• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Yeah, but I wonder how I'd try it though. Maybe it'll come naturally." She said, replying to Chelsea's question about trying. Now it sort of made her realize how would someone try something so unreal? She also wondered how her powers came to be. It just felt natural, so surely if she did have such a power, it'd just come natural. "Say, where did you and Albright used to live before? Y'know, before coming to Trinity. If you don't mind me asking, of course." She asked, curious about Chelsea's background. She'd gladly say where she was from if she had asked her about it. It wasn't anything too special to keep secret about.
Chelsea shrugged. She couldn’t offer any input other than ‘stick out your hands and ask for a portal’ and that obviously wouldn’t help, so she just kept her mouth shut. At the next question, she paused for a second, as if trying to remember. “It's fine. But by the time Albright adopted me, he was already working here, so we didn’t technically live anywhere together before then. Do you mean you want to know where I grew up?” She asked, before starting to elaborate. “From what I remember, and from what I’ve seen when we’ve visited, the city we came from actually had a decently-sized population of people that could use magic, for better or for worse. It wasn’t too bad, but I wouldn’t say it was too good either. Why do you ask?” She tilted her head, a little confused about where this question came from.

Last edited:
Chelsea shrugged. She couldn’t offer any input other than ‘stick out your hands and ask for a portal’ and that obviously wouldn’t help, so she just kept her mouth shut. At the next question, she paused for a second, as if trying to remember. “It's fine. But by the time Albright adopted me, he was already working here, so we didn’t technically live anywhere together before then. Do you mean you want to know where I grew up?” She asked, before starting to elaborate. “From what I remember, and from what I’ve seen when we’ve visited, the city we came from actually had a decently-sized population of people that could use magic, for better or for worse. It wasn’t too bad, but I wouldn’t say it was too good either. Why do you ask?” She tilted her head, a little confused about where this question came from.
"I was only curious." She said. "I was actually from Korea. Though the orphanage I was living in was pretty European-like. So that's where I learned most of my English. Well, sort of forced to learn it..." She mumbled the last part. "I was one of the few in the orphanage that had special powers. I remember a friend named Do Bong-Soon, she was pretty strong. She only used her strength to help others, but the nuns shunned us for having powers in the first place. So it kind of sucked for us. There was another kid, but his power was pretty unknown to us. It's like he was using raw energy to channel it into a projectile or something." She shrugged before laying back. "I was quite happy when Bright took me in. That meant I didn't have to see those nuns again. And those two had already been adopted or just ran away. I think that's what Bong-Soon did." She then looked at Chelsea and thought up another question. "Ah, what about food? What's your favorite, aside from sweets?"

"I was only curious." She said. "I was actually from Korea. Though the orphanage I was living in was pretty European-like. So that's where I learned most of my English. Well, sort of forced to learn it..." She mumbled the last part. "I was one of the few in the orphanage that had special powers. I remember a friend named Do Bong-Soon, she was pretty strong. She only used her strength to help others, but the nuns shunned us for having powers in the first place. So it kind of sucked for us. There was another kid, but his power was pretty unknown to us. It's like he was using raw energy to channel it into a projectile or something." She shrugged before laying back. "I was quite happy when Bright took me in. That meant I didn't have to see those nuns again. And those two had already been adopted or just ran away. I think that's what Bong-Soon did." She then looked at Chelsea and thought up another question. "Ah, what about food? What's your favorite, aside from sweets?"
Chelsea listened with a small nod. She couldn’t remember much about her own orphanage, and she took that as she didn’t need to know about it. “That makes sense,” she murmured, she found difficulty saying anything else. It wasn’t that she couldn’t process what she was being told, it was that she normally ignored the sentences. That meant that when she was having an actual conversation, her mind completely blanked on things to say. At the next question, she once again needed to figure out what to say. “You omitted an entire food group when you said that,” she murmured, trying to piece together another answer. “I can’t really say I know what my favorite food is, if you get rid of sweets anyways. I’ll eat anything as long as it looks editable if you place it in front of me,” sweets had always stood out as the food she never had access to, everything else was about the same to her. That was one of the parts of enduring multiple years at the school, she would get used to what the cafeteria had to offer, and she didn’t really know much more. The cafe had been a nice change of pace, but it wasn’t what she was used to. “W...What about you?” She deflected the question onto Lunaria, not wanting to feel weird for not having a favorite food.

