• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Inari Mesix

large.jpg

“It’s been ages since I’ve actually been outside,” she murmured. She tilted her head, looking up at Inari. “So, is it better or worse then you expected?”
"It... it does look a lot better than the one I know. I quite like it." Inari said, smiling simply. "It's... definetly prettier. Is this what nature may as well be? It's the presentation that 'sells' stuff like this, after all... Just... wow." Inari seemed to quite like it, considerably. She would continue gazing around the garden, where she would later be interrupted by a particularly strong accent.
"You know you look pretty crazy looking like you are talking yourself lass."
"Oh?" Inari seemed confused. "I highly doubt that. I remember hearing that talking to yourself can potentially raise your focus - if I 'was' talking to myself, I'm not anymore, now am I." She challenged.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

"It... it does look a lot better than the one I know. I quite like it." Inari said, smiling simply. "It's... definetly prettier. Is this what nature may as well be? It's the presentation that 'sells' stuff like this, after all... Just... wow." Inari seemed to quite like it, considerably. She would continue gazing around the garden, where she would later be interrupted by a particularly strong accent.

"Oh?" Inari seemed confused. "I highly doubt that. I remember hearing that talking to yourself can potentially raise your focus - if I 'was' talking to myself, I'm not anymore, now am I." She challenged.

Ene nodded, “I’d say gardens are a little different then nature, it feels a little less man made,” she said, glad that Inari seemed to enjoy the garden, though it was just a small portion of the world she had seemingly never been in before. “Do I not count as someone?” she pouted, speaking a little louder than she had been. She crossed her arms, her face still pouting, the circles in her eyes only a slightly darker blue than normal.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Ene nodded, “I’d say gardens are a little different then nature, it feels a little less man made,” she said, glad that Inari seemed to enjoy the garden, though it was just a small portion of the world she had seemingly never been in before.
"Yeah... That's true..." Inari sighed a little, smiling. She made a floating capsule of some sort and put the phone in it, so Ene could still see what was going on from the phone and also be seen in return - on the go! It's not much of a change apart from it'd let people see she's there, too.
“Do I not count as someone?” she pouted, speaking a little louder than she had been. She crossed her arms, her face still pouting, the circles in her eyes only a slightly darker blue than normal.
Inari gulped. "I-I didn't intend to come off that way! Play along, why don't you?" She said to Ene, in a mild panic. "Geez... Never expected 'that' to go wrong." She said silently to herself, seeming in thought once again before glancing at this man's guitar. "That looks like a busted piece of junk, doesn't it. It better be able to play something in 'that' state." She joked in a challenging tone, even laughing a little.

Chelsea stared at Bright. “I’m fine. I didn’t hear a crash though? Did something else fall?” she tilted her head. Adrien bit his lip, swearing under his breath. “Yeah...I didn’t hear anything fall either?” he lied, which he was surprisingly good at. He was quietly breaking down, realizing that he forgotten to loop Bright. If he could just play it off for long enough, he would be fine. Chelsea started adjusting the books so it wouldn’t be quite as hard to carry them. He shifted from leg to leg, taking out his schedule and looking at it awkwardly, as if he was avoiding talking any more.
"I thought I heard..." Bright murmured before she shook her head and looked at Chelsea. "Never mind, how about we check out those books?" She asked Chelsea and starting working on the computer again to pull up the right page to check out books. It's funny enough that Virgil has his passwords saved, hopefully there's nothing personal on there. It'd be troublesome especially when Ene can totally dig through it.

Chelsea and Adrien’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
“Yeah! No bookshelves fell or anything!” Adrien quietly panicked, shaking his head. Chelsea continued with the books, paging through one while Bright tried to find the program. “IIIII’m going to go now,” he dragged out the I out, awkwardly starting to walk backwards towards the door. He was trying to open it with his back, but it was at the same time Albright opened it, and Adrien screamed, falling over. His face turned red, while Albright just looked at them with confusion. “...Did I miss something?”

