• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Chelsea was tempted to take Bright up on the offer of another pancake, but she shook her head. “Maybe in a little bit,” was her only form of refusal other than that. She knew she might be called to help with this new child, and decided not to get too comfortable with anything just yet. Adrien noticed the wave and awkwardly raised his hand as if he was trying to return it. Albright came back with a bandage and a few other things needed to treat the cut. He gestured to a chair, which Adrien sat down in without any question.
“What cut you?” Albright asked, already dabbing at the still liquid blood.
“A time shard.” Adrien didn’t think much of the cleaning of his cut, it wasn’t the first time it had happened, and it wouldn’t be the last either.
“A time...shard...?” Albright repeated, never having heard that term before.
“It’s a side effect of my power.” That was Adrien’s only response, despite Albright obviously wanting some kind of elaboration.
“Chelse, get his file open,” Chelsea took the laptop and sat down next to Bright. She opened up their medical files but didn’t have anything to work with other than a physical appearance. It took her awhile to find Adrien’s file, but once she did, she was annoyed by how empty it was.
“This is practically empty.” She said, and Adrien sighed.

“Of course they trust me to fill everything out. It would kill them to do a bit of paperwork,” he muttered, which was a change of tone from how he had been acting. Albright dapped hydrogen peroxide under Adrien’s cheek, and he flinched.
“Would you mind filling out the questions? We’ll get you your schedule as well once we’re done cleaning up,” Albright asked, ignoring what Adrien had said. He nodded, and with that, Chelsea started questioning him.
“Your name is Adrien Turner, correct?”
“Correct.”

How old are you?”
“I’m four...fourteen.” Adrien had to basically calculate his age as quickly as possible. He had been stuck as an eight year old for what was basically twenty years, and then twelve for another five. His general passage of time was messed up, but he knew how old he was. He just had to make sure.
“You don’t know how old you are?” Albright teased, still checking the cut.
“It’s complicated.”
“Would you like to elaborate?”
“No.”
“Does your ability to create time loops have to do with it?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”
Chelsea sighed, realizing that Bright was sitting next to her. Looking over the form, anything that was incredibly important was already filled out, so she didn’t think she needed to fill out anything else. It didn’t matter anyways, since Adrien wasn’t answering any of the questions anyways. She left the computer open, waiting for the cue to fill in the cut to medical history.
The cut was deeper then Albright had expected, it wasn’t just a grazing like he had originally thought. He was taking extra measures, since the kid didn’t seem to have noticed he was bleeding until it was pointed out to him. All three sat there in silence, Chelsea watching, Albright working, and Adrien just not knowing what to say.
The closest thing she could think of was just to add the syrup and some melted butter on it and eat it. Once she got to the point of eating it, it didn't taste at all different. Sure the texture is obviously different, it was still edible. She then returned to the couch with her plate of pancakes on her lap. She then listened on the conversation and chimed in. "Surely, everyone has filled out the forms themselves. Mainly because there's so many students with unique abilities that the school can't possibly know every single ability out there." She said before taking some of the pancake bits into her mouth. She was pretty blunt since she had to fill out the stuff for the paper work, and she was sure other students did as well. It was rather just common sense that if this was a special school for individuals with powers, those same individuals should note their powers. She then heard about the time loop and decided to give her input on it. Since she's worked with an SCP who has something similar, there was some elements about it to this kid. "So, your ability to time loop is what makes your age complicated. It doesn't sound all that bad really. It's quite understandable actually. There must have been times when your powers went haywire or you had your reasons to use them for a period of time." She said after she had swallowed her bite and began to take another after she finished talking. It seems to her that this kid wasn't the social type, since she doesn't find any reason as to not elaborate on stuff when asked. She was also pretty blunt, since at times like this, she'd often interrogate people and was pretty blunt about it. It was just something she was generally used to.

The closest thing she could think of was just to add the syrup and some melted butter on it and eat it. Once she got to the point of eating it, it didn't taste at all different. Sure the texture is obviously different, it was still edible. She then returned to the couch with her plate of pancakes on her lap. She then listened on the conversation and chimed in. "Surely, everyone has filled out the forms themselves. Mainly because there's so many students with unique abilities that the school can't possibly know every single ability out there." She said before taking some of the pancake bits into her mouth. She was pretty blunt since she had to fill out the stuff for the paper work, and she was sure other students did as well. It was rather just common sense that if this was a special school for individuals with powers, those same individuals should note their powers. She then heard about the time loop and decided to give her input on it. Since she's worked with an SCP who has something similar, there was some elements about it to this kid. "So, your ability to time loop is what makes your age complicated. It doesn't sound all that bad really. It's quite understandable actually. There must have been times when your powers went haywire or you had your reasons to use them for a period of time." She said after she had swallowed her bite and began to take another after she finished talking. It seems to her that this kid wasn't the social type, since she doesn't find any reason as to not elaborate on stuff when asked. She was also pretty blunt, since at times like this, she'd often interrogate people and was pretty blunt about it. It was just something she was generally used to.
Adrien was a little surprised that Bright sat down and actually joined in the conversation. For whatever reason he thought she was just going to watch. “That’s not what I meant,” he shook his head. “I thought the...people who sent me here would have filled it out.” he didn’t think that Bright had heard him mumbling about the paperwork. He actually was surprised that when the organization filled out the paperwork, they decided to do only the important things, and not work harder so it was harder to trace him back to them. He decided not to linger on it, it wasn’t like he could complain to his superiors, he was a child, and viewed as nothing more than a child, despite technically being older than some of them.
Bright kept talking as if she knew his power, which kind of annoyed him. Specifically, when she said it wasn’t that bad. He looked at his shoes again, taking a deep breath. “It might as well just be haywire. That’s basically what happened.” Almost every time he had gotten stuck in a loop before his parents died, it came out of nowhere.
“How old would you say you are then?” Chelsea asked, ready to change where she had already filled in the number.
“I’m fourteen.”

