• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Present Lily’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
Lily couldn’t move her eyes away from the ice at first, her gray eyes widened with horror. She had to restrain herself from touching it. Eventually, she tore her eyes away from it, looking back to Hyunjin, her mouth, which had been open slightly, pressed itself back together, into the biggest smile she could manage, which was only a slight curve away from a line. Even though she had pretty much just gotten into her wheelchair, she pushed herself down to Hyunjin’s level. She landed with a small ‘oof’, and crawled her way over to Hyunjin, wrapping her arms around her. “It’s a little early to be crying, isn’t it?” she said in the most reassuring voice she could muster, “Mister Virgil said we could maybe change it, I...don’t know exactly what that would entail, but it’s worth a shot...right?” she asked. “Personally, I think it’s better then just letting you get to this state...” she whispered, her tone incredibly delicate, like any second she could break.

Future Albright and ???’s POV
Interactions: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Albright didn’t look that different then he had twenty years prior, a mix of actual medical miracles helped him seem no different. Small differences could be seen right off the bat, for example, the pink haired nurse that he had practically been joined at the hip to was nowhere in sight. Replacing her was a small child, who couldn’t have been older than eight. She had the orange hair and green eyes that made her resemble Albright, but a few features that seemed to have come from somewhere else, such as the paler color of her hair, and flowers that seemed to have been twined in there on purpose.
The two had been sitting across from each other, the child presumably reading the book she was holding, with Albright listening in a way only a father could. Their table was the next one over from where Victor had passed out, and the child fell into silence as she saw him fall over.
“Did he die?” she shut the book, not taking her eyes away from Victor.
“No, he’s just sleeping,”
“Can I wake him up then?”
“Why would you want to do that?”
When Albright only received a mischievous smile from the child, he was tempted to say no, but when he opened his mouth, she interrupted him.
“Pretty please?”
Albright’s defenses melted, and he sighed before giving the okay. He leaned on his fist as the girl got up and ran over to the other table.
“Wake up mister!” the girl shook Victor with as much strength as she could, which wasn’t much for someone her size. She was planning on continuing to push until the man woke up, standing on the chair so she was at least kind of even to eye level.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Victor jolted awake luckily for the kid he was still tipsy. If he wasn't he might have by pure instinct hurt the kid.

Thinking the gas mask might frighten the girl he took it off.
23987a0d601cafd32ee42090ef2d87b189041b27_00.jpg
He had changed his appearance a lot as he had to disappear after someone tried to expose his real identity. Dying his hair and with the help of Death his body can change, but he will always look younger than he really is. He also got the habit of taking his mask off more often since he was done being a spy for awhile.

He pulled down his hood and looked at her."Well you woke up this drunk teacher so what do you want?" He took out a cigarette and a little pouch of tools then pulled out his gun.
shopping.jpeg
He lit his cigarette and began to take apart his gun. A custom one meant to kill
demons, but could still tear humans to pieces. Causully breaking a bunch of rules. Drinking in the library, having alchohol, being drunk, smoking a cigarette, and having a gun on school grounds, but this isn't new for Victor.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
"I remember you were in that room were in that room. The one I used to plan the assualt on The False King..." He scratched his head trying to remember."Maybe...".

Just as he said that Peste noticed something above them a nasty spider looking creature."Oh you might remeber him!"
View attachment 643747

Abbadon was heading towards them and climbed down to the wall walking beside them. The tounges and tendrils began to go back inside his body and his chest opening closed up enough that his jaw was intact.

The monsters eyes turned a deep black."Well well..." The voice seemed to be war. He seemed to be hostile and looked like he wanted to fight. Hissing loudly.

Then before the tension got too high he backed off and said."Just kidding!" He let out a chuckle.

Abbadon then climed down the hallway. Leaving after harassing Evan a bit.

Peste shrugged his shoulders."That didn't help...".Then a little rat came up to his shoulder. He wrote a quick letter basically saying to get the hazardous clean up team."Zack go take this letter to the damn janitors...".

The rat picked it up with it's teeth and ran into a vent."I think Victor said we could meet up at the library since we are getting off soon. So I will follow."

Victor Future Pov
View attachment 644125
"Cmon is that all you got!" Victor laughed as he sidestepped the kid. They had some time left near the end of class and a kid made a bet with Victor. If he could land a single hit on him he would get a A.

Victor's outfit had changed a lot after he traveled into hell with Peste and Abbadon. The jacket he had was turned into his full body armor and modified to be even better by Peste.

He just kept dodging giving pointers. The kid was getting frustrated cause he couldn't get a single hit.