Ene’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Ene frowned.
“I’m very sensitive about my status as a living being,” she stated matter of factly. She tried to understand the capsule she was in, while only tilting her head at Inari’s challenge-like statement. ”What is this...?” she murmured, leaning against the screen of the phone. She was glad she could still see everything, but she was confused by how exactly that was happening.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Ene frowned. “I’m very sensitive about my status as a living being,” she stated matter of factly.
"I... I see. I'm sorry." Inari frowned too, beginning to move and ergo, the capsule would follow her. She hadn't much more to say to this guitar person - if they wanted to keep talking, they'd have to follow her, she thinks. She sounded genuinely sorry about the disregard of Ene just a moment ago, looking down a little before attempting to sort herself out. However, a moment later, Ene would speak up once again.
”What is this...?” she murmured, leaning against the screen of the phone. She was glad she could still see everything, but she was confused by how exactly that was happening.
"Well, I could give you the short answer. Figured it'd be easier for you to see while that thing is upright somehow, but I feel my hand would get tired after doing it a while. No offence intended, mind you, I just feel it'd be easier this way. Plus, it keeps you moving even then - when I move, that is." She explained. "And that's just the 'short' version. The long version is a looot more complicated." She said honestly, chuckling.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Chelsea and Adrien’s POV
“Yeah! No bookshelves fell or anything!” Adrien quietly panicked, shaking his head. Chelsea continued with the books, paging through one while Bright tried to find the program. “IIIII’m going to go now,” he dragged out the I out, awkwardly starting to walk backwards towards the door. He was trying to open it with his back, but it was at the same time Albright opened it, and Adrien screamed, falling over. His face turned red, while Albright just looked at them with confusion. “...Did I miss something?”

Ene’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants
Ene frowned.
“I’m very sensitive about my status as a living being,” she stated matter of factly. She tried to understand the capsule she was in, while only tilting her head at Inari’s challenge-like statement. ”What is this...?” she murmured, leaning against the screen of the phone. She was glad she could still see everything, but she was confused by how exactly that was happening.

"Not really, Chelsea found all the books she wanted. I just gotta check them all out." She said leaving out the part that she had heard something. Once she finally found the program, she began checking the books out and putting them under Chelsea's name. Meanwhile, she was curious about that Aria girl, so she decided to ask Albright about her, since he did give her the blood, assuming he did. "So... What did that Aria girl want with blood? It's somewhat of an unusual request."

Albright, Chelsea, and Adrien’s POV
Adrien just kind of pushed himself past Albright, deciding to leave the conversation. Maybe he would come back later just to talk, but he wasn’t doing that now.
Albright shook his head, “She just wanted the blood for her power. I’m not really allowed to say anything past that, protection of privacy and stuff like that,” he said, walking over next to Chelsea, looking at the books she had picked. “No weird hentais, right?” he asked her, and she nodded. “Thank god...” he muttered, shaking his head. He didn’t want to ever repeat what had happened with that hentai injection ever again. “We’re going to go and get ice cream after this,” Chelsea said, perking up a little. If she still had her cat ears, they would be straight up in the air. Albright pat her on the head, kind of wishing that she still had the injection going through her system. He shook his head, hating the fact that he had even thought of that.

Ene’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam

“Eh, it’s fine,” Ene sighed, brushing it off. “You couldn’t have known.” of course Inari knew now, and Ene intended to keep it that way. She listened to Inari's explanation with a small nod, “So...can you make whatever you want?” she asked, already forgetting if she had asked already. Sure, the container was useful, but if she could make whatever she wanted, why not go for a hologram thing? Why put the phone in another container? It wasn't like she knew how Inari's power worked, and what its limits were, but she was still curious.​

Last edited:
"So who the hell are you talking to?" He stop playing his marble guitar and put out his cigarette."Usually I don't talk to many people, but you seem as crazy as Victor." He unplugged his guitar and decided to introduce himself."My name is..." He hated the Jr part of his name as he hated his dad so he stopped mid sentence."Call me by my stage name which is Mayhem or Shepherd. Your choice I could give less of a shit about your choice."

