• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well... Again, I'd rather not wake her. Both the drugs and the alcohol were a little much for her, mentally." She said since she did get injected with a weird drug with extreme effects and was pretty hammered the night before. Though, it didn't take long for them to get their orders. Bright got her crepe and milkshake, Chelsea got her sundae, and Albright got his cone of ice cream. Bright then paid the maid who served them so they could be on their way. "Alright, let's go back?" Bright asked before taking a sip out of her milkshake, her crepe in hand while the books were being held up with her powers.
Chelsea took the sundae gratefully, her face kind of lighting up, having to hold herself back to prevent herself from digging in. "Sure, let's go back." Albright said, watching Bright pick up the books with her powers. Chelsea got up as well, already starting to make her way out, as if she couldn't wait to eat it. "I swear she's an adult, but she acts like a child sometimes," Albright shook his head, smiling and following her. He turned around to make sure Bright was following, and when he looked back, Chelsea was already at the end of the hallway. She was bouncing from leg to leg, trying to eat some of the sundae without a spoon. Albright moved forward a bit, still waiting for Bright.

Last edited:
Rachelle Mori
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

“Thanks miss, and yeah I know the eyes work every time” Marcus happily flowed the girl a smile on his face until she asked about who he was. “Oh easy, I’m the new teacher well not really... I’m just it’s host, there a mana wraith” looking into his eyes rachelle would see a... second smaller set of red eyes within them and soon a second voice coming from the young boy, sounding more like a professor or something “oh yes thank you for introducing me Marcus, I’m gal’gore I would shake your hand but there are complications
"Heh, you two... sound familiar... As if I've met 'someone' familiar... Eh, what's it matter. It's nice to meet you both. My name is Rachelle." Rachelle said calmly, managing a small smile behind her mask and indeed had noticed the smaller set of red eyes - she can only assume that is Gal'Gore, but... It's none of her business, mind you. Needless to say, they would end up at the staff room shortly. "...Here we are." She said simply upon arrival.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Ene nodded, quietly praising herself for kind of figuring out Inari’s power. “Well, it’s a learning experience. I’m sure you’ll figure it out as we go on,” she said, trying to act smart.
"That's true..." Mesix shrugged. "At least I can do more in here than in some buckets of bolts." She said honestly with distaste, but sighed in an attempt to calm down. "Anyhow... Yeah, that's hopefully what 'will' happen. It's not really alien, so I'm darn well hoping it can and it will." She admitted with a proud and confident smile on her face.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Marcus/gal'gore
interaction: BoltBeam BoltBeam rachelle​
"oh yes we have read the student profiles, a lot of people seem to have a second entity within them so I suppose it's not too unusual" gal'gore had said with a slight chuckle "oh hey I'm kinda glad I'm with your gal... otherwise this would be really scary" Markus said sheepishly as they approached the staff room "well nice to meet you, Rachelle, hopefully we will see each other soon. actually, would you like to come in for coffee im sure no one would mind too much?"

Rachelle Mori

"oh hey I'm kinda glad I'm with your gal... otherwise this would be really scary" Markus said sheepishly as they approached the staff room "well nice to meet you, Rachelle, hopefully we will see each other soon. actually, would you like to come in for coffee im sure no one would mind too much?"
"If... that's allowed, then..." She said simply, covering her face once again with her mask, unsure if to trust Markus or Gal'Gore at all at the moment - too soon, perhaps. Who knows? She would comply with the offer, just if she was even allowed - but if not, that's fine. She can try and find something else to do - she 'does' have something to do, after all.

Marcus/gal'gore
"im sure its fine miss Rachelle i mean I don't think anyone's going to question you in here I'm a twelve-year-old that works here technically" Marcus opened up the staffroom door allowing himself in and letting Rachelle in as well that's if she wanted to, turns out there wasn't anyone else in there, grabbing a chair to reach up onto the counter both Marcus and gal'gore seemed to argue for a moment over how to have there coffee setting on ALOT of sugar turning to Rachelle if she was still there "come on in how, do you like your coffee well if your a coffee person, we can tell you don't get much sleep?"

