• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lily managed to nod along with the explanation, looking like she had relaxed a little. “T-Thank you for offering...but I don’t know how much help I would be,” she laughed softly, “...mostly because we’re probably getting back to our time soon,” she added. “The school seems a...I don’t know what word to use...a lot nicer?” seeming content with that word, she moved on. “You’ve been using the word timeline, not the past, is there a reason for that?” she looked over at Hyunjin, as if she wanted her to ask a question. As comfortable as Lily may have been getting, she still felt rather scared to say the wrong thing, as if it would somehow break everything. “...And...um...you probably know this...what happened to our friends? Like Aria, and Ene, all of them?” she asked, seeming a little apprehensive about the question. She wanted to know if she had to prevent other deaths Ene obviously couldn’t die, but whether she was still nearby or not (she still roamed the school, but Lily obviously didn’t know that) was up for debate. Aria, well, Lily had no idea what could have happened to her. All these people she wanted to ask about flooded her mind, but she only managed to say two, awkwardly nodding as she asked.
"I use timeline because of a theory that Bright mentioned." She said. "What if there were multiple parallel timelines? An infinite amount of them with infinite possibilities? Maybe you all jumped into an identical timeline that was years ahead of your own. And let's say that if you changed what happened in your timeline, will it affect this timeline or not and instead create a new timeline in which that change had happened and the consequences of it?" She then moved on to the other question. "As for Ene, she's still around. But Aria, we couldn't find her after the attack. Maybe she made a break for it back home. We couldn't find any trace of her anyway." Hyunjin raised an eyebrow and looked up at Zealot. "That's... strange. She can definitely fight, she's a Danger Class student. Are you sure she wasn't captured?" Zealot shook her head. "No. After the attack, we set up a combatant force that consisted of our best fighters and healers, as well as some students whom we thought had useful powers that could contribute to the operation against their base. Even then, we never found Aria. Well, we couldn't successfully capture the base to sweep and clean. There was a demon inside the compound that was hard to destroy and highly lethal. So instead, rat mortar teams began bombarding the compound with explosives, laying waste on the entire structure. Demolition and Incineration teams were also sent to destroy what's left and called it a day. We don't know where the demon went, we just hoped it went somewhere else."

"I use timeline because of a theory that Bright mentioned." She said. "What if there were multiple parallel timelines? An infinite amount of them with infinite possibilities? Maybe you all jumped into an identical timeline that was years ahead of your own. And let's say that if you changed what happened in your timeline, will it affect this timeline or not and instead create a new timeline in which that change had happened and the consequences of it?" She then moved on to the other question. "As for Ene, she's still around. But Aria, we couldn't find her after the attack. Maybe she made a break for it back home. We couldn't find any trace of her anyway." Hyunjin raised an eyebrow and looked up at Zealot. "That's... strange. She can definitely fight, she's a Danger Class student. Are you sure she wasn't captured?" Zealot shook her head. "No. After the attack, we set up a combatant force that consisted of our best fighters and healers, as well as some students whom we thought had useful powers that could contribute to the operation against their base. Even then, we never found Aria. Well, we couldn't successfully capture the base to sweep and clean. There was a demon inside the compound that was hard to destroy and highly lethal. So instead, rat mortar teams began bombarding the compound with explosives, laying waste on the entire structure. Demolition and Incineration teams were also sent to destroy what's left and called it a day. We don't know where the demon went, we just hoped it went somewhere else."
“It’s...plausible...” Lily murmured, the thought of multiple timelines making this entire situation feel even more complicated then it had been. Her head was trying to pack too much in at once, and she spaced out for a second. Soon enough, she flickered back to reality. Her expressions were like a rollercoaster, being told that Ene was fine made her perk up, though she deflated as soon as she heard that Aria couldn’t be found. “...maybe she just decided it was time for her to leave...?” she suggested, though she didn’t sound like she believed her own words. “Demon sheemon, you didn’t try to look for her?” her voice was rising, she was almost shaking. Without giving Zealot an opportunity to respond, she continued talking. “I’m not letting this happen. I’m not letting all my friends die or go missing or get stuck in ice or whatever! I..I...” she had tried pushing herself up, her arms shaking as her voice continued to rise. But then she went silent, her mouth closed halfway through, and she slowly slumped down in her wheelchair. “I’m sorry...” she tried smiling again. “Do you...well...can you tell us anything that might prevent this?” She asked, now hugging her notebook again, like it was a security blanket. “Please?”

