• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rachelle Mori|The Superiors (Location: School Gardens)
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg
the teachers came back. He roared as the 5 teachers began to surround him."You want to go insects come at me then!"
Rachelle gulped. Teachers?! She dares not to trifle with the superiors. She nervously backed off and chuckled nervously, putting her mask on. "Nope..." She said, proceeding to walk out - backwards. As she left, however, she 'did' send that same mountain monster from earlier in an illusion in an effort to scare the teachers off while she herself walked away.

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Abaddon used the opportunity of the illusion to ask War to borrow his form. He then transformed with War's strength.
He then pulled his arm back and punched the ground. He didn't do it hard, but the impact caused a small earthquake. Then he then jumped up away from the group with the ground cracking under him and stood next to Rachelle.

"I reccomend you get the hell out of here. You were talking to me and you look like a accomplice. If you want I could give you a lift." With her being small compared to the 10 foot demon it would be a easy way out.

Rachelle Mori|Easy Way Out (Location: School Gardens)
"I reccomend you get the hell out of here. You were talking to me and you look like a accomplice. If you want I could give you a lift." With her being small compared to the 10 foot demon it would be a easy way out.
Rachelle nodded. "Of course." She said, whistling to the mountain monster and it stumbled on over to her, giving her and Abbadon some cover to make the escape. Huh, fancy that. Befriending a man-monster mutant (who seems to morph to and from either side), and looks like an accomplice for them. This won't bode nicely for her, she needs to get the heck out of here. Hence why she accepted the lift out of this mess.

He let her grab on."Hold on this is gonna be a bumpy ride." He dashed breaking the sound barrier to the wall and jumped up onto the roof. Then dashed to the other side of the school. They had lost them.

"They usually give up after they see the my speed."

Rachelle Mori|The Escape Is Done (Location: Roof?)
He let her grab on."Hold on this is gonna be a bumpy ride." He dashed breaking the sound barrier to the wall and jumped up onto the roof. Then dashed to the other side of the school. They had lost them.
Rachelle had held on during this escape, though still suffered minor dizziness. "Uuurgh..." She groaned, shaking her head. He wasn't wrong, it 'was' a bumpy ride, but damn. Breaking the sound barrier... May be too fast for the human mind to even experience. Rachelle carefully let go and got down, trying to 'not' vomit on the spot. That was very fast. Thankfully, she herself has sustained no damage, nor did she vomit. Just a bit shaken up. Her illusion vanished as soon as the duo had made the leap from the bottom to the roof.

Abbadon collapsed over and transformed back into his human form.
He gasped and took long deep breaths."War that is why I hate taking your form. I can barely fucking breath. You need to use a tissue or something to clean up your nostrils. " He said laying on his back.

"You will learn to deal with it."War responded with.

He honestly forgot that Rachelle was right there and he looked crazy now.

"I am talking to my demon I swear." He said to her trying not to look like a spaz.

Rachelle Mori|The Demon? (Location: Roof?)
Rachelle sighed and shook her head. She wasn't actually too sure if to understand that - but then again, everyone has their demons they may or may not talk to. Rachelle would just stand up after recovering from her dizziness, seeming thankful and understanding. Abbadon, she thinks, is an alright guy maybe outside of the frequent monster mode and potentially awkward... monster incidents/situations? She shrugged and put her mask back on, waving goodbye and giving the thumbs up as she would walk off - probably not back to the garden after that - heck no, if anything, if they're still following, they're going to the roof next. Rachelle's plan is to disguise herself before she gets into trouble, or not be there at all.

Abbadon waved and he threw up his hoodie hiding his face. He then jumped down the stairs and ended up in his dorm. He then just didn't care about going to class anymore.

"Man you are being a bad boy now?" War said to him.

"Yeah I guess..."

Rin stared at what happened with indifference. He just wanted to get his schedule. By the time Abbadon was gone, he had crossed his arms again. “That kid needs therapy.” He muttered, glancing over to a counter that seemed to be the libarian’s. “Anyways.” He pointed over at the counter, “Maybe we can get our schedules over there?” The surge of memories around him was giving him a headache. Not waiting for an answer, he practically sprinted to the counter, he wasn’t really paying attention to if there was actually someone behind it as he asked “Can I get a schedule?”

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 CasualTea CasualTea
As busy as he was, Virgil looked up at the new student before him and nodded when he heard his question. "Name please?" He asked before looking on his computer again. He didn't seem rude or anything, so it was pretty hard to figure Virgil out right now. For now, it just seemed like he was a busy man.