Chelsea listened with a small nod. She couldn’t remember much about her own orphanage, and she took that as she didn’t need to know about it. “That makes sense,” she murmured, she found difficulty saying anything else. It wasn’t that she couldn’t process what she was being told, it was that she normally ignored the sentences. That meant that when she was having an actual conversation, her mind completely blanked on things to say. At the next question, she once again needed to figure out what to say. “You omitted an entire food group when you said that,” she murmured, trying to piece together another answer. “I can’t really say I know what my favorite food is, if you get rid of sweets anyways. I’ll eat anything as long as it looks editable if you place it in front of me,” sweets had always stood out as the food she never had access to, everything else was about the same to her. That was one of the parts of enduring multiple years at the school, she would get used to what the cafeteria had to offer, and she didn’t really know much more. The cafe had been a nice change of pace, but it wasn’t what she was used to. “W...What about you?” She deflected the question onto Lunaria, not wanting to feel weird for not having a favorite food.
Lunaria smiled. "Well, I actually can't say. I just liked whatever Bright cooked. Even if it might have tasted bad or looked terribly inedible, it was better to know that someone took the time to cook anything for me and wasn't being paid by the hour." She said. "I suppose that's why I liked cooking too. I often cooked for Bright before he can as a thank you." She then looked at the time and was beginning to wonder what time would be suitable for them to go to bed. "Hey, Chelsea? When do you and Albright usually sleep? I don't want to mess with your guys' sleep patterns." She asked, wanting to abide by those times as well.

Rachelle Mori
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

Rachelle sighed in relief. "Thank goodness... I didn't intend to anyway, it'd only make my mess a bigger one..." She said, shaking her head. "It's at least nice to know there are some people who - yet interested - don't wish ill of it..." Rachelle managed a smile behind the mask, putting the blade in her hands - sheathed - down to her side.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Inari nodded in understanding, noticing said wires. There was tons of them... Inari stared in surprise, but smiled as Ene would slowly tear down wire after wire - figuratively, that is. "...See you next time, Ene. If there is a next time." She said before Ene pulled the last wire, Ene only being able to hear up to 'if there' (that's as much as she could hear). Inari sighed. Now with Ene not around her at all times for a while, she deleted the capsule and the phone she once inhabited, regaining her energy used to make them - although some of it was not returned. "...I hope there is."

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Marcus/gal'gore
interaction: BoltBeam BoltBeam rachelle​
"yes yes, understandably, don't wana cause a mess of getting yourself hurt. iv had enough amateurs try to use me as a power booster and... well..." Marcus frowned as gal'gore paused.. it seemed that both of them knew what happened but it was easy to imply it was something bad "but anyway change of subject? any students i should.. keep a eye on, i know this seems a little forward but you've here longer then us.. and well a heads up for any problems would be great"

Rachelle Mori
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

"yes yes, understandably, don't wana cause a mess of getting yourself hurt. iv had enough amateurs try to use me as a power booster and... well..." Marcus frowned as gal'gore paused.. it seemed that both of them knew what happened but it was easy to imply it was something bad "but anyway change of subject? any students i should.. keep a eye on, i know this seems a little forward but you've here longer then us.. and well a heads up for any problems would be great"
Rachelle thought for a while and shrugged. "Well, where do I start. There's plenty of people shifting to-and-from monster-like forms in this place, among other things. One moment they're functioning humans, the next they're almost as mad as the beasts look to be." She explained. "I don't know how many there are or all of the specifics, but should probably keep an eye on them."

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Lunaria smiled. "Well, I actually can't say. I just liked whatever Bright cooked. Even if it might have tasted bad or looked terribly inedible, it was better to know that someone took the time to cook anything for me and wasn't being paid by the hour." She said. "I suppose that's why I liked cooking too. I often cooked for Bright before he can as a thank you." She then looked at the time and was beginning to wonder what time would be suitable for them to go to bed. "Hey, Chelsea? When do you and Albright usually sleep? I don't want to mess with your guys' sleep patterns." She asked, wanting to abide by those times as well.
Chelsea nodded again. The conversation didn’t leave for many comments, so that was all she could do in her inexpressive state. “That’s actually pretty sweet,” she said, and that was the only real criticism she offered before Lunaria brought up her next question. “I try to go to bed as early as I can without seeming rude. Albright stays up a little later and then he constantly wakes up and falls back asleep throughout the night,” she explained, looking over at her clock. “It might as well be time to go back to bed,” she murmured, “Did you want to go to sleep?” She asked, once again wondering why she asked the question.