When the bell rang he stopped in his tracks as the kid ran towards him."I'm going on lunch break class is over!" He sidestepped the attack and flipped him over straight onto the mat.

He then turned into smoke and stopped at the library. He popped open his flask drank a bit and passed out drunk on a table.
evan
Evan didn’t say anything when he saw abbadon he sorta realised who the both of them where no... kinda annoyed they where still around.. “well guess I didn’t kill them...” he mumbled under his breath and just kept walking now with a somewhat aggregated disposition

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 "War's not as serious and pety as he used to be so there isn't bad blood between you two." Peste said noticing the way he was walking and hearing the mumbles."Demons don't really hold grudges that long right." While Peste was a demon mostly he still had some human cause of the deal he made with Lucifer after the whole Demon King thing.

??? and Future Albright’s POV
“Drunk? Like...ohh...like you drinked a bunch of alcohol!” The girl seemed pretty proud that she had made that conclusion, clapping her hands together. “Well...I thought you had died, but dad said you had just fallen asleep, so I asked for permission to wake you up, and he said I could!” she summarized, pointing over at Albright, who had been flipping through the book she had been reading to him. “Please don’t shoot Bianca,” the doctor sighed, seeing the gun before looking back at the book. Bianca hadn’t noticed the gun, but now did thanks to Albright’s simple request. “So why’d you get drunk and pass out here? I thought people couldn’t do that?” she asked, obviously not trying to accuse Victor, just genuinely wondering why he would do that.

Present Rouge/Mary’s POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
“Did you want to? They’re possessed!” Mary asked, her face twisted in a kind of grossed-out way. “Personally, I’ve never really liked the taste of anything other than pure human, everything else has a weird taint to it,” she admitted, waving her hand dismissively, like saying that she had only eaten humans wasn’t a big deal. “I guess you could, but that’s up to you, make your own decisions, I’ll just stand by and watch,” she shrugged. “I wonder what kind of students go here...it is the future after all,” she murmured to herself, now swaying her hands to the side,

Last edited:
narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
"Years of killing humans and demons in the pits of hell makes you want to forget a lot of things." He put out the cigarette in a ash tray."And yeah I'm definitely not suppose to be drinking." He assembled the gun then brought it to his ear. Checking each chamber to check if they would turn."Just make sure you don't drink..don't fall into the same hole I did. My 68 different livers I have turned to wads of alcohol can attest to that...". He spinned the gun around like a cowboy and put it back in its holster.

"Luckily for you I was still a bit drunk if I wasn't you could have gotten seriously hurt. Be careful when waking up strangers alright." Victor was being calm, but still Victor. He had learned the skill of talking to children because of when his band broke up he went on a trip and had many "accidents".

• Present Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Headmaster's Quarters)
    fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

Rachelle had reached and was soon inside of the Headmaster's Quarters as ordered, and was now seated and thinking over what she had done, and most importantly how to get out of this mess. It was highly probable that her future version knew how to get out of this mess, but the future version may not even know how, as they will probably deem this all as worthless events from 20 years ago. It's complicated at best, but Rachelle can't think too much on it at the moment; but she can't stop herself from thinking on it, as she now has a compiled 'two' problems on her - the nightmares caused by her illusions, and now being the reason everyone is stuck 20 years into the future. As you'd expect, it's not very fun with all that pressure on you - but alas, Rachelle tried to keep thinking and in total silence as she went, slowly but surely - and hopefully - making progress.

Interactions: None
    Nearby: (Potentially) CasualTea CasualTea

Inari Mesix (Location: Present Trinity Crescent, Ground Level)

large.jpg

Thank god you understood that,” she smiled, clapping her hands together. “So...I’d love to catch up, honestly, but there are much more pressing matters on our hands,” she said, pulling up a bunch of screens all around her, each frozen holding a picture of the moments before everyone disappeared. “What the hell happened?”
Inari looked to the pictures and seemed a little confused. "Well, from what I could gather so far, it seems 'someone' thought it'd be an idea to test that which is abnormally restricted." She explained. "And from what I can see, it looks like they succeeded a little too well, and are somewhere in the future as we speak." Inari added, shaking her head and seeming a little uncertain as to why or how, but it's not worth thinking on it too much more. She's only saying what 'is' known and what should be known - for that much is certain.

