• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Felia was inside the school grounds just reading quietly, she already knew what was happening and she'd rather not partake in it, It would be dumb to barge into something so Felia stayed and stretched her ability a bit farther just to grasp an idea of some people.

Lily placed her hand on the sketch she had just finished, drawing out a sword that was a little too heavy for her. She forced herself to hold it, pushing herself out of her corner, trying to see any kind of battle. She pushed herself onto the windowsill, punching out the window with her wing, immediately hating the decision she had made. Blood and glass was now mixed into the wing, as if she wasn’t bloody enough, trying to spot Lance.
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

Dr.Peste POV
Dr.Peste sat in a chair cigarette in hand smoking on a porch. He was nowhere. In the depths of The Kings mind. Unlike The King who was filled with the hate this place wasn't a nightmare. He was able to create his own little farm with a nice house. While The King was stuck in a nightmare if Peste took control while he had this. He had a music player playing "Song for My Father".

His following of the bossa nova drum beat was cut off by a naked kid who began to form on his fields. He was puzzled then ran over when he heard the kid start crying. He was no older then 8. The kid was scared because Dr.Peste had his Plauge Doctor mask. So he took it off. For the first time someone saw his entire face. He let his black hair flow out. His brown eyes and a scar on his neck. The kid then calmed down a bit. So he took the kid inside to his house.

While he fixed the boy some milk. The boy told him what happened. Dr.Peste began to squeeze the glass in anger. It eventually broke. The kid jumped a little bit at the sound of the glass breaking.

"Sorry about that now what's your name."

"Joseph..." He said between his tears.

"It's ok Joseph he can't get to you. Here watch this!" He said picking up the glass shards.

The glass began to float piecing it self back together. The milk then came back in to the glass and it was good as new. The kids excitement was cut off by a knock at the door. Dr.Peste told the kid to stay down he went and opened the door.

A man in his early 30s at most stood there. He had long red hair and red eyes. He wore a black suit without a single wrinkle with a red tie."Hello there Peste. Nice to meet you I am Lucifer and I am here to help you."

Dr.Peste was a little shocked, but let him in. He sat down in a chair in the kitchen next to the boy."Now that you are here what do you want?"

"The King has been one royal pain in the ass for me obviously. Slaughtering demons constantly. Now for the deal. I will create you a new body same with that kid there. You will keep your powers ,but will not have the curse.I will also return the souls back to there bodies if possible. All you have to do is let me possess you for a bit."

Dr.Peste still a little stunned since you know the devil being here, but his deal was too good to pass up. Demons lie all the time, but if there is no reason to lie.

"You must really want this guy dead if you are willing to do this. Deal." He shook Lucifer's hand then darkness.
Back to the battlefield​
The Demon King finally was able to get away from his attacks, but then he felt something horrible all throughout his body. The pain dropped him to his knees. "What is this?" The pain was so bad he threw up.

Then the outline of a body could be seen on his back like it was pulling away from something. Then it his back bursted open and Dr.Peste jumped out buttnaked out of his back holding the little boy that Alro saw back in the classroom. He had jumped out where Alro could see him. He put the boy down by the dome and he turned his attention to The King. His back bursted open even more and he screamed in pain. Souls started shooting out the opening heading back to the original owners.

"Now kids Dr.Peste isn't with us at the moment. I am Lucifer himself The actual King. Now I am going to need you all to stop fighting." The rats that had been fighting all fell over just passed out not dead. Even Muscle stopped his rage and went back to a calm state of mind.

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Arlo was getting ready to fire another shot at the Demon King, when he saw him writhing in pain and a body started coming out of the Demon King. A man, soon appeared out of his back, naked. Arlo quickly turned away his face from the man, embarrassed. He then saw a boy come out of the Demon King as well, not just any boy, one of the twins, he was shocked to say the least. Once the man put the kid next to his dome, he extended his dome to contain the kid incase anything bad happened to them. He then heard a loud scream of agony, it was coming from the Demon King himself. Souls started appearing out of his back and they floated off, presumably to find their own bodies. The man introduced himself as Lucifer and Arlo watched as most of the rats passed out. "Uhm," Arlo laughed nervously, "Wwhat do you mean you're Lucifer, I would have never imagined the King of all Demons to look like a normal man, and what where you doing in the self proclaimed Demon King's body, how did you get this boy back?!" Arlo was starting to panic, he didn't know what to do, why Lucifer of all people was here, he didn't know how to deal with this situation.

