• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
CasualTea CasualTea Canth Canth Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge "Hey nerd it's been awhile hasn't it?" He said scratching his ass and he smelt his fingers too."Wait are you the girl who wouldn't give me her secret stash of sake. Oh her name was Hy... I can't remember, but are you her?" He then called over the rest of his group saying that he found someone to fight with us.
Canth Canth Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge
Hyunjin stopped on her way and saw Victor. She decided to say hi since... Well... It's Victor... "Yeah, it's me. And again, I don't have any sake or any alcohol, you drunk." Hyunjin bluntly before looking at the rest of Victor's group.
Closers Bai Splendor of Darkness.png

CasualTea CasualTea "I'm just a bit buzzed anyway I got my cigs so I will be good in 5 mins." He then froze and looked at the craters on the ground he then clenched his fist."Did you meet a guy named Nuke?" He sounded mad saying that.

CasualTea CasualTea "I'm just a bit buzzed anyway I got my cigs so I will be good in 5 mins." He then froze and looked at the craters on the ground he then clenched his fist."Did you meet a guy named Nuke?" He sounded mad saying that.
"Oh about them, we made a deal that if I win a couple of duels, they would stop the mortar bombardment. So they're holding off on firing the rest of their ammo supply." She said as she nodded about the fact she met Nuke.

CasualTea CasualTea Canth Canth Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge "That dickhead owes me 50 dollars! I whopped his ass in a drunk monopoly game and somehow he was already down the street when when I asked for my money!" Victor then took a drag from his cig so he wouldn't be so pissed."Anyway I assume you know Bell, Maria, and Eva. We went to confront him I was smashed into the ground and broke my ribs on a tree. Maria was punched into a trees branch and Bell got sent to the next universe by a street fighter move."

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Arlo watched as The Demon King devoured the poor girls soul, silently cursing himself that he got himself into this situation, but at least know he knows not to attack. "Well, then. It seems like you have us in a bit of a checkmate. Uhm, I'm not sure if you're going to attack us because if not I'm just going to barricade our room. See ya." He created a barrier for everyone on the ground and floated back up to the classroom, he widened it enough to make sure it would act as a floor and made it so if attacked, it wouldn't hurt anyone. He waited for people with other more permanent defensive powers close off the ground, making it really hard to break through, and did the same for the walls and ceilings, basically making them prisoners of their own prison. Arlo walked over Lily and flopped down next to her, worn out. "Hey Lily, how are you doing?"

Lily had just finished tying a bandage on someone’s arm when Arlo flopped down next to her. She examined for any more wounds, and then forcefully pushed herself next to him. “The wing’s not going away,” she muttered, pulling at a feather and blowing it away. “But I think I’m good.” Her cheeks were wet, she might have been crying. She quickly dried off her cheeks with her arm, and then looked at him again. “How about you?” She took the potion from earlier out of her pocket, looking at it as if trying to figure out what it was made of. “You seem pretty worn out,” she admitted, looking at their sort-of prison for a moment. “Did you see anyone coming to help?”

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Arlo played down, trying to relax in a situation such as this. "If I'm being honest, I'm worn out. I have been making a lot of giant room sized barriers and it's starting to take its toll on me. I'm tired and I'm not sure if this will hold long enough for us to come up with something. I'm really..." Arlo tried to find the words for how he was feeling, his emotions are all mixed up and it's hard to explain what exactly is going on inside his head. "Concerned." Arlo finally settled on a word. He didn't know what to do. He had never been in a situation like this and had no idea how to get out of it. "I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to help everyone, if I can save everyone, if I fail..." He stopped hissentence, not wanting to think about what will happen if he fails everyone and if they lose. "I didn't see anyone coming, but we can only hope..."

CasualTea CasualTea Canth Canth Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge "That dickhead owes me 50 dollars! I whopped his ass in a drunk monopoly game and somehow he was already down the street when when I asked for my money!" Victor then took a drag from his cig so he wouldn't be so pissed."Anyway I assume you know Bell, Maria, and Eva. We went to confront him I was smashed into the ground and broke my ribs on a tree. Maria was punched into a trees branch and Bell got sent to the next universe by a street fighter move."
"Confront... Nuke?" She was so confused by this drunkard's english...

