• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rachelle Mori|Boredom (Location: School Gate)
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

Rachelle rolled her eyes and dispelled the illusion and then just turned away - back to looking out at the world. Like she wants to. Probably not gonna be entirely peaceful as she had originally hoped, but oh well. Sometimes... you can't always get what you want. Her hair once again kept blowing in the breeze as she relaxed around the open and expansive world that is right before her, but she is yet confined to this place. She would look back to the soon-to-be-drinking people behind her, shrugged, and then looked right back to the world as if to ignore them immediately. None of her business. So she shall stay out of it as such.

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

"3...2...1 GO!" Victor used his smoke to actually have the strength to pick it up and started chugging.

Abbadon just picked up the keg and starting downing it. Only problem was is that this was a keg full of "7 Seas Lagoon". A drink were the bartender mixes 7 diffrent rums. The alcoholic's choice drink. His face contorted as this was so strong.

While Victor was drinking it like it was water. He was actually through the first keg faster then Abbadon even with a smaller mouth and throat. In fact Victor gained a huge lead.

Abbadon wanted to die. His throat was burning so bad. He was expecting beer or something not this. He also began to get dizzy when he put down the keg and grabbed the next one.

Hyunjin awoke in the morning, a little tired than usual. She was sleeping on the couch and she had let Aria sleep in her bed. You're probably wondering what the hell happened? Well...

When Hyunjin came back to the school, she had already made well with her family and now she's pretty equal with Soo-Xue. Now Soo-Xue was back in training and Hyunjin had to test her skills out and at some point, take down the headmaster and put an end to his mischievous deeds. When she got back, she was introduced to a new student, Aria who wasn't very nice to her at first. She seemed really cocky and arrogant to where any other person would just stop talking to her and stuff. But since Hyunjin knew the place better, Aria would always ask her where to go where. Hyunjin thought Virgil gave her a map. Perhaps it's just difficult to read with the many facilities around. Then from there, Aria just grew more and more friendlier to her. She also made a few new friends, though it's hard to get used to her attitude in which, she's trying to fix.

Just yesterday, she caught Aria practicing on the roof and decided to watch for a bit. She saw that Aria might be a bit inexperienced with her own weapon, so Hyunjin thought to give a few pointers and practice with her. Since Aria's sword was massive, it made for a perfect shield against light attacks. Aria could defend against heavy attacks pretty well, but she couldn't hold for long. They sort of just practiced until it was night time and Hyunjin had invited Aria to dinner. At first, she had refused but then changed her mind for some reason. So they had Hyunjin's cooking for dinner and Aria just crashed at Hyunjin's dorm for the night since she was drunk. Hyunjin had brought some liquor from home and decided that they should have some. Aria just apparently had too much to drink but she was saying some weird things about revenge and mercenary work. Hyunjin didn't really get it but she decided that she took the bed. Now that it was morning, it was time for breakfast. Hyunjin then began to make breakfast for the both of them.

Aria woke up, a bit annoyed that her head was throbbing slightly. Looks like she got a hang over. She wondered when she was actually gonna beat down Hyunjin. She could've done it last night but she got drunk. She was seriously annoyed about how nice she was being. The only reason why she's getting so close to Hyunjin is so she could learn about her habits or any weakness points. She couldn't find anything against this bitch. Now here she is, sleeping in her rival's bed. This is super fucking embarrassing. She looked over to the nightstand and saw a glass of water. She could also smell food being cooked and figured it was just Hyunjin cooking stuff up again. She drank the glass of water and proceeded out of the bedroom to the living area.