Chelsea nodded again. The conversation didn’t leave for many comments, so that was all she could do in her inexpressive state. “That’s actually pretty sweet,” she said, and that was the only real criticism she offered before Lunaria brought up her next question. “I try to go to bed as early as I can without seeming rude. Albright stays up a little later and then he constantly wakes up and falls back asleep throughout the night,” she explained, looking over at her clock. “It might as well be time to go back to bed,” she murmured, “Did you want to go to sleep?” She asked, once again wondering why she asked the question.
"Well, that's what I wanted to ask you." She said as she giggled a bit. She didn't want to keep Chelsea up if she wanted to sleep. She seemed to just be pretty passive about everything when she's okay. Or that's just how it appears for now. "Do you want to go sleep?" She asked and just realized that she hasn't brushed her teeth yet. She's gonna do so when Chelsea answers her if she wants to go to sleep or not. She'd go brush her teeth either way, but instead waited for her to answer since she already asked. It'd be rude of her to go brush her teeth now and she hasn't answered. Plus, it just wouldn't make sense to do so.

"Well, that's what I wanted to ask you." She said as she giggled a bit. She didn't want to keep Chelsea up if she wanted to sleep. She seemed to just be pretty passive about everything when she's okay. Or that's just how it appears for now. "Do you want to go sleep?" She asked and just realized that she hasn't brushed her teeth yet. She's gonna do so when Chelsea answers her if she wants to go to sleep or not. She'd go brush her teeth either way, but instead waited for her to answer since she already asked. It'd be rude of her to go brush her teeth now and she hasn't answered. Plus, it just wouldn't make sense to do so.
“Oh.” Chelsea blinked, trying to figure out if she wanted to sleep. “I’d have to take a shower and do other hygienic stuff before I go to sleep,” she admitted, “But maybe it is around that time,” she added, sliding off the bed. She knew Lunaria probably wanted to brush her teeth or something of the sort, “Are you okay if I use the bathroom for awhile?” She asked. She didn’t see why she was practically asking for permission, but it would definitely mean that she would take the bathroom for awhile and Lunaria wouldn’t be able to use it. She guessed that she just wanted to make sure that Lunaria would be okay, but she didn’t really she why she wouldn’t be.

“Oh.” Chelsea blinked, trying to figure out if she wanted to sleep. “I’d have to take a shower and do other hygienic stuff before I go to sleep,” she admitted, “But maybe it is around that time,” she added, sliding off the bed. She knew Lunaria probably wanted to brush her teeth or something of the sort, “Are you okay if I use the bathroom for awhile?” She asked. She didn’t see why she was practically asking for permission, but it would definitely mean that she would take the bathroom for awhile and Lunaria wouldn’t be able to use it. She guessed that she just wanted to make sure that Lunaria would be okay, but she didn’t really she why she wouldn’t be.
"Sure. I can wait here." She said with a smile as she went over to her bed and began setting up her own towel and set of pajamas for the night. She was also getting her own hygiene stuff s well. She didn't know why Chelsea was asking permission, it should've been the other way around. But she could just make a guess she hasn't lived with anyone besides Albright so it explains her sudden awkwardness around her.

