• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“That must be nice.” Albright sighed. The last thing he needed was an eighteen year old-looking girl bragging about how much money she had. He had always been middle class, Chelsea had been lower at one point. Despite that, he was glad that it seemed like they were only taking a bit out of her money. “Is that why you invited to buy us a meal then?” he asked. Chelsea kept getting distracted by the different maid outfits, having never seen them outside of a few books she had looked at. She didn’t feel as if she had much to contribute to the conversation. It wasn’t like she understood a lot about money, she just knew she had to tally it up sometimes. She rocked back and forth in her chair, her ears flicking every time she saw something move a little faster than normal.

“Maybe it would. Maybe it wouldn’t. I’m not really sure.” Ene shrugged, not really knowing why he would ask. She was glad her body was still in one piece. “You’d probably get used to it after awhile.” she thought back to what Bright had said shortly after being in Chelsea’s body. “Then again, maybe you wouldn’t. There’s a lot of maybes.” she shrugged. “Would you be a girl if you had a way to do so?” she asked, leaning forward a little bit.
Bright nodded. "It's not like I'm going to use my money for anything grand. All I have to do is inherit and my work takes care of the rest. Money isn't an issue, nor is staying alive really. I can be as carefree as I want, and I wouldn't lose anything." She then leaned back in her chair and sighed. "But what matters to me really, is the lives of my friends and whatever flesh I currently possess. Humans don't grow on trees, so it's just a waste of years if I off myself right here and now, wouldn't it?" Bright asked rhetorically, not expecting an answer. She then looked at Chelsea and watched her ears go. They seemed to be fully functional as ears, appearance wise. But were they actually ears doing it's original purpose? How would the structure of these ears look like?

Virgil coughed a bit, nearly choking on his own saliva when he heard such a question. That question caught him really of guard. After he pulled himself together, he cleared his throat and replied.
"I don't know. I probably wouldn't look that good anyway. Plus, I don't think I'd have any clothes that would fit me after the change. Not even the appropriate underwear."

Bright nodded. "It's not like I'm going to use my money for anything grand. All I have to do is inherit and my work takes care of the rest. Money isn't an issue, nor is staying alive really. I can be as carefree as I want, and I wouldn't lose anything." She then leaned back in her chair and sighed. "But what matters to me really, is the lives of my friends and whatever flesh I currently possess. Humans don't grow on trees, so it's just a waste of years if I off myself right here and now, wouldn't it?" Bright asked rhetorically, not expecting an answer. She then looked at Chelsea and watched her ears go. They seemed to be fully functional as ears, appearance wise. But were they actually ears doing it's original purpose? How would the structure of these ears look like?

Virgil coughed a bit, nearly choking on his own saliva when he heard such a question. That question caught him really of guard. After he pulled himself together, he cleared his throat and replied.
"I don't know. I probably wouldn't look that good anyway. Plus, I don't think I'd have any clothes that would fit me after the change. Not even the appropriate underwear."
Albright had to keep himself from frowning. Good for her. She could never die. “It must be hard to make friends though, I’d think you would have to see a lot of them die.” He admitted. Chelsea nodded. Despite the fact that she was looking away, she was paying attention. It was easy to hear everything. The sounds were almost giving her a headache. She singled in on the conversation in at the table she was sitting at. She turned back to face the other two. “Maybe mew get mused to it.” She said, looking over at Albright. As expressionless as her face was, she had seen quite a bit, and she looked almost sad. She turned away again once she saw a bird dart by a window, fighting the urge to run after it.

Ene couldn’t help but laugh at Virgil’s reaction.
“You could wear boxers, some girls do.” she pointed out. “Say you had all the right clothes, would that still be a no?” if you looked closely at her hand, you could see she had taken a photo of Virgil through the monitor, and was photoshopping as they talked. Endelyn wasn’t exactly a part of the conversation, having moved onto a different book by this point.

Victor decided to sneak away from the rest of the group into the forest outside looking for a place to smoke. As he did that he heard people talking. Curious he checked it out and found some cult soilders.

"What are you guys doing at here?" Victor said with a manical grin and laugh. He then turned into the 7 foot monster and tore the group to shreds. There screams could only faintly be heard.

After he finished his handy work he was suprised that the cult was here. Was this group supposed to raid the place? After turning back to human form Victor heard a groan. One was alive. He went over and kicked him over.

After some enhanced interrogation methods. He found out they were after someone, but the dude died before he could give it up.

Albright had to keep himself from frowning. Good for her. She could never die. “It must be hard to make friends though, I’d think you would have to see a lot of them die.” He admitted. Chelsea nodded. Despite the fact that she was looking away, she was paying attention. It was easy to hear everything. The sounds were almost giving her a headache. She singled in on the conversation in at the table she was sitting at. She turned back to face the other two. “Maybe mew get mused to it.” She said, looking over at Albright. As expressionless as her face was, she had seen quite a bit, and she looked almost sad. She turned away again once she saw a bird dart by a window, fighting the urge to run after it.

