• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Albright lowered the flower from his gaze, tossing it back over to Chelsea, who caught it. The nightdress she was wearing was pretty modest, not so much nightdress as a shorter nightgown, but she still grabbed a blanket and pulled it over herself. She had been in a foster care service when she had first become an orphan. Since she constantly had to move from family to family, she got used to strangers quickly. As she grew up, she stayed in one place, but old habits still hung around. She had realized this, and wrapped the blanket around herself until only her head poked out. “We don’t constantly do this.” Albright shook his head. “We play video games and actively participate in society, it’s just hard to know what to do when people come over sometimes.” he admitted. He pointed over at the tv in the corner, a nintendo switch hooked into it. They had others, but they were in Albright’s room. He played video games more than his daughter did. Sitting around doing nothing didn’t bode well with him. Just those few minutes of looking at the flower nearly drove him insane. “Look around. Is there something you want to do?” He asked, gesturing to the room, with its weird mix of flowers, photo albums, and video games.
"Hmm... I haven't played video games in awhile. What kind of games are there?" Bright said before as she looked at Albright a bit curiously. You could tell she never played the Switch before from the confusion of her actions. She wanted to get up but refrained from doing so since she didn't know what part of the controller was which. Not to mention she doesn't even know how to power it on. That and there was a voice coming out of nowhere, being heard in Chelsea's and Albright's minds that said. "What is that?"

"Hmm... I haven't played video games in awhile. What kind of games are there?" Bright said before as she looked at Albright a bit curiously. You could tell she never played the Switch before from the confusion of her actions. She wanted to get up but refrained from doing so since she didn't know what part of the controller was which. Not to mention she doesn't even know how to power it on. That and there was a voice coming out of nowhere, being heard in Chelsea's and Albright's minds that said. "What is that?"
“Feel free to look.” Albright invited, not bothering to get up. “Most of them are in the system, but some are in that box there.” he pointed to a drawer. When they both heard the voice, Chelsea’s ears twitched, picking up on it a little before Albright. “Do...do you not know what a switch is?” he asked, looking over at Chelsea to make sure she had heard that as well. When she had returned his nod, he tried to calm his confusion. Both were a little shaky. “You didn’t have to use your powers to ask...” Albright murmured, kind of jumping to conclusions.

“Feel free to look.” Albright invited, not bothering to get up. “Most of them are in the system, but some are in that box there.” he pointed to a drawer. When they both heard the voice, Chelsea’s ears twitched, picking up on it a little before Albright. “Do...do you not know what a switch is?” he asked, looking over at Chelsea to make sure she had heard that as well. When she had returned his nod, he tried to calm his confusion. Both were a little shaky. “You didn’t have to use your powers to ask...” Albright murmured, kind of jumping to conclusions.
Bright looked just confused as them. "I... don't know what a Switch is but... I didn't use anything?" Bright said confusedly as she had no idea what was going on. The voice then came out again. "I am not Dr. Bright. I am Lunari. Don't tell him I'm here, it might make him lose his mind." The voice said, speaking in a higher pitch than Bright's. It didn't seem like Bright was hearing this voice when Albright and Chelsea can hear it clear as day. There was now a fourth voice in the room claiming to be Lunari herself.

Bright looked just confused as them. "I... don't know what a Switch is but... I didn't use anything?" Bright said confusedly as she had no idea what was going on. The voice then came out again. "I am not Dr. Bright. I am Lunari. Don't tell him I'm here, it might make him lose his mind." The voice said, speaking in a higher pitch than Bright's. It didn't seem like Bright was hearing this voice when Albright and Chelsea can hear it clear as day. There was now a fourth voice in the room claiming to be Lunari herself.
“Never mind, I must be hearing things.” Albright shook his head. Chelsea gave him a concerned look, but the two managed some kind of silent exchange, and she went and grabbed the switch. She placed both controllers into another, pulling up Minecraft, since that was the one game she played the most. She held out the controller for Bright to take, as if inviting her to learn the controls. Albright didn’t really like the fact that there was a more or less disembodied voice in the room, but he decided to try just thinking what he wanted to say to Lunari. Okay, Ms. Lunari. What are you doing here? he asked, watching the screen so it didn’t look like he was staring off into space.