“Rin Childress.” The boy nodded his head, his hair falling out of the bangs he had swept it into. He pushed them back into place, looking up at the librarian again. He seemed indifferent. Rin pushed his sleeves up, adjusting his sweater as he did so. He waited for a schedule, knowing very well that he didn’t fill in the gender section. They took it anyways, so he wondered what they filled it in as. He leaned against the counter, waiting for his schedule.

CasualTea CasualTea

“Rin Childress.” The boy nodded his head, his hair falling out of the bangs he had swept it into. He pushed them back into place, looking up at the librarian again. He seemed indifferent. Rin pushed his sleeves up, adjusting his sweater as he did so. He waited for a schedule, knowing very well that he didn’t fill in the gender section. They took it anyways, so he wondered what they filled it in as. He leaned against the counter, waiting for his schedule.

CasualTea CasualTea
Virgil checked up on Rin's schedule but raised an eye brow. The gender portion wasn't filled out so he had to ask what gender what Rin was before handing it to him. It'd be troublesome if they're not going to the right dress rooms and bathroom and get in trouble for going to the wrong gender side of things. This should be for their own good. "Rin Childress... Just for the sake of not getting you in trouble for anything, are you a girl or a boy? Or else we might have to visit the nurse's office to officially check. Be honest here." Virgil asked bluntly. Should this child lie, the spirits lingering in the room would tell him. And they already know the answer.

Evan
“evan helors” he answered the young demon did take note that the man seemed to be a little uncaring probably ubsorbed in his work, interesting. Although Evan hoped he didn’t get bogged down in all the paperwork that he had to deal with.. considering his species and the rather... unorthodox power he had... hopefully he would be stuck alone because of that

Rin paused. Now that the libarian was asking, he decided to be honest. “Oh, sorry about that!” He bowed his head as a quick apology. “I’m a boy.” He said. “I thought that was a given.” He laughed, putting his hands behind his back. “Sorry again.” He smiled, looking over at Evan, still waiting for a schedule

CasualTea CasualTea

Evan
“evan helors” he answered the young demon did take note that the man seemed to be a little uncaring probably ubsorbed in his work, interesting. Although Evan hoped he didn’t get bogged down in all the paperwork that he had to deal with.. considering his species and the rather... unorthodox power he had... hopefully he would be stuck alone because of that
Rin paused. Now that the libarian was asking, he decided to be honest. “Oh, sorry about that!” He bowed his head as a quick apology. “I’m a boy.” He said. “I thought that was a given.” He laughed, putting his hands behind his back. “Sorry again.” He smiled, looking over at Evan, still waiting for a schedule

CasualTea CasualTea
Virgil shrugged and edited the schedule so it would indicate that Rin is a male. He then got Rin's schedule printed out and handed it to him and began working on Evan's schedule. It was pretty easy for him to do since all he had to do was search up the names of students on his computer and their schedules would pop up. Then he'd just print it, simple as eating pie. There was not a lot of paper work for him. It's just that he wanted to check up some websites online and look at pictures of girls but he still has a job to do.

A Unlikely Alliance
Interactions: AL.Over AL.Over
3 three cultist stood in the room. 2 were bodyguards for the man only know as CR. They wanted Peste for stealing a Horseman from them by becoming one. CR wore a black suit with a black tie. Completely shaved with a little tattoo on his neck.

CR had been told instead of chasing them with guns we chase them with powers. Humans are selfish in general so he had a feeling he could finish his job.

"Now Headmaster we are human obviously. We have goals and desires. What your motives are I am not for sure, but with our help that dream can become a reality.

Money, powers, fame literally anything you would want. We only require 1 thing. Bring us The Rat King. Dead or Alive all I need to see is the body and we are done. So what do you say?" He put out his hand waiting.

Alvar Madoka's POV
Featured : Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Alvar smirked at the words of the men. These hooligans would go so far for a rat? The Headmaster thought over the situation carefully.

Alvar was planning to nab 'That Woman' for the longest time, but he failed to do so even with his best efforts. That horrid women's power was the only thing he has to get his hands on before being able to take over the whole entire Magic Council, and the world would slowly be his. So, if he agreed to these hooligans' deal, he'll be able to get twice what he wanted once he dispose of them afterwards.

Alvar looked at the spokesman of the three. " I accept your deal. In return, I would like your cult to help me nab a certain woman...." The Headmaster smirked, shaking the man's hand.

AL.Over AL.Over "Plesaure doing business..." He let out a cackle."You might want to watch out for Victor though. He is one protective uncle. They are actually coming in early from thier trip. Found out about the resurrection."

All he hoped was that he didn't underestimate that boy Peste. He's not really human. He is a Horseman of The Apocalypse.