Interactions: narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
Nearby: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , CasualTea CasualTea , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Last edited:
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 "War's not as serious and pety as he used to be so there isn't bad blood between you two." Peste said noticing the way he was walking and hearing the mumbles."Demons don't really hold grudges that long right." While Peste was a demon mostly he still had some human cause of the deal he made with Lucifer after the whole Demon King thing.
??? and Future Albright’s POV
“Drunk? Like...ohh...like you drinked a bunch of alcohol!” The girl seemed pretty proud that she had made that conclusion, clapping her hands together. “Well...I thought you had died, but dad said you had just fallen asleep, so I asked for permission to wake you up, and he said I could!” she summarized, pointing over at Albright, who had been flipping through the book she had been reading to him. “Please don’t shoot Bianca,” the doctor sighed, seeing the gun before looking back at the book. Bianca hadn’t noticed the gun, but now did thanks to Albright’s simple request. “So why’d you get drunk and pass out here? I thought people couldn’t do that?” she asked, obviously not trying to accuse Victor, just genuinely wondering why he would do that.

Present Rouge/Mary’s POV
“Did you want to? They’re possessed!” Mary asked, her face twisted in a kind of grossed-out way. “Personally, I’ve never really liked the taste of anything other than pure human, everything else has a weird taint to it,” she admitted, waving her hand dismissively, like saying that she had only eaten humans wasn’t a big deal. “I guess you could, but that’s up to you, make your own decisions, I’ll just stand by and watch,” she shrugged. “I wonder what kind of students go here...it is the future after all,” she murmured to herself, now swaying her hands to the side,
  • Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Headmaster's Quarters)

Rachelle had reached and was soon inside of the Headmaster's Quarters as ordered, and was now seated and thinking over what she had done, and most importantly how to get out of this mess. It was highly probable that her future version knew how to get out of this mess, but the future version may not even know how, as they will probably deem this all as worthless events from 20 years ago. It's complicated at best, but Rachelle can't think too much on it at the moment; but she can't stop herself from thinking on it, as she now has a compiled 'two' problems on her - the nightmares caused by her illusions, and now being the reason everyone is stuck 20 years into the future. As you'd expect, it's not very fun with all that pressure on you - but alas, Rachelle tried to keep thinking and in total silence as she went, slowly but surely - and hopefully - making progress.

Nearby: (Potentially) CasualTea CasualTea

large.jpg

Inari looked to the pictures and seemed a little confused. "Well, from what I could gather so far, it seems 'someone' thought it'd be an idea to test that which is abnormally restricted." She explained. "And from what I can see, it looks like they succeeded a little too well, and are somewhere in the future as we speak." Inari added, shaking her head and seeming a little uncertain as to why or how, but it's not worth thinking on it too much more. She's only saying what 'is' known and what should be known - for that much is certain.

Nearby: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , CasualTea CasualTea , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
evan
"err.. well i mean... i have sorta wanted to kill the two a couple of times," Evan said scratching the back of his head awkwardly "ok then peste ill just take your word for you... but no certain demons can hold grudges for an incredibly long time... im not that sort of demon i guess..." listening more to what mary said he nodded somewhat "oh really? well form my own experience... mixed blood creatures taste... different magic wise... then gain i usually get sick on that stuff." he said thoughtfully as they continued there a way to the library upon eventually reaching it, the where met with the most excitable creature evan had seen recently there was something familiar about the girl yet... the fox ears and kid-like appearance was adorable. the spell thief snaking off Evans skin perching its read draconic head above evans own looking at Rachelle and giving her a somewhat creepy and knowing smile as it looked and her then snaking back onto the demon boy's body. evan looked at the girl and her fuffy ears... ok he knew this was dumb but... screw it he would ask "umm... sooo... I know this sounds stupid but... um can i pat your head... those ears look like super fuffy" as soon as he said that his face went red but not with the tattoo-like body of the spell thief it was more embarrassment as of course, he question was impulsive and dumb but also... the person so was excitable it was like seeing a puppy.

Bianca’s POV
“You went to he...to heck?” Bianca’s eyes widened with surprise and admiration, despite the censor she had forced on herself. She whispered a soft ‘woah...’ before she listened to what else Victor had to say. She nodded at Victor’s warning to stay away from alcohol, Albright had taught her enough on it, but it didn’t hurt to have another person add onto it. “Sixty-eight livers? Don’t humans only have one?” she tried to count to sixty-eight using only her fingers, but, of course, that didn’t work out too well for her. Hearing Victor call himself a stranger confused her a little, “But we aren’t strangers, right? We live in the same school, so we’ll see each other at some point!” she perked up. She was still standing on the chair, which was the easiest way she could continue the conversation without tilting her head up.
She wasn’t ready to leave just yet, shifting her weight from side to side and hearing the chair creak as she did so. She jumped as she noticed the new group, turning her head and watching from afar, seeming to have forgotten all about the man she had just been talking to.

