• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
  • Present Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Headmaster's Quarters)
    fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

(Nothing to post for here, come back next time maybe?)

Inari Mesix (Location: Present Trinity Crescent, Ground Level)

large.jpg

Inari listened and mentally agreed with Ene and when she herself disappeared to get searching, Inari nodded and decided to begin searching as well. She kept the created phone just in case Ene needs to get in touch to report findings and vice versa, but apart from that, she begins to begin such a search - in hopes that several individuals will be found soon enough as a result. "Let's see... Where would someone be..." She thought aloud as she wandered the halls as such, taking her time as to not miss anyone or anything, but still going quickly.

Interactions: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Nearby: Nobody else
evan
Evan had hoped that his reassurance it seemed that it didn't really help that much "well... i mean yes... your past self did get us all here but like i said, everything must have turned out fine so.." he paused for a moment scratching his arm again as he was still kinda upset and disappointed that me had the floofy Rachelle upset "but yeah shes around somewhere... just don't run into her though.. unless you what time to break I guess" he frowned, even more, watching Rachelle ears go all floppy "but there no need to be soo upset... i mean sure you might have caused this but that's in the past right?" Evan just trying to reassure the poor girl how seemed incredible down at this point.

Future Rouge’s POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
“It loses its meaning after a few centuries, but you can always feel it passing,” Rouge admitted, peeking around the corner that led to the library. She stuck out her tongue in a teasing way as Evan mentioned how he had been before he had molted. “You were a lot of things, honestly,” she laughed, turning around on the tip of her toe and smiling. “I can’t go ahead with it immediately, as much as I may want to,” the vampire seemed to pout a little, walking on one of the lines of the floor as if it were a balance beam. ”I’d be disrupting a rather important conversation involving meeting ‘future’ Rachelle,” she pointed out, waving her hand across Evan’s vision to stop him from spacing out. “I’d also be interrupting a certain someone’s attempts to pat someone else on the head, correct?” she smiled. The entire time Evan and Rachelle had been discussing headpats and introductions, Mary had stood there awkwardly, fiddling with the ends of her hair, not exactly sure how to contribute to the conversation. Rouge hadn’t mentioned that, but it was also an obvious deterrent.

Present Ene’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam

“Well, it’s better if we just move as quickly as we can,” She murmured, hating the eerie silence that blanketed the school. She was thankful for the praise, she just didn’t look like it, the stress of the whole situation somehow managing to almost choke her. “Alright!” Ene clapped her hands together, her personality somehow doing a 180. “Time to get to work then!” she looked about ready to leave, but stopped for a second. “Some of the kids might be injured, it’s not really my place to speak with a teacher like this, but we probably should try to get them help!” she pointed out, now actually getting ready to leave. “So, mission ‘round up students’ is a go!” she said, before disappearing in a rain of pixels, already starting her search.
Evan (future)
"hmmm... i suppose," he said musingly about the comment about, the laughing a little bit at her next statement " oh what was i? then?" Evan said somewhat teasingly back to her giving her a cheeky smile quickly fading into an awkward blush at the mention... of the conversation, his past self was currently having with Rachelle, even now he still rather liked... well floofy things even if it didn't look like it his wings folding back into his body he gave rouge a death stare in a more awkward way " honestly i have no clue what your talking about..... unless you mean fluffy ears then yes i was trying to pat them..." he said somewhat awkwardly and slightly embarrassed

Last edited:
Future Rouge’s POV
“It’s hard to pinpoint one dominant trait, it’s been so long after all,” Rouge admitted, just hoping that explanation would work for the time being. Evan’s embarrassed look made her realize she had been teasing him, and the corners of her mouth curled up a little. “No need to glare at me, I am telling the truth after all!” she waved her hand dismissively, she had a look on her face that showed she knew she was right. “Did you actually get to pet them at one point?” she asked, genuinely curious, looking at Evan in the eyes, though she suddenly looked away “You know...my hair is plenty fluffy,” she muttered, now kind of pouting a bit, seeming almost embarrassed of what she had just said. “We’re here!” she changed the subject quickly, the two now standing in front of the library doors.​

Last edited:
Kevin's Pov Future​
Kevin grabbed the a student guitar."Now for The Trooper you want to make sure you keep your hands in this position ao you can keep playing the rhythm lower and lower." He then played the beginning."While the song is challenging it isn't too hard once you get it. Alright now get out of here..." The kid grabbed his guitar and headed out saying bye.