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Kevin took out his phone."Don't recommend checking the history." He laughed. Then sent a quick text and put his guitar away. Victor responded with "My room". He then kinda nodded basically saying let's get going.

“It’s...plausible...” Lily murmured, the thought of multiple timelines making this entire situation feel even more complicated then it had been. Her head was trying to pack too much in at once, and she spaced out for a second. Soon enough, she flickered back to reality. Her expressions were like a rollercoaster, being told that Ene was fine made her perk up, though she deflated as soon as she heard that Aria couldn’t be found. “...maybe she just decided it was time for her to leave...?” she suggested, though she didn’t sound like she believed her own words. “Demon sheemon, you didn’t try to look for her?” her voice was rising, she was almost shaking. Without giving Zealot an opportunity to respond, she continued talking. “I’m not letting this happen. I’m not letting all my friends die or go missing or get stuck in ice or whatever! I..I...” she had tried pushing herself up, her arms shaking as her voice continued to rise. But then she went silent, her mouth closed halfway through, and she slowly slumped down in her wheelchair. “I’m sorry...” she tried smiling again. “Do you...well...can you tell us anything that might prevent this?” She asked, now hugging her notebook again, like it was a security blanket. “Please?”
"Perhaps, you can try to stay in a group. I'm sure as long as you guys watch each others' backs, it'll be fine." Zealot said, holding back her response to Lily's outrage towards the inability to find Aria due to the demon. She'd like to ask her if she was willing to let people die instead of pulling everyone back from a blood bath. She also remembered something Virgil had told her long ago. "Oh yes, if you can figure out who that demon was, it might help a bunch. The attack on the base wasn't the first sighting of her. Virgil, Ene, and Victor saw her before on the night of the Amethyst Flower Girl Ceremony. She was part of the incident, as a third party since it was... I think it was the rat king and one of our students battling it out. I think that's what Virgil told me."

Peste's and Peste's Pov Future
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
Peste's ears perked up. He slid over to the group."You guys documented that skirmish? I do remember seeing a demon absolutely and I do remember the fact I think she killed both of my soilders and theirs."

"Oh yeah I remember that cause I fucking kicked down Virgil's door and started tending to my wounds." Victor laughed."Oh Virgil me hated probably still does."

Present Lily’s POV
Lily was still trying to calm herself down as everything was explained to her, placing down her notebook to the side and waiting for a menu of some kind. “Well, I’ll keep that in mind,” she murmured, before something seemed to click. “W-Wait! I think Ene mentioned something like this before, the last time
I saw Aria,”
she remembered. “Was it that first time the time it got cancelled? I’m assuming it didn’t get cancelled again, and also assuming that the organization you’re talking about only attacked once,” she added, her eyes widening a little. She didn’t have enough evidence to make any assumptions, but a few things were starting to try and fall into place, it was just up to her to figure how, and why. She decided to just get a simple confirmation before she went any farther.

Present Ene’s POV
Interactions: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Of course Ene wasn’t going to listen when she was told not took look at the search history, murmuring ‘thank you’ when given access to the phone. “Yep! Let’s go!” she said, waiting for Kevin to get moving.

(sorry this one was so short!)​

Future & Present Rouge’s POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BoltBeam BoltBeam
“I suppose it doesn’t matter, since it was in the past,” Rouge admitted with a sigh, tapping her finger on her temple again. She remembered something about two silhouettes, but that didn’t give her enough information to give her something to say aloud. She let out a small surprised noise when she felt Evan’s hand, but she quickly appeared to relax. “I-I wasn’t jealous!” she protested. Future Rouge was definitely a bit of a tsundere, and even present Rouge did a few things that may have shown the signs of that personality. She looked almost sad when they were interrupted by Rachelle, looking over the group of students. “Well, it appears you made the thing I wanted to do a little more difficult,” she sighed, seeming to hesitate for a second, before striding over to the two figures she couldn’t quite make out. She stood in front of them for a second, before sticking her hand out and placing it on top of Present Evan’s head. “You don’t have to hide him from me as well!” she pouted to Rachelle. She was easily taller than him, and went around the back of him, hugging him as she did so. “How’ve you been, Evan?” She cooed, smiling.
-
Mary watched the entire situation play out in front of her, vague context clues giving her an idea of what was going on. Both of the silhouettes were taller than her, so she took a step back when the other advanced. She slid her way over to Rachelle’s side, feeling as though getting out of the way was the best course of action. She kept her eyes trained on the floor, her regard for paradoxes taking over her curiosity to understand what was happening. She knew magic was at play, she just didn’t know what magic, or how much. “Did you manipulate something?” She asked Rachelle softly, not looking up.