Albright, Chelsea, and Adrien’s POV
Adrien just kind of pushed himself past Albright, deciding to leave the conversation. Maybe he would come back later just to talk, but he wasn’t doing that now.
Albright shook his head, “She just wanted the blood for her power. I’m not really allowed to say anything past that, protection of privacy and stuff like that,” he said, walking over next to Chelsea, looking at the books she had picked. “No weird hentais, right?” he asked her, and she nodded. “Thank god...” he muttered, shaking his head. He didn’t want to ever repeat what had happened with that hentai injection ever again. “We’re going to go and get ice cream after this,” Chelsea said, perking up a little. If she still had her cat ears, they would be straight up in the air. Albright pat her on the head, kind of wishing that she still had the injection going through her system. He shook his head, hating the fact that he had even thought of that.

Ene’s POV

“Eh, it’s fine,” Ene sighed, brushing it off. “You couldn’t have known.” of course Inari knew now, and Ene intended to keep it that way. She listened to Inari's explanation with a small nod, “So...can you make whatever you want?” she asked, already forgetting if she had asked already. Sure, the container was useful, but if she could make whatever she wanted, why not go for a hologram thing? Why put the phone in another container? It wasn't like she knew how Inari's power worked, and what its limits were, but she was still curious.​
Bright listened in and nodded. She decided to not ask any further since it seems confidential at that point. It was a good thing that Chelsea didn't pick out any hentais, she didn't even know what a hentai is doing in a school library. Did someone just sneak one into school and left it there as a prank? She soon finished checking out all the books Chelsea had picked out and put it under her name. She then got off the computer and looked to Chelsea and Albright. "Alright, we're done here. Shall we go?" She asked as she floated over the desk.

Bright listened in and nodded. She decided to not ask any further since it seems confidential at that point. It was a good thing that Chelsea didn't pick out any hentais, she didn't even know what a hentai is doing in a school library. Did someone just sneak one into school and left it there as a prank? She soon finished checking out all the books Chelsea had picked out and put it under her name. She then got off the computer and looked to Chelsea and Albright. "Alright, we're done here. Shall we go?" She asked as she floated over the desk.
As Bright checked the books out, Chelsea stacked them in a pile, making it accessible for herself as best as she could. Once she was done, Chelsea had a stack of books that maybe went up to around her chin. “Let’s go.” she said, trying to make her way to the door awhile seeming determined. Albright followed behind her, taking two books off the top and carrying them under his arm. The two of them waited for Bright to follow, though Chelsea was once again trying to balance the books while still moving, leading to something of a weird balancing act.

As Bright checked the books out, Chelsea stacked them in a pile, making it accessible for herself as best as she could. Once she was done, Chelsea had a stack of books that maybe went up to around her chin. “Let’s go.” she said, trying to make her way to the door awhile seeming determined. Albright followed behind her, taking two books off the top and carrying them under his arm. The two of them waited for Bright to follow, though Chelsea was once again trying to balance the books while still moving, leading to something of a weird balancing act.
Bright followed and took a few books off the stack to help Chelsea out. She'd take more using her powers but Chelsea seemed to be having fun with trying to balance them. It gave her another opportunity to tease. "You seem to like balancing tons of books a lot. Did you perhaps want to be a circus performer at one point~?" She said with a chuckle, obviously joking around with her. She continued floating and decided to try and walk again. Again, her legs seemed to tremble and it felt a bit awkward walking. So instead, she continued to use her powers to fly around. It sort of sucks that she can't walk for the day, but flying around's pretty fun too.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

“Eh, it’s fine,” Ene sighed, brushing it off. “You couldn’t have known.” of course Inari knew now, and Ene intended to keep it that way. She listened to Inari's explanation with a small nod, “So...can you make whatever you want?” she asked, already forgetting if she had asked already.
"Well yes, but actually no." Inari began to explain. "While my ability is to create things whenever and however I wish, I actually need to have some sort of 'stored knowledge' to even make them - and there's only so much I can store anyhow." She went on, smiling. "It's a bit of a double edged sword as I can only make so much in a day, but... Think of all the practicality. It's really good that way." She chuckled, managing to amuse herself. And then the guitar man caught up.
"So who the hell are you talking to?" He stop playing his marble guitar and put out his cigarette."Usually I don't talk to many people, but you seem as crazy as Victor."
Inari just rolled her eyes, not speaking up against that. 'They didn't listen the first time,' she thought, 'so what makes me think they'll listen this time?', she continued. She sighed as he would carry on regardless of her saying nothing.
"My name is..." He hated the Jr part of his name as he hated his dad so he stopped mid sentence."Call me by my stage name which is Mayhem or Shepherd. Your choice I could give less of a shit about your choice."
"Well, I guess Shepherd it is. It's nice to meet you, or at least I think it is." She joked a little, managing a laugh. "And 'I' am Inari." She said simply, not wanting to draw this out too long; she's out here to see the world, not talk to tons of people - though that's not a bad thing, she just doesn't really want to keep herself busy before tons of people before she gets recognised for her correlation or something like that.