Chelsea took the sundae gratefully, her face kind of lighting up, having to hold herself back to prevent herself from digging in. "Sure, let's go back." Albright said, watching Bright pick up the books with her powers. Chelsea got up as well, already starting to make her way out, as if she couldn't wait to eat it. "I swear she's an adult, but she acts like a child sometimes," Albright shook his head, smiling and following her. He turned around to make sure Bright was following, and when he looked back, Chelsea was already at the end of the hallway. She was bouncing from leg to leg, trying to eat some of the sundae without a spoon. Albright moved forward a bit, still waiting for Bright.
Bright started to follow, drinking from her milkshake as she commented on Albright's comment about Chelsea. "Well, we all don't have the grow out of everything. Plus, she's still young." Bright said before she giggled a little bit. She then tried to walk again, but just resorted back to floating. She didn't even want to try it since she was carrying quite the load with her powers so, it'd be more funny if someone saw her float down the halls with all these books floating around her and convince them enough that the school is haunted. With that, they might make a complaint to Virgil and it'd still be a way for her to pester him.

Albright and Chelsea’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
Albright nodded, eating his ice cream cone as they continued walking. Chelsea was still young in his eyes, yes, but she had been forced to grow up pretty quickly. He glanced back again, “You look like a ghost,” he said to Bright with a chuckle. Chelsea was back at the dorm before the other two were, changing out of her nurse uniform and back into her normal clothes. When she took her socks off, she forgot to put them back on, and when Albright knocked on the door to tell her to let them in, there was a small trail of flowers following her. She seemed oblivious to this, and she moved to the counter, grabbing a spoon and digging into her sundae, flowers following her the whole way. Albright tried to ignore this for the time being, going to grab something from where they kept the laundry.

Ene’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam
“Buckets of bolts? Like...computers?” Ene tilted her head. Clearly, her and Inari shared very different views. Ene loved computers, they were her safe space and what kept her alive. From what she could perceive, it seemed like Inari hated them, and her mind just couldn’t process why she would. She offered a thumbs-up as Inari seemed to get more confident. “I’m sure it will!” she encouraged. She lowered her hand and tilted her head, “So where to next?”

Albright and Chelsea’s POV
Albright nodded, eating his ice cream cone as they continued walking. Chelsea was still young in his eyes, yes, but she had been forced to grow up pretty quickly. He glanced back again, “You look like a ghost,” he said to Bright with a chuckle. Chelsea was back at the dorm before the other two were, changing out of her nurse uniform and back into her normal clothes. When she took her socks off, she forgot to put them back on, and when Albright knocked on the door to tell her to let them in, there was a small trail of flowers following her. She seemed oblivious to this, and she moved to the counter, grabbing a spoon and digging into her sundae, flowers following her the whole way. Albright tried to ignore this for the time being, going to grab something from where they kept the laundry.

Ene’s POV
“Buckets of bolts? Like...computers?” Ene tilted her head. Clearly, her and Inari shared very different views. Ene loved computers, they were her safe space and what kept her alive. From what she could perceive, it seemed like Inari hated them, and her mind just couldn’t process why she would. She offered a thumbs-up as Inari seemed to get more confident. “I’m sure it will!” she encouraged. She lowered her hand and tilted her head, “So where to next?”
Bright chuckled. "That's the point~" She said before she went into the dorm and saw the flowers littering the floor. She began to understand further how Chelsea's flowers worked. If they made direct contact with her skin, then they would appear. No wonder she wouldn't find them if Chelsea had foot wear on. That was generally why she came up with the conclusion. She then used her powers to pick up the flowers and put them in a ball as she sipped her milkshake, floating inside. "Despite what people say, a mix of chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla milkshake, tastes really fricken good." She said as she sat on the couch, setting the books down next to it and the pile of flowers on the other side. She then set her milkshake down on the ground and set the crepe on a plate she had summoned and put it down as well. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Alright, let's see how this goes." She said before she closed her eyes and began to slowly hunch over, as if she were falling asleep. Soon enough, she woke back up, but with a confused look on her face. "W-Wha...?" She began looking around frantically. "D.... Dr. Bright..?!"