“Never mind, I must be hearing things.” Albright shook his head. Chelsea gave him a concerned look, but the two managed some kind of silent exchange, and she went and grabbed the switch. She placed both controllers into another, pulling up Minecraft, since that was the one game she played the most. She held out the controller for Bright to take, as if inviting her to learn the controls. Albright didn’t really like the fact that there was a more or less disembodied voice in the room, but he decided to try just thinking what he wanted to say to Lunari. Okay, Ms. Lunari. What are you doing here? he asked, watching the screen so it didn’t look like he was staring off into space.
"Oh.. Alright." Bright said even more confused. She decided to brush it off and turned her attention to Chelsea and the controls, trying to learn them. She was a bit awkward at holding them at first since, it was kind of small. The voice continued to speak with Albright, filtering out all the other thoughts he had in his head. "I'm just here to chat. Father doesn't know about our telepathic abilities yet. He only knows of telekinesis and levitation. I've been here the entire time. And it seems the things I like, father likes as well. It's like I have some control over this body."

"Oh.. Alright." Bright said even more confused. She decided to brush it off and turned her attention to Chelsea and the controls, trying to learn them. She was a bit awkward at holding them at first since, it was kind of small. The voice continued to speak with Albright, filtering out all the other thoughts he had in his head. "I'm just here to chat. Father doesn't know about our telepathic abilities yet. He only knows of telekinesis and levitation. I've been here the entire time. And it seems the things I like, father likes as well. It's like I have some control over this body."
Chelsea sat down next to Bright, not sure what else she could do other than walk. She was kind of listening to Albright’s conversation, but was also forcing herself to stay actually kind of grounded in reality, watching Albright play. “Is it fun?” She asked, a little nervous about her personal choice.
Albright was about to nod, but he froze his head before it could go even a millimeter down. “All right, that’s interesting enough.” he was quiet she said something about ‘this body’ it was her body, right? “So what do you want to talk about?” he asked. He was kind of at a loss as to what to talk about with Lunari. She had kind of just came out of nowhere, and Albright was still kind of trying to just understand the basic concept of the amulet. This just made things even more confusing.

Chelsea sat down next to Bright, not sure what else she could do other than walk. She was kind of listening to Albright’s conversation, but was also forcing herself to stay actually kind of grounded in reality, watching Albright play. “Is it fun?” She asked, a little nervous about her personal choice.
Albright was about to nod, but he froze his head before it could go even a millimeter down. “All right, that’s interesting enough.” he was quiet she said something about ‘this body’ it was her body, right? “So what do you want to talk about?” he asked. He was kind of at a loss as to what to talk about with Lunari. She had kind of just came out of nowhere, and Albright was still kind of trying to just understand the basic concept of the amulet. This just made things even more confusing.
Bright decided to answer. "It's relaxing. Though, I'm not sure as to what I'm supposed to do. I never really played this before..." Bright said as she was confusedly looking around in game. She was mostly copying whatever Albright did and walking around. It was obvious she never played Minecraft, ever. Lunari took a moment to reply, though it would shock most. "Actually, I dunno. I've been wanting to talk to someone trustworthy to keep my secret from Dad. I guess I never thought this far..." Lunari said with embarrassment hinting in her voice as her voice had wavered a little bit. She hasn't been able to talk to anyone since the reincarnation of Bright. She then thought up of something. "Perhaps... Can you get Dad drunk again sometime? I want to see what would happen if he heard I was still in this body while he's drunk. It wouldn't drive him too mad, would it?" Lunari asked since she really wanted to know as well. Plus there were more things she wanted to try, but then that'd give her away and would reveal herself to a sober Bright.