Kevin threw himself back into the sofa he had in the music room."I still remember saying I wouldn't waste my life teaching shithead kids..." He used his tounge and teeth to roll the newly lit cig around his mouth. Then he just started messing around on his laptop just watching some concert highlights.

• Present Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Headmaster's Quarters)

large.jpg

Lily kept her hands clamped on Hyunjin’s arms, staring at her directly in the eyes. “You are not going to die!” she stated, as if it was a fact. “You are going to change this, we are going to change this, okay?” she was trying her hardest to grow stronger, her voice sounding a little more sure of herself. “You are Hyunjin Aotian! You have the power to change things! I’m sure everyone will do everything they can to help, I know I will!” her voice rose a little more. “I won’t be going anywhere until you decide to change things,” she added, which could be taken both figuratively and literally, her smile growing a little more.
Hyunjin just nodded, looking down slightly. "Hey, you guys done? You should start moving away from the memorial so people don't start asking questions. The Newspaper club's been scrambling to get stories and stuff." Said a mysterious female voice. "And it's kind of hard censoring this stuff." There was a girl standing nearby to the two with a hand in her pocket and her other hand pulling up on her jacket. She had some sort of aura about her that just looked like wings. She then spoke again after she had sighed. "Let's go somewhere else. How about I get you guys something sweet to eat?" She offered. Who was she anyway? She never introduced herself. Is she a new student? It didn't exactly seem like it. At least, she would look like a Danger Class, considering other students kept their distances. As well as matching color schemes of the other Danger Class' uniforms from the garden.
1573837943147.png

Present Lily’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
Lily jumped when she realized that other people could have been watching, shrinking a little once the initial ‘jump’ was over. “I forgot we were still at the school...” she murmured sheepishly, looking down at her lap. The new girl’s offer led Lily to tilt her head, almost out of surprise. “I...um...is it okay that we would be separated from everyone else?” she asked. She looked over at Hyunjin, seeming a mix of scared, confused, and just straight up shy. “Hyun...jin? Do you want to go?” she asked, trying to prop herself up. She obviously wasn’t going anywhere without someone’s help. “Oh! Oh...I forgot to ask! Who are you?” something clicked in her head, and Lily pointed at the new girl, leaning on one arm so that she didn’t completely fall over.​

Last edited:
Present Lily’s POV
Lily jumped when she realized that other people could have been watching, shrinking a little once the initial ‘jump’ was over. “I forgot we were still at the school...” she murmured sheepishly, looking down at her lap. The new girl’s offer led Lily to tilt her head, almost out of surprise. “I...um...is it okay that we would be separated from everyone else?” she asked. She looked over at Hyunjin, seeming a mix of scared, confused, and just straight up shy. “Hyun...jin? Do you want to go?” she asked, trying to prop herself up. She obviously wasn’t going anywhere without someone’s help. “Oh! Oh...I forgot to ask! Who are you?” something clicked in her head, and Lily pointed at the new girl, leaning on one arm so that she didn’t completely fall over.​
Hyunjin looked up at the girl before she began to help Lily back into her wheelchair. The girl rolled her eyes and shrugged. "It's fine. Everyone has their own agendas at the moment. Plus, your friend there seems traumatized. I think it's easier to take in hard things with a bit of sugar coating." She said using some metaphors and whatnot. Hyunjin just nodded blankly as the girl began to introduce herself. "As for my name, you don't really need to know. You'll learn it when it's your time. For now, just call me Zealot. It's a little nickname I picked up on. Now come on, let's go. Rumors and gossip can spread like wildfire, especially as something like this." She said before she began walking ahead of them, expecting them to follow but would slow down so they could catch up. Hyunjin collected herself eventually and begun pushing Lily's wheelchair. For her to be occupied for th emoment would help a lot for her mental state. It keeps her mind off it and instead makes her focus on taking care of Lily, even if she didn't need to.

Present Lily’s POV
“That didn’t answer my question...” Lily murmured, still seeming a little shaky at first. However, her trusting nature soon came and swept up any hesitations she may have had. “Zea...lot...” she sounded out the name, willing to take that over a formal introduction. She didn’t even think of introducing herself and Hyunjin, clinging onto the notebook in her lap. She was quiet after they started walking, unsure of what to say, or even if she was allowed to speak or not. “So...where exactly are we going? Do we still have the café here?” She asked, able to focus on asking questions because Hyunjin was pushing her wheelchair. The girl had an almost endless stream of questions threatening to come out of her mouth, but she held herself in place, hoping to just get answers to the first questions she asked.

