• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Evan
location: school gate interaction: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Evan smiled once again glad to see rin was not off put by his strange appearance or even more unorthodox transport.

“Nice name there is rin short for anything it seems a little short like my name is short for something really long seems to be a trend where I’m from anyway”

Rin’s next question caused Evan to tense up clenching his red fists the flame pattern on his arms continued there anger dance across his limbs, then scratching the back of his head for a little before finally opening his mouth

“It’s not the most cut and dry power ever I’ll admit I call it the spell thief.... I sort of well... steal others magic.... not like copy it more like grab it and use it myself....err.. that doesn’t make sense either does it as far as I know it’s kinda like a parasite to other magic something to do with having magic and my parents sort of eating magic or something I don’t know how it works too well half the time it’s like it’s got its own mind... anyway enough rambling from me we should probably find a way in right?”

Rin shook his head. “It’s just Rin!” He said, smiling. As Evan explained his power, Rin simply nodded. “So basically, you steal powers?” He asked, looking Evan up and down again before lighting up. “That’s so cool!” He smiled. Since Evan seemed to want to get away from the topic, Rin turned his attention to the door again. He kicked it, frowning when it didn’t even budge. “It’s locked tight.” He sighed, banging his head against it, tensing up for a moment, as if reconsidering the choice. “Do you think someone would come if we called to them?”

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

~ The Rose of Hatred ~

Back at the school, Virgil arrived at the front gates along with a young lady with blue hair and clothes that would most likely belong to someone of wealth and status. She was carrying with her some of her luggage which seemed to be all in a roller. It seemed pretty big. She seemed unarmed but her gaze had somewhat of a piercing gaze as she looked at the school. She didn't look nervous or anything, she seemed to already have a plan. When Virgil opened the gates for them, they both walked in and to the library. She was given her schedule and a wave from Virgil as he started to look into new applicants for the school. The girl then walked out of the library, looking around and familiarizing herself with the environment.

This was Aria Rosethorn, a wealthy girl from Japan. She received high education in and was a top grade student. She was also a great role model to other students back in her old school because of how hard she worked, how brave she stood up to bullies and was well respected. It almost seemed too perfect to be true. In fact, it sort of was. This is a disguise Jin Kusanagi uses as she spies around the school for an organization in return for money to her bank account. Not only that, she has a rival she hopes to see again. And if the opportunity comes, she will cut her down. Not only Jin infiltrated the school, she didn't come alone. Her demon, Libitina, was using Jin as a vessel. As Aria walked around, she could hear Libitina's voice within her own head, but had to speak a bit out loud to communicate with her.

"Such a nice school. Perhaps the money isn't worth it? I see such worthy opponents."

"None of them are as worthy as her. I must exact my revenge upon her, no matter what. With your powers, that's achievable."

"That Korean bumpkin? She must be very skilled by now."

"I didn't expect her to rust. It'll just satisfy me more that she'll fall even harder..."

"Then the rest are just practice toys. Huhu~"

"Hmpf, if you choose to look at them that way."

The two conversed quietly as to not seem suspicious or even crazy. As Aria continued walking, she checked the map briefly to pin point to where she was and planning vantage points. The only ones she found were just the roof tops. Maybe some of the trees. Now she figured what she was doing was actually stupid. Where the hell's her dorm at? She wants to go drop off her luggage before she took a frigging walk...
Closers Violet Special Operative (Old).png

Last edited:
Victor's and Peste's Pov​
Victor had gone to see his brothers and Dad who were at a nice quiet bar. The nice big tinted window while the street lights flickered. It was a pretty peaceful quiet night. That was until some random guy was sent straight through the window.

"Who's next?!" Victor said with a absolutely wasted slur. He, Peste, his dad, and brothers stood surrounded by pissed off patrons of the bar. Fists up ready to fight.

One charged in and was grabbed by Peste who chucked him into a music player changing the song to a happy metal song about drinking.

