• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Alexander Bell
Professor Bell waited, eyes sweeping the room of students who all kept their silence. Figures. He anticipated this being a particular waste of time. Whoever thought it would be a good idea to mix Elementary with Junior with Senior was out of their minds. Oh well, he was stuck now.
“Alright, no questions. Great.” He dropped his hands, which had been propped against the desk in support, into his pockets and moved around the desk. He sat back against the desk, bright blue eyes on the mix of young and younger children.

“So, Magic,” he began, as he did all his classes. “Does anyone—?” Alex paused when the girl from earlier let out a small squeak. He eyed her closely, a frown tugging at his brow. When she failed to explain, but made no other sound, he continued.
“Where was I...ah yes, Magic. What is Magic? Any thoughts?” He turned his eyes on the class, not expecting anyone to answer. “There are wrong answers,” he warned. “But, of course, fire away. Anyone?”
Hyunjin sat at the second row, a seat away from the wall, and was more of focused on what she could find in her book about ice related magics while the professor had not yet arrived. Sure it was mainly for her, but maybe there was some sort of spell or incantation or even, a technique to breaking the ice her sister is trapped in. Though, when the professor had finally arrived, she put her book down to look up to the front at the professor. She could've sworn she's seen him before. Upon further examination, she recognized him. He was that guy who came in during the headmaster's briefing. She wondered if he had a mission too, considering he was also late. However, when she was thinking about his late arrival too much, she missed her opportunity to ask a question. She figured it'd be best if she asked him after class. But first, she wanted to know what he specialized in. Magic theory, huh? When the professor asked what magic was, she raised her hand. Upon being called, she gave out her answer. "Magic is something that exists outside of scientific logic. Sure, sometimes scientific law is still somehow part of it, it continues to defy them." She explained her guess. She wasn't exactly knowledgeable about the topic of science herself, but she knew that whatever magic did, science would call it absolute bullshit. And she has proof of that bullshit: the ice that trapped her sister. Though, she didn't want to give out the fact she's only here at school to find a way to free her sister from the ice. She didn't want to give anything personal to anyone yet. If the professor asked her to elaborate, she'd just say that she's seen ice that never melted, even in temperatures that should've melted it even just a little bit. In fact, it never changed one bit. It's as if, the ice was frozen in time. Never melting, never deforming, never changed, never moved. Absolutely unchanged...
(With AL.Over AL.Over Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge )

Shinku's POV
Featured : Canth Canth , CasualTea CasualTea , Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge

Shinku ignored the glances the professor gave her. She kept her foot on her bag to prevent the crow from making a moving lump on her satchel. Eva was still flipping through the book with only some intention of listening to the lesson, a few of the other children she recognised from Dangerous Ability Type Class that were half awake. In fact, the girl from earlier, the one with the sword, seemed strangely interested in the lesson. Shinku continue to flip through her textbook where the book described how the classification classes work.

Shinku looked through the few pages and was slightly disturbed. The book clearly states that abilities that activate using an object or weapon are classified as a Technical Ability Type, not a Dangerous Ability Type. In fact, the description for Dangerous Ability Types were oy two sentences, " Shown to be unstable and unfit for the other classification types. Actions deemed dangerous. " It seemed strange, but Shinku was in no place to question the facts. So, she continued to read at her own as the lesson continues.

Canth Canth AL.Over AL.Over CasualTea CasualTea

A sharp noise behind Eva snapped her out of her thoughts. She almost turned around to give a reassuring smile, but caught herself and left whoever it was behind her alone. Now wasn't really the time for a heart to heart anyway. Besides, the last thing this person probably wanted was a scene. Sometimes giving the cold shoulder was a kindness.

The instructor at the front of the room began speaking about the metaphysical nature of a thing she didn't know a thing about. He was young, younger than most teachers she had ever seen. He must be something of a local curiosity. Dressed himself in a sharp black coat with long black hair to match. Looked like a rockstar. Not at all like who she would have imagined taught in a place like this.

"What is magic?" the instructor eventually asked the assembled class. "Just so you know, there are wrong answers," he added, reeking of self-satisfaction. Oh brother, Eva thought. A real performer this guy. Why don'y you tell us the answer then if you're so smart. Instead of raising her hand she flipped the same page back and forth with an index finger, simulating interest. She maintained eye contact with the instructor, smiling innocently.

The person behind her decided that one outburst was not good enough. Now she, he, it, something was moving. Rustling. Eva felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. Eva couldn't help herself. She turned and saw a little girl with a bag which bulged and squawked. Eva gave a weak smile and a thumbs up. All good up here, friend.

The time passed with agonizing sluggishness. Eva still said nothing. Even if she did speak up with the right answer... there were children in this class. Like, really young. It would be like outsmarting a dog. Although a dog who knew as much about magic as she did, if not more. So the joke was on her.