Bright decided to answer. "It's relaxing. Though, I'm not sure as to what I'm supposed to do. I never really played this before..." Bright said as she was confusedly looking around in game. She was mostly copying whatever Albright did and walking around. It was obvious she never played Minecraft, ever. Lunari took a moment to reply, though it would shock most. "Actually, I dunno. I've been wanting to talk to someone trustworthy to keep my secret from Dad. I guess I never thought this far..." Lunari said with embarrassment hinting in her voice as her voice had wavered a little bit. She hasn't been able to talk to anyone since the reincarnation of Bright. She then thought up of something. "Perhaps... Can you get Dad drunk again sometime? I want to see what would happen if he heard I was still in this body while he's drunk. It wouldn't drive him too mad, would it?" Lunari asked since she really wanted to know as well. Plus there were more things she wanted to try, but then that'd give her away and would reveal herself to a sober Bright.
Chelsea nodded. "Mew can do whatever mew want, pretty much," she said. "But we have other games if it's boring. I just wanted to help mew learn the controls," she added. She slid across the wood floor on the blanket, holding up a few games from the drawer. That depends how drunk you want him to get. Albright adjusted himself in his seat. But we could try it sometime. I could swap out the water for...wine or something and call it juice right now, but I don't know how well that ruse would work. He could grab the alcohol flowers Chelsea often got from alcohol and use those via a pill or injection, but it would be hard for him to justify that without being on a high. The easiest option would be to just wait until they went out for dinner at that cafe again, but who knew when that would be. He looked over at Chelsea and Bright again, before looking back at the tv, leaning on his hand.

Chelsea nodded. "Mew can do whatever mew want, pretty much," she said. "But we have other games if it's boring. I just wanted to help mew learn the controls," she added. She slid across the wood floor on the blanket, holding up a few games from the drawer. That depends how drunk you want him to get. Albright adjusted himself in his seat. But we could try it sometime. I could swap out the water for...wine or something and call it juice right now, but I don't know how well that ruse would work. He could grab the alcohol flowers Chelsea often got from alcohol and use those via a pill or injection, but it would be hard for him to justify that without being on a high. The easiest option would be to just wait until they went out for dinner at that cafe again, but who knew when that would be. He looked over at Chelsea and Bright again, before looking back at the tv, leaning on his hand.
Bright thought for a moment before looking at Chelsea curiously. "What other games are there?" She asked since Chelsea was offering to tell her what other games there were. She had also gotten up to go examine the games. Maybe there was something she was familiar with. Lunari continued her conversation with Albright, trying to figure out some more ways and think it through. "Perhaps not now, but later. I'm not ready to do it so soon. But I'm sure it will work if you just convince Dad. He's very... Open."

Bright thought for a moment before looking at Chelsea curiously. "What other games are there?" She asked since Chelsea was offering to tell her what other games there were. She had also gotten up to go examine the games. Maybe there was something she was familiar with. Lunari continued her conversation with Albright, trying to figure out some more ways and think it through. "Perhaps not now, but later. I'm not ready to do it so soon. But I'm sure it will work if you just convince Dad. He's very... Open."
Chelsea looked over the games. “We have a few. There are some on the system too.” She took her controller and showed Bright the rest of the games. The system had a few givens, Legend of Zelda, Mario, etc. There were a few games that obviously took a little while to find. They were more obscure than the others. “It’s up to mew.” She admitted, one of her ears flicking to the side for a second.
Albright had to force himself not to nod. Mmhmm. I figured he was. it wasn’t like he had tried to hide the amulet. Albright knew he wouldn’t bring it up for at least awhile. I won’t get him drunk then, but let me ask you a question. he paused for a second, Why’d you decide to put the amulet on? Surely you knew what it did. he was curious what would make her pretty much give up her life for this, crossing his arms.

