• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The two got up after Bright. Chelsea walked over to the counter a little faster than the other two, looking at all the different take out options. She pointed at a normal cheesecake, hoping that was something everyone could like. Albright came up behind her, only nodding at the choice. Both looked over at Bright, waiting to see her opinion on the decision. They had both assumed she was going to be the one that was paying. Albright had given up on offering to do so by now. It was easier to just say thanks and take it. Chelsea knelt down so the cake was at eye level, watching it with her stotic expression.
Bright just shrugged before going up to the cashier to select and pay for the cheesecake Chelsea pointed at. Once she did, she swiped her credit card in and the cashier took out the cheesecake and put it into a nice pink box with a ribbon on top. She then gave it to Chelsea since Bright had told them it was for her. Bright looked over at Chelsea and smiled. "That one, right?"
"Seems you want to play defensive..." The Demon King swayed side to side with each step as if he was a wild animal."Then I will go first!" He threw himself into his last step putting as much power as he could into a dash. Then he began to rapid lunge and stab using both ends of the twin blade.

It wasn't random, but it was harder to predict and sometimes would confuse enemies especially if they were a experienced fighter.
It did indeed confuse her, but she knew what it meant and to her, it was just child's play. When she caught the Demon King lunging at her, she jumped back, the blood that was gathered around her seeped into the ground, before erupting into spike that penetrated the Demon King multiple times. It was made out of Black Blood which made the decaying of the blood slow down before it began to grow even more spikes to try to hold the Demon King in place. Libitina then got out her sword and seemed to be charging up some sort of attack. The Demon King better try to free himself soon or else he might know the results of the attack.

As the spikes held him in place piercing him. The Demon King was slightly pissed off. He then just sat there smiling."I wonder what you are capable of..." He then began to flex his muscles. The tension created from his body tightening up broke some of the spikes, but he might won't have enough time to fully break out.

"That is going to deal some damage, but that ain't going to kill him...that monster is going to survive. I wonder if we should intervene." Victor said. Throwing his cigarette over the edge.

Then Peste climbed up his shoulder controlling a rat."No let them battle it out for bit. Backup will be coming soon. We are pushing back against the cults army."

"Hey Virgil I know this isn't the wierdest thing you have ever seen so don't make a big deal over a talking rat. Now Hellfire I want you to go and help once that demon finshes her attack or whatever."

Hellfire nodded and began to change his bandages. His skin still completely black.

Bright just shrugged before going up to the cashier to select and pay for the cheesecake Chelsea pointed at. Once she did, she swiped her credit card in and the cashier took out the cheesecake and put it into a nice pink box with a ribbon on top. She then gave it to Chelsea since Bright had told them it was for her. Bright looked over at Chelsea and smiled. "That one, right?"
Chelsea took the box in her arms, trying a few different ways to hold it before she settled on one. “Nyes.” Despite her tone being blank, there was gratitude mixed into it. “So, since that’s that...let’s head back to the room, shall we?” Albright made his way over to the door. Chelsea was in the middle of the two, following Albright but also waiting up for Bright. She noticed she was still wearing the maid outfit and she shifted her weight back and forth, as if she was wondering whether she should put it back or just keep it on.

Ene frowned as she watched the feed. Since she wasn’t really concerned, she was approaching this like a game theorist might.
“Is that her-his-its blood?” she asked, rewinding the feed and freezing it. “Blood manipulation...where have I heard of that before?” she couldn’t place her finger on it. She kept muttering it under her breath, still watching the feed, but not really processing it.

Chelsea took the box in her arms, trying a few different ways to hold it before she settled on one. “Nyes.” Despite her tone being blank, there was gratitude mixed into it. “So, since that’s that...let’s head back to the room, shall we?” Albright made his way over to the door. Chelsea was in the middle of the two, following Albright but also waiting up for Bright. She noticed she was still wearing the maid outfit and she shifted her weight back and forth, as if she was wondering whether she should put it back or just keep it on.

