• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lunaria was a bit startled when she felt her head being pat. She looked at Lily and let out a laugh. She shook her head before giving her explanation for the ears. "No no no, I'm not part cat. Well I am for now, but that's only due to a drug that Albright made with specific flowers Chelsea had found. I'm only like this until the drug wears off. It might just wear off tonight during my sleep or something." She answered but letting Lily pet her head if she so wished. She didn't mind it at all.
“So you’re part cat,” Lily reasoned, “For at least right now anyways, you have cat ears,” she said, still patting Lunaria’s head with a kind of childlike wonder. Albright saw this, and reached out to pet Chelsea’s head. She shot him a glare so hard his hand actually stopped in the air. “What’re you so uptight about?” he frowned, and Chelsea didn’t respond. “Of course anger had to be the one emotion you can express,” he muttered, turning back to look at Lily, who had moved her hand closer to the back of Lunaria’s ears, trying to scratch them to see how she would react, her eyes still wide with childlike wonder.

“So you’re part cat,” Lily reasoned, “For at least right now anyways, you have cat ears,” she said, still patting Lunaria’s head with a kind of childlike wonder. Albright saw this, and reached out to pet Chelsea’s head. She shot him a glare so hard his hand actually stopped in the air. “What’re you so uptight about?” he frowned, and Chelsea didn’t respond. “Of course anger had to be the one emotion you can express,” he muttered, turning back to look at Lily, who had moved her hand closer to the back of Lunaria’s ears, trying to scratch them to see how she would react, her eyes still wide with childlike wonder.
"Y-Yeah... I suppose it's like that in a way--- Oh? Ah... Mm.." Lunaria broke a smile as if she liked the scratch behind her ears. She wondered why cats liked being scratched behind her ears and now she knew why. She looked at Albright and shrugged. She couldn't really do much at this point, and she would just let Lily keep giving her scratches. She then looked at Chelsea, wondering what it was that made her mad. Perhaps it the fact that it was Albright who was about to pet her, but she didn't act like that when Bright had done it. Was it because she was drunk or something? Did she hold a small grudge against Albright for the injection? This was a new side of her that she didn't really know of before.

"Y-Yeah... I suppose it's like that in a way--- Oh? Ah... Mm.." Lunaria broke a smile as if she liked the scratch behind her ears. She wondered why cats liked being scratched behind her ears and now she knew why. She looked at Albright and shrugged. She couldn't really do much at this point, and she would just let Lily keep giving her scratches. She then looked at Chelsea, wondering what it was that made her mad. Perhaps it the fact that it was Albright who was about to pet her, but she didn't act like that when Bright had done it. Was it because she was drunk or something? Did she hold a small grudge against Albright for the injection? This was a new side of her that she didn't really know of before.
Lily was surprised that her theory was correct, and a soft “I was right...” slipped out of her mouth along with a giggle. She had paused for a second, but quickly started petting her again. “Do you like it..?” she asked, tilting her head. Chelsea leaned against the side of the examination table, monitoring Adrien’s breathing by watching his chest rise and fall. It was starting to not get as deep, it looked like he was already ready to wake up. However, she wasn’t going to push it, both her and Albright trying to pay no mind to Lily petting Lunaria. The whole world was a punch to Chelsea’s hearing and vision, meaning if she ignored it she could clear her head at least a little. Albright, on the other hand, was still trying to get over Chelsea’s rejection, her lack of expression meant the negative ones that she directed at him hurt a little more. He looked around the room, leaning against the wall, unsure of what to do.

Last edited:
Lily was surprised that her theory was correct, and a soft “I was right...” slipped out of her mouth along with a giggle. She had paused for a second, but quickly started petting her again. “Do you like it..?” she asked, tilting her head. Chelsea leaned against the side of the examination table, monitoring Adrien’s breathing by watching his chest rise and fall. It was starting to not get as deep, it looked like he was already ready to wake up. However, she wasn’t going to push it, both her and Albright trying to pay no mind to Lily petting Lunaria. The whole world was a punch to Chelsea’s hearing and vision, meaning if she ignored it she could clear her head at least a little. Albright, on the other hand, was still trying to get over Chelsea’s rejection, her lack of expression meant the negative ones that she directed at him hurt a little more. He looked around the room, leaning against the wall, unsure of what to do.
Lunaria looked towards Lily and smiled. "It feels nice. I just hope I don't get addicted to this type of thing." She said with a chuckle, though in the back of her mind she was concerned about Chelsea and Albright. While Lunaria was busy, Bright had decided to take matters in his hands between Albright and Chelsea. He used his telepathic abilities to communicate with the two of them. "Alright, this is too odd for me, and that says something. What's wrong?" Bright asked feeling genuinely concerned since he thought of this being really unusual and Lunaria's worries rubbing off on him a bit.