Chelsea looked over the games. “We have a few. There are some on the system too.” She took her controller and showed Bright the rest of the games. The system had a few givens, Legend of Zelda, Mario, etc. There were a few games that obviously took a little while to find. They were more obscure than the others. “It’s up to mew.” She admitted, one of her ears flicking to the side for a second.
Albright had to force himself not to nod. Mmhmm. I figured he was. it wasn’t like he had tried to hide the amulet. Albright knew he wouldn’t bring it up for at least awhile. I won’t get him drunk then, but let me ask you a question. he paused for a second, Why’d you decide to put the amulet on? Surely you knew what it did. he was curious what would make her pretty much give up her life for this, crossing his arms.
"Mario sounds familiar. What kind of Mario game is it?" Bright asked as she looked at the games. She then looked at Chelsea's ears and refrained from touching them... Nevermind, she decided to let Chelsea's head while at the same time feeling her ears. It was just that interesting. Lunari soon sighed before speaking. "I'm... Not ready to say." She said bluntly before changing the topic. "...You'll know that answer through Dr. Bright. Anyway, Chelsea looks pretty cute. Doesn't she?"

"Mario sounds familiar. What kind of Mario game is it?" Bright asked as she looked at the games. She then looked at Chelsea's ears and refrained from touching them... Nevermind, she decided to let Chelsea's head while at the same time feeling her ears. It was just that interesting. Lunari soon sighed before speaking. "I'm... Not ready to say." She said bluntly before changing the topic. "...You'll know that answer through Dr. Bright. Anyway, Chelsea looks pretty cute. Doesn't she?"
"There are a mew different kinds," Chelsea said, jumping when Bright touched her ears, they were pretty sensitive. She relaxed quickly, going through the list to distract herself. "We have Mariokart...some of the original games...Odyssey..." she said them as she passed them, stopping when she reached the end, looking over at Bright, not moving her head, just her eyes. She decided to let Bright continue to kind of pet her, not particularly hating it.
Albright had to hide his annoyance. Not only physically, but also mentally. He wasn't sure how much of his mind he wanted read by Lunari. He didn't want to pressure Bright for an answer. He guessed he would wait until Bright told them herself. "Okay," was all he managed to say. He was a little confused by the interchanging of Bright and father whenever Lunari changed it, but he realized Chelsea did the same thing. When Chelsea was mentioned, he had to avoid nodding again. "Yep, she is. I'm surprised she wasn't adopted earlier," he said, watching as she adjusted the blanket so it was covering as much as it could, only her head and her hands sticking out. He had to wonder where Lunari was going with this, waiting to see what she said.

Last edited:
"There's a mew different kinds," Chelsea said, jumping when Bright touched her ears, they were pretty sensitive. She relaxed pretty quickly, going through the list. "We have Mariokart...some of the original games...Odyssey..." she listed them as she passed them, stopping when she reached the end, looking over at Bright, not moving her head, just her eyes.
Albright had to hide his annoyance. Not only physically, but also mentally. He wasn't sure how much of his mind he wanted read by Lunari. "Okay." was all he said for the time being. He was a little confused by the interchanging of Bright and father whenever Lunari changed it, but he realized Chelsea did the same thing. When Chelsea was mentioned, he had to avoid nodding again. "Yep." he didn't say anything after that, wondering where Lunari was going with this.
"Let's play Mario Kart. I'm familiar with that." She said as she smiled, turning towards the switch and taking back her hand. Lunari continued to read Albright's thoughts before she seemed to have yawned. At the same time, Bright yawned as well. "Well, I'll be taking a nap now. Until next time, Dr. Albright."

"Let's play Mario Kart. I'm familiar with that." She said as she smiled, turning towards the switch and taking back her hand. Lunari continued to read Albright's thoughts before she seemed to have yawned. At the same time, Bright yawned as well. "Well, I'll be taking a nap now. Until next time, Dr. Albright."
Chelsea nodded, grabbing the game and popping it into the switch. She tried not to seem disappointed as the hand moved away, booting up the game. When Bright yawned, she yawned shortly after, though it sounded more like a lengthened “Nyan.”
Albright heard both Bright and Lunari yawn at the same time, and he did a double take. He couldn’t tell if the two were the same or if they were different. “Goodnight?” he wondered how long Lunari was going to sleep. It took her ages just to talk to someone probably, and now she was just falling back asleep? Was it that boring to talk to him? It wasn’t his place to judge. “Can I play too?” He asked, finally coming back into the conversation.