"Sure. I can wait here." She said with a smile as she went over to her bed and began setting up her own towel and set of pajamas for the night. She was also getting her own hygiene stuff s well. She didn't know why Chelsea was asking permission, it should've been the other way around. But she could just make a guess she hasn't lived with anyone besides Albright so it explains her sudden awkwardness around her.
Chelsea nodded, pulling out a drawer and grabbing a change of clothes from it. She took a second to unclip the hairpins from her hair, setting them down in a pile on her nightstand. “Feel free to look around, I don’t mind,” she said softly, taking the clothes in her arms and walking out. All the lights were turned off, and the only source of light came from the nightlights attached to the wall. Albright was in his room already, most likely playing video games. She slipped into the bathroom, taking a towel from the basket under the sink and turned on the shower, placing her clothes next to the sink.
She knocked out two birds with one stone by brushing her teeth while she was in the shower, taking quite a bit to make sure every inch of her body was clean. She was also trying to think over everything she had done so far, it was just the time she used for processing her day, so that she could just fall asleep and not deal with insomnia. That often meant she would sit in the shower for ages, and that was exactly what she was doing. Did it waste water? Of course it did, but Chelsea wasn’t really paying attention.
She finished a little later, making sure she had done any nightly routines before she came back out. Her hair was dried, and running a comb through it only made her hair become even curlier than it was before, meaning it had fluffed up quite a bit. She came back to her room, still trying to keep her hair down, looking over at Lunaria, “The bathroom is open,” she said. When she had gotten in the shower, she had taken all of the band-aids off, meaning she had to put them back on again. Her arms were dotted with small pricks, some obviously still healing. Upon closer inspection, the dots that were seemingly freckles were actually scars. She found a box of pink and blue bandaids, and started putting them on, covering up the marks before rolling her sleeves down and hiding them again, assuming Lunaria was heading to the bathroom.

Last edited:
Chelsea nodded, pulling out a drawer and grabbing a change of clothes from it. She took a second to unclip the hairpins from her hair, setting them down in a pile on her nightstand. “Feel free to look around, I don’t mind,” she said softly, taking the clothes in her arms and walking out. All the lights were turned off, and the only source of light came from the nightlights attached to the wall. Albright was in his room already, most likely playing video games. She slipped into the bathroom, taking a towel from the basket under the sink and turned on the shower, placing her clothes next to the sink.
She knocked out two birds with one stone by brushing her teeth while she was in the shower, taking quite a bit to make sure every inch of her body was clean. She was also trying to think over everything she had done so far, it was just the time she used for processing her day, so that she could just fall asleep and not deal with insomnia. That often meant she would sit in the shower for ages, and that was exactly what she was doing. Did it waste water? Of course it did, but Chelsea wasn’t really paying attention.
She finished a little later, making sure she had done any nightly routines before she came back out. Her hair was dried, and running a comb through it only made her hair become even curlier than it was before, meaning it had fluffed up quite a bit. She came back to her room, still trying to keep her hair down, looking over at Lunaria, “The bathroom is open,” she said. When she had gotten in the shower, she had taken all of the band-aids off, meaning she had to put them back on again. Her arms were dotted with small pricks, some obviously still healing. Upon closer inspection, the dots that were seemingly freckles were actually scars. She found a box of pink and blue bandaids, and started putting them on, covering up the marks before rolling her sleeves down and hiding them again, assuming Lunaria was heading to the bathroom.
Lunaria simply nodded when Chelsea told her to look around. She didn't look around too much, since she'd rather not open up her closet and invade on privacy. To be frank, there wasn't much for her to look at. So once she was done looking, she sat on the bed and began to read a manga. When Chelsea came in, she looked up and nodded when she heard the bathroom was open and took her pile of stuff and headed over. As she was passing by, she noticed the many scars and pricks on her arms. She sort of just figured they were pricks and scars since she was covering them up with band aids. She'd say something, but rather wouldn't since it might be too sensitive to talk about. She just carried onto the bathroom and done her nightly routine. Compared to Chelsea, she decided to brush her teeth first since she had the luxury of having a mirror, and then she'd use the shower. She didn't want to waste the water so she only cleaned what she had to clean, but decided to rinse a little longer since her body had been sweating a lot earlier today because of Bright's stunt. After she got out of the shower, she only dried her hair since she'll just do the body care stuff in the morning. Normally, she doesn't take showers at night, it was only for today because of what had happened. After she was done, she changed into her pajamas and underwear excluding the bra. She didn't really like putting it on since it was a bit uncomfortable most of the time, and it was really hard to even sleep in. Once she got back in the room, she was wearing a pretty big button-up shirt, looking like it was for men's and some short-shorts. She walked into the room and looked at Chelsea, wondering what she had been doing while she was gone.