She stumbled a little bit out of the doorway and saw Hyunjin cooking, just as she assumed. She looked at Hyunjin's clothes, noticing that it was just a shirt and shorts. She apparently dresses pretty casual in her living space. Well, who wouldn't? She then noticed Hyunjin look behind her and wave towards Aria, spatula in hand. She smiled as she spoke.
"Good morning, Aria. Did you drink the glass I put on the nightstand?" All Aria could do was nod. She also realized she was just wearing a shirt and shorts that wasn't even hers. She then heard Hyunjin talk even more. "You got drunk last night and started stripping off your clothes. I had to go fetch one of my shirts and my shorts so you could rest more comfortably and so your dress wouldn't be ruined." Aria did remember doing that, and now she was a bit embarrassed. Now Hyunjin has one over her, but it wasn't the same for Hyunjin. Hyunjin just thought of it as a bit funny and it would only be a secret kept between them. Aria then sat on the couch and realized she was still in her disguise. Perhaps Libitina was helping her maintain it since she didn't want to get caught as well. She'll have to thank Libitina for that and holding out for so long. Or she probably got out on her own during the night while they were both sleeping.

"So what's for breakfast?" Aria asked. "Just some fried eggs and bacon. That's about it." Hyunjin replied. Aria scoffed a bit, thinking Hyunjin would make a perfect house wife. After Hyunjin was finished cooking, she got some plates for them and put in the bacon and eggs. She added a bit of rice too so it would be more filling. Hyunjin then gave Aria her plate and utensils. It was a fork and spoon since eating with chopsticks would be a bit difficult and messy. Hyunjin then sat next to Aria, both of them eating their breakfasts as they watched the TV. It just seemed like a casual, peaceful morning. Two girls eating breakfast together like roommates and watching TV on a weekend.

((Balls have been cleaned))
Victor had eventually had turned into a black hole at this point. Just sucking in rum. By the end he had drank his 4 kegs in 5 min. Abbadon finished half of the second one and gave up.

"You know what I...can respect your drinking..." Abbadon said sitting against the wall.

"Your not too bad yourself...but when I can beat a world record you couldn't stand a chance..."

From a distance this probably looked really fucking wierd. A monster and a boy, both wasted, sitting up against a wall with a shit ton of kegs sprawled around them.

"Getting a little serious you know about The Demon King I assume..." Abbadon just nodded. Then vomited which looked interesting as his stomach was outside his body. Then Victor vomited at seeing his stomach twitch. Then they both passed out Victor leaning on Abbadon. Right before he fully passed out Victor thought "No homo..."