Lunaria looked towards Lily and smiled. "It feels nice. I just hope I don't get addicted to this type of thing." She said with a chuckle, though in the back of her mind she was concerned about Chelsea and Albright. While Lunaria was busy, Bright had decided to take matters in his hands between Albright and Chelsea. He used his telepathic abilities to communicate with the two of them. "Alright, this is too odd for me, and that says something. What's wrong?" Bright asked feeling genuinely concerned since he thought of this being really unusual and Lunaria's worries rubbing off on him a bit.
Lily was still kind of glowing from the headpats. “I don’t think you could get addicted to it...” she murmured with a smile. She was taking it a little literally, but she didn’t notice that. She just continued with her headpats, figuring that, since Lunaria hadn’t told her to stop, she could keep going. When Albright and Chelsea heard Bright’s voice, the two of them had similar answers, but different forms of proof. Albright simply emptied his head and responded with ‘I don’t believe anything is wrong with me,’ Working with various students that could read his mind meant some wanted to pick him apart mentally. To combat that, he just silenced his mind so no one could see what he was thinking, that's what he was doing right now. Chelsea, on the other hand, didn’t have much experience with such things, which left her mind open. The words ‘I’m alright.’ didn’t echo much in the midst of thoughts such as ‘I hate this,’ and other thoughts that ranged from dark to almost just cries of pain. Her breaking point had been building up, and she was nearly there. Neither one gave much betrayal to their thoughts using their emotions, and Lily was too occupied with patting Lunaria to notice anyways. Chelsea adjusted her stance so she wasn't facing Lunaria, pretending to check the security feeds, while Albright stayed where he was, glancing over at Chelsea, but being unable to say anything.

Last edited:
Lily was still kind of glowing from the headpats. “I don’t think you could get addicted to it...” she murmured with a smile. She was taking it a little literally, but she didn’t notice that. She just continued with her headpats, figuring that, since Lunaria hadn’t told her to stop, she could keep going. When Albright and Chelsea heard Bright’s voice, the two of them had similar answers, but different forms of proof. Albright simply emptied his head and responded with ‘I don’t believe anything is wrong with me,’ Working with various students that could read his mind meant some wanted to pick him apart mentally. To combat that, he just silenced his mind so no one could see what he was thinking, that's what he was doing right now. Chelsea, on the other hand, didn’t have much experience with such things, which left her mind open. The words ‘I’m alright.’ didn’t echo much in the midst of thoughts such as ‘I hate this,’ and other thoughts that ranged from dark to almost just cries of pain. Her breaking point had been building up, and she was nearly there. Neither one gave much betrayal to their thoughts using their emotions, and Lily was too occupied with patting Lunaria to notice anyways. Chelsea adjusted her stance so she wasn't facing Lunaria, pretending to check the security feeds, while Albright stayed where he was, glancing over at Chelsea, but being unable to say anything.
The contrast had alarmed Bright. It was so apparent that Lunaria was also concerned as well, but she didn't want to worry Lily. She just went along with Lily's head-pats as Bright tried to sort the two out. "No, there isn't. But I'd say you are challenged, like a professor with autism." He told Albright. "Your science high is indeed a trait of yours which couldn't be helped really. But saying nothing is wrong with you, is right out." He concluded with Albright then moving on with Chelsea. "...The more you bottle up your emotions, the greater of a catastrophe you'll cause later on when those emotions come flooding out in one way or another." He said to Chelsea. "Really, you now have people you can call friends. You can reach out for help. You're not alone anymore." Bright was getting as personal as he was ever going to get. Maybe even more. He wasn't the type to hold personal and consoling conversation since it wasn't really his thing. However, that's what is was like in his first life. Now that he has lived long enough, he can be pretty wise with his words when he wishes to. He does consider himself crazy, but he had learned some sort of saying from a meme somewhere on the internet recently. People who don't know they're crazy, are crazy. But one who knows they themselves are crazy, is not crazy. Isn't that just crazy?

The contrast had alarmed Bright. It was so apparent that Lunaria was also concerned as well, but she didn't want to worry Lily. She just went along with Lily's head-pats as Bright tried to sort the two out. "No, there isn't. But I'd say you are challenged, like a professor with autism." He told Albright. "Your science high is indeed a trait of yours which couldn't be helped really. But saying nothing is wrong with you, is right out." He concluded with Albright then moving on with Chelsea. "...The more you bottle up your emotions, the greater of a catastrophe you'll cause later on when those emotions come flooding out in one way or another." He said to Chelsea. "Really, you now have people you can call friends. You can reach out for help. You're not alone anymore." Bright was getting as personal as he was ever going to get. Maybe even more. He wasn't the type to hold personal and consoling conversation since it wasn't really his thing. However, that's what is was like in his first life. Now that he has lived long enough, he can be pretty wise with his words when he wishes to. He does consider himself crazy, but he had learned some sort of saying from a meme somewhere on the internet recently. People who don't know they're crazy, are crazy. But one who knows they themselves are crazy, is not crazy. Isn't that just crazy?
Albright sighed. I know what’s wrong with me that I can’t help. You don’t need to tell me that. It hurts a little, okay? he crossed his arms. He had to force his mind to be empty again, memories of parents restraining him from having friends threatening the gate that kept his mind silent. Bright seemed to be gone, and Lily had noticed his motions, her hand still on Lunaria’s head. “Are you okay?” she asked, Albright kind of jumping at her small voice. “Yeah! I’m fine! Just wondering when Adrien will wake up,” he half lied, smiling. Lily tilted her head a little, but didn’t pressure him, finally seeing Chelsea, who was grasping onto the monitor as if her life depended on it. ”...Did something happen...?” she asked softly, not to anyone in particular. In her head, Chelsea was listening to Bright, but it was more with annoyance then anything else. I’m very aware of that,’ she mumbled, her voice stiff. ‘If I could have chosen the ability express my emotions more fluidly, I would have. Yet here we are. You can throw a child in a lake, but you can’t be assured they will swim, it’s no different with Chelsea. You could surround her with friends with the expectation of her sharing how she felt, but that didn’t mean she would meet the expectations. ‘And I can’t even see your face, let alone your emotions‘ she retorted, not moving at all