Bar Fight Music:

"Now Victor your old man and your old brothers are...going to show you how to fight! The only rule don't kill anyone... Now...LET'S HAVE A BRAWL!" His Dad said tripping over his words as he was drunk as well.

Victor's Dad dashed around using the mist dash he gave to his son. Jumping into a crowd and then the brawl really began. Beer bottles flew everywhere and Victor was getting cornered by 5 guys. Peste ran over and dropped kicked one sending him flying into the wall. Then Victor got his hands on a chair smashing it over one guys head and using a leg to beat the other ones. Some dude came up from behind and tried to grab him, but he turned into mist and corn dogged him so hard the grown man was on the floor crying so hard.

Peste then began using his rat agailty to bounce off walls and kicked a big dude in the throat. Then punched a smaller man making the guy fall over and started twitching and foaming from the mouth. He then was tackled by a group, but Victor's big brothers came to the rescue getting the guys off him and picking him up. On his feet he jumped on to another guys back and forced his teeth to colide with the bar table. The battle continued as Victor screamed into the night."I LOVE RUSSIA BABY!"

Rin shuffled his way away from the two people that opened the door. It wasn’t that he was scared of them, he just valued his life enough to not do anything. Brushing his hair out of his eyes, he slipped behind the school gates, looking behind him to see if Evan was coming or not. “I’m headed to the library, I think they’ll have our schedules there. You wanna come along?” He tilted his head a bit, waiting for a response.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
( im really tired so you get a short post haha- )

Demon King's POV

The smell of burning flesh could be smelled. His own flesh being burned and ripped away. The Demon King sat in a pit of endless fire. The pain wasn't extremes but it was still painful. It was better than be ripped apart piece by piece. The kids began to pissed him off royally. He just waited for them to come. He even smiled.

"What is so amusing False King?" The oldest kid said mockingly.

"You might want to look out. They should be here any minute..." The sound of war drums could be heard coming closer."Ah yes here they come!" He said excited.

Behind the flames of ash fire a banner could be seen raised The Demon King's Army. They had taken back The King in 5 minutes. That's when the cult made there move. He was reborn

He was given a new weapon. He clenched it in his fist. A unbreakable weapon that could rot any living thing. He could destroy plant, food, and humans just by walking. The original Famine's weapon. Even though he rots constantly it is constantly healed.

"Behold you mere mortals! I am The Horseman of Apocalypse Famine and I shall cleanse the Earth! In other words...I AM BACK EVEN MORE POWERFUL THAN BEFORE!" He then let out a monstrous yell.

Abbadon's POV

Abbadon jerked up from his bed in the dorm. He got a bad feeling about something.

"Well shit I knew this would eventually happen..." War sighed.

"What happened?"

"The Demon King is back..." Abbadon fell out of his bed and vomited. He then transformed. Stress can transform him.

He busted through his door and let out a roar that shook the school. He then ran down the hallway screaming at everything he saw.

"No way could this be happening!" He kept repeating in his head. He then busted through the main door and jumped the fence. 2 students were near the gate.
He roared and waited to see of they were a threat.

Evan
location: school gate interaction: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
evan nodded at rin's simpler explanation of this powers "well yeah... i mean i guess it's cool... not the most useful like being able to change people's memories is actually useful" the young demon had finally noticed rins had been sort of staring at him "i guess my apprences is a little outlandish right? look kinda human don't i its weird" turning back around to the door he noticed that people had opened the gate waiting for a moment he looked at the rin who offered that he could come with to the library

"oh ok yeah sure sounds like a good idea to me...errr... wait..i should probably hmm nevermind"
he stopped rambling once again with a smile on his face he headed through the gate to follow rin to the library hopefully no one would look at him too weirdly. only to suddenly be presented with something rather aggressive it didn't phase evan to be honest he kinda expected something like this, although the strange thing was the red markings on his arms flowed up his body now he was totally covered in the sightly glowing red it forming a sort of badly drawn face on evan head snapping at the strange person evan knew it wanted out he wasn't going to let it unless he knew what this thing would do.

