• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Bright was about to respond but she just let it slide as Albright held Chelsea's hands to prevent her from clapping them again. She was still just out of her mind and not really knowing what to do. All she could do was just let her thoughts run wild, since it was rather exhausting trying to control them. All she was thinking about was the same as last time, except she also felt like she was in a field filled with flowers and fairly nice weather. That was probably the cocaine element of the drug...
Albright watched Bright until Chelsea returned with the IV. She let it there, before moving and grabbing a monitor as well. She started setting it up, making sure everything was plugged in, before she took Bright’s arm and got ready to insert an IV. She was nervous about inserting anything into someone’s arm that wasn’t a shot. She knew she could put an IV in, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t a little apprehensive. The last time she had to do so, it was after the demon king attack and she and Albright had to preform surgery. “You’re going to feel a slight prick,” she murmured, before sticking the IV in. She took the stickers for the monitor, and started sticking them on Bright. Albright seemed to have a miniature a-ha moment, but it went away quickly. It was weird trying to maneuver around all the new wires in his living room, but he worked around it, making sure Chelsea was doing everything correctly from a distance, letting her learn, since she seemed to know what she was doing.

Albright watched Bright until Chelsea returned with the IV. She let it there, before moving and grabbing a monitor as well. She started setting it up, making sure everything was plugged in, before she took Bright’s arm and got ready to insert an IV. She was nervous about inserting anything into someone’s arm that wasn’t a shot. She knew she could put an IV in, but that didn’t mean she wasn’t a little apprehensive. The last time she had to do so, it was after the demon king attack and she and Albright had to preform surgery. “You’re going to feel a slight prick,” she murmured, before sticking the IV in. She took the stickers for the monitor, and started sticking them on Bright. Albright seemed to have a miniature a-ha moment, but it went away quickly. It was weird trying to maneuver around all the new wires in his living room, but he worked around it, making sure Chelsea was doing everything correctly from a distance, letting her learn, since she seemed to know what she was doing.
Bright winced a little bit as she felt the needle go in. In her dream, it was just a mysterious prick. She soon turned her head and thought she was seeing Albright in her dream but in actuality, she was looking at Albright. In her dream, Albright was pretty much floating which lead to her saying along the lines of... "Albright, get the fuck down from there, y-you're gonna fall and break your neck, ya crazy lunatic~" She said in a slur, totally baked out of her mind.

Bright winced a little bit as she felt the needle go in. In her dream, it was just a mysterious prick. She soon turned her head and thought she was seeing Albright in her dream but in actuality, she was looking at Albright. In her dream, Albright was pretty much floating which lead to her saying along the lines of... "Albright, get the fuck down from there, y-you're gonna fall and break your neck, ya crazy lunatic~" She said in a slur, totally baked out of her mind.
Chelsea was surprised that Bright spoke, wondering what she was seeing. She glanced over at Albright, to make sure he wasn’t actually somewhere where he shouldn’t be. She wanted to trust Albright when it came to making decisions, but every so often he would say something that just made no sense to her. It wouldn’t hurt to check at the least. Albright definitely wasn’t floating, and he just interpreted it as Bright still being high. He just shrugged, deciding to play along, “Maybe I will, maybe I won’t. Who’re you to say?” he was just messing with Bright even more. It got a small glare from Chelsea, but once she had confirmed that Albright was not floating or stuck to the ceiling or anything of the sort, she started applying the last of the monitor stickers. She had to stick one near Bright’s collarbone, she was careful as she did that, trying not to disturb Bright, hoping that whatever Albright was doing was enough to distract her.

Chelsea was surprised that Bright spoke, wondering what she was seeing. She glanced over at Albright, to make sure he wasn’t actually somewhere where he shouldn’t be. She wanted to trust Albright when it came to making decisions, but every so often he would say something that just made no sense to her. It wouldn’t hurt to check at the least. Albright definitely wasn’t floating, and he just interpreted it as Bright still being high. He just shrugged, deciding to play along, “Maybe I will, maybe I won’t. Who’re you to say?” he was just messing with Bright even more. It got a small glare from Chelsea, but once she had confirmed that Albright was not floating or stuck to the ceiling or anything of the sort, she started applying the last of the monitor stickers. She had to stick one near Bright’s collarbone, she was careful as she did that, trying not to disturb Bright, hoping that whatever Albright was doing was enough to distract her.
Bright continued. "Flying ish my thing.. You just make drugs..." She then had a realization which was influenced by her high. "Wait, did we switch powers...?" She then slowly turned her attention to Chelsea and smiled. "Seashell~ Bring me a flower~ I'm gonna invent the cure for cancer and revive Chernobyl~" She requested, obviously asking Chelsea for some flowers so she can create the cure for cancer and make Chernobyl inhabitable again by cleansing it of all its radiation, or make future inhabitants immune to radiation. She then thought even better. "Wait, bring me an action book~ I can maybe kill that fucking lizard once and for all~!" She exclaimed, referring to the 'hard to kill reptile' which is currently being heavily contained at the foundation site and being tested on... Which actually meant another containment breach so it's actually eating up the overconfident newbie researchers, cannon fodder D-Class and unfortunate MTF units that have that job to bring it back into containment. Quite the eventful day, but it had only just started!

