through the door, tapping the screen. “Ene...Ene?” she called the AI’s name until the small blue figure appeared. “You need Adrien’s location?” Ene asked, the feeds appearing all around her. She had to rewind them a little, seeming a little frustrated at first. “His last known location was the cafeteria.” she said, all the feeds shutting down except for one, which she moved to under her hand. “That was...five minutes ago, he looked pretty tired, I don’t think he moved too far away.” she said, checking the time and nodding. Lily nodded, looking over at Bright, to see if she copied.

Lily tapped the phone screen until it turned on fully, quickly typing in her password. She slid through the door, tapping the screen. “Ene...Ene?” she called the AI’s name until the small blue figure appeared. “You need Adrien’s location?” Ene asked, the feeds appearing all around her. She had to rewind them a little, seeming a little frustrated at first. “His last known location was the cafeteria.” she said, all the feeds shutting down except for one, which she moved to under her hand. “That was...five minutes ago, he looked pretty tired, I don’t think he moved too far away.” she said, checking the time and nodding. Lily nodded, looking over at Bright, to see if she copied.
"Got it. Thanks Ene." Bright began to move, however she was pushing Lily's chair so they moved a bit more quickly. "Thought anything you want to say to him yet?" Bright asked Lily since she wanted her to be prepared for whatever she had to say to him later. Of course, she could just chase him down afterwards but she didn't want to work so hard to catch a time warping student. Plus, asking him to come back nicely would be super effortless on her part rather than chasing him down with a gun. The effort of running, the effort of tracking, and the effort of aiming and avoid collateral damage. That's so much effort than her just standing there as Lily asks him to come back.

"Got it. Thanks Ene." Bright began to move, however she was pushing Lily's chair so they moved a bit more quickly. "Thought anything you want to say to him yet?" Bright asked Lily since she wanted her to be prepared for whatever she had to say to him later. Of course, she could just chase him down afterwards but she didn't want to work so hard to catch a time warping student. Plus, asking him to come back nicely would be super effortless on her part rather than chasing him down with a gun. The effort of running, the effort of tracking, and the effort of aiming and avoid collateral damage. That's so much effort than her just standing there as Lily asks him to come back.
Lily thought for a second. “I was thinking of starting off with a simple ask, and then guilt tripping him, and then bargaining,” she listed each of the things she was thinking, counting them on her fingers as she did so. She was praying that she could be convincing enough, but seeing as she had to summon someone just to hold onto him, she didn’t know how easily he could be swayed. “Does that work?” she asked, trying to smile and hide her worries. Ene was listening in silence, continuing to watch the feed, just in case something happened.

Lily thought for a second. “I was thinking of starting off with a simple ask, and then guilt tripping him, and then bargaining,” she listed each of the things she was thinking, counting them on her fingers as she did so. She was praying that she could be convincing enough, but seeing as she had to summon someone just to hold onto him, she didn’t know how easily he could be swayed. “Does that work?” she asked, trying to smile and hide her worries. Ene was listening in silence, continuing to watch the feed, just in case something happened.
"Sure. Let's just hope he complies." She said as thinking about the cafeteria area. She figured there'd be a lot of people there so she'll have to think something up in case Adrien doesn't come back with them. Hopefully she can handle this as discreet as possible, otherwise she'll have to pull the fire alarm and confront him that way. She'll also have to think something up for the security feeds, she'll probably have Ene do that type of work. If there were any staff present that was there to apprehend her, then she'll have to think up of something to either explain to them or run. To be honest, she doesn't really have a well thought plan. She just usually improvises.

"Sure. Let's just hope he complies." She said as thinking about the cafeteria area. She figured there'd be a lot of people there so she'll have to think something up in case Adrien doesn't come back with them. Hopefully she can handle this as discreet as possible, otherwise she'll have to pull the fire alarm and confront him that way. She'll also have to think something up for the security feeds, she'll probably have Ene do that type of work. If there were any staff present that was there to apprehend her, then she'll have to think up of something to either explain to them or run. To be honest, she doesn't really have a well thought plan. She just usually improvises.
Lily nodded, still trying to figure out what she would do. She didn’t have to think too much about moving in the right direction because Bright was pushing her along. She started sketching stuff in her notebook, things that looked like bribes. In the meantime, Ene started speaking, “What’re you going to do if he doesn’t comply? You can’t just shoot him in the knees in front of a crowd. Oh wait, he’s moving,” Adrien had gotten up without saying anything, the feeds changed under her fingers as she followed him. “I think he’s headed outside,” she said, kind of pouting in frustration. It was tiring having to constantly change feeds. Ene had unlimited energy, but it still wasn’t fun. “That should be a better situation for you to shoot him, correct?” she asked, looking up. “Anything outside the immediate perimeter is out of my sight though...” she quickly started to look for something, smiling when a wire appeared in front of her. “Never mind, I have access to his phone now,” she stated, automatically starting to track it. She kept the wire tied around her finger as she watched the streams Adrien was passing under, feeling glad to just have something to do.