Chelsea nodded, grabbing the game and popping it into the switch. She tried not to seem disappointed as the hand moved away, booting up the game. When Bright yawned, she yawned shortly after, though it sounded more like a lengthened “Nyan.”
Albright heard both Bright and Lunari yawn at the same time, and he did a double take. He couldn’t tell if the two were the same or if they were different. “Goodnight?” he wondered how long Lunari was going to sleep. It took her ages just to talk to someone probably, and now she was just falling back asleep? Was it that boring to talk to him? It wasn’t his place to judge. “Can I play too?” He asked, finally coming back into the conversation.
Bright heard Chelsea yawn and she thought it was cute. She giggled and began petting her head again. Everyone liked that. She then heard Albright ask if he wanted to play and Bright nodded her head. "Sure. The more, the merrier. Plus more competition. It is a racing game, right?" Bright asked a bit awkwardly. It's been awhile since she had played any kind of video game so she wasn't sure what kind of game Mario Kart was. She wondered what Albright was doing while they were just conversing as well, it looked like he was preoccupied. She wondered why...

Bright heard Chelsea yawn and she thought it was cute. She giggled and began petting her head again. Everyone liked that. She then heard Albright ask if he wanted to play and Bright nodded her head. "Sure. The more, the merrier. Plus more competition. It is a racing game, right?" Bright asked a bit awkwardly. It's been awhile since she had played any kind of video game so she wasn't sure what kind of game Mario Kart was. She wondered what Albright was doing while they were just conversing as well, it looked like he was preoccupied. She wondered why...
Chelsea’s ears pointed down a little to make room for Bright’s hand, leaving it wide open to pet. “Yep, it’s a racing game.” Albright confirmed, getting out another controller and connecting it to the tv. “Have you really never played before? And here I thought I was old,” he chuckled. He was hoping he had put on a good enough ruse earlier to deflect questions. He was also tempted to make it a drinking game, but since Lunari was asleep and Bright and Chelsea still had a little bit of alcohol going through their systems, he didn’t know how well that would go. If someone else suggested it, sure, he could do it, but he wasn’t going to be the one to make that decision. Chelsea slid back a little, not sitting on the couch, but leaning against the lower half of it. She looked over at Bright, trying to see if she was ready or not.

Chelsea’s ears pointed down a little to make room for Bright’s hand, leaving it wide open to pet. “Yep, it’s a racing game.” Albright confirmed, getting out another controller and connecting it to the tv. “Have you really never played before? And here I thought I was old,” he chuckled. He was hoping he had put on a good enough ruse earlier to deflect questions. He was also tempted to make it a drinking game, but since Lunari was asleep and Bright and Chelsea still had a little bit of alcohol going through their systems, he didn’t know how well that would go. If someone else suggested it, sure, he could do it, but he wasn’t going to be the one to make that decision. Chelsea slid back a little, not sitting on the couch, but leaning against the lower half of it. She looked over at Bright, trying to see if she was ready or not.
Bright giggled as she continued to pet Chelsea. It was rather therapeutic for her. It was also true if you pet your pet dog or cat you actually relieve some stress, though petting in general can do that. "It's been awhile, okay? A really long while." Bright admitted as she continued petting Chelsea. Since at one point, Bright was a cat, she knew all the best places on the head. Well, really it was just the head in general. Behind the ears works too. She just hoped she wasn't messing up Chelsea's hair too badly. She also wondered how long this effect would last for. She then looked at Albright and decided to ask him a question. "Say, how old are you anyway?"