Present Lily’s POV
Lily nodded, “Well, that’s good,” she murmured, seeming a little disappointed that she couldn’t meet the future version of Bright. It didn’t take her long to determine that it was for the best, and she perked up a little more. ”So, why did you decide to invite us to get food, instead of just shoving us along with the rest of the group, like the rest of the people who were dressed like you?” Lily had plenty of questions, but this one just happened to slide out. “I-I’m Sorry! That was a rude question!” she bowed her head, quickly getting flustered. “I have too many questions...” she muttered, shaking her head and looking away out of embarrassment and a bit of shame. She settled into an embarrassed silence after that, deciding that she would either wait for a response, or zip her lips shut.
  • Present Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Headmaster's Quarters)
    fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

(Nothing to post for here, come back next time maybe?)

Inari Mesix (Location: Present Trinity Crescent, Ground Level)

large.jpg

Evan (future)
"you were definitely jealous its cute though soo" he whispered to rouge to the vampire just as she begins to head towards the shadowy silhouettes he sniffed the air a long tongue running across his lips in a hungry manner he could smell the magic being used... and well it smelled delicious chuckling a bit at Rachelle's response "i see yours trying to make it a fun little game.. its cute.. but it looks like she's found the one she's looking for.. its a shame though was looking forward to seeing myself again.. all human-like and such" he said with a slightly cheeky tone looking at the silhouette approach Rachelle and well.. just listened in on what she was saying "yes time paradoxes... annoying things" poking the shadowy figure that was past rouge he smiled "well. I'm sure even twenty years ago you still looking somewhat the same isn't that right mary?"
Evan (present)
evan was still confused by the distorted by demon-like figure could that be him? it might be if he could make it out that would great he would get to see how he looked puffing his cheeks out as the spell thief basically swam around on his skin, having not noticed the other figure approach until a hand got placed onto his head the demon boys wings lifting him into the air slightly with surprise his tail suddenly going super droopy out the boy letting out a sudden EEEP, the moving behind him only to pull him into a hug a bright red blush flowed over his cheeks as the spell thief rose of his skin eyeing up the figure that was hugging its host giving her an almost knowing smile before slinking back onto Evans skin he couldn't tell who was speaking to him... be he felt he recognized it melting a little bit too.. smiling slightly his tail wrapping itself around the vampire's arm "umm...i guess... iv been ok...? but umm who are you" he said with a slightly weak tone

• Present Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Headmaster's Quarters)

Inari Mesix (Location: Present Trinity Crescent, Ground Level)

large.jpg

Inari listened and mentally agreed with Ene and when she herself disappeared to get searching, Inari nodded and decided to begin searching as well. She kept the created phone just in case Ene needs to get in touch to report findings and vice versa, but apart from that, she begins to begin such a search - in hopes that several individuals will be found soon enough as a result. "Let's see... Where would someone be..." She thought aloud as she wandered the halls as such, taking her time as to not miss anyone or anything, but still going quickly.

Interactions: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Nearby: Nobody else
Marcus/gal’gore

as for inari's searched for people withing the hallway she would eventually come across a young boy... who was bleeding out in the middle of the hall slump onto the ground it was unclear what had happened a tiny gray entity appeared perched on the unconscious boy's shoulder well more coming out of the boy it trying to shake the boys body "come on please.. don't die on me now Marcus" it said in a tiny somewhat squeaky voice having not noticed the girl

(sorry if this seems somewhat forced... umm.. just wanted to start up things)

Present Lily’s POV
Lily was still trying to calm herself down as everything was explained to her, placing down her notebook to the side and waiting for a menu of some kind. “Well, I’ll keep that in mind,” she murmured, before something seemed to click. “W-Wait! I think Ene mentioned something like this before, the last time
I saw Aria,”
she remembered. “Was it that first time the time it got cancelled? I’m assuming it didn’t get cancelled again, and also assuming that the organization you’re talking about only attacked once,” she added, her eyes widening a little. She didn’t have enough evidence to make any assumptions, but a few things were starting to try and fall into place, it was just up to her to figure how, and why. She decided to just get a simple confirmation before she went any farther.

Present Ene’s POV
Of course Ene wasn’t going to listen when she was told not took look at the search history, murmuring ‘thank you’ when given access to the phone. “Yep! Let’s go!” she said, waiting for Kevin to get moving.