Ene couldn’t help but laugh at Virgil’s reaction.
“You could wear boxers, some girls do.” she pointed out. “Say you had all the right clothes, would that still be a no?” if you looked closely at her hand, you could see she had taken a photo of Virgil through the monitor, and was photoshopping as they talked. Endelyn wasn’t exactly a part of the conversation, having moved onto a different book by this point.
"Pretty much. As heart breaking as it sounds. Even ties with your family die off too." She said without a change of expression. She still seemed quite satisfied with everything. Soon, the maid came back with their drinks. Bright's and Chelsea's drinks were pretty colorful and was easily determined on what they were if you knew the drinks by pictures. Bright took a sip from her drink and smiled, satisfyingly. She then watched as their maid go off to serve the other tables. Bright then turned her attention back to the two and spoke, wanting to change the subject. "Let's change the subject. I heard about the Amethyst Flower Girl group and their ceremony today. But what is it that they... do? It has such a fancy name to it."

"Even then. I don't think it would suit my personality. I don't quite see myself doing... girl stuff." Virgil said as he looked at the time. It was close to closing time so he got out a microphone and spoke through it as his voice was projected on the loud speakers in the library. "We will be closing up the library in five minutes. Please exit the library by then or it is considered trespassing." He then put the microphone down as small few groups of students started to pack their things and leave. Virgil looked at Ene and wondered what she would do. "So what will you be doing? Surely, you can't stay on the monitor all night."

"Pretty much. As heart breaking as it sounds. Even ties with your family die off too." She said without a change of expression. She still seemed quite satisfied with everything. Soon, the maid came back with their drinks. Bright's and Chelsea's drinks were pretty colorful and was easily determined on what they were if you knew the drinks by pictures. Bright took a sip from her drink and smiled, satisfyingly. She then watched as their maid go off to serve the other tables. Bright then turned her attention back to the two and spoke, wanting to change the subject. "Let's change the subject. I heard about the Amethyst Flower Girl group and their ceremony today. But what is it that they... do? It has such a fancy name to it."

"Even then. I don't think it would suit my personality. I don't quite see myself doing... girl stuff." Virgil said as he looked at the time. It was close to closing time so he got out a microphone and spoke through it as his voice was projected on the loud speakers in the library. "We will be closing up the library in five minutes. Please exit the library by then or it is considered trespassing." He then put the microphone down as small few groups of students started to pack their things and leave. Virgil looked at Ene and wondered what she would do. "So what will you be doing? Surely, you can't stay on the monitor all night."
Chelsea nodded, trying not to droop in any way. When she saw her drink, she leaned into it, biting on the straw as she did so. At the mention of the flower group, Albright looked at Chelsea. “You had a few friends that went to that, right? What was it like?” Albright asked, and Chelsea took a second to respond, as if she was trying to remember. “They were very secretive about the whole thing.” She said in a soft voice. She was speaking slowly, carefully planning each announciation of the words. “The ceremony wasn’t anything special according to them. It was just kind of a tea party with a bunch of purrfect girls.” She explained, taking another sip. She seemed a little intoxicated already. Her small body didn’t help her hold alcohol very well.

“I guess that’s understandable.” Ene sighed, deciding not to push it. She closed the tab under her hand without saving. At the next question, she looked over at Endelyn, and then back at Virgil. “I don’t have any need to sleep, so I could stay here as long as I wanted!” she said, grinning. “I’m thinking of jumping to Lily’s phone, I know she brought it to the ceremony. It would be interesting to at least hear what is happening.” she admitted. Her gaze wandered over to Endelyn, “Maybe I’ll try to preform an exorcism.” Endelyn glared at her, making a small finger gun in her direction. Once she moved it, Ene’s entire leg glitched out of existence, and then moved back. “...maybe I won’t.”

Chelsea nodded, trying not to droop in any way. When she saw her drink, she leaned into it, biting on the straw as she did so. At the mention of the flower group, Albright looked at Chelsea. “You had a few friends that went to that, right? What was it like?” Albright asked, and Chelsea took a second to respond, as if she was trying to remember. “They were very secretive about the whole thing.” She said in a soft voice. She was speaking slowly, carefully planning each announciation of the words. “The ceremony wasn’t anything special according to them. It was just kind of a tea party with a bunch of purrfect girls.” She explained, taking another sip. She seemed a little intoxicated already. Her small body didn’t help her hold alcohol very well.

“I guess that’s understandable.” Ene sighed, deciding not to push it. She closed the tab under her hand without saving. At the next question, she looked over at Endelyn, and then back at Virgil. “I don’t have any need to sleep, so I could stay here as long as I wanted!” she said, grinning. “I’m thinking of jumping to Lily’s phone, I know she brought it to the ceremony. It would be interesting to at least hear what is happening.” she admitted. Her gaze wandered over to Endelyn, “Maybe I’ll try to preform an exorcism.” Endelyn glared at her, making a small finger gun in her direction. Once she moved it, Ene’s entire leg glitched out of existence, and then moved back. “...maybe I won’t.”
"Huh... doesn't sound interesting. Only why they were so secretive about it." Bright then took another sip and shrugged. "The people who are going to sneak into it... I feel like they're gonna get heavily disappointed." Bright said before another maid passed by but tripped on Bright's chair. Upon feeling the sudden jolt, Bright shot her arm up and held everything close around her in place, even the maid. After a moment, she turned around and began to fix the maid right and putting the drinks back on her tray. The maid then bowed her head apologetically when Bright released her from the telekinesis. "S-Sorry Senpai! I wasn't---" Bright then waved her hand down so that the maid could stop further apologizing. She gave her back the tray and drinks and then allowed her to carry it once again. "Just... be careful Yuuko. Those drinks don't grow on trees. Especially the glasses." The maid nodded and carried on her way more careful than the first. Bright then sat back down and sighed. "Rookie employee. Well, even though I'm a new employee as well... I still have more experience than her.."