Last edited:
Lily nodded, still trying to figure out what she would do. She didn’t have to think too much about moving in the right direction because Bright was pushing her along. She started sketching stuff in her notebook, things that looked like bribes. In the meantime, Ene started speaking, “What’re you going to do if he doesn’t comply? You can’t just shoot him in the knees in front of a crowd. Oh wait, he’s moving,” Adrien had gotten up without saying anything, the feeds changed under her fingers as she followed him. “I think he’s headed outside,” she said, kind of pouting in frustration. It was tiring having to constantly change feeds. Ene had unlimited energy, but it still wasn’t fun. “That should be a better situation for you to shoot him, correct?” she asked, looking up. “Anything outside the immediate perimeter is out of my sight though...” she quickly started to look for something, smiling when a wire appeared in front of her. “Never mind, I have access to his phone now,” she stated, automatically starting to track it. She kept the wire tied around her finger as she watched the streams Adrien was passing under, feeling glad to just have something to do.
"Oh. All kinds of nice then." Bright said, relieved that he was in a more less-crowded area so he can make the shot more cleaner and more discreet. She also had prepared a sedative drug for after she would shoot him. She still continued to push Lily along as she questioned Ene where exactly outside was. "So, which part of the outside is he going to?"

"Oh. All kinds of nice then." Bright said, relieved that he was in a more less-crowded area so he can make the shot more cleaner and more discreet. She also had prepared a sedative drug for after she would shoot him. She still continued to push Lily along as she questioned Ene where exactly outside was. "So, which part of the outside is he going to?"
Ene nodded, swiping through the cameras as she saw Adrien’s figure enter them. “Well...he originally walked outside near the cafeteria, so I’d assume from there he...yeah, he went to the garden,” Ene said. The garden was actually pretty empty, the weather was currently less than ideal to go out there. That wasn’t to say there weren’t a few stray students using it as a shortcut, it was just almost empty right now. “I don’t think he can leave school grounds without a teacher...” she mumbled, trying to figure out his next step. “He’s on the outskirts of the garden, barely out of my sight,” She said, watching as Adrien paced around the garden, like he didn’t know if he was allowed to be there. “Eh, I’m sure you’ll see him, it doesn’t seem like he’s really trying to hide,” Lily was deep in thought, but she was still partially listening, “Are we almost there?” she asked, only glancing up from her notebook for a second before looking back down.

Last edited:
Ene nodded, swiping through the cameras as she saw Adrien’s figure enter them. “Well...he originally walked outside near the cafeteria, so I’d assume from there he...yeah, he went to the garden,” Ene said. The garden was actually pretty empty, the weather was currently less than ideal to go out there. That wasn’t to say there weren’t a few stray students using it as a shortcut, it was just almost empty right now. “I don’t think he can leave school grounds without a teacher...” she mumbled, trying to figure out his next step. “He’s on the outskirts of the garden, barely out of my sight,” She said, watching as Adrien paced around the garden, like he didn’t know if he was allowed to be there. “Eh, I’m sure you’ll see him, it doesn’t seem like he’s really trying to hide,” Lily was deep in thought, but she was still partially listening, “Are we almost there?” she asked, only glancing up from her notebook for a second before looking back down.
"Well, we'll be there in a bit. It'll take us a bit longer since he's outside. We still have to pass the cafeteria." She said as she continued pushing Lily. She began to wonder other methods that wasn't just asking nicely. She was thinking about shooting out his leg with a sniper from the roof top, gassing him with a sleeping gas, drug him by making him sniff a cloth, etc. She was just thinking of the many ways to bring Adrien back. Though, that would be a lot of work. It'd do her a favor for this task to be effortless.