( i’d take it out of the spoiler but it got longer so i decided not to AL.Over AL.Over )
Lily was in her dorm, reading over an article on her computer for class, when Ene popped into her computer. The two had met a while ago, but they had never really interacted.
“Hello!” Ene was practically glowing as she sat down on the tab Lily had open, and the other girl only looked at her with confusion.
“H-Hello?” Lily looked at Ene with confusion, returning the greeting with a small voice, surprised by someone coming into her computer, she had only met Ene in physical form, and to say the two looked the same was a stretch. “Who are you?” She asked after a second had passed, not wanting to be even more awkward.
“I’m Ene! One of the members of the student council!” The blue haired girl introduced herself, puffing out her chest.
“Nice to meet you,” Lily murmured, bowing her head.
“No need to be so formal!” Ene shook her hand, “I need to ask you for a favor,” she said, sitting up straight, and looking at Lily. When the other girl nodded, as if gesturing for Ene to go on, her smile faded. “I want you to kill my physical self.” She said, her eyes seeming to lose most of the life in them.
“W...What?” Lily froze up, “No! I can’t do that!” She started panicking, now avoiding eye contact with the computer. “You could pick anyone else to do that...why me?”
“Because you need someone to toughen you up.” Ene responded, flicking her hand dismissively, closing the tab. “Besides, no one’s going to expect you, you’re the innocent angel of our class. Who knows? Maybe they’d even forgive you for doing it.”
“Why would you even want to do that?”
“Of course you wouldn’t do it.” Ene sighed, closing her eyes. “My physical body is only a burden. Our mindsets are both the same and different. She’s nothing without me, but I can be everything without her. She’s just a reminder of the fact I’m human, when I could barely even be one anymore. Look at me-” She twirled around, pixels flying all around her. “-I look more like an anime character then a human. It doesn’t help that she’s constantly tired and a mess too. As far as I’m concerned, she’s Endelyn, and I’m Ene. We’re two different people.”
“So why don’t you kill her yourself?”
“Yes, let me go and strangle her,” Ene’s voice was dripping with sarcasm. She reached forward, and her hand stopped at the screen of the computer. “I’m a computer. I can’t touch anything that’s in here.”
“I’m not doing it!” Lily started to direct her mouse towards the off button, but Ene grabbed it and held it in her hand.
“You’re not getting out of this.” Ene’s body suddenly disappeared from the computer, and Endelyn appeared behind Lily. The shock was enough to make the white-haired girl fall off her wheelchair. Endelyn was moving like she was in a trance, obviously not in control of her own body.She grabbed the notebook next to the desk, opening to a page with a cell phone and pointing to it. “Make this.” She said to Lily, placing her hand on it. The phone appeared a second later, and Ene smiled. She suddenly cringed, doubling over for a second before straightening back up.
“How’d I get here...?” Endelyn asked in a small voice, looking down at Lily on the ground, staring at her with fear in her eyes. Her facial expression changed to one of worry. “Are you okay?” She helped Lily back into her wheelchair, placing her back into it, before she disappeared.
A screaming Ene reappeared in her phone. “I hate her!” she screamed, kicking the side of the phone. She covered her face with her hands and screamed, before looking back up at Lily. “Forget it.” She sighed, “Let’s just go outside.” It looked like she had already admitted defeat. Lily stared at her, before slowly beginning to wheel outside, she was afraid to say no again, and she was still way too trusting.
When they got outside, Ene pointed to a small lounge area with a fire pit and some chairs. There were also a few electrical outlets. “Plug the phone in, and I’ll let you hang out with Endelyn.” she ordered, bribing Lily. Lily nodded, summoning a charger and plugging the phone in. Lily pulled herself into a chair, while Endelyn popped out of the phone, confused all over again.
“Why was I in your dorm? How did I get here?” Endelyn asked, staring at Lily, who seemed way too interested in her lap.
“Sleepwalking.” Was the only word that came out of Lily’s mouth, still trying to process what had happened.
The two chatted for a little while, until they both seemed to get a little tired. Lily was already kind of dozing off, while Endelyn was staring at the sky. It was quiet for a few moments, before a huge explosion went off. All the electrical outlets in the area seemed to explode, creating a circle of fire around the two. Lily shook awake, while Endelyn stumbled forward. The two stared at each other, trying to make sure they shared the same feelings of confusion. A familiar voice rang out from the phone, which was somehow in one piece, save for a long crack that went down the middle of the screen.
“I can’t believe how easy that was to execute!” Ene had a devilish grin on her face, both Lily and Endelyn staring at her with confusion. “Oh yeah, the brain separating thing.” she realized the cause of their silence. “I don’t know how it worked either.” She shrugged, not answering any questions and only creating more. With the way the phone was placed, Ene was at an angle where she could see everything. It had been blown to the side, so it was all sideways, but she could still see.
Lily reached for her notebook, opening to a page with two pure white wings, and summoned them. They attached to her back, and she shakily stood up.
“Hey! There!” Endelyn pointed to a fireless area, a burning circuit to the side. “If we can get through there, we can get help.” She looked at Lily, who was practically shaking. Endelyn grabbed her hand, but her legs stopped moving. Ene was still watching while grinning. “Push me through!” Endelyn didn’t know what she was suggesting, but Lily did it anyways, shoving Endelyn towards the hole.
It looked like Endelyn was out, but then the circuit exploded. It was the biggest explosion so far, creating a giant fireball that nearly scorched Lily, who was standing a few meters away. Endelyn was launched across the lawn, toward the school, which had a similar phenomenon happen. She was launched in the other direction, skidding across the ground, blood coming out of every part it could come out of. Her clothes were scorched and her body was covered in burns. It wasn't a pretty sign. Neither girl moved, and Endelyn’s breathing soon slowed, and nearly stopped. Lily couldn’t move, she was paralized by fear, her eyes wide and watery.
Ene only smirked. After a second, she heeled over, throwing up what was the cyber equivalent of blood. She looked like she was in so much pain, but she was smiling through it. Lily was staring at her, and when Ene straightened back up, her smile only grew more wicked.

“She’s dead.”