Albright sighed. I know what’s wrong with me that I can’t help. You don’t need to tell me that. It hurts a little, okay? he crossed his arms. He had to force his mind to be empty again, memories of parents restraining him from having friends threatening the gate that kept his mind silent. Bright seemed to be gone, and Lily had noticed his motions, her hand still on Lunaria’s head. “Are you okay?” she asked, Albright kind of jumping at her small voice. “Yeah! I’m fine! Just wondering when Adrien will wake up,” he half lied, smiling. Lily tilted her head a little, but didn’t pressure him, finally seeing Chelsea, who was grasping onto the monitor as if her life depended on it. ”...Did something happen...?” she asked softly, not to anyone in particular. In her head, Chelsea was listening to Bright, but it was more with annoyance then anything else. I’m very aware of that,’ she mumbled, her voice stiff. ‘If I could have chosen the ability express my emotions more fluidly, I would have. Yet here we are. You can throw a child in a lake, but you can’t be assured they will swim, it’s no different with Chelsea. You could surround her with friends with the expectation of her sharing how she felt, but that didn’t mean she would meet the expectations. ‘And I can’t even see your face, let alone your emotions‘ she retorted, not moving at all
Bright didn't say anything and Lunaria started to notice Lily catching onto things. She decided to take the initiative and got up, going behind Lily to turn her and start moving her again. "Let's go outside, okay? We'll be waiting in the living room." She said as she began pushing Lily to the living room. Bright was now able to let the two show their reactions without Lily knowing. He decided to start with Albright since it was understandable. "Yes, I just felt like bringing it up would... help." He said. He wanted to bring back the topic of D-Class personnel from his work to help with Albright's experiments during his science high, but then again, they had morals. He didn't even know how to bring in D-Class personnel from the foundation into the school while being discreet. She listened to Chelsea's opinion and had taken note to it. "That's true... But I feel like it's better that way. Otherwise, I'd be sweating buckets and gallons." He said, wondering what else to say. "I suppose it'll be hard to directly express yourself from the start... Perhaps after Adrien wakes up, I can whip up something sweet for you. I'm afraid it won't make you entirely better, but I can't really do much to help you nor Albright if I don't exactly know your pains and struggles."

Bright didn't say anything and Lunaria started to notice Lily catching onto things. She decided to take the initiative and got up, going behind Lily to turn her and start moving her again. "Let's go outside, okay? We'll be waiting in the living room." She said as she began pushing Lily to the living room. Bright was now able to let the two show their reactions without Lily knowing. He decided to start with Albright since it was understandable. "Yes, I just felt like bringing it up would... help." He said. He wanted to bring back the topic of D-Class personnel from his work to help with Albright's experiments during his science high, but again, they had morals. He didn't even know about how to bring in D-Class personnel from the foundation into the school while being discreet. She listened to Chelsea's opinion and had taken note to it. "That's true... But I feel like it's better that way. Otherwise, I'd be sweating buckets and gallons." He said, wondering what else to say. "I suppose it'll be hard to directly express yourself from the start... Perhaps after Adrien wakes up, I can whip up something sweet for you. I'm afraid it won't make you entirely better, but I can't really do much to help you nor Albright if I don't exactly know your pains and struggles."
Lily tilted her head, her small amount of confusion expanding and becoming larger. “What? Um...okay...?” she was being pulled away, so there wasn’t much she could do to stand up for herself. She was also just unable to provide any kind of resistance, and she sat there. “Did something happen?” she asked again, frowning just a little. She looked almost frustrated actually. She figured it wasn’t too bad, her mind eventually reaching the conclusion that they just needed to take care of Adrien. She looked around the living room now, her eyes wandering and trying to find something to do.

Albright sighed, seeing the two leave. ‘It’s nice to know you’re worried about me and my science high, but I think I can take care of myself right now. I’ve done it my entire life, no reason I can’t now.’ he pushed his hands in his pockets, unable to stay still. Chelsea stopped the ruse that she was looking at the monitor, sliding it back into her pocket as she spoke. ‘That’s almost a little disappointing, I’m not sure how much I like talking to a disembodied voice I have no face to connect to,’ in some situations, that would be taken as teasing, but Chelsea’s voice was flat, and she was most likely serious. ‘We’ll see what happens over time, I’m sure you and Lunaria will learn both of our stories eventually, just like we’ll hopefully learn more about you and Lunaria’ She was messing with her hair, moving it around so it wouldn’t get in the way ‘I won’t turn down something sweet as a start,’ she made a noise that sounded similar to a giggle in her head. Her face still didn’t move. She could feel emotions just fine, she could think them too, but when it came to actually showing them, her face wouldn’t move and her lips were sealed. She looked back over at Adrien, the boy starting to move a little more.