"Well, we'll be there in a bit. It'll take us a bit longer since he's outside. We still have to pass the cafeteria." She said as she continued pushing Lily. She began to wonder other methods that wasn't just asking nicely. She was thinking about shooting out his leg with a sniper from the roof top, gassing him with a sleeping gas, drug him by making him sniff a cloth, etc. She was just thinking of the many ways to bring Adrien back. Though, that would be a lot of work. It'd do her a favor for this task to be effortless.
Lily only continued to doodle in her book, testing bits and pieces of the sketches. Even though she had the sketches already drawn, she had questions that she kind of wanted to ask. They were mostly just dumb little questions, like ‘what do teens like?’ She knew what she had liked when she was fourteen, but, from what she had learned, it wasn’t exactly normal. She kept her mouth shut, biting on the edge of her pencil nervously. She had never tried to ask someone to do something outside of a polite request. She had to pull herself together, and that’s what she was trying to do, telling herself that a negotiation couldn’t be too far off from asking nicely. Ene obviously didn’t hear Lily’s thoughts, looking up at Bright again. “I know you’re not used to having powers or whatever, but why not just use them?” she frowned, moving one of her hands as she talked. “Why would you rather be ready to shoot his leg off? Just like...freeze him in the air or something if he doesn’t want to cooperate,” she tilted her head, letting the feed float to the side of her head, focusing on the phone tracking instead.

Last edited:
(Honestly this is how I broke one of my guitars)
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
"Not even going to bloody ask about what happened just there and than...but I sure didn't like it." Kevin acting just as grumpy towards him. Then he turned atound and went to pick up his guitar case. It was turned over and had opened so when he did the guitar body smacked the ground with a nice thud. He then saw a chunk of the marble. He just stared in disbelief he had broke his custom made guitar."No...no, no, no! That was one of a kind! A gift from Victor!"
Marcus/gal'gore
interaction: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
(sorry about taking so long)​
"well good if your going to act like you just did I would prefer if you don't like me" gal'gore was still incredibly annoyed with this random CHILD that lacked the ability to use his eyes crossing his arms watching the boy pick up his guitar only for it to shatter on the ground Marcus slowly crawled back out looking at how distressed the boy was now that it was damaged "hey... its ok.. sir you can fix it right?" the voice form the boy had changed back to the appropriate childish voice picking up the chunk of marble to hand over to the unknow boy looking up at him with his classic huge puppy dog eyes.

Lily only continued to doodle in her book, testing bits and pieces of the sketches. Even though she had the sketches already drawn, she had questions that she kind of wanted to ask. They were mostly just dumb little questions, like ‘what do teens like?’ She knew what she had liked when she was fourteen, but, from what she had learned, it wasn’t exactly normal. She kept her mouth shut, biting on the edge of her pencil nervously. She had never tried to ask someone to do something outside of a polite request. She had to pull herself together, and that’s what she was trying to do, telling herself that a negotiation couldn’t be too far off from asking nicely. Ene obviously didn’t hear Lily’s thoughts, looking up at Bright again. “I know you’re not used to having powers or whatever, but why not just use them?” she frowned, moving one of her hands as she talked. “Why would you rather be ready to shoot his leg off? Just like...freeze him in the air or something if he doesn’t want to cooperate,” she tilted her head, letting the feed float to the side of her head, focusing on the phone tracking instead.
"Well, considering he can time warp, a leg shot is just insurance. I dunno what happens to injuries that was caused outside of time loops, but hopefully they carry over so he's still injured if he goes into a time loop." She elaborated basing her reason out of assumption which isn't what should be done most of the time. It was also a common way for MTF units to capture runaway D-Class without killing them. Most of the time, they were just killed on sight if they decided to run away for whatever reason. However, she cannot kill Adrien for reasons that should be obvious. They were now nearing the cafeteria, but it was still quite a ways to the garden.

"Well, considering he can time warp, a leg shot is just insurance. I dunno what happens to injuries that was caused outside of time loops, but hopefully they carry over so he's still injured if he goes into a time loop." She elaborated basing her reason out of assumption which isn't what should be done most of the time. It was also a common way for MTF units to capture runaway D-Class without killing them. Most of the time, they were just killed on sight if they decided to run away for whatever reason. However, she cannot kill Adrien for reasons that should be obvious. They were now nearing the cafeteria, but it was still quite a ways to the garden.
Ene looked at the wire tied around her finger, watching it float in every direction as she moved her finger back and forth. “There’s a lot of what ifs...but you do you,” she said dismissively. Her ‘brain’ could come up with at least twenty on the spot. She didn’t voice any of them, figuring it was better just to see what happened. “I’m interested to see what happens,” she smiled, placing the tips of her fingers together and tilting her head a little. “What if you kill him?” she decided to ask, “Say you miss in some freak accident and the bullet goes through a vital organ, what then?” Lily’s breath seemed to have caught for a second, and she quickly dove back into her notebook to hide it, Ene patiently waiting for an answer.