“But you just confirmed that you have existed for longer then fourteen years.”
“I haven’t seen the future, I haven’t gone backwards in time any farther back then my birth. That’s not my power. I’ve repeated the same days multiple times. I didn’t get any older.” he wanted to move on from his age. It made his head hurt.

“So when did you realize your power?” Chelsea continued to ask questions. Albright had stuck the bandaid under Adrien’s eye, moving back and sitting down on the other chair.
“It’s...hard to explain,” There was no way he could explain without breaking down, even six years after it happened.
“Would you like to show us instead?” Chelsea could knock out two birds with one stone. She could fill out how the power worked and how he figured out he had it at the same time. Adrien stared at her, as if she had just asked him to reveal his biggest secret. That was pretty much what had just happened. He kind of slumped down in the chair, not answering the question. Sure, he could do so, and it would be easier then going into detail, but then he was letting three almost-strangers in on something only he knew about. He took a deep breath again, trying to weigh the positives and negatives of each.

Adrien was a little surprised that Bright sat down and actually joined in the conversation. For whatever reason he thought she was just going to watch. “That’s not what I meant,” he shook his head. “I thought the...people who sent me here would have filled it out.” he didn’t think that Bright had heard him mumbling about the paperwork. He actually was surprised that when the organization filled out the paperwork, they decided to do only the important things, and not work harder so it was harder to trace him back to them. He decided not to linger on it, it wasn’t like he could complain to his superiors, he was a child, and viewed as nothing more than a child, despite technically being older than some of them.
Bright kept talking as if she knew his power, which kind of annoyed him. Specifically, when she said it wasn’t that bad. He looked at his shoes again, taking a deep breath. “It might as well just be haywire. That’s basically what happened.” Almost every time he had gotten stuck in a loop before his parents died, it came out of nowhere.
“How old would you say you are then?” Chelsea asked, ready to change where she had already filled in the number.
“I’m fourteen.”

“But you just confirmed that you have existed for longer then fourteen years.”
“I haven’t seen the future, I haven’t gone backwards in time any farther back then my birth. That’s not my power. I’ve repeated the same days multiple times. I didn’t get any older.” he wanted to move on from his age. It made his head hurt.

“So when did you realize your power?” Chelsea continued to ask questions. Albright had stuck the bandaid under Adrien’s eye, moving back and sitting down on the other chair.
“It’s...hard to explain,” There was no way he could explain without breaking down, even six years after it happened.
“Would you like to show us instead?” Chelsea could knock out two birds with one stone. She could fill out how the power worked and how he figured out he had it at the same time. Adrien stared at her, as if she had just asked him to reveal his biggest secret. That was pretty much what had just happened. He kind of slumped down in the chair, not answering the question. Sure, he could do so, and it would be easier then going into detail, but then he was letting three almost-strangers in on something only he knew about. He took a deep breath again, trying to weigh the positives and negatives of each.
Bright decided to cut the interrogation short. "Oh well, if he doesn't wish to show us, then let's stop trying to pry it out of him. Maybe it comes naturally or if he has good reason. As long as we have a general idea of sorts, I feel like that's enough information." She said bluntly as she continued eating. Whenever subjects she interrogated weren't cooperative, she wouldn't pry any more. Especially with 682, who was a very dangerous entity. What she could figure out from him is that his powers was to loop time multiple times, only affecting him and him alone. She wasn't sure if it'd work on anyone else but it seems that way. That's probably quite useful academically and in life and death situations. To her it seemed like it. She figured he could just loop time until he got the result he wanted. But as a side effect, he gets harmed in the process. She continued eating until she was finished and start floating again to bring the plate to the sink. She then returned back to the couch, but flew a little too fast that she almost ended up hitting her head on the ceiling. She had to push herself off the ceiling and crash land into the couch. She was lucky there was enough space to crash land without hitting Chelsea. "Euf..!" She then had to fix her skirt since it had flipped somewhat and sighed. "Maybe I should've worn shorts today..."

Bright decided to cut the interrogation short. "Oh well, if he doesn't wish to show us, then let's stop trying to pry it out of him. Maybe it comes naturally or if he has good reason. As long as we have a general idea of sorts, I feel like that's enough information." She said bluntly as she continued eating. Whenever subjects she interrogated weren't cooperative, she wouldn't pry any more. Especially with 682, who was a very dangerous entity. What she could figure out from him is that his powers was to loop time multiple times, only affecting him and him alone. She wasn't sure if it'd work on anyone else but it seems that way. That's probably quite useful academically and in life and death situations. To her it seemed like it. She figured he could just loop time until he got the result he wanted. But as a side effect, he gets harmed in the process. She continued eating until she was finished and start floating again to bring the plate to the sink. She then returned back to the couch, but flew a little too fast that she almost ended up hitting her head on the ceiling. She had to push herself off the ceiling and crash land into the couch. She was lucky there was enough space to crash land without hitting Chelsea. "Euf..!" She then had to fix her skirt since it had flipped somewhat and sighed. "Maybe I should've worn shorts today..."
Chelsea shrugged, typing the cut into medical history before switching onto the schedule tab. She clicked the print button under it, and could vaguely hear the printer whirring to life in the other room. A few seconds later, a notice on her computer told her the printer was out of ink. She showed this to Albright, who only sighed. He didn't constantly print things, and when he did, he leeched off the printers in the library. Of course, the one time they needed to print something, the printer didn't work. He decided to wait until Adrien asked before actually mentioning it.
When Bright crashlanded, Albright looked at her in concern. Chelsea, who was actually affected by Bright falling, only pushed herself a little farther away, squishing herself against the arm of the couch until Bright was back up. "Are you okay?" Albright asked her, managing to ignore the skirt flipping. Adrien, on the other hand, had looked away awkwardly, obviously trying to ignore what had just happened in front of him. "Should...Should I leave?" he asked in a small voice, already ready to get up and rush out of the room. It had interrupted his state of calm that he used to prevent himself from creating loops, and he was trying to pull himself back together. The last thing he needed right now was to fall into another loop, and it would be even worse if he accidentally dragged everyone else into it.