Bright continued. "Flying ish my thing.. You just make drugs..." She then had a realization which was influenced by her high. "Wait, did we switch powers...?" She then slowly turned her attention to Chelsea and smiled. "Seashell~ Bring me a flower~ I'm gonna invent the cure for cancer and revive Chernobyl~" She requested, obviously asking Chelsea for some flowers so she can create the cure for cancer and make Chernobyl inhabitable again by cleansing it of all its radiation, or make future inhabitants immune to radiation. She then thought even better. "Wait, bring me a book~ I can maybe kill that fucking lizard once and for all~!" She exclaimed, referring to the 'hard to kill reptile' which is currently being heavily contained at the foundation site and being tested on... Which actually meant another containment breach so it's actually eating up the overconfident newbie researchers, cannon fodder D-Class and unfortunate MTF units that have that job to bring it back into containment. Quite the eventful day, but it had only just started!
"Only just?" Albright chuckled, shaking his head. Chelsea was a little surprised that Bright turned to talk to her, only more confused by the fact that she was called 'seashell.' Albright noted the nickname for future use, just to tease her. "I'm afraid I can't do that," she said calmly. As much as Albright had wanted to laugh at Bright, he had to agree. They couldn't have Bright destroying their supply of flowers and books just because she thought they had switched flowers. "Yeah, you don't have an ID badge," Albright piped in, poking his own badge with another laugh. "Dad, please take this seriously..." Chelsea murmured, almost embarrassed. Albright shook his head, "She's in stable conditions, she's just high, I'll be serious if things get serious," he retorted, and Chelsea only looked back at Bright, making sure all the stickers were attached as the monitor started to softly beep. She sat back down next to Bright, watching her with an almost curious gaze. It was the first time she had ever really seen someone high. Sure, she had witnessed people who had overdosed, but people rarely got high in the presence of her and Albright. The few times it had happened, it was quickly wiped away by a pill. Albright sat down as well, still trying not to laugh at Bright.

"Only just?" Albright chuckled, shaking his head. Chelsea was a little surprised that Bright turned to talk to her, only more confused by the fact that she was called 'seashell.' Albright noted the nickname for future use, just to tease her. "I'm afraid I can't do that," she said calmly. As much as Albright had wanted to laugh at Bright, he had to agree. They couldn't have Bright destroying their supply of flowers and books just because she thought they had switched flowers. "Yeah, you don't have an ID badge," Albright piped in, poking his own badge with another laugh. "Dad, please take this seriously..." Chelsea murmured, almost embarrassed. Albright shook his head, "She's in stable conditions, she's just high, I'll be serious if things get serious," he retorted, and Chelsea only looked back at Bright, making sure all the stickers were attached as the monitor started to softly beep. She sat back down next to Bright, watching her with an almost curious gaze. It was the first time she had ever really seen someone high. Sure, she had witnessed people who had overdosed, but people rarely got high in the presence of her and Albright. The few times it had happened, it was quickly wiped away by a pill. Albright sat down as well, still trying not to laugh at Bright.
"Well I do have a fuggin.. badge... Here!" She said as she pulled up her actual badge from the foundation. The person in the photo was the original Dr. Bright and the name stated so as well. Dr. Bright had the role of 05-Council which might be saying something. It also stated Site Director and Site 19, 17, and 63. But there was also a 12 that looked like it was sharpied in. There was also the Clearance Level, but the number was redacted, meaning it was black sharpied over. She had the widest smirk and bragged. "I am 05-Council, and Site Director of four different sites! And 682 is my biiitch~" She said, obviously prone to leak Foundation secrets, reading 682 as six-eight-two. Also, there was also the label S.C.P., Secure, Contain, Protect. As well as their logo. A bar code and a QR code. There was also a loop attached to the bade and it read as 05-Council Keycard that again read, SCP, their motto, and QR code.

