• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"You can call me Nuke. I heard how you blew The King to pieces I wish I would have seen it. Now you see we are not like the other pawns down there. We have free will unlike the others and let me tell you we hate him and we are bored. So we will leave if you beat us all in a 1v1 duel. We don't like killing kids anyway so you can keep these mortars and the ammo. Deal?" He then put his hands out waiting for a handshake.

"You can call me Nuke. I heard how you blew The King to pieces I wish I would have seen it. Now you see we are not like the other pawns down there. We have free will unlike the others and let me tell you we hate him and we are bored. So we will leave if you beat us all in a 1v1 duel. We don't like killing kids anyway so you can keep these mortars and the ammo. Deal?" He then put his hands out waiting for a handshake.
Hyunjin raised an eye brow. She guessed this was a good deal. But to 1v1 duel... All of them? Or just those particular three? She wasn't sure and it sounded like a good deal. But in the end, she would just destroy the hardware anyway. But seeing how fast the other rat was... She just went in for the handshake and hoped she didn't just catch the Black Plague. She's definitely washing her hands after this. "Alright. Deal. I hope you can keep your word." She said, still really unsure about everything and not sure if what she was doing was the right way to go but... She just went with the flow and it's just a big cluster fuck...

CasualTea CasualTea (We can continue this later) "You know what since I have a feeling I would get my ass kicked I won't fight. Hey Muscle you fight first then Hellfire." Muscle got up and skipped over to them."Me smash cute lady. Get candy and pizza." He did his toothy grin.

"Now when you say your ready the fight begins. Once you kill him 3 times he will get tired and probably go suck on a Dum Dum or something like that. Ok you ready?" He said looking over to here.

( man i love falling asleep, i can barely grasp what’s happening haha- )
Lily had seen more people arriving. She felt overwhelmed, taking as many steps back as she could. There were students that she could recognize from the last few weeks, but there were some that looked different. She was quiet for a moment, realizing she probably looked a little different as well. While she was trying to figure out what she could do, she felt one of her wings being ripped off. The pain was similar to having a limb taken off, but since she had created it, the pain hadn’t been as bad as it might have been. There was still blood dripping down her shoulder, making her shirt stick to her back. She was a little dizzy, but able to figure out that people were telling her that they were going to find Lance. Using her remaining wing for balance, she pushed herself back, trying to ignore her misty vision. There was someone else fighting the demon king, and she didn’t know how much longer she could stand. She still had the potion in her pocket, she had been in pretty good shape when it was given to her, but now she was definitely worse. But she could still move, she would live. She grasped Arlo by the shoulder, trying to hold herself up, but also trying to pull him back, so that they would both be out of the way of the battle.

Kairon Kairon

Canth Canth "Hey Bell look who's in there." He pointed towards a cage that had The Headmaster himself. The slimy bastard who covered up anything that came his way. Nobody was guarding him and he was pretty beaten up. Victor didn't want him dead."We can come back for him later and at least the mortars stopped. Actually I think from here I can get my cigarettes from here." He let his hand and eye turn into mist he travelled to his room and brought back his box and matches. He took a long drag out of one and he felt his ribs going back to there original place. He could now walk by himself

Alexander Bell & Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
“It doesn’t have to scare him, it just has to be enough to take him down. Honestly, he should be scared. Meredith isn’t someone you want to mess with. Hell, I’m scared of her.”

-I’ll see if I can find her, Ellery’s voice echoed in his mind.

“Alright, Ellery’s gonna do her best to talk her into intervening. Fingers crossed?”

“So, this sister of yours, is she more powerful than you?” Maria piped up.

Alex frowned and shot her a look. “She’s got maybe a hundred more years of experience than I do, but no, she’s not more powerful. Technically, I’m more powerful, just...in a different way. It’s complicated. She’s a highly skilled witch with some very powerful demons in her company. She heads all of the witch covens on the European continent. Represents them in the Grand Coven. Like I said, not someone you want to piss off.”

“Sounds intense,” Maria agreed. She also hoped this sister of his was more powerful, because at this point Professor Bell had hardly made any sort of dent in the rat demon.

When Victor decided it was time to retrieve his cigarettes, Alex pulled back a little to give the man some space. And when he was miraculously healed, he released the boy and stepped back, glad to be free of the extra weight. Alex was no more than a skeleton beneath his oversized coat. His strengths lied in witchcraft and mischief, not lifting heavy things.