Last edited:
Chelsea shrugged, typing the cut into medical history before switching onto the schedule tab. She clicked the print button under it, and could vaguely hear the printer whirring to life in the other room. A few seconds later, a notice on her computer told her the printer was out of ink. She showed this to Albright, who only sighed. He didn't constantly print things, and when he did, he leeched off the printers in the library. Of course, the one time they needed to print something, the printer didn't work. He decided to wait until Adrien asked before actually mentioning it.
When Bright crashlanded, Albright looked at her in concern. Chelsea, who was actually affected by Bright falling, only pushed herself a little farther away, squishing herself against the arm of the couch until Bright was back up. "Are you okay?" Albright asked her, managing to ignore the skirt flipping. Adrien, on the other hand, had looked away awkwardly, obviously trying to ignore what had just happened in front of him. "Should...Should I leave?" he asked in a small voice, already ready to get up and rush out of the room. It had interrupted his state of calm that he used to prevent himself from creating loops, and he was trying to pull himself back together. The last thing he needed right now was to fall into another loop, and it would be even worse if he accidentally dragged everyone else into it.
"I'm fine. I don't fly this often so I never actually practiced a whole lot. Unless I wanted to risk dying." She said before she straightened herself up and sat on the couch. She fixed her skirt as well so it'd cover normally and just sighed. She heard Adrien ask in his small voice and she decided not to answer that. It was ultimately up to him and Dr. Albright if he needed to leave or so. It wasn't really her decision, so she kept quiet. She then started to fix her hair out since it did get a little messed up when she crashed. At least she crashed on a soft surface. "Damn my legs still feel numb..." She said when she poked her leg, watching it twitch like it was being startled or so.

"I'm fine. I don't fly this often so I never actually practiced a whole lot. Unless I wanted to risk dying." She said before she straightened herself up and sat on the couch. She fixed her skirt as well so it'd cover normally and just sighed. She heard Adrien ask in his small voice and she decided not to answer that. It was ultimately up to him and Dr. Albright if he needed to leave or so. It wasn't really her decision, so she kept quiet. She then started to fix her hair out since it did get a little messed up when she crashed. At least she crashed on a soft surface. "Damn my legs still feel numb..." She said when she poked her leg, watching it twitch like it was being startled or so.
“I’m sure there are other ways you can practice flying without putting yourself at heights where you could die.” Albright said, not understanding why she wouldn’t practice it too often. He guessed it was up to her, and if she wanted to walk instead of fly, he had to respect that. Chelsea looked at Bright’s leg, hoping it wasn’t experiencing any heavy side effects from the injection. Obviously she was experiencing side effects, Chelsea just hoped they weren’t severe.
Adrien felt isolated from the conversation. He didn’t know why Bright’s leg would feel numb. Actually, he didn’t really know the names of any of them. He was hoping he could find some kind of familiar face from the rebel organization, but he had to get a map of some kind. He couldn’t find a good point when to interject and ask a question. He wanted to use his powers and find a quiet time to ask. Right now just didn’t seem right. He still hadn’t been informed about the printer having no ink. He replayed how he had gotten here in his head. He had no confidence in a nonfamiliar environment, his personality would change in a loop, but not while he was out here with time passing normally. He watched the conversation in silence, trying to seem as small as he could.

“I’m sure there are other ways you can practice flying without putting yourself at heights where you could die.” Albright said, not understanding why she wouldn’t practice it too often. He guessed it was up to her, and if she wanted to walk instead of fly, he had to respect that. Chelsea looked at Bright’s leg, hoping it wasn’t experiencing any heavy side effects from the injection. Obviously she was experiencing side effects, Chelsea just hoped they weren’t severe.
Adrien felt isolated from the conversation. He didn’t know why Bright’s leg would feel numb. Actually, he didn’t really know the names of any of them. He was hoping he could find some kind of familiar face from the rebel organization, but he had to get a map of some kind. He couldn’t find a good point when to interject and ask a question. He wanted to use his powers and find a quiet time to ask. Right now just didn’t seem right. He still hadn’t been informed about the printer having no ink. He replayed how he had gotten here in his head. He had no confidence in a nonfamiliar environment, his personality would change in a loop, but not while he was out here with time passing normally. He watched the conversation in silence, trying to seem as small as he could.
"I mean, you give me a suggestion then. Or a parachute. Actually, a parachute would be nice..." She said before she looked at Adrien and realized none of them actually introduced their names to him. "Ah, Adrien, right? I'm Bright. She's Chelsea, and that's Dr. Albright." She said, introducing everyone for him to save some the rest the trouble. It was weird for him, being left out of conversations that don't relate to him and not knowing the names of the people around them. "I sort of just figured you would need to know our names for future reference since you'll be here for awhile. Actually, I should go get changed into some shorts. Be right back.." She said before she floated up and headed towards the bathroom so she could change out her skirt and into some shorts. She floated pretty slowly since she didn't want to crash into the toilet or something. Once she was inside, she closed the door and locked it so no one could come in. Sure, it would take only a minute, she wanted to change the rest of her clothes as well since she had been sweating from the injection just hours ago.