Present Ene’s POV
Interactions: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants (?)
Ene tried her hardest to dig through the classrooms using the technology available to her. A mix of trying to look through cameras and tap into walls managed to give her a general idea of where she was, and what she might be near, but whether it was accurate or not was hit or miss. That was where actually projecting herself came into play. It was easier to call out and let students come to her, rather than use her limited resources to try and find each individual.
“Testing...one...two...is anyone there?” she called out from a monitor, hoping that at least someone nearby would hear her.​

Future Rouge’s POV
“It’s hard to pinpoint one dominant trait, it’s been so long after all,” Rouge admitted, just hoping that explanation would work for the time being. Evan’s embarrassed look made her realize she had been teasing him, and the corners of her mouth curled up a little. “No need to glare at me, I am telling the truth after all!” she waved her hand dismissively, she had a look on her face that showed she knew she was right. “Did you actually get to pet them at one point?” she asked, genuinely curious, looking at Evan in the eyes, though she suddenly looked away “You know...my hair is plenty fluffy,” she muttered, now kind of pouting a bit, seeming almost embarrassed of what she had just said. “We’re here!” she changed the subject quickly, the two now standing in front of the library doors.​
Evan (future)
continuing to just sorta stare at rouge for a moment slightly annoyed and awkwardly.. "ok fine I guess it's true..." Evan mumbled crossing his arms slightly his tails slowly swishing behind him while the spell thief on his body squirmed around and he thought about things once again... did he ever get to pet Rachelle? "honestly i can't remember too much... I think I might have?" he said somewhat unsure of himself, tilting his head slightly when rouge eyed him up the looked again.. muttering something about her hair... a devilish grin slowly appeared on his face she she mentioned how fluffy her hair was quickly come up behind the vampire since she had turned around wrapping an arm around her.. then petting her. multiple spell thief heads sorta nuzzling her the girl as well "you were just jealous weren't you?" he said with a cheeky tone still doing it as Rachelle appeared to great them... "oh um... hello..." he said slowly retracting from what he was doing.. standing beside rouge somewhat awkwardly "umm yes..."

large.jpg

evan
“See just gotta look at the silver lining sometimes you know?” Evan said cheerfully seeing that Rachelle's mood quickly rose back to a far more chipper mood Evans wings fluttering a little bit tail flicking back and forth. somewhat "now I guess we should...." he was cut off as the spell thief sturred on his skin that meant magic had been used? did Rachelle do something? then but why? looking around he noticed to try and work out what hand happened. looking directly at the library door.. he saw.. a demon that felt... oddly familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Present Lily’s POV
“That didn’t answer my question...” Lily murmured, still seeming a little shaky at first. However, her trusting nature soon came and swept up any hesitations she may have had. “Zea...lot...” she sounded out the name, willing to take that over a formal introduction. She didn’t even think of introducing herself and Hyunjin, clinging onto the notebook in her lap. She was quiet after they started walking, unsure of what to say, or even if she was allowed to speak or not. “So...where exactly are we going? Do we still have the café here?” She asked, able to focus on asking questions because Hyunjin was pushing her wheelchair. The girl had an almost endless stream of questions threatening to come out of her mouth, but she held herself in place, hoping to just get answers to the first questions she asked.

Present Ene’s POV
Interactions: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants (?)
Ene tried her hardest to dig through the classrooms using the technology available to her. A mix of trying to look through cameras and tap into walls managed to give her a general idea of where she was, and what she might be near, but whether it was accurate or not was hit or miss. That was where actually projecting herself came into play. It was easier to call out and let students come to her, rather than use her limited resources to try and find each individual.
“Testing...one...two...is anyone there?” she called out from a monitor, hoping that at least someone nearby would hear her.​
Zealot nodded. "Yeah, the cafe I'm sure you're referring to is still going. Thanks to Dr. Bright's funds, they actually made a second installment that resembles more of a restaurant. All for the purpose for students to practice their culinary arts in a more upgraded fashion. Luxurious, I think, is the right word to go by." She said as she continued to walk. "You probably have questions about Dr. Bright too. He comes and goes, hopping between here and his former work. Lunaria is still alive too. They're at the 'foundation' this week so you won't be able to see them." She continued to walk, her wing-like aura soon relaxed to almost make a sort of a cape since they had lowered themselves. Eventually they would fade away since they were no longer needed. Perhaps Zealot had flown to get to Hyunjin and Lily. She also didn't care about them introducing themselves, since she already knew the two. One of them for obvious reasons.