Present Rouge/Mary’s POV
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 BoltBeam BoltBeam (?)
Mary shrugged, not really able to think of a good response to Evan’s tastes. “It makes sense that you would prefer something that has more magic in their body, you don’t feed off blood, you feed off of magic,” she tried to explain, even though she probably knew nothing about what she was talking about. Now that they were inside, she let the cloak melt off of her, though she was still avoiding areas with sunlight. She hadn’t been at the school long enough to make a connection between Rachelle and the girl in front of them. However, she did find Evan’s question a little funny, and averted her eyes for a second, stifling her giggle with her hand. “You’re just going to ask that without asking her name first?” She tried to scold, though she kept her eyes averted, as if seeing the action would make her give into her own personal temptations.

Present Ene’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam
“Why didn’t you stop her? I know you were there,” Ene asked, the tabs around her closing as she tried to piece together the small amount of info she had gathered. She took a deep breath, trying to put herself back together. “Sorry, I’m just...panicking a little right now,” she sighed as she exhaled. She seemed reluctant to admit she had been panicked, but now that it was out, she couldn’t take it back. “So...what are we doing now? Are we on a manhunt? Are we trying to figure out what happened?” she asked, having way too many questions, but not enough answers.

Victor listened and answered."Livers are rreplaceable and the ability to repair mine, but in total I destroyed 68 times. Also another tip someone isn't someone you know after meeting one time. You don't really know a person by just meeting them one time."

Then Victor noticed the group."Peste over here!"

Peste waved and excused himself from the group for the moment."Where are we going for food?"

He thought it over."Maybe when Kevin gets off we head to his bar." Peste liked that idea since they get some freeze booze and food.

• Present Rachelle Mori (Location: Future Trinity Crescent, Headmaster's Quarters)

Nearby: (Potentially) @Jin Liyang

large.jpg

“Why didn’t you stop her? I know you were there,” Ene asked, the tabs around her closing as she tried to piece together the small amount of info she had gathered. She took a deep breath, trying to put herself back together. “Sorry, I’m just...panicking a little right now,” she sighed as she exhaled. She seemed reluctant to admit she had been panicked, but now that it was out, she couldn’t take it back. “So...what are we doing now? Are we on a manhunt? Are we trying to figure out what happened?” she asked, having way too many questions, but not enough answers.
Inari tried to handle these responses one at a time - in order, to be exact. "Well, would I 'want' to go into the same mess?" Inari responded coldly, then sighing and shaking her head in response to Ene admitting her panicking. "Ideally, I'm trying to find as many others as possible." Inari would explain. "By hopefully gathering others who were 'not' taken through that gate, we can make a group effort to figure out exactly what happened and try to work out how to get the ones we lost back to the present." She added onto her explanation, hoping it made sense.

large.jpg

Inari tried to handle these responses one at a time - in order, to be exact. "Well, would I 'want' to go into the same mess?" Inari responded coldly, then sighing and shaking her head in response to Ene admitting her panicking. "Ideally, I'm trying to find as many others as possible." Inari would explain. "By hopefully gathering others who were 'not' taken through that gate, we can make a group effort to figure out exactly what happened and try to work out how to get the ones we lost back to the present." She added onto her explanation, hoping it made sense.

Evan
A brighter shade of red flowed over the demon boys face. This was intensely akward “oh yeah.... name first....err... I’m evan..and um sorry about being so weird I..” Evans words were interrupted by the spell thief’s snickering finding the situation hilarious “but aside from that long story short we are actually form the past.. kinda got sent 20 years into the future via some magic...”

Present Ene’s POV
Inari’s cold tone shocked Ene to silence, and she remained that way until Inari finished talking. “I thought a teacher’s job was to guide and help students, not watch them make bad decisions,” she muttered in a barely audible tone. “Well, it’s good to know someone has a plan around here,” she sighed, managing to smile. “And, regardless of whether you want me to or not, I’m going to help you with that plan!” she placed her hands on her hips, the smile becoming almost smug in nature. “So, where are we headed now?”