CasualTea CasualTea "YEAH I AM DEFINITELY TALKING ABOUT NUKE WHO DRINKS AND BLOWS UPS HIS HOUSE EVERY DAMN WEEK. NOT THE HOMICIDAL POWERFUL DEMON WHO SAID HE WAS GOING TO MURDER US ALL!" He sighed after that and mumbled under his breath I need a drink as soon as possible.

Kairon Kairon Even with his shield he could still attack him."What you want to save all the kids?" He got right up to the barrier."Life doesn't work like that..." He then banged his head against shield and blood was splattered all over the shield. His head dented in he looked at Alro and set both his hands on fire. One took the shape of a 8 year old boy and the other hand a 8 year old girl. "I've got 2 tasty souls here. Each being sufficient enough. I will let you chose which one will be eaten and the other will be safe with Dr. Peste. If you don't give me a answer I eat one. Then torture the other one. Then end up eating both." The boy and girl were screaming for help. They were twins. The brother said he was let himself be eaten so she could get away. The girl wanted her brother to be saved."My, my, what a pickle you are caught in now .Boy or girl?"

CasualTea CasualTea "YEAH I AM DEFINITELY TALKING ABOUT NUKE WHO DRINKS AND BLOWS UPS HIS HOUSE EVERY DAMN WEEK. NOT THE HOMICIDAL POWERFUL DEMON WHO SAID HE WAS GOING TO MURDER US ALL!" He sighed after that and mumbled under his breath I need a drink as soon as possible.

Kairon Kairon Even with his shield he could still attack him."What you want to save all the kids?" He got right up to the barrier."Life doesn't work like that..." He then banged his head against shield and blood was splattered all over the shield. His head dented in he looked at Alro and set both his hands on fire. One took the shape of a 8 year old boy and the other hand a 8 year old girl. "I've got 2 tasty souls here. Each being sufficient enough. I will let you chose which one will be eaten and the other will be safe with Dr. Peste. If you don't give me a answer I eat one then torture the other one. Then end up eating them." The boy and girl were screaming for help. They were twins. The brother said he was let himself be eaten so she could get away. The girl wanted her brother to be saved."My, my, what a pickle you are caught in now .Boy or girl?"
"Yeah yeah, I seem to figure. Now, where is the 'homicidal powerful demon' right now? We don't really have time for this chit chat..." Hyunjin asked somewhat out of annoyance. They wasted some time already, it's only a matter of time before the Demon King figures out that the bombardment won't be coming anymore...

Kairon Kairon
Lily looked at her feet, still kind of shaken. “You can’t save everyone,” she whispered, tracing her finger along part of the forcefield. She opened her notebook, pressing her pencil against the paper, but her hand didn’t move. “Someone has got to come eventually, right?” Her voice was small, she was on the verge of a breakdown. She felt so small, she felt so useless. She felt as though she could hear the voice of every person that had died, slowly beginning to sketch the potion she had been given. She couldn’t find any words.

Then the guy appeared again. He was holding kids, and one was going to die. Her eyes widened, glancing over at Arlo. She didn’t want to die, but she couldn’t think of anything else. She pushed herself up using her crutches. “What if you took me instead?” Her voice broke, holding up her notebook, “I can make souls and children and stuff.” She didn’t know what she was doing. A voice in her head was screaming at her, but she ignored it.

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Arlo stood in shock, he assumed that The Demon King was going to hurt himself to eat more children in front of them, but making him choose was not what he expected. He was thinking of who to choose and was about to answer when Lily spoke up. "What! Lily, what are you doing! You can't just have him take you!"

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Kairon Kairon "Nope Lily! Our ballsy friend thought this was all fun and games. What was I going to do? I was just a showoff he thought. You are running out of time before I get impatient and go with my plan. Boy or Girl? Blue or Pink?" He let out a sinister laugh."Welcome to the real world! You are human you have zero power expect protecting and look were that got you. You want to protect them all it can't happen.NOW BOY OR GIRL! Who's screams of anguish will be burned into your memory and who's cries of sorrow from losing a twin would you hear?

Master Ace, pointing to the all seeing tear, showed Lance what was going on in the school. "As you can see, there has been an attack on the school. I believe you remember him correct?" Lance was already chomping at the bit with a look of seething rage. "You must remain here for the time being to steady your powers. If you don't..."