Last edited:
Ene looked at the wire tied around her finger, watching it float in every direction as she moved her finger back and forth. “There’s a lot of what ifs...but you do you,” she said dismissively. Her ‘brain’ could come up with at least twenty on the spot. She didn’t voice any of them, figuring it was better just to see what happened. “I’m interested to see what happens,” she smiled, placing the tips of her fingers together and tilting her head a little. “What if you kill him?” she decided to ask, “Say you miss in some freak accident and the bullet goes through a vital organ, what then?” Lily’s breath seemed to have caught for a second, and she quickly dove back into her notebook to hide it, Ene patiently waiting for an answer.
"Well, stop the bleeding efficiently using telekinesis and just tell him that he'll die if he struggles anymore." She said bluntly as they passed the cafeteria. "And it won't really be a freak accident if it was point blank. Hopefully I can get it to that point." She said as she continued pushing. She also wondered if Ene had thought out a lot of results in her head. If she did, it'd be nice to hear some, but it might hinder her actual plan when in motion. So she decided to refrain from asking.

"Well, stop the bleeding efficiently using telekinesis and just tell him that he'll die if he struggles anymore." She said bluntly as they passed the cafeteria. "And it won't really be a freak accident if it was point blank. Hopefully I can get it to that point." She said as she continued pushing. She also wondered if Ene had thought out a lot of results in her head. If she did, it'd be nice to hear some, but it might hinder her actual plan when in motion. So she decided to refrain from asking.
“Ah, So you’ll use your powers then,Ene crossed her arms. It didn’t make much sense to her, but she didn’t have any reasons to argue. She could remember Endelyn not using her powers for awhile even after she found out they existed. She used that as a reference to what Bright might feel. “Well, I’m interested to see what will happen, as I’ve already said. There’re a million different outcomes, I wonder which one you’ll get,” she treated it like they were characters in a video game, and the different outcomes were endings. That was pretty much her world view. “This feels like some video game heist, and I’m the hacker character,” she commented to no one in particular, her pigtails swirling in the cyberspace as she adjusted her sitting position.

Last edited:
“Ah, So you’ll use your powers then,Ene crossed her arms. It didn’t make much sense to her, but she didn’t have any reasons to argue. She could remember Endelyn not using her powers for awhile even after she found out they existed. She used that as a reference to what Bright might feel. “Well, I’m interested to see what will happen, as I’ve already said. There’re a million different outcomes, I wonder which one you’ll get,” she treated it like they were characters in a video game, and the different outcomes were endings. That was pretty much her world view. “This feels like some video game heist, and I’m the hacker character,” she commented to no one in particular, her pigtails swirling in the cyberspace as she adjusted her sitting position.
"Then, are you having fun playing this game?" Bright asked curiously, wondering what Ene would think of this. She continued pushing Lily as usual, occasionally peeking over her shoulder wondering what she was doing now that her hands were free and not really doing anything in particular. She just assumed she was practicing drawing or writing or scribbling into her notebook. She also began to wonder if anyone else can draw on it too. She knew that only Lily could do it, but what about someone else?

"Then, are you having fun playing this game?" Bright asked curiously, wondering what Ene would think of this. She continued pushing Lily as usual, occasionally peeking over her shoulder wondering what she was doing now that her hands were free and not really doing anything in particular. She just assumed she was practicing drawing or writing or scribbling into her notebook. She also began to wonder if anyone else can draw on it too. She knew that only Lily could do it, but what about someone else?
“Of course I am! Now that I’ve gotten rid of the handicap, I feel like I can do anything!” Ene smiled, twirling around in a circle, her arms out. By handicap, she meant Endelyn’s physical body, and it was pretty obvious how she ‘turned it off’ if you were aware of what she had done. “Before that, it obviously sucked, but it’s much better now,” she nodded to herself, as if confirming her own statement. She pushed her hair back into place, tugging the string around her finger before settling back down. Lily could feel Bright’s gaze occasionally looking over her shoulder, and she kind of shrunk down for a second. Sharing her drawings with her peers and with children was a very easy thing for her to do, people who were older that weren’t family members were a little more difficult. Small but realistic sketches littered the pages, some were larger than others. A small section was circled and labeled ‘bribes(?)’ in Lily’s almost cursive looking handwriting. It had drawings of things ranging from money to candy. She was making a point of covering the other sections, some appearing more complex then the bribes. “Um...do you like them? I don’t really know what kids his age like...” She laughed nervously, talking in a small voice, now hugging the notebook against her chest, hiding it out of embarrassment with a small smile.