Ene frowned as she watched the feed. Since she wasn’t really concerned, she was approaching this like a game theorist might.
“Is that her-his-its blood?” she asked, rewinding the feed and freezing it. “Blood manipulation...where have I heard of that before?” she couldn’t place her finger on it. She kept muttering it under her breath, still watching the feed, but not really processing it.
Bright kept up and looked at Chelsea and raised an eye brow. She then realized she was still wearing the maid outfit. She then hurried Chelsea and Albright out so they wouldn't be noticed. "Let's just keep the maid outfit as a... souvenir. I'll pay for it anyway, I am the club's top donor." She said quite proudly as they made their way out. Since it was a particularly new club, you'd wonder where they had enough funding for the whole thing. The food, employees, pay, decor and outfits. It just makes you wonder indeed... Bright then stopped pushing once they were out. She just didn't want to be questioned at the moment because she was intoxicated still, she didn't have a sobering drink.

OwO what's this? Ene's up to something?))
"I've seen weirder. Don't forget, I was still here when the school got demolished by mortar teams which were made up by rats." Virgil said bluntly as if it wasn't a surprise to them. He then noticed Ene talk about being familiar with Blood Manipulation, which got his interest. "You've... Heard about it before?"

In a style of a typical sammurai, Libitina rushed forward, letting her blade cut through the wind and anything it came across as she blinked from one side to the other. She cut through the demon king and the nearby trees. She then swung her blade again, but at nothing. Apparently, the sword left more black blood inside the Demon King which Libitina made the 'seeds' explode into more spikes. She left about seven seeds inside the Demon King, as a damage test to see how much his body could endure. He did say something along the lines that his body can rot as well. Is it only if he touches something with specifically, his hands?
As the spikes held him in place piercing him. The Demon King was slightly pissed off. He then just sat there smiling."I wonder what you are capable of..." He then began to flex his muscles. The tension created from his body tightening up broke some of the spikes, but he might won't have enough time to fully break out.

"That is going to deal some damage, but that ain't going to kill him...that monster is going to survive. I wonder if we should intervene." Victor said. Throwing his cigarette over the edge.

Then Peste climbed up his shoulder controlling a rat."No let them battle it out for bit. Backup will be coming soon. We are pushing back against the cults army."

"Hey Virgil I know this isn't the wierdest thing you have ever seen so don't make a big deal over a talking rat. Now Hellfire I want you to go and help once that demon finshes her attack or whatever."

Hellfire nodded and began to change his bandages. His skin still completely black.

Bright kept up and looked at Chelsea and raised an eye brow. She then realized she was still wearing the maid outfit. She then hurried Chelsea and Albright out so they wouldn't be noticed. "Let's just keep the maid outfit as a... souvenir. I'll pay for it anyway, I am the club's top donor." She said quite proudly as they made their way out. Since it was a particularly new club, you'd wonder where they had enough funding for the whole thing. The food, employees, pay, decor and outfits. It just makes you wonder indeed... Bright then stopped pushing once they were out. She just didn't want to be questioned at the moment because she was intoxicated still, she didn't have a sobering drink.

OwO what's this? Ene's up to something?))
"I've seen weirder. Don't forget, I was still here when the school got demolished by mortar teams which were made up by rats." Virgil said bluntly as if it wasn't a surprise to them. He then noticed Ene talk about being familiar with Blood Manipulation, which got his interest. "You've... Heard about it before?"
"So we're basically stealing it for the time being?" Albright would normally scold someone for doing something like that. He didn't really care right now. If it eventually would be paid off, he didn't mind. What he did mind was Bright once again talking about how much money she had. He had to force down any words that might want to come out. He looked back at the two and noticed how Chelsea was staggering as if she had just learned how to walk. Her tail kept sticking out the other way whenever she fell to one side. That was the only reason she hadn't fallen over yet. He picked up Chelsea, which wasn't a hard feat since she pretty much had the physique of a loli. She struggled for a second, before accepting the help walking. "Do you need any help walking?" he asked Bright. Chelsea rested her head on his shoulder. Albright had taken the cake from her and he was carrying it in one of his hands, so he didn't really know how he would help, but offering never hurt.

"I can't put my finger on it." Ene was a little surprised by Virgil's voice. "I swear I heard it somewhere though. Do you think that's a student?" she pointed at the girl on her screen. Despite her access to it, she couldn't think that she should maybe check the student profiles. She bit her lip, racking every file in her brain.