Future & Present Rouge’s POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BoltBeam BoltBeam
“I suppose it doesn’t matter, since it was in the past,” Rouge admitted with a sigh, tapping her finger on her temple again. She remembered something about two silhouettes, but that didn’t give her enough information to give her something to say aloud. She let out a small surprised noise when she felt Evan’s hand, but she quickly appeared to relax. “I-I wasn’t jealous!” she protested. Future Rouge was definitely a bit of a tsundere, and even present Rouge did a few things that may have shown the signs of that personality. She looked almost sad when they were interrupted by Rachelle, looking over the group of students. “Well, it appears you made the thing I wanted to do a little more difficult,” she sighed, seeming to hesitate for a second, before striding over to the two figures she couldn’t quite make out. She stood in front of them for a second, before sticking her hand out and placing it on top of Present Evan’s head. “You don’t have to hide him from me as well!” she pouted to Rachelle. She was easily taller than him, and went around the back of him, hugging him as she did so. “How’ve you been, Evan?” She cooed, smiling.
-
Mary watched the entire situation play out in front of her, vague context clues giving her an idea of what was going on. Both of the silhouettes were taller than her, so she took a step back when the other advanced. She slid her way over to Rachelle’s side, feeling as though getting out of the way was the best course of action. She kept her eyes trained on the floor, her regard for paradoxes taking over her curiosity to understand what was happening. She knew magic was at play, she just didn’t know what magic, or how much. “Did you manipulate something?” She asked Rachelle softly, not looking up.

Present Lily’s POV
Lily nodded, “Well, that’s good,” she murmured, seeming a little disappointed that she couldn’t meet the future version of Bright. It didn’t take her long to determine that it was for the best, and she perked up a little more. ”So, why did you decide to invite us to get food, instead of just shoving us along with the rest of the group, like the rest of the people who were dressed like you?” Lily had plenty of questions, but this one just happened to slide out. “I-I’m Sorry! That was a rude question!” she bowed her head, quickly getting flustered. “I have too many questions...” she muttered, shaking her head and looking away out of embarrassment and a bit of shame. She settled into an embarrassed silence after that, deciding that she would either wait for a response, or zip her lips shut.

Future & Present Rouge’s POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BoltBeam BoltBeam
“I suppose it doesn’t matter, since it was in the past,” Rouge admitted with a sigh, tapping her finger on her temple again. She remembered something about two silhouettes, but that didn’t give her enough information to give her something to say aloud. She let out a small surprised noise when she felt Evan’s hand, but she quickly appeared to relax. “I-I wasn’t jealous!” she protested. Future Rouge was definitely a bit of a tsundere, and even present Rouge did a few things that may have shown the signs of that personality. She looked almost sad when they were interrupted by Rachelle, looking over the group of students. “Well, it appears you made the thing I wanted to do a little more difficult,” she sighed, seeming to hesitate for a second, before striding over to the two figures she couldn’t quite make out. She stood in front of them for a second, before sticking her hand out and placing it on top of Present Evan’s head. “You don’t have to hide him from me as well!” she pouted to Rachelle. She was easily taller than him, and went around the back of him, hugging him as she did so. “How’ve you been, Evan?” She cooed, smiling.
-
Mary watched the entire situation play out in front of her, vague context clues giving her an idea of what was going on. Both of the silhouettes were taller than her, so she took a step back when the other advanced. She slid her way over to Rachelle’s side, feeling as though getting out of the way was the best course of action. She kept her eyes trained on the floor, her regard for paradoxes taking over her curiosity to understand what was happening. She knew magic was at play, she just didn’t know what magic, or how much. “Did you manipulate something?” She asked Rachelle softly, not looking up.