Last edited:
Bright chuckled. "That's the point~" She said before she went into the dorm and saw the flowers littering the floor. She began to understand further how Chelsea's flowers worked. If they made direct contact with her skin, then they would appear. No wonder she wouldn't find them if Chelsea had foot wear on. That was generally why she came up with the conclusion. She then used her powers to pick up the flowers and put them in a ball as she sipped her milkshake, floating inside. "Despite what people say, a mix of chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla milkshake, tastes really fricken good." She said as she sat on the couch, setting the books down next to it and the pile of flowers on the other side. She then set her milkshake down on the ground and set the crepe on a plate she had summoned and put it down as well. She took a deep breath and sighed. "Alright, let's see how this goes." She said before she closed her eyes and began to slowly hunch over, as if she were falling asleep. Soon enough, she woke back up, but with a confused look on her face. "W-Wha...?" She began looking around frantically. "D.... Dr. Bright..?!"
Chelsea was still eating her sundae, swinging her legs back and forth. Albright threw a pair of socks at her, and she suddenly noticed the flowers that were littering the room. She started putting on the socks with one hand, while she ate the sundae with the other. It was a weird kind of multitasking. Albright finished his ice cream, watching as Bright tested her theory. His face couldn’t hide the surprise he felt when her expression changed. “I didn’t think it would actually work.” he admitted. He walked over, Chelsea on his heels, forgetting about the other sock. Albright sat down in the chair, while Chelsea stood in front of her, flowers twining around her ankle. “C...Calm down.” Chelsea’s voice wavered, but her face stayed straight. “You’re in control of your own body again. I assume Bright is still there, he’s just not in control.” Albright explained, trying to prevent Lunari from going too far into a panic.

Last edited:
Chelsea was still eating her sundae, swinging her legs back and forth. Albright threw a pair of socks at her, and she suddenly noticed the flowers that were littering the room. She started putting on the socks with one hand, while she ate the sundae with the other. It was a weird kind of multitasking. Albright finished his ice cream, watching as Bright tested her theory. His face couldn’t hide the surprise he felt when her expression changed. “I didn’t think it would actually work.” he admitted. He walked over, Chelsea on his heels, forgetting about the other sock. Albright sat down in the chair, while Chelsea stood in front of her, flowers twining around her ankle. “C...Calm down.” Chelsea’s voice wavered, but her face stayed straight. “You’re in control of your own body again. I assume Bright is still there, he’s just not in control.” Albright explained, trying to prevent Lunari from going too far into a panic.
"B-Bright..?" She looked down and saw the amulet still around her neck. She held the amulet up to look at it before Bright began telepathically speaking to everyone. "Y'know, despite not being able to control a body. It's pretty... roomy in here." The remarkable thing about this is that Bright's voice was that of a male's. Lunaria soon let the amulet hang before looking up and seeing the milkshake and crepe. "I got you your favorite, dear. You should eat it." Bright said before Lunaria slowly picked up the two items and began eating it. After taking a bite out of the crepe, she was more relaxed and sat back into the couch, smiling. "Happy rebirthday, Dr. Bright." Lunaria said as she just continued to eat. She then looked up and looked at Chelsea and Albright. She looked specifically to Chelsea and giggled. "I've been wanting to ask but, is it possible to make a flower crown out of the flowers you make?"

"B-Bright..?" She looked down and saw the amulet still around her neck. She held the amulet up to look at it before Bright began telepathically speaking to everyone. "Y'know, despite not being able to control a body. It's pretty... roomy in here." The remarkable thing about this is that Bright's voice was that of a male's. Lunaria soon let the amulet hang before looking up and seeing the milkshake and crepe. "I got you your favorite, dear. You should eat it." Bright said before Lunaria slowly picked up the two items and began eating it. After taking a bite out of the crepe, she was more relaxed and sat back into the couch, smiling. "Happy rebirthday, Dr. Bright." Lunaria said as she just continued to eat. She then looked up and looked at Chelsea and Albright. She looked specifically to Chelsea and giggled. "I've been wanting to ask but, is it possible to make a flower crown out of the flowers you make?"
Chelsea and Albright watched this development, neither really knowing what to do. Albright looked over at Chelsea’s stony face, offering a small smile, which she only nodded in return. Both found it a weird development, but neither had the right to complain. At the flower crown comment, Chelsea was quiet for a second, looking down at the flowers at her feet. They were mostly white, with a few petals that were light pink and orange. “The flowers are always here, it’s just a matter of being able to see them or not.” she said, taking a few steps around to make a larger patch of flowers. “I don’t see why someone couldn’t make a flower crown.” she said, kneeling down and gathering a few. “You say that like you didn’t when you were younger,” Albright said, and Chelsea didn’t look up. She sat there holding the flowers, before her hands started to move, twining the flowers into each other until they formed a crown. Albright pointed out a few things as she did so, he had his fair share of knowledge on how to make flower crowns as well. He had to do something with the patches of flowers Chelsea made after all. Looking it over one more time, Chelsea seemed proud of herself. She held out the crown to Lunaria, still sitting in a small patch of flowers, waiting for her to take it.