"err....ummm...hello?"

Last edited:
"Fucking disgusting insect..." He growled. Abbadon then dashed over and punched. His claws went right past his head and hit the gate behind him. It went straight through the metal like it was tissue paper. He was only 2 feet away. The shadow of the 7 foot monster towering over the insect. Intimidation was his favorite tactic.

Evan
while the strange markings continued to look like they were snapping and biting at abbadon, evan watched as he ripped through the gate only causing the young demon to smile bearing his comparative small but still very sharp teeth he wasn't too too phased by his comment.

"hi so i guess your one of the students here right? i will be honest your entrance is kinda rude, and oh sorry about the whole"he pointed at the almost sentient redness across is body "its just my magic its err a little aggressive you know? i mean you seem like someone that would understand that, oh i should introduce myself i'm evan, and you are?"

"A demon? You're one tiny little demon if you are. You can call me Abbadon The Vessel of a Horseman of The Apocalypse." He found his little teeth funny. He then showed his foot long teeth in a toothy grin.

Evan
evan scratched the back of his head at abbadon comment he would be blushing if is entire body was not already red

"well im small...for now... i err still need to shed before i start growing properly... anyway nice to meet you abbadon do you err work here or are like a student? does everyone look like you because you're kinda the most noramlish thing iv seen here well i mean... comparatively you look like my dads dog, and i really don't see why your trying to be so scary you actually seem kinda nice to be honest"

This kid was earning a bit of respect from Abbadon's Demon Form. A demon who doesn't fall under his intimidation. He backed off a bit from him.

"You're just lucky you haven't pissed me off enough..." War decided to take over this conversation. Being in demon form for Abbadon can cause headaches after awhile. He then transformed into to the 10 foot manifestation of combat War.
"Sorry about Abbadon being a bit aggressive. He is on edge after The Demon King broke free from Hell." He then faceplamed."Your a new student you have no idea what I am talking about." War then chuckled a bit.

Destiny's POV

Destiny and Jace walked along the corridors of the familiar headquarters. They had received the advantage of going home for a week with Destiny's hard work and Jace's....cheating skills. Destiny knocked out the school's private eye from spying on them and headed to the Rebel Headquarters.

Suddenly, they spotted two people in the distance. Two recognisable female and male rebel allies. " Hello, Destiny. Jace." The male called out, smiling. " Hello, Kayden." Destiny greeted. " I'm just about to finish Jace's cyborg body. You then just have to attach his seeming to the body, then we're good!" Kayden announced, proudly beaming. Jace pumped his fist in the air, thanking the male profusely.

The female smiled at the two children faintly. " Hello, Luna. " Destiny smiled," How is your power stone collection going? "

Last edited:
Evan
Evan watch abbadon still unphased by his transformations, he remained extremely optimistic, although he frowned a bit at the monsters comment and the voice change was a little odd though it didn’t matter much to him.

“Oh is ok second entity inhabiting the same body and umm?.. what that about demon kings I know I probably won’t understand it mabye my parents might but... err demons don’t like em much either since they drain people magic and kinda leave them for dead you know? Families are wired sometimes soo... umm mind explaining this whole demon king thing? Or is there anything more important I should know....or mabye I should just go if abbadon is getting grumpy he probably just need a good nap”

"No it's fine I don't mind explaining this. Well to give you a overview Abbadon was forced to let me inhabit his body by a cult. They believe that The Four Horsemen of The Apocalypse should be reunited. Either they will destroy the world in a battle or work together to cleanse the Earth. 3 exist now. Me War, a former student who killed a couple of students here Pestilence, and The Demon King Famine.

The Demon King ended up getting pissed at the school and threw a tantrum. He is a giant buff rat who walks on 2 legs just saying. He controls a entire rat army and attacked the school. He stole a shit ton of souls which most were returned to there bodies. A couple didn't want too and Lucifer made a deal with them so they took The King to Hell. The King himself was already powerful enough. The only way they killed him back then was blowing him up from the inside with the power of a neutron star. Now that he is back he is 5 times more powerful. If you want to hear more go to the library you'll find something on his past." He left some stuff out so he wouldn't scare anybody else listening.