"So we're basically stealing it for the time being?" Albright would normally scold someone for doing something like that. He didn't really care right now. If it eventually would be paid off, he didn't mind. What he did mind was Bright once again talking about how much money she had. He had to force down any words that might want to come out. He looked back at the two and noticed how Chelsea was staggering as if she had just learned how to walk. Her tail kept sticking out the other way whenever she fell to one side. That was the only reason she hadn't fallen over yet. He picked up Chelsea, which wasn't a hard feat since she pretty much had the physique of a loli. She struggled for a second, before accepting the help walking. "Do you need any help walking?" he asked Bright. Chelsea rested her head on his shoulder. Albright had taken the cake from her and he was carrying it in one of his hands, so he didn't really know how he would help, but offering never hurt.

"I can't put my finger on it." Ene was a little surprised by Virgil's voice. "I swear I heard it somewhere though. Do you think that's a student?" she pointed at the girl on her screen. Despite her access to it, she couldn't think that she should maybe check the student profiles. She bit her lip, racking every file in her brain.
"I'm fine. Just... how far is it to the dorms?" Bright asked as she was walking. She had a slight sway to her walk but she could still manage. She just hoped it wasn't too far because maybe she might pass out. What was holding herself up mostly was her telekinesis and her ability to levitate. She was only using a little bit so she could hold herself up.

The Demon King after being sliced and impaled. He was smiling the entire time. His body then flexed and got rid of the spikes. The headless body picked up the head. It then fused back together."Man that blood manipulation is it? I am bery curious. I might even turn you into a rat and add you to my army."

He began to walk foward until Hellfire appeared in front of him. He then began his favorite technique. After-Image Clone. A technique said to be possible by ninjas with the right speed and lighting.

Hellfires speed is so damn fast he can do it in any lighting. He began sidestepping and getting faster and faster. The after images began to surround The King.

"You know I always hated that move..."

"He is so damn fast that it actually work. Hey Death why can't you do that?" Victor said sarcastically.

Death popped out and said."Shut the hell up!" Then disappeared.

"I'm fine. Just... how far is it to the dorms?" Bright asked as she was walking. She had a slight sway to her walk but she could still manage. She just hoped it wasn't too far because maybe she might pass out. What was holding herself up mostly was her telekinesis and her ability to levitate. She was only using a little bit so she could hold herself up.
“Our dorm is placed in the medical hall with everything else.” Albright said. “Hopefully that isn’t too far?” he asked. He made a mental note to stay away from the alcohol area of their dorm when they got back. Chelsea noticed Bright was using her powers a little, but didn’t say anything. “Why did mew choose to work at the cafe?” She asked, just trying to make conversation as she held onto Albright.

“Our dorm is placed in the medical hall with everything else.” Albright said. “Hopefully that isn’t too far?” he asked. He made a mental note to stay away from the alcohol area of their dorm when they got back. Chelsea noticed Bright was using her powers a little, but didn’t say anything. “Why did mew choose to work at the cafe?” She asked, just trying to make conversation as she held onto Albright.
The Demon King after being sliced and impaled. He was smiling the entire time. His body then flexed and got rid of the spikes. The headless body picked up the head. It then fused back together."Man that blood manipulation is it? I am bery curious. I might even turn you into a rat and add you to my army."

He began to walk foward until Hellfire appeared in front of him. He then began his favorite technique. After-Image Clone. A technique said to be possible by ninjas with the right speed and lighting.

Hellfires speed is so damn fast he can do it in any lighting. He began sidestepping and getting faster and faster. The after images began to surround The King.

"You know I always hated that move..."

"He is so damn fast that it actually work. Hey Death why can't you do that?" Victor said sarcastically.

Death popped out and said."Shut the hell up!" Then disappeared.
"Well..." Bright thought about it for a second, trying to figure out her words so she won't say anything absolutely stupid. After figuring out for a brief moment, she came up with her answer. "If you have lived as long as I have, you start to realize you lose your sense of humanity at some point. Especially with my former line of work, you become less... human. Working at a cafe, you get a lot of human interaction you're forced to have which allows me to remain somewhat human. I guess I'm just trying to remind myself who I am and what I am now." She said as she kept walking, keeping up with Albright since Chelsea was being carried. She then looked at Chelsea with almost the most genuine smile you'd ever get from Bright. "Does... That answer your question?"