Last edited:
Rachelle Mori

"im sure its fine miss Rachelle i mean I don't think anyone's going to question you in here I'm a twelve-year-old that works here technically" Marcus opened up the staffroom door allowing himself in and letting Rachelle in as well that's if she wanted to, turns out there wasn't anyone else in there, grabbing a chair to reach up onto the counter both Marcus and gal'gore seemed to argue for a moment over how to have there coffee setting on ALOT of sugar turning to Rachelle if she was still there "come on in how, do you like your coffee well if your a coffee person, we can tell you don't get much sleep?"
"I... guess that's true." She said to Marcus's statement, coming on in - seeing as she could, of course. If able, she would sit down as well. "Uhh... Just normal will do, and... you can tell I'm not sleeping?" She sounded surprised. "...You're not wrong, though... Yes..." She sighed, looking down and frowning behind the mask. "It's... a bit of a long story..."

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

“Buckets of bolts? Like...computers?” Ene tilted her head. Clearly, her and Inari shared very different views.
"Don't get me wrong, I owe a lot to them, but it's nice to be a bit more free than just 0s and 1s. You know?" She said simply, hoping it could be understood. "In the real world, I don't have any of the limiters the digital world does, first of all - but that's a big portion of why I'm already preferring my life as such." She explained. "Not only that, but... Well..." Several pictures of what appeared to be countless 'death scenarios' flashed through her eyes and the words 'GAME' and 'OVER' in her left and right eye respectively. She would then shake herself. "Never again."
She offered a thumbs-up as Inari seemed to get more confident. “I’m sure it will!” she encouraged. She lowered her hand and tilted her head, “So where to next?”
Inari called back to her options to think on them. "Hmm... I want to see what the cafeteria has to offer. Is that understandable? You 'are' OK with that, right?" She asked, smiling a bit brighter as Ene would encourage her for brighter and better things. They were getting along well so far - what could go wrong at this moment in time and not too much later?

Chelsea and Albright watched this development, neither really knowing what to do. Albright looked over at Chelsea’s stony face, offering a small smile, which she only nodded in return. Both found it a weird development, but neither had the right to complain. At the flower crown comment, Chelsea was quiet for a second, looking down at the flowers at her feet. They were mostly white, with a few petals that were light pink and orange. “The flowers are always here, it’s just a matter of being able to see them or not.” she said, taking a few steps around to make a larger patch of flowers. “I don’t see why someone couldn’t make a flower crown.” she said, kneeling down and gathering a few. “You say that like you didn’t when you were younger,” Albright said, and Chelsea didn’t look up. She sat there holding the flowers, before her hands started to move, twining the flowers into each other until they formed a crown. Albright pointed out a few things as she did so, he had his fair share of knowledge on how to make flower crowns as well. He had to do something with the patches of flowers Chelsea made after all. Looking it over one more time, Chelsea seemed proud of herself. She held out the crown to Lunaria, still sitting in a small patch of flowers, waiting for her to take it.
Lunaria smiled and gladly took it. "It's pretty. Thank you." She said before putting it on and smiling at Chelsea before she took another bite out of her crepe. "Have you made one yourself, Albright?" Bright asked as Lunaria kept enjoying her meal. Sure, she could still taste the food when she wasn't controlling her body, but now she can at least eat it at her own pace, savoring the flavor of her favorite styled crepe and milkshake. It was most likely on the menu because of Bright in the first place anyway.

Chelsea and Albright’s POV
Chelsea only nodded, going and grabbing her sundae off the counter. It was mostly melted, a mix of ice cream and fudge sauce that was nothing like its’ former glory. She seemed disappointed at this development, but scooped up the liquid with a spoon anyways. She was quiet. Even with her one interaction with Lunaria, she was still a stranger, and it was forcing Chelsea into a shy silence.
Albright tried not to jump when he heard Bright’s voice. He wasn’t afraid to admit it, “Yeah, I made a lot, Chelsea’s friends loved them, and we had to do something with the spare flowers.” he said, pointing to a small photo frame that held a tinier Chelsea with shorter hair, and a few girls that looked like they were a few years older than her. They were all wearing flower crowns and graduation gowns. The notable thing in this photo was that Chelsea was smiling. It wasn’t a bright one that the other girls had, but it was a smile nonetheless. “It just felt cool to be able to do.” he admitted, smiling.