Present Lily’s POV
Lily nodded, “Well, that’s good,” she murmured, seeming a little disappointed that she couldn’t meet the future version of Bright. It didn’t take her long to determine that it was for the best, and she perked up a little more. ”So, why did you decide to invite us to get food, instead of just shoving us along with the rest of the group, like the rest of the people who were dressed like you?” Lily had plenty of questions, but this one just happened to slide out. “I-I’m Sorry! That was a rude question!” she bowed her head, quickly getting flustered. “I have too many questions...” she muttered, shaking her head and looking away out of embarrassment and a bit of shame. She settled into an embarrassed silence after that, deciding that she would either wait for a response, or zip her lips shut.
"Shoot." Zealot said as a way for her to continue asking more, as if there was anything else to do other than clear up any confusions they have. The more they get accustomed and more aware of their situation, the better. "Why would I invite you guys to get food, huh...?" She repeated as she thought about it. She just shrugged and answered bluntly, the answer surprising Hyunjin since she had somewhat jolted a little bit, though not affecting Lily. "Perhaps it's because that's what you did for me after the attack twenty years back. So I'll be expecting you to offer me the same when that time comes for you." She said as she continued walking, turning a corner and Hyunjin kept pushing Lily, following her.

large.jpg

Present Lily’s POV
Lily still seemed awkward, even after being given the okay by Zealot to ask more questions. “Are you talking about me or...oh...” she trailed off, the picture of Hyunjin’s ice memorial flashing back into her mind. “So I did that...huh...that means you came to the school sometime soon, right? I haven’t seen you yet,” she murmured. She thought over the sentence, “Not soon-I mean-it was in the past but it hasn’t happened yet in the past but it’s happened in the future and...I’m sure you understood,” She glanced back at Hyunjin, even though the girl’s jolt hadn’t affected her, her silence still put Lily on edge. “You okay?” She asked softly, tilting her head with a small, reassuring smile.

Present Rouge/Mary’s POV
Mary nodded, the explanation making enough sense to her. She looked up at Rachelle, cupping her hand around her eyes so she couldn’t see any of the scene in front of her. “That would mean...” without checking or anything else, she tried to point at the silhouette that had started messing with Evan. She missed the mark a little, but not enough that she ended up pointing at something completely different. “That would mean that’s...me, correct?” she asked, nodding as if she had already got the confirmation. “Don’t worry, I have no interest in paradoxes, I’ll stand back until they’re gone” she tried to reassure, though she looked almost a little sad that she couldn’t see herself.​

Kevin's Present POV
Interactions: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
"What in the fuck was that..." Kevin cigarette in mouth he walked over to the monitor."Hello is anyone there or am I fucking insane?" He was wearing his old work attire from when he was a bartender.
ed755e34d0cf73a9841137cc9442f6fa--anime-demon-anime-male.jpg
Illegally obviously, but he ignored that fact when he was working as it was a good job.

Present Ene’s POV
Interactions: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Ene was glad to know her projecting had gotten her somewhere, a smile coming onto her face. She quickly searched through her memory and through student databases to find who was standing in front of her. “Alright! You aren’t insane, I’m glad someone could hear me,” the AI said, waving her hand as if it could draw more attention to her. “Well, I’m sure you can see that half the population of the school is missing! I’m on a mission to find any students that may have been spared by whatever vortex thingy came and consumed half of the students,” she said while pulling up Kevin’s info. “You are the Kevin listed in this profile, right?” She asked, holding the tab open so that he could see it.

Kevin jumped back when the damn monitor."Holy shit!" He then calm down and responded."Alright and yeah my name is Kevin, but just call me Mayhem..." He didn't like when people he didn't know say his name."Well what do you need ummm...what's your name?"

Ene’s POV
“You’re acting like you’ve never met a sentient AI before,” Ene sighed, crossing her arms. The file disappeared as Kevin introduced himself, stifling a laugh as he told her to call him Mayhem. “Okay Mister Kevin Mayhem,” she sang in a teasing tone, a smirk on her face. “I thought I already stated what I was doing? I’m looking for any students and staff that weren’t sucked in by the weird void thing in the garden!” she repeated her mission again, before going to introduce herself. “My name’s Ene!“ she didn’t waste a second between asking her next question. “Have you seen anyone else? Around the school, I mean,”

Present Lily’s POV
Lily still seemed awkward, even after being given the okay by Zealot to ask more questions. “Are you talking about me or...oh...” she trailed off, the picture of Hyunjin’s ice memorial flashing back into her mind. “So I did that...huh...that means you came to the school sometime soon, right? I haven’t seen you yet,” she murmured. She thought over the sentence, “Not soon-I mean-it was in the past but it hasn’t happened yet in the past but it’s happened in the future and...I’m sure you understood,” She glanced back at Hyunjin, even though the girl’s jolt hadn’t affected her, her silence still put Lily on edge. “You okay?” She asked softly, tilting her head with a small, reassuring smile.

