• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Canth Canth AL.Over AL.Over ((Here he comes)) "SHORYUKEN!" He said when his fist made contact with Bell's chin. He had decided to do the street fighter move he had seen hundreds of times. Bell was sent flying he then turned around and look at his 5000 rat army. Ordering them to follow his march to the school. He was coming for them and no one was going to stop him. He then flew up into the air when they were nearby the school.

(( Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , I'll start my part of the plan. ))

Destiny's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea

Destiny and Jace walked around in school's main building. The school looked different during the School Festival. There were booths everywhere and students were scrambling about to buy Technical Ability Type Class's products and food.

There were really young children accompanied by caretakers as well. Some were just three years old. Destiny and Jace walked through the crowds. Jace was having a great time trying games and buying a few products. " You are a figment, Jace. You do realise that these products will not work for you ? " Destiny teasingly asked Jace. Jace simply pouted. " A figment can have fun too, right ? " Jace countered.

Walking towards the main building, Destiny and Jace looked around at the abilities of the students. Destiny pitied them, to be honest. They live a lie under that terrible Headmaster. Looking through Special Ability Type Areas, Jace had much fun with their RPG games and won several of them, much to Destiny's surprise.

Jace skipped happily through the hallways with Destiny trailing behind. Destiny had bought the Special Ability Type Class's healing stones, made from a magic wielder with the ability to turn magic energy into items. Destiny thought that these would help with her health.

Suddenly, she spotted two familiar students walking in the distance. Destiny remembered their names as... Hyunjin and Shinku. Grabbing Jace by the arm, Destiny approached the two students with a smile. " How is life treating you on this fine day ? " Destiny greeted.
Hyunjin was fairly unguarded, considering this was a festival, a moment to celebrate in festivities while it lasted. She had bought some stuff along the way, just simple necklaces and bracelets. She even bought some stuff for Shinku too, a simple necklace with a crystal that looked a lot like ice. She also let Shinku do her thing as well, if she actually did. Upon hearing a familiar voice, she turned towards the siblings. She was still a bit iffy with them but right now, they should look like everyone's having fun. She smiled and waved towards them. "It's treating us very well, especially today. I'm not sure how long the festival will last for, so we should all enjoy it while it lasts. It probably won't be the same next year, right?" She said with a giggle in the end. It was rare seeing Hyunjin so laid back. She had already taken off her coat and folded it into her string bag, folded up her sleeves and loosened her tie and collar so she could have a bit more breathing room underneath. She still had her sword sheathed behind her and her hair was still braided into a tail in the back, so that hasn't really changed.

Alvar Madoka's POV

Alvar looked out of the window with a frown. His private eye had reported of Professor Bell and others fighting with a demon-like figure through his clairvoyance. Deepening his frown, the Headmaster slowly sat back in his chair. The School Festival was still in process, and the Dangerous Ability Type students weren't necessarily allowed to participate in the event other than shopping.

According to his private eye, the Demon King was heading for the school at the moment, moving at a speed of an average vehicle. Connecting his microphone to the school speakers, Alvar tapped twice on his microphone. " All Dangerous Ability Type students, please report to the Headmaster's Office immediately. " Alvar spoke, " There is a emergency concerning you children. "

"This is what you call a barrier?" He punched a huge hole on the top it and the rest of it collapsed ."Mortal witches and heretics I have come with my army. Now bow down." He then looked at his army. "If they don't submit kill them...NOW GO!" The horn went off, the battle cries pierced the air, wingers dove in, and the sound of the war drum was heard. The somatic class was attacked first. The defenseless looked on in horror as 5000 5 foot rat monsters rat humans poured in. Snarling looking for people who wouldn't submit. Some began to throw fire bombs at tents causing even more pandemonium. He looked on with glee he will only get inolved if it was deemed necessary.

Qillatu was smashed headfirst into a tree. You almost expected a squeaky toy sound effect, but this was not a cartoon.

Eva earned a solid boot to the chest for her trouble. She flew into a tree and crumpled to the ground, broken.

