• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
( haha im not gonna kill her just yet, i want her to stick around and just be a nuisance )

Ene could feel her body freeze, like it was being ripped away from her. Is this what death felt like? She grabbed onto the invisible strand that took her to another device. It was easy enough to mute the phone so she couldn’t hear the end of the song. She just had to make sure she timed it perfectly, so that she could ‘die’ the minute the song ended. Feeling returned to her body slowly, and she could actually grasp onto the string. She saw the flute leave Shinku’s mouth, and she shattered. Or at least, she made it look like she did. She jumped into the phone of one of the nearby students, it would be easy to talk to a teacher or the headmaster from there. It didn’t matter too much, what she had wanted was done. She just wanted to stick around for awhile, even if it was incognito.

Lily stiffened. She had thought Shinku had been talking about Endelyn, making sure that she made it to the afterlife. From what it looked like, a second person would be dying today. She covered her ears, squeezing her eyes shut. That time in the silence was enough to drive her insane. She looked up after a moment passed, seeing Ene shatter. She looked up at Shinku again, waiting for some kind of signal that the song was done. Her face was wet with tears, and the ends of her hair were singed, to say that she was a mess was an understatement. She tried to straighten herself, but it didn’t end well, she just sat there in silence.

AL.Over AL.Over

((Sorry I've been inactive, I'm not sure what is going on, So Freddy will be walking through the hallways until I can come up with something better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯))

The days had passed and Freddy felt like he was in a cycle, not that he didn't care, in the end he was there to learn and that was what he was doing, though he didn't make many friends he enjoyed his time in the school gardens, contemplating at their beauty. Thought the only thing that he had found extremly weird was how he was able to get top 10 in the exams. He was told that he could pick one of the rewards or something, but he held of the reward for now as he wasn't sure and he didn't want that to affect his studies in any way.

As he was thinking all this he was walking through the hallway, making his way to the school gardens and humming a song that he really enjoyed. He wanted to reach the school gardens again with his boost, but then again he could get in trouble again and make himself look like an idiot, so he simply kept walking, enjoying the atmosphere and having a pleasent time.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 "Hey I remember you..." Abbadon slur was strong. He was so drunk from the 7 seas Lagoon.

He stumbled up on his many legs, but ended up tripping over one his many feet."So how are you do doing." He said extending his arm to check a keg to see if there was more alcohol in it.

Shinku's POV
Featured : narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Looking at Lily, her only reaction was getting teary once again. Shinku sighed. After using her ability, she felt her lungs tightening once again, her breathing becoming uneven. Shinku tried to compose herself, not wanting to faint there and then. She was still carrying Yuuto after all.

Shinku coughed a few times before turning to Lily. " Well, I’ll be leaving. The Headmaster will soon trace this incident to my ability, so I best enjoy my freedom while it lasts..." Shinku laughed softly, " I'll try to direct the school officials from your involvement. They will probably ask one of the Psychic abilities to see if Ene passed, both physically and... technically.... "

Turning around, Shinku started heading for the direction of the Dormitory Buildings, taking Yuuto with her. She was just going to drop off Yuuto to his caretaker and go to the Nurse's Office for medicine.

Lily watched Shinku, only managing to nod. She didn’t know what kind of hot water she could end up in. “Thank you.” She managed to murmur, trying to smile. From there, she didn’t really know what to do now. She looked at the crowd of students that had more or less disassembled. She looked at the ground for a moment, pulling herself back into her wheelchair and awkwardly trying rob move away, ready to just lock herself in her dorm.

Evan
location:inside school interaction: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Evan looked up at abbadon greeting him once again the red tattoos on his body flared up snaking once again becoming a massive set of red gnashing teeth across his face it made the hoodie of the onesie he was wearing look like a massive mouth,

“Oh hey abbadon yeah I think you should remember me you ran into me on my first day, but umm yeah I’m doing good aside form a girl that to take my pendant but she got bitten so I suppose it’s fine”

Evan looked back over at rachelle who was probably still asleep, then back to abbadon it was obvious that Evan had no clue abbadon was drunk.

“Oh and I was talking to that girl her names rachelle, but then she just sorta fell asleep, I think she said it was a side affect of her powers but I’m not so sure... anyway how are you doing.”