Lunaria simply nodded when Chelsea told her to look around. She didn't look around too much, since she'd rather not open up her closet and invade on privacy. To be frank, there wasn't much for her to look at. So once she was done looking, she sat on the bed and began to read a manga. When Chelsea came in, she looked up and nodded when she heard the bathroom was open and took her pile of stuff and headed over. As she was passing by, she noticed the many scars and pricks on her arms. She sort of just figured they were pricks and scars since she was covering them up with band aids. She'd say something, but rather wouldn't since it might be too sensitive to talk about. She just carried onto the bathroom and done her nightly routine. Compared to Chelsea, she decided to brush her teeth first since she had the luxury of having a mirror, and then she'd use the shower. She didn't want to waste the water so she only cleaned what she had to clean, but decided to rinse a little longer since her body had been sweating a lot earlier today because of Bright's stunt. After she got out of the shower, she only dried her hair since she'll just do the body care stuff in the morning. Normally, she doesn't take showers at night, it was only for today because of what had happened. After she was done, she changed into her pajamas and underwear excluding the bra. She didn't really like putting it on since it was a bit uncomfortable most of the time, and it was really hard to even sleep in. Once she got back in the room, she was wearing a pretty big button-up shirt, looking like it was for men's and some short-shorts. She walked into the room and looked at Chelsea, wondering what she had been doing while she was gone.
Chelsea had gone from a small silhouette by her nightstand to a small pile on her bed. Her hair had wrapped itself around anything that wasn’t the same velocity, watching out for any outsiders. She was on top of the sheets, a hand holding a phone laying limply next to her. She was on the verge of sleeping, drifting in and out of consciousness, her eyes opening and then being forced shut by their weight. “Welcomebalck...” she had tried not to slur her words, but the lack of wanting to express herself placed two words together and gave them an almost lisp. Despite what she looked like at the current moment, she had gone through and picked up all the flowers, making sure the room was as clean as it could be. She had wanted to be fine with how it looked, but she gave in soon enough. She sat up, using the head of the bed as a prop. “Are you all good?” She asked, rubbing one of her eyes like a child. The fatigue had hit all at the same time, like adrenaline had wore off and she had to deal with the consequences. It just made her tired. Her head was tilted at an angle, still supported by the bed, waiting for Lunaria’s answer.

Chelsea had gone from a small silhouette by her nightstand to a small pile on her bed. Her hair had wrapped itself around anything that wasn’t the same velocity, watching out for any outsiders. She was on top of the sheets, a hand holding a phone laying limply next to her. She was on the verge of sleeping, drifting in and out of consciousness, her eyes opening and then being forced shut by their weight. “Welcomebalck...” she had tried not to slur her words, but the lack of wanting to express herself placed two words together and gave them an almost lisp. Despite what she looked like at the current moment, she had gone through and picked up all the flowers, making sure the room was as clean as it could be. She had wanted to be fine with how it looked, but she gave in soon enough. She sat up, using the head of the bed as a prop. “Are you all good?” She asked, rubbing one of her eyes like a child. The fatigue had hit all at the same time, like adrenaline had wore off and she had to deal with the consequences. It just made her tired. Her head was tilted at an angle, still supported by the bed, waiting for Lunaria’s answer.
Lunaria giggled quietly at the sight of a half-asleep Chelsea and walked over to her. She patted her head gently, almost urging her to lay back down."Yes. Now you should sleep. Okay?" She said quietly, as if trying to lull her to sleep. She then just ended up tucking Chelsea in like she was a child. She then just stayed next to Chelsea, waiting for her to fall asleep. It was rather cute seeing her like this. It was almost like the other day when she was a drunken cat. Both times were enjoyable for her to witness. She wasn't sure if Bright was watching or just simply doing his 'meditations' in whatever dream state he's in. He'd probably laugh loud enough the wake up Chelsea fully.

Lunaria giggled quietly at the sight of a half-asleep Chelsea and walked over to her. She patted her head gently, almost urging her to lay back down."Yes. Now you should sleep. Okay?" She said quietly, as if trying to lull her to sleep. She then just ended up tucking Chelsea in like she was a child. She then just stayed next to Chelsea, waiting for her to fall asleep. It was rather cute seeing her like this. It was almost like the other day when she was a drunken cat. Both times were enjoyable for her to witness. She wasn't sure if Bright was watching or just simply doing his 'meditations' in whatever dream state he's in. He'd probably laugh loud enough the wake up Chelsea fully.
“But I don’t wan...nnn...” Chelsea wanted to protest for some reason, but she slipped down a little. Her voice may have protested, but her body certainly wasn’t going to. She found herself tucked in by Lunaria, and any resistance melted from her mind. “It’s been a time since I’ve met someone who’s so nice~” sleep was a worse drug than alcohol right now, but maybe that was just because she wasn’t fully awake. She curled up under the bedsheets, making her already small body even smaller. Only the upper half of her face was showing, and she was laying on her side. It didn’t take long for her breathing to slow down, and her stony face to soften. She was asleep, most likely dreaming, because the corner of her mouth would twitch every so often.