Last edited:
At that exact moment Lance shoved opened the door with a hard push. He really couldn't judge how hard it was because of his headphones. "Yo teach, the name is Lance, I'm the new transfer student." He said, completely interrupting the teacher with a smile smirk on his face. He had just arrived after dealing with a mountain of paperwork at the office and he was already a bit annoyed as it was.

| The Alpha|
Unknown Location
Interactions: ???
The Alpha sat quietly in his chair. The fireplace roared and cackled in its place. He stared into it, not caring to look towards the soldier nearby. Despite the fire, the room was very dark, with the fireplace being the only source of light within the room. The Alpha was still quiet, deep in thought. He rested his chin onto his shoulders as he considered everything carefully. What did he know? Even he wasn't certain at the moment. The Academy had started its new school year, there would be new students with new and interesting abilities. New Dangerous types meant more difficulty in his work, but it also presented new opportunities. The Academy would be more active now so the Organization would have to be prepared if it wanted to get anything done without being interrupted. The man tapped his chin for a few moments before reaching for his drink. He swirled it in the fancy glass for several moments and let the ice clink against the sides before finally pouring it down his throat. He took only a light sip, as he needed a clear head to keep his plans in control. He set down the glass, and placed his hands together, taking a deep breath. Finally, he spoke;

"So it's begun. One big game of chess with more pieces than we'd ever need." His deep voice sounded frustrated. It was difficult to tell. "At least we're on an even playing field now. Do we have any new information of interest?" He finally acknowledged the soldier near the doorway.

"Not much. Best info our scouts managed is the location of that girl you were interested in. She's in a small town a ways North-West of the academy." Her voice was that of a delinquent, but here she did not show it. It had raised a few octaves out of acute fear. The woman respected The Alpha, just as any other of her class, but she was terrified of him as well. He was mysterious and secretive, even to her, and he did not take well to aggravation. She was a part of his S.A. Rank, the upper echelon, or better known as Four. That wasn't her name, just what he called her regularly. She was part of the Elite ranks, a very specified type of soldier within the Organization with abilities far different from those in the Middle or Lower echelon. He saw her abilities as special, even if she did not. Either way, he had placed her in a very important position, practically a Second-In-Command type. "Nothing on the new students yet, Sir."

"Mmh." He gave a light sigh in response. "I suppose it'll do, for now. Send a small squad in search of the girl, she'll be incredibly useful if we can get our hands on her."

"Sir, our info wasn't exact. We think the target may be-"

"That wasn't what I was asking, Four." He replied matter-of-factly. She shut her lips tight as soon as he said it. She knew better. "Send the squad, get the girl. As for you; scout out some of the Dangerous types as they appear. I want to make sure our soldiers are prepared for anything. And tell One to return from his mission by Friday."

"Yes Sir. Right away, Sir."

"That will be all, Elite. You're dismissed." She gave him a salute, but she knew full well he wouldn't see it. She quickly left the room, too worried to hesitate even a moment longer in his presence. When the door was closed, she gave a sigh of relief and clutched her pounding heart. She would never betray him, but his words and actions scared her more than anything in the entire world. After taking several moments to collect herself, she hurried towards her next location to get the job done.

Alvar Madoka's POV

I tapped my fingers impatiently on my desk. I have sent out some professors to scout the school perimeters. The school's private eys reported that there were a many wandering rebels at the forests near the school. The School Festival is to be held in less than a week as an welcoming event for the new prodigies. I couldn't allow the Dangerous Ability Type Class out as it might draw suspicion among the students of the school.

A private eye also reported that the rebels are trying to recruit students in the school to their organisation recently. Targeted students are the seniors of the school and the newly arrived Dangerous Ability Type students. The leader has been trying to send calling cards as well, hoping to catch some talented magic users' eyes. I have considered the possibility of them breaking into the school during the School Festival, and decided to call the School Masters to a meeting later on.

I tapped on the microphone as I connected it to the speakers in the school. " Students in the Dangerous Ability Type Class, report to the Headmaster's Office immediately. " I said through the microphone, " An urgent matter has come up. "

Alvar Madoka's POV

I tapped my fingers impatiently on my desk. I have sent out some professors to scout the school perimeters. The school's private eys reported that there were a many wandering rebels at the forests near the school. The School Festival is to be held in less than a week as an welcoming event for the new prodigies. I couldn't allow the Dangerous Ability Type Class out as it might draw suspicion among the students of the school.

A private eye also reported that the rebels are trying to recruit students in the school to their organisation recently. Targeted students are the seniors of the school and the newly arrived Dangerous Ability Type students. The leader has been trying to send calling cards as well, hoping to catch some talented magic users' eyes. I have considered the possibility of them breaking into the school during the School Festival, and decided to call the School Masters to a meeting later on.

I tapped on the microphone as I connected it to the speakers in the school. " Students in the Dangerous Ability Type Class, report to the Headmaster's Office immediately. " I said through the microphone, " An urgent matter has come up. "

Upon hearing the headmaster over the loud-speaker, she raised an eye brow before she packed up all her school materials into her satchel and flung her sword over her back as she got up. She looked at Professor Bell and spoke, while bowing her head. "Please excuse me." She said before she walked up to the front and started heading to the door. On her way out, she gave Shinku a worried glance since, she was a fellow rookie like her and the fact she was a lot younger. She thought that no child deserves to be treated as a tool just yet. With that said, she also worried about the others 'rooks' as well. She didn't exactly worry about the Seniors who were in it long before her, assuming they were more matured and experienced than the rooks. Obviously they were, so Hyunjin didn't have to worry about them and thought they'd do just fine. Since Lance was still in the middle of the door way, she had to side step passed him. Once she made it out of the classroom, she proceeded to the headmaster's office. She walked there with haste but she didn't run there. There was no need to run. When she reached the headmaster's office, she knocked on the door three times like she usually does, and entered the room. Upon entering, she put down her satchel in the corner of the room and waited for the rest of the Dangerous types to come in as well. She stood along the walls patiently, holding her sword. She was ready for whatever the headmaster wanted them to do. Though she had hoped that the headmaster would give them a thorough, more detailed briefing this time. The more information, the better.
(With Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best Canth Canth )