Last edited:
Lily tilted her head, her small amount of confusion expanding and becoming larger. “What? Um...okay...?” she was being pulled away, so there wasn’t much she could do to stand up for herself. She was also just unable to provide any kind of resistance, and she sat there. “Did something happen?” she asked again, frowning just a little. She looked almost frustrated actually. She figured it wasn’t too bad, her mind eventually reaching the conclusion that they just needed to take care of Adrien. She looked around the living room now, her eyes wandering and trying to find something to do.

Albright sighed, seeing the two leave. ‘It’s nice to know you’re worried about me and my science high, but I think I can take care of myself right now. I’ve done it my entire life, no reason I can’t now.’ he pushed his hands in his pockets, unable to stay still. Chelsea stopped the ruse that she was looking at the monitor, sliding it back into her pocket as she spoke. ‘That’s almost a little disappointing, I’m not sure how much I like talking to a disembodied voice I have no face to connect to,’ in some situations, that would be taken as teasing, but Chelsea’s voice was flat, and she was most likely serious. ‘We’ll see what happens over time, I’m sure you and Lunaria will learn both of our stories eventually, just like we’ll hopefully learn more about you and Lunaria’ She was messing with her hair, moving it around so it wouldn’t get in the way ‘I won’t turn down something sweet as a start,’ she made a noise that sounded similar to a giggle in her head. Her face still didn’t move. She could feel emotions just fine, she could think them too, but when it came to actually showing them, her face wouldn’t move and her lips were sealed. She looked back over at Adrien, the boy starting to move a little more.
"Well, because of events that happened recently today, the two's mental state is a bit off. Bright's trying to sort the two out right now, but it's best patients and visitors stay out of the way of a work space unless allowed by the doctor." She said trying to break it down for Lily to where she knows what's happening and at the same time, not worry her as much. She set Lily in front of the couch before sitting on it so they were sitting, facing each other. "For now, we can play some board games. Any games in mind you want to play? We can play chess or even checkers if you want." Lunaria asked, ready to use her powers to provide for a temporary air-table.

"Then that'll be a plan when Lunaria gives me control. We're planning to take turns on other days but she'll always have her body when she goes to sleep." Bright explained to Chelsea and didn't do much after. He couldn't do much for Albright since it seems like he's dealing with his problems by himself and giving him the cold shoulder. He also wondered how he could satisfy Chelsea's opinion of a disembodied voice and perhaps he can use Lunaria's powers to enable them to mess with people's minds to make them see things. Perhaps he can replicate himself in that way.

"Well, because of events that happened recently today, the two's mental state is a bit off. Bright's trying to sort the two out right now, but it's best patients and visitors stay out of the way of a work space unless allowed by the doctor." She said trying to break it down for Lily to where she knows what's happening and at the same time, not worry her as much. She set Lily in front of the couch before sitting on it so they were sitting, facing each other. "For now, we can play some board games. Any games in mind you want to play? We can play chess or even checkers if you want." Lunaria asked, ready to use her powers to provide for a temporary air-table.

"Then that'll be a plan when Lunaria gives me control. We're planning to take turns on other days but she'll always have her body when she goes to sleep." Bright explained to Chelsea and didn't do much after. He couldn't do much for Albright since it seems like he's dealing with his problems by himself and giving him the cold shoulder. He also wondered how he could satisfy Chelsea's opinion of a disembodied voice and perhaps he can use Lunaria's powers to enable them to mess with people's minds to make them see things. Perhaps he can replicate himself in that way.
“What happened?” Lily asked again, not satisfied with the vagueness of the answer. “Wait! No! That was rude...sorry,” A small mental shock brought her back to her senses. “Forget I asked,” she added with a small smile. She moved onto the offer of playing a game. “I know how to play chess!” she clapped her hands together. She had grown up with chess, actually, she had assumed that was the only game that existed for a long while, that and solitare anyways. She had been fairly isolated her entire life. “I’m willing to learn any game though!” she added, still smiling, forgetting about the whole situation with Albright and Chelsea.

Chelsea listened, nodding. The way they spoke about it, it sometimes felt like they were siblings sharing the same toy. She got a little worried that Bright couldn’t see her nod and actually voiced her affirmation.
“That works.” Albright looked over at her, since Chelsea had spoken aloud. “Was he talking to you or were you just planning something?” Albright asked her, and she looked over at him, seeming to have calmed down a little. “He was talking to me,” she nodded. “Not about anything important though,” she added, looking over at Adrien, who had finally woken up. “Ah, So you’re finally awake,” Albright followed her gaze. Adrien responded with a glare. He got up, muttering a “Thank you,” before attempting to run out of the room. The initial attempt was a failure, Chelsea latched onto his shirt collar and he was stuck...but then he wasn’t. The world glitched around her, and she was hit with a wave of nausea. She fell back, her head throbbing. Adrien was gone. “Damn, we need to lock the doors next time,” Albright sighed, walking over to the door, Chelsea shakily got up behind him, clinging onto the back of his lab coat to stay upright. ”Where’d he go?” she asked, a little shaky. “He ran out, you tried to grab him and you missed,” Albright tilted his head, just letting her cling onto him, assuming it was part of the injection. In reality, Adrien used his powers to get out of her grasp. Chelsea got omitted from the loop because she had held onto him. It had missed Lunaria again as well. Lily jumped and turned around to the best of her ability, looking a mix of confused and surprised. The door was wide open now, as if it was flung open and someone ran out without touching it. Lily and Albright’s memories had adjusted to that, for Chelsea and Lunaria, it probably wasn’t the same.