( do you want to timeskip after you post ? or i could have chelsea have a nightmare or something and we could deal with that- it’s up to you !! c: )

“But I don’t wan...nnn...” Chelsea wanted to protest for some reason, but she slipped down a little. Her voice may have protested, but her body certainly wasn’t going to. She found herself tucked in by Lunaria, and any resistance melted from her mind. “It’s been a time since I’ve met someone who’s so nice~” sleep was a worse drug than alcohol right now, but maybe that was just because she wasn’t fully awake. She curled up under the bedsheets, making her already small body even smaller. Only the upper half of her face was showing, and she was laying on her side. It didn’t take long for her breathing to slow down, and her stony face to soften. She was asleep, most likely dreaming, because the corner of her mouth would twitch every so often.

( do you want to timeskip after you post ? or i could have chelsea have a nightmare or something and we could deal with that- it’s up to you !! c: )
Lunaria soon returned to her bed. She noted that Chelsea seemed to be dreaming, but she didn't feel the need or want to intrude in on it. She could probably do that, but she'd rather not. Let the girl dream in her own world. She soon got into bed herself and let loose. She got comfortable in a position that would only be described as sprawled out, with one of her hands under her pillow as her blanket went only up to her collar bone. Her hair was a little bit tamed, but it only seemed that she just wanted to get comfortable no matter how unlady-like this would seem.

(We can do a timeskip lol)

Lunaria soon returned to her bed. She noted that Chelsea seemed to be dreaming, but she didn't feel the need or want to intrude in on it. She could probably do that, but she'd rather not. Let the girl dream in her own world. She soon got into bed herself and let loose. She got comfortable in a position that would only be described as sprawled out, with one of her hands under her pillow as her blanket went only up to her collar bone. Her hair was a little bit tamed, but it only seemed that she just wanted to get comfortable no matter how unlady-like this would seem.

(We can do a timeskip lol)
( okay !! )
The next morning, Chelsea woke up at a reasonable time. Even so, it took her awhile to actually get out of bed. She stared at the ceiling for awhile, not wanting to leave the comfort of her bed. When she actually got up at saw Lunaria, she was incredibly confused for a few moments. When she had woken up, she had assumed that it had just been another lucid dream, but yet, here Lunaria was. Once she realized she was staring, she went over to her dresser and grabbed a comb. She wanted to wake Lunaria up, but she didn’t really have a valid reason to do so. Instead, she quietly stood to the side, combing her own hair and starting to clip the pins back into it. She would still have to change, yes, but she wasn’t going to do that in the bedroom, nor risk waking Lunaria up by walking out. She was basically stuck there, sitting on the edge of her bed and staring at the small mirror on her closet, putting more time than normal into her hair.

Last edited:
( okay !! )
The next morning, Chelsea woke up at a reasonable time. Even so, it took her awhile to actually get out of bed. She stared at the ceiling for awhile, not wanting to leave the comfort of her bed. When she actually got up at saw Lunaria, she was incredibly confused for a few moments. When she had woken up, she had assumed that it had just been another lucid dream, but yet, here Lunaria was. Once she realized she was staring, she went over to her dresser and grabbed a comb. She wanted to wake Lunaria up, but she didn’t really have a valid reason to do so. Instead, she quietly stood to the side, combing her own hair and starting to clip the pins back into it. She would still have to change, yes, but she wasn’t going to do that in the bedroom, nor risk waking Lunaria up by walking out. She was basically stuck there, sitting on the edge of her bed and staring at the small mirror on her closet, putting more time than normal into her hair.
Lunaria only woke up a few minutes after Chelsea had gotten up to do her hair. She woke up slowly, rubbing her eyes and sitting up. She still felt pretty tired, but Bright was telling her to get up in her head. Unlike Bright, she wasn't a morning person. She soon spotted Chelsea and smiled. She yawned before she greeted her. "Good morning~" She said before she looked around for a clock. She wanted to know what time it was since it felt pretty early for her. She'd want to go back to sleep, but she sort of realized that Chelsea was probably being considerate into not waking her up. So she might as well slide off the bed. She did get out of bed, but then returned into the sheets since it was pretty cold for her bare legs.