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , Canth Canth , Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge

Shinku heard the announcement from the Headmaster echoing through her classroom. She has toyed with the idea of not responding, but decided it was not worth the risk. The girl in the Dangerous Ability Type Class, the one with the sword, gave Shinku a worried look before heading to the meeting. Shinku grabbed her satchel and got up from her desk. The professor glanced her way. " Excuse me, Professor Bell. " Shinku mumbled. Before hearing his reply, she slammed the door behind her and headed to the Headmaster's Office.

Shinku removed the crow from her satchel and held it in her palm, refusing to let it go wild in her satchel again. The crow escaped her tight grip and flew to her shoulder. Shinku was too annoyed to even bother to shake the crow off. Arriving in front of the office, Shinku knocked a few times and entered the room. The familiar dark room and a few familiar faces of the other Dangerous Ability Type students stood at the side of the room. Shinku headed towards them and stood in the corner. The headmaster seemed rather disturbed and he had gotten rid of his fake, emotionless smiles. Shinku has placed her medications in a bottle in her sweater this morning in case a mission like this was given to her again. Her flute was latched onto her satchel bag. As the last of the class entered, the headmaster prepared his briefing in his mind.

A moment later, Alvar began to speak. " I have gathered you here today to discuss an important matter on the rebels. Reports shown incidents where students are getting recruited by the rebel organisation. " Alvar said in a cold tone. " We suspect an attack from them shall be expected as we had gotten rid of the student recruits. " The mention of killing the student recruits brought up a stif of panic and unease among the students in the room. " Now, we can't let the attack be successful. So, these few days until the end of the School Festival, all of you shall be guarding the school grounds on the front lines and killing any enemies in sight. Anyone caught helping the enemy shall be punished. I reassure you the punishments are not your everyday detention periods. " Alvar finished. If his plan was to strike fear to both the rebels and the Dangerous Ability Type Students, Shinku would've thought he did a great job. Even the seniors were stiffening at the order. It was impossible to deny the order, though. The headmaster told the supervisor to watch the next two weeks and dismissed the Dangerous Ability Type Class. The supervisor shoved the class out of the room and asked of them to follow him.

Last edited:
Alexander Bell
When one of the students raised their hand to answer, Alex nearly fell off the desk in surprise. Of course, that surprise was short-lived.

“Wrong. Magic is not outside of science, but within. They work in tandem, not quite one and the same, but like sisters. Most magic is really only science that has not yet been discussed or understood, and most science was once considered magic. The entire idea of magic is rather vague, is it not? What one person might deem magical, another might consider a mere fact of everyday life. The sun rising and setting everyday was once considered to be miraculous, and yet we’ve come to determine it is merely a function of the universe we live in. Not miraculous in and of itself, but perhaps part of a larger and broader reality. Who are we to say what is and isn’t magical? A sunset might be magical. The very fact that our circulatory system functions without thought could be considered magical.”

Alexander paused, eyes leaving the student who had been brave enough to answer and shifting to the rest of the class. “So, that being said, would anyone else like to venture a guess as to what Magic is?”

It was in that moment that the Headmaster interrupted, probably to everyone’s relief. Professor Bell paused, and his eyes flicked up to the ceiling where the voice was coming, as if he might see the Headmaster himself. He was calling the Dangerous Class students away again. When the transmission ended, he brought his gaze back down on his class with a roll of his eyes, and found the students were already shuffling and racing out of the room. They disappeared out the door, leaving him a measly few left. The ones deemed not fit enough to be sent on missions. The fortunate few, really. Whatever nonsense the Headmaster had these children wrapped up in, Alex figured it was best not to be apart of. It was disappointing to see the children so eager to report, so eager to please. Almost sad. Almost. He might have been sad at the thought if he had cared in the first place.

“Well, Lance, you arrived just in time to tell me your take on Magic...but honestly, I’ve kinda lost my interest. Who wants to speculate on where the Headmaster sends the Dangerous Class students and what sort of illegal shit he’s getting them into?”

Last edited:
Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , Canth Canth , Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge

Shinku heard the announcement from the Headmaster echoing through her classroom. She has toyed with the idea of not responding, but decided it was not worth the risk. The girl in the Dangerous Ability Type Class, the one with the sword, gave Shinku a worried look before heading to the meeting. Shinku grabbed her satchel and got up from her desk. The professor glanced her way. " Excuse me, Professor Bell. " Shinku mumbled. Before hearing his reply, she slammed the door behind her and headed to the Headmaster's Office.

Shinku removed the crow from her satchel and held it in her palm, refusing to let it go wild in her satchel again. The crow escaped her tight grip and flew to her shoulder. Shinku was too annoyed to even bother to shake the crow off. Arriving in front of the office, Shinku knocked a few times and entered the room. The familiar dark room and a few familiar faces of the other Dangerous Ability Type students stood at the side of the room. Shinku headed towards them and stood in the corner. The headmaster seemed rather disturbed and he had gotten rid of his fake, emotionless smiles. Shinku has placed her medications in a bottle in her sweater this morning in case a mission like this was given to her again. Her flute was latched onto her satchel bag. As the last of the class entered, the headmaster prepared his briefing in his mind.