Bright giggled as she continued to pet Chelsea. It was rather therapeutic for her. It was also true if you pet your pet dog or cat you actually relieve some stress, though petting in general can do that. "It's been awhile, okay? A really long while." Bright admitted as she continued petting Chelsea. Since at one point, Bright was a cat, she knew all the best places on the head. Well, really it was just the head in general. Behind the ears works too. She just hoped she wasn't messing up Chelsea's hair too badly. She also wondered how long this effect would last for. She then looked at Albright and decided to ask him a question. "Say, how old are you anyway?"
Chelsea continued to sit there, a little more quiet out of fear that if she opened her mouth, she would meow or something. Her hair was kind of curly by nature, so messing it up wasn’t too much of a problem. Albright paused when he heard the question, “Where’d that come from?” he asked, not answering it. Chelsea couldn’t even answer it for him. It had taken her awhile to learn her own age after being adopted, she only had a vague idea of how long Albright had been alive. Her vague idea was that he was at least ten years older than her, but he hadn’t changed too much in the seven years since she had been adopted. She turned her head and looked at him, quietly asking the same question.

Chelsea continued to sit there, a little more quiet out of fear that if she opened her mouth, she would meow or something. Her hair was kind of curly by nature, so messing it up wasn’t too much of a problem. Albright paused when he heard the question, “Where’d that come from?” he asked, not answering it. Chelsea couldn’t even answer it for him. It had taken her awhile to learn her own age after being adopted, she only had a vague idea of how long Albright had been alive. Her vague idea was that he was at least ten years older than her, but he hadn’t changed too much in the seven years since she had been adopted. She turned her head and looked at him, quietly asking the same question.
"I'm just curious..." Bright said before turning her head towards the screen. "Perhaps my social filter is wearing out..." Bright murmured to herself before she stopped petting Chelsea and got up. "I gotta use the bathroom, where was it again?" Bright asked as she looked at Albright.

"I'm just curious..." Bright said before turning her head towards the screen. "Perhaps my social filter is wearing out..." Bright murmured to herself before she stopped petting Chelsea and got up. "I gotta use the bathroom, where was it again?" Bright asked as she looked at Albright.
Albright nodded, but he still didn’t answer. It wasn’t that he didn’t know his age like Chelsea, it was just that he didn’t like sharing it. He pointed to the door between the two bedroom doors. “It’s right there,” Chelsea was a little disappointed that Bright seemed like she might be leaving soon, but she didn’t want to force her to stay. She seemed to droop, Albright pat her on the head to try and cheer her up a bit. They both waited for Bright to come back, starting a race on their own.

Albright nodded, but he still didn’t answer. It wasn’t that he didn’t know his age like Chelsea, it was just that he didn’t like sharing it. He pointed to the door between the two bedroom doors. “It’s right there,” Chelsea was a little disappointed that Bright seemed like she might be leaving soon, but she didn’t want to force her to stay. She seemed to droop, Albright pat her on the head to try and cheer her up a bit. They both waited for Bright to come back, starting a race on their own.
Bright nodded and went to the bathroom and closed the door behind her when she got inside. She didn't really have to use the bathroom, she just needed to recollect herself. She needed a moment. Afterwards, she flushed the toilet to make it seem like she actually used it and washed her hands. After she had dried them thoroughly, she came back out to join the group again. She saw that they were in the middle of a race so she just sat next to Chelsea again and watched. She would ask who was winning, but it was plainly obvious as to who when you looked at the screen.

Bright nodded and went to the bathroom and closed the door behind her when she got inside. She didn't really have to use the bathroom, she just needed to recollect herself. She needed a moment. Afterwards, she flushed the toilet to make it seem like she actually used it and washed her hands. After she had dried them thoroughly, she came back out to join the group again. She saw that they were in the middle of a race so she just sat next to Chelsea again and watched. She would ask who was winning, but it was plainly obvious as to who when you looked at the screen.
The two started their game normally, doing a random stage selector to avoid arguing. Of course, they ended up with rainbow road. Since it had been awhile since Chelsea played, she was a having a little trouble, meanwhile, Albright was doing just fine. Chelsea couldn’t seem to get anywhere past 10th place, while Albright ended with 1st place. He didn’t seem to have any feelings about this victory when he won, while Chelsea made a face that was similar to a pout. “Good game,” he pat Chelsea on the head, looking over at Bright, who he hadn’t noticed until now, “You okay now?” he asked, a celebratory smile on his face.