Ene’s POV
Ene nodded,
“I get it, I get it.” she said dismissively. “It still has limiters, it’s just not the same,” she pointed out, but quickly moved on. She pulled up the map again, reading through the symbols that showed up. Quickly enough, a route appeared. “Here you go. One route to the cafeteria!” she presented the map, doing a little twirl to add empthasis. “Don’t worry about trying to find a place I would like. I can just leave if need be,” she said, summoning a drink that looked somewhat like a milkshake.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Ene nodded, “I get it, I get it.” she said dismissively. “It still has limiters, it’s just not the same,” she pointed out, but quickly moved on.
Inari just sighed and said nothing to that, not really wanting to - though she understood, and frankly agreed, she thought that was all that needed to be said. Maybe more, maybe less? That, Inari thinks, is all - only what is needed to be said.
“Here you go. One route to the cafeteria!” she presented the map, doing a little twirl to add empthasis. “Don’t worry about trying to find a place I would like. I can just leave if need be,” she said, summoning a drink that looked somewhat like a milkshake.
Inari would take a look at the map and smiled, hearing what Ene said and noticing the drink she summoned, nodding. "Alright then. That makes this a little simpler, hm?" She shrugged anyhow and would intend to follow the directions shown on the map, heading to the cafeteria, seeming neutral and unsure what she can exactly expect - is it excitement or being outright nervous? That, one cannot tell.

aaa
Chelsea only nodded, going and grabbing her sundae off the counter. It was mostly melted, a mix of ice cream and fudge sauce that was nothing like its’ former glory. She seemed disappointed at this development, but scooped up the liquid with a spoon anyways. She was quiet. Even with her one interaction with Lunaria, she was still a stranger, and it was forcing Chelsea into a shy silence.
Albright tried not to jump when he heard Bright’s voice. He wasn’t afraid to admit it, “Yeah, I made a lot, Chelsea’s friends loved them, and we had to do something with the spare flowers.” he said, pointing to a small photo frame that held a tinier Chelsea with shorter hair, and a few girls that looked like they were a few years older than her. They were all wearing flower crowns and graduation gowns. The notable thing in this photo was that Chelsea was smiling. It wasn’t a bright one that the other girls had, but it was a smile nonetheless. “It just felt cool to be able to do.” he admitted, smiling.

Ene’s POV
Ene nodded,
“I get it, I get it.” she said dismissively. “It still has limiters, it’s just not the same,” she pointed out, but quickly moved on. She pulled up the map again, reading through the symbols that showed up. Quickly enough, a route appeared. “Here you go. One route to the cafeteria!” she presented the map, doing a little twirl to add empthasis. “Don’t worry about trying to find a place I would like. I can just leave if need be,” she said, summoning a drink that looked somewhat like a milkshake.
Lunaria looked over to the picture and saw that Chelsea was smiling. Sure, it was nice to see, but she actually preferred Chelsea's drunk expressions which show a lot more emotion. Even so, Bright couldn't control the telepathic ability well enough so it ended up being told to both Chelsea and Albright as well. "Lunaria, I know what you're thinking, and I somewhat like the idea, but let's not rely on booze to see Chelsea's other facial expressions." This caused Lunaria to just giggle, seemingly to herself. Wonder what the other two thought?

( aaa ? )
Chelsea didn’t move very much when she heard the comment. She lowered her head and pulled on her cheeks, as if she was trying to force the smile Albright and Lunaria had onto her own face. It obviously wasn’t working, and all she ended up doing was kneading her face like it was dough. Albright nudged Chelsea with his elbow, which was awkward to do when he was sitting in the chair and Chelsea was sitting on the floor. He got her to look back up, but her cheeks were red from the poking and pulling she had done. “I may sound like a hypocrite here, but I’d prefer that my daughter gets drunk on her own terms, and not because someone wants to see her show emotion.” his voice was stern. Chelsea drank the rest of her sugary soup while he said this, getting up and throwing it away, the trail of flowers following her. While she was standing there, it looked like she suddenly realized something, and her expression changed. It wasn’t much, but it seemed to get more professional, colder, even. She put the other sock on, and suddenly the flowers stopped growing under her. ”I’m going to go to my room.” she said calmly, sliding across the floor until she was hidden from sight. While she was leaving, Albright watched her with concern, before obviously forcing himself to calm down and look back at Lunaria.