"Well I do have a fuggin.. badge... Here!" She said as she pulled up her actual badge from the foundation. The person in the photo was the original Dr. Bright and the name stated so as well. Dr. Bright had the role of 05-Council which might be saying something. It also stated Site Director and Site 19, 17, and 63. But there was also a 12 that looked like it was sharpied in. There was also the Clearance Level, but the number was redacted, meaning it was black sharpied over. She had the widest smirk and bragged. "I am 05-Council, and Site Director of four different sites! And 682 is my biiitch~" She said, obviously prone to leak Foundation secrets, reading 682 as six-eight-two. Also, there was also the label S.C.P., Secure, Contain, Protect. As well as their logo. A bar code and a QR code. There was also a loop attached to the bade and it read as 05-Council Keycard that again read, SCP, their motto, and QR code.
Chelsea and Albright glanced at each other, both feeling as though they had seen something they probably shouldn't have. "Those words mean nothing to us. And you have the wrong facility." Albright had made a mental note of the original picture Dr. Bright but didn't show that he had done that. "Chelse, show her your badge." Chelsea reached out and lowered Bright's arm, making sure that neither of them could see it anymore. Seeing or hearing the wrong thing could lead to Bright maybe being angry at them, even if it had rolled off her tongue. "I wish the injection didn't null the effects of other drugs," Albright muttered, wishing he could use a temporary silence pill. As hilarious as it was, he didn't want to be viewed as taking advantage of her in any way. As many questions as he may have had, if sober Bright didn't want to share them, he didn't want to rely on high Bright to tell him them. Chelsea clipped her badge off, holding it out in Bright's direction. It was a very light pastel pink, borderline white. It was made of the same material that was used to make two different pictures when tilted a certain way. The one that was seen from most angles, including the one that she was currently holding in Bright's direction, was just a normal picture of Chelsea, her stotic expression creepily still. It was obvious there was another photo hidden at some angle, but it wasn't visible. Her name was neatly printed to the side, along with her power, her birthday, and her job. "Just like this badge won't get us into your facility, your badge won't get you into ours," she explained, waiting to see if Bright would take it or leave it. They had heavy anti-stealing measures in place, the codes on the back on the card were tailored specifically to Chelsea, a series of squiggly lines that looked like a thumbprint taken apart and lined up like a barcode might. It was the same reason there was a hidden picture on the card. Their stock was precious, and neither wanted to endure another science high because some child got greedy.

Chelsea and Albright glanced at each other, both feeling as though they had seen something they probably shouldn't have. "Those words mean nothing to us. And you have the wrong facility." Albright had made a mental note of the original picture Dr. Bright but didn't show that he had done that. "Chelse, show her your badge." Chelsea reached out and lowered Bright's arm, making sure that neither of them could see it anymore. Seeing or hearing the wrong thing could lead to Bright maybe being angry at them, even if it had rolled off her tongue. "I wish the injection didn't null the effects of other drugs," Albright muttered, wishing he could use a temporary silence pill. As hilarious as it was, he didn't want to be viewed as taking advantage of her in any way. As many questions as he may have had, if sober Bright didn't want to share them, he didn't want to rely on high Bright to tell him them. Chelsea clipped her badge off, holding it out in Bright's direction. It was a very light pastel pink, borderline white. It was made of the same material that was used to make two different pictures when tilted a certain way. The one that was seen from most angles, including the one that she was currently holding in Bright's direction, was just a normal picture of Chelsea, her stotic expression creepily still. It was obvious there was another photo hidden at some angle, but it wasn't visible. Her name was neatly printed to the side, along with her power, her birthday, and her job. "Just like this badge won't get us into your facility, your badge won't get you into ours," she explained, waiting to see if Bright would take it or leave it. They had heavy anti-stealing measures in place, the codes on the back on the card were tailored specifically to Chelsea, a series of squiggly lines that looked like a thumbprint taken apart and lined up like a barcode might. It was the same reason there was a hidden picture on the card. Their stock was precious, and neither wanted to endure another science high because some child got greedy.
"Aw... pooper.." Bright said as she placed the badge next to her since she didn't have any pockets. Everything is just stored someplace else and was summoned by her and casted away to the same exact place. She then leaned her head back before she looked at the IV. She was still high out of her mind and it's been awhile since she's been to the medical field, so she asked about it. "Hey, what's that...?"

"Aw... pooper.." Bright said as she placed the badge next to her since she didn't have any pockets. Everything is just stored someplace else and was summoned by her and casted away to the same exact place. She then leaned her head back before she looked at the IV. She was still high out of her mind and it's been awhile since she's been to the medical field, so she asked about it. "Hey, what's that...?"
Chelsea took her badge back, attaching it to her chest again. Once she was sure it was secure, she looked at the IV. "It's an IV," she explained, a little surprised that Bright didn't seem to know what it was. "It's providing fluids to keep you from getting dehydrated." She added, Albright nodding at her explanation. "I'm surprised you didn't know that," he voiced what both him and Chelsea had been thinking, leaning back in the chair a little, as if trying to get comfortable.

Chelsea took her badge back, attaching it to her chest again. Once she was sure it was secure, she looked at the IV. "It's an IV," she explained, a little surprised that Bright didn't seem to know what it was. "It's providing fluids to keep you from getting dehydrated." She added, Albright nodding at her explanation. "I'm surprised you didn't know that," he voiced what both him and Chelsea had been thinking, leaning back in the chair a little, as if trying to get comfortable.
"I told you before, it's been awhile since I've been to the medical field..." She said, still high as ever. "Hey, what are we doing again...?" Bright asked, totally forgetting what they've been doing and how it got to this point. Although it was true that it's been awhile since she's been to the medical field, she could still recall some of the important stuff. She just forgot what an IV was.