"I mean, you give me a suggestion then. Or a parachute. Actually, a parachute would be nice..." She said before she looked at Adrien and realized none of them actually introduced their names to him. "Ah, Adrien, right? I'm Bright. She's Chelsea, and that's Dr. Albright." She said, introducing everyone for him to save some the rest the trouble. It was weird for him, being left out of conversations that don't relate to him and not knowing the names of the people around them. "I sort of just figured you would need to know our names for future reference since you'll be here for awhile. Actually, I should go get changed into some shorts. Be right back.." She said before she floated up and headed towards the bathroom so she could change out her skirt and into some shorts. She floated pretty slowly since she didn't want to crash into the toilet or something. Once she was inside, she closed the door and locked it so no one could come in. Sure, it would take only a minute, she wanted to change the rest of her clothes as well since she had been sweating from the injection just hours ago.
“I’m sure you could use a variety of things that could break your fall. I can’t say we have any parachutes though,” Albright said, shrugging. It wasn’t like he or Chelsea could fly, other than using the obvious modes of transport like airplanes or helicopters.
When Bright introduced the three of them to Adrien, the teen nodded.
“It’s nice to meet you,” He murmured, not knowing what else to say. Chelsea and Albright didn’t really give any kind of acknowledgment, and Adrien just kind of sat there until Bright had left for the bathroom and the three of them had settled into what Adrien viewed as an awkward silence. “So...can you print my schedule?” He asked, physically sitting on the edge of his seat.
“Oh, no. Sorry, the printer’s out of ink.” Albright turned to Adrien, who had to take a second to process that before moving on.
“Oh.” Adrien got up, Albright and Chelsea watching him as they tried to figure out what he was doing. “I’ll be taking my leave then, thank you for cleaning up the cut.” he said, kind of awkwardly bowing before backing out of the room and leaving. He walked out into the hallway, a little mad at himself that he didn’t decide to ask for directions. He kind of wandered from there, not exactly sure where he was going.
Albright and Chelsea watched him go, neither saying anything for a second. “He’s from one of the cities that the rebels are from,” she said to Albright, who didn’t know how to respond.
“You think he’s a part of the rebels?”
“I’m just stating a fact.” She responded, now just waiting for Bright to come back.

“I’m sure you could use a variety of things that could break your fall. I can’t say we have any parachutes though,” Albright said, shrugging. It wasn’t like he or Chelsea could fly, other than using the obvious modes of transport like airplanes or helicopters.
When Bright introduced the three of them to Adrien, the teen nodded.
“It’s nice to meet you,” He murmured, not knowing what else to say. Chelsea and Albright didn’t really give any kind of acknowledgment, and Adrien just kind of sat there until Bright had left for the bathroom and the three of them had settled into what Adrien viewed as an awkward silence. “So...can you print my schedule?” He asked, physically sitting on the edge of his seat.
“Oh, no. Sorry, the printer’s out of ink.” Albright turned to Adrien, who had to take a second to process that before moving on.
“Oh.” Adrien got up, Albright and Chelsea watching him as they tried to figure out what he was doing. “I’ll be taking my leave then, thank you for cleaning up the cut.” he said, kind of awkwardly bowing before backing out of the room and leaving. He walked out into the hallway, a little mad at himself that he didn’t decide to ask for directions. He kind of wandered from there, not exactly sure where he was going.
Albright and Chelsea watched him go, neither saying anything for a second. “He’s from one of the cities that the rebels are from,” she said to Albright, who didn’t know how to respond.
“You think he’s a part of the rebels?”
“I’m just stating a fact.” She responded, now just waiting for Bright to come back.
Bright came out of the bathroom now just wearing a black cardigan, a white button-up shirt, black shorts and of course, her amulet. She was still wearing her slippers, but she wasn't wearing socks. She floated to the living room with a puzzled look on her face. "Oh, did he leave already? I guess I really do take long to dress up and stuff..." It wasn't really that long, probably a few minutes. Maybe it just got awkward fast that he up and left out of nervousness. Does that kid even know where he was going? ...She assumed he did. How else would he be able to find Dr. Albright and get his wound treated? He must have known where he was going. She then sat back down on the couch again and looked stretched. "So... What now?"

Bright came out of the bathroom now just wearing a black cardigan, a white button-up shirt, black shorts and of course, her amulet. She was still wearing her slippers, but she wasn't wearing socks. She floated to the living room with a puzzled look on her face. "Oh, did he leave already? I guess I really do take long to dress up and stuff..." It wasn't really that long, probably a few minutes. Maybe it just got awkward fast that he up and left out of nervousness. Does that kid even know where he was going? ...She assumed he did. How else would he be able to find Dr. Albright and get his wound treated? He must have known where he was going. She then sat back down on the couch again and looked stretched. "So... What now?"
Albright shook his head. “You weren’t in there too long. He left after we told him we couldn't give him his schedule.” He said, taking the computer from Chelsea and shutting it, "It would probably be safe to assume that he's trying to find the library." When Bright asked what to do next, both Albright and Chelsea seemed a little reluctant to offer ideas. “I don’t think we really know what to do now,” he admitted, Chelsea nodded. “We could go return some of those books to the library and actually move around? Maybe we could find Adrien and help him if he's lost.” Chelsea suggested after a few moments, she was determined to get Adrien to show them what his power was. It wasn't really for the form so much that she just wanted to see what flowers grew in the loops. Obviously, to do that, she would have to get him to at least kind of trust them. She let the suggestion hang there, not really sure what else to offer.

Last edited:
Rachelle Mori
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

Rachelle had been missing frequently for quite some time. Or at least, actually in learning she has been missing. What she has been up to? That's a simple thing to answer. She has been in and out of several locations, trying to get to the bottom of her illusion mind problem. Thankfully, she isn't armed with empty knowledge from just herself - she had gotten knowledge from others in some sense, one in particular. She would be later seen just stopping in a hallway, resting herself on the ground and sketching something into the ground. "If this works..." She began to say to herself aloud. "My hard work will not be so bad." She kept the sketching up, using her sword for it - so it may as well be permanent damage (something she didn't account for). However, when she was done with this sketching, she seems to have drawn a circle with a jagged brain with an arrow through it.