Kairon Kairon "Well obviously this isn't my body. This is Dr.Peste's and we made a deal. This disgusting creature kept his word in that one kid would be safe with Dr.Peste. Any more questions?" He looked around smiling. The Demon King got up and tries to attack him."What did I say about fighting?" He then caught The Kings attack in his one hand. He wagged his finger at him like a dog. Then he flicked him sending the demon flying back.

"Uhm, well, who is Dr. Peste, I remember hearing The Demon King say something about him, is he important?" Arlo was quite confused at this development.

Felia stretched her ability a bit farther just outside the school. "Hm... That's interesting..." Felia mumbled to herself getting up and walking outside.
" I guess no one is around."
She walked around letting the puppet on her left hand dangle, listening to the minds of others. Finally Felia settled under a bench underneath a tree.

Kairon Kairon "Let me give you a little overview. Dr.Peste or The Rat King is part of a The Kings family tree and all boys inherit a curse were The Demon King's soul enters the body. You can ask Bell or Victor if you want more info." He smiled and turned back to The King and his face turned to indifference.

"What you going to drag me to Hell? I hope you try!"

"Oh I'm not dragging you to Hell. They are." He then pointed behind him. The ground rumbled and shook and a old rusty locker busted out from the ground about 25 feet away from The King.

"Now when I made the deal with Peste I said I would bring back everyone he stole from today. Three students weren't so lucky and have no body they can return to. I told them they could move on to the afterlife." He then paused as the door flung open. Fire could be seen and there was no doubt about it. It was a gate to Hell."...but they refused and instead asked for this."

Three kids climbed out the first one the oldest was maybe 17. Then came a boy about 14. Then finally a 8 year old that was familiar with Alro stepped out. The clothes of each was burned and ripped.The oldest was missing a eye. They carried chains and hooks that were glowing red hot and they had evil smiles looking at The King. "They said if they were going to die they would rather be the personal wardens for The Demon King's seat in Hell." The Demon King was about to hurl a insult and the 8 year old spoke."Shut your mouth!" She yelled throwing the hook and chain. The hook landed in his mouth piercing though his lip. He screamed as he was now a fish on a hook.

"Don't cry already. That is a waste of good agony." The oldest boy hissed out then he threw his hook and it pierced his leg. He then yanked the chaining knocking him down. He turned around and had pure terror his face. He tried to scream for his rats to get up and help him. Then the 14 year old threw his chain piercing his back causing him to scream again."You heard what the lady said!" The two then started chanting The King's army war chant as they began dragging him to them. The girl then looked up at Arlo she smiled."It's ok I am happy now. Just make sure my brother stays safe." Then she started dragging him.

The King started clawing at the ground. His fingers began to leave a blood as he clawed at the concrete. He was screaming and yelling for help. The kids jumped back into the locker pulling him in. The King put his hand out looking for help. Then the sounds of him screaming were cut off by the locker closing shut leaving The King's hand behind. Then the locker disappeared into the ground."Welp my job is done here. Have a good day kids." Then Dr.Peste returned to his body collapsing on the ground."It's finally over..." He said.

Lily had decided to limp her way over to the battle site, just in time to see even more horrific things. She was worn out, though she felt like she didn’t have a right to be. She pushed herself up next to Arlo, taking another medical kit out of a satchel she had made. “So...what do we do now?” She asked in a small voice, glancing back at the rubble of the school. “We have to deal with this somehow.”
Kairon Kairon

Arlo listened to Lucifer tell him a little bit about Dr. Peste, and listened intently. He then watched as a locker came out of the ground, fire spewing out. He saw the three children walk out of the locker, hooks in hand, and saw the 8 year old girl. He watched the gruesome scene unfold in front of him. When the girl looked at Arlo and told him she was happy, he smiled at her and made a silent promise to do everything he could to protect the boy. After the locker was finally shut, Arlo started laughing, though it was devoid of any humor. "It's over." He dropped to his knees, his barrier going away as well as his enhancements. "It's finally over." Arlo was completely exhausted, both emotionally and physically. After everything he had seen and done that day, he needed a rest. Lily had said something to Arlo, but he didn't quite hear what she said. Arlo wobbled and fell over on the ground and passed out, his last thought being that he was happy that everyone was safe. Then he face planted.

Lily had decided to limp her way over to the battle site, just in time to see even more horrific things. She was worn out, though she felt like she didn’t have a right to be. She pushed herself up next to Arlo, taking another medical kit out of a satchel she had made. “So...what do we do now?” She asked in a small voice, glancing back at the rubble of the school. “We have to deal with this somehow.”
Kairon Kairon
Kairon Kairon "Let me give you a little overview. Dr.Peste or The Rat King is part of a The Kings family tree and all boys inherit a curse were The Demon King's soul enters the body. You can ask Bell or Victor if you want more info." He smiled and turned back to The King and his face turned to indifference.