"Smooth." Virgil said when she watched Ene get figuratively shot. She then looked at the ghost girl and wondered if she'd revert Ene's leg if asked. He might as well give it a shot. "Would you please give Ene her leg back? It can give me 'Nam flashbacks." Virgil said, joking at the last bit. He never been to Vietnam. It was just somewhat funny to him to say it.

"Huh... doesn't sound interesting. Only why they were so secretive about it." Bright then took another sip and shrugged. "The people who are going to sneak into it... I feel like they're gonna get heavily disappointed." Bright said before another maid passed by but tripped on Bright's chair. Upon feeling the sudden jolt, Bright shot her arm up and held everything close around her in place, even the maid. After a moment, she turned around and began to fix the maid right and putting the drinks back on her tray. The maid then bowed her head apologetically when Bright released her from the telekinesis. "S-Sorry Senpai! I wasn't---" Bright then waved her hand down so that the maid could stop further apologizing. She gave her back the tray and drinks and then allowed her to carry it once again. "Just... be careful Yuuko. Those drinks don't grow on trees. Especially the glasses." The maid nodded and carried on her way more careful than the first. Bright then sat back down and sighed. "Rookie employee. Well, even though I'm a new employee as well... I still have more experience than her.."

"Smooth." Virgil said when she watched Ene get figuratively shot. She then looked at the ghost girl and wondered if she'd revert Ene's leg if asked. He might as well give it a shot. "Would you please give Ene her leg back? It can give me 'Nam flashbacks." Virgil said, joking at the last bit. He never been to Vietnam. It was just somewhat funny to him to say it.
Chelsea was quiet. “I don’t really know. Maybe it was their way of holding it over my head. I couldn’t ask meow anyways.” She said. “Well, best case scenario, the kids get treated to a tea party. Worse case senario, we have to put in overtime in the infirmary.” Albright was trying to be positive. As the situation with the clumsy maid unfolded, the two just kind of sat there. Albright didn’t have the reflexes to get up fast enough. Chelsea, who did, jumped up, but once she saw that Bright had handled it, she sat back down. “She calls you senpai?” Albright couldn’t help but chuckle a little. Chelsea, who was still wavering from her drink, only sat there, her vague knowledge of anything remotely Japanese not helping her now.

You don’t have Vietnam flashbacks. Endelyn frowned, not as able to take a joke as Ene. Her hand moved out of the finger gun, and Ene’s leg came back, much to her relief. “Thanks. I hated that.” Ene glanced over at Endelyn, who only shrugged. “I guess no one’s getting exorcised tonight.” she said. She quickly took out a picture of a cross, and threw it at Endelyn, as if it would actually work. The girl disappeared, and then reappeared behind Ene, throwing her to the ground. “Dammit.” she sighed, her entire body glitching for a few moments, before stablizing.

Chelsea was quiet. “I don’t really know. Maybe it was their way of holding it over my head. I couldn’t ask meow anyways.” She said. “Well, best case scenario, the kids get treated to a tea party. Worse case senario, we have to put in overtime in the infirmary.” Albright was trying to be positive. As the situation with the clumsy maid unfolded, the two just kind of sat there. Albright didn’t have the reflexes to get up fast enough. Chelsea, who did, jumped up, but once she saw that Bright had handled it, she sat back down. “She calls you senpai?” Albright couldn’t help but chuckle a little. Chelsea, who was still wavering from her drink, only sat there, her vague knowledge of anything remotely Japanese not helping her now.

You don’t have Vietnam flashbacks. Endelyn frowned, not as able to take a joke as Ene. Her hand moved out of the finger gun, and Ene’s leg came back, much to her relief. “Thanks. I hated that.” Ene glanced over at Endelyn, who only shrugged. “I guess no one’s getting exorcised tonight.” she said. She quickly took out a picture of a cross, and threw it at Endelyn, as if it would actually work. The girl disappeared, and then reappeared behind Ene, throwing her to the ground. “Dammit.” she sighed, her entire body glitching for a few moments, before stablizing.
"Yep. She came from Japan so it's only natural that it can turn into a habit or something special. It's probably special since, in terms of being at this school, she's had more years than me obviously. But at work, I help her out a lot. Thank you telekinesis. Where were you whenever I wanted a girlfriend..." Bright chuckled before she took another sip of her drink. If Bright was a guy, maybe he'd probably try flirting. But since she's currently a girl, it's hard to break that boundary especially. But it was only meant to be a joke anyway, since they only known each other for some couple of weeks. Bright then looked over at Chelsea with a sort of a grin on her face. "That... cat drug's really taking an effect on you, huh? The ears and slurs are one thing but the reflexes? Dr. Albright, you gotta let me have some of that."

Virgil chuckled. "Admirable try. That's what I said to the last kid who came from Italy and began flashing crosses and bibles in the library with all the spirits roaming around. Guy came straight from the place where the Pope lives." Virgil said as he was finishing up on his work. After that, he was just waiting for time at that point so he could close up. He began packing his stuff himself, mostly just his Black Book and leaving everything else on the desk. It's not like it'll move anywhere anyway.