Present Rouge/Mary’s POV
Mary nodded, the explanation making enough sense to her. She looked up at Rachelle, cupping her hand around her eyes so she couldn’t see any of the scene in front of her. “That would mean...” without checking or anything else, she tried to point at the silhouette that had started messing with Evan. She missed the mark a little, but not enough that she ended up pointing at something completely different. “That would mean that’s...me, correct?” she asked, nodding as if she had already got the confirmation. “Don’t worry, I have no interest in paradoxes, I’ll stand back until they’re gone” she tried to reassure, though she looked almost a little sad that she couldn’t see herself.​
Hyunjin blinked before shaking her head into a smile. "I-I'm fine. I'm just still spooked from earlier is all..." She said softly as she continued to push. Zealot didn't answer the rest of Lily's question since she got an idea of what she was trying to say and understood her confusion. She also made Lily understand what happened back then, so she didn't need to elaborate any longer. "So, what other questions do you have for me?"

Hyunjin blinked before shaking her head into a smile. "I-I'm fine. I'm just still spooked from earlier is all..." She said softly as she continued to push. Zealot didn't answer the rest of Lily's question since she got an idea of what she was trying to say and understood her confusion. She also made Lily understand what happened back then, so she didn't need to elaborate any longer. "So, what other questions do you have for me?"
Lily took Hyunjin’s confirmation with a grain of salt, looking at her for a second, before simply nodding. “Y-you didn’t answer my question about when you arrived at the school...” she stammered, wondering if the lack of an answer just meant it was a sensitive question, or Zealot just didn’t hear her. “Other...questions...” she thought for a second, seeming to be weighing the different questions she could ask. “This may be a little personal...but...what’s your power?” she asked, picking her notebook up and hugging it to her chest, which had become kind of a habit when powers came up. “Ofcourseifyoudontwanttoansweritthatsperfectlyfineiunderstandsoif-!” She quickly got flustered all over again, stammering and stumbling over her words, only being silenced by her biting her tongue, which shocked her to silence.

Lily took Hyunjin’s confirmation with a grain of salt, looking at her for a second, before simply nodding. “Y-you didn’t answer my question about when you arrived at the school...” she stammered, wondering if the lack of an answer just meant it was a sensitive question, or Zealot just didn’t hear her. “Other...questions...” she thought for a second, seeming to be weighing the different questions she could ask. “This may be a little personal...but...what’s your power?” she asked, picking her notebook up and hugging it to her chest, which had become kind of a habit when powers came up. “Ofcourseifyoudontwanttoansweritthatsperfectlyfineiunderstandsoif-!” She quickly got flustered all over again, stammering and stumbling over her words, only being silenced by her biting her tongue, which shocked her to silence.
Zealot didn't answer and only decided to shrug. "My powers come from the Void. I suppose it's a type of summoning, materializing, chaotic type of power. Very dangerous." Was all she said before they began nearing the cafe, being it coming into view. "As for the question from before... I arrived at the end of the attack. I was the end of it." She said as she kept walking. "That's all I'll say. I'm not sure if the stuff I say will affect your timeline dramatically or not. I'm not the one who specializes in learning about time travel an paradoxes. That might be Bright's thing because he may have seen a thing or two about it."

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
"Mayhem is a stage name lass." He pulled out one of his many guitars out of its case while talking. He just began to do "Thunderstruck" a simple and fun song for him."...and yeah Victor and Abbadon for sure."

He then went into his bag and popped a can of a irish beer."In fact we where going to go to Peste's sewer and playing poker, but that shit is out the window." Then he broke a his high E string or the 6th string after stopping "Thunderstruck" and switching to power chords.

"Peste might even know what is going on if this involves demons and magic shit..." He then began to put on a new string with a beer in hand.

Present Lily’s POV
“So...does dangerous class still exist?” Lily asked, managing to be content with the answers she received. An initial air of skepticism surrounded her when Zealot explained when she had arrived. Her question was covered with fear, which she tried to hide with a smile. Her facial expressions didn’t really mimic what she was asking. “W...Well...Doctor Bright isn’t here now...so I guess I’ll just take what I learned!” she said, realizing that they had arrived at the café. She settled into silence after that, unsure of what else to ask. Any other questions she may have had were replaced by a sudden fear of messing up time, tapping the edge of her notebook and trying to continue smiling.