"I don't think so. I never seen a student with red hair like that. I don't even think she belongs here." Virgil said with concern. If she didn't belong here, where did she come from? Did she come from the organization or something? This would really be bad if she did.

Libitina kept noting the Demon King's actions and saw that it'd be tougher to just kill him the usual way. Perhaps she can just tire him out. She'll have to be mindful not to tire herself out as well. But it'll take awhile to do so, considering her blood runs much more faster so she can fight on for a while. She then began to dual wield her sword and a newly formed halberd-scythe hybrid. Along with that, several long swords made out of the black blood rose from the blood gathered around Libitina's feet and floated behind her.
"Let's see if you can ever keep up then."

"Well..." Bright thought about it for a second, trying to figure out her words so she won't say anything absolutely stupid. After figuring out for a brief moment, she came up with her answer. "If you have lived as long as I have, you start to realize you lose your sense of humanity at some point. Especially with my former line of work, you become less... human. Working at a cafe, you get a lot of human interaction you're forced to have which allows me to remain somewhat human. I guess I'm just trying to remind myself who I am and what I am now." She said as she kept walking, keeping up with Albright since Chelsea was being carried. She then looked at Chelsea with almost the most genuine smile you'd ever get from Bright. "Does... That answer your question?"

"I don't think so. I never seen a student with red hair like that. I don't even think she belongs here." Virgil said with concern. If she didn't belong here, where did she come from? Did she come from the organization or something? This would really be bad if she did.
"So...mew do this to remind yourself that you're human?" It took Chelsea a second to process what she was hearing. "Mew look human to me." she stared at Bright, as if she was trying to figure out how Bright wasn't human. She sat there, still trying to process it. Albright was also trying to figure out how old Bright was. You could only go so far back until science would get you burned at the stake every other week. However, history wasn't his strong point, so that didn't help him at all. He turned the corner, and they were back in the medical wing. He walked over to one of the doors and unlocked it, setting the cheesecake on the window as he did so. He opened it to reveal a rather nice room. It had an open kitchen, and then a small living area in the corner. There were also three other doors that presumably led to a bathroom and two bedrooms. The only real kinds of decoration outside of the basic furniture were some vases filled with flowers and a bookshelf full of photo albums. Albright placed Chelsea down on the couch, and set the cheesecake on the counter."Make yourself at home." he looked over at Bright, "Feel free to look around." at some point, Chelsea had found her way back over to the cake, and she was starting to gingerly unwrap it.

Ene sighed. She hated how the name and face were on the tip of her tongue. "Do we have any records about people other than students or teachers? We've got to have at least something." she let out an annoyed sigh, finally beginning to search through the student files.

"So...mew do this to remind yourself that you're human?" It took Chelsea a second to process what she was hearing. "Mew look human to me." she stared at Bright, as if she was trying to figure out how Bright wasn't human. She sat there, still trying to process it. Albright was also trying to figure out how old Bright was. You could only go so far back until science would get you burned at the stake every other week. However, history wasn't his strong point, so that didn't help him at all. He turned the corner, and they were back in the medical wing. He walked over to one of the doors and unlocked it, setting the cheesecake on the window as he did so. He opened it to reveal a rather nice room. It had an open kitchen, and then a small living area in the corner. There were also three other doors that presumably led to a bathroom and two bedrooms. The only real kinds of decoration outside of the basic furniture were some vases filled with flowers and a bookshelf full of photo albums. Albright placed Chelsea down on the couch, and set the cheesecake on the counter."Make yourself at home." he looked over at Bright, "Feel free to look around." at some point, Chelsea had found her way back over to the cake, and she was starting to gingerly unwrap it.