(sorry this one was so short!)​
"Yes. Those were all first times. Why?" Zealot asked curious where Lily was heading. She didn't know much of Aria so she had no suspicion of her. Soon, a maid came by and gave them their menus, laying them on the table not yet asking them what they wanted to order. But somehow, she would seem a bit off. A little cold, rather. But neither Hyunjin or Zealot was paying attention to her so they never noticed.

Inari Mesix (Location: Present Trinity Crescent, Hallway)

large.jpg

as for inari's searched for people withing the hallway she would eventually come across a young boy... who was bleeding out in the middle of the hall slump onto the ground it was unclear what had happened a tiny gray entity appeared perched on the unconscious boy's shoulder well more coming out of the boy it trying to shake the boys body "come on please.. don't die on me now Marcus" it said in a tiny somewhat squeaky voice having not noticed the girl
Inari saw the withering and unconscious body, no less the grey entity atop the shoulder, gasping and rushing over immediately. "How long has he been...? Hold on..." She backed off immediately upon noticing and assessing the situation, trying to get in contact with Albright and Chelsea immediately to update them on who and what she'd found. "Inari, speaking." She began, assuming she would obviously be able to reach them via this method of communication. "I've found one, but it looks like they're unconscious and it is unclear what's happening to them. I intend to be taking them down to you as soon as possible, they seemed to have bled a lot as well." She finished speaking over the communication device and then looked down to Gal'Gore who was perched on Marcus' body. "Nothing personal, but we should probably rush this poor boy down to the docs right now, if he is to have any chance of surviving; the blood loss already looks pretty bad. Let's not make it get worse." She said in a sharp and serious tone, preparing to move Marcus as it is, though first waited for any interjections over communication and by Gal'Gore himself.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Present Lily’s POV
“I just wanted to make sure...” Lily murmured, something falling into place, she just didn’t know what. “Ene just seemed really suspicious of Aria, I didn’t see anything wrong with her...but maybe if I asked Ene...this Ene, in the future...maybe she’ll have more ideas as to where Aria went...?” she looked like she wasn’t really thinking over her plan, the words just sliding out without her really thinking about them. The waitress came, and Lily greeted her with a smile, but it didn’t really seem like it was returned. ”does...does the waitress seem...off to you?” She asked, now frowning a little.

Future Rouge’s POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Rouge quickly stuck her tongue out at future Evan after he continued the teasing, deciding to focus on the boy she had snapped up.
“Ah...I missed the pre-molt you,” she sighed, placing her chin on top of Evan’s head. She sat there in silence for a second, continuing to hold Evan. ”I’m almost a little hurt you can’t recognize me, but I guess that’s a given, I’m who you know as Mary right now! I was just missing limbs back then, that’s why I looked the way I did,” She smiled, loosening her grip on Evan slightly, giving him the opportunity to wiggle out if he really desired. “I didn’t think I seemed too different...” she sighed, as if it actually bothered her. Future Rouge still had more or less the same color scheme as present Rouge, it was just a matter of size and shape. “So, what do you think of the future so far?” She asked, knowing that, even if he hadn’t seen too much, he could still form an opinion.

Present Rouge’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam
“It’s simply a matter of nostalgia, I’m assuming future me has gotten some objects I haven’t had in awhile, I’ll wait until my time comes,” Rouge tried to explain. Her arms and her heart had been stolen from her, which had forced her into the younger body she was in now. Future Rouge actually didn’t look very different from her pre limb-abduction, but, of course, it was just a matter of time. She turned her back to the scene, though she tilted her head at Rachelle’s annoyance. “What’s bothering you?” She asked, actually seeming almost confused.

Present Albright and Chelsea’s POV
Chelsea had been watching the circle out of a lack of better things to do, examining the flowers with almost squinted eyes. Meanwhile, Albright was just kind of pacing, neither one entirely sure what they were supposed to do. Inari’s call was almost a godsend, letting them know they would have something to do. “Blood loss. That doesn’t give us a lot to work with,” Albright sighed, Chelsea moving her gaze to him. “We can’t do much until they get here,” he explained to Chelsea, who only blinked in response. The medical wing wasn’t that far away from anything, situated in a place where, if someone did get injured, they could just run there. They figured that’s what they would do if worst came to worst, the two now seeming like they were a little more on alert.​

Kevin's Pov
As he walked down the empty hallways it was almost kinda creepy."Hey since you have access to students files can you see if someone referred to as Dr.Peste is in those?"