A moment later, Alvar began to speak. " I have gathered you here today to discuss an important matter on the rebels. Reports shown incidents where students are getting recruited by the rebel organisation. " Alvar said in a cold tone. " We suspect an attack from them shall be expected as we had gotten rid of the student recruits. " The mention of killing the student recruits brought up a stif of panic and unease among the students in the room. " Now, we can't let the attack be successful. So, these few days until the end of the School Festival, all of you shall be guarding the school grounds on the front lines and killing any enemies in sight. Anyone caught helping the enemy shall result to punishments. I reassure you the punishments are not your everyday detention periods. " Alvar finished. If his plan was to strike fear to both the rebels and the Dangerous Ability Type Students, Shinku would've thought he did a great job. Even the seniors were stiffening at the order. It was impossible to deny the order, though. The headmaster told the supervisor to watch the next two weeks and dismissed the Dangerous Ability Type Class. The supervisor shoved the class out of the room and asked of them to follow him.
Hyunjin listened in and for once, she was satisfied with the briefing. Though, she still considered him to be corrupt. Killing of our own students because they were recruited? She'd kill this man right now if the other students weren't there. But considering he is a headmaster, taking him head on wouldn't be a wise decision. So instead, she'll continue to play along until she found out what the headmaster was capable of and just followed the supervisor. So apparently, the mission was just to detect intruders and kill them on the spot, huh? She started to wonder if she was attending a school or a military base. If only she could get to see Professor Bell again and ask him for class material, since she was quite interested in his lesson. But she still figured, she's no where near the solution to freeing her sister...

|Kenneth|
Small town, North-West of the School
Interactions: NPC's
A small squad of soldiers, about ten, lead by an unmasked man with red eyes moved in towards the small town. There were a few people bustling about, getting work done, but each of them stopped at the approach of the eleven armed soldiers. Their weapons would ready, but they walked at ease. The squadron leader, Kenneth, gave a bright smile to the civilians as he approached. As much as his demeanor was bright, there was something deeply off and troubling about him. Another man of Eastern descent approached to confront the soldiers. His face was hardened since he knew he should be preparing for the worst with these armed men.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He questioned with a venomous tone.

"Woah, woah!" replied the squad leader with a chuckle, "Is that any way to welcome a guest? I'm just looking for something, alright? Relax." He seemed friendly, but the threat was still very real.

"Fine then, what are you searching for?" The spokesperson replied. He wanted to get through this quickly and painlessly. The town was close enough to the school that it already had to deal with the headmaster's rampant militarism and imperialist students, but something about this man was clearly different. He didn't dress like he went to the school- he didn't dress like he even knew who the headmaster was. Kenneth pushed his hair back and looked about at the various townspeople that had gathered. He could tell just by looking at them that none of them had any abilities, and they wouldn't put up much of a fight if it became a problem. He reached into one of his pockets and produced a small photograph of a little girl.

"Seen this girl? Annabelle something." He asked. He knew the spokesperson was terrified of him. He took great pleasure in the fact. There was a long moment of silence as the spokesperson stared at the image. Finally, he looked up into Kenneth's red eyes.

"No, we don't have this girl here." It wasn't a lie. The man knew he was in trouble now. He had specifically kept this little girl a secret to prevent the school from taking her, and when things got too dicey, he sent her somewhere far away.

"Right." Kenneth placed the photograph back into his vest pocket. "Now, mind telling me where she is?"

"I never said I knew-"

"No, you didn't. But you said she wasn't here. You made no implication that you didn't know who she is." Kenneth clicked his tongue. The spokesperson started to sweat bullets. No answer would satisfy the squad commander, and he knew that. He remained silent and stared the red-eyed fiend down. "You're going to want to rethink this silence, friend." Kenneth retrieved a regular handgun and placed it to the spokesperson's head. The civilians around gasped, and there was a soft scream from one of them. Many of them backed away, but it was mostly a dead silence between the two as they stared each other down. Some secretly hoped that the spokesperson would just give this man the truth.

The man spit, the commander fired. As the body dropped, anyone still remaining screamed for their gods and ran for their lives. Kenneth wiped his eyes of the splatter and looked back to his squadron. "Raze the town." They hesitated for a moment. "Get going, morons!" The soldiers ran off towards the civilians, some of them shooting. The regular bustle of the town had turned to chaos as people fell. Kenneth started to move down the road, sighing as he spoke. "Damn normals. I'm going to kill that fucking elite for putting me with a bunch of regulars."

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea

The Dangerous Ability Type Class had been divided into pairs by the supervisor. Shinku was paired up with the girl with the ice sword. The supervisor had called her " Jin " once, so Shinku assumed she shall call the girl by that name. There were barely no one in the forest except swaying trees and little creatures. Shinku still had stubborn crow on her shoulder, refusing the budge when she tried to leave it inside the school. The girl with the ice sword had a blank expression on her face and kept her hand on her sword.

There were a few rebels lurking around in areas above the trees, between the tight forest, and sometimes even underground. Jin taken down most of them with ease and Shinku had finished the rest of them by playing a song of life and death on her flute. Blood had stained Shinku's boots and her flute had a few splatters of blood on it as well. Jin, however, managed to keep all of the blood off herself.