Lunaria only woke up a few minutes after Chelsea had gotten up to do her hair. She woke up slowly, rubbing her eyes and sitting up. She still felt pretty tired, but Bright was telling her to get up in her head. Unlike Bright, she wasn't a morning person. She soon spotted Chelsea and smiled. She yawned before she greeted her. "Good morning~" She said before she looked around for a clock. She wanted to know what time it was since it felt pretty early for her. She'd want to go back to sleep, but she sort of realized that Chelsea was probably being considerate into not waking her up. So she might as well slide off the bed. She did get out of bed, but then returned into the sheets since it was pretty cold for her bare legs.
Chelsea noticed that Lunaria was waking up, but she didn’t say anything. She didn’t want to force her to wake up any faster, since she seemed pretty tired. She finished with her hair, clipping the last pin into place, nodding to herself as if she was satisfied. It was around that time that Lunaria spoke. “Good morning,” she responded, nodding. She couldn’t really remember being tucked into bed, and she assumed she had gotten in there on her own accord. Therefore, she didn’t mention anything about it, though she would have if she did remembered it. “Did you sleep well?” She asked, placing the comb back on the dresser. Chelsea wouldn’t be surprised if Lunaria fell back asleep. She opened the door just in case she actually did fall back asleep, so that she could slip out.

Last edited:
Chelsea noticed that Lunaria was waking up, but she didn’t say anything. She didn’t want to force her to wake up any faster, since she seemed pretty tired. She finished with her hair, clipping the last pin into place, nodding to herself as if she was satisfied. It was around that time that Lunaria spoke. “Good morning,” she responded, nodding. She couldn’t really remember being tucked into bed, and she assumed she had gotten in there on her own accord. Therefore, she didn’t mention anything about it, though she would have if she did remembered it. “Did you sleep well?” She asked, placing the comb back on the dresser. Chelsea wouldn’t be surprised if Lunaria fell back asleep. She opened the door just in case she actually did fall back asleep, so that she could slip out.
"Yeah." She said as she moved her legs around in her blanket for a bit. Eventually, she slid out of bed, putting on some house-slippers she had placed next to her bed in the middle of the night since she wanted to use the bathroom. She didn't bother changing nor fixing her hair since she was pretty hungry and could go for some breakfast. "I'm hungry. What should we eat for breakfast?" She said as she headed into the bathroom and began brushing her teeth, assuming Chelsea had already been to it this morning.

"Yeah." She said as she moved her legs around in her blanket for a bit. Eventually, she slid out of bed, putting on some house-slippers she had placed next to her bed in the middle of the night since she wanted to use the bathroom. She didn't bother changing nor fixing her hair since she was pretty hungry and could go for some breakfast. "I'm hungry. What should we eat for breakfast?" She said as she headed into the bathroom and began brushing her teeth, assuming Chelsea had already been to it this morning.
“That’s good to hear,” Chelsea had already taken care of herself, following behind Lunaria. She stood outside of the bathroom, leaning against the wall. The dorm was actually pretty quiet, Albright probably wasn’t awake yet. “I...don’t know.” She had to suddenly think about breakfast, and she didn’t know where to go. She felt fine, but she knew she had consumed too much sugar the day before. “Maybe the traditional bacon and eggs?” She suggested, tilting her head even though she was staring at the wall and technically not talking to anyone. She heard what sounded like a mix of an alarm clock and a siren going off in Albright’s room. Although it was faint, it was obvious that he was getting up, as slow as it may have been. “It sounds healthy enough,” she continued, still trying to think of more options for breakfast.