Alvar Madoka's POV

Alvar looked out of the window with a frown. His private eye had reported of Professor Bell and others fighting with a demon-like figure through his clairvoyance. Deepening his frown, the Headmaster slowly sat back in his chair. The School Festival was still in process, and the Dangerous Ability Type students weren't necessarily allowed to participate in the event other than shopping.

According to his private eye, the Demon King was heading for the school at the moment, moving at a speed of an average vehicle. Connecting his microphone to the school speakers, Alvar tapped twice on his microphone. " All Dangerous Ability Type students, please report to the Headmaster's Office immediately. " Alvar spoke, " There is a emergency concerning you children. "
Upon hearing the announcements and sighed. She shook her head as she spoke out a phrase before. "Ah chincha... Well, I guess we should get going then. Hopefully 'sooner the better' can allow us to enjoy the festivities after this. Let's go then." Hyunjin said in an annoyed tone before she began walking, once Shinku and Oralie started as well too. She clearly didn't want to show up but she supposed she'll sacrifice her enjoyment for the sake of others'.

AL.Over AL.Over He said that he would stay out, but the Headmaster's office just wide open. He flew down and picked op a humongous rock at least 2 tons. He held it up with one hand then yelled loud enough that the Headmaster would hear it."Hey catch you filthy monkey!" He then pulled his arm back and his veins pulsed as he chucked it at the window.

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Shinku sighed when she heard the announcement. She was glad that she bought healing serums from Technical Type Classification Class's shopping district upon hearing that another mission is tasked to them. Following Hyunjin, Oralie and Kenric to the Headmaster's Office, Shinku kept all of the stuff she had bought in her backpack.

Suddenly, she heard screams echoing through the Hallways. If she remembered correctly, it was coming from Somatic Ability Type Class's area. " Let's hurry up. " Shinku urged her group, not liking the shrill screams coming from the Somatic Ability Types.

As the group ran to the Headmaster's Office, the screams for help never stopped. Suddenly, when the group was finally at their destination, a sound of shattering glass sounded from the Headmaster's Office. Shinku yelped in surprise, so did Oralie and Kenric. Hyunjin was speechless for the most part. Shinku looked at Hyunjin. " Should we tend to him or shall we save ourselves ? " Shinku whispered to Hyunjin in panic.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
Upon hearing the announcement, Arlo looked over at Lily. "I think that we should be going to our ability type areas." Be safe. He grabbed his bag of cupcakes and walked out of the closet. He looked went to his ability group and tried to find Lance, hoping that he knew what was happening and why they were here.

Shinku's POV

Shinku sighed when she heard the announcement. She was glad that she bought healing serums from Technical Type Classification Class's shopping district upon hearing that another mission is tasked to them. Following Hyunjin, Oralie and Kenric to the Headmaster's Office, Shinku kept all of the stuff she had bought in her backpack.

Suddenly, she heard screams echoing through the Hallways. If she remembered correctly, it was coming from Somatic Ability Type Class's area. " Let's hurry up. " Shinku urged her group, not liking the shrill screams coming from the Somatic Ability Types.

As the group ran to the Headmaster's Office, the screams for help never stopped. Suddenly, when the group was finally at their destination, a sound of shattering glass sounded from the Headmaster's Office. Shinku yelped in surprise, so did Oralie and Kenric. Hyunjin was speechless for the most part. Shinku looked at Hyunjin. " Should we tend to him or shall we save ourselves ? " Shinku whispered to Hyunjin in panic.
Hyunjin had to make a decision, as much as she wanted the headmaster to keel over and die, they still needed him for information. With the current situation, they have no clue what was going on, therefore they were blind. They needed information and then it would be clear. She started towards the headmaster's office. "We need the headmaster alive if we need to get a hold of the situation. We're blind as it is right now." Once they got to the office, Hyunjin prepared herself and unsheathed her sword. She kicked open the door and moved inside the office, prepared to face whatever was in the office.

Destiny's POV

Destiny looked at Jace. Jace nodded, falling back behind the group. Destiny passed him a scarf. " This scarf is made of a lasso-like material, so just use it as a weapon. It gives off a sudden hallucination of light that lasts for 2 minutes. " Destiny told Jace, her voice strained with stress. Jace took the scarf and raced into the office. Destiny took a healing stone before coming into the office with her accessories in hand. At the Demon King's statement, he clearly would want the Headmaster to beg for his life. Destiny gagged when he saw the Demon, not used to looking at these beings. Jace didn't look so good as well, neither did the other two girls.