Bianca and Albright's POV
Interactions: Open
Bianca pouted a little, "We at least know each other now!" she crossed her arms. "Well, it was nice meeting you!" she jumped down from the seat as she saw Victor's friends come over. She ran back over to Albright. "He has sixty-eight livers!" was the first thing she said to Albright, as if he hadn't heard everything else that was going on.
"Right, right, of course he does," he dismissed, patting Bianca on the head. "So, are you going to check out the book?" he asked, quickly changing the subject.
"Yep!" the child smiled, taking the book from Albright and hugging it against her chest. The bright-eyed child's eyes dulled a little, and she leaned against Albright, who realized what she was doing a little too late. He pried the book from her hands, the corner of the cover was melting away in a shower of flower petals. Albright sighed, holding the book by its spine.
"I guess I need to pay for this now...." he muttered, scooping the petals that fell off in his hand and placing them in his pocket. He grabbed Bianca by her hand, the child seeming to be spacing out with dead eyes. He dragged her along with him, headed over to the check-out counter. While Bianca continued to space out, Albright looked around for the libarian, keeping Bianca from falling over at the same time.

Present Lily’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
Lily couldn’t move her eyes away from the ice at first, her gray eyes widened with horror. She had to restrain herself from touching it. Eventually, she tore her eyes away from it, looking back to Hyunjin, her mouth, which had been open slightly, pressed itself back together, into the biggest smile she could manage, which was only a slight curve away from a line. Even though she had pretty much just gotten into her wheelchair, she pushed herself down to Hyunjin’s level. She landed with a small ‘oof’, and crawled her way over to Hyunjin, wrapping her arms around her. “It’s a little early to be crying, isn’t it?” she said in the most reassuring voice she could muster, “Mister Virgil said we could maybe change it, I...don’t know exactly what that would entail, but it’s worth a shot...right?” she asked. “Personally, I think it’s better then just letting you get to this state...” she whispered, her tone incredibly delicate, like any second she could break.

Future Albright and ???’s POV
Albright didn’t look that different then he had twenty years prior, a mix of actual medical miracles helped him seem no different. Small differences could be seen right off the bat, for example, the pink haired nurse that he had practically been joined at the hip to was nowhere in sight. Replacing her was a small child, who couldn’t have been older than eight. She had the orange hair and green eyes that made her resemble Albright, but a few features that seemed to have come from somewhere else, such as the paler color of her hair, and flowers that seemed to have been twined in there on purpose.
The two had been sitting across from each other, the child presumably reading the book she was holding, with Albright listening in a way only a father could. Their table was the next one over from where Victor had passed out, and the child fell into silence as she saw him fall over.
“Did he die?” she shut the book, not taking her eyes away from Victor.
“No, he’s just sleeping,”
“Can I wake him up then?”
“Why would you want to do that?”
When Albright only received a mischievous smile from the child, he was tempted to say no, but when he opened his mouth, she interrupted him.
“Pretty please?”
Albright’s defenses melted, and he sighed before giving the okay. He leaned on his fist as the girl got up and ran over to the other table.
“Wake up mister!” the girl shook Victor with as much strength as she could, which wasn’t much for someone her size. She was planning on continuing to push until the man woke up, standing on the chair so she was at least kind of even to eye level.
Hyunjin soon embraced Lily, burrowing her face into her shoulder so she couldn't see her let out more tears. She didn't think something like this would happen to her. Sure she had been in fights and all, she would never had thought about death or anything equivalent coming for her. She was scared. She was eventually able to calm down but continued to hold Lily, her face burrowed into her shoulder. She soon spoke after awhile of silence, which had some of Hyunjin's usual attitude coming back. "You didn't have to get off your chair to do this.." She said, hoping Lily didn't break any of her legs or anything.

(Nothing to post for here, come back next time maybe?)

large.jpg

Inari’s cold tone shocked Ene to silence, and she remained that way until Inari finished talking. “I thought a teacher’s job was to guide and help students, not watch them make bad decisions,” she muttered in a barely audible tone. “Well, it’s good to know someone has a plan around here,” she sighed, managing to smile. “And, regardless of whether you want me to or not, I’m going to help you with that plan!” she placed her hands on her hips, the smile becoming almost smug in nature. “So, where are we headed now?”
Inari shuddered a little when she heard the statement Ene said first - well, that's a great start. She may have already thrown out one of the key parts of what she is 'here' to do! What fun, right? Inari refused to comment back to that, in something of shock herself, but then she heard Ene speak up, managing a smile once again and glad to have her cooperation. "Well, I was intending to search any of the classrooms first - see if anyone is still in them, and work my way down. It'll take a while I'm sure, but... I'd rather try and get this done efficiently." She said simply and in that same serious tone she had before; more or less just as solid and clear-cut.