“You killed her!” Once more students showed up, Ene’s voice rang out again. She was looking at Lily in fear. “What had she ever done to you?” It was easy for Ene to fake cry, and when the students looked at Lily for a response, she was at a loss for words.
“N-No she was...I didn’t...I didn’t do that! You did!” Lily was trembling, and it took everything in Ene to not smile.
“Why would I kill my physical body? You saw the amount of pain I was in after you killed her!” Ene pointed to the blood that was leaking out of her mouth. “I have video evidence!” she had filmed the entire situation with the pushing, and had edited the audio.
Lily’s wings dissolved, and she fell down, staring at Ene, who was staring right back, both of them waiting to see what would happen.

Shinku's POV
Featured : narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Shinku walked with Yuuto as he chased a butterfly. He came back from his one week trip, and Shinku was there to fetch him. Yuuto looked cheerful, which was a rare sight, even for Shinku.

Shinku yelped when she heard a loud crashing sound from behind a wall. Yuuto was also started, the butterflies around him scattering. Shinku picked him up and carefully proceeded to see what had happened.

Looking from behind the wall, Shinku was shocked to see a trembling, ghostly pale Lily, and a bloody corpse in the distance. Shinku gagged, covering Yuuto's eyes so that the boy couldn't witness the terrifying sight. The group of students surrounding Lily were accusing her of murder, so Shinku assumed that the students referred to the dead corpse.

Yuuto gently shoved Shinku's hand off his eyes and looked at Lily, his expression tinted with concern. Suddenly, Yuuto jumped out of Shinku's grasp. Shinku tried to reach for him, but he walked too far for her to do so.

Yuuto walked to Lily, surprising the group of students. Yuuto tugged Lily's shirt, pointing to where Shinku was hiding.

AL.Over AL.Over
Lily entire body felt weak. It was like her legs were asleep, but even more then they usually were. She had broken out in a cold sweat, and when she felt a hand touch her, her automatic response was to flinch away from it.
When she turned her head to look back, not feeling anything moving around her, she was quiet. “What?” She was confused, her brain still not fully functioning. “Do you want me to go over there?” She was unable to look up from the ground. She could feel the stares of everyone around her. She shoved her hand across her eyes to hide her tears, still trembling.

Shinku's POV

Shinku face-palmed herself. Yuuto was too kind for a child. Lily seemed shocked when a little boy came trying to pull her away, and was still crying and trembling in fear. Shinku tried to see what was making Lily so scared, and she then saw a figure on her phone. It was that girl Hyunjin somehow caught on her phone, the one that scared the daylights out of Yuuto for days.

Shinku knee the eyes of the Headmaster will soon avert to Lily if they don't hide the girl. Caving after seeing Yuuto's innocent attempts, Shinku ran towards Yuuto picked him up, and pointed her flute out at the crowd. Glaring at the figure in the phone, Shinku turned to Lily. " Would you like me to dispose of this phone, or should I just heal the corpse...?" Shinku mumbled to Lily.

Lily stared at the two figures that had gotten closer, tears making it hard to figure out individual faces. They seemed familiar enough, but she was still scared out of her mind. As the figure spoke, she looked at her with confusion. “You can do that?” She asked in a small voice. It had never occurred to her that someone could do that, especially not to a corpse as beaten as Endelyn’s.

As Ene managed to overhear something about disposing of the phone, she jerked to attention. “Hey! I’m the one that just got killed here!” She protested, wiping the blood from her mouth. She was clutching the video to her chest, like it was her most prized possession. She quickly felt out the electronic escapes around her, in case she suddenly needed to move elsewhere, already ready to jump at any moment.

AL.Over AL.Over

Evan
So ok, thing hadn’t gone the best for Evan what with that incident, the girl was still recovering from shock after she had tired to take the demons pedant for some reason, of course the girl was attacked by Evans magic not much he could do about it, she should not have been using magic or trying to take his pendant in the first place. As such people began to avoid him much to Evans disappointment.