Marcus/gal'gore
interaction: BoltBeam BoltBeam rachelle​
a rather odd sight walking slightly confused through the halls a young boy about 12 ish seeming rather lost at the moment, noticing someone how was walking around the boy bounced towards them looking up at the girl with puppy dog eyes "hello miss do you know where the staff room is? I'm sorta new around here only started teaching here recently"

(its dumb i know but ppphh)

Chelsea and Albright’s POV
Chelsea took the help she was given to carry the books, she wanted to protest, but she didn’t. “Chelsea’s always checked out a lot of books at once,” Albright said, “When she first came here, she would get piles taller than her,” he chuckled, remembering an even tinier Chelsea trying to carry a pile of books bigger than her. She had had a hard time controlling what flowers appeared and didn’t appear back then, and the floor was covered in hundreds of them within seconds with Chelsea nestled in them. The memory faded, and he was back in the present. He was trying to see if he remembered where the cafe was, but he let Bright and Chelsea take the lead. “You said you adopted Lunaria last night,” this was Chelsea trying to make conversation, “What was that like?” She didn’t know where she was going with this, but she didn’t want Albright listing off the things she had done as a child.

Ene’s POV
Ene nodded, making a mental note of Inari’s power.
“Like stamina in a video game?” she made a connection and had to ask. She noticed the Irish guy come up, and she had his file up in mere seconds. “His name is Kevin.” she closed the file, looking over at the man. In her head, she was laughing at him. Of course, she had other things to do, so she couldn’t make fun of him, as much as she may have wanted to. She used the apps like a climbing wall, kind of floating to the top, kind of climbing to the top, still watching the conversations going on around her.

Last edited:
Rachelle Mori
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

noticing someone how was walking around the boy bounced towards them looking up at the girl with puppy dog eyes "hello miss do you know where the staff room is? I'm sorta new around here only started teaching here recently"
"The... staff room?" She would ask. "...I should know, given how often I go there anyhow... Come on. Also, those eyes are 'way' too effective..." She admitted, leading this boy along to the staff room calmly, and keeping a close eye on him. "...Who and what even are you? Forgive my asking, but... It's not every day you get a frontal question and meeting from someone you had nothing on before." Rachelle admits, peering out of her mask to look at him with one of her eyes - looking him in his own if she could, just one of them.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Ene nodded, making a mental note of Inari’s power. “Like stamina in a video game?” she made a connection and had to ask. She noticed the Irish guy come up, and she had his file up in mere seconds. “His name is Kevin.” she closed the file, looking over at the man.
"Yes, actually." Inari chuckled a bit at Ene's question and pretty good guess, too. "It's surprising how much I can make though, I'm honestly still surprising myself." She quipped. She would go silent as Ene would load up this man's file and just outright say his name. "...Kevin it is." Inari joked. "Thanks, Ene." She added, making sure she did 'not' forget this time or disregard her at all.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

"Yes, actually." Inari chuckled a bit at Ene's question and pretty good guess, too. "It's surprising how much I can make though, I'm honestly still surprising myself." She quipped. She would go silent as Ene would load up this man's file and just outright say his name. "...Kevin it is." Inari joked. "Thanks, Ene." She added, making sure she did 'not' forget this time or disregard her at all.