"I told you before, it's been awhile since I've been to the medical field..." She said, still high as ever. "Hey, what are we doing again...?" Bright asked, totally forgetting what they've been doing and how it got to this point. Although it was true that it's been awhile since she's been to the medical field, she could still recall some of the important stuff. She just forgot what an IV was.
“Chelsea knew what an IV was before she started going to medical school,” Albright couldn’t remember if Bright had actually told them anything about that or not. “I didn’t exactly grow up in a normal environment,” Chelsea murmured, shaking her head. Maybe it had just been common knowledge for her, most people at her orphanage had been to a hospital at least once, it was common for them to know what had been there. “We’re waiting for you to either fall asleep or get off your high,” she explained to Bright, crossing her legs in the chair again since her legs didn’t quite reach the floor.

“Chelsea knew what an IV was before she started going to medical school,” Albright couldn’t remember if Bright had actually told them anything about that or not. “I didn’t exactly grow up in a normal environment,” Chelsea murmured, shaking her head. Maybe it had just been common knowledge for her, most people at her orphanage had been to a hospital at least once, it was common for them to know what had been there. “We’re waiting for you to either fall asleep or get off your high,” she explained to Bright, crossing her legs in the chair again since her legs didn’t quite reach the floor.
"I'm high...? But we're not in the sky~" Bright said with a giggle in the end. It was pretty weird how Bright was thinking these kinds of things and how her mind was working currently, is probably the first time she's ever been high. Or at least... "Though... I'm high on crack cocaaaaaaaiiiine~" There it is. She then just laid her head down and closed her eyes. Since they said they were waiting for her to sleep, she might as well. That was the only thing that clicked in her head and she complied to it normally.

"I'm high...? But we're not in the sky~" Bright said with a giggle in the end. It was pretty weird how Bright was thinking these kinds of things and how her mind was working currently, is probably the first time she's ever been high. Or at least... "Though... I'm high on crack cocaaaaaaaiiiine~" There it is. She then just laid her head down and closed her eyes. Since they said they were waiting for her to sleep, she might as well. That was the only thing that clicked in her head and she complied to it normally.
“There we go.” Albright was glad that Bright was finally ready to go to sleep. It had been pretty painful trying to keep himself in one piece, and not laugh as hard as he could. He was surprised that Bright was saying they weren’t in the sky, since she was just saying something about him flying not too long ago. The two got ready for Bright to fall asleep, waiting until they were sure she was breathing steadily and definitely asleep to rest.
( if you have bright fall asleep and not do something else, do you want to timeskip ? )

“There we go.” Albright was glad that Bright was finally ready to go to sleep. It had been pretty painful trying to keep himself in one piece, and not laugh as hard as he could. He was surprised that Bright was saying they weren’t in the sky, since she was just saying something about him flying not too long ago. The two got ready for Bright to fall asleep, waiting until they were sure she was breathing steadily and definitely asleep to rest.
( if you have bright fall asleep and not do something else, do you want to timeskip ? )
we can time skip, yeah))

we can time skip, yeah))
( okay !! )
Some time had passed since Bright had fallen asleep, and Chelsea and Albright were doing their own things. Chelsea was messing with something on her computer, while Albright was quietly playing a video game in his office. When Bright had fallen asleep, the two were relieved, though they were a little apprehensive as well. A few students had come and asked about medicine, which was why Albright was in his office. They both had been a little upset that this was the way the day had turned, but there was nothing they could do about it now. All they could do was make sure that Bright was in stable condition, and not much else. So that was what Chelsea was doing, while Albright took care of everything else.

( okay !! )
Some time had passed since Bright had fallen asleep, and Chelsea and Albright were doing their own things. Chelsea was messing with something on her computer, while Albright was quietly playing a video game in his office. When Bright had fallen asleep, the two were relieved, though they were a little apprehensive as well. A few students had come and asked about medicine, which was why Albright was in his office. They both had been a little upset that this was the way the day had turned, but there was nothing they could do about it now. All they could do was make sure that Bright was in stable condition, and not much else. So that was what Chelsea was doing, while Albright took care of everything else.
Eventually, Bright soon woke up. It wasn't a really quick process like it was last time. She remember where she was and what had happened. She also remembered some fragments during her high, but not anywhere near the revelation of her actual badge. She slowly sat up, grunting as she felt all the wires and stuff on her. She looked around and saw Chelsea on her computer. She had hoped she isn't really reading the hentai they found to help cure her, it was a pretty fucked up hentai. She thought she had read it somewhere else, it's why she picked it in the first place. It was familiar, but she didn't remember what it really was until it was too late. Plus, she wondered what purpose the book had for them? Maybe it was just there randomly and it had no specific use. "Mmm... Hey, Chelsea? How long was I out for?" She asked, since she thought a simple nap couldn't have cured her high. She must have slept for a while, expecting some time in the afternoon or so. She'd be happier if it was noon or just a little before. She didn't want to waste a day not doing anything but sleeping.