Ene sighed. She hated how the name and face were on the tip of her tongue. "Do we have any records about people other than students or teachers? We've got to have at least something." she let out an annoyed sigh, finally beginning to search through the student files.
Bright decided to not elaborate any further. It was only figurative. Of course she was still human, but it was the mentality of Bright that was not falling into the lines of human. However, she supposed that Chelsea was right to a degree. When they got to the dorm, Bright went over and sat on the couch and at some point, she took off her boots as well as her socks. She also took off her coat and then snapped her fingers to make her current clothes disappear and another set reappear quickly so she would change her clothes without being seen naked. She was now wearing a shirt and some short-shorts that you would wear for when you were working out. She also undid her hair, removing the only hair band she had on and shook her head so her hair would flow out behind her. She then let out a sigh and looked at Chelsea, which was actually nice that she wanted to eat the cheesecake so badly. She then looked around and was pretty amazed by the decor. "This place has some really nice decor. Did you buy all this, Albright?" Bright asked as she was still looking around.

Bright decided to not elaborate any further. It was only figurative. Of course she was still human, but it was the mentality of Bright that was not falling into the lines of human. However, she supposed that Chelsea was right to a degree. When they got to the dorm, Bright went over and sat on the couch and at some point, she took off her boots as well as her socks. She also took off her coat and then snapped her fingers to make her current clothes disappear and another set reappear quickly so she would change her clothes without being seen naked. She was now wearing a shirt and some short-shorts that you would wear for when you were working out. She also undid her hair, removing the only hair band she had on and shook her head so her hair would flow out behind her. She then let out a sigh and looked at Chelsea, which was actually nice that she wanted to eat the cheesecake so badly. She then looked around and was pretty amazed by the decor. "This place has some really nice decor. Did you buy all this, Albright?" Bright asked as she was still looking around.
While Albright was getting ready to start cutting the cake, he witnessed Bright’s clothes suddenly change. He hadn’t expected her to literally make herself at home, but he guessed it couldn’t be helped. Chelsea noticed that she had changed, and looked at the door that probably led to her room. She was obviously contemplating whether she should change as well. She ended up not doing so. Albright was a little surprised when Bright complimented the decor. “I didn’t think it was that nice.” he admitted. “I got most of the vases from my grandfather when he passed. Chelsea put the flowers in them. The first photo album was a gift from the adoption clinic or whatever. The rest I bought.” he looked at the two main things in the room. Everything else was either hit or miss. He started to cut into the cheesecake, Chelsea bouncing over and grabbing three plates from a shelf.

Last edited:
While Albright was getting ready to start cutting the cake, he witnessed Bright’s clothes suddenly change. He hadn’t expected her to literally make herself at home, but he guessed it couldn’t be helped. Chelsea noticed that she had changed, and looked at the door that probably led to her room. She was obviously contemplating whether she should change as well. She ended up not doing so. Albright was a little surprised when Bright complimented the decor. “I didn’t think it was that nice.” he admitted. “I got most of the vases from my grandfather when he passed. Chelsea put the flowers in them. The first photo album was a gift from the adoption clinic or whatever. The rest I bought.” he looked at the two main things in the room. Everything else was either hit or miss. He started to cut into the cheesecake, Chelsea bouncing over and grabbing three plates from a shelf.
"Still, it's all really nice." Bright said before she got up and almost fell over, still intoxicated. She then just sat back down and sighed, giggling to herself. "I guess I'm still a bit drunk~" Bright said before she just laid down. She didn't want to fall over like a dumb ass, face first into the floor. She then looked at Albright again, asking him for a chaser. "Hey, Dr. Albright, can I get some water please?"

"Still, it's all really nice." Bright said before she got up and almost fell over, still intoxicated. She then just sat back down and sighed, giggling to herself. "I guess I'm still a bit drunk~" Bright said before she just laid down. She didn't want to fall over like a dumb ass, face first into the floor. She then looked at Albright again, asking him for a chaser. "Hey, Dr. Albright, can I get some water please?"
Albright nodded, his only way of really accepting the comment. He kept cutting the cake until it was divided into even pieces. Chelsea started placing the cheesecake on the plates while Albright brought the water over. “Here you go.” He held it out for her. Chelsea took all the pieces of cake and tried to balance them on her arms, starting to walk over by the other two.