Evan finished off with a big smile although the red jaws painted across this head continued to try and bite at abbadon

Abbadon then stumbled over to the kegs on the floor. Then he let out a burp only a monster of his size could make. Then he went and checked one of the kegs he hadn't chugged during the contest.

"Man I have taken a liking to this 7 Seas Lagoon. You want some?" He said drinking straight from the keg.

Evan
evan looked at abbadon stumbling around like a idiot making him giggle a little bit he wasn't sure what the creature was going on about, although he wasn't sure what 7 seas lagoon was but he thought it might be rude to refuse so.
"sure ill try some...err.. what is it anyway?"

"7 types of rum. All mixed together into some orgy of a drink. Absolutely magnificent!" Then he chugged a bit of a it."Hey War you want to try some of this."

"Not much of a drinker Abbadon you know that." War said in a response.

Rachelle Mori|The Awakening (Location: Inside School)
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg
Rachelle had been out for a while since she dropped off thanks to her side effect. Though, thanks to Evan's help, she's safely indoors and sleeping soundly. Or at least, she was. Then a familiar sounding monster strolled up to the scene, and she groaned as she sloowly woke up. "Nnngh... What does a girl have to do to get peace and quiet in this place..." She said in irritation, having woken up and with her mask still on her face somehow - albeit yes, the side on the left of it now had this dent - this crack - along where her eyes would be. She then saw both Evan and Abbadon, sighing. "Oh. It's you two."

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Evan
location:inside school interaction: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants BoltBeam BoltBeam
evan shrugged then smiled the stuff didn't sound so bad to him, i mean it was just a bunch of alcohol mixed together, his thoughts was interrupted by rachelle waking up he turned back around to look at her a slightly worried expression on his face.

"oh hey you're awake... err sorry about abbadon here... he sort of just showed up... being loud, i hope you didn't mind me bring you inside i didn't wanna leave you on the ground"

Rachelle Mori|You Get Used To It (Location: Inside School)
"oh hey you're awake... err sorry about abbadon here... he sort of just showed up... being loud, i hope you didn't mind me bring you inside i didn't wanna leave you on the ground"
Rachelle listened to what Evan said, and nodded slowly in understanding to his explanation. Abbadon, however, she's still 'how the heck does this guy get around so fast' confused. "Eh. You get used to falling down and falling asleep randomly, eventually. It's weird." She said awkwardly, managing to sit up and stretch herself a bit, seeming quite calm and thankful for Evan's help, though.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Last edited:
Abbadon burped even louder than the last one. Then Victor walked in."Hey kid you want a keg for yourself?" The thick russian accent and slur made it a little bit hard to understand, but all he knew was more 7 Seas Lagoon.

"Hell yeah I will pick it up from your room later."

Victor nodded pulled out a cigarette and walked away singing the song An Irish pub. He had been to many pubs and liked it.
(Song if anyone was curious)

Evan
location:inside school interaction: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants BoltBeam BoltBeam
looking behind him evan saw another person had suddenly appeared, only to walk off again, then back to rachelle

"well i guess if that's the side effects you just gotta live with it right? still seems a little unsafe what if something tries to eat you?"

for evan that concern was more real back home, if you weren't careful where you stayed you would probably find yourself having to deal with the local wildlife and that was never fun, turning back to abbadon he smiled slightly, at him

"about trying that stuff, that doesn't sounds half bad ill give it a try not sure, how it will work with my biology though... i think there some reason demons don't drink.."

"It's cause most demons are boring saps who don't do anything fun..." Seeming to completely ignore or just not notice the irony of himself being a demon at the moment.

Rachelle Mori|The Dangers? (Location: Inside School)
"well i guess if that's the side effects you just gotta live with it right? still seems a little unsafe what if something tries to eat you?"
"Yeah... It is a bit unnerving sometimes... Not knowing what's happening around me in those instances..."She admitted, sighing and then shrugging. Not much she can do about it, really. "Even so... I mean, I'm not sure what dangers there 'are' in this place. I haven't seen too many notably lethal or dangerous things or people in weeks or even months." She added, seeming confident and sure nothing has gone wrong in the regard yet. So, in other words, she's pretty much certain she is safe and hardly having experienced that which would ordinarily be dangerous.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Nearby: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Evan
location:inside school interaction: BoltBeam BoltBeam Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
evan slowly nodded at what rachelle said he would have had a slight blush of embarrassment on his face IF it wasn't for the fact that the spell thief was using most of his face for a mouth to try to bite abbadon

"err... guess i'm just used to more dangerous condition i mean this place is really peaceful comparatively...kinda boring, but at least you all have comfortable clothing"
evan made a point to the onesie he was wearing that did make him look like a weird little dragon,

"acclimatization is a little hard i guess, probably gonna need more time i mean i haven't even seen anywhere else aside form the school so.."

abaddon's comment about demons being boring actually really ticked evan off, looking the creature dead in the eye he somehow made a creepy hissing sound the spell thief continuing to gnash at him,

"your wrong demons are not boring at all thats a stupid idea where did you get that from?"