Last edited:
Marcus/gal'gore
interaction: BoltBeam BoltBeam rachelle​
shaking the girls hand lightly Marcus nodded at her response "yes this is where we part, for now," looking up directly into Rachelle's eyes now that her mask was finally off giving her a big smile “see you later miss” Marcus said with a chipper tone a sudden switch in face to a more serious tone and with a simple nod and brewing of of handshake they started to leave.

(Sorry if this was a wierd way to end off)

“What happened?” Lily asked again, not satisfied with the vagueness of the answer. “Wait! No! That was rude...sorry,” A small mental shock brought her back to her senses. “Forget I asked,” she added with a small smile. She moved onto the offer of playing a game. “I know how to play chess!” she clapped her hands together. She had grown up with chess, actually, she had assumed that was the only game that existed for a long while, that and solitare anyways. She had been fairly isolated her entire life. “I’m willing to learn any game though!” she added, still smiling, forgetting about the whole situation with Albright and Chelsea.

Chelsea listened, nodding. The way they spoke about it, it sometimes felt like they were siblings sharing the same toy. She got a little worried that Bright couldn’t see her nod and actually voiced her affirmation.
“That works.” Albright looked over at her, since Chelsea had spoken aloud. “Was he talking to you or were you just planning something?” Albright asked her, and she looked over at him, seeming to have calmed down a little. “He was talking to me,” she nodded. “Not about anything important though,” she added, looking over at Adrien, who had finally woken up. “Ah, So you’re finally awake,” Albright followed her gaze. Adrien responded with a glare. He got up, muttering a “Thank you,” before attempting to run out of the room. The initial attempt was a failure, Chelsea latched onto his shirt collar and he was stuck...but then he wasn’t. The world glitched around her, and she was hit with a wave of nausea. She fell back, her head throbbing. Adrien was gone. “Damn, we need to lock the doors next time,” Albright sighed, walking over to the door, Chelsea shakily got up behind him, clinging onto the back of his lab coat to stay upright. ”Where’d he go?” she asked, a little shaky. “He ran out, you tried to grab him and you missed,” Albright tilted his head, just letting her cling onto him, assuming it was part of the injection. In reality, Adrien used his powers to get out of her grasp. Chelsea got omitted from the loop because she had held onto him. It had missed Lunaria again as well. Lily jumped and turned around to the best of her ability, looking a mix of confused and surprised. The door was wide open now, as if it was flung open and someone ran out without touching it. Lily and Albright’s memories had adjusted to that, for Chelsea and Lunaria, it probably wasn’t the same.
Lunaria had looked up after she had summoned a chess board. It's been awhile since she's played chess. She had held it up using her powers, and it was perfectly floating flat as if it was on a table. She then noticed Lily's sudden jump and turn which had her confused. "Er... Something wrong?" She asked, tilting her head not knowing what had just happened. She didn't realize that the doors had swung open and thought it was just like that when they had sat down. She also hadn't noticed Adrien run out of the room like a dog running away from its own on bath day.

Lunaria had looked up after she had summoned a chess board. It's been awhile since she's played chess. She had held it up using her powers, and it was perfectly floating flat as if it was on a table. She then noticed Lily's sudden jump and turn which had her confused. "Er... Something wrong?" She asked, tilting her head not knowing what had just happened. She didn't realize that the doors had swung open and thought it was just like that when they had sat down. She also hadn't noticed Adrien run out of the room like a dog running away from its own on bath day.
Lily looked perfectly read to start playing chess, a small gathering of sticks and other materials in her arms. She originally sat afraid to eat, but she was getting farther now. “Adrien just ran out...” she mumbled, taking out pictures of himself to watch with no problem. “I wonder why they didn’t restrain him...” she murmured. Albright and Chelsea came out of the room, Chelsea still latched onto Albright, switching between his back and his arm. “He ran out already?” Albright asked, Lily murmured a small ‘yes’, and Albright deflated a little more. Chelsea was still using him to support herself. “So...maybe I should be taking my leave?” Lily asked softly, looking from Albright to Lunaria to Chelsea, not really wanting to leave just yet, but not knowing what was keeping her there.

Rachelle Mori
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

shaking the girls hand lightly Marcus nodded at her response "yes this is where we part, for now," looking up directly into Rachelle's eyes now that her mask was finally off giving her a big smile “see you later miss” Marcus said with a chipper tone a sudden switch in face to a more serious tone and with a simple nod and brewing of of handshake they started to leave.
"I'll see you next time, I hope." Rachelle said calmly as she, too, would begin to leave with her mask back on her face, and just hoping Marcus took care of himself in the mean time. 'For a kid, he ain't too bad.' She thought to herself calmly, shrugging it off. 'I guess I judged too soon...'