Present Ene’s POV
Ene sighed, “I had a feeling it was that way...I’m gonna call you that anyways though!” she waved her hand dismissively, like she couldn’t care less. “So...that makes...” she counted something mentally in her head, “That makes at least five!” she nodded to herself as a lightbulb seemed to go off in her head. “Can you take me to those other two or three? I think it’s better if we all come together in some way to try and at least figure out what happened!” she requested, “And I’ll need access to your phone, I can’t really get around on my own unless there’s some kind of device nearby,” she admitted, “Does that sound okay?”

Present Lily’s POV
“So...does dangerous class still exist?” Lily asked, managing to be content with the answers she received. An initial air of skepticism surrounded her when Zealot explained when she had arrived. Her question was covered with fear, which she tried to hide with a smile. Her facial expressions didn’t really mimic what she was asking. “W...Well...Doctor Bright isn’t here now...so I guess I’ll just take what I learned!” she said, realizing that they had arrived at the café. She settled into silence after that, unsure of what else to ask. Any other questions she may have had were replaced by a sudden fear of messing up time, tapping the edge of her notebook and trying to continue smiling.

Present Ene’s POV
Ene sighed, “I had a feeling it was that way...I’m gonna call you that anyways though!” she waved her hand dismissively, like she couldn’t care less. “So...that makes...” she counted something mentally in her head, “That makes at least five!” she nodded to herself as a lightbulb seemed to go off in her head. “Can you take me to those other two or three? I think it’s better if we all come together in some way to try and at least figure out what happened!” she requested, “And I’ll need access to your phone, I can’t really get around on my own unless there’s some kind of device nearby,” she admitted, “Does that sound okay?”
"Danger Class is now only a side-classification. It's to tell whether the person's ability is actually threatening, or the person's intent with said power is threatening. Because of that, there are some members in our combatant group who are tasked with watching over those who have threatening intents." She began explaining. "But that also means that the combatant group is now by choice. You may wish to join it if you so please, and based on your powers, we can determine which branch you'll fall in to. Even healers are accepted, field medics are very much valued and they have a body guard of their choice." She continued as they neared the cafe. "There are a lot more procedures and features about the new system Virgil placed in order to be fair to the students and as well as to everyone else. We've even started to cooperate with other schools since the organisation from your timeline is just a small thing compared to the terrorist groups of today." They then entered the cafe and sat down at a table. They just picked one of those tables in the middle of the room so Lily could have a spot. Hyunjin sat next to her while Zealot sat across from them. "While we wait, you can shoot some more questions. I'm sure you have a whole lot more. Don't be shy."

"Danger Class is now only a side-classification. It's to tell whether the person's ability is actually threatening, or the person's intent with said power is threatening. Because of that, there are some members in our combatant group who are tasked with watching over those who have threatening intents." She began explaining. "But that also means that the combatant group is now by choice. You may wish to join it if you so please, and based on your powers, we can determine which branch you'll fall in to. Even healers are accepted, field medics are very much valued and they have a body guard of their choice." She continued as they neared the cafe. "There are a lot more procedures and features about the new system Virgil placed in order to be fair to the students and as well as to everyone else. We've even started to cooperate with other schools since the organisation from your timeline is just a small thing compared to the terrorist groups of today." They then entered the cafe and sat down at a table. They just picked one of those tables in the middle of the room so Lily could have a spot. Hyunjin sat next to her while Zealot sat across from them. "While we wait, you can shoot some more questions. I'm sure you have a whole lot more. Don't be shy."
Lily managed to nod along with the explanation, looking like she had relaxed a little. “T-Thank you for offering...but I don’t know how much help I would be,” she laughed softly, “...mostly because we’re probably getting back to our time soon,” she added. “The school seems a...I don’t know what word to use...a lot nicer?” seeming content with that word, she moved on. “You’ve been using the word timeline, not the past, is there a reason for that?” she looked over at Hyunjin, as if she wanted her to ask a question. As comfortable as Lily may have been getting, she still felt rather scared to say the wrong thing, as if it would somehow break everything. “...And...um...you probably know this...what happened to our friends? Like Aria, and Ene, all of them?” she asked, seeming a little apprehensive about the question. She wanted to know if she had to prevent other deaths Ene obviously couldn’t die, but whether she was still nearby or not (she still roamed the school, but Lily obviously didn’t know that) was up for debate. Aria, well, Lily had no idea what could have happened to her. All these people she wanted to ask about flooded her mind, but she only managed to say two, awkwardly nodding as she asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back