Albright nodded, his only way of really accepting the comment. He kept cutting the cake until it was divided into even pieces. Chelsea started placing the cheesecake on the plates while Albright brought the water over. “Here you go.” He held it out for her. Chelsea took all the pieces of cake and tried to balance them on her arms, starting to walk over by the other two.
Bright slowly sat herself up before she took the water and sipped it. She was almost feeling a bit better now, since the water negated the alcoholic effects but she was still under the influence of it. She then set the glass of water on the coffee table in front of them and smiled. "Thanks. I think I drank a bit too much. And I can't say this body is used to alcohol either. I was actually quite hammered." She said with a chuckle.

Bright slowly sat herself up before she took the water and sipped it. She was almost feeling a bit better now, since the water negated the alcoholic effects but she was still under the influence of it. She then set the glass of water on the coffee table in front of them and smiled. "Thanks. I think I drank a bit too much. And I can't say this body is used to alcohol either. I was actually quite hammered." She said with a chuckle.
"I only assumed you were a little drunk. That's pretty impressive." Albright sat down in a lounge chair to the right of Bright, taking one of the plates from Chelsea to help her stabilize herself. He sat the plate down, looking over at Bright again. "Why wouldn't you just say 'I'm' instead of 'this body'? Isn't that just separating yourself even farther from humans?" he asked, kind of sinking into the chair. Chelsea placed another plate in front of Bright. "That's a little rude." she murmured to Albright, who only shrugged. Chelsea took the other half of the couch, already starting to eat her portion of the cheesecake.

"I only assumed you were a little drunk. That's pretty impressive." Albright sat down in a lounge chair to the right of Bright, taking one of the plates from Chelsea to help her stabilize herself. He sat the plate down, looking over at Bright again. "Why wouldn't you just say 'I'm' instead of 'this body'? Isn't that just separating yourself even farther from humans?" he asked, kind of sinking into the chair. Chelsea placed another plate in front of Bright. "That's a little rude." she murmured to Albright, who only shrugged. Chelsea took the other half of the couch, already starting to eat her portion of the cheesecake.
"That's true... But do I even have a right to say that? After all the things I've been and done? Maybe not..." Bright said sadly, but with a forced smile before she took her plate and took a bite out of her cheese cake. She took a moment to savor the taste and swallow it before showing her real smile, with the help of the cheesecake. She then spoke again since she was in a better mood now. "When I said this body, I mean that I could've drunk alcohol and handled it better if I were in my original, or the other bodies that could handle alcohol. This body however, can't handle alcohol very well." She finally elaborated before putting the plate on her lap as she ate it bit by bit, savoring the taste to get her back into a happier mood.

Last edited:
"That's true... But do I even have a right to say that? After all the things I've been and done? Maybe not..." Bright said sadly, but with a forced smile before she took her plate and took a bite out of her cheese cake. She took a moment to savor the taste and swallow it before showing her real smile, with the help of the cheesecake. She then spoke again since she was in a better mood now. "When I said this body, I mean that I could've drunk alcohol and handled it better if I were in my original, or the other bodies that could handle alcohol. This body however, can't handle alcohol very well." She finally elaborated before putting the plate on her lap as she ate it bit by bit, savoring the taste to get her back into a happier mood.
“Neither me nor Chelsea have much of an idea as to what you’ve been and done.” Albright muttered. Bright had been reluctant from the start, and they had both only learned a few things. He took a few bites of his own cheesecake, only nodding when Bright talked about her bodies that could handle alcohol better. He quietly made an assumption that her orginal body was male from what he had learned about how bodies handle alcohol. “I suppose that makes sense.” he said, taking a few more moments to eat, before voicing his presumption “So your orginal body was male?” Chelsea didn’t say much during this. She was absorbed in eating her cheesecake, looking at something in front of her that was probably a flower only she could see.