He had gotten up early still having to get used to how different this place was compared to home, he ad decided to take a early morning walk perhaps clear his head a little, still wearing his pajams it was dragon onesie that let his horns and wings stick out of it, while it probably looked stupid Evan didn’t care then plush material was comfortable. more so than most of the clothing back home, managing to catch a bird on the way Evan munched on the things body without so much as a thought eventually the demons walk lead him back to the school gate stoping for a moment he wondered how rin was doing, probably better that Evan was. His train of thought was broken when he saw a girl sitting atop the wall.“Hello there what are you doing?” He asked inocently his head tilled to one side

Rachelle Mori|Spotted Atop The Wall (Location: School Gate)
“Hello there what are you doing?”
Rachelle looked down from where she sat atop the wall and shrugged, her mask covering her face. She tried to sign that she was bored, but while she was atop the wall, she may as well enjoy the view she is getting. She would drop down from the wall with her blade in hand, landing on both feet, without harm, and a somewhat graceful land in itself. She dared not to say anything, but waved to this boy calmly.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Evan
the girls shrug made evan a little disappointed he was hoping that the girl would talk to him, then she jumped down at evan had to admit that was extremely cool evan waved back at that girl "hey how did you do that jump down thing? that was actually really cool"

Rachelle Mori|Thank You, Thank You (Location: School Gate)
"hey how did you do that jump down thing? that was actually really cool"

Rachelle chuckled a bit, bowing like 'you flatter me' as a smile forms behind her mask. "That's a new one. Thank you." She said simply in a passive tone, though presently a happy one. She may play visual tricks on him later, but at the moment - hell no, gotta have standards. And just like that - it's back to silence she goes, though seemed and sounded happy to talk to someone.

Evan
evan smiled at the girl bearing his sharp teeth a little. they were still covered with the birds blood from before hand, he scratched the back of the onesies hoodie a little bit before releasing there was a bit of awkward silence "oh yeah i should introduce myself im evan, umm i guess you could tell im not exactly a human i mean horns and wings and all but hey what's your name then?"

Shinku's POV

Shink glanced at the girl in the phone. Yuuto was hiding behind her, so it should be alright if she decided to murder someone, since the child can't actually look past her back. " Well, your memory shall live on in the data files, one way or another." Shinku reassuringly told the blue haired girl. Shinku turned to look at Lily, who was still crying.

Hearing Lily's question, Shinku nodded. " If she is a living being, I can call her 'Home' with the homesong, which means her next life or the afterlife. The song is especially convincing and soothing. " Shinku confirmed, though not elated that she had to use her ability. Looking at the girl in the phone, Shinku's glare turned cold. " I know that you are in the Student Council, but I'm part of the Dangerous Ability Type Class. We receive much more privilege over at the authorities than council members. " Shinku cautiously warned, looking at Lily, waiting for her reply. She seriously wanted to kill the girl, but she had her pride and decided to wait for Lily to respond.

Rachelle Mori|Meet A Demon (Location: School Gate)
"oh yeah i should introduce myself im evan, umm i guess you could tell im not exactly a human i mean horns and wings and all but hey what's your name then?"

"Rachelle. It's... nice to meet you, Evan." She said simply, slightly moving her mask out of the way and Evan was able to see one of her eyes poking out from what part of the mask that was moved. Her hair kept flowing in the breeze and Evan's vision would slightly change a bit, where her flowing hair in the wind looked like steel blades - like swords - but they're actually not. Though, when one would look at the wall behind Rachelle, it seems to have left a few slashes in the wall itself. Whoops.

Last edited:
Evan
"well nice to meet you rachelle" evans small tail begin to wag excitedly glad to talk to someone, the the hair seeming to suddenly change into sword caused the young demons eyes to widen as if full of wonder, it was so cool yet strange at the same time, although almost as soon as rachelle did that the red marking on evans arms and hands began to snaking there way up his body like a living flaming tattoo eventually reaching his cheeks instead of being a flame each formed into a sort of red fiery dragon head as they gnashed at rachelle like they where trying to jump of evans body. "wpoooooow that's really cool hey... is that magic?"