Feeling drained, Shinku forced herself to keep going. Her vision was quite blurred, but her medicine was quick to snap her into focus. Jin and Shinku then started going further into the forest.

Shinku's POV

The Dangerous Ability Type Class had been divided into pairs by the supervisor. Shinku was paired up with the girl with the ice sword. The supervisor had called her " Jin " once, so Shinku assumed she shall call the girl by that name. There were barely no one in the forest except swaying trees and little creatures. Shinku still had stubborn crow on her shoulder, refusing the budge when she tried to leave it inside the school. The girl with the ice sword had a blank expression on her face and kept her hand on her sword.

There were a few rebels lurking around in areas above the trees, between the tight forest, and sometimes even underground. Jin taken down most of them with ease and Shinku had finished the rest of them by playing a song of life and death on her flute. Blood had stained Shinku's boots and her flute had a few splatters of blood on it as well. Jin, however, managed to keep all of the blood off herself.

Feeling drained, Shinku forced herself to keep going. Her vision was quite blurred, but her medicine was quick to snap her into focus. Jin and Shinku then started going further into the forest.

As Hyunjin and Shink worked, they left behind them a trail of blood and ice. Hyunjin was trained back home to be an assassin, so she felt quite at home. Though, it took her a few kills to get used to the killing aspect, she started to get used to it once she steeled herself and her training do the work. Her assassination techniques were unique. Alongside with the sudden ice barrages, swift ambushes, and ice seeds that exploded into spike traps once someone steps near them, the way she handled her blade and the way she fought, it almost seemed like she was dancing. Beautifully too. It was part of the clan's teaching to kill their target while their target doesn't even notice they'd been killed because of the entrancing dance they watch. Sure, in Hyunjin's dance was a bit hindered by her emotions. They weren't true. She had ill feelings towards the headmaster and his intentions and motives, so it made her dance seem less true. But as long as their target was dead, she didn't exactly care right now. As they went deeper into the forest, she noticed Shinku forcing herself to keep going. She stopped for a moment and looked at Shinku. "You know, you don't look so good. You can hang back and I can do the killings myself." Hyunjin said, in offer for Shinku's health. She looked like she was having a really tough time with her powers and was taking medicine more often. To be honest, it was a pretty sad sight. Seeing a twelve year old taking medicine at the rate of an elderly old woman. It pained Hyunjin to see a child like this. She also wished she could clean off the blood that was on Shinku right now. It's too bad she didn't bring water or anything, or use her ice to clean it off. She'll just have to stick with this terrible sight for awhile...

Shinku's POV

Shinku felt slightly appreciative that Jin is willing to let Shinku sit out for a while. But she didn't want to " I'm fine. Thanks for asking, though. " Shinku mumbled, deciding that she wouldn't dump the whole mission on Jin. To be honest, Jin seemed tired as well. Since there were no rebels in the area at the moment, Shinku thought I'll be safe for the both of them to rest for a while. Shinku sat down below a tree and tried to catch her breath. She kept her grip tight on her flute in case an enemy appears. Shinku really wanted to disobey the Headmaster, but the school's private eyes made it horrifyingly clear when they took her to the school that if she rebels, the punishment would be taken out on her brother as well. So for now, Shinku can only hope to live till her graduation.

|Kenneth|
Small town, North-West of the School
Interactions: NPC's
A small squad of soldiers, about ten, lead by an unmasked man with red eyes moved in towards the small town. There were a few people bustling about, getting work done, but each of them stopped at the approach of the eleven armed soldiers. Their weapons would ready, but they walked at ease. The squadron leader, Kenneth, gave a bright smile to the civilians as he approached. As much as his demeanor was bright, there was something deeply off and troubling about him. Another man of Eastern descent approached to confront the soldiers. His face was hardened since he knew he should be preparing for the worst with these armed men.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He questioned with a venomous tone.

"Woah, woah!" replied the squad leader with a chuckle, "Is that any way to welcome a guest? I'm just looking for something, alright? Relax." He seemed friendly, but the threat was still very real.

"Fine then, what are you searching for?" The spokesperson replied. He wanted to get through this quickly and painlessly. The town was close enough to the school that it already had to deal with the headmaster's rampant militarism and imperialist students, but something about this man was clearly different. He didn't dress like he went to the school- he didn't dress like he even knew who the headmaster was. Kenneth pushed his hair back and looked about at the various townspeople that had gathered. He could tell just by looking at them that none of them had any abilities, and they wouldn't put up much of a fight if it became a problem. He reached into one of his pockets and produced a small photograph of a little girl.

"Seen this girl? Annabelle something." He asked. He knew the spokesperson was terrified of him. He took great pleasure in the fact. There was a long moment of silence as the spokesperson stared at the image. Finally, he looked up into Kenneth's red eyes.

"No, we don't have this girl here." It wasn't a lie. The man knew he was in trouble now. He had specifically kept this little girl a secret to prevent the school from taking her, and when things got too dicey, he sent her somewhere far away.

"Right." Kenneth placed the photograph back into his vest pocket. "Now, mind telling me where she is?"