Hearing the Demon's threat, Destiny held back and glanced at Jace. Jace nodded and stood still as well. Hyunjin looked slightly reluctant, so did Shinku. Silence continued to be observed as the staring between the two sides continued.

Canth Canth Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Victor woke up finally. His ribs weren't fully healed and he didn't have his cigs either. He was just going to have to wait. He kicked Bell who was knocked out cold."Hey wake up..." He then looked at the ground at his allies. Everyone was knocked out at this point. He sat and waited by a tree to see if Bell would wake up. He began to chug as much alcohol as possible so the pain would not be as bad. Since he would feel his ribs going back to there original place."You all need to wake up already that motherfucker is going to kill as many people as possible."

CasualTea CasualTea AL.Over AL.Over "Hello. Looking for this?" The Demon King was holding The Headmaster by his shirt."Anybody moves I am chucking him out the window. I want to hear you cry and beg Headmaster."
Destiny's POV

Destiny looked at Jace. Jace nodded, falling back behind the group. Destiny passed him a scarf. " This scarf is made of a lasso-like material, so just use it as a weapon. It gives off a sudden hallucination of light that lasts for 2 minutes. " Destiny told Jace, her voice strained with stress. Jace took the scarf and raced into the office. Destiny took a healing stone before coming into the office with her accessories in hand. At the Demon King's statement, he clearly would want the Headmaster to beg for his life. Destiny gagged when he saw the Demon, not used to looking at these beings. Jace didn't look so good as well, neither did the other two girls.

Hearing the Demon's threat, Destiny held back and glanced at Jace. Jace nodded and stood still as well. Hyunjin looked slightly reluctant, so did Shinku. Silence continued to be observed as the staring between the two sides continued.
Hyunjin saw a stalemate. She remained on guard and stared at the demon king. She then started to speak, but not to everyone's expectations. "Look, we're ju--- A-Ack..!!" She then fell to the ground, holding her head. She began screaming in agony, experiencing a headache that felt like her head was splitting. It seems like the darkness inside her started spreading rapidly, coming into contact with the demon king, and a dark aura seemed to be enveloping her.

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best AL.Over AL.Over CasualTea CasualTea A winged rat demon flew down into the room next to him and whispered something in his ear ."Okay I have no idea what the hell is wrong with you, but I want to go and find Lance or Pikachu. So I hope you don't mind Headmaster you are coming with me." He then potato sacked The Headmaster over his shoulder and whipped out his wings and flew away.

Shinku's POV

Shinku yelped when Hyunjin started screaming in agony. Hyunjin clutched her head tightly, withering in pain. Shinku kneeled down beside Hyunjin. " Hey. Are you alright ? " Shinku asked in panic. Hyunjin didn't seem like she could hear Shinku. Shinku looked at Oralie and Kenric in worry and panic. They seemed concerned too, but they held still, remembering the Demon King's threat. Shinku was the only person close enough to Hyunjin that can help without moving, so she tried to calm Hyunjin down, asking her to breathe. The Demon King looked at them in some kind of curiosity.

Then, all of a sudden, a flying rat came whispering something into the Demon King's ear. "Okay I have no idea what the hell is wrong with you, but I want to go and find Lance or Pikachu. So I hope you don't mind Headmaster you are coming with me." The Demon King told the group, flying off into the distance with the Headmaster. Shinku didn't know what happened between the demon and Lancelot, but she knew it wasn't something good. " Hyunjin, we need to go. Lancelot is getting targeted by the Demon King and The Headmaster doesn't seem like he is coming back. " Shinku told Hyunjin in a whispered voice.

Shinku's POV

Shinku yelped when Hyunjin started screaming in agony. Hyunjin clutched her head tightly, withering in pain. Shinku kneeled down beside Hyunjin. " Hey. Are you alright ? " Shinku asked in panic. Hyunjin didn't seem like she could hear Shinku. Shinku looked at Oralie and Kenric in worry and panic. They seemed concerned too, but they held still, remembering the Demon King's threat. Shinku was the only person close enough to Hyunjin that can help without moving, so she tried to calm Hyunjin down, asking her to breathe. The Demon King looked at them in some kind of curiosity.