“Eh, or we could just leave him,” Alex mumbled beneath his breath, giving the Headmaster a look of utter distrust. The professor had no interest in wasting what little of a heart he had left on the man.

Canth Canth "I want this bastard to answer some questions for me later. Like why my nephew wasn't helped earlier? Why was it covered up as a accident and The Demon King was hidden? He doesn't look like he is going anywhere." His blood was boiling, but he had to hold it back. Of he didn't he was going kill this dude right here and now.

Victor then walked out of the forest and the school was in view."Welcome to Hell on Earth I guess." Fires everywhere, craters in the ground from mortar shots, flying rats, the war cry from the rats, the screams for help, and people fighting for there lives against waves of rat mutants. This was literally Hell.

CasualTea CasualTea (We can continue this later) "You know what since I have a feeling I would get my ass kicked I won't fight. Hey Muscle you fight first then Hellfire." Muscle got up and skipped over to them."Me smash cute lady. Get candy and pizza." He did his toothy grin.

"Now when you say your ready the fight begins. Once you kill him 3 times he will get tired and probably go suck on a Dum Dum or something like that. Ok you ready?" He said looking over to here.
She then looked at Muscle and then to Nuke. "So... All I have to do is... Kill him three times or at least, until he gets tired of it?"

CasualTea CasualTea "Yeah basically...now let's go!" Nuke said the match had begun.

"Me Muscle. Me pound face of pretty lady." He then ran towards her and attempted to give her a good punch to the stomach.

CasualTea CasualTea "Yeah basically...now let's go!" Nuke said the match had begun.

"Me Muscle. Me pound face of pretty lady." He then ran towards her and attempted to give her a good punch to the stomach.
She jumped away before she quickly made a small axe attached to a chain using her ice and threw it at Muscle, striking his shoulder and pulling herself towards him and aimed for vital points in his body. She mostly hit around the neck area and using the axe as a handle for her to stay on his back, she mostly used it to stab his nape a couple of times.

"I don't think we could leave Victor behind if we wanted to," Eva joked.

"Now, if you could bring your sister here somehow, that would be..." she winced, cutting her thought short. "Terrific. Just terrific."

CasualTea CasualTea He fell over and died. Then he regenerated got back up and scurried behind Nuke."I don't want to fight pretty lady. She hurt me." He was basically crying.

"Why the hell would hide behind me! You are 7 feet tall not a good hiding spot. Ok just go Hellfire give her a actual fight..." Hellfire jumped down from a branch he had been sitting in."Let the fight begin or whatever... I need a drink."

"Try to hit me when there are ten of me." Hellfired signed to her. He then started side stepping he was doing it so fast he was leaving after images making it seemed like there were ten Hellfires. He then pulled out his grenade launcher off his back and signed a message to her."Who's who."

CasualTea CasualTea He fell over and died. Then he regenerated got back up and scurried behind Nuke."I don't want to fight pretty lady. She hurt me." He was basically crying.

"Why the hell would hide behind me! You are 7 feet tall not a good hiding spot. Ok just go Hellfire give her a actual fight..." Hellfire jumped down from a branch he had been sitting in."Let the fight begin or whatever... I need a drink."

"Try to hit me when there are ten of me." Hellfired signed to her. He then started side stepping he was doing it so fast he was leaving after images making it seemed like there were ten Hellfires. He then pulled out his grenade launcher off his back and signed a message to her."Who's who."
Hyunjin scoffed before she took out her blade and swung in a circular motion, a wave of ice surrounding the area creating a blizzard and ice shards being hurled around Hellfire and his after images. She then leaped up into the air and slammed her blade down to create an explosion of ice, which would hit all the after images and Hellfire himself if he was still close to her.

CasualTea CasualTea Right before the attack he jumped backwards and was out of the blizzard. Then he lined up his shot and blasted a shell at her.
With the explosion of ice, it created a wave as well so the projectile collided with the ice instead and exploded, creating an opening in her icicle bowl. But it allowed Hyunjin to charge at Hellfire with herself and a few other phantoms.

Alexander Bell & Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
Alex flashed Eva a look, feeling very teamed up on at this point.

“Alright, alright. I’ll make sure Ellery tells her to step it up.”

Bell returned his eyes forward, looking on the destruction that lay before him. Destruction that had once been a school.

“Looks like World War Three out there,” Maria observed, eyes wide as she took the scene in. “What’re we gonna do? I can’t imagine we stand any chance against an army of flying mutant rats and mortars.”