Last edited:
Kevin was seething with rage. Not for anyone particularly. He needed to blow off some steam. His pupils turned even firey then before. He paced back and forth a bit farther away from the boy man. His cigarette fell out of his mouth and he basically told the boy to stand back.

"He who makes a beast out of himself...Get's rid of the pain of being a man." The quote said in the beginning of Bat Country.

Fire and lighting spun around and even with there being no speakers of anykind the song just seemed to be there. Drumset and all. Then Kevin did the first beginning scream loud as hell and fully transformed into Mayhem.
guitar_demon_by_sufferst_d4ubg5z-pre.jpg
A guitar appeared and he began to play the main rift. 16th notes on the A string 5th fret, the going down to the E tuned to low or drop D on the 6th fret, and palm muted open low D 16th notes. This rift sent his fire wild flying around as he head banged to keep tempo.

He seemed to be playing a shorten version though getting to the solo very quickly the best part. The slid his strings up and down then flew across the fretboard sherding ever last second of the solo perfectly. Then he finished off the song.

Then the fire went into what seemed to be his eyes.
ed755e34d0cf73a9841137cc9442f6fa--anime-demon-anime-male.jpg
He pulled out a cigarette and then sat down still pissed about his guitar.

“Of course I am! Now that I’ve gotten rid of the handicap, I feel like I can do anything!” Ene smiled, twirling around in a circle, her arms out. By handicap, she meant Endelyn’s physical body, and it was pretty obvious how she ‘turned it off’ if you were aware of what she had done. “Before that, it obviously sucked, but it’s much better now,” she nodded to herself, as if confirming her own statement. She pushed her hair back into place, tugging the string around her finger before settling back down. Lily could feel Bright’s gaze occasionally looking over her shoulder, and she kind of shrunk down for a second. Sharing her drawings with her peers and with children was a very easy thing for her to do, people who were older that weren’t family members were a little more difficult. Small but realistic sketches littered the pages, some were larger than others. A small section was circled and labeled ‘bribes(?)’ in Lily’s almost cursive looking handwriting. It had drawings of things ranging from money to candy. She was making a point of covering the other sections, some appearing more complex then the bribes. “Um...do you like them? I don’t really know what kids his age like...” She laughed nervously, talking in a small voice, now hugging the notebook against her chest, hiding it out of embarrassment with a small smile.
"Bribes, huh?" She said to herself, chuckling a little bit. "I wonder if bribing Adrien would do anything. Sounds like another way if asking nicely doesn't work." She then looked at the rest of the drawings and nodded. "These are all nice drawings. Money and candy sound nice but I'm sure for him those wouldn't do him any good. I doubt he's like other kids who fall over candy. Maybe a large sum of money might do, I just wonder if what you bring out is counterfeit and if he could tell the difference or not." She said seeming to enjoy Lily's thinking that's conveyed from her notebook. It was intriguing and a bit refreshing. Nowadays kids rather free wifi than candy. But perhaps the kids without phones or any other technology would either prefer the devices or just candy. Maybe even free food... Which gives Bright an idea. "Add a free meal to the bribes list. Some people if not most find it hard to turn down free food."