"What? That Dragon is going to show up? Why should I care at this point? These people, my friends are in danger! Why the heck am I just up here doing nothing?!" He threw over furniture in the room in frustration. "Why can't I go to them?"

"I am not saying you are not prepared to face anything down there, however if you do not steady yourself before this fight you could kill them all. You may be the body of the Great Thunder Dragon, but that doesn't mean you can just fling all of your rage on the area without consequence." Ace was unfazed by his students outbursts of rage, "Think clearly in your head. What to you is most important?" It was at this moment that Lily had one of her wings ripped off. Something seemingly stirred within Lance briefly. He closed his eyes slowly, a sound beginning to echo in his mind. Something familiar.

"There is only two paths to travel down. Which will you choose? The path of a Human or the path of a Dragon. The choice is yours to make. Even if you decide to push me aside the Skylar shall awake from his slumber."

"Choices again?" Lance spoke softly, "Dragons? Humans? Demons? Witches? This whole world is filled with things that a normal person would never believe. In the end it doesn't really matter what I choose, Dragon. To protect all of those I care about, I can't be weak any longer right?" Lance clutched at his face. Master Ace, seeing where this was going reached his hand out to the student.

"Wait. Don't make any rash decisions..." Without warning the feeling in the room was beginning to grow progressively electrifying. "What are you..."

Dropping one hand down to his side, and keeping the other on his face he looked up at the man. A long yellow, glowing, slit for an eye showing itself between the locks of Lances hair.

"I don't care if I have to destroy a thousand Dragons, or even the Devil himself. I wont be locked away for all of eternity." A Long streak of electricity arced around him as the pocket dimension began to tremble and shake around them. "Good-bye." Turning he reached both hands in front of himself, as if parting a blind or a curtain. Prying apart a gap in between the pocket dimension to the school, he began to step through.

"You do know what this means right?" He called out, a small smile on his face. "You will take this burden on yourself?" Lance didn't respond, but merely waved as he passed through.

Arlo, relaxed. He focused his mind. There must be a way out of this. He kept repeating that in his head, the panic building, trying to think of any way to fix the situation. He came up short, but he needs to choose, otherwise they will both die. He has no other choice."The girl, free the girl."

Lily stared at him, her eyes wide. She had said only moments ago that they couldn’t save everyone, but she wasn’t expecting little kids! She fell back, bruising her elbow as she did so. She tried to figure out Arlo’s reasoning, why she couldn’t be taken over two little kids. She watched the girl, her gray-blue eyes almost unblinking. This was disastrous, and an image that would be stuck in her mind for a very long time. She backed up, still not breaking eye contact, not letting her brain forget a single second of this. She didn’t know why she was putting herself though this torture, there was already enough. She thought she was going to back out, a shiver shooting up her spine.

Kairon Kairon narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Slowly the air began to spark around the area by an unseen force. It was unclear where it was coming from, but there was something odd going on. Still there was no cause for the sudden influx of the sparks, nor the flickering lights all around them. It was almost was like that of a Poltergeist or something.

Kairon Kairon ((This is before you come in I was just doing something)) "A rule of thumb to live by "The world is cruel and unfair"." He devoured the girl, but kept his promise on letting the other live. The boy looked at Arlo. "Why not me? Why her?" He cried in anguish and disappeared to wherever Dr.Peste had got himself to."Now shall I do it again or do you get my point across? I can hurt you all without touching you. Now who wants to pick next a 4 year old or 55 year old grandma? Any takers?" He looked around the room no takers he thought. He was starting to wonder what the hell happened to his demolition squad, but then he sat down again in the middle of the room.

Arlo stood there in shock. He wasn't sure what he expected, of course the demon wouldn't abide by his word. He flopped down on the ground, his legs had stopped working, he wanted to stand up, but couldn't. He didn't know what to do. He had his mouth wide open, everyone around him couldn't believe what they saw either. He didn't know what to do, he felt useless. He didn't notice the electricity until he actually got shocked from touching one of the chairs legs, trying to prop himself up. He looked around and noticed that the lights where flickering, everything was acting up. He knew immediately that Lance was coming. Arlo stood up and waited for whatever came next, stone faced.