"I never said I knew-"

"No, you didn't. But you said she wasn't here. You made no implication that you didn't know who she is." Kenneth clicked his tongue. The spokesperson started to sweat bullets. No answer would satisfy the squad commander, and he knew that. He remained silent and stared the red-eyed fiend down. "You're going to want to rethink this silence, friend." Kenneth retrieved a regular handgun and placed it to the spokesperson's head. The civilians around gasped, and there was a soft scream from one of them. Many of them backed away, but it was mostly a dead silence between the two as they stared each other down. Some secretly hoped that the spokesperson would just give this man the truth.

The man spit, the commander fired. As the body dropped, anyone still remaining screamed for their gods and ran for their lives. Kenneth wiped his eyes of the splatter and looked back to his squadron. "Raze the town." They hesitated for a moment. "Get going, morons!" The soldiers ran off towards the civilians, some of them shooting. The regular bustle of the town had turned to chaos as people fell. Kenneth started to move down the road, sighing as he spoke. "Damn normals. I'm going to kill that fucking elite for putting me with a bunch of regulars."
Shinku's POV

Shinku felt slightly appreciative that Jin is willing to let Shinku sit out for a while. But she didn't want to " I'm fine. Thanks for asking, though. " Shinku mumbled, deciding that she wouldn't dump the whole mission on Jin. To be honest, Jin seemed tired as well. Since there were no rebels in the area at the moment, Shinku thought I'll be safe for the both of them to rest for a while. Shinku sat down below a tree and tried to catch her breath. She kept her grip tight on her flute in case an enemy appears. Shinku really wanted to disobey the Headmaster, but the school's private eyes made it horrifyingly clear when they took her to the school that if she rebels, the punishment would be taken out on her brother as well. So for now, Shinku can only hope to live till her graduation.
Hyunjin noticed that Shinku sat down to rest and decided that she should rest too. She wasn't exactly tired, but a break was good every now and then. She leaned against the tree before she started hearing distant gunfire that sounded like more than a few firing. She began to move towards the sound and looked at Shinku. "Wait here..." She said before she moved out to check out the shots.

When she made it to a clearing, she started to hear the screaming of people in the mix of the gunfire. It made her run faster before she saw a some buildings from a small town and then the sight of soldiers gunning down civilians came to view. This enraged her and caused her to go into a full on sprint towards the slaughter and swung her sword so that ice shards would propel into one of the soldiers before taking on another with her blade. She had created ice walls to protect the civilians from being shot when possible, and would kill off the soldiers swiftly. She wasn't sure how many soldiers there truly were, so that lead her to mainly use the rooftops of small buildings for a better view on the street. She saw a group of soldiers along the street and jumped down from the roof and landed on top of one of them, impaling him with her blade and into the ground. The sword's impact into the ground caused the area to explode with ice, impaling the other two multiple times with ice spikes. She counted about seven kills since her assault. Whoever these guys were, she was gonna make them pay.

Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , Enum Enum

Shinku started to get a bit worried for Jin. She didn't come back after leaving to go somewhere when she heard noises afar. Since Shinku recovered, she decided to go after her. She took off one of her restrictive earrings and hoped that it would prevent her from fighting against the nullification effect from the earrings, which would drain her even more. She played a tune on her flute, trying to communicate with the crow on her shoulder. The crow turned his head sideways and started to flutter towards a part of the forest. Counting on her luck, Shinku followed the crow into the forest.
When the crow came to a stop, Shinku was in a town, and it was in havoc. Soldiers were swinging swords and pointing guns at civilians. Cries of fear echoed in every corner of the town. The only good thing that Shinku knows of was that no one had been slaughtered by the ' terrorists ' yet. Shinku was about to resort to finding her supervisor when a bullet whizzed past her head. Shinku spun around to find three soldiers with pistols and riffles, ready to kill anyone in sight. Shinku whipped out her flute as more bullets were shot at her. She couldn't really play a tune when she was running full speed to avoid getting shot. Then, something caught her eye. The symbol on the soldiers cloaks were the same as the ones Jin and Shinku saw on the rebels they had killed.

Shinku ran into the town square, hoping to find Jin there to tell her about her discovery. As she ran past the town buildings, more and more soldiers chased Shinku with their guns. Shinku had tucked her crow under her jacket and played a tune of fatigue and weakness. As the soldiers behind slowed down, Shinku continued to look for Jin.

Last edited:
@ Canth Canth

Lance raised an eyebrow and put his hands behind his hand with a slightly tilted head. "Magic huh? If it is anything like my power then it may be a manifestation of your own power, or worse case..." He shrugged a bit unsure, "it's something that gives you power in exchange for something." He put his hand to his chin now deep in thought. "Though my power isn't necessarily magic, so I guess I am not the greatest person to ask." He stated sort of bluntly. He had more or less inherited this 'curse' from his father, an overwhelming electrical energy. If it wasn't for this curse of his he could have lived a normal life. Instead he had to live his life with these stupid headphones. In fact if it weren't for the fact that he had the headphones he was sure he would have been assigned to the dangerous category. His power was far to out of control however and at least with his headphones he could walk around without burning everyone to death with his powers. "Sorry teach, guess I am not to familiar with that subject."

He looked around the classroom at the students and the various empty chairs. 'I guess some people did get assigned to go out just a moment ago huh?' He thought to himself with a smirk, 'Interesting.' "Heh, probably kidnapping." He muttered to himself, before shaking his head, "nah."