Kevin was very curious as he remembered Victor saying the incident of a students death was covered up involving Peste. He wondered if it was true.

large.jpg

Inari saw the withering and unconscious body, no less the grey entity atop the shoulder, gasping and rushing over immediately. "How long has he been...? Hold on..." She backed off immediately upon noticing and assessing the situation, trying to get in contact with Albright and Chelsea immediately to update them on who and what she'd found. "Inari, speaking." She began, assuming she would obviously be able to reach them via this method of communication. "I've found one, but it looks like they're unconscious and it is unclear what's happening to them. I intend to be taking them down to you as soon as possible, they seemed to have bled a lot as well." She finished speaking over the communication device and then looked down to Gal'Gore who was perched on Marcus' body. "Nothing personal, but we should probably rush this poor boy down to the docs right now, if he is to have any chance of surviving; the blood loss already looks pretty bad. Let's not make it get worse." She said in a sharp and serious tone, preparing to move Marcus as it is, though first waited for any interjections over communication and by Gal'Gore himself.
(And adding onto that with the following.)
“Blood loss. That doesn’t give us a lot to work with,” Albright sighed, Chelsea moving her gaze to him. “We can’t do much until they get here,”
"Hope to be there soon. Depends how quickly whoever this is meant to be is moved, along with their 'companion', it seems." Inari said simply, unable to say a lot else - or anything else at all. Not much 'needed' to be said otherwise, truthfully. She didn't expect a reply as it seemed like she had gotten a unanimous and probably unaware reply, but that's alright - it makes them aware of the situation entirely.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Present Lily’s POV
“I just wanted to make sure...” Lily murmured, something falling into place, she just didn’t know what. “Ene just seemed really suspicious of Aria, I didn’t see anything wrong with her...but maybe if I asked Ene...this Ene, in the future...maybe she’ll have more ideas as to where Aria went...?” she looked like she wasn’t really thinking over her plan, the words just sliding out without her really thinking about them. The waitress came, and Lily greeted her with a smile, but it didn’t really seem like it was returned. ”does...does the waitress seem...off to you?” She asked, now frowning a little.

Future Rouge’s POV
Rouge quickly stuck her tongue out at future Evan after he continued the teasing, deciding to focus on the boy she had snapped up.
“Ah...I missed the pre-molt you,” she sighed, placing her chin on top of Evan’s head. She sat there in silence for a second, continuing to hold Evan. ”I’m almost a little hurt you can’t recognize me, but I guess that’s a given, I’m who you know as Mary right now! I was just missing limbs back then, that’s why I looked the way I did,” She smiled, loosening her grip on Evan slightly, giving him the opportunity to wiggle out if he really desired. “I didn’t think I seemed too different...” she sighed, as if it actually bothered her. Future Rouge still had more or less the same color scheme as present Rouge, it was just a matter of size and shape. “So, what do you think of the future so far?” She asked, knowing that, even if he hadn’t seen too much, he could still form an opinion.

Present Rouge’s POV
“It’s simply a matter of nostalgia, I’m assuming future me has gotten some objects I haven’t had in awhile, I’ll wait until my time comes,” Rouge tried to explain. Her arms and her heart had been stolen from her, which had forced her into the younger body she was in now. Future Rouge actually didn’t look very different from her pre limb-abduction, but, of course, it was just a matter of time. She turned her back to the scene, though she tilted her head at Rachelle’s annoyance. “What’s bothering you?” She asked, actually seeming almost confused.

Chelsea had been watching the circle out of a lack of better things to do, examining the flowers with almost squinted eyes. Meanwhile, Albright was just kind of pacing, neither one entirely sure what they were supposed to do. Inari’s call was almost a godsend, letting them know they would have something to do. “Blood loss. That doesn’t give us a lot to work with,” Albright sighed, Chelsea moving her gaze to him. “We can’t do much until they get here,” he explained to Chelsea, who only blinked in response. The medical wing wasn’t that far away from anything, situated in a place where, if someone did get injured, they could just run there. They figured that’s what they would do if worst came to worst, the two now seeming like they were a little more on alert.​

Evan ( presents)
“Wait, your...” Evan train of was cut off by the girl resting her chin on his head the demon emitting a small eep again, in all honesty he was actually enjoying this “well I didn’t mean to make you upset...” he replied softly purring s tiny be.. although it could have been the spell thief too. “But yeah good you again... well I mean see your still, around” he fumbled with context “I mean... Aside form you.. not looking so young” he said somewhat sheepishly “ and well yeah the futures ok so far... I mean? I guess it could be better”

large.jpg

(And adding onto that with the following.)