"If I am not mistaken... I just need time and practice." She said to herself. "The nightmares get stronger the more I use my illusions, but seeing as this is linked to them... If I keep using them anyhow, this will gradually open... At worst, we'll get a ton of monsters roaming these grounds. But at best, the energy worked up will lock these things away for better or worse." She continued, taking a deep breath, closing her eyes and beginning to cast illusions on the world around her. As she would do so, the circle and the ground it was sketched on, including the sword which was in the middle of it (to act as the arrow through the brain in the drawing), would begin to turn red, shake, suffer minor distortion and drift apart.

Rachelle would keep this going for a solid hour at best until she would find herself still conscious, stopping the illusions immediately. Half of the outline of the circle was lit up in yellow. "It's working." She said to herself in a proud tone. "Now all that's left is to put them to work. Focus, Rachelle. You'll actually have to fight to open this up, and then you'll need to fight them yourself with this gathered energy." She said to herself, taking her sword back and when she did so, the circle would vanish - the energy gathered joining up with her. Half of her work is done - she just needs someone to help her fight to accumulate energy for these mad monsters and beings.

"I'll be coming for you soon. Next stop, Nightmare Realm."

(Open~!)

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Everything would start as normal in one's life, as hoped. Everything was pretty much the same - though it depends who you ask and it depends what their definition of normal was. Some people's definition of normal is doing nothing at all, yet most people probably won't share that. That's what makes definitions so powerful. But what happens if you are not 'from' this so-called 'normal' place? What if you are not from any planet in the Solar System, or anything like that, but made 'within' the life of the planet instead? Some life 'born' in such a way are dubbed 'Artificial Intelligence', as they are created from the hands of man and woman alike out of nothing but code - though they are more commonly and simply called 'AI'.

Though technology is mankind's superpower, it cannot and will never be perfect. At one point, it may improve or worsen, but it will 'never' be absolutely everything the human race needs. However, those who give birth to such technology and simulated lives therein can potentially be seen as guardians. But, until this particular case, this life had never actually 'escaped' their creator, as most creations are only made to obey and nothing else - though this particular individual was not made with the request to not disobey - they were made to please. Who are they? Her full name is Inari 'Sept' Mesix; an AI born under the name of a video game which has since been practically wiped off of the digital market ever since she, the main character, had reportedly 'left' the game itself, and that caused a knock-on effect to all other copies. But what is she doing here?

Truth be told, she is only here for the shelter the place provides, but while she is here, she figured she would try and 'pass on' what she knows, albeit some of it is strained or outright not in her memory. At the time, she was dwelling in a room all by her lonesome, surrounded by several computer screens and pressing several buttons on the interfaces that showed before her. "...And if I do 'this', that should mean I can now finally leave this room." She said to herself simply before pressing one more button, and the door on said room would suddenly split into two - one half of it moving up and out of the way and the other going down into the ground (vertically retracting door). "I am finally free. Thank you, dear technology. You have served me well." She looked towards the now open door and began heading over to it, glancing back on the room she would then leave with one final stare and 'speaking' to the devices - be it crazy or not.

"...There are more lively things out here. And I'm going to find them."

(Open~!)

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Everything would start as normal in one's life, as hoped. Everything was pretty much the same - though it depends who you ask and it depends what their definition of normal was. Some people's definition of normal is doing nothing at all, yet most people probably won't share that. That's what makes definitions so powerful. But what happens if you are not 'from' this so-called 'normal' place? What if you are not from any planet in the Solar System, or anything like that, but made 'within' the life of the planet instead? Some life 'born' in such a way are dubbed 'Artificial Intelligence', as they are created from the hands of man and woman alike out of nothing but code - though they are more commonly and simply called 'AI'.

Though technology is mankind's superpower, it cannot and will never be perfect. At one point, it may improve or worsen, but it will 'never' be absolutely everything the human race needs. However, those who give birth to such technology and simulated lives therein can potentially be seen as guardians. But, until this particular case, this life had never actually 'escaped' their creator, as most creations are only made to obey and nothing else - though this particular individual was not made with the request to not disobey - they were made to please. Who are they? Her full name is Inari 'Sept' Mesix; an AI born under the name of a video game which has since been practically wiped off of the digital market ever since she, the main character, had reportedly 'left' the game itself, and that caused a knock-on effect to all other copies. But what is she doing here?

Truth be told, she is only here for the shelter the place provides, but while she is here, she figured she would try and 'pass on' what she knows, albeit some of it is strained or outright not in her memory. At the time, she was dwelling in a room all by her lonesome, surrounded by several computer screens and pressing several buttons on the interfaces that showed before her. "...And if I do 'this', that should mean I can now finally leave this room." She said to herself simply before pressing one more button, and the door on said room would suddenly split into two - one half of it moving up and out of the way and the other going down into the ground (vertically retracting door). "I am finally free. Thank you, dear technology. You have served me well." She looked towards the now open door and began heading over to it, glancing back on the room she would then leave with one final stare and 'speaking' to the devices - be it crazy or not.

"...There are more lively things out here. And I'm going to find them."