"Bribes, huh?" She said to herself, chuckling a little bit. "I wonder if bribing Adrien would do anything. Sounds like another way if asking nicely doesn't work." She then looked at the rest of the drawings and nodded. "These are all nice drawings. Money and candy sound nice but I'm sure for him those wouldn't do him any good. I doubt he's like other kids who fall over candy. Maybe a large sum of money might do, I just wonder if what you bring out is counterfeit and if he could tell the difference or not." She said seeming to enjoy Lily's thinking that's conveyed from her notebook. It was intriguing and a bit refreshing. Nowadays kids rather free wifi than candy. But perhaps the kids without phones or any other technology would either prefer the devices or just candy. Maybe even free food... Which gives Bright an idea. "Add a free meal to the bribes list. Some people if not most find it hard to turn down free food."
"Yep!" Lily bobbed her head in a nod, "I figured it would be my last resort," she assumed that she was verbal negotiations, and Bright was force. She didn't know for sure, it was just what she assumed. When Bright mentioned counterfeit bills, she almost got worried. "I wouldn't make counterfeit bills! These are all legal!" She was disappointed that the candy probably wasn't going to work, but she also knew that Bright was probably right. She crossed the intricate candy out, also summoning a bill to prove it was actual legal tender. "Isn't that still illegal?" Ene asked, frowning. "I don't think so!" Lily moved on and started sketching something that looked like a free meal voucher or something of the sort. She didn't know if the school actually had something like that, but it looked legitimate enough. "Well, I guess they can't make laws for stuff like that..." Ene was racking her brain, but she couldn't really think of a situation where someone could actually make legal money without being a government worker, that was other than Lily anyways. Lily finished the voucher, looking over the drawings again, before looking up at Bright. “We should be almost there...right?”

Last edited:
"Yep!" Lily bobbed her head in a nod, "I figured it would be my last resort," she assumed that she was verbal negotiations, and Bright was force. She didn't know for sure, it was just what she assumed. When Bright mentioned counterfeit bills, she almost got worried. "I wouldn't make counterfeit bills! These are all legal!" She was disappointed that the candy probably wasn't going to work, but she also knew that Bright was probably right. She crossed the intricate candy out, also summoning a bill to prove it was actual legal tender. "Isn't that still illegal?" Ene asked, frowning. "I don't think so!" Lily moved on and started sketching something that looked like a free meal voucher or something of the sort. She didn't know if the school actually had something like that, but it looked legitimate enough. "Well, I guess they can't make laws for stuff like that..." Ene was racking her brain, but she couldn't really think of a situation where someone could actually make legal money without being a government worker, that was other than Lily anyways. Lily finished the voucher, looking over the drawings again, before looking up at Bright. “We should be almost there...right?”
"Yeah.. Almost." She said answering Lily's latest question. To be honest, she wasn't really pushing with her hands anymore. She was just pushing Lily with her powers and floating since walking in sandals for so long didn't feel all that different to shoes, but she'd rather save her energy for when she has to leg Adrien.
Eventually, they made it to the garden and Bright began looking around for Adrien, back on her feet and manually pushing Lily. She tried to use her cat ears to find Adrien, but there was also the sound of birds singing which messed with her trying to find a rustle or something.

"Yeah.. Almost." She said answering Lily's latest question. To be honest, she wasn't really pushing with her hands anymore. She was just pushing Lily with her powers and floating since walking in sandals for so long didn't feel all that different to shoes, but she'd rather save her energy for when she has to leg Adrien.
Eventually, they made it to the garden and Bright began looking around for Adrien, back on her feet and manually pushing Lily. She tried to use her cat ears to find Adrien, but there was also the sound of birds singing which messed with her trying to find a rustle or something.
It wasn’t hard to spot Adrien in the mess of plants that littered the garden, which was almost surprising. However, most shades of blue would contrast with the trunks of trees and the overcast sky, and that happened to be the color Adrien was wearing. Ene was trying to zero in on his location, trading the vague tracking system she was using for a slightly more precise one. It was pointless, because Lily spotted him pretty quickly. “There He is!” she exclaimed, pointing over at Adrien. He flinched, kind of shrinking for a second, before forcing himself to look over at them. “What do you want?” he asked coldly.
Lily took a second to respond, somehow surprised by the shocked tone. “Well, we were wondering if you could come with us, back to the medical wing. Doctor Albright and Nurse Chelsea want to make sure you’re okay.” Lily had originally had something scripted in her head, but it all came out differently now. “P...Please?” she added at the end, not wanting to seem rude.
“Of course not.” Adrien glared, turning his back to them, as if that would make them go away.
“Why?”
“Well, there’s just something about being sedated against my will that doesn’t sit well with me,”
“Wh-What if I gave you money or something? I can summon whatever you might need,”
Adrien paused for a second, severely tempted by the concept. Even though Lily had just skipped over her entire plan, practically throwing it out the window, he was still tempted. N-No.”
“Then we’ll have to use force.” Ene had to try and hold in her laughter as Lily said that. It was such a contrast from her normal way of speaking, it just didn’t fit with her at all.
“...Okay then,” his voice had gotten shaky, like he wanted to back down but he couldn’t. He was sitting one second, and he was gone the next, now standing behind them, a few yards separating him from Lily and Bright. He wanted to say something cocky, but he ended up running, terrified of taking another wound that hurt more than the one on his back. He broke into a full on sprint, mentally yelling at himself but continuing to run anyways, not sure of what else to do.