Ene’s POV

While Inari was moving, Ene was trying to compare being made purely of code and being made of flesh and blood. She was typing this out in front of her, but not so that Inari could see. It was hard to make the list because she was so pessimistic about being human, but she worked past it. “You were thinking of me when you made the choices? How kind,”
she looked up for a second, before looking back down at the screen. The milkshake was an actual food to her, but it didn’t affect her in any way. She ate just for the pleasure of doing so. She glanced up every so often to make sure Inari was still going the right way.

Last edited:
Rachelle Mori

"I... guess that's true." She said to Marcus's statement, coming on in - seeing as she could, of course. If able, she would sit down as well. "Uhh... Just normal will do, and... you can tell I'm not sleeping?" She sounded surprised. "...You're not wrong, though... Yes..." She sighed, looking down and frowning behind the mask. "It's... a bit of a long story..."

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

"Don't get me wrong, I owe a lot to them, but it's nice to be a bit more free than just 0s and 1s. You know?" She said simply, hoping it could be understood. "In the real world, I don't have any of the limiters the digital world does, first of all - but that's a big portion of why I'm already preferring my life as such." She explained. "Not only that, but... Well..." Several pictures of what appeared to be countless 'death scenarios' flashed through her eyes and the words 'GAME' and 'OVER' in her left and right eye respectively. She would then shake herself. "Never again."

Inari called back to her options to think on them. "Hmm... I want to see what the cafeteria has to offer. Is that understandable? You 'are' OK with that, right?" She asked, smiling a bit brighter as Ene would encourage her for brighter and better things. They were getting along well so far - what could go wrong at this moment in time and not too much later?

Marcus/gal'gore
Right then but, trust me when you’re handed through the family of hundreds of mages you can easily tell when someone’s got sleep deprivation” gal’gore said if he had a face he would probably have a smirk on his face “oh hey I like long stories, could you tell it please” Marcus came back with two comes of coffee plopping them on the table one in front of rachelle and one infront of himself, gal’gore soon sighed “don’t be so rude Marcus sometimes people don’t want to talk about things

( aaa ? )
Chelsea didn’t move very much when she heard the comment. She lowered her head and pulled on her cheeks, as if she was trying to force the smile Albright and Lunaria had onto her own face. It obviously wasn’t working, and all she ended up doing was kneading her face like it was dough. Albright nudged Chelsea with his elbow, which was awkward to do when he was sitting in the chair and Chelsea was sitting on the floor. He got her to look back up, but her cheeks were red from the poking and pulling she had done. “I may sound like a hypocrite here, but I’d prefer that my daughter gets drunk on her own terms, and not because someone wants to see her show emotion.” his voice was stern. Chelsea drank the rest of her sugary soup while he said this, getting up and throwing it away, the trail of flowers following her. While she was standing there, it looked like she suddenly realized something, and her expression changed. It wasn’t much, but it seemed to get more professional, colder, even. She put the other sock on, and suddenly the flowers stopped growing under her. ”I’m going to go to my room.” she said calmly, sliding across the floor until she was hidden from sight. While she was leaving, Albright watched her with concern, before obviously forcing himself to calm down and look back at Lunaria.

Ene’s POV

While Inari was moving, Ene was trying to compare being made purely of code and being made of flesh and blood. She was typing this out in front of her, but not so that Inari could see. It was hard to make the list because she was so pessimistic about being human, but she worked past it. “You were thinking of me when you made the choices? How kind,”
she looked up for a second, before looking back down at the screen. The milkshake was an actual food to her, but it didn’t affect her in any way. She ate just for the pleasure of doing so. She glanced up every so often to make sure Inari was still going the right way.
Lunaria watched her go, a little uneasy that her expression had changed drastically. She looked to Albright and tilted her head. "Is... Is Chelsea okay?" She asked, hoping what she thought wasn't too sensitive. Sure it was probably Bright's fault for saying something but he can't control telepathic powers too well yet. So it was whoever was just in earshot range. Though, Lunaria was worried about what caused Chelsea's expression to swing. She knew her face doesn't change much, but she just couldn't help but feel a chill in her back.