“We need to keep moving,” Alex sighed. “We can’t stay out here.”

“And we need to do what we can to try and save as many students as we can,” Maria reminded.

“Yes,” Alex replied. “That. Alright, I’m going to try and find this guy. Shouldn’t be too hard given his size. Victor, you’ve got history with him, so you’re with me. Maybe you’ll figure out some way to take him down while we wait on Meredith. Eva, Maria, I need you two to get as many students as you can find to my office. I’ll have Ellery meet you guys there, she can help move everyone into the Familiar plane. They’ll be safe there.”

“What’s the Familiar plane?” Maria asked, frowning in her suspicion.

“It’s a portal of sorts,” Alex sighed, “Just...Ellery can explain, but we need to hurry. While there are still students left to be saved.”

CasualTea CasualTea "Not quick enough." He signed and then began dashing around her at mach 3 now. He only came in for small tiny cuts,but they would add up eventually. Then he decided to pull out his bag full of impact nades and he began to bombard her.

CasualTea CasualTea "Not quick enough." He signed and then began dashing around her at mach 3 now. He only came in for small tiny cuts,but they would add up eventually. Then he decided to pull out his bag full of impact nades and he began to bombard her.
Hyunjin couldn't quite keep up with Hellfire's speed but she could keep up with how fast the impact grenades were coming at her. She began creating another blizzard and redirected the grenades back to Hellfire. After the last of the grenades exploded, she used the blizzard to create an ice fog so thick that it concealed her fully in a vast area.

CasualTea CasualTea "You must know that taking away sight doesn't save you.!" Nuke yelled over into the mist."How do you think we caught you earlier!"

The only the sound of the wind blowing past her. He was trying to maybe give her a hint of fear. He had a feeling it wouldn't, but might as well since he had the chance.

CasualTea CasualTea "You must know that taking away sight doesn't save you.!" Nuke yelled over into the mist."How do you think we caught you earlier!"

The only the sound of the wind blowing past her. He was trying to maybe give her a hint of fear. He had a feeling it wouldn't, but might as well since he had the chance.
Because the fog was mainly made out of ice, they began to merge into Hellfire's position and freeze him. Soon, the fog cleared and Hellfire was covered in ice. But something felt weird inside him... Like he was being possessed since there was a shadowy aura lingering around him.

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Arlo was starting to get tired, he has many barriers that are large, especially the dome one the covers the inside of the room, and it's starting to take it's toll on him. He lowered the barrier everyone was standing on to the floor, and got rid of it, which seemed to help a bit, but not much. Nonetheless, he still had his confidence show through. He knew that he couldn't find all of the bombs and protect them by himself, so instead he crushed his barrier around the bomb, making sure to cover the floor as well, and either made it explode and contain it, or destroy it, then dismissed his barrier. Suddenly, Lily's wing was ripped of by the rat kings tail, before she could fall, he reached out his hand, yellow energy radiated from the wound and it stopped bleeding. He wasn't healing the cut, he was more so protecting it from harm and numbed the pain a bit. "Anyone who can help, protect this room from any more mortar shots, I cant do all of this myself, put your skills to use!" People started rushing, some were creating protection for the room, and once they were done, Arlo released his barrier, which took a large proverbial weight off of his shoulders. Some people were healing those that were hurt, and others were getting ready for a fight. This all happened fairly quick so The Rat King wouldn't have much time to attack them.

Arlo turned towards The Rat King, ready for a fight, and said. "Well, I see that you don't like us, why? Villians always love a ton of exposition, so why not monologue, tell us your motives, who you are, you know. Villian things." Arlo obviously didn't take The Rat King very seriously, seeing him as a joke. It may have been his cockiness and arrogance taking over, but, at the very least, it would make The Rat King angry, or he would get an opening when talking. Either way, it's a win win scenario because when you fight an opponent who is angry, they make mistakes, and a few mistakes is all a person needs.

Last edited:
Lily forced herself to kneel, obviously wobbling. Barrier...barrier...barrier! She flipped through her notebook, trying to piece together some kind of wall. Her vision was blurry, but she wasn't letting that stop her. She realized another barrier was up before she had time to put herself together. She pushed herself back, going where the other injured students were. She could hear Arlo getting ready for a fight, and she didn't know what to do. She opened up her notebook again, managing to make a forcefield that separated most of the injured students from the fighting ones. It was more powerful wall than forcefield, but that bought time either way. She tugged at her other wing, trying to make it disappear, but it wouldn't leave. She didn't know why exactly, but she decided to focus on it later. Instead of trying to fight, she focused on healing again, making more medical kits.