Dr.Peste

In the depths of the sewers Dr.Peste sat at his workbench with his main rats sleeping scattered around the room. Different types of poisons ,spiders, lizards and other various types of animals on his desk. The crackle of the a fire he had made, the sounds of surface dwellers, and one of his favorite songs "Take Five". He tapped his foot to the bass line of the piano as he began mixing a vile of King Korba venom and Rohypnol to get the effect of knocking someone out and paralyzing them so if they do wake up early the person can not move. While doing this his head rat named Ralph came in through the main tunnel that leads to his workshop. The rat began to scurry up his leg until he was to Dr.Peste's shoulder.

"Yes Ralph?" Dr.Peste said in his deep soothing voice while he worked on his knockout agent.

"I have reports of a group looking around. There are ten of them all carrying guns no powers have been observed so most likely powerless." Then the rat turned around and then froze not speaking at all.

"They seem to be close. I am a little disappointed that the school hasn't sent a team for me yet." He then stood up out of his chair and turned off his music as he heard distant foot steps getting closer his back turned to the tunnel.

The group of ten soldiers came out of the darkness into his workshop guns pointed at the Doctor. The leader of the group spoke up. "The rumors are true that The Rat Kings lies in these sewers. Anyway we have some questions for you so surrender now boy before we have to hurt you."

Dr. Peste chuckled a bit and turned around. "Now I am feeling nice today so I will cut you a deal. Put down your guns and surrender then you will wake on the surface and won't remember me."

"Ain't happening kid." The leader said stepping closer with his group of men.

"Suit yourself..." Dr.Peste then whistled. All around the room beady little eyes started at the men who started to back up with fear in there eyes. Then he turned around snapped his fingers.

The rats then started moving towards them with teeth gnashing ready to tear them to shreds. Dr. Peste sat in his chair as the soldiers guns went off trying to fend off the wave. He then turned on his music and got back to work. This time working with the sounds of "Take Five" , gunshots, scream, and the sound of flesh being torn to pieces. After his swarm started celebrating on killing the threat in almost record time Ralph then climbed back up on his shoulder again.

"I should also inform you that there is a group of rebels who are trying to take down the school. The leader is named "The Alpha" and they have been recruiting kids from the school." Dr.Peste he lifted his head a bit and smiled under his mask.

"Hey Swarm Team we have a misson! Also Ralph inform The Scouting Rats that our objective it to find The Alpha I would like to have a word with him." Ralph jumped off his shoulder and the 30 rats of the swarm team swarmed his legs and climbed up his cloak. Then he walked out of his workshop taking his knock out agent with him.

| Kenneth |
Neutral Town
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea (Direct) AL.Over AL.Over (Nearby)
Some of the remaining soldiers nearby noticed Hyunjin, and one of the two raised their gun to fire onto the student. The other stopped him with a touch of the hand, as he knew how much of a bad idea that would be. Thinking quickly, the two of them contacted their brothers and hid. Several soldiers disappeared from view as they hid behind buildings or in ruins they had just created. Suddenly, there was dead silence as Hyunjin stood alone and Shinku kept searching. Even many of the civilians had gone quiet, as several had either run or hid in their remaining hiding spots. Within the dead silence, Kenneth exploded around the corner with a full power punch towards Hyunjin. He moved at blinding speed and had a dastardly smile spread across his face. He was excited to meet this student head on. Amidst the conflict, his voice could be heard;

"A student, huh? Damn cool power!" He didn't sound tired or even remotely worried. "There's definitely a bonus if I bring someone like you back."

| Kenneth |
Neutral Town
Some of the remaining soldiers nearby noticed Hyunjin, and one of the two raised their gun to fire onto the student. The other stopped him with a touch of the hand, as he knew how much of a bad idea that would be. Thinking quickly, the two of them contacted their brothers and hid. Several soldiers disappeared from view as they hid behind buildings or in ruins they had just created. Suddenly, there was dead silence as Hyunjin stood alone and Shinku kept searching. Even many of the civilians had gone quiet, as several had either run or hid in their remaining hiding spots. Within the dead silence, Kenneth exploded around the corner with a full power punch towards Hyunjin. He moved at blinding speed and had a dastardly smile spread across his face. He was excited to meet this student head on. Amidst the conflict, his voice could be heard;

"A student, huh? Damn cool power!" He didn't sound tired or even remotely worried. "There's definitely a bonus if I bring someone like you back."
Shinku's POV
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea , Enum Enum

Shinku started to get a bit worried for Jin. She didn't come back after leaving to go somewhere when she heard noises afar. Since Shinku recovered, she decided to go after her. She took off one of her restrictive earrings and hoped that it would prevent her from fighting against the nullification effect from the earrings, which would drain her even more. She played a tune on her flute, trying to communicate with the crow on her shoulder. The crow turned his head sideways and started to flutter towards a part of the forest. Counting on her luck, Shinku followed the crow into the forest.
When the crow came to a stop, Shinku was in a town, and it was in havoc. Soldiers were swinging swords and pointing guns at civilians. Cries of fear echoed in every corner of the town. The only good thing that Shinku knows of was that no one had been slaughtered by the ' terrorists ' yet. Shinku was about to resort to finding her supervisor when a bullet whizzed past her head. Shinku spun around to find three soldiers with pistols and riffles, ready to kill anyone in sight. Shinku whipped out her flute as more bullets were shot at her. She couldn't really play a tune when she was running full speed to avoid getting shot. Then, something caught her eye. The symbol on the soldiers cloaks were the same as the ones Jin and Shinku saw on the rebels they had killed.