Rachelle Mori|Powers (Location: School Gate)
although almost as soon as rachelle did that the red marking on evans arms and hands began to snaking there way up his body like a living flaming tattoo eventually reaching his cheeks instead of being a flame each formed into a sort of red fiery dragon head as they gnashed at rachelle like they where trying to jump of evans body.
Rachelle noticed and was mildly startled, pointing to it. "You, uh... Might wanna...?" She said in a concerned/panicked tone, hiding behind her mask once again. Well what do you know.
"wpoooooow that's really cool hey... is that magic?"
"Close enough, yes." She said calmly, smiling as her hair-like blades in the illusion kept slashing at the wall - until Rachelle decided to dispel it - and just like that, the damage on the wall seemed to be gone, except the damage had still been done to it. She decided to withhold on outright telling Evan of her ability - though it seemed pretty obvious in the instant the illusion had been dispelled. At least, Rachelle thinks it's obvious.

Evan
evan stepped back slightly when rachelle pointed at the tattoo marking on his face, touching his his cheek it was clear is hand was the same colour as the marking looking at rachelle evan facepalmed, then looking at how the the girls sword hair seemed to disappear "oh i see your able to make illusion right? that much better then what i can do, you probably saw it trying to bite you right? well" the tattoos recced as the rachelle's illusions faded although evan cheeks where still red more out of embarrassment that anything "umm, that thing you just saw is something i call spell theif, it umm... like to try and steal others magic, although it usually just really hurts people mentally, that's why i keep it behind a anti-magic field..." evan hopped that rachelle didn't put two and two together and realized that evan is probably the one that girl to go into shock the other day... because she was attacked by a crazy red monster thing, he didn't want to be left alone again.

Rachelle Mori|Spell Thief (Location: School Gate)
"oh i see your able to make illusion right? that much better then what i can do, you probably saw it trying to bite you right? well" the tattoos recced as the rachelle's illusions faded although evan cheeks where still red more out of embarrassment that anything "umm, that thing you just saw is something i call spell theif, it umm... like to try and steal others magic, although it usually just really hurts people mentally, that's why i keep it behind a anti-magic field..."
Rachelle thought about it, seeming curious. Spell thief, huh... It lets Evan 'steal' and copy abilities for usage, though it can cause some serious damage... Funny thing is, Rachelle's not too far off. She smiled. "That's... kinda interesting..." She said honestly, nodding to the question she was asked - yes, she can make illusions, and it seems Evan's power copied it and managed to startle her. Imagine that. The illusionist getting scared by a mimic illusion (except not exactly scared, but startled). It intrigues her greatly. "So... It... copies things? And uses them for itself...?" Rachelle asked, wanting to double check and putting her mask back over her face as her eyes showed signs of 'I wanna go to bed' from the illusions - that's the price you pay when you mess up someone's vision, you pay with your own. But the question is - does Evan suffer the same drawback?

Evan
even nodded slowly at her question "yeah i guess it's a little interesting most people tell me it's just dangerous since it seems to have a mind of its own half the time, but yeah it steals powers but ummm sort of gives them to me, don't worry though it shouldn't do anything to you if it did steal the illusion you would feel it" evan rolled up one of his sleeves showing off that his had and arm up to his elbow was entirely red the top continued to act like a fire sizzling away angrily. "it usually sits on my arms unless there magic around or someone is using it, like you did then it would try to take it, of course it can't get past my pendants barrier.. oh i'm sorry if im rambling i do that alot.. especially when im talking about my powers since there a little hard to explain, hey you look a little tired you ok?"

Rachelle Mori|Side Effect (Location: School Gate)
"yeah i guess it's a little interesting most people tell me it's just dangerous since it seems to have a mind of its own half the time, but yeah it steals powers but ummm sort of gives them to me, don't worry though it shouldn't do anything to you if it did steal the illusion you would feel it"
"I see... I guess that would explain the little startle..." Rachelle admitted, sighing. Oh well - nobody or anything is perfect. It's fine. Rachelle ended up making an illusion where the wall of the place was made out of candy - or at least it would do so until she began collapsing and the illusion disengaged by itself.
hey you look a little tired you ok?
"Side... effect..." She said simply, even sounding tired. That's the price to pay with her illusions. The longer the use and the more frequent, her conscience is eaten away. She yawned a little, collapsed on the ground at this point - and her mask having slightly cracked along the left 'eye' of it from the impact. It wasn't long before she'd probably lose herself and fall asleep.