“Neither me nor Chelsea have much of an idea as to what you’ve been and done.” Albright muttered. Bright had been reluctant from the start, and they had both only learned a few things. He took a few bites of his own cheesecake, only nodding when Bright talked about her bodies that could handle alcohol better. He quietly made an assumption that her orginal body was male from what he had learned about how bodies handle alcohol. “I suppose that makes sense.” he said, taking a few more moments to eat, before voicing his presumption “So your orginal body was male?” Chelsea didn’t say much during this. She was absorbed in eating her cheesecake, looking at something in front of her that was probably a flower only she could see.
"Yes, I was indeed a male originally. Then after so many life times, I've became both male and female. Even an animal at times." She said before taking another bite. She could've sworn she said that the foundation she worked at uses D-Class as lab rats, human convicts with their memories wiped with the amnestics who were put on death row. Their use was most of the time, careless. If they died, no one would care. They'd just get another D-Class to fill in their shoes. There's that and another procedure that is allowed to happen, that is terribly immoral and inhumane. There were so many dark secrets behind Bright, but telling them all of everything would most likely have them reverted to D-Class personnel and soon enough, the foundation would learn of their powers and designate them as the same thing they send the D-Class to. She took another bite of her cheesecake before sighing. "It was... quite difficult learning the responsibilities of the female body when I first reincarnated as a female. But now I've gotten used to it."

"Yes, I was indeed a male originally. Then after so many lifetimes, I've become both male and female. Even an animal at times." She said before taking another bite. She could've sworn she said that the foundation she worked at uses D-Class as lab rats, human convicts with their memories wiped with the amnestics who were put on death row. Their use was most of the time, careless. If they died, no one would care. They'd just get another D-Class to fill in their shoes. There's that and another procedure that is allowed to happen, that is terribly immoral and inhumane. There were so many dark secrets behind Bright, but telling them all of everything would most likely have them reverted to D-Class personnel and soon enough, the foundation would learn of their powers and designate them as the same thing they send the D-Class to. She took another bite of her cheesecake before sighing. "It was... quite difficult learning the responsibilities of the female body when I first reincarnated as a female. But now I've gotten used to it."
Albright nodded. "It's a very interesting situation you're in," he admitted, a lack of any better way to explain his intrigue. He realized that Bright had at least a few decades on him, which was a little surprising at first, but he wasn't surprised about his conclusion. Bright talked about all this like she had been alive for at least a while, and she had proof that she had. He looked over at Chelsea, who was trying to sneak over and grab another slice of cheesecake. "That's enough." he scolded, and Chelsea only tilted her head in defeat. "I'm going to go change," she said, placing the plate in the sink before slipping into her room. Albright didn't know what else to say, "Do you remember everything about your past lives?" he asked, his eyes falling onto the photo albums again. He used them to remember as much as he could, and give Chelsea a lot of memories outside of when she was staying in an orphanage. If there were minds and objects that could hold onto everything, he didn't know if he would feel it was worth it.

Albright nodded. "It's a very interesting situation you're in," he admitted, a lack of any better way to explain his intrigue. He realized that Bright had at least a few decades on him, which was a little surprising at first, but he wasn't surprised about his conclusion. Bright talked about all this like she had been alive for at least a while, and she had proof that she had. He looked over at Chelsea, who was trying to sneak over and grab another slice of cheesecake. "That's enough." he scolded, and Chelsea only tilted her head in defeat. "I'm going to go change," she said, placing the plate in the sink before slipping into her room. Albright didn't know what else to say, "Do you remember everything about your past lives?" he asked, his eyes falling onto the photo albums again. He used them to remember as much as he could, and give Chelsea a lot of memories outside of when she was staying in an orphanage. If there were minds and objects that could hold onto everything, he didn't know if he would feel it was worth it.
Bright thought about it before shaking her head. "Unfortunately, I don't remember everything in my past lives. Mainly because some situations should remain forgotten so I do not try to go back to that life in a new body. The many times I've somehow made a family with that body and then can't see that family after I had died." Bright said before finishing her slice of the cheesecake and getting up to put the plate in the sink. "I'll go ahead and wash the dishes. If you don't mind, that is." She said as she was walking towards the sink. After she had placed her plate in the sink, she began washing hers and Chelsea's plate. Perhaps it's just one of her past lives' instincts to wash the plates. Who really knows anymore? Deciding to change the subject to something else, Bright talked as she was cleaning. "Are you almost done with your plate?"

The Demon King sighed and shoulder chraged Hellfire and actually caught him with the attack. Hellfire was flung into a tree and knocked out. He then turned his attention back to demon. He then started spinning his twin balde around hjust incase more spikes came up.

"I wonder if..." Victor's sentence was cut off by a bullet grazing his skin."Shit a sniper!" He then began to look around for the sniper and spotter.