"Hope to be there soon. Depends how quickly whoever this is meant to be is moved, along with their 'companion', it seems." Inari said simply, unable to say a lot else - or anything else at all. Not much 'needed' to be said otherwise, truthfully. She didn't expect a reply as it seemed like she had gotten a unanimous and probably unaware reply, but that's alright - it makes them aware of the situation entirely.

Marcus/ gal’gore
Gal’gore looked up at Inari with whatever worried expression it could muster “oh I really didn’t see you there but yes please help...” squeaking with intense worry “look I don’t think we have Time to explain but I can do anything right now” gal’gore tried to hurry things along his host dieing would mean he would need to find another and even now he felt himself detaching.

Future Rogue’s POV
Rouge continued to stand there, smiling, as if this was something she had wanted to do for awhile. “I was kidding, I’m not hurt,” she laughed, twining and untwining her fingers as she continued to keep her arms wrapped around him. “You know, it’s not nice to comment on a lady’s age,” she poked Evan on the nose, barely hitting the spot she had been aiming for. “I personally think I look pretty good for 500 years!” she smirked, before moving onto the next topic. “What would make it better? Are you hungry? There are some fine specimens around the school that would make for a good meal!” She offered, bearing her fangs for a second, which were a little more prominent then the past Rouge’s, sharper, too.

Present Rogue’s POV
Rouge listened to Rachelle’s confusion fueled rant, trying to understand how to respond. “I can see where you’re coming from, but sometimes you just want to see something for some kind of explanation, some kind of knowledge of where you’re getting, correct?” she tilted her head. “If someone close to them dies, if they die, whatever negative outcome, you’d rather those people live through that grief then have an opportunity to change it? I’m positive the future isn’t all sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows, no matter what it might seem,” she crossed her arms. “Then again...things like that may be the only reason I’m still alive,” she muttered, seemingly to herself.

“Just be careful with the kid, try to stop any bleeding if he still is, I’ll send Chelse to get supplies, we can meet in the garden,” Albright instructed, glancing over at Chelsea, who was trying to figure out what they might need. “We hope to see you soon,” he said back to Inari, before continuing to talk to Chelsea in a slightly more hushed tone. He was seemingly giving her more instructions, and the nurse quickly rushed off, a list of materials needed in her head, ready to be gathered at the doctor’s office.

Present Ene’s POV

“Maybe I can, but what do I gain from showing you it?” Ene asked, pulling out the student folders. “As far as I can tell, you have no authorization to view these, so, if you want to, I’d like to gain something as well, whatever that might be,” she added, now holding the file behind her back, a sly smile on her face.

Last edited:
"So the Irish charm didn't work..." He shook his head."Usually gets the ladies going, but your a damn A.I. So unless you want cheap beer, guitars, and or cigarettes I ain't got jack past that..." He wasn't rich in anyway shape or form.

large.jpg

“oh I really didn’t see you there but yes please help...” squeaking with intense worry “look I don’t think we have time to explain but I can do anything right now”
"Right. Come on and help me move this child - we're headed down, to the garden." Inari would begin to move the injured and dying boy with Gal'Gore's cooperation, trying to go quickly but also trying to make sure Gal'Gore could keep up as such - and as she began to undertake this motion with Gal'Gore, she began to hear another response come through quickly.
“Just be careful with the kid, try to stop any bleeding if he still is, I’ll send Chelse to get supplies, we can meet in the garden,” Albright instructed, glancing over at Chelsea, who was trying to figure out what they might need. “We hope to see you soon,”
"Stop the bleeding... Right." Inari paused for a moment and seemed to generate some sort of healing gun and fired it at the dying Marcus. It didn't hurt him, quite the opposite - it began to stop his blood leaking so it was either not leaking or hardly leaking now, and after that, she deleted the gun and continued moving, an expression of utmost haste and rush along her face.

Last edited:

large.jpg

"Right. Come on and help me move this child - we're headed down, to the garden." Inari would begin to move the injured and dying boy with Gal'Gore's cooperation, trying to go quickly but also trying to make sure Gal'Gore could keep up as such - and as she began to undertake this motion with Gal'Gore, she began to hear another response come through quickly.

"Stop the bleeding... Right." Inari paused for a moment and seemed to generate some sort of healing gun and fired it at the dying Marcus. It didn't hurt him, quite the opposite - it began to stop his blood leaking so it was either not leaking or hardly leaking now, and after that, she deleted the gun and continued moving, an expression of utmost haste and rush along her face.