"Yep. She came from Japan so it's only natural that it can turn into a habit or something special. It's probably special since, in terms of being at this school, she's had more years than me obviously. But at work, I help her out a lot. Thank you telekinesis. Where were you whenever I wanted a girlfriend..." Bright chuckled before she took another sip of her drink. If Bright was a guy, maybe he'd probably try flirting. But since she's currently a girl, it's hard to break that boundary especially. But it was only meant to be a joke anyway, since they only known each other for some couple of weeks. Bright then looked over at Chelsea with a sort of a grin on her face. "That... cat drug's really taking an effect on you, huh? The ears and slurs are one thing but the reflexes? Dr. Albright, you gotta let me have some of that."

Virgil chuckled. "Admirable try. That's what I said to the last kid who came from Italy and began flashing crosses and bibles in the library with all the spirits roaming around. Guy came straight from the place where the Pope lives." Virgil said as he was finishing up on his work. After that, he was just waiting for time at that point so he could close up. He began packing his stuff himself, mostly just his Black Book and leaving everything else on the desk. It's not like it'll move anywhere anyway.
Albright nodded. That made enough sense to him, honorifics were sometimes a little confusing to get around when learning another language. When Bright asked him about the medicine, he took a long sip of his tea to avoid answering the question as long as possible. “If you can give me a reason why you would need it so badly, then I’ll consider it.” he said once he had swollowed the drink. “I’d need to look at the effects a little more before I gave it to students. Giving out the wrong thing could lead me to lose my job.” he sighed, looking over at Chelsea, who was kind of dozing off. Albright poked her in the arm and she jumped to attention, her ears flicking up in the air again.

“That must’ve been interesting.” Ene sighed, straightening out her back. Getting thrown on the ground had hurt after all. Endelyn couldn’t have thrown her so hard that she broke her spine or neck, but it still hurt. She stretched, feeling something in her back click back into place, not that it was dislocated, it just helped her feel better. She watched Virgil clean up, not sure what else to do.

Last edited:
The Apocalypse is Upon Thee​
Victor sat on a nearby tree and changed back to his guy body. As he took a long drag out of his cigarette he heard footsteps coming closer. It went from tree branches to entire trees being knocked out. Victor looked in horror as he walked out of the treeline.

"Victor you missed me baby?"
b0393aa2832efe9ca1d2cb3d1dfe11c2.jpg

The Demon King was reborn completely different. He hadn't got a good look when he was kidnapped. His skin was rotting off his body. Falling off periodically. He was Famine now. He twirled his weapon around with the skull of some demon covering his face. He was now a full blown demon as he now had hooves.

"God you reek like a fucking sewer..." Victor said putting on his gas mask. He then turned into Death."Now let me put you out of your misery."

He charged for him and unlike the last time they fought Victor could keep up kinda. The Demon King was still side stepping most of his attacks no matter how fast they were. Then The King caught Victors hand when he went in for a punch. It began to rot away. Death screamed loudly in agony.

"If the Four Horsmen would have worked together to destroy the world Famine could rot away plants and food. Turns out it works for almost anything." The Demon King said before punching Victor so hard he went out of the forest.

Victor hand regenerated and he stood back up readying his weapon.

Albright nodded. That made enough sense to him, honorifics were sometimes a little confusing to get around when learning another language. When Bright asked him about the medicine, he took a long sip of his tea to avoid answering the question as long as possible. “If you can give me a reason why you would need it so badly, then I’ll consider it.” he said once he had swollowed the drink. “I’d need to look at the effects a little more before I gave it to students. Giving out the wrong thing could lead me to lose my job.” he sighed, looking over at Chelsea, who was kind of dozing off. Albright poked her in the arm and she jumped to attention, her ears flicking up in the air again.

“That must’ve been interesting.” Ene sighed, straightening out her back. Getting thrown on the ground had hurt after all. Endelyn couldn’t have thrown her so hard that she broke her spine or neck, but it still hurt. She stretched, feeling something in her back click back into place, not that it was dislocated, it just helped her feel better. She watched Virgil clean up, not sure what else to do.
"Well, in my former line of work, I am a researcher. I just wish to research this drug. Mostly because it fascinates me. And maybe I can have a bit more fun for being a literal cat-girl when Cat Ears Day for the Cafe comes up." Bright explained. She looked at Chelsea's ears flick up and looked back to Albright, pointing to Chelsea. "You-- You see? Just think of how big of a tip I'll get for having actual cat ears!" Bright said before taking another sip from her drink. It seems like Bright could hold her alcohol, but her wild thoughts were running more... wildly than usual because of it.

"It really was..." He said as he finished packing up. There was a few minutes left on the clock so he figured he just play with Ene for a bit. He wondered if he could give head pats. He made the cursor come up as a hand whenever it hovered over Ene and moved it slowly in a circular way on the top of her head. "Does this work as a head pat...?"

"Well, in my former line of work, I am a researcher. I just wish to research this drug. Mostly because it fascinates me. And maybe I can have a bit more fun for being a literal cat-girl when Cat Ears Day for the Cafe comes up." Bright explained. She looked at Chelsea's ears flick up and looked back to Albright, pointing to Chelsea. "You-- You see? Just think of how big of a tip I'll get for having actual cat ears!" Bright said before taking another sip from her drink. It seems like Bright could hold her alcohol, but her wild thoughts were running more... wildly than usual because of it.