Lily looked perfectly read to start playing chess, a small gathering of sticks and other materials in her arms. She originally sat afraid to eat, but she was getting farther now. “Adrien just ran out...” she mumbled, taking out pictures of himself to watch with no problem. “I wonder why they didn’t restrain him...” she murmured. Albright and Chelsea came out of the room, Chelsea still latched onto Albright, switching between his back and his arm. “He ran out already?” Albright asked, Lily murmured a small ‘yes’, and Albright deflated a little more. Chelsea was still using him to support herself. “So...maybe I should be taking my leave?” Lily asked softly, looking from Albright to Lunaria to Chelsea, not really wanting to leave just yet, but not knowing what was keeping her there.
"You can stay for a bit longer. Well, I can't really decide that. It's ultimately Albright's and Chelsea's decision. This is their place after all." She said since she felt like she didn't have as much authority as they did. Albright was a doctor and Chelsea was a nurse. Lunaria however is just a student with the soul of an extremely old man who might not even belong in the medical field and is more into research and creative ways to kill something. She wouldn't really consider herself as authority anyway.

Kevin's Pov
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
(IB League School work blows ass)
Kevin left the garden as he got bored and roamed around. Cigarette in mouth, no fucks given. He thought to himself how he wasn't setting off smoke alarms, but whatever. Maybe it was cause his cigarettes would turn red making them not even cigarettes probably. He carried his marble guitar in the leather case with "Rebellion" written on it.

His sunglasses covering his black and red eyes which he was still a bit uncomfortable with them even if everyone had their own problems at the school. He also had his eyes closed and whistled Bat Country to himself. Then he bumped into some random kid.

“Well aren’t you the biggest eejit in the land!" Even if the kid didn't know what the irish insult of eejit even meant he used it anyway.

"You can stay for a bit longer. Well, I can't really decide that. It's ultimately Albright's and Chelsea's decision. This is their place after all." She said since she felt like she didn't have as much authority as they did. Albright was a doctor and Chelsea was a nurse. Lunaria however is just a student with the soul of an extremely old man who might not even belong in the medical field and is more into research and creative ways to kill something. She wouldn't really consider herself as authority anyway.
Albright agreed with Lunaria’s decision, nodding to show so. Chelsea didn’t show any signs of disagreement, though her entire body was still shaking. Lily was glad that she was allowed to stay, but she moved out of the way of the couch, trying to awkwardly maneuver herself around Albright and Chelsea. “Don’t you technically also live here as well?” Albright asked Lunaria, thinking about how she said that it was his and Chelsea’s place. “I don’t think we have any problems with you deciding who stays and leaves sometimes, right Chelse?” Chelsea turned her head in a way that was probably supposed to be a nod, and that’s what Albright took it for. “Anyways, we need something to do for the rest of today, and I’m bringing it down to either catching that kid or playing whatever you were going to play,” Albright continued, trying to walk closer to the couch so Chelsea could sit down and stop holding onto him. “How do mew catch a child that can manyaipulate time to escape...?” Chelsea mumbled, her words kind of slurring together. "Maybe you can just ask nicely?" Lily suggested in a soft voice, and Chelsea mumbled something while Albright had to try and not laugh at her innocent suggestion. "That probably won't work," was what he managed to say, "I want to find him before he ends up killing himself, but he runs from every situation he hasn't willingly put himself in," "That's exactly why you should ask nicely!" "It's a good idea in theory, maybe not so much in practice," Their back and forth was fueled by Lily's childlike nature and Albright's somewhat pessimistic outlook on life. "What do you want to do then?" Albright asked Lily, whose face went blank. "It's not my place to decide," she shook her head. "Great," Albright sighed, facepalming. "What do mew think, Lunaria?" Chelsea looked over at her, figuring that Bright was good with weird individuals that didn't want to be captured, and even if he wasn't awake, it would be great to have an opinion to break the stalemate they were in. Lily was indifferent, Chelsea wanted to stay where they were and Albright wanted to find Adrien, with no side really seeming able to be swayed.

Last edited:
Marcus/gal'gore
interaction: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Having not noticed anyone coming towards both of them as they where preoccupied with working out something else only to be knocked over by someone picking themselves off the ground dusting himself off a bit Marcus looked up at the person who... well let’s just say the child retreated internally glad to have gal’gore there to deal with what was abjectly terrifying. The face form a scared child turned to that of a grumpy old man looking up at him with a adorable yet somehow disapproving expression “oh so your some of the rid riff raff then... hope they don’t expect ME to TEACH you anything” the voice was decisive that of a grumpy British man was it odd yes

(Honestly this is how I broke one of my guitars)
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
"Not even going to bloody ask about what happened just there and than...but I sure didn't like it." Kevin acting just as grumpy towards him. Then he turned atound and went to pick up his guitar case. It was turned over and had opened so when he did the guitar body smacked the ground with a nice thud. He then saw a chunk of the marble. He just stared in disbelief he had broke his custom made guitar."No...no, no, no! That was one of a kind! A gift from Victor!"