Evan (future)
Evan listened in on the conversation between rouges past self and Rachelle they both made some good point of course... spoiler would probably be uninteresting for his past self.. there where a lot of interesting things that had happened. but also the idea of having a chance to change those things... that was also tempting avoiding grave and painful mistake, and well then Rachelle started getting real was getting really mad with the vampire, getting really emotional about her feeling on the subject her floofy ears getting all droopy and she lashed out aggressive. Evan frowned he hated seeing the floofy girl so upset, approaching the Rachelle and immediately wrapping his arms around her in a hug placing his head ontop her hers "just clam down no need to get yourself so worked up to remember your talking to people that are twenty years form the past they don't know whats happened between then and now and besides they're just kids too" he spoke reassuringly and hopefully calm tone... making a small jab at rouges apparent age in the process

(the floof has been hugged)

Present Rouge’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Rouge looked almost a little surprised at Rachelle’s sudden change in tone, seeming to back off. She became quiet after that, unsure of what to say. She hadn’t experienced anything like this before, and she honestly couldn’t speak for anything that had happened in between. She looked about ready to open her mouth again when Future Evan came over, and she quickly became quiet again. It took her a few second to realize who it was, and once she did, she only further backed off. “Yeah...what do I know?” she muttered, crossing her arms and looking away. ”it’s not like I’m older then you two, even with the twenty year jump,” she turned her back away from both of the future versions. “It’s nothing worth getting upset over,” she dug her fang into her lip, obviously upset about something, though it really wasn’t obvious what.​

large.jpg

In no time at all, Inari would make it downstairs with the withering Marcus - with or without Gal'Gore, and their blood leaking having more or less ceased. As said, she would head to the garden, where both Albright and Chelsea were waiting for her to return with him. "Here he is." She said, carefully putting him down nearby. "I hope that didn't keep you both waiting for too long..." She added, managing a minor smile - though the boy's state was not a 100% good one - he'll need to recover and such, but they at least got an extra pair of hands if this goes well.

Future Rouge/Present Rouge’s POV
“What a development,” Rouge sighed, taking the book as it was shoved in her direction. Her eyes seemed almost dead, tucking the book under one of her arms, she glanced over at Future Evan, before looking over at Present Evan and her own future self. “Alright, time for this whole reunion to be over, we got what we came for,” she yanked Evan out of Future Rouge’s grasp, the vampire jumping back and pouting a little. “I doubt either Rachelle is happy with me right now, so you can go take this to her, if you want to find me, I’ll...probably be on the rooftop,” she held out the book to him, practically shoving it into his chest. As soon as she had started talking to him, she was gone, having left the library almost as suddenly as Rachelle had.

Future Rouge stood there for a second, her hands at her sides. “Ah, I had forgotten about this encounter,” the vampire sighed, seeming rather regretful. She turned to future Evan, acting as a wall between the two Evans. “Are you going to go look for her?” She asked, referring to future Rachelle. “I expect she isn’t too pleased with me, so once your past self decides to leave, I think I’ll take a walk, I’d rather not make things more difficult,” she said with a sad smile, continuing to act as a wall between the two. "Maybe I'll go see Marcus," she pondered quietly, still trying to smile.

Chelsea and Present Albright's POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BoltBeam BoltBeam
Chelsea was just rushing back with the supplies as inari arrived with Marcus, Albright seeming to have been waiting on edge.
"It wasn't too long, no," Albright reassured, already kneeling down next to the child. Chelsea kneeled down across from him, obviously checking for a pulse. "He's still alive," the nurse affirmed, Albright moving her hand out of the way so he could feel it as well. "Thank god you found him, I think he will actually be able to make a full recovery," Albright looked over at Inari, nodding, as if confirming that she had done a good job. "Where's the source of the wound, Chelse?" the nurse lightly pushed Marcus onto his side, pointing at the two bite marks on his neck. Albright tried not to gasp at this discovery, biting down on his lip and looking down at the wound again. "What is it?" Chelsea asked, looking up at Albright, who took a few seconds to formulate his thoughts. "I'm...90 percent certain that's a vampire bite," the doctor muttered, taking one of the blood bags Chelsea had been told to bring. He placed it close to Marcus's face, as if it would somehow wake him up. "Right now, he won't die, we've stopped the bleeding, we've treated the wound, it's just a matter of seeing if the vampire 'poison' will take effect or not," he explained, "So...for now...I guess we just need to see what happens," the doctor sighed, Chelsea prodding the boy a little, before backing off.