Victor's POV​
Victor sat on the roof smoking as usual. He's been thinking if he should mention The King's resurrection. Some of these kids have PTSD or some shit over him. He also had a strange feeling something was wrong. He hasn't been able to smoke outside in awhile. Due to all the snipers trying to kill him. Also it is strange he can go to bars and outside the school and not be ambushed. Something was just wrong and he couldn't explain it.

Rachelle Mori|More Steps To Move The Time (Location: School Gate)
Rachelle, today, was walking to and around the School Gate - the gardens had been somewhat busy these last few days, she thought she'd try to find somewhere else to go. But why the School Gate? Heck knows, just gotta find somewhere to relax, right? Rachelle would arrive upon the gate and stare at it, smiling. She got an evil idea - somewhat evil at least - but didn't know how it would work. She wanted to use it - but at the same time, she did not want to use it at all. She sighed in reluctance and instead just leapt up onto the walls that surround the gate instead, now on the borderline between the school and the outside world - where she would gaze out at the view. It was a pretty good view, all things considered - there's bustling life everywhere, these tall buildings over in the distance rout the sun across as large an area as possible - it was generally a pretty morning. She just wishes she had someone to share it with, and that she didn't get desires to twist and contort the vision of it as she knows it, putting her mask on to hide a frown she had on her face at that very moment. She dug her blade into the wall and her hair began blowing in the breeze that was floating on by.

(Open~!)

(I am bored so interactions)
Abbadon saw a glimpse of a person attached to the walls near the gate. Rachelle if he was correct. He had nothing better to do so he was going to mess with her. He pulled out his knife and slit his throat transforming into his monster form.
He used his appendages and claws to attach to the wall like a spider. He then went right up above her.

"Boo..." He said said with those nasty daggers for teeth showing in a toothy grin as usual.

Rachelle Mori|Not Again! (Location: School Gate)
He used his appendages and claws to attach to the wall like a spider. He then went right up above her.

"Boo..." He said said with those nasty daggers for teeth showing in a toothy grin as usual.
Rachelle shuddered a little - seeming surprised by the sudden monster's moves and approaching. She would get up, get her blade up and out of the wall, and sigh. "You know, I was hoping to actually enjoy this view, but OK..." She commented from behind the mask with signs of irritation. She's not particularly scared of the monster - still, she was just startled how it - well, crept up on her! Girl can't get a break. Just two weeks ago the same thing dropped on down from the roof and then back up with her to get away from others. And now here he is again and she's not too happy that her view over the natural lands are... disturbed. She moved her mask out of the way, sighing again. "What is it."

"Just fucking bored." He dropped some of his arms so he just hang there get really relaxing."I was go going to pick a fight with some drunk Russian retard, but decided against it." He said it loud enough that someone heard them.

"What the hell was that you inbred abamanation?" Victor slurred out from below flask in hand. He was on a drunken morning stroll

"It's not even noon and you are already wasted on vodka you fucking commie!"

"Your parents brother and sister? Did they come from Alabama? Because that is the only way I can see a child like you being born!"

Rachelle Mori|Boredom (Location: School Gate)
"Just fucking bored." He dropped some of his arms so he just hang there get really relaxing."I was go going to pick a fight with some drunk Russian retard, but decided against it."
Rachelle sighed. "I see..." She said calmly, just relaxing and once again gazing at the outside world with eyes open and full of wonder - wondering what is outside of these walls she currently sits atop of.
"What the hell was that you inbred abamanation?" Victor slurred out from below flask in hand. He was on a drunken morning stroll

"It's not even noon and you are already wasted on vodka you fucking commie!"

"Your parents brother and sister? Did they come from Alabama? Because that is the only way I can see a child like you being born!"
Rachelle hissed and Victor's viewpoint distorted - the flask in his hand turning into this giant goat like creature with multiple mouths and it screeched at him with all of them. Yes, this would mean he probably dropped the flask at realisation of how big that damn thing is - starting from the fact, well, it was originally 'in his hand'? Consider it a 'watch your tongue' warning on Rachelle's part, her covering her face with her mask once again to hide any signs of illusion-related damage she may be taking over time on her conscience.

"What the fuck? What was in that flask and am I on acid again." Victor was genuinely confused. Him being pretty drunk the scared factor wasn't really there.

"Hey Victor I bet I can drink more than you!" Abbadon yelled at him.

"You what mate?"

"Abbadon you can't win that contest...that man is godly when it comes to drinking." War said trying to persuade him not to.

"He is a simple human. I also weigh almost a ton I will be fine." Abbadon jumped down.

Victor ((Hope yall don't mind I am changing his mist power into smoke power. I was inspired by Delsin from infamous second son)) used his smoke to get 8 kegs.

"Were do you keep those?"

"In my room...duh."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back