"It really was..." He said as he finished packing up. There was a few minutes left on the clock so he figured he just play with Ene for a bit. He wondered if he could give head pats. He made the cursor come up as a hand whenever it hovered over Ene and moved it slowly in a circular way on the top of her head. "Does this work as a head pat...?"
“Mmhmm.” Albright wasn’t exactly listening. “I can understand the tip you might get, but it wasn’t too long ago that you said you had quite a bit of money, correct?” He was heavily reluctant to let someone out of his abnormally small group of test subjects try to help him research a drug. Maybe if she slammed the door down during a high, she could get forced into researching it, but while he had his wits together, he didn’t want to. Another factor he had to add into Bright’s consent to research was the fact that she was probably slightly intoxicated. That could end badly if he got roped into some consent problem.
Chelsea heard what Bright was saying, but her intoxicated brain could only focus on one thing. “I wanna try on one of the meowtfits” she murmured, her words not exactly slurred, just much less formal than she normally spoke. It made her seem like a child. She was used to dressing up in different outfits that weren’t day to day clothing, and she wanted to add a maid outfit to her list. She was awake now, but she obviously wasn’t thinking clearly.

Ene was tempted to swat the cursor away from her head. It was very similar to a disembodied hand to her, and she knew she could interact with it. She decided that it probably didn’t mean harm, and waited to see where it would go. She was surprised when she felt something pretty similar to a head pat. You could see her hair moving under the mouse, as if a hand was actually on her head. “I-I guess...?” she was caught off guard, unable to exactly move. Endelyn had covered her own mouth to keep her from laughing, almost ready to avert her eyes.

Last edited:
“Mmhmm.” Albright wasn’t exactly listening. “I can understand the tip you might get, but it wasn’t too long ago that you said you had quite a bit of money, correct?” He was heavily reluctant to let someone out of his abnormally small group of test subjects try to help him research a drug. Maybe if she slammed the door down during a high, she could get forced into researching it, but while he had his wits together, he didn’t want to. Another factor he had to add into Bright’s consent to research was the fact that she was probably slightly intoxicated. That could end badly if he got roped into some consent problem.
Chelsea heard what Bright was saying, but her intoxicated brain could only focus on one thing. “I wanna try on one of the meowtfits” she murmured, her words not exactly slurred, just much less formal than she normally spoke. It made her seem like a child. She was used to dressing up in different outfits that weren’t day to day clothing, and she wanted to add a maid outfit to her list. She was awake now, but she obviously wasn’t thinking clearly.

Ene was tempted to swat the cursor away from her head. It was very similar to a disembodied hand to her, and she knew she could interact with it. She decided that it probably didn’t mean harm, and waited to see where it would go. She was surprised when she felt something pretty similar to a head pat. You could see her hair moving under the mouse, as if a hand was actually on her head. “I-I guess...?” she was caught off guard, unable to exactly move. Endelyn had covered her own mouth to keep her from laughing, almost ready to avert her eyes.
"Pfff, party pooper. Do you want me to buy the drug off you?" Bright then heard Chelsea's request to try on the uniforms which surprised her. Was it because she was curious or because of the alcohol? Or was it both? She then looked at Albright, raising an eye brow and a grin. "Should I let her?"

"Hm, interesting." He moved the cursor away before looking at the time again. It was almost time to close, and most of the students had left. All that's left is Virgil and Ene to leave along with Endelyn. He then took out his phone and placed it on the desk. "It's time to leave now. Do you need help moving?"

"Pfff, party pooper. Do you want me to buy the drug off you?" Bright then heard Chelsea's request to try on the uniforms which surprised her. Was it because she was curious or because of the alcohol? Or was it both? She then looked at Albright, raising an eye brow and a grin. "Should I let her?"

"Hm, interesting." He moved the cursor away before looking at the time again. It was almost time to close, and most of the students had left. All that's left is Virgil and Ene to leave along with Endelyn. He then took out his phone and placed it on the desk. "It's time to leave now. Do you need help moving?"
“Just wait a week. By then I’ll know a bit more.” Albright tried to negotiate. “Then I can set a price and you can give us the money.” he added, looking at Chelsea and tilting his head. He was a bit surprised by her sudden request, looking over at Bright at the same time she looked at him. He figured he didn’t have any reason to say no. “If you have a uniform in her size, I don’t see why not.” he admitted, just wanting to find a way for Bright to shut up about the drug for now. “Do you know how much longer until our food gets here?”
Chelsea made an expression that was pretty similar to a smile, but wasn’t quite. Her eyes had lit up at Beckett’s approval, and she looked over at Bright, hoping for her help.

“How is that interesting?” Ene frowned, smoothing her hair back into place. She looked over at the phone, then back over at Endelyn, who nodded. “I mean I can normally get around on my own, but I won’t decline the offer.” She said. She gathered a string in her hand, tugging on it. Ene disappeared, and Endelyn followed, but when Ene reappeared in the phone, Endelyn didn’t seem to follow. Ene sat down on one of the apps on his phone, watching from through the monitor.

“Just wait a week. By then I’ll know a bit more.” Albright tried to negotiate. “Then I can set a price and you can give us the money.” he added, looking at Chelsea and tilting his head. He was a bit surprised by her sudden request, looking over at Bright at the same time she looked at him. He figured he didn’t have any reason to say no. “If you have a uniform in her size, I don’t see why not.” he admitted, just wanting to find a way for Bright to shut up about the drug for now. “Do you know how much longer until our food gets here?”
Chelsea made an expression that was pretty similar to a smile, but wasn’t quite. Her eyes had lit up at Beckett’s approval, and she looked over at Bright, hoping for her help.