Lunaria watched her go, a little uneasy that her expression had changed drastically. She looked to Albright and tilted her head. "Is... Is Chelsea okay?" She asked, hoping what she thought wasn't too sensitive. Sure it was probably Bright's fault for saying something but he can't control telepathic powers too well yet. So it was whoever was just in earshot range. Though, Lunaria was worried about what caused Chelsea's expression to swing. She knew her face doesn't change much, but she just couldn't help but feel a chill in her back.
Albright took a deep breath, tapping his finger on the arm of the chair. “She’ll be fine, but I doubt your relationship with her will be,” he said, letting silence settle before he continued. “The best way I can put it is that she’s terrified of making friends,” he tried to explain, thinking of how to elaborate without throwing Chelsea’s past at her. “After high school, a lot of things changed, and all of a sudden she started believing that she shouldn’t make friends. But it’s in her nature to get used to people quickly, and she would start making friends with our long term patients. They would leave, and she would be in this state of mind where she was forcing herself to believe they were just a long term patient, and she was not their caretaker any more, and nowhere close to their friend. She’s probably doing something like that right now.” He went even deeper, and he was correct. Chelsea was breaking down everything that had happened over the past few days, mainly focusing on the points where she had Albright had had to take care of Bright. She was sitting on the edge of her bed, practically having a conversation between two people in her head, where one voice was trying to convince her that she could make friends, but the other was squashing that voice mercilessly. It was a mess, especially since Bright had stolen her first kiss, and she was still trying to process what that meant as well.

Albright took a deep breath, tapping his finger on the arm of the chair. “She’ll be fine, but I doubt your relationship with her will be,” he said, letting silence settle before he continued. “The best way I can put it is that she’s terrified of making friends,” he tried to explain, thinking of how to elaborate without throwing Chelsea’s past at her. “After high school, a lot of things changed, and all of a sudden she started believing that she shouldn’t make friends. But it’s in her nature to get used to people quickly, and she would start making friends with our long term patients. They would leave, and she would be in this state of mind where she was forcing herself to believe they were just a long term patient, and she was not their caretaker any more, and nowhere close to their friend. She’s probably doing something like that right now.” He went even deeper, and he was correct. Chelsea was breaking down everything that had happened over the past few days, mainly focusing on the points where she had Albright had had to take care of Bright. She was sitting on the edge of her bed, practically having a conversation between two people in her head, where one voice was trying to convince her that she could make friends, but the other was squashing that voice mercilessly. It was a mess, especially since Bright had stolen her first kiss, and she was still trying to process what that meant as well.
"I see..." Lunaria said with a hint of sadness in her voice. Bright knew where Albright was coming from, since he had experienced it many times over and on a bigger scale. Then afterwards, he would have to ghost them since the dead cannot come back. That was mostly because he never told them about his abilities. "...I wish I can do something about it, but I don't want to force anything upon her..." Lunaria admitted before she set down her crepe and milkshake. She more of just put the crepe back on the plate and stuck it into the fridge along with her milkshake. She didn't feel like eating or drinking it anymore since she was in a sad mood now. Bright decided to chime in, only to where Albright and Lunaria could hear it. "I've been there many times before. I know where she's coming from..."

"I see..." Lunaria said with a hint of sadness in her voice. Bright knew where Albright was coming from, since he had experienced it many times over and on a bigger scale. Then afterwards, he would have to ghost them since the dead cannot come back. That was mostly because he never told them about his abilities. "...I wish I can do something about it, but I don't want to force anything upon her..." Lunaria admitted before she set down her crepe and milkshake. She more of just put the crepe back on the plate and stuck it into the fridge along with her milkshake. She didn't feel like eating or drinking it anymore since she was in a sad mood now. Bright decided to chime in, only to where Albright and Lunaria could hear it. "I've been there many times before. I know where she's coming from..."
Albright noticed how the room had changed, and he had to take a moment as to not fall into a depression either. “I didn’t say you couldn’t talk to her. She wouldn’t listen to me at the time because she said I didn’t know what it was like,” he mumbled something under his breath before moving on. He had experienced losses, just like she had, but they weren’t on the same level. Chelsea’s wounds were fresh and torn open over and over again, while Albright’s had healed years prior. “Maybe you’ll succeed where I failed,” he offered the idea, since Bright said he had experienced the same thing. “Maybe you won’t, maybe you won’t try, that’s all fine,” he waved his hand in an almost dismissive way. “It’s all up to you. Maybe you’ll even have a lead, since you stole her first kiss.” there were a lot of maybes, but Albright couldn’t say it would work or not. Despite that, he knew Chelsea would be a little messed up by the kiss. He was quiet now, letting Lunaria weigh her own positives and negatives about helping.