Last edited:
Albright agreed with Lunaria’s decision, nodding to show so. Chelsea didn’t show any signs of disagreement, though her entire body was still shaking. Lily was glad that she was allowed to stay, but she moved out of the way of the couch, trying to awkwardly maneuver herself around Albright and Chelsea. “Don’t you technically also live here as well?” Albright asked Lunaria, thinking about how she said that it was his and Chelsea’s place. “I don’t think we have any problems with you deciding who stays and leaves sometimes, right Chelse?” Chelsea turned her head in a way that was probably supposed to be a nod, and that’s what Albright took it for. “Anyways, we need something to do for the rest of today, and I’m bringing it down to either catching that kid or playing whatever you were going to play,” Albright continued, trying to walk closer to the couch so Chelsea could sit down and stop holding onto him. “How do mew catch a child that can manyaipulate time to escape...?” Chelsea mumbled, her words kind of slurring together. "Maybe you can just ask nicely?" Lily suggested in a soft voice, and Chelsea mumbled something while Albright had to try and not laugh at her innocent suggestion. "That probably won't work," was what he managed to say, "I want to find him before he ends up killing himself, but he runs from every situation he hasn't willingly put himself in," "That's exactly why you should ask nicely!" "It's a good idea in theory, maybe not so much in practice," Their back and forth was fueled by Lily's childlike nature and Albright's somewhat pessimistic outlook on life. "What do you want to do then?" Albright asked Lily, whose face went blank. "It's not my place to decide," she shook her head. "Great," Albright sighed, facepalming. "What do mew think, Lunaria?" Chelsea looked over at her, figuring that Bright was good with weird individuals that didn't want to be captured, and even if he wasn't awake, it would be great to have an opinion to break the stalemate they were in. Lily was indifferent, Chelsea wanted to stay where they were and Albright wanted to find Adrien, with no side really seeming able to be swayed.
Lunaria nodded when she was asked that she technically lived there. "Mmm, true. But I feel like you guys still have a bit more authority since... Well..." She looked between Albright and Chelsea with a suggestive nod with her head. "You're the doctor, and Chelsea's a nurse who is older than me." But after seeing Chelsea's nod, she just shrugged and listened on to the other questions. When she heard Chelsea ask what she wanted to do, she was about to answer, but Bright decided to answer for her using telepathy, the whole room could hear. "Well, seeing that we all want to catch that kid, I can go and catch him. Though, I have to be pretty forceful with my methods..." He said before Lunaria acted as if she had heard something and nodded. She then closed her eyes and slouched before sitting straight back up again after a brief moment. There was also a slight red glow that had run up her body. She blinked her eyes a few times as now Bright was in control. She then got up and stretched before summoning a blueprint of what it appears to be his chainsaw cannon. "Of course, asking nicely would be ideal, if it doesn't work then I'll just have to chase him down. I'm not particularly good with this kind of work, but I'm sure I've seen how MTF units back at work had secured items that needed to be put back into containment. Especially with that fucking lizard. I really don't know how they manage to lure that thing back into containment but they sure can. I wish we could learn how to finally kill it though..." Bright said referring to 682 again. She then put the blueprint away and put on some sandals. "Well, any volunteers who want to join me? If there are any. I don't mind going alone." She asked with a devious smile. Finally she could get some action in this school rather than being drugged.

(Since nothing else is going on I am going to slide in)
Victor was doing his usual thing spying. He was intrigued by this Adrien. He could probably give them a general location...but he wanted something out of it. He was running out of Vodka so that was his bargain.

Victor used his black smoke to blend in with the shadows of the room. Then it slowly disappeared and there was the Russian bastard himself. Drinking from his flask. He was just watching he just wanted to see how long he would go unnoticed.

Lunaria nodded when she was asked that she technically lived there. "Mmm, true. But I feel like you guys still have a bit more authority since... Well..." She looked between Albright and Chelsea with a suggestive nod with her head. "You're the doctor, and Chelsea's a nurse who is older than me." But after seeing Chelsea's nod, she just shrugged and listened on to the other questions. When she heard Chelsea ask what she wanted to do, she was about to answer, but Bright decided to answer for her using telepathy, the whole room could hear. "Well, seeing that we all want to catch that kid, I can go and catch him. Though, I have to be pretty forceful with my methods..." He said before Lunaria acted as if she had heard something and nodded. She then closed her eyes and slouched before sitting straight back up again after a brief moment. There was also a slight red glow that had run up her body. She blinked her eyes a few times as now Bright was in control. She then got up and stretched before summoning a blueprint of what it appears to be his chainsaw cannon. "Of course, asking nicely would be ideal, if it doesn't work then I'll just have to chase him down. I'm not particularly good with this kind of work, but I'm sure I've seen how MTF units back at work had secured items that needed to be put back into containment. Especially with that fucking lizard. I really don't know how they manage to lure that thing back into containment but they sure can. I wish we could learn how to finally kill it though..." Bright said referring to 682 again. She then put the blueprint away and put on some sandals. "Well, any volunteers who want to join me? If there are any. I don't mind going alone." She asked with a devious smile. Finally she could get some action in this school rather than being drugged.
Chelsea had sat down by now, adjusting herself while Albright stood next to Lily. Lily watched the control switch from Lunaria to Bright, and she looked a little concerned at first, but seeing how Albright and Chelsea didn’t bat an eye, all she could do was watch as well. Chelsea was trying to examine the blueprints as best as she could, but since she had already reached the conclusion that she wasn’t coming, there wasn’t much she could offer. “Don’t mwaim him,” she murmured, frowning a little bit. “However, if you do, come back here as quickly as you can, we obviously have methods of fixing that,” Albright added, also deciding not to go. Even if he tagged along, he couldn’t do much. Lily looked like she wanted to help, about to open her mouth and say something. “I...Well, you can probably just summon the pieces, but if you need any help with making anything, I can help!” she offered, staring at the blueprints until they disappeared. ...If you don’t, I guess I’ll just stay here,” she added, looking almost apologetic for offering.