Last edited:
The two started their game normally, doing a random stage selector to avoid arguing. Of course, they ended up with rainbow road. Since it had been awhile since Chelsea played, she was a having a little trouble, meanwhile, Albright was doing just fine. Chelsea couldn’t seem to get anywhere past 10th place, while Albright ended with 1st place. He didn’t seem to have any feelings about this victory when he won, while Chelsea made a face that was similar to a pout. “Good game,” he pat Chelsea on the head, looking over at Bright, who he hadn’t noticed until now, “You okay now?” he asked, a celebratory smile on his face.
"I'm alright now." She said before she grabbed her controller. "So, let's play?" She asked, waiting to be taken back to the screen where she would choose a character. Well, there was also the screen to add another player as well. She didn't quite know that yet. She didn't know much of split screen video games. Maybe only the online games and flash games on laptop. Though she hasn't played video games in so long since she was trying to master her own abilities. For some reason, that mastery came in quite well. Sometimes it was a bit imperfect when hurling projectiles at specific targets, but she could always solve it with hurling something bigger. She must've thought it was just the body's 'mental memory.' It was strange to her really, she never knew anything about mental memory.

"I'm alright now." She said before she grabbed her controller. "So, let's play?" She asked, waiting to be taken back to the screen where she would choose a character. Well, there was also the screen to add another player as well. She didn't quite know that yet. She didn't know much of split screen video games. Maybe only the online games and flash games on laptop. Though she hasn't played video games in so long since she was trying to master her own abilities. For some reason, that mastery came in quite well. Sometimes it was a bit imperfect when hurling projectiles at specific targets, but she could always solve it with hurling something bigger. She must've thought it was just the body's 'mental memory.' It was strange to her really, she never knew anything about mental memory.
Chelsea nodded, moving back a few screens and pressing a button on Bright’s controller, connecting it to the game. “Mew should be able to pick a character meow.” she said, quickly picking her own character before anyone else could. Albright saw an opportunity to get Bright drunk, and he decided to offer it. He was assuming Bright hadn’t played the game in awhile. “What if we turn this into a kind of drinking game?” he suggested, Chelsea turned to him. She had heard the conversation with Lunari, so she had a vague idea of what he might be suggesting. “Whenever someone gets 12th place, they take a shot. How does that sound?” it was a weird suggestion, and he hoped Lunari woke up for it. He was confident in his own skills as a mario kart player, and he knew Chelsea was decent. He waited for the response from the two, getting a shrug from Chelsea.

Chelsea nodded, moving back a few screens and pressing a button on Bright’s controller, connecting it to the game. “Mew should be able to pick a character meow.” she said, quickly picking her own character before anyone else could. Albright saw an opportunity to get Bright drunk, and he decided to offer it. He was assuming Bright hadn’t played the game in awhile. “What if we turn this into a kind of drinking game?” he suggested, Chelsea turned to him. She had heard the conversation with Lunari, so she had a vague idea of what he might be suggesting. “Whenever someone gets 12th place, they take a shot. How does that sound?” it was a weird suggestion, and he hoped Lunari woke up for it. He was confident in his own skills as a mario kart player, and he knew Chelsea was decent. He waited for the response from the two, getting a shrug from Chelsea.
Bright thought rationally for a moment. In which, rationality had already left her the moment she decided to drink alcohol. She shrugged and nodded. "Sure, why not. It'd probably mask up the shame for the loser." Bright agreed before she selected a character. Then she had to set up a kart... This took her some time to do since she wanted to get the best things. But it all seemed situational. She just went with the standard set since she believed it would all be balanced. "So, what's the drink?" Bright asked, wondering what sort of drinks they had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back