Eventually, Bright soon woke up. It wasn't a really quick process like it was last time. She remember where she was and what had happened. She also remembered some fragments during her high, but not anywhere near the revelation of her actual badge. She slowly sat up, grunting as she felt all the wires and stuff on her. She looked around and saw Chelsea on her computer. She had hoped she isn't really reading the hentai they found to help cure her, it was a pretty fucked up hentai. She thought she had read it somewhere else, it's why she picked it in the first place. It was familiar, but she didn't remember what it really was until it was too late. Plus, she wondered what purpose the book had for them? Maybe it was just there randomly and it had no specific use. "Mmm... Hey, Chelsea? How long was I out for?" She asked, since she thought a simple nap couldn't have cured her high. She must have slept for a while, expecting some time in the afternoon or so. She'd be happier if it was noon or just a little before. She didn't want to waste a day not doing anything but sleeping.
Chelsea lowered the screen of her laptop, placing it back down on the coffee table. She had expected Bright to be out for a while, maybe even so long that Chelsea would have to pull an all-nighter to monitor her. However, to her relief, Bright had woken up much sooner then she had thought. "It's around two," she said, glancing at a clock, completely ignoring the fact that she had a computer that could tell her the exact time. "I think you were out for...five or six hours," she said, not remembering when Bright had fallen asleep. She wasn't constantly taking note of the time. She didn't have any hesitation in asking questions. "Has your high worn off?" She asked, trying to see Bright's pupils to see if they were still heart-shaped.

Chelsea lowered the screen of her laptop, placing it back down on the coffee table. She had expected Bright to be out for a while, maybe even so long that Chelsea would have to pull an all-nighter to monitor her. However, to her relief, Bright had woken up much sooner then she had thought. "It's around two," she said, glancing at a clock, completely ignoring the fact that she had a computer that could tell her the exact time. "I think you were out for...five or six hours," she said, not remembering when Bright had fallen asleep. She wasn't constantly taking note of the time. She didn't have any hesitation in asking questions. "Has your high worn off?" She asked, trying to see Bright's pupils to see if they were still heart-shaped.
She didn't have heart shaped pupils anymore, her eyes were normal now. "I think so." She said before she looked at all the wiring on her and the IV. She'd remove it herself but she didn't know how Chelsea and Albright worked. Plus, maybe letting a person whose job description fits the bill is more suitable to be handling this type of equipment... "So uh... can we take off all the wires and stuff?"

She didn't have heart shaped pupils anymore, her eyes were normal now. "I think so." She said before she looked at all the wiring on her and the IV. She'd remove it herself but she didn't know how Chelsea and Albright worked. Plus, maybe letting a person whose job description fits the bill is more suitable to be handling this type of equipment... "So uh... can we take off all the wires and stuff?"
Chelsea nodded, getting up. "I need to go grab a band-aid, then I'll be back," She rushed off to the storage closet, bringing back Albright with her. "So you're finally up," he knelt down next to Chelsea as she took the IV out. She covered the small puncture with a band-aid that was similar to the ones dotting her arms. Albright took the small tube and wrapped it in paper, ready to dispose of it once he got to the designated trash cans for doing so. "I'm glad you're off your high, it was...interesting to say the least." He let Chelsea take off the monitor stickers and she handed them to him as she did so. Albright then handed them back to Chelsea, who took them, and the two systems, back to the infirmary room. Albright stayed standing, and Chelsea soon joined him at his side, neither wanting to sit back down, since it was more or less what they had been doing for the past few hours.

Chelsea nodded, getting up. "I need to go grab a band-aid, then I'll be back," She rushed off to the storage closet, bringing back Albright with her. "So you're finally up," he knelt down next to Chelsea as she took the IV out. She covered the small puncture with a band-aid that was similar to the ones dotting her arms. Albright took the small tube and wrapped it in paper, ready to dispose of it once he got to the designated trash cans for doing so. "I'm glad you're off your high, it was...interesting to say the least." He let Chelsea take off the monitor stickers and she handed them to him as she did so. Albright then handed them back to Chelsea, who took them, and the two systems, back to the infirmary room. Albright stayed standing, and Chelsea soon joined him at his side, neither wanting to sit back down, since it was more or less what they had been doing for the past few hours.
Bright slowly turned so she can put her feet on the floor. While doing so, she felt her hand touch something that wasn't the wire but more like an identification card of sorts. She looked down and saw her foundation badge and keycard. She examined it a bit before looking towards Albright and Chelsea and then back to her card. She made it disappear before she smiled to them nervously. "I trust you won't start spreading rumors about anything I just said during my high, right? It's truly embarrassing." She said as she chuckled lightly. She didn't mention the SCP Foundation directly and have them shut up about it, but it was included in her high. Plus, there were other stuff she said during the high that was sort of embarrassing to say the least. She also remember the kiss she stole from Chelsea and all the weird sounds she made. It was quite embarrassing indeed.