"What you going to drag me to Hell? I hope you try!"

"Oh I'm not dragging you to Hell. They are." He then pointed behind him. The ground rumbled and shook and a old rusty locker busted out from the ground about 25 feet away from The King.

"Now when I made the deal with Peste I said I would bring back everyone he stole from today. Three students weren't so lucky and have no body they can return to. I told them they could move on to the afterlife." He then paused as the door flung open. Fire could be seen and there was no doubt about it. It was a gate to Hell."...but they refused and instead asked for this."

Three kids climbed out the first one the oldest was maybe 17. Then came a boy about 14. Then finally a 8 year old that was familiar with Alro stepped out. The clothes of each was burned and ripped.The oldest was missing a eye. They carried chains and hooks that were glowing red hot and they had evil smiles looking at The King. "They said if they were going to die they would rather be the personal wardens for The Demon King's seat in Hell." The Demon King was about to hurl a insult and the 8 year old spoke."Shut your mouth!" She yelled throwing the hook and chain. The hook landed in his mouth piercing though his lip. He screamed as he was now a fish on a hook.

"Don't cry already. That is a waste of good agony." The oldest boy hissed out then he threw his hook and it pierced his leg. He then yanked the chaining knocking him down. He turned around and had pure terror his face. He tried to scream for his rats to get up and help him. Then the 14 year old threw his chain piercing his back causing him to scream again."You heard what the lady said!" The two then started chanting The King's army war chant as they began dragging him to them. The girl then looked up at Arlo she smiled."It's ok I am happy now. Just make sure my brother stays safe." Then she started dragging him.

The King started clawing at the ground. His fingers began to leave a blood as he clawed at the concrete. He was screaming and yelling for help. The kids jumped back into the locker pulling him in. The King put his hand out looking for help. Then the sounds of him screaming were cut off by the locker closing shut leaving The King's hand behind. Then the locker disappeared into the ground."Welp my job is done here. Have a good day kids." Then Dr.Peste returned to his body collapsing on the ground."It's finally over..." He said.
Hyunjin arrived just in time to see the demon king get dragged to Hell. She was still in her Shadow Assassin form in which, she had to find a way to turn back somehow. She walked over to Lily since she still went out of her way to find medical supplies from the rubble of the nurse's office. She dropped a few satchels next to Lily and spoke. "This is all the medical supplies I could find from the nurse's office. All we can do now is just... Recover. I'm gonna go find my team and that stupid headmaster." She said before she walked off. This was the second time she's saw a fight that ended in ruins. The first was that village, and now the school. She then realized, with the school in ruins, the rebel organization probably has multiple opportunities. But she just wondered where was everyone currently, at what's gonna happen after this?
AL.Over AL.Over Kairon Kairon

The rats got up and turned back into normal sized rats leaving swords and shields all to the ground. They then scattered except for Ralph who jumped up on his shoulder and put his arms doing his little hug. Then Victor came over and gave him hug.

"You know you had me worried you little shit?" He said hugging him."Ok Uncle Victor I am naked get off me." He said pushing Victor off him for the moment. Then The Demolition squad came to him. Muscle went and gave him a big hug."Yeah Doctor back!"

"Man I thought you were dead for sure. Also I thought you would be ugly under that mask. All hail The Rat King I guess. Now we are going and I got to buy Muscle here a big bag of candy." Nuke said. Then he saw Victor was not paying attention he slipped away unnoticed.

Victor then noticed when they were already gone."MAN NOW HE OWES ME 250!" Dr.Peste then got up and began to leave."Ok I am out of here I am naked and tired. I owe all you guys a favor. If you need anything leave a piece of cheese and note out in the woods." He then disappeared into the forest.

"There is something we got deal with first." He then turned into mist. 15 seconds later he came back with The Headmaster and threw him onto the ground. He was bloody and bruised from the rats when they caught."Now you are going to answer some questions for us all right?"

Lily took the medical supplies, opening her mouth to ask something that didn’t come out. She shook her head, pushing herself towards Arlo. He had obviously passed out. It was all a mess. He seemed more tired then anything else. She didn’t understand what everyone had against the headmaster. She hadn’t interacted with him at all. “We really need to fix the school,” she murmured, trying to remember what the building looked like before it had gotten bombed. Using her crutches to lift herself back up, replacing some of the windows and other things, just trying to tidy everything up.