“How is that interesting?” Ene frowned, smoothing her hair back into place. She looked over at the phone, then back over at Endelyn, who nodded. “I mean I can normally get around on my own, but I won’t decline the offer.” She said. She gathered a string in her hand, tugging on it. Ene disappeared, and Endelyn followed, but when Ene reappeared in the phone, Endelyn didn’t seem to follow. Ene sat down on one of the apps on his phone, watching from through the monitor.
"Well, since you ordered a steak, it's not gonna be that fast. The drinks were easy since it's just mixing stuff together and serving it. Thought a steak..." Bright said to make steak, there was a process to make it. You had to season it, grill it just right and everything. Bright then soon shrugged before getting up. "I suppose while we wait, we can get Chelsea that outfit." Bright said before looking to Chelsea.

"Just so I can give you something when you do something for me. My appreciation, I suppose." Virgil said as he was shutting off the computer and taking his phone and the book with him as he headed out. Once he locked the library doors and shut off the lights, he then proceeded to the breakroom to get his dinner.

"Well, since you ordered a steak, it's not gonna be that fast. The drinks were easy since it's just mixing stuff together and serving it. Thought a steak..." Bright said to make steak, there was a process to make it. You had to season it, grill it just right and everything. Bright then soon shrugged before getting up. "I suppose while we wait, we can get Chelsea that outfit." Bright said before looking to Chelsea.

"Just so I can give you something when you do something for me. My appreciation, I suppose." Virgil said as he was shutting off the computer and taking his phone and the book with him as he headed out. Once he locked the library doors and shut off the lights, he then proceeded to the breakroom to get his dinner.
Albright nodded. “I’ll just wait here then.” it was his fault that the food would take so long. He also didn’t want to the waitresses to think that they’d just left before paying for even finishing their meal.
Chelsea jumped up as soon as Bright was up, walking over to the other girl. Without asking, she grabbed her hand. Chelsea stayed close, wanting to get the maid outfit without getting lost. Once again, she was vibrating with excitement, now clinging onto Bright as if her life depended on it.

“You’re saying a bunch of things that need context to make sense.” Ene frowned, deciding to stick around a little longer. “What did I help you with? Was it the books? Was it that head pat? I didn’t realize it was such an honor to pat my head.” she said sarcastically. Helping with the books was nothing. All sorts of shortcuts that would normally take a lot of work could be done in mere seconds with her. Along with that, she just wasn’t used to being thanked, so she didn’t understand what she had done.

The Apocalypse has been set in montion​
( BoltBeam BoltBeam if you think your character is going to want to follow you can go right ahead. Anyone else who wants in on this destructive battle you can join in, but be warned at this point Victor, Abbadon, and Peste are all crazy strong bastards fighting eachother no alliances. Well Peste is kinda sane and will try and subde them)
Abbadon suddenly stopped what he was doing and looked into the distance."Well shit looks this is the end of the line for me." He kinda laughed accepting he wasn't going to make it through this. Abbadon looked at Rachelle."I don't reccomend following..." He then turned into War."...It is going to be messy." He then pulled out his greatsword and got and all fours with his sword dragging on the ground. He shook his tail and waited for Rachelle to respond before leaving.

Albright nodded. “I’ll just wait here then.” it was his fault that the food would take so long. He also didn’t want to the waitresses to think that they’d just left before paying for even finishing their meal.
Chelsea jumped up as soon as Bright was up, walking over to the other girl. Without asking, she grabbed her hand. Chelsea stayed close, wanting to get the maid outfit without getting lost. Once again, she was vibrating with excitement, now clinging onto Bright as if her life depended on it.

“You’re saying a bunch of things that need context to make sense.” Ene frowned, deciding to stick around a little longer. “What did I help you with? Was it the books? Was it that head pat? I didn’t realize it was such an honor to pat my head.” she said sarcastically. Helping with the books was nothing. All sorts of shortcuts that would normally take a lot of work could be done in mere seconds with her. Along with that, she just wasn’t used to being thanked, so she didn’t understand what she had done.
Bright looked at Chelsea and chuckled a bit. This was the most expression she saw from Chelsea since they met. It's kind of cute. Too bad she'll probably go back to that totally stoic state once she sobers up. She looked back at Albright and spoke as she left. "We'll be right back shortly then." She then lead her to the back to where the dressing rooms were. There was a ton of outfits, from maid outfits, to butler outfits, and some variants of them. There was also bartender clothes and more professional outfits as well. She looked at Chelsea and had to consider her measurements to get the right outfit for her. "Uhm, Chelsea, I need to take some measurements, okay? Just so we find your size faster. You okay with that?"

"What, you never been thanked before? It sounds like you haven't." Virgil asked as he continued walking toward the break room which was pretty far. He was wondering if Ene ever had been thanked before or anything. It seems like she didn't know how to handle some appreciation.