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants "How about neither." For the briefest moment smoke and electricity filled the room, the walls and ceiling seemingly ripping apart. From within the room a dark mist of water and electricity emerged from every corner of the room. From within the mist a large silhouette of the serpentine head of a Dragon could be seen. The body of one of the four Dragons presiding over the world. "You have done enough." With a single wave the smoke cleared revealing, not a dragon, but Lance, standing in the room. He put a steadying hand on Lily so she didn't fall over. There was something obviously different between the usual Lance and what they were seeing now. Reaching up he plucked off his headphones with one hand, his Dragon eyes watching the Demon Lord with disinterest. "I won't be needing these anymore." Before engaging the monster before them, he placed a small piece of paper in Lily's hand. He was counting on Lily to draw what he showed her on the paper without question. If she did, this would make his life much easier. Cracking his knuckles, he slid his foot forward just a little bit and drawing his fist back, the energy crackling around his body began to intensify. He compressed it into a single point and launching it in the direction of the monster, a massive dragon claw punched the Demon Lord out of the classroom, through the hallway and out of the building. Following after his opponent, he gave a quick wave to Lily. "I will buy you time. Just finish that quickly please." Running out of the destruction he caused, he landed gracefully outside, his hands never reaching for his knives yet. Kairon Kairon narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

"Evil comes in many forms I suppose." He spoke pointing at the obviously unharmed Demon Lord, "That doesn't mean that I will let you get away with anything you want." Raising his hands up in a fighting stance, he prepared for his opponent. The electricity already merging into place to form a strong layer of armor over his clothes like a suit of armor. Just what was Lance up to? Would be the question on everyone's mind.

Arlo watched as Lance appeared out of thin air, he was sad and upset from what he had witnessed, instead he turned that into drive to help stop The Demon King. He watched Lance punch right into The Demon King and out of the building. He thought that Lance may not be able to do it on his own, so he enhanced his legs, winded up, and pushed off against the ground, leaving a large indent against the ground, and moved extremly fast. He was outside with Lance. Arlo reached out his hand and enhanced Lance's entire body, making him move much faster than he was before, and making him much stronger. Arlo wanted revenge for everyone who had died, and he will work as hard as he could to win. Arlo looked at Lance, catching his eye and nodded, showing that he's going to help if he could.

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Kairon Kairon "You know I was wondering when the hell you would finally show. I am still pissed off about last time Pikachu..." He said getting up and stretching."Now Dr.Peste is lost in my mind. So no more vaccinations, but Alro this is a surprise getting up of your ass." He got some rubble of his shoulder so he wiped it off. He whistled and a couple of rats came to his side and gave him a mace he called "Envy" because even Oni enevyed how big she was. At a 9 foot long mass of wood and metal.
"Now I am getting serious!" His teeth gained 4 inches and his claws grew even longer. His hair stood up, his eyes glowed red, and his muscles grew even bigger. He grew to a size of a massive 9"10. Then horns grew out of his head and his skin turned red and gained his harden skin.."Behold The True Demon King!" He yelled after he transformed it shook the very school and ground beneath him. His Rats began to get even more bigger and even more hideous then before. He changes all pawns follow suite.

He banged his club into the ground and it cracked the Earth it sending all the rock and debris toward the two students. He then jumped 20 meters brought the club down. Missing a direct hit, but knocking the 2 back at least from the shockwave.

Victor screamed like Tom when he saw the monster before him."Jesus christ who knew you could look even butt uglier."

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Arlo jumped up in the air to avoid the shockwave of the club hitting the earth and made quickly made a shield to block the debris. He landed and watched as The Demon King brought his club down, not being able to avoid the shockwave, Arlo blocked most of the damage with a shield and stood his ground. Arlo taunted The Demon King, he then reached out his hand and a barrier encased the handle of the mace, he closed his fist and tried to crush it into splinters. Arlo completely enhanced his body, multiplying his speed, strength, and durability. He then jumped towards the rats and punched one right in the gut, maybe not enough to kill it outright, but enough to knock the wind out of them. Arlo continued ramming his fist into the rats stomach area and finally, quickly made a forcefield in the Rat and explode it from the inside out. Arlo fought the rats, hoping to give Lance a chance to attack The Demon King.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back