Then, all of a sudden, a flying rat came whispering something into the Demon King's ear. "Okay I have no idea what the hell is wrong with you, but I want to go and find Lance or Pikachu. So I hope you don't mind Headmaster you are coming with me." The Demon King told the group, flying off into the distance with the Headmaster. Shinku didn't know what happened between the demon and Lancelot, but she knew it wasn't something good. " Hyunjin, we need to go. Lancelot is getting targeted by the Demon King and The Headmaster doesn't seem like he is coming back. " Shinku told Hyunjin in a whispered voice.
"Ugh..! G-Go without me...! I-I'll catch up..!" She said as she was still in pain, not being able to get up. When she did get up however, she stumbled and fell against the wall. Upon impact, some sort of shadowy residue came splashing out. Shub then emerged from Hyunjin and greeted the others, but in a different form. "I'll go with you so Hyunjin can recover. Whatever darkness that's inside her, is out of my control ever since we came into contact with that Demon King. It even took affect to me." Shub said, her usual kindness and calmness had been switched off.
Closers Shub Abyss Enraged.png

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best AL.Over AL.Over "Take him to the cages we have on the outskirts of the school. Also get the mortars ready to attack the Tech Class group. Either he is going to die in this attack or I will do it personally." The flying rat took the headmaster and whistled. Then a group of rats came. His demolition squad. Thier ears had chunks taken out of them, scarred beyond belief. A eye patch on there leader. One was wrapped in bandages with burns all over his body. The last one was huge. Bigger than any other rat at a 6'3. He carried 3 mortars and the shells. "RAIN HELL ON THEM MY DEMOS!"

"With pleasure my lord..." They set them up and began to bombard The Tech Class with 2.The burned rat got bored and started bombing the main building. Shell after shell anyone in there was going to die quickly if they didn't get out.

Eva came to and immediately wished she hadn't. Everything hurt. She just wanted to lie down and let the world pass her by.

She laid still for a moment, but she soon became aware that Victor was trying to get her attention. The monster had left, heading for the school. They had to follow. They couldn't give up on the others now. She knew it in her gut before Victor had said it.

"I'm up, I'm up." She coughed. She rose gingerly, but her head was swimming and she almost passed back out. She couldn't tell what might be broken and what was just severely bruised.

"We have to get back. Where's Maria?"

Canth Canth Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge "Up there comrade..." Victor pointed up to the girl wrapped in a tree or at least in that general area he was shitfaced. "Just stay down for a bit... you look like your in pain take a drink. It will help actually." He said chucking the flask next to her. Now he was able to hear mortars. "Oh shit... don't drink too much just a couple of sips... you can't be drunk when we fight that."

Kairon Kairon Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
Lily had bit her lip as soon as she heard the announcement. “It can’t be too bad...right?” She murmured. She decided not to wait for something else to happen, quickly making her way back to the group. Thinking about it a little more, she wondered if she should have stayed at her stand. It had been tucked away, and easy enough to protect.

When she went back, all hell had seemed to break loose. Kids were running, crying, doing whatever they could with their abilities. She was trying to find Lance, or any familiar face really. She had to force herself to keep the ends of her mouth turned up in a closed smile, or else she knew she was going to cry. She could hear explosions all around, and she knew whatever magic some of the student could do would only last so long.

She barely looked up from her sketchbook, trying to make a tarp that was similar to a shield. Once she had successfully made one, and had tested it by throwing it into one of the falling bombs. When it exploded, schrapnel flew in her direction, cutting her face and arms, but when she saw that the tarp had held up, she used it to her advantage. She knew she couldn’t get out of the school in time, but something inside her wanted to at least go out helping someone else. She handed out her new creations to all the students that were having trouble escaping. She was scared out of her mind, unsure of what else she could do. She tried to ignore any thoughts coming into her mind, simply a spectator to whatever was happing.