Bright thought about it before shaking her head. "Unfortunately, I don't remember everything in my past lives. Mainly because some situations should remain forgotten so I do not try to go back to that life in a new body. The many times I've somehow made a family with that body and then can't see that family after I had died." Bright said before finishing her slice of the cheesecake and getting up to put the plate in the sink. "I'll go ahead and wash the dishes. If you don't mind, that is." She said as she was walking towards the sink. After she had placed her plate in the sink, she began washing hers and Chelsea's plate. Perhaps it's just one of her past lives' instincts to wash the plates. Who really knows anymore? Deciding to change the subject to something else, Bright talked as she was cleaning. "Are you almost done with your plate?"
Albright nodded. He liked that he wasn’t the only one bad at remembering things. He looked over at Chelsea’s door as she talked about having to leave multiple families behind. “I would hate not seeing Chelsea at all.” he murmured. He valued the girl as if she really was his own flesh and blood. She obviously wasn’t, but the bond was very similar to a biological father and daughter. He finished his cheesecake and sat it in the sink next to the other two plates. Chelsea popped back out of her room, wearing a simple nightdress that looked a little old. It had been the only one with a hole near where her tail was, and it worked well enough. She sat back down on the couch, and Albright joined her. The two sat in a silence they were both kind of used to, Chelsea handing another flower to Albright, and he examined it, both waiting for som kind of topic to come up.

Last edited:
Albright nodded. He liked that he wasn’t the only one bad at remembering things. He looked over at Chelsea’s door as she talked about having to leave multiple families behind. “I would hate not seeing Chelsea at all.” he murmured. He valued the girl as if she really was his own flesh and blood. She obviously wasn’t, but the bond was very similar to a biological father and daughter. He finished his cheesecake and sat it in the sink next to the other two plates. Chelsea popped back out of her room, wearing a simple nightdress that looked a little old. It had been the only one with a hole near where her tail was, and it worked well enough. She sat back down on the couch, and Albright joined her. The two sat in a silence they were both kind of used to, Chelsea handing another flower to Albright, and he examined it, both waiting for som kind of topic to come up.
Once Bright finished with the dishes, she returned to the couch and examined both Chelsea and Albright. Seeing them this quiet was odd for her, but she could see what was going on and all. "Soo... This is what you guys do daily?" Bright asked since she didn't know much of their daily routine except for the work part of their day. She had to admit, it was sort of boring. But then again, she wasn't expecting much from a loopy-like doctor and a deadpan nurse. She was also surprised that Chelsea wore a nightdress, considering that Bright was originally male. That and they just met today. Does Chelsea get too comfortable with strangers often or something?

Once Bright finished with the dishes, she returned to the couch and examined both Chelsea and Albright. Seeing them this quiet was odd for her, but she could see what was going on and all. "Soo... This is what you guys do daily?" Bright asked since she didn't know much of their daily routine except for the work part of their day. She had to admit, it was sort of boring. But then again, she wasn't expecting much from a loopy-like doctor and a deadpan nurse. She was also surprised that Chelsea wore a nightdress, considering that Bright was originally male. That and they just met today. Does Chelsea get too comfortable with strangers often or something?
Albright lowered the flower from his gaze, tossing it back over to Chelsea, who caught it. The nightdress she was wearing was pretty modest, not so much nightdress as a shorter nightgown, but she still grabbed a blanket and pulled it over herself. She had been in a foster care service when she had first become an orphan. Since she constantly had to move from family to family, she got used to strangers quickly. As she grew up, she stayed in one place, but old habits still hung around. She had realized this, and wrapped the blanket around herself until only her head poked out. “We don’t constantly do this.” Albright shook his head. “We play video games and actively participate in society, it’s just hard to know what to do when people come over sometimes.” he admitted. He pointed over at the tv in the corner, a nintendo switch hooked into it. They had others, but they were in Albright’s room. He played video games more than his daughter did. Sitting around doing nothing didn’t bode well with him. Just those few minutes of looking at the flower nearly drove him insane. “Look around. Is there something you want to do?” He asked, gesturing to the room, with its weird mix of flowers, photo albums, and video games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back