Ene nodded, quietly praising herself for kind of figuring out Inari’s power. “Well, it’s a learning experience. I’m sure you’ll figure it out as we go on,” she said, trying to act smart. She tucked the student files she had back into whatever crevice of her brain they went into, it vaporizing out of her hand with a small splash of blue. “No problem!” she smiled, thankful for the words of thanks. She was still getting used to people thanking her, glancing over at Kevin again, before looking back at Inari.

Chelsea and Albright’s POV
Chelsea took the help she was given to carry the books, she wanted to protest, but she didn’t. “Chelsea’s always checked out a lot of books at once,” Albright said, “When she first came here, she would get piles taller than her,” he chuckled, remembering an even tinier Chelsea trying to carry a pile of books bigger than her. She had had a hard time controlling what flowers appeared and didn’t appear back then, and the floor was covered in hundreds of them within seconds with Chelsea nestled in them. The memory faded, and he was back in the present. He was trying to see if he remembered where the cafe was, but he let Bright and Chelsea take the lead. “You said you adopted Lunaria last night,” this was Chelsea trying to make conversation, “What was that like?” She didn’t know where she was going with this, but she didn’t want Albright listing off the things she had done as a child.

Ene’s POV
Ene nodded, making a mental note of Inari’s power.
“Like stamina in a video game?” she made a connection and had to ask. She noticed the Irish guy come up, and she had his file up in mere seconds. “His name is Kevin.” she closed the file, looking over at the man. In her head, she was laughing at him. Of course, she had other things to do, so she couldn’t make fun of him, as much as she may have wanted to. She used the apps like a climbing wall, kind of floating to the top, kind of climbing to the top, still watching the conversations going on around her.
Bright chuckled at the thought. To her, it seemed pretty cute. Bright took the lead since she knew where it was best, but she wasn't too far ahead that she heard Chelsea's question. It sort of surprised her that her flight pattern had wavered a little bit. She mentioned something like that? She then just thought about it before speaking. "It was... unique. In an orphanage where every kid doesn't have powers, she was the only one with them. Of course, she didn't cause trouble, but everyone bullied her because of it. I had received a call from my work to retrieve the girl after an incident happened that involved her, but after further examination, the orphanage was just making a big deal out of it, taking some kid's accusation that they were being possessed by her and labeled her as a demon. That's Christian Nuns for ya." She said. "Instead of taking her back to the foundation and marking her as a number, I decided to take her under my wing and give her the life she never had imagined before." She said before she sighed, picking up another book off of Chelsea's stack. "I suppose that's why she couldn't live without me."

Bright chuckled at the thought. To her, it seemed pretty cute. Bright took the lead since she knew where it was best, but she wasn't too far ahead that she heard Chelsea's question. It sort of surprised her that her flight pattern had wavered a little bit. She mentioned something like that? She then just thought about it before speaking. "It was... unique. In an orphanage where every kid doesn't have powers, she was the only one with them. Of course, she didn't cause trouble, but everyone bullied her because of it. I had received a call from my work to retrieve the girl after an incident happened that involved her, but after further examination, the orphanage was just making a big deal out of it, taking some kid's accusation that they were being possessed by her and labeled her as a demon. That's Christian Nuns for ya." She said. "Instead of taking her back to the foundation and marking her as a number, I decided to take her under my wing and give her the life she never had imagined before." She said before she sighed, picking up another book off of Chelsea's stack. "I suppose that's why she couldn't live without me."
Chelsea and Albright listened, but at different volumes. Chelsea was listening intently, which Albright was turning into certain parts, but kind of fading away at others. When Bright was done explaining, the two settled into silence. Chelsea worked out what she had been told in her head, reaching a conclusion that she wouldn’t say aloud. Not that it was bad, she just didn’t want to offend Bright. “No kids at my orphanage had powers either,” she murmured, only managing to say that much. “I’m glad it didn’t come back to bite you,” Albright went to take another book as well, but Chelsea placed her chin on the top of the stack, keeping him from taking another. Albright sighed, continuing to the books he had already taken. “So, since she couldn’t live without you, she put the amulet on? Wouldn’t that be the equivalent of su-“That was very kind of you, taking her under your wing,” Chelsea cut Albright off, changing the subject in the process. She continued to walk, Albright deciding not to say anything else. Chelsea was jealous that at least Lunaria’s orphanage had nuns taking care of it, but she wasn’t going to say anything to illustrate it unless asked. She decided to focus on Bright instead, adjusting the books again.