Nearby: (I'm going to assume nobody else henceforth)

Hyunjin soon embraced Lily, burrowing her face into her shoulder so she couldn't see her let out more tears. She didn't think something like this would happen to her. Sure she had been in fights and all, she would never had thought about death or anything equivalent coming for her. She was scared. She was eventually able to calm down but continued to hold Lily, her face burrowed into her shoulder. She soon spoke after awhile of silence, which had some of Hyunjin's usual attitude coming back. "You didn't have to get off your chair to do this.." She said, hoping Lily didn't break any of her legs or anything.
Lily returned Hyunjin’s silence, barely moving at all for the few moments they embraced. She moved her hand in a movement that was probably supposed to be a pat on the back, though it was a little hard to do with how tightly she was clinging onto Hyunjin. “Well, how else was I supposed to comfort you?” She asked once Hyunjin had broken the silence. “I...should be fine! I’m more worried about you anyways,” she knew an awkward fall like the one she had taken wouldn’t break her legs, but they did feel sore, so they were probably bruised. They were hidden under her skirt either way, and she wasn’t moving to check, continuing to pat Hyunjin on the back instead. “Take a deep breath,” she murmured, hoping that it would allow Hyunjin to dig her face out of her shoulder to at least kind of give Lily an idea of how she was doing.

Ene’s POV
Ene’s positive smile turned into a smirk for the few moments that she saw Inari’s reaction to her teacher comment. “Well, if you’re starting with classrooms, you can work from the top down, and I can work from the down up, right? That way, we can get it done a little quicker!” most classrooms already had one or two security cameras in them to help when it came to disciplinary issues, but it was a matter of how much they actually saw. Ene could easily check for any phones in the perimeter, and hop to them, but she figured it would be a little more fun to actually search like someone with a physical body. “How’s that for a good idea?” She asked, managing to keep her somewhat careless tone throughout the whole situation.

large.jpg

Inari shuddered a little when she heard the statement Ene said first - well, that's a great start. She may have already thrown out one of the key parts of what she is 'here' to do! What fun, right? Inari refused to comment back to that, in something of shock herself, but then she heard Ene speak up, managing a smile once again and glad to have her cooperation. "Well, I was intending to search any of the classrooms first - see if anyone is still in them, and work my way down. It'll take a while I'm sure, but... I'd rather try and get this done efficiently." She said simply and in that same serious tone she had before; more or less just as solid and clear-cut.

Evan
“Oh come on now two people...” Evan mumbled under this breath as the floofy eared girl and the spell theif snickered in tandem but when she brought up how much his future self had changed made him super intrigued “what am I like now? No seriously I wanna know” he asked somewhat curiously the redness over his face fading away. “Yeah basically none official visit I guess...” he said with a somewhat unsure tone watching as floofy eared girl came back with a big old tome that... smelled kinda taste actually looking over it he scratched his head “well umm I’m not sure how this stuff works I think it was Rachelle that caused all this” the demon boy clearly oblivious to who he was talking to
Future Rouge’s POV
Rouge jumped a little when she heard Evan behind her, taken a little off guard. However, she quickly calmed down and laughed. “I’m not sure I would suggest killing one of them just yet, as tempting as it would be. No use in getting a good meal if the world is falling around us, correct?” she swept her hand back under her cloak. “And I believe it’ll be rather difficult to actually lure one away far enough so that they can be consumed, if my memory serves me correctly, the group stayed rather united throughout the entire visit to the future,” she thought for a second, tapping her finger against her temple. That was a habit of hers whenever she was trying to remember something. Her tapping slowly stopped, and she moved to the next shadow, looking back at Evan, waiting for him to follow. “I found a child that can make various types of flora appear, her hair is almost creamsicle colored, so that is who I was planning on finding,” she smiled, “But it’s been replaced by a more interesting situation, no?”

Present Rouge/Mary’s POV
Interactions: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
“You bet I’m going to get my powers back!” Mary grinned like a confident child. Her eyes were glowing with pride and confidence. She didn’t have any doubts she would eventually get all her body parts back, it was just annoying to live with the body she currently had. She stared at the man who had basically called her and Evan out, her head tilted to the side with confusion. “Do you expect us to know who you are? Twenty years have passed, you definitely don’t look like anyone I’ve seen recently,” she frowned, “Maybe if you tell us who you are, we’ll be able to recognize you?” She offered, tucking her fangs in under her lips.
Evan (future)
“Hmmm fair fair...killing the past wouldn’t be that useful” he said thoughtfully and he slowly followed along scratching the chin of one of the spell theif heads that was nuzzling him even though he was a big demon... he somehow remained stealth and hidden like, “yes they all did stay together didn’t they? Hmm what a problem then” he commented as he flowed along licking his lips At the mentions of that girl “sounds delicious, perhaps we can find her later would be a shape to leave her no?” He said with a slight laugh “but yes this is a great deal more interesting this time traveling.....hmmm didn’t we go straight to the library? Perhaps we go there first”