Rachelle Mori|Something To Fight For (Location: Inside School)
fox-kitsune-girl-sword-ken-blade-youkai-spirit-mask-hunter-a.jpg

>Mask has a crack down the middle of it
>Left eye is on the mask is gone
Abbadon suddenly stopped what he was doing and looked into the distance."Well shit looks this is the end of the line for me." He kinda laughed accepting he wasn't going to make it through this. Abbadon looked at Rachelle."I don't reccomend following..." He then turned into War."...It is going to be messy." He then pulled out his greatsword and got and all fours with his sword dragging on the ground. He shook his tail and waited for Rachelle to respond before leaving.

"Of course it would be messy. We are talking about giant monsters fighting. I wouldn't expect anything less." She said simply, intending to stay behind as to not get in the action. Several reasons. 1- one's typical monster, especially ones like 'that' are pretty damn strong. 2 - probable risk of death. And 3 - she needs that energy for other endeavours. So, instead of following, she backed off and left another way. "I know not the stakes or stipulations of what you are about to partake, but for your sake, I hope you will be happy with your decision." She said simply, in a somewhat cold tone - yet she herself seemed fine, beginning to walk away from the (now War) monster that is/was Abbadon.

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Bright looked at Chelsea and chuckled a bit. This was the most expression she saw from Chelsea since they met. It's kind of cute. Too bad she'll probably go back to that totally stoic state once she sobers up. She looked back at Albright and spoke as she left. "We'll be right back shortly then." She then lead her to the back to where the dressing rooms were. There was a ton of outfits, from maid outfits, to butler outfits, and some variants of them. There was also bartender clothes and more professional outfits as well. She looked at Chelsea and had to consider her measurements to get the right outfit for her. "Uhm, Chelsea, I need to take some measurements, okay? Just so we find your size faster. You okay with that?"

"What, you never been thanked before? It sounds like you haven't." Virgil asked as he continued walking toward the break room which was pretty far. He was wondering if Ene ever had been thanked before or anything. It seems like she didn't know how to handle some appreciation.
Albright nodded, letting the two go. Chelsea seemed almost amazed that clothes outside of nurse outfits and everyday clothes existed. She was looking at the outfits from a side angle, unsure if she was allowed to touch them or not. When she heard Bright asking about measurements, she nodded, walking back over so it was easier to get measured.

“Of course I’ve been thanked before!” Ene protested, trying to remember a time when she was. “Back when I...when I...” she frowned. She couldn’t find any time she had been thanked instead of Endelyn. “Maybe I haven’t.” She settled into silence after that. She was more of a nuisance then anything to a lot of people, why would they be thanking her for that?

Albright nodded, letting the two go. Chelsea seemed almost amazed that clothes outside of nurse outfits and everyday clothes existed. She was looking at the outfits from a side angle, unsure if she was allowed to touch them or not. When she heard Bright asking about measurements, she nodded, walking back over so it was easier to get measured.

“Of course I’ve been thanked before!” Ene protested, trying to remember a time when she was. “Back when I...when I...” she frowned. She couldn’t find any time she had been thanked instead of Endelyn. “Maybe I haven’t.” She settled into silence after that. She was more of a nuisance then anything to a lot of people, why would they be thanking her for that?
Bright got some measuring tape and began measuring Chelsea. Despite her being a doctor of sorts, she seemed particularly good at measuring. When it came to measuring the chest, Bright was able to keep her cool in all seriousness to get the measurements needed to find the right size. Once she was done taking measurements, she began rummaging through the outfits to get her size. Since this cafe's purpose was the art of cosplaying, the other club members who were working there didn't say anything when they saw a girl in a nurse's outfit with cat ears that looked too real. Once she got an outfit of Chelsea's size, she gave it her and lead her to the dressing rooms. "Alright, just get changed into this and stuff your clothes into this bag here, so we can make sure no one else is gonna wear them." She explained as she handed her a string bag. Most likely it was Bright's string bag, but it looks like she had a second bag. Like a bag she casted out of the blue. "I'll be out here so you can change peacefully in there. If you need help, you can call me."

Virgil scoffed. "So that this the first time you've ever been thanked?" Virgil questioned since it's something you don't come by a lot. Someone who hasn't ever been thanked before? Virgil can probably assume why she was never thanked in the first place. Because of how she usually acts, and that's being a total nuisance and pain in the ass for anyone, no one would ever thank her for that. But there had to be a few times where she did something nice. There's no way she's only done annoying shit, right?

Bright got some measuring tape and began measuring Chelsea. Despite her being a doctor of sorts, she seemed particularly good at measuring. When it came to measuring the chest, Bright was able to keep her cool in all seriousness to get the measurements needed to find the right size. Once she was done taking measurements, she began rummaging through the outfits to get her size. Since this cafe's purpose was the art of cosplaying, the other club members who were working there didn't say anything when they saw a girl in a nurse's outfit with cat ears that looked too real. Once she got an outfit of Chelsea's size, she gave it her and lead her to the dressing rooms. "Alright, just get changed into this and stuff your clothes into this bag here, so we can make sure no one else is gonna wear them." She explained as she handed her a string bag. Most likely it was Bright's string bag, but it looks like she had a second bag. Like a bag she casted out of the blue. "I'll be out here so you can change peacefully in there. If you need help, you can call me."