Shinku ran into the town square, hoping to find Jin there to tell her about her discovery. As she ran past the town buildings, more and more soldiers chased Shinku with their guns. Shinku had tucked her crow under her jacket and played a tune of fatigue and weakness. As the soldiers behind slowed down, Shinku continued to look for Jin.
Once Hyunjin had taken a moment to see what was around her, and her ice to melt, it was dead quiet. Surely, with her assault just now, it should've scared the soldiers shitless and the civilians were hiding away safely, hopefully. That's what she figured until she sensed someone coming up on her from around the corner. She reacted just in time to only get grazed by the punch as she dodged to the side, though it somehow seemed too fast to react that you'd have to stop time just for a bit to actually make it. Metaphorically, or was it? Once Hyunjin had cleared away from the sudden attack, she eyed her new opponent. This must be their leader, considering he began talking about bringing her back and seemed to be the only one with powers and not just a gun and a bag full of lead. She then got into a ready-stance, staring him down with her blade drawn. "You won't be taking me anytime soon, you murderous bastard. I'll spill your blood right here, right now!" Hyunjin said in firm tone, yet in an enraged state of mind. All that mattered to her right now was killing the person right in front of her. She had to be careful of his speed and strength. One hit could definitely render her unconscious and make her defenseless enough to be taken, or not considering her blade seemed to be possessive over her. Most likely the blade would just freeze Hyunjin and the blade itself in a block of ice until it was deemed safe to thaw. Still, she considered that failure was not an option. She's got to tell Shinku of what she had found out.

| Kenneth |
Neutral Town
"Oooh, feisty!" He loved the encounter. "I love it."

Quickly, Kenneth charged towards Hyunjin with the same blinding speed as he did last time. His fist connected with the wall behind her as she moved to avoid and the shock of the impact took down most of the stone barrier as his fist plowed right through. He kept moving towards her with intent to strike. It was clear he was trained, he was clearly trying to keep the pressure up to prevent her from even getting a moment to think of retaliation.

This student’s answer was better than the last. Lance, was it? Not as in depth as Alexander could challenge him to go, but good enough.

“Almost,” he agreed. “The manifestation of our own energies, yes. But, perhaps it’s also relevant to the individual. One person’s magic is not the same as the other’s. I practice magic, but the majority of the ‘magic’ I practice is merely contractual. So, I utilize the energies of alternate beings to do things I would be unable to do by myself. To others it looks like magic, but to these beings, it is a mere fact of life.”
Alex paused as Lance seemed to be considering the remaining students and the newly emptied desks, mumbling something about kidnapping. His own guess about what the Headmaster had the Dangerous Class students doing. Bell considered the possibility, but it was unlikely. The more likely answer was some sort of dirty work that the Headmaster was too much of a pussy to do himself.

“Probably not kidnapping,” Alex considered. “Murder? Assassinations? I mean, why the Hell would he call away a select group of students on top secret missions? It can’t be for cute ice cream dates or dinner and a movie. He’s got something up his sleeve, and while I’d like to ignore it and go about my business like any other idiot, I can’t help but be curious.”

Shinku's POV
Featured : Enum Enum , CasualTea CasualTea

Shinku panted as she tried to catch her breath. She had lost the soldiers once the tune Shinku played settled in. Shinku gave herself a minute before continuing her search. She heard a few explosions in the distance, so she went towards that direction.

Shinku climbed up to a rooftop of a house, hoping to spot Jin somewhere in the fight. She jumped on a few roofs before spotting Jin in the middle of a fight. The guy she was fighting with wasn't wearing the normal attire that the soldiers were wearing. He must be the leader, Shinku realised. Shinku jumped down from the rooftop. She started to regret her decision when Shinku realised that she would be a burden for Jin in her condition. Thankfully, Jin and the leader was still brawling, so Shinku hoped they didn't notice her. Shinku took out her flute, not wanting to be useless in the situation.

| Kenneth |
Neutral Town
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea (Direct) AL.Over AL.Over (Direct)
As Kenneth struck one of his fists towards the smaller girl, his head had turned enough to notice Shinku reaching for something. With intense speed, he drew a pistol from his side and fired in her direction. The first two shots hit near her feet, as the adrenaline within Kenneth was eating away at his accuracy. He started rushing towards Jin again to strike at her.

"Alright girls!" He screeched as he flew towards Jin. "Let's fucking dance!"

Shinku's POV
Featured : Enum Enum , CasualTea CasualTea

Shinku jumped away from the hiding spot. The leader fired bullets at her feet, forcing Shinku to make a run for it. Jin and the leader continued to brawl as Shinku tried to make contact with the supervisor of the Dangerous Ability Type Class. She didn't know why she went headfirst into the battle zone instead of looking for help. This might just end up like how her friend, Goody Bishop, died years ago.

Shinku tried to help out Jin in the battle, playing tunes of regeneration. It took her extra concentration as she must direct her ability's effects at one subject, but Shinku managed to not overuse her abilities again. Shinku didn't want the crow that was in her jacket to be shot by a whizzing bullet, so sending it as an acting messenger bird was a lost cause. So, the intense battle continues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back