Last edited:
Present Lily’s POV

Future Rouge’s POV

Present Rouge’s POV

Present Lily’s POV

Future Rouge’s POV

Present Rouge’s POV

Both of the other girls looked over at the maid that gave them the menus and Zealot shrugged. "I dunno. Seems like an introverted maid to me. Maybe it's her first day? I never seen her in the cafe before." She said before she paicked up a menu, Hyunjin doing the same. Hyunjin's sword however, began to hum, catching its voice. "She does seem a little odd, that one. It's hard to tell with everyone's energy clouding others, so I don't think we should suspect." The sword said before Zealot raised a brow. "The sword is sentient...?" Hyunjin looked at her sword and then back Zealot with a shrug. "A divine spirit is imbued in it, yeah.."

Both of the other girls looked over at the maid that gave them the menus and Zealot shrugged. "I dunno. Seems like an introverted maid to me. Maybe it's her first day? I never seen her in the cafe before." She said before she paicked up a menu, Hyunjin doing the same. Hyunjin's sword however, began to hum, catching its voice. "She does seem a little odd, that one. It's hard to tell with everyone's energy clouding others, so I don't think we should suspect." The sword said before Zealot raised a brow. "The sword is sentient...?" Hyunjin looked at her sword and then back Zealot with a shrug. "A divine spirit is imbued in it, yeah.."
Lily tried to watch the maid for a few more minutes, but eventually just gave up and tried to look at the menu. She jumped a little as she heard the sword speak, seeming a little disappointed that everyone else seemed to think it wasn’t a big deal. “Well, she’ll probably come back to take our orders...” she mumbled, burying her face in the menu, trying to find one of the cheapest things she could. The whole talking sword thing didn’t seem to bother her much, it had just taken her by surprise. “You can...see energy?” she directly asked the sword, seeming a little confused, but also curious.

Lily tried to watch the maid for a few more minutes, but eventually just gave up and tried to look at the menu. She jumped a little as she heard the sword speak, seeming a little disappointed that everyone else seemed to think it wasn’t a big deal. “Well, she’ll probably come back to take our orders...” she mumbled, burying her face in the menu, trying to find one of the cheapest things she could. The whole talking sword thing didn’t seem to bother her much, it had just taken her by surprise. “You can...see energy?” she directly asked the sword, seeming a little confused, but also curious.
"Of course I can, I'm a Divine Spirit. I can see things that you mortals cannot see such as the spirit realm. Spiritual Energy is something I can see clearly. It'd be nice if Hyunjin here learned how to do it too, but it always proved difficult for mere mortals." Hyunjin sighed and shook her head, taking the menu. "It is difficult. It also takes so much energy to do. Well, to the spirit, it's second nature since they have been doing it since... Who knows how long?" Hyunjin said before looking at the menu. "Let's just get ready with our orders. A maid will surely come by again."

"Of course I can, I'm a Divine Spirit. I can see things that you mortals cannot see such as the spirit realm. Spiritual Energy is something I can see clearly. It'd be nice if Hyunjin here learned how to do it too, but it always proved difficult for mere mortals." Hyunjin sighed and shook her head, taking the menu. "It is difficult. It also takes so much energy to do. Well, to the spirit, it's second nature since they have been doing it since... Who knows how long?" Hyunjin said before looking at the menu. "Let's just get ready with our orders. A maid will surely come by again."
“G-Good point...” Lily murmured, backing away from the question. She looked back down at the menu, slowly sliding her finger under each of the choices. It didn’t take her long to make her decision, but, once she had, she just started to look around awkwardly, as if she was out of questions to ask, but didn’t like the silence surrounding her. Eventually, she started rehearsing her order in her head, making sure it was worded the exact way she wanted, still looking around for the waitress. “What are you planning on getting?” she asked both girls, glad she could actually think of a question.

“G-Good point...” Lily murmured, backing away from the question. She looked back down at the menu, slowly sliding her finger under each of the choices. It didn’t take her long to make her decision, but, once she had, she just started to look around awkwardly, as if she was out of questions to ask, but didn’t like the silence surrounding her. Eventually, she started rehearsing her order in her head, making sure it was worded the exact way she wanted, still looking around for the waitress. “What are you planning on getting?” she asked both girls, glad she could actually think of a question.
"I'm just getting a crepe. I don't feel like eating much." Hyunjin said as she put down the menu. "I'm also gonna get honeydew milk tea." Zealot put hers down as well, leaning back in her chair. "Well, I'm have a slice of ice cream cake and milk tea." She said before she let out a sigh and waited for someone to take their order. "So, any other questions you might have, Lily?" She asked, looking at her knowing she was trying to brew up some questions to keep the conversation going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back