Future Rouge’s POV
Rouge nodded, her cloak clinging to her body until she was finally inside. “Time is a very fragile thing, if it doesn’t move forward in a specific way, then it shatters,” she murmured. It was obvious she didn’t want to be responsible for the world falling apart. “But it will not hurt to spectate, come, let us go to the library,” She took the lead on the way there, walking with an additional spring in her step. “Oh, are you looking forward to looking at your pre-molt self?” she asked, tilting her head to look over at Evan while she continued walking. “I may try to tease him a little, you were rather cute, thinking back on it,” she giggled, shooting Evan a grin as she continued to practically glide across the shadows.

Last edited:
Lily returned Hyunjin’s silence, barely moving at all for the few moments they embraced. She moved her hand in a movement that was probably supposed to be a pat on the back, though it was a little hard to do with how tightly she was clinging onto Hyunjin. “Well, how else was I supposed to comfort you?” She asked once Hyunjin had broken the silence. “I...should be fine! I’m more worried about you anyways,” she knew an awkward fall like the one she had taken wouldn’t break her legs, but they did feel sore, so they were probably bruised. They were hidden under her skirt either way, and she wasn’t moving to check, continuing to pat Hyunjin on the back instead. “Take a deep breath,” she murmured, hoping that it would allow Hyunjin to dig her face out of her shoulder to at least kind of give Lily an idea of how she was doing.

Ene’s POV
Ene’s positive smile turned into a smirk for the few moments that she saw Inari’s reaction to her teacher comment. “Well, if you’re starting with classrooms, you can work from the top down, and I can work from the down up, right? That way, we can get it done a little quicker!” most classrooms already had one or two security cameras in them to help when it came to disciplinary issues, but it was a matter of how much they actually saw. Ene could easily check for any phones in the perimeter, and hop to them, but she figured it would be a little more fun to actually search like someone with a physical body. “How’s that for a good idea?” She asked, managing to keep her somewhat careless tone throughout the whole situation.
Hyunjin was able to calm down and took a deep breath. When she slowly pulled away, she wiped her eyes of her tears and looked up at Lily, still seeming scared. "I... I don't wanna die..." She said weakly, trying to not look at the ice berg her future self trapped herself in. And the state she was in, she couldn't imagine going blind. She wouldn't know what she'd do if she was blind. It would make her extremely vulnerable. She didn't want that. None of what her future self suffered.

Hyunjin was able to calm down and took a deep breath. When she slowly pulled away, she wiped her eyes of her tears and looked up at Lily, still seeming scared. "I... I don't wanna die..." She said weakly, trying to not look at the ice berg her future self trapped herself in. And the state she was in, she couldn't imagine going blind. She wouldn't know what she'd do if she was blind. It would make her extremely vulnerable. She didn't want that. None of what her future self suffered.
Lily kept her hands clamped on Hyunjin’s arms, staring at her directly in the eyes. “You are not going to die!” she stated, as if it was a fact. “You are going to change this, we are going to change this, okay?” she was trying her hardest to grow stronger, her voice sounding a little more sure of herself. “You are Hyunjin Aotian! You have the power to change things! I’m sure everyone will do everything they can to help, I know I will!” her voice rose a little more. “I won’t be going anywhere until you decide to change things,” she added, which could be taken both figuratively and literally, her smile growing a little more.

Last edited:

large.jpg

Inari listened to what Ene said and nodded in agreement. "That does sound like a good idea... We'll cover more ground at once, and eventually meet up again with the people we have gathered along the way... Perfect!" She smiled and wiped a little bit of sweat off her forehead. "Sounds like a plan to me, Ene. A good one, too." She praised, seeming genuinely thankful for it - and like she was willing to get to work right away.

Victor's Future Pov
Interactions: @LibraryGroup​
Victor then turned his attention towards the group."Peste what the hell is going on..."

Peste shrugged."I am damn scientist not in to the whole ritual shit with time travel..."

"So not technology..." Victor walked over."Who was messing with shit they weren't supposed to?"

large.jpg

Inari listened to what Ene said and nodded in agreement. "That does sound like a good idea... We'll cover more ground at once, and eventually meet up again with the people we have gathered along the way... Perfect!" She smiled and wiped a little bit of sweat off her forehead. "Sounds like a plan to me, Ene. A good one, too." She praised, seeming genuinely thankful for it - and like she was willing to get to work right away.