Canth Canth "Hey Maria Dr.Peste gave me a note I guess when I gave him the hug. It has your name on it. Here." He gave the note to her not opening because it said "VICTOR DON'T YOU DARE GET NOSY!". The note said "I am had Lucifer write this note for me while still stuck in the demon. I have seen what he has done. I am sorry I couldn't stop him. He didn't deserve that kinda death. Then for The Headmaster to have it covered up made it worse. At least now The King will be stuck in the depths of hell -Dr.Peste"

Felia continued reading quietly, very aware of her surroundings and the situation. Most people would be surprised because she hadn't had a scratch on her, she was perfectly fine. She glanced behind at the destroyed school "I guess I will lost in other thoughts." She faced back to her book like nothing had happened at all...

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
Lily looked up at him, just kind of nudging the sword towards him. “Your name?” She looked at him with confusion, “Lance. Or Lancelot” she said, kind of nudging Arlo with her hand. She was afraid of what was going on with him, taking out the potion that she hadn’t drank. She wasn’t a medical professional, so she was unsure as to what she was really supposed to do. She pushed Arlo’s mouth open, forcing the potion in there, waiting to see if she had just killed him, or if she had actually helped.
Kairon Kairon

Arlo sputtered and say up, coughing. He had woken up and felt rejuvenated, in fact, he didn't feel tired at all. Arlo looked around to see Lance and Lily next to him. He stood up and brushed himself off, slightly embarrassed that he had passed out. He remembered about the boy and frantically looked around to find him, once he did he walked up to him and said, "Hey, are you good?"

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
"I want my sister back" The little boy was upset, he seemed to be on the verge of tears. It makes sense, he had been through a lot in the past hour, losing his sister and all. Arlo was never really good with children, infact, he didn't really like any children at all, but he will have to make an exception regarding this one.
"Well, if it means anything, you're sister said that she was happy."

"I still miss her."
Arlo paused, not sure what to do in this situation, he decided on getting him something to eat, he felt hungry as well so it would help both of them.
"I have some food if you want some, you must be starving after dying and all." Arlo reached into his bag and pulled out the box of cupcakes that he bought from Lily, he gave one to the boy's face lit up once he saw the intricately made cupcakes, he grabbed one of them and dug in. Arlo was starving as well so he grabbed one and ate it. Arlo had walked towards Lily, going to comfort her. Today had been a lot, physically and emotionally, for Arlo so it must be much worse for Lily and be hoped that she was okay. "Hey Lily..."Not sure how to bring by up what had happened, they stood in silence for a minute when he finally said, "You're cupcakes are really good." He instantly cursed himself for saying that as it may as well have been the worse thing he could've said in that situation.

Felia sighed out of boredom, so without a second thought she sat up and walked inside the now destroyed school leaving her book on the ground. As she wandered around the school she kept hearing nearby voices but this time in reality... Felia moved farther away from the voices not really wanting to talk to people in person, soon she stopped in the middle of walking. Turning around still hearing voices just faintly, not really knowing what to do she sat down on the ground finding a necklace,
It had a gold chain and in the center was an emerald... She put the necklace instead the puppet glove and stayed still not wanting to be found yet.

AL.Over AL.Over Victor picked The Headmaster up by his collar."I have a question why was The Demon King not dealt with earlier? Cause look were it got us!" He said pointing at the school."You basically almost killed us all because you don't want to tell us anything! You knew about it to because it was covered up as a training accident." Victor then pulled out a cig lit and took a quick drag out of it. He then put it right by his neck almost touching it."You can't can't wave your hand and get rid of me! I should kill you for the shit you caused!"

Lily had been staring at the rubble, trying to replay everything that had happened over the course of the day. She felt like it had been years, not just hours, since she had been sitting in her little walk-in closet. She wondered what had happened to her stand. It was probably blown up, just like everything else. She quietly scolded herself, telling herself that her cupcake stand was less important then everything else that had happened.
She perked to attention when she heard Arlo, just offering a small nod as her only kind of acknowledgment. The silence was killing her, but she didn't know what to say, words were failing her. "Yeah..." she only kind of nodded, before seeming to have something click. "I mean-thank you!" her personality seemed to inflate for a moment, only to deflate twice as fast. "What do we do now?"
Kairon Kairon

Arlo wasn't really sure what to do know, everything had been going so fast he didn't have time to think of what to do next. "I...guess we try to rebuild. I have to take care of the boy over there, I promised his sister, the thing is though, I don't know how to handle children," He watched the boy. He had finished eating his cupcake and had started playing in the dirt, doing whatever 8 year olds did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back