Bright slowly turned so she can put her feet on the floor. While doing so, she felt her hand touch something that wasn't the wire but more like an identification card of sorts. She looked down and saw her foundation badge and keycard. She examined it a bit before looking towards Albright and Chelsea and then back to her card. She made it disappear before she smiled to them nervously. "I trust you won't start spreading rumors about anything I just said during my high, right? It's truly embarrassing." She said as she chuckled lightly. She didn't mention the SCP Foundation directly and have them shut up about it, but it was included in her high. Plus, there were other stuff she said during the high that was sort of embarrassing to say the least. She also remember the kiss she stole from Chelsea and all the weird sounds she made. It was quite embarrassing indeed.
Albright nodded. “Our lips are completely sealed.” Neither of them were really the type to spread rumors, and it went against their morals as medical professionals. As far as they concerned, it was just another part of the medical history, and they didn’t go spreading that around. It wasn’t really like they had that many people to make small talk with as well. Albright thought it was a given that they weren’t going to say anything, but if he needed to confirm it, he saw no reason not to. Chelsea also nodded next to Albright, adding a little bit of extra confirmation on her part. “We will need to put down that you were given the injection in your medical history, but what you said and did while doing so will not be noted. No one normally sees it other than Chelsea and I anyways.” he added, just figuring that Bright deserved to know.

( is it alright if i bring adrien in for a little while just so i can introduce him ? but if you have other plans/ideas, i’ll be fine with going through with those !! c: )

Albright nodded. “Our lips are completely sealed.” Neither of them were really the type to spread rumors, and it went against their morals as medical professionals. As far as they concerned, it was just another part of the medical history, and they didn’t go spreading that around. It wasn’t really like they had that many people to make small talk with as well. Albright thought it was a given that they weren’t going to say anything, but if he needed to confirm it, he saw no reason not to. Chelsea also nodded next to Albright, adding a little bit of extra confirmation on her part. “We will need to put down that you were given the injection in your medical history, but what you said and did while doing so will not be noted. No one normally sees it other than Chelsea and I anyways.” he added, just figuring that Bright deserved to know.

( is it alright if i bring adrien in for a little while just so i can introduce him ? but if you have other plans/ideas, i’ll be fine with going through with those !! c: )
Sure~)
Bright nodded and slowly got up, almost falling since her legs did feel a bit numb from the after effects of the drug. Though the facial expression she made, was priceless. She was smiling as if all was well and the next second, it was totally wiped. Her eyes had grew wide as you do when you realized you fucked up. She soon just sat back down and chuckled. "Haha, I guess my strength is just gonna take its sweet time to return to me, huh?" Bright said, her smile returning to her faster than her strength. She then figured something out and decided to put it into action. "Wait a minute..." It was then at that point, she just started using her powers to levitate and fly about. "Ah, there we go. Magica Girl Bright!" She said with the pose and everything, which she held for a while as the awkward silence settled in. She then dropped the act and just floated idly. "Sooo... Did you guys already have lunch?" She asked since she was pretty hungry and could go for some food right about then.

Sure~)
Bright nodded and slowly got up, almost falling since her legs did feel a bit numb from the after effects of the drug. Though the facial expression she made, was priceless. She was smiling as if all was well and the next second, it was totally wiped. Her eyes had grew wide as you do when you realized you fucked up. She soon just sat back down and chuckled. "Haha, I guess my strength is just gonna take its sweet time to return to me, huh?" Bright said, her smile returning to her faster than her strength. She then figured something out and decided to put it into action. "Wait a minute..." It was then at that point, she just started using her powers to levitate and fly about. "Ah, there we go. Magica Girl Bright!" She said with the pose and everything, which she held for a while as the awkward silence settled in. She then dropped the act and just floated idly. "Sooo... Did you guys already have lunch?" She asked since she was pretty hungry and could go for some food right about then.
Albright and Chelsea just watched. Both of them were reluctant to intervene because Bright seemed just fine. When she started floating, Albright muttered something under his breath that was probably along the lines of ‘don’t knock anything over.’ Chelsea’s blank stare only continued. While Chelsea was fine with the awkward silence, Albright found it painful to even sit in for a little bit, and he was glad when Bright asked another question. “I had one of the pancakes from this morning, I don’t think Chelse ate.” he answered, and Chelsea confirmed this statement. Breakfast and dinner were the two meals that they normally ate together, lunch was something they either didn’t eat at all or each person just had to fend for himself. “You’re free to use the fridge if you want something.” Albright added, realizing that Bright was probably hungry, and that’s why she was asking.

A new student walked up to the gates of the school. In terms of physical appearance, he seemed pretty normal. Brown hair and brown eyes, nothing he considered too out of the ordinary. Despite his appearance, which could almost suggest otherwise, he was an individual with powers. Adrian was annoyed to find the gates shut, and that threw him for a loop before he even got into the school. It wasn’t hard to check if anyone would be coming by to open the gate, but he didn’t want to. He assumed he could get over by himself, and he climbed over the wall and jumped down. From there, it was just a matter of finding someone who could help him get to wherever he needed to go.
Thankfully for him, a blue artificial intelligence had noticed him as soon as he jumped over the gate. Instead of calling a teacher, Ene took it upon herself to help him. That wasn’t what was supposed to happen according to Adrian, and the time loop he was using to find someone suddenly broke. A shard cut him just under his eye, and while it wasn’t too alarming, it had come out of the blue.