Virgil scoffed. "So that this the first time you've ever been thanked?" Virgil questioned since it's something you don't come by a lot. Someone who hasn't ever been thanked before? Virgil can probably assume why she was never thanked in the first place. Because of how she usually acts, and that's being a total nuisance and pain in the ass for anyone, no one would ever thank her for that. But there had to be a few times where she did something nice. There's no way she's only done annoying shit, right?
Chelsea nodded, managing to stay in a suitable pose the entire time Bright was measuring her. When she was handed the uniform, she couldn’t seem any more excited. She took the bag as well, standing in the dressing room until the door closed. She managed to get it about halfway up, before her drunken state confused her. “I need help.” She opened the curtain, barely having any decency. There was a tail at the end of her spine, seemingly the last of the changes the injection had caused. She looked at Bright, waiting for her help.

“Naturally, I’ve been thanked before.” Ene frowned, trying not to think of her personality traits. “It’s just always been as Endelyn, not as Ene.” she admitted. “So it didn’t count. You should be honored you’re the first person to thank me.” she frowned, before sighing. “Not that I really deserve it.”

"You better wish me luck or we are all fucked." War said in uis monotone yet booming voice. He the dashed away with some force behind breaking a couple of winodows.

Victor kept swiping and after he kept missing Death had enough."Victor let me take over..."

Victor nodded and Death was now in control. The problem is that during the battle they lose control of there emotions. Amplifying emotions ten fold do to having a human host. Meaning having a mild dislike for someone will turn into pure hatred.

So when Abbadon came in Death came straight for him."I have always wanted to split you in half!" He said charging him.

As the 2 began battling The Demon King made a order."My followers show me your devotion. Charge the school with me!" A army of cult members started moving through the forest. All wearing military grade gear. Heading for the school. This was almost 90 percent of the cult 4000 soilders.

He laughed and began to step forward. Mid step it was as if time slowed down. A blur had turned into a clear image. He was locked eyes with Hellfire. The Kings glare was met with a cold stare and a land mine under his foot. He had no time to move.

The explosion blasted him back."Oh shit...there are land mines!" It was too late explosions went off in the forest as mines had been planted.

Then as Abbadon and Victor were battling a explosion went off between them."You damn bloody drunk russian get a hold of yourself..." Peste stood there with Nuke holding Big Bertha."I will deal with these 2 deal with the rest. Also where is Muscle?"

"He will becoming later. Now cmon guys!" From the treeline a banner was rose with the flag of the Rat Army. The rat army armed to the teeth with guns and modern knifes. They were out of the dark ages and were a actual army."Now listen up you damn maggots! Its time you pussys act like men not fucking cowerdly rats! Don't let thess fuckers leave alive you got it!"

"Yes sir!" The army yelled with authority. After pointed and foward the army of 1000 charged with ferocity and ruthlessness.

Peste than took off his mask showing his face willing for the first time. He then walked down to Victor and Abbadon. Abbadon tried to punch him. Peste put up his hand and when Abbadon's hit connected Peste shifted his wait and pushed foward sending the force through his arm. Breaking then disintegrating his bones and this went up to his shoulders then his entire arm exploded.

Abbadon fell to the floor clenching his arm in pain. Then when Victor came up in Deaths form he pulled up a porno mag. Death stopped and snatched it away. He looked at it drooling and Peste came and pucnhed him in the back of the head and followed it to the floor. Sending his face straight into it.

This snapped them back into reality when they regenerated from the injuries."Now come on you damn idiots finally put him in the ground!"

Chelsea nodded, managing to stay in a suitable pose the entire time Bright was measuring her. When she was handed the uniform, she couldn’t seem any more excited. She took the bag as well, standing in the dressing room until the door closed. She managed to get it about halfway up, before her drunken state confused her. “I need help.” She opened the curtain, barely having any decency. There was a tail at the end of her spine, seemingly the last of the changes the injection had caused. She looked at Bright, waiting for her help.

“Naturally, I’ve been thanked before.” Ene frowned, trying not to think of her personality traits. “It’s just always been as Endelyn, not as Ene.” she admitted. “So it didn’t count. You should be honored you’re the first person to thank me.” she frowned, before sighing. “Not that I really deserve it.”
Bright looked at Chelsea and blushed a bit lightly. "Ah jeez.." Bright then went inside with her and closed the curtain again. She then began to help her dress which was now a bit complicated because of the tail. She refrained from grabbing it since something might happen while Chelsea was still intoxicated. She just hoped her tail wouldn't lift up her skirt while they were out there.

"What a tsundere." Virgil said under his breath as they reached the break room. He was the only one in the room at the moment and all he did was get some food from the refrigerator and began to microwave. He was just microwaving some easy to prepare Italian pasta.

Bright looked at Chelsea and blushed a bit lightly. "Ah jeez.." Bright then went inside with her and closed the curtain again. She then began to help her dress which was now a bit complicated because of the tail. She refrained from grabbing it since something might happen while Chelsea was still intoxicated. She just hoped her tail wouldn't lift up her skirt while they were out there.

"What a tsundere." Virgil said under his breath as they reached the break room. He was the only one in the room at the moment and all he did was get some food from the refrigerator and began to microwave. He was just microwaving some easy to prepare Italian pasta.
Chelsea seemed obvious to Bright’s blush. She let her help, happy once the outfit was on. She twirled around, an almost child-like wonder on her face. “Meow do I look?” she asked, twirling around again. Despite Bright’s hopes, her tail was almost straight up, flicking from side to side. She seemed hopeful for the other girl’s praise, smiling.

Ene pouted. “I’m not a tsundere.” she muttered. She watched Virgil make his dinner. “Looks good.” she looked at his dinner, half sarcastic, half serious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back