(Open~!)
As long as there were computers, Ene would be there. That's why several computers in one place drew her attention. Most students only had a phone or a laptop, maybe they had a gaming desktop if their family was on the wealthier side. Being who she was, having more than one computer drew her attention, especially if she could hear someone talking to the computer on the other side. The string to the computer appeared in her hands, and she pulled on it, the scenery around her changing to something else almost completely. It took her a while to gather herself, to locate the monitor and speakers and hook her vision and voice up to it. Once it was there, she noticed a person in the doorframe, saying something to the computer about looking for better things. Ene didn't really care, her ponytails floating in the cyberspace as she moved her head. She opened a tab and sat down on it, using it as a bench. Of course, with her lack of a mental filter, and the snarky attitude she had never really lost, all she could say to try and get the person's attention was "Do you talk to all computers or are these ones just your friends?"

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

"Do you talk to all computers or are these ones just your friends?"
Inari would stop in her tracks upon hearing someone speak behind them, turning around to find nobody. Confused, she would re-enter the room and look around, noticing Ene. She scoffed a little. "Well, I've heard sillier questions..." She said, sighing. "How can you be 'friends' with a computer, something that doesn't talk back?" She asked sharply, taking a seat for herself as well - with a snap of her fingers, she would conjure a floating chair for herself to sit on, which she does. "And what if they are? Does that make me crazy? It's mostly a one-way route..." She said, sighing once again and shaking her head - she wishes it was a two-way conversation, but one does not simply speak with technology - or those in it. Unless there is actual life inside said technology - which, hey presto, here we are now. Inari just looked right at Ene with a straight face all the while, just remaining in this floating chair she is seating herself in, now locked within conversation with what appears to be a fellow AI.

narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Inari would stop in her tracks upon hearing someone speak behind them, turning around to find nobody. Confused, she would re-enter the room and look around, noticing Ene. She scoffed a little. "Well, I've heard sillier questions..." She said, sighing. "How can you be 'friends' with a computer, something that doesn't talk back?" She asked sharply, taking a seat for herself as well - with a snap of her fingers, she would conjure a floating chair for herself to sit on, which she does. "And what if they are? Does that make me crazy? It's mostly a one-way route..." She said, sighing once again and shaking her head - she wishes it was a two-way conversation, but one does not simply speak with technology - or those in it. Unless there is actual life inside said technology - which, hey presto, here we are now. Inari just looked right at Ene with a straight face all the while, just remaining in this floating chair she is seating herself in, now locked within conversation with what appears to be a fellow AI.

“Well, I’m a computer, and I think I’m talking to you,” Ene pointed out, swinging her legs back and forth. The more questions Inari asked, the more Ene frowned. “You only responded to my question with more questions. That’s not how you answer questions.” she responded. She adjusted her sleeves, not able to just stay still while in a conversation. “Well, anyways, if you can’t have conversation with computers, what were you saying in the general direction of them?” she asked, rewording her question.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

“Well, I’m a computer, and I think I’m talking to you,” Ene pointed out, swinging her legs back and forth. The more questions Inari asked, the more Ene frowned. “You only responded to my question with more questions. That’s not how you answer questions.” she responded. She adjusted her sleeves, not able to just stay still while in a conversation. “Well, anyways, if you can’t have conversation with computers, what were you saying in the general direction of them?” she asked, rewording her question.
Inari sighed. "Fair point..." She said at first, in response to what Ene said, shaking her head. She would then hear the last question. "Well, something along the lines of 'you were great, but there has to be better, so I'm going to find it'. Then this happened." She said simply to Ene, swinging one of her legs around in idle boredom. "It's my general belief that if something is to exist, there's probably something else out there that does the same even a little better; any boost is a good boost, right?" She asked rhetorically, giving a shrug of 'or at least that's what I hope' before looking away for a moment to think on what 'could' happen in the first place, never mind what she's looking for. She's seeing all-around good stuff.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

Inari sighed. "Fair point..." She said at first, in response to what Ene said, shaking her head. She would then hear the last question. "Well, something along the lines of 'you were great, but there has to be better, so I'm going to find it'. Then this happened." She said simply to Ene, swinging one of her legs around in idle boredom. "It's my general belief that if something is to exist, there's probably something else out there that does the same even a little better; any boost is a good boost, right?" She asked rhetorically, giving a shrug of 'or at least that's what I hope' before looking away for a moment to think on what 'could' happen in the first place, never mind what she's looking for. She's seeing all-around good stuff.

Ene listened, the small power symbols in her eyes turning yellow to show she was processing what she was being told. “So...you’ve been living surrounded by computers for most of your life, and now you’re leaving them?” she asked, That sounds like me, but opposite, she quietly mused, moving her head so her ponytails stayed away from her face. “Sorry I interrupted your coming of age moment,” she laughed, being more or less sarcastic. As Inari explained her ‘general belief’s, Ene nodded along, mentally disagreeing. She believed that since she had killed off the part of her that was grounded in reality, she was doing much better. She didn’t know how much farther up she could go. Bright’s AI had messed with her, but all it did was protect data. In her eyes, she believed she had access to all of data in the world. She slipped into a different computer, still watching Inari. “Maybe it does, maybe it doesn’t, who am I to say?” she shrugged, before changing the subject again. “How long have you been here? I’ve never seen you before now.”

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

“So...you’ve been living surrounded by computers for most of your life, and now you’re leaving them?”
"...At least, that's what I intend. Yeah." She said, sighing. "Easier said than done when you were made in and come from a digital wonderland; that stuff is freaking everywhere." She quipped, yet sounding serious about it as she would turn around to face Ene again.
As Inari explained her ‘general belief’s, Ene nodded along, mentally disagreeing. She believed that since she had killed off the part of her that was grounded in reality, she was doing much better. She didn’t know how much farther up she could go. Bright’s AI had messed with her, but all it did was protect data. In her eyes, she believed she had access to all of data in the world. She slipped into a different computer, still watching Inari. “Maybe it does, maybe it doesn’t, who am I to say?” she shrugged, before changing the subject again. “How long have you been here? I’ve never seen you before now.”
"Me? Here? Truthfully, not long at all." She said, shrugging it off and rising from the floating chair, said chair then disappearing as Inari now stands. "Weeks, surely. A few months. Not a full year though - not even close." Inari frowned a little upon explaining, as though she is disappointed in herself. "And I've definitely not seen you around, either. Feels weird to not be in a screen anymore to begin with, never mind talking to another AI..." Inari mused to herself, trailing off silently at the end before regaining focus. "In any case, I guess that just leads me up to now, doesn't it." She shrugged, seeming to be in deep thought over something, but truth be told, she didn't know 'what' she was thinking of.