Rachelle Mori

Right then but, trust me when you’re handed through the family of hundreds of mages you can easily tell when someone’s got sleep deprivation” gal’gore said if he had a face he would probably have a smirk on his face “oh hey I like long stories, could you tell it please” Marcus came back with two comes of coffee plopping them on the table one in front of rachelle and one infront of himself, gal’gore soon sighed “don’t be so rude Marcus sometimes people don’t want to talk about things
"Ordinarily, I 'would' except it's none of your business, 'and' we only just encountered each other. Until I come to trust you more, forget it." She said sharply and honestly. She managed a sigh, trying to compose herself and would move her mask out of the way, picking up her coffee and giving it a try - just staying aware as her eyes non-literally flew all over the room.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

“You were thinking of me when you made the choices? How kind,”
she looked up for a second, before looking back down at the screen.
Inari laughed a little. "Well, I tried." She admitted. "It's worth the thought, right?" She added, though probably rhetorically. She would notice what Ene was working on, and seemed greatly interested - trying to keep herself on the right track thanks to the directions, too. "What you up to there?" She would ask curiously, eventually not able to contain it.

Albright noticed how the room had changed, and he had to take a moment as to not fall into a depression either. “I didn’t say you couldn’t talk to her. She wouldn’t listen to me at the time because she said I didn’t know what it was like,” he mumbled something under his breath before moving on. He had experienced losses, just like she had, but they weren’t on the same level. Chelsea’s wounds were fresh and torn open over and over again, while Albright’s had healed years prior. “Maybe you’ll succeed where I failed,” he offered the idea, since Bright said he had experienced the same thing. “Maybe you won’t, maybe you won’t try, that’s all fine,” he waved his hand in an almost dismissive way. “It’s all up to you. Maybe you’ll even have a lead, since you stole her first kiss.” there were a lot of maybes, but Albright couldn’t say it would work or not. Despite that, he knew Chelsea would be a little messed up by the kiss. He was quiet now, letting Lunaria weigh her own positives and negatives about helping.
Lunaria thought about it whether she should act or not. Bright kept silent, letting Lunaria decide. For Lunaria, she wanted to be really good friends with Chelsea since there was something about her that she felt that she needed a friend. She got up and levitated up to Chelsea's room door. She stood in front of it, hesitant to knock on it. She wasn't sure if she should act now or give her some space. Considering what Albright had said, she's probably fighting her doubts and feelings about having a friend. She was thinking too hard on it that she accidentally moved forward, causing her head to hit the door pretty hard. "Ah..! Uuu..." Lunaria winced as she rubbed her forehead. That was so idiotic of her. She then realized that she made enough sound in front of Chelsea's room for her to actually notice she was there. She took a deep breath before she made her decision to knock. "Chelsea? ...May I come in?" She was going to act now but she doesn't really know how to talk to her. She didn't plan for this at all. It'll just have to be a lot of improvisation work from here on then.

Chelsea's POV
Chelsea internally flinched when she heard a bang on the door. She had vaguely heard the voices in the living room, but she hadn't tuned in to them, they were simply background noise. That was what made this sudden bang such a surprise. She had been expecting Albright's voice, not Lunaria's, and it made her hesitant to open the door. She got off the end of her bed, dragging the blanket she had wrapped around herself like a cape. She realized how childish it made her look and she slid back over to the bed, folding it and making it look as neat as possible. Patient. Remember she's nothing more than a patient. She opened the door, and while she originally had just meant to stand in the doorway, she found herself moving out of the way, opening the route for Lunaria to walk through. "Did you need something?" she asked, the same cool tone that she used with most patients coming out. She sat down but didn't invite Lunaria to do the same, practically staring at the other girl, waiting for an answer.

Ene's POV
"I've never had anyone ever say that to me before," Ene murmured, but she smiled. She was a nuisance to a lot of people, she couldn't deny that. In her short life as a coded being, it wasn't hard to find her looking at and doing things she shouldn't have. Being told she was worth a thought made her a little happy. Ene wasn't surprised that Inari would ask what she was doing. She tapped her finger on the keyboard she had been using, trying to think of how to explain what she was doing. "I'm just comparing cyber life and real life, just for science or whatever," She said, turning it around, there were reasons that had been crossed off, as she had labeled them as too pessimistic. They were actually about equal, but Ene was doing that just so she wouldn't seem too negative. "I just never really looked at them before," she added reasoning, smiling again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back