CasualTea CasualTea 'YOU LET FRIEND GO!" Muscle ran over to his friend and punched the ice until it was opened enough to tear Hellfire out. Hellfire looked at Hyunjin and sighed "No hard feeling's. You kicked my ass fair and square, so you win."

"Deal's a deal. We are done fighting we will stay because we want to see you kick that demon's ass. In fact let me tell you something you will want to hear. The classroom that is barricaded we were suppose to bomb that. Tons of students and The False King are in that room a teacher and a group was seen walking in the carnage. Victor is with them so tell him I said high." Nuke said as he started walking over to a hill a safe distance away."Oh yeah you better hurry he is going to pissed when he hears the mortars aren't coming those students are basically dead meat."

Kairon Kairon "Well little boy you think this is one big joke?" He then pulled out his hand and lit it on fire with a lighter he stole from Victor." Now take a look at my hand..." The fire began to shape into faces. They would scream for help some would scream for mommy then be burned away."You see these are all from today. Trapped in my mind a prison basically. They become my play things and I eat off of there soul whenever I take damage." He looked at his hand as if it was a wax sculpture laughing."If you noticed I got all types of people in here. From the age of 4 to the age of 60. That's were I got our war chant from. Slaughter the young, slaughter the old. slaughter the weak! slaughter the strong! Bow to the King or be put in hell with them all. Here I will eat off this 10 year old girl to get my skin hand back." A girl then was seen screaming in agony saying from her soul being taken. She kept screaming please let me go home. His hand regenerated and it brought the fire to a small ball. The girl let one more help me then The King clenched his hand into a fist."Know keep making jokes tough boy." He got up and went to the other side of the room were he had been before.

CasualTea CasualTea 'YOU LET FRIEND GO!" Muscle ran over to his friend and punched the ice until it was opened enough to tear Hellfire out. Hellfire looked at Hyunjin and sighed "No hard feeling's. You kicked my ass fair and square, so you win."

"Deal's a deal. We are done fighting we will stay because we want to see you kick that demon's ass. In fact let me tell you something you will want to hear. The classroom that is barricaded we were suppose to bomb that. Tons of students and The False King are in that room a teacher and a group was seen walking in the carnage. Victor is with them so tell him I said high." Nuke said as he started walking over to a hill a safe distance away."Oh yeah you better hurry he is going to pissed when he hears the mortars aren't coming those students are basically dead meat."

Kairon Kairon "Well little boy you think this is one big joke?" He then pulled out his hand and lit it on fire with a lighter he stole from Victor." Now take a look at my hand..." The fire began to shape into faces. They would scream for help some would scream for mommy then be burned away."You see these are all from today. Trapped in my mind a prison basically. They become my play things and I eat off of there soul whenever I take damage." He looked at his hand as if it was a wax sculpture laughing."If you noticed I got all types of people in here. From the age of 4 to the age of 60. That's were I got our war chant from. Slaughter the young, slaughter the old. slaughter the weak! slaughter the strong! Bow to the King or be put in hell with them all. Here I will eat off this 10 year old girl to get my skin hand back." A girl then was seen screaming in agony saying from her soul being taken. She kept screaming please let me go home. His hand regenerated and it brought the fire to a small ball. The girl let one more help me then The King clenched his hand into a fist."Know keep making jokes tough boy." He got up and went to the other side of the room were he had been before.
When Hyunjin heard the fight was over... Hyunjin, in her shadow form, came out of Hellfire. She was about to do her finishing move but there was no point in that. She did feel a bit disturbed... But the method of the kill would be very lethal. She nodded at Nuke before she began icing over the ammo "This ice is just insurance. It will thaw in... Probably in a few hours. I'll see you guys later. And Hellfire, good fight. Maybe I'll come back and give the big guy some sweets as an apology for stabbing him in the neck a lot." She said before she started sprinting back to the school, trusting that those rats would hold off on mortar fire. If they did start firing again, she's coming back with probably no mercy. Though now, her main target was the Demon King. She's got a few new tricks up her sleeve now.

CasualTea CasualTea Canth Canth Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge "Hey nerd it's been awhile hasn't it?" He said scratching his ass and he smelt his fingers too."Wait are you the girl who wouldn't give me her secret stash of sake. Oh her name was Hy... I can't remember, but are you her?" He then called over the rest of his group saying that he found someone to fight with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back