Chelsea and Albright listened, but at different volumes. Chelsea was listening intently, which Albright was turning into certain parts, but kind of fading away at others. When Bright was done explaining, the two settled into silence. Chelsea worked out what she had been told in her head, reaching a conclusion that she wouldn’t say aloud. Not that it was bad, she just didn’t want to offend Bright. “No kids at my orphanage had powers either,” she murmured, only managing to say that much. “I’m glad it didn’t come back to bite you,” Albright went to take another book as well, but Chelsea placed her chin on the top of the stack, keeping him from taking another. Albright sighed, continuing to the books he had already taken. “So, since she couldn’t live without you, she put the amulet on? Wouldn’t that be the equivalent of su-“That was very kind of you, taking her under your wing,” Chelsea cut Albright off, changing the subject in the process. She continued to walk, Albright deciding not to say anything else. Chelsea was jealous that at least Lunaria’s orphanage had nuns taking care of it, but she wasn’t going to say anything to illustrate it unless asked. She decided to focus on Bright instead, adjusting the books again.
Bright only nodded. "Yeah... I guess. I suppose I'm still human then, thinking about it like that." She said, disregarding Albright's logical thinking. However, it wasn't death after late observation. If Lunaria was able to communicate with them, it doesn't mean she's actually dead. Plus, now with the thoughts about possession claim from the nuns, could it be really true that Lunaria is capable of such an ability? This intrigued Bright, but she wouldn't want to try it out forcefully. Only if Lunaria was ready to do so. Soon, they reached the cafe and was greeted the same way as before. They were given just the menus and placed in a waiting area since Bright told them it was to-go. There was less people now that it wasn't dinner time nor lunch and just mid-day. Bright had ordered just a neapolitan milkshake and a crepe. "Oh, right. I'll pay for it too." She offered since it was her idea anyway.

Bright only nodded. "Yeah... I guess. I suppose I'm still human then, thinking about it like that." She said, disregarding Albright's logical thinking. However, it wasn't death after late observation. If Lunaria was able to communicate with them, it doesn't mean she's actually dead. Plus, now with the thoughts about possession claim from the nuns, could it be really true that Lunaria is capable of such an ability? This intrigued Bright, but she wouldn't want to try it out forcefully. Only if Lunaria was ready to do so. Soon, they reached the cafe and was greeted the same way as before. They were given just the menus and placed in a waiting area since Bright told them it was to-go. There was less people now that it wasn't dinner time nor lunch and just mid-day. Bright had ordered just a neapolitan milkshake and a crepe. "Oh, right. I'll pay for it too." She offered since it was her idea anyway.
Chelsea nodded, while Albright still had his own complaints. He viewed being kind and being human as two different things, but Chelsea would probably only cut him off again, so he decided to stay quiet. That was how he remained for the rest of the walk there, unsure of what to say. Chelsea did as well, until they got to the cafe. Chelsea dug into the menu, almost glowing. She ended up picking a medium sized sundae, not as drunk as she had been the night before that she would order the large, but her sweet tooth still won over her. Albright only got a small cone of vanilla, not wanting to push it, even knowing that Bright apparently had a lot of money. He didn’t protest now, unlike he had the night before. “So what do we talk about now?” Albright asked, leaning his head against his hand, Chelsea not responding, bubbling with excitement in a way only she could.