“That’s good to hear,” Chelsea had already taken care of herself, following behind Lunaria. She stood outside of the bathroom, leaning against the wall. The dorm was actually pretty quiet, Albright probably wasn’t awake yet. “I...don’t know.” She had to suddenly think about breakfast, and she didn’t know where to go. She felt fine, but she knew she had consumed too much sugar the day before. “Maybe the traditional bacon and eggs?” She suggested, tilting her head even though she was staring at the wall and technically not talking to anyone. She heard what sounded like a mix of an alarm clock and a siren going off in Albright’s room. Although it was faint, it was obvious that he was getting up, as slow as it may have been. “It sounds healthy enough,” she continued, still trying to think of more options for breakfast.
Lunaria was still brushing her teeth so she could only hum as a response. "Mmm..." She then realized that she could just use her telepathy and spoke to Chelsea that way. "That's actually a good idea. I haven't had it in awhile." She said before she thought even better. "Ooh! Maybe we can add rice into it. Bacon and eggs with rice sounds really good right about now~" She said as her brushing became a bit more excited rather than slow and fatigued. The thought seemed to wake her up. When she was finished, she spat it all out, rinsed, and then rinsed some more with some mouth wash. Afterwards, she was fine and she had begun straightening out her hair with her hands. "I could cook then, if Albright isn't up yet."

Lunaria was still brushing her teeth so she could only hum as a response. "Mmm..." She then realized that she could just use her telepathy and spoke to Chelsea that way. "That's actually a good idea. I haven't had it in awhile." She said before she thought even better. "Ooh! Maybe we can add rice into it. Bacon and eggs with rice sounds really good right about now~" She said as her brushing became a bit more excited rather than slow and fatigued. The thought seemed to wake her up. When she was finished, she spat it all out, rinsed, and then rinsed some more with some mouth wash. Afterwards, she was fine and she had begun straightening out her hair with her hands. "I could cook then, if Albright isn't up yet."
Chelsea nodded, glad she could be of some assistance. “Eggs, bacon, and rice,” she repeated, just so she could remember. “I think he just got up, but if you’d like to cook, you can. I don’t think we have a rice cooker of any kind though,” she offered, deciding to add the part about the rice cooker just in case. It would probably be a little while before Albright was up, she could only vaguely hear movement from his room, and it wasn’t that quick at all. “I guess that’ll be what we do then?” She asked, kind of looking forward to it, managing to at least have a kind of positive tone when she spoke, even if she didn’t smile. She pushed herself off the wall, waiting for Lunaria to take the lead.

Chelsea nodded, glad she could be of some assistance. “Eggs, bacon, and rice,” she repeated, just so she could remember. “I think he just got up, but if you’d like to cook, you can. I don’t think we have a rice cooker of any kind though,” she offered, deciding to add the part about the rice cooker just in case. It would probably be a little while before Albright was up, she could only vaguely hear movement from his room, and it wasn’t that quick at all. “I guess that’ll be what we do then?” She asked, kind of looking forward to it, managing to at least have a kind of positive tone when she spoke, even if she didn’t smile. She pushed herself off the wall, waiting for Lunaria to take the lead.
"Sure. We can just have him cook while I find a way to fetch some rice." Lunaria said with a smile as she began walking out to the living room. She sat at the counter, wondering about a way she can get some fresh rice. They didn't have rice nor a rice cooker, so it probably meant they would have to buy some. The cafe however, has rice but they're not open yet so she can't do that. Unless, she could just take some of the rice and borrow the rice cooker, or just get the left over rice from yesterday that's currently being refrigerated since that's what they always did with leftover rice. She went to one of the cupboard and got a plate and set it on the table. She then began to think how she should bring over the rice...

"Sure. We can just have him cook while I find a way to fetch some rice." Lunaria said with a smile as she began walking out to the living room. She sat at the counter, wondering about a way she can get some fresh rice. They didn't have rice nor a rice cooker, so it probably meant they would have to buy some. The cafe however, has rice but they're not open yet so she can't do that. Unless, she could just take some of the rice and borrow the rice cooker, or just get the left over rice from yesterday that's currently being refrigerated since that's what they always did with leftover rice. She went to one of the cupboard and got a plate and set it on the table. She then began to think how she should bring over the rice...
Chelsea followed, sitting at the counter as well. It took Albright awhile to join them, since he decided to take a shower and get ready when he passed the open bathroom. This meant that when he came out the tips of his hair were still a little wet. “Good morning,” he yawned, trying to stifle the yawn with his hand. “How did you two sleep?” he asked, placing a computer and his lab coat down on the coffee table. Chelsea saw this and frowned. Sundays were normally inventory days, where she and Albright took whatever they had, and listed it in one giant document. They mostly just did it because they needed something to do. “I slept good,” she said softly, unsure of how to bring up the topic of breakfast, since Albright was still getting ready for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back