"Because I am a demon too kid. Also you really want to act all tough now kid. You hissed at me are you a fucking cat. Give me a actual demon scream." Abbadon roared to get his point across.
Abbadon's Roar (just think it to be much louder)

Abbadon's demon form was much more laid back when drunk, but if he did get pissed off shit was about to get real.

Evan
evan countied to look into abaddon's eyes a complete and utter death stare unimpressed by his roar, the spell thief continued to gnash at the other demon in anger very slightly something could be heard if you listened close enough "fffrreeeeeeee" evan would happily let the spell thief do what it wanted to abbadon but he didn't think he deserved to deal with the magical monster just yet
"FINE THEN YOU REALLY WANT SOMETHING LOUD ILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING LOAD"

evan seemed to have complete forgot rachelle was still there totally engrossed in his argument with abaddon letting out a extremely loud screeching opening up his mouth extremely wide inhumanly in fact almost a fire burning in the kids eyes.

"Now that is what I'm talking about!" He roared even louder than him. He unhinged his jaw going down where his neck ended. Even his 2 heads roared with him.It was literally about to turn into a screaming match.

Evan
location:inside school interaction: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants mention: BoltBeam BoltBeam
evan...was done with this...absolutely done, he felt more as if abbadon was insulting him then anything causing him to finally take the damn pendant off holding it in one of is head he looked at abbadon with a deadpan stare, "wanna see something really scary... i'll show you something to scream about" evan let go of the pendant and as soon as he did the red jaws on his face literally jumped off of the demon skin "FRRRREEEE" the words echoed off of evans face as the jaws few directly at abaddon's main head, for war he would suddenly feel something trying to rip him free from abaddon's body not doing it successfully thought but it was incredible painful, for abbadon he would feel a sudden pain of mental stress like the force of ten hangovers. on the outside rachelle might see the red tendril of the spell thief continuing to flow off evans face then back into the horns on the top of the boys head

"Yeah I think the fuck not." War wasn't about to be pulled out he was too strong for that. Abbadon would be the one taking the blunt of the stress.

"Ow you son of a bitch. That fucking whatever the hell it is fucking hurts!" Abbadon said. It wasn't the worst pain he had ever felt, but that doesn't mean he can't feel it.

"It seems to be a spell thief something. I have heard about these. Never actually seen them before."War then came up with a idea. Push Abbadon into the back of his own mind. Then War would take the blunt of the damage since he is the magical source. So he took over Abbadon transforming.
War's voice was usually deep and monotone, but he was kinda pissed having something crawling into Abbadon's mind and attacking him. So his voice was much more threatening

"You gave me a bit of a headache. Now I recommend you stop pissing me off." His tail was slamming on the floor his second head was gnashing at Evan wishing it could be just a little closer. He then let out a roar even Godzilla would envy. It physically shook the ground around them. It was equivalent to a small earthquake.

Evan
the only thing that war managed to do was cause the spell thief to attack even more viciously seeming to increase in power with war being front and center still unable to rip him out the mental stress on both war and abbadon increased even further become increasing unbearable over a period of a view seconds reaching a peak before the spell thief let go of its attack war would feel all his power hit him directly back forcing war into abbadon mind as the backlash from the attack disturbed there magic this would force abbadon back into a human the spell thief return to evan arms as there was no longer any active magic left for it to attack,

"and that's why i keep that pendant on"
evan said as he picked it back up with a childish grin on his face

War was losing his shit. He was pissed off to the point he didn't even care about the pain and stress. Abbadon was on the floor taking deep breaths from the sudden shock of being back in human form.

"War enough it's over!" Abbadon has never seen War like this in a long time.
War was pissed off. "Oh no no that fucking spell thief is about to meet it's match!"

"You done fucked up..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back