Adrien had managed to escape the medical wing, blindly running until he didn’t know how far away or how close he was from it. He had ended up near the cafeteria. He hadn’t really planned to end up there, but he bought a drink anyways, running had tired him out a little. Now he was sitting on one of the benches outside of it, chewing on the straw of his drink, his would still stinging a little.

Chelsea had sat down by now, adjusting herself while Albright stood next to Lily. Lily watched the control switch from Lunaria to Bright, and she looked a little concerned at first, but seeing how Albright and Chelsea didn’t bat an eye, all she could do was watch as well. Chelsea was trying to examine the blueprints as best as she could, but since she had already reached the conclusion that she wasn’t coming, there wasn’t much she could offer. “Don’t mwaim him,” she murmured, frowning a little bit. “However, if you do, come back here as quickly as you can, we obviously have methods of fixing that,” Albright added, also deciding not to go. Even if he tagged along, he couldn’t do much. Lily looked like she wanted to help, about to open her mouth and say something. “I...Well, you can probably just summon the pieces, but if you need any help with making anything, I can help!” she offered, staring at the blueprints until they disappeared. ...If you don’t, I guess I’ll just stay here,” she added, looking almost apologetic for offering.

Adrien had managed to escape the medical wing, blindly running until he didn’t know how far away or how close he was from it. He had ended up near the cafeteria. He hadn’t really planned to end up there, but he bought a drink anyways, running had tired him out a little. Now he was sitting on one of the benches outside of it, chewing on the straw of his drink, his would still stinging a little.
Bright looked at Lily, seeing some use for her. "Well, here's what we can do." She said before turning her body to Lily. "I'm not one to ask nicely so you can do that job instead. I'll let you figure out a way to butter him up with some nice words for him to come back to us. If it doesn't work, I'll just run him down and you come back here to tell Albright and Chelsea." She said before she sat down and summoned a pistol. It looked like a USP as Bright was screwing a silencer onto it. "Hopefully I can only inflict a shot to the leg. Leg shots usually don't kill people, but if he still continues to run then I'll just shoot both of his legs. The most I'll probably do is break his legs by breaking his nico nico kneecaps." Bright said casually before enabling the safety switch on the gun and putting it away behind her, using the band of her skirt to hold it. "Watching the MTF only taught me to use more guns if something doesn't work. A last resort would be a nuclear bomb but I'm sure we won't get that far." She said before standing up and looking towards Lily. "Alright, shall we head out and find Adrien?"

Last edited:
Bright looked at Lily, seeing some use for her. "Well, here's what we can do." She said before turning her body to Lily. "I'm not one to ask nicely so you can do that job instead. I'll let you figure out a way to butter him up with some nice words for him to come back to us. If it doesn't work, I'll just run him down and you come back here to tell Albright and Chelsea." She said before she sat down and summoned a pistol. It looked like a USP as Bright was screwing a silencer onto it. "Hopefully I can only inflict a shot to the leg. Leg shots usually don't kill people, but if he still continues to run then I'll just shoot both of his legs. The most I'll probably do is break his legs by breaking his nico nico kneecaps." Bright said casually before enabling the safety switch on the gun and putting it away behind her, using the band of her skirt to hold it. "Watching the MTF only taught me to use more guns if something doesn't work. A last resort would be a nuclear bomb but I'm sure we won't get that far." She said before standing up and looking towards Lily. "Alright, shall we head out and find Adrien?"
Lily smiled, glad to be of help. “Got it! I’ll do what I can,” she puffed out her chest a little. Her worry of being useless was quickly wiped away, though she didn’t know how long it would take for her to get back to Chelsea and Albright. She didn’t say anything to avoid getting told she couldn’t help. She zoned out, trying to figure out what she would say to negotiate, while Albright listened to Bright’s explanation of what she was going to do. “I don’t exactly know how that would escalate to a situation where you need to use a nuclear bomb, but okay. You do what you need to do.” They weren’t in a time of war, they were trying to catch a scrawny 14 year old with time powers. Chelsea nodded along, trying to figure out what medicines they might need on hand. Lily snapped back to attention when she heard her name, taking out her phone and moving towards the door. “Let’s do this!” she seemed a little too excited, but she was jus happy to help. “Oh! I think Ene can help us find him, or did you have another plan?” she suggested, starting to power up her phone. She tried to nudge the door open with her hand, which was a little hard, waiting for Bright to come along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back