Destiny's POV

Destiny looked at Hyunjin in shock. She didn't expect the girl to have such a big reaction to the aura that the Demon King gave off. Destiny looked around to see if she had any figments to spare. Looking at Jace, Destiny decided to let him do the task. " Jace, go see if you can support Hyunjin. " Destiny told Jace with a sigh, " Give this healing stone to her and see if she can walk with its help... " Destiny gave Jace the healing stone in her pocket, handing it to Jace with slight reluctance.

Jace nodded and walked over to the two girls. Jace handed Shinku the healing stone and told her to give it to Hyunjin. Destiny walked over as well, seeing if she could be any help. The healing stone seem to help a bit. Hyunjin's eyes weren't clouded anymore. Destiny looked at the open window in front of her. This was going to be one fight she'll never forget.

Alexander Bell & Maria Guadalupe-Valdez
“Up here!” Maria called from within the upper branches of a tree, completely shielded from view by a thick canopy of dark leaves. “I...I think I’m stuck.”

Maria struggled against the branch’s tight grip, not sure if she should feel grateful to its secure hold of her, or terrified she might never get free.

“Guys?” she called down wearily, not certain anyone had heard her.

Alex, who had managed to soften his blow just enough that cracking his back against a tree had not killed him, was slowly rousing. Victor’s not-so-gentle kick to his shoulder had caused the professor to stir, and he felt every joint in his body creak as he moved. It felt wonderful.

“Jus’...gimme a sec,” he slurred as he rolled himself onto his stomach. “I just gotta...oh god—“ he wretched darkness upon the earth in front of him, his back arching as a horrible spasm coursed through his body. The inkiness drained from his eyes, spilling down his face and onto the ground. The blackness soaked into the earth and disappeared.

Alex wiped blood and darkness from his face as he hoisted himself to his feet. He reached for a tree to steady himself, his breaths labored as his lungs cried out in agony. That had been disappointing.

“Oh, sorry,” Alex heard Maria’s call for help, and closed his eyes as he whispered his command to the tree. His hand on the massive trunk of one tree reconnected him to the forces around them, and the tree holding Maria unfurled and gently set her upon the ground.

“Thanks,” she mumbled, fixing her hair up before taking in their group. They looked worse for wear.

“Victor’s right, we gotta get back,” Bell insisted. He took a step, and instantly collapsed. Great. Alex caught himself, resting on his knees for a second. He drew in easy breaths, waiting for his vision to finish spinning.

“Okay,” he nodded and made to stand again. He staggered, but stayed upright. “I’m good. Let’s go.” Alex made his way in the direction of the school.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
Arlo looked around for a Lance as long as he could, until he heard something that sounded like a cannon, it seemed to be coming fro, the tech class, which he knew that Lily was in. He rushed out of the classroom, pushing past all of the teachers, and became lost in the chaos.

Arlo ran toward the Tech classroom, hoping that Lily was there, until he saw a large tarp in the middle of the hallway. It was one of the drawings that Lily had shown her, and there was a cannon shit about to attack her from behind. He reached out his hand and created a barrier that stopped it before hitting Lily. He ran over to the tarp and said to Lily, "Hey, you all right? Did you get hit by a cannon shot." After he said that, a loud boom erupted from the tech class and a large wave of people soon followed, most bloodied. "I don't think the Tech room is safe at this point, whatever is happening, hasn't happened to the Special class, we should go over there and find Lance." He ran back to the classroom, making sure to not go too fast for Lily, and called out for Lance, hoping to find him.

Kairon Kairon Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
Lily turned when she saw Arlo, blood dripping form a cut near her eye. That wasn’t the only cut found on her body, but that was one of the most severe ones. She hadn’t been hit straight on, but she had been hit by other things, such as shrapnel and other sharp objects. She wasn’t sure what to say. “Are we really safe anywhere?” She asked in a small voice. “They’re aiming for the whole school,” Either way, she followed, leaving behind tarps and some first aid kits. She didn’t seem to care about her own injuries, focusing on others instead. She sped after him, hoping that she could figure out something to do. She paused for a moment, as if sensing something. “It’s a demon,” she was shaking, unsure if anyone could actually defeat it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back