It wasn’t hard to spot Adrien in the mess of plants that littered the garden, which was almost surprising. However, most shades of blue would contrast with the trunks of trees and the overcast sky, and that happened to be the color Adrien was wearing. Ene was trying to zero in on his location, trading the vague tracking system she was using for a slightly more precise one. It was pointless, because Lily spotted him pretty quickly. “There He is!” she exclaimed, pointing over at Adrien. He flinched, kind of shrinking for a second, before forcing himself to look over at them. “What do you want?” he asked coldly.
Lily took a second to respond, somehow surprised by the shocked tone. “Well, we were wondering if you could come with us, back to the medical wing. Doctor Albright and Nurse Chelsea want to make sure you’re okay.” Lily had originally had something scripted in her head, but it all came out differently now. “P...Please?” she added at the end, not wanting to seem rude.
“Of course not.” Adrien glared, turning his back to them, as if that would make them go away.
“Why?”
“Well, there’s just something about being sedated against my will that doesn’t sit well with me,”
“Wh-What if I gave you money or something? I can summon whatever you might need,”
Adrien paused for a second, severely tempted by the concept. Even though Lily had just skipped over her entire plan, practically throwing it out the window, he was still tempted. N-No.”
“Then we’ll have to use force.” Ene had to try and hold in her laughter as Lily said that. It was such a contrast from her normal way of speaking, it just didn’t fit with her at all.
“...Okay then,” his voice had gotten shaky, like he wanted to back down but he couldn’t. He was sitting one second, and he was gone the next, now standing behind them, a few yards separating him from Lily and Bright. He wanted to say something cocky, but he ended up running, terrified of taking another wound that hurt more than the one on his back. He broke into a full on sprint, mentally yelling at himself but continuing to run anyways, not sure of what else to do.
"You shouldn't have told him that Lily, now he knows what's comin' next." Bright said before she broke into a sprint after Adrien, seemingly had bolted full speed with just a sudden burst of momentum that came out of nowhere. She took out her gun and held it with two hands in front of her and pointing it down. She also turned off the safety mode and continued to pursue Adrien. "Adrien! Get back here or else things are going to hurt! Again!" Bright yelled at as she pursued Adrien, seemingly just a bit more faster than him due to her telekinetic abilities propelling her forward constantly so she was actually getting a tiny bit faster over time.

"You shouldn't have told him that Lily, now he knows what's comin' next." Bright said before she broke into a sprint after Adrien, seemingly had bolted full speed with just a sudden burst of momentum that came out of nowhere. She took out her gun and held it with two hands in front of her and pointing it down. She also turned off the safety mode and continued to pursue Adrien. "Adrien! Get back here or else things are going to hurt! Again!" Bright yelled at as she pursued Adrien, seemingly just a bit more faster than him due to her telekinetic abilities propelling her forward constantly so she was actually getting a tiny bit faster over time.
“S-Sorry...” Lily murmured as she watched Bright run after him, still a little upset that her plan didn’t work out. She couldn't remember what she was supposed to do now that Adrien was going to be chased, awkwardly communicating with Ene, who, in turn, was communicating with Albright and Chelsea, trying to relay what was happening as quickly as possible.
Adrien didn’t have that much stamina. He had been trained to build it, but he was still recovering from some of the things that had happened before he came to Trinity. For whatever reason, breaking out in a full-on sprint didn’t help.
“Make me!” he yelled back. He was slowing down as Bright was speeding up, trying to figure out a plan to avoid getting hurt. He saw the gun, and that only scared him even more. It dawned on him that Bright might have been using her powers, and he was preparing to make a time loop to combat that. His logic was that the powers would mean nothing if he could get someone else stuck in it. He wasn't paying attention, and he stumbled over a rock, slowing down dramatically. Unable to recover immediately, he decided to jog and ignore the burning pain that might have been his lung. He darted back and forth to avoid whatever bullet may have been flying in his direction, his eyes flickering between red and brown as he tried to control his power.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back