“I wasn’t expecting an AI,” was the first thing Adrian said, causing Ene to shrug
“You better get used to not expecting things,” She noticed the cut under Adrian’s eye. It had come out of nowhere from her point of view. “Are you okay?”
“Hm? Yeah, I’m fine.” Adrian didn’t feel the cut, and the bleeding started to build up. It wasn’t drying, it was just continuing to bleed without running down his cheek. “Could you tell me where the library is? I want to get my schedule,” he asked.
Ene took him up on his request, but instead of giving him directions to the library, she gave him directions to the nurse. When they passed the actual library, all Ene said was
“That’s the teacher library.” which was a dumb explanation at best. Adrien heavily doubted her, since he could clearly see students inside, but he was still curious to see where she was taking him. When they arrived in the medical hall, Adrien knew he had been dumb to listen to Ene, but she was gone, and now he was pretty much lost. He saw a door, and decided to knock, hearing incredibly soft voices behind it.

Albright groaned when he heard another knock at their door, going over and opening it. He was expecting one of their regular patients to be needing some kind of refill, but that wasn’t the case at all. “I’ve never seen you before. Do you need something?” he voiced his thoughts aloud, shaking his head as Adrien frowned. He noticed the cut on the kid’s cheek, which was now actually starting to drip down his cheek. Adrien was about to just ask for directions, but he found Albright bringing him in instead. He finally noticed the cut on his cheek, and muttered something under his breath. The past few minutes had been a lot for him to take in, he wondered how many people had seen him with blood dripping down his cheek. The thought made him squirm. He was even more confused as to why there was someone floating in the middle of what appeared to be a living room. Not knowing where to look, he stared at his shoes, Albright going to grab things to clean the wound.

Albright and Chelsea just watched. Both of them were reluctant to intervene because Bright seemed just fine. When she started floating, Albright muttered something under his breath that was probably along the lines of ‘don’t knock anything over.’ Chelsea’s blank stare only continued. While Chelsea was fine with the awkward silence, Albright found it painful to even sit in for a little bit, and he was glad when Bright asked another question. “I had one of the pancakes from this morning, I don’t think Chelse ate.” he answered, and Chelsea confirmed this statement. Breakfast and dinner were the two meals that they normally ate together, lunch was something they either didn’t eat at all or each person just had to fend for himself. “You’re free to use the fridge if you want something.” Albright added, realizing that Bright was probably hungry, and that’s why she was asking.

A new student walked up to the gates of the school. In terms of physical appearance, he seemed pretty normal. Brown hair and brown eyes, nothing he considered too out of the ordinary. Despite his appearance, which could almost suggest otherwise, he was an individual with powers. Adrian was annoyed to find the gates shut, and that threw him for a loop before he even got into the school. It wasn’t hard to check if anyone would be coming by to open the gate, but he didn’t want to. He assumed he could get over by himself, and he climbed over the wall and jumped down. From there, it was just a matter of finding someone who could help him get to wherever he needed to go.
Thankfully for him, a blue artificial intelligence had noticed him as soon as he jumped over the gate. Instead of calling a teacher, Ene took it upon herself to help him. That wasn’t what was supposed to happen according to Adrian, and the time loop he was using to find someone suddenly broke. A shard cut him just under his eye, and while it wasn’t too alarming, it had come out of the blue.

“I wasn’t expecting an AI,” was the first thing Adrian said, causing Ene to shrug
“You better get used to not expecting things,” She noticed the cut under Adrian’s eye. It had come out of nowhere from her point of view. “Are you okay?”
“Hm? Yeah, I’m fine.” Adrian didn’t feel the cut, and the bleeding started to build up. It wasn’t drying, it was just continuing to bleed without running down his cheek. “Could you tell me where the library is? I want to get my schedule,” he asked.
Ene took him up on his request, but instead of giving him directions to the library, she gave him directions to the nurse. When they passed the actual library, all Ene said was
“That’s the teacher library.” which was a dumb explanation at best. Adrien heavily doubted her, since he could clearly see students inside, but he was still curious to see where she was taking him. When they arrived in the medical hall, Adrien knew he had been dumb to listen to Ene, but she was gone, and now he was pretty much lost. He saw a door, and decided to knock, hearing incredibly soft voices behind it.