Evan
Evan eyes light up he was shocked, floofy ear girl was.. Rachelle? but how could it? rubbing his arm awkwardly again... his tail wrapping around his arm "umm yeah you sent... us.. to the future..." he said quietly seeing Rachelle looking utterly shocked by the incident, frowning seeing how shocked and upset and nervous she looked as the girl apologized to the group even looked up at her with a slight smile "its ok Rachelle you might have made a mistake, but im sure it works out well in the end? I mean you wouldn't be here if it didn't " he said with an optimistic tone, reaching out his hand to pat her on the back once trying to be reassuring.

Future Rouge’s POV
Rouge nodded, her cloak clinging to her body until she was finally inside. “Time is a very fragile thing, if it doesn’t move forward in a specific way, then it shatters,” she murmured. It was obvious she didn’t want to be responsible for the world falling apart. “But it will not hurt to spectate, come, let us go to the library,” She took the lead on the way there, walking with an additional spring in her step. “Oh, are you looking forward to looking at your pre-molt self?” she asked, tilting her head to look over at Evan while she continued walking. “I may try to tease him a little, you were rather cute, thinking back on it,” she giggled, shooting Evan a grin as she continued to practically glide across the shadows.
Evan (future)
"hhmm yes very very true... time is always weird no?" evan responded quietly as he followed rouge along... making a "pppphhh" sound when she asked about if he wanted to see how he looked when he was younger and to be honest... he sorta did.. it had been a long time since he had... looked... somewhat human, and he missed it a little bit, but also it was somewhat sad looking at rouge he smiled, chuckling as the vampire girl mentioned he looked cute. "oh yes would be lovely to see myself again.. and yes.. i was rather cute wasn't i naive... but cute i besides... if i remember right? you when ahead a did it anyway" evan replied sorta looking off into the distance as they continued

Future Rouge’s POV
“It loses its meaning after a few centuries, but you can always feel it passing,” Rouge admitted, peeking around the corner that led to the library. She stuck out her tongue in a teasing way as Evan mentioned how he had been before he had molted. “You were a lot of things, honestly,” she laughed, turning around on the tip of her toe and smiling. “I can’t go ahead with it immediately, as much as I may want to,” the vampire seemed to pout a little, walking on one of the lines of the floor as if it were a balance beam. ”I’d be disrupting a rather important conversation involving meeting ‘future’ Rachelle,” she pointed out, waving her hand across Evan’s vision to stop him from spacing out. “I’d also be interrupting a certain someone’s attempts to pat someone else on the head, correct?” she smiled. The entire time Evan and Rachelle had been discussing headpats and introductions, Mary had stood there awkwardly, fiddling with the ends of her hair, not exactly sure how to contribute to the conversation. Rouge hadn’t mentioned that, but it was also an obvious deterrent.

Present Ene’s POV

“Well, it’s better if we just move as quickly as we can,” She murmured, hating the eerie silence that blanketed the school. She was thankful for the praise, she just didn’t look like it, the stress of the whole situation somehow managing to almost choke her. “Alright!” Ene clapped her hands together, her personality somehow doing a 180. “Time to get to work then!” she looked about ready to leave, but stopped for a second. “Some of the kids might be injured, it’s not really my place to speak with a teacher like this, but we probably should try to get them help!” she pointed out, now actually getting ready to leave. “So, mission ‘round up students’ is a go!” she said, before disappearing in a rain of pixels, already starting her search.

Last edited:

large.jpg

“Well, it’s better if we just move as quickly as we can,” She murmured, hating the eerie silence that blanketed the school. She was thankful for the praise, she just didn’t look like it, the stress of the whole situation somehow managing to almost choke her. “Alright!” Ene clapped her hands together, her personality somehow doing a 180. “Time to get to work then!” she looked about ready to leave, but stopped for a second. “Some of the kids might be injured, it’s not really my place to speak with a teacher like this, but we probably should try to get them help!” she pointed out, now actually getting ready to leave. “So, mission ‘round up students’ is a go!” she said, before disappearing in a rain of pixels, already starting her search.
Inari listened and mentally agreed with Ene and when she herself disappeared to get searching, Inari nodded and decided to begin searching as well. She kept the created phone just in case Ene needs to get in touch to report findings and vice versa, but apart from that, she begins to begin such a search - in hopes that several individuals will be found soon enough as a result. "Let's see... Where would someone be..." She thought aloud as she wandered the halls as such, taking her time as to not miss anyone or anything, but still going quickly.

Nearby: Nobody else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back