Chelsea nodded, while Albright still had his own complaints. He viewed being kind and being human as two different things, but Chelsea would probably only cut him off again, so he decided to stay quiet. That was how he remained for the rest of the walk there, unsure of what to say. Chelsea did as well, until they got to the cafe. Chelsea dug into the menu, almost glowing. She ended up picking a medium sized sundae, not as drunk as she had been the night before that she would order the large, but her sweet tooth still won over her. Albright only got a small cone of vanilla, not wanting to push it, even knowing that Bright apparently had a lot of money. He didn’t protest now, unlike he had the night before. “So what do we talk about now?” Albright asked, leaning his head against his hand, Chelsea not responding, bubbling with excitement in a way only she could.
"Hmmm... Well, I might have a theory." Bright proposed. She was gonna talk about Lunaria some more, specifically a what if situation. "Considering I have the same abilities as Lunaria, and if what the nuns said was actually true, you think maybe Lunaria and I can switch places?" She asked before she elaborated a bit more. "To be more clear, maybe she can repossess her body if she possesses over my conscious. Damn, this way of thinking is confusing to explain..." She admitted before sighing. "Well, it's only a theory that I'd be willing to try once we get back to the dorm. I'm not gonna try it out here, of course. What do you guys think?" She asked, open for their opinions while they waited. It'd be cool to see what else Lunaria could do, knowing she knows all of her powers.

"Hmmm... Well, I might have a theory." Bright proposed. She was gonna talk about Lunaria some more, specifically a what if situation. "Considering I have the same abilities as Lunaria, and if what the nuns said was actually true, you think maybe Lunaria and I can switch places?" She asked before she elaborated a bit more. "To be more clear, maybe she can repossess her body if she possesses over my conscious. Damn, this way of thinking is confusing to explain..." She admitted before sighing. "Well, it's only a theory that I'd be willing to try once we get back to the dorm. I'm not gonna try it out here, of course. What do you guys think?" She asked, open for their opinions while they waited. It'd be cool to see what else Lunaria could do, knowing she knows all of her powers.
Albright and Chelsea listened to the theory, but it took them a second to process it. Chelsea understood it a little faster then Albright did. “So she would take over the body again, basically setting her brain how it was before she put on the amulet, but your consciousness would still be inside her?” She asked, the puzzle pieces falling into place. “Why don’t you just ask Lunaria?” Albright offered, “If she’s inside you, you should be able to talk to her, right? See what she thinks.” he leaned back in the chair, while Chelsea just sat there. Gaining Lunaria meant losing Bright, and she didn’t know which one she would want. She felt bad for even thinking that, but her face didn’t show it, she just looked like she was thinking about the experiment Bright had proposed.

Rachelle Mori
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

"The... staff room?" She would ask. "...I should know, given how often I go there anyhow... Come on. Also, those eyes are 'way' too effective..." She admitted, leading this boy along to the staff room calmly, and keeping a close eye on him. "...Who and what even are you? Forgive my asking, but... It's not every day you get a frontal question and meeting from someone you had nothing on before." Rachelle admits, peering out of her mask to look at him with one of her eyes - looking him in his own if she could, just one of them.

Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Marcus/gal'gore
interaction: BoltBeam BoltBeam rachelle​
“Thanks miss, and yeah I know the eyes work every time” Marcus happily flowed the girl a smile on his face until she asked about who he was. “Oh easy, I’m the new teacher well not really... I’m just it’s host, there a mana wraith” looking into his eyes rachelle would see a... second smaller set of red eyes within them and soon a second voice coming from the young boy, sounding more like a professor or something “oh yes thank you for introducing me Marcus, I’m gal’gore I would shake your hand but there are complications

Albright and Chelsea listened to the theory, but it took them a second to process it. Chelsea understood it a little faster then Albright did. “So she would take over the body again, basically setting her brain how it was before she put on the amulet, but your consciousness would still be inside her?” She asked, the puzzle pieces falling into place. “Why don’t you just ask Lunaria?” Albright offered, “If she’s inside you, you should be able to talk to her, right? See what she thinks.” he leaned back in the chair, while Chelsea just sat there. Gaining Lunaria meant losing Bright, and she didn’t know which one she would want. She felt bad for even thinking that, but her face didn’t show it, she just looked like she was thinking about the experiment Bright had proposed.
"Well... Again, I'd rather not wake her. Both the drugs and the alcohol were a little much for her, mentally." She said since she did get injected with a weird drug with extreme effects and was pretty hammered the night before. Though, it didn't take long for them to get their orders. Bright got her crepe and milkshake, Chelsea got her sundae, and Albright got his cone of ice cream. Bright then paid the maid who served them so they could be on their way. "Alright, let's go back?" Bright asked before taking a sip out of her milkshake, her crepe in hand while the books were being held up with her powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back