Albright shook his head. “You weren’t in there too long. He left after we told him we couldn't give him his schedule.” He said, taking the computer from Chelsea and shutting it, "It would probably be safe to assume that he's trying to find the library." When Bright asked what to do next, both Albright and Chelsea seemed a little reluctant to offer ideas. “I don’t think we really know what to do now,” he admitted, Chelsea nodded. “We could go return some of those books to the library and actually move around? Maybe we could find Adrien and help him if he's lost.” Chelsea suggested after a few moments, she was determined to get Adrien to show them what his power was. It wasn't really for the form so much that she just wanted to see what flowers grew in the loops. Obviously, to do that, she would have to get him to at least kind of trust them. She let the suggestion hang there, not really sure what else to offer.
"Yeah, I was somewhat thinking the same, since he's new. Alright, let's go then." She said as she continued floating. She soon lowered herself to try and stand but ended up floating again. There was a slight shiver in her legs so she just continued to float. She then turned to look at Albright, wondering if he was coming too. "You coming too?" She asked as she was fixing her hair a little.

Last edited:
Chelsea and Albright’s POV
Interactions: CasualTea CasualTea
Chelsea nodded, glad that Bright was on board to help. Of course, her reasons for wanting to help were a little different then because he was new, but she would take what she could get. “I’m going to grab some books then,” Chelsea said, walking into the lab and coming back with a pile of books small enough that she could carry it on her own. When Bright asked Albright if he was coming, he looked at his watch. “I think I should stay, just because this day has been a little busier then normal.” Chelsea interjected almost immediately. “No.” She couldn’t trust Albright when he was alone. Even though he mostly wore long sleeves to cover them, he had a bandage or two on his own arms. While Chelsea didn’t think that Albright would fall into another science high again, she would rather be safe then sorry. Albright stared at her, before sighing. “Fine,” he got up, walking over to the door. “Shall we go then?”

Ene’s POV
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam
Ene continued to listen, jumping through every computer as she did so.
“The longer I listen to you, the more we sound like opposites.” she said, now hanging on the edge of a tab, her bangs and ponytails falling, while her other clothes stayed in place by some weird force of gravity. Since she didn’t have any blood flowing through her body, she didn’t have to feel it all rushing to her head. “I’ve been around here for awhile, maybe not looking like this, but I’ve still been at the school.” she used that as a bridge to elaborating on how they were opposites. “I’m assuming you were born inside a computer, and you got out? I was born outside of a computer, and eventually became an AI,” it was complicated, but she didn’t care. Pulling herself up, she smiled, “That does lead us to the present, what are you going to do?” she asked, assuming Inari was thinking about something.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

“I’ve been around here for awhile, maybe not looking like this, but I’ve still been at the school.” she used that as a bridge to elaborating on how they were opposites. “I’m assuming you were born inside a computer, and you got out? I was born outside of a computer, and eventually became an AI,” it was complicated, but she didn’t care. Pulling herself up, she smiled, “That does lead us to the present, what are you going to do?” she asked, assuming Inari was thinking about something.
"More or less..." Inari said in response to Ene's 'born inside a computer' question. "I ended up getting sick of several tests, changes and everything just added up. So, when the time came I got sick of it, I plotted and succeeded my escape. And somehow 'that' caused a knock-on effect." She explained. "To some extent, I'm still an AI - but at the same time, I'm not. I haven't been in the real world long, but... What I do 'next' is a different story." She said, shaking her head. "I guess that led me to here. Put my 'programmed gifts' to use. Or something like that. I really don't know what to do beyond that. If I've learned one thing from my travels in the real world so far, it's that there's so many choices and too few opportunities..." She went on, resting her head on her hand. "My worries presently hinge around 'what' to do next."

Chelsea nodded, glad that Bright was on board to help. Of course, her reasons for wanting to help were a little different then because he was new, but she would take what she could get. “I’m going to grab some books then,” Chelsea said, walking into the lab and coming back with a pile of books small enough that she could carry it on her own. When Bright asked Albright if he was coming, he looked at his watch. “I think I should stay, just because this day has been a little busier then normal.” Chelsea interjected almost immediately. “No.” She couldn’t trust Albright when he was alone. Even though he mostly wore long sleeves to cover them, he had a bandage or two on his own arms. While Chelsea didn’t think that Albright would fall into another science high again, she would rather be safe then sorry. Albright stared at her, before sighing. “Fine,” he got up, walking over to the door. “Shall we go then?”

Ene’s POV
Ene continued to listen, jumping through every computer as she did so.
“The longer I listen to you, the more we sound like opposites.” she said, now hanging on the edge of a tab, her bangs and ponytails falling, while her other clothes stayed in place by some weird force of gravity. Since she didn’t have any blood flowing through her body, she didn’t have to feel it all rushing to her head. “I’ve been around here for awhile, maybe not looking like this, but I’ve still been at the school.” she used that as a bridge to elaborating on how they were opposites. “I’m assuming you were born inside a computer, and you got out? I was born outside of a computer, and eventually became an AI,” it was complicated, but she didn’t care. Pulling herself up, she smiled, “That does lead us to the present, what are you going to do?” she asked, assuming Inari was thinking about something.
Bright nodded as she followed behind Chelsea, floating just a little off the ground like a ghost. The way she was moving around is that she would lean her body towards the direction at a average walking speed. She then opened the door and headed out. As she did this, she almost bumped into someone else who was about to knock on the door. It was Aria and it seemed like she was gonna ask something. She stepped back and looked at the trio before asking. "Uh... I was wondering if I could get a pint of blood? I need it to replenish some of mine..." She needed the extra blood since she had lost some during her battle last night. It was now disgusting thinking about how she used some rat blood to forge her weapons...