Rin shook his head. “It really isn’t that nice,” he admitted, “It doesn’t help with self defense. I can use someone’s memories to catch them off guard, but I can’t use them to stop whatever attack they might be using.” He really hated the fact that his power didn’t extend beyond memories, but that was life. He was ready to walk into the school, but he had to jump back as he suddenly saw a monster. He stood there in the back as he and Evan talked. He wasn’t exactly scared, just caught off guard. He was barely listening, he was just trying to figure out what was happening, and how it affected him. When he heard about the library, he quickly cut in. “Okay, so we can go to the library now?” He asked, looking up at the monster again. “Because that’s what we were going to do.”
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

"Abbadon enjoys the library so I think he will enjoy going with you kids..." War then slowly transformed back into the shy boy.
"Eh...sorry about the whole monster thing...I don't really like becoming a monster..." He was completely embarrassed on how he acted."Now you guys said you were going to the library? I am trying to hideout from the teachers for a moment...because of that." He pointed at the destroyed gate. Then the busted front doors.

Rin narrowed his eyes. “Scary monster turns into a boy. Boy turns into scary monster.” He shook his head. Rin guessed power was probably the lamest of them all. Despite that, he managed to smile. “That’s right!” He said when the boy asked if they were going to the library. “Wouldn’t that be a bad place to hide though? The library is probably in the center of the school.” He glanced at the damage, but didn’t seem to mind. It would be easy to fix this if someone had the magic to do so, right? “So it’s up to you whether you want to tag along or not.” He shrugged, looking over at Evan again, waiting to see if he would say anything.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

"It's easy to blend in so I use it if I get flashbacks and run out of class..." He looked down and then shook his head."Well then shall we go?" He wasn't planning on having PTSD flashbacks now.

Evan
location: school gate interaction: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
as rin buttend into there conversation they suggested that the whole group should go to the library watching abbadon change back into a human kinda disappointed evan he sorta liked the monster creature more not that it mattered much to him. the angry red marking finally seemed to have settled down return to flame like patterns across his arms ad thins seemed to die down he turn quickly to rin,

"yeah we should all go sounds good... also don't think your powers are useless rin mine aren't even that useful at least your can do things there is nothing to be ashamed of if you can't useit to fight with"

Dr.Peste's POV
After the brawl at the bar they all left before cops showed up. The group than went back to a giant mansion. Peste knew Victor's family was rich, but jesus christ this was big.

Once they got inside and was chewed out by Victor's mom she treated the wounds anybody had and then everyone went to there rooms to sleep. As Peste sat on the edge of his bed. He looked down and rubbed his eyes. When he looked back up Lucifer was leaning against the wall.
"Jesus fucking christ!" Peste was startled and then sighed."Sticking with the punk rock band leader look? Also can you learn to knock?"

"Sorry to spoil your vacation...but he escaped..."

Peste already knew who the person was. He rubbed his eyes in frustration and he was trying to hide the terror in his eyes.

"He has been reborn as Famine. He can rot any living being. So that means there is 3 Horsemen now as you are Pestilence obviously."

"Wait what?"

"Oh I never told you did I? In our contract you inherited his power you can use The Demon King form without losing yourself. You also get access to use his mace. Now I recommend you get back to school." He then opened a fiery portal and walked into it disappearing.

Peste was a little floored, but he instantly got up and told Victor. His parents had heard about The Demon King before so they understood. They couldn't get a flight now so he thought he was going to have to wait till morning.

"We can just take our private jet." Peste's jaw dropped to the floor.

"You have a private jet?"

"Yes so let's get going!" They then got in a car with one of his brothers who was a pilot. He was willing to fly them. He didn't drink much so he wasn't wasted. They then boarded the plane and made there way back to the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back