Shinku's POV

Shink glanced at the girl in the phone. Yuuto was hiding behind her, so it should be alright if she decided to murder someone, since the child can't actually look past her back. " Well, your memory shall live on in the data files, one way or another." Shinku reassuringly told the blue haired girl. Shinku turned to look at Lily, who was still crying.

Hearing Lily's question, Shinku nodded. " If she is a living being, I can call her 'Home' with the homesong, which means her next life or the afterlife. The song is especially convincing and soothing. " Shinku confirmed, though not elated that she had to use her ability. Looking at the girl in the phone, Shinku's glare turned cold. " I know that you are in the Student Council, but I'm part of the Dangerous Ability Type Class. We receive much more privilege over at the authorities than council members. " Shinku cautiously warned, looking at Lily, waiting for her reply. She seriously wanted to kill the girl, but she had her pride and decided to wait for Lily to respond.

Ene stood there, frowning. “I’m aware of that.” She crossed her arms. “Is it that wrong to accuse someone of murder if they did the murder? Whether they feel regret or not, blood is still on their hands.” She could see the anger in Shinku’s eyes, but she couldn’t understand where it was coming from. With multiple students around saying Lily murdered her, why would she believe the minority, instead of the majority? Unless she had actually seen what had played out. Ene tensed up as she realized that option. It changed her fears. Taking a deep breath in, she forced herself to calm down. Even if Lily was proven innocent, since Ene had been only a part of Endelyn until the very end, it would only be treated like a weird suicide. Instead of mentioning that, she was quiet. She had said her part, and she wasn’t going to say anything else.

Lily could see the anger directed at Ene, and it gave her hope. Despite that, she wasn’t really in a situation where she wanted to mention anything that had to do with it. “You can do that?” She asked in a small voice when Shinku pointed out her ability. “Please. Do that.” She nodded, seeming to calm down a little. However, that didn’t change the fact that Endelyn was dead. The real relief would be if someone brought her back to life, but that wasn’t happening right now. She crawled closer to her wheelchair, which was only a little scorched from the explosion, trying to pull herself in it.

Evan
location: school gate>inside school interaction: BoltBeam BoltBeam
evan watched at rachelle seemed to just collapse onto the floor, evan had no idea what to do he actually started panicking perhaps not sure what he had don't perhaps the spell thief really had gotten out and attack her? how was that possible did he hurt her... what had he done? wait... she said that was a side effect of her powers right? so she probably just fell asleep that evan bent down to look at rachelle mostly to see if she was still breathing yes she was ok that fine what should he do now? just leave her not that would be weird i mean sure it was safe but evan felt it would be rude to just walk walk away, the small demon picked the girl up with with a bit of effort, making sure to grab the rachelle seemed to use, it was not too difficult for such a small demon evan was rather strong, regardless he headed back into the school building laying rachelle down on a probolby more comfortable couch, at least it probably would be more comfortable than the ground. sort of just waiting for her to wake up much to the confusion of some passing staff and students

Shinku's POV

( narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , I'm sorry to kill your character XD)

Shinku looked at Lily when she responded. The fear in Lily's eyes only increased by every passing second. Shinku sighed. Since Lily wanted to do this, she might as well. The girl in the phone stiffened, her face turning ghostly pale. " You might want to cover your ears...." Shinku mumbled.

Looking at the girl in the phone, Shinku felt her flute to her mouth. She took one last glance at the corpse in the distance, the girl in the phone, and she closed her eyes. Directing her power towards the girl, Shinku started playing the tune. It was the first tune she had learnt from the history books composed by a Senior Councillor Member. It was supposed to be used on the patients who choose a peaceful death over a painful time before their passing, and Shinku felt bad abusing the power of it. The song sounded to soft and melodious to be as dangerous as it sounds.

After she was finished, Shinku didn't dare to look at the screen of Lily's phone. She looked at Yuuto and picked him up. Shinku turned to Lily, waiting for her to react.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back