Albright jumped when he saw another person at the door, while Chelsea only seemed minorly inconvenienced. “Blood? I think we have some bags. Do you need a certain kind?” He asked. He didn’t know if he could provide every type, but if Aria was fine with any, he could probably get it. Chelsea looked ready to put the books back, but Albright shook his head. “You guys go on ahead, I’ll catch up.” he said, giving Chelsea a look that was suggesting he was true to his word. She took it and slipped past Aria, waiting to see if Bright followed.

Ene’s POV
“Real life sucks.” Ene sighed. “You have to rely on food and water and sleep and if you don’t have it you die. I hated it.” her voice was dead serious, the circles in her eyes turning red. “It’s up to you though.” she tapped her fingers on her leg until the circles returned to their normal bright blue color. She really had hated when she was attached to Endelyn, and while maybe it was nice to have physical interactions with people, she didn’t have to worry about anything now. “So...sharing your gifts? Does that make you a teacher?” she asked. She didn’t really look like a student, but she didn’t know for sure. Maybe she was neither, just like Ene. “I can help if need be,” she offered, smiling again.

Albright jumped when he saw another person at the door, while Chelsea only seemed minorly inconvenienced. “Blood? I think we have some bags. Do you need a certain kind?” He asked. He didn’t know if he could provide every type, but if Aria was fine with any, he could probably get it. Chelsea looked ready to put the books back, but Albright shook his head. “You guys go on ahead, I’ll catch up.” he said, giving Chelsea a look that was suggesting he was true to his word. She took it and slipped past Aria, waiting to see if Bright followed.

Ene’s POV
“Real life sucks.” Ene sighed. “You have to rely on food and water and sleep and if you don’t have it you die. I hated it.” her voice was dead serious, the circles in her eyes turning red. “It’s up to you though.” she tapped her fingers on her leg until the circles returned to their normal bright blue color. She really had hated when she was attached to Endelyn, and while maybe it was nice to have physical interactions with people, she didn’t have to worry about anything now. “So...sharing your gifts? Does that make you a teacher?” she asked. She didn’t really look like a student, but she didn’t know for sure. Maybe she was neither, just like Ene. “I can help if need be,” she offered, smiling again.

Bright followed and Aria responded. "Yeah, I'm fine with any really." She said since blood type didn't matter much for her. Because of Libitina, she could convert any blood type to hers, and because of Libitina, Aria's blood type is a special type. All she needed was just any type of blood and it could pretty much do it for her as long as Libitina converted it. She walked in, following after Albright while Bright followed Chelsea. "Who was that girl? Why was she asking for blood?" Bright asked, just being bluntly curious since it's not every day someone just randomly asks for a pint of blood.

Inari Mesix

large.jpg

“Real life sucks.” Ene sighed. “You have to rely on food and water and sleep and if you don’t have it you die. I hated it.” her voice was dead serious, the circles in her eyes turning red. “It’s up to you though.”
Inari gulped a little, noticing the red circles in her eyes and more than picking up on that serious tone. "Y-Yes. I guess it is. Guess I'll need to, uh... wait and see..." She said nervously, managing a nervous laugh - and so, from that to the next; moving swiftly along.
“So...sharing your gifts? Does that make you a teacher?” she asked. She didn’t really look like a student, but she didn’t know for sure. Maybe she was neither, just like Ene. “I can help if need be,” she offered, smiling again.
"More or less. Except I'm not sure if I even look the part - so there's that." She joked, though she didn't seem to care. "...Well, the help 'would' be appreciated. If anything, compliance and an extra pair of hands would probably do wonders. As long as that's in agreement." She said in a proud and hopeful tone, managing a smile back. "Well, I guess a good place to start from here is - well. Who the heck are you?"

Albright’s POV
Albright watched the two leave, and nodded as Aria said she could take any type of blood. “Follow me then,” he walked through his office, going through another door which led to a room that looked closer to an infirmary. He walked over to a mini fridge, opening it and taking out a pint of blood. He held it up to Aria, “Does this work?” he asked. He had other questions, but right now it boiled down to getting her the blood.

Chelsea’s POV
Chelsea started walking out of the medical wing, listening to Bright’s questions and taking a few seconds to respond. “I her name is Aria, her power is something involving blood. Maybe it was manipulation? I can’t remember.” She shook her head, walking a little faster once she was out of the wing. “She didn’t look too bad, I wonder what she needed it for...” she murmured, adjusting the books, navigating the hallways just like she always did, trying to keep pace with Bright.

Ene’s POV
Ene nodded, glad that Inari heard how serious she was.
“Being alive just isn’t for everyone,” she scoffed, decking to finally drop the subject. As Inari compared herself to the other teachers, she shook her head, “There a variety of oddball teachers here, you’ll fit right in,” she tried to be reassuring, though it didn’t really seem like Inari cared. She was glad Inari was letting her help, but she wasn’t sure what she meant by an extra pair of hands. Her hands were limited to cyberspace, sure, she could set some electrical fires and cause explosions, but that was just destruction. She kept silent on it, deciding not to set the record straight right now. “I never introduced myself?” she asked, a little surprised. “I’m Ene! Now, who are you?”

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back