Albright groaned when he heard another knock at their door, going over and opening it. He was expecting one of their regular patients to be needing some kind of refill, but that wasn’t the case at all. “I’ve never seen you before. Do you need something?” he voiced his thoughts aloud, shaking his head as Adrien frowned. He noticed the cut on the kid’s cheek, which was now actually starting to drip down his cheek. Adrien was about to just ask for directions, but he found Albright bringing him in instead. He finally noticed the cut on his cheek, and muttered something under his breath. The past few minutes had been a lot for him to take in, he wondered how many people had seen him with blood dripping down his cheek. The thought made him squirm. He was even more confused as to why there was someone floating in the middle of what appeared to be a living room. Not knowing where to look, he stared at his shoes, Albright going to grab things to clean the wound.
"Sweet. I'll be helping myself then~ Chelsea, do you want a piece as well?" She asked as she made her way to the fridge. She then opened it up to find the pancakes from this morning and decided to put it on a plate and microwave it. She could probably have a better lunch, like the food from the cafe, but she was pretty lazy to fly all the way there. The thought intrigued her but she wasn't the best at flying really fast. She'd end up crashing landing. It was also too much brain power to suddenly stop herself after using the combination of powers and momentum to send her flying. The closest thing she could ever stop herself would be free falling and stopping just before she hit the ground. She then heard knocking on the door and was almost distracted. Actually, very distracted. She had been already microwaving her pancake and it exploded. She looked inside the microwave and stopped it from continuing and frowned. "Son of a bitch..." She said before she used her powers to gather up all the exploded pancake bits and pieces, practically reversing the pancake explosion. After that, she just took out her plate and set it on the table, wondering what she could do to make it edible, not making it seem like slop. She then saw the person walk in and was glad she was still wearing her casual clothes. She didn't want to be anywhere else besides her own living space without a bra. She sort of regret that she was still wearing a skirt, because she was flying and all. It could lead to some flashes that she'll have to be mindful about whenever she moved around. She just silently waved since she was still pissed and thinking about how she can make her exploded pancake better.

"Sweet. I'll be helping myself then~ Chelsea, do you want a piece as well?" She asked as she made her way to the fridge. She then opened it up to find the pancakes from this morning and decided to put it on a plate and microwave it. She could probably have a better lunch, like the food from the cafe, but she was pretty lazy to fly all the way there. The thought intrigued her but she wasn't the best at flying really fast. She'd end up crashing landing. It was also too much brain power to suddenly stop herself after using the combination of powers and momentum to send her flying. The closest thing she could ever stop herself would be free falling and stopping just before she hit the ground. She then heard knocking on the door and was almost distracted. Actually, very distracted. She had been already microwaving her pancake and it exploded. She looked inside the microwave and stopped it from continuing and frowned. "Son of a bitch..." She said before she used her powers to gather up all the exploded pancake bits and pieces, practically reversing the pancake explosion. After that, she just took out her plate and set it on the table, wondering what she could do to make it edible, not making it seem like slop. She then saw the person walk in and was glad she was still wearing her casual clothes. She didn't want to be anywhere else besides her own living space without a bra. She sort of regret that she was still wearing a skirt, because she was flying and all. It could lead to some flashes that she'll have to be mindful about whenever she moved around. She just silently waved since she was still pissed and thinking about how she can make her exploded pancake better.
Chelsea was tempted to take Bright up on the offer of another pancake, but she shook her head. “Maybe in a little bit,” was her only form of refusal other than that. She knew she might be called to help with this new child, and decided not to get too comfortable with anything just yet. Adrien noticed the wave and awkwardly raised his hand as if he was trying to return it. Albright came back with a bandage and a few other things needed to treat the cut. He gestured to a chair, which Adrien sat down in without any question.
“What cut you?” Albright asked, already dabbing at the still liquid blood.
“A time shard.” Adrien didn’t think much of the cleaning of his cut, it wasn’t the first time it had happened, and it wouldn’t be the last either.
“A time...shard...?” Albright repeated, never having heard that term before.
“It’s a side effect of my power.” That was Adrien’s only response, despite Albright obviously wanting some kind of elaboration.
“Chelse, get his file open,” Chelsea took the laptop and sat down next to Bright. She opened up their medical files but didn’t have anything to work with other than a physical appearance. It took her awhile to find Adrien’s file, but once she did, she was annoyed by how empty it was.
“This is practically empty.” She said, and Adrien sighed.

“Of course they trust me to fill everything out. It would kill them to do a bit of paperwork,” he muttered, which was a change of tone from how he had been acting. Albright dapped hydrogen peroxide under Adrien’s cheek, and he flinched.
“Would you mind filling out the questions? We’ll get you your schedule as well once we’re done cleaning up,” Albright asked, ignoring what Adrien had said. He nodded, and with that, Chelsea started questioning him.
“Your name is Adrien Turner, correct?”
“Correct.”

How old are you?”
“I’m four...fourteen.” Adrien had to basically calculate his age as quickly as possible. He had been stuck as an eight year old for what was basically twenty years, and then twelve for another five. His general passage of time was messed up, but he knew how old he was. He just had to make sure.
“You don’t know how old you are?” Albright teased, still checking the cut.
“It’s complicated.”
“Would you like to elaborate?”
“No.”
“Does your ability to create time loops have to do with it?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”
Chelsea sighed, realizing that Bright was sitting next to her. Looking over the form, anything that was incredibly important was already filled out, so she didn’t think she needed to fill out anything else. It didn’t matter anyways, since Adrien wasn’t answering any of the questions anyways. She left the computer open, waiting for the cue to fill in the cut to medical history.
The cut was deeper then Albright had expected, it wasn’t just a grazing like he had originally thought. He was taking extra measures, since the kid didn’t seem to have noticed he was bleeding until it was pointed out to him. All three sat there in silence, Chelsea watching, Albright working, and Adrien just not knowing what to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back