• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Bright looked inside the room only to see it painfully pure white. It looked like the D - Class inmate cells the foundation kept them in, but more spacious with more furniture at least. She just looked around curiously, keeping her hands to herself. Her outfit color was the exact opposite of the room as well...

Soon Virgil just let loose and laughed loudly. No fucking way the AI of sarcasm didn't detect any sarcasm from Virgil. He just laughed and laughed, eventually falling off his chair and rolling on the floor laughing. After a moment he stood back up and slammed his fist down only to wheeze and laugh some more. No way is he ever letting this go.
Albright took the rest of the flowers, laying them out on one of the tables. There were a few bottles and stuff scattered around, but they seemed to be purely for decoration. While he did that, Chelsea took out empty bottles from a nearby drawer. Once they were all set up, Albright looked back at Bright. "Are you okay if we get a little bit of this out of the way? If not, we can just go eat now," he asked. "You'd have to watch from a distance if we did, you wouldn't want to get caught in the 'crossfire'" Chelsea pointed to a small table a little ways back, what appeared to be a foldable glass screen on either side. Albright turned around as well, waiting for her answer before he did anything.

"I get the point!" Ene hissed, her embarrassment starting to turn to anger. "I...I'll explode this computer!" her face was still red. She had put herself in danger over a bit of sarcasm. What an idiot. She wouldn't actually explode the computer, Endelyn would stop her before she could. However, the girl made no motion that showed she might do that, letting Ene make her empty threats.

Albright took the rest of the flowers, laying them out on one of the tables. There were a few bottles and stuff scattered around, but they seemed to be purely for decoration. While he did that, Chelsea took out empty bottles from a nearby drawer. Once they were all set up, Albright looked back at Bright. "Are you okay if we get a little bit of this out of the way? If not, we can just go eat now," he asked. "You'd have to watch from a distance if we did, you wouldn't want to get caught in the 'crossfire'" Chelsea pointed to a small table a little ways back, what appeared to be a foldable glass screen on either side. Albright turned around as well, waiting for her answer before he did anything.

"I get the point!" Ene hissed, her embarrassment starting to turn to anger. "I...I'll explode this computer!" her face was still red. She had put herself in danger over a bit of sarcasm. What an idiot. She wouldn't actually explode the computer, Endelyn would stop her before she could. However, the girl made no motion that showed she might do that, letting Ene make her empty threats.
"Crossfire?" Bright asked confusedly, wondering what Albright meant by that. If it was something related to cleaning, she could help too but... the hell did he mean by crossfire?

Virgil pulled himself back together, getting the last of his laughs out. He was currently in a really jolly mood.
"Alright alright. Hehe.." Virgil will never forget that. Watching Ene search up a name only to be immediately thrown into a tab like it was a stick fight animation and give the look of a bird that was puffing its feathers or a kitten trying to look threatening. The response is what kicked it off. Ah, he wished he had recorded the whole thing.

"Crossfire?" Bright asked confusedly, wondering what Albright meant by that. If it was something related to cleaning, she could help too but... the hell did he mean by crossfire?

Virgil pulled himself back together, getting the last of his laughs out. He was currently in a really jolly mood.
"Alright alright. Hehe.." Virgil will never forget that. Watching Ene search up a name only to be immediately thrown into a tab like it was a stick fight animation and give the look of a bird that was puffing its feathers or a kitten trying to look threatening. The response is what kicked it off. Ah, he wished he had recorded the whole thing.
Albright blinked for a second, as of trying to think of a better way to do this. “Maybe crossfire isn’t the best word.” he admitted. “Basically? , I want to find someone who can assist me without” Chelsea didn’t say much, only keeping behind this man. “He wants you, someone who has little experience with our process of making medicine, out of the way, so he can do a bit of his job, without worrying about everything. she said, looking at the rough outline of one of the groups.

Ene frowned. She was still trying to deal with the embarrassment, glancing back at Endelyn.
Are you done now?” she asked coldly, her hair now back in it’s original pigtails. She was going to ask how Virgil was going to hold this against her, but she didn’t want to ask just yet, just watching the librarian, her face still a little pink.

Last edited:
Albright blinked for a second, as of trying to think of a better way to do this. “Maybe crossfire isn’t the best word.” he admitted. “Basically? , I want to find someone who can assist me with court dying.” Chelsea didn’t say much, only keeping behind this man. “He wants you, someone who has little experience with our process of making medicine, out of the way, so he can do a bit of his job, without worrying about everything. she said, looking at the rough outline of one of the groups.

Ene frowned. She was still trying to deal with the embarrassment, glancing back at Endelyn.
Are you done now?” she asked coldly, her hair now back in it’s original pigtails. She was going to ask how Virgil was going to hold this against her, but she didn’t want to ask just yet, just watching the librarian, her face still a little pink.
Bright took a few moments before she nodded, understanding what was about to happen. "Aight, I'll step out. Just let me know when you guys want to eat." She said before she stepped out of the room. She then leaned against the wall right beside the door so she wouldn't be in the way. She then just moved to sitting out in the medical wing, practicing her levitation magic. So this way, she was just floating in the air and sitting on it. She was pretty much sitting on air, but floating loosely.

"Yeah yeah..." Virgil said as he composed himself by now. So it was probably Endelyn's ghost. If she was technically Ene, was this considered hurting themselves? He began to wonder why but maybe asking would get her face shoved into another tab.

Bright took a few moments before she nodded, understanding what was about to happen. "Aight, I'll step out. Just let me know when you guys want to eat." She said before she stepped out of the room. She then leaned against the wall right beside the door so she wouldn't be in the way. She then just moved to sitting out in the medical wing, practicing her levitation magic. So this way, she was just floating in the air and sitting on it. She was pretty much sitting on air, but floating loosely.

"Yeah yeah..." Virgil said as he composed himself by now. So it was probably Endelyn's ghost. If she was technically Ene, was this considered hurting themselves? He began to wonder why but maybe asking would get her face shoved into another tab.
( i’m so sorry about the last post haha- i woke up, typed that in a weird sleep state, and then passed out again )

“You could have stayed and watched...” Albright shook his head. He needed to remember what he was doing. Now that it was just him and Chelsea, and they were in the lab, he could lose himself. Chelsea passed him the syringe, and he pulled it back up, watching it fill up with a white liquid that had black spots. Albright looked like he was a little unstable, but he managed to give her the syringe before he felt the urge to stab it into her neck. They managed to continue this process of Albright making the medicine and then giving it to Chelsea until they were a little over halfway through. The pile of flowers they were working on were shaped like dandelions, with two little points on the top that kind of looked like cat ears. “Where’d you get this?” Albright looked over at Chelsea for the first time, and she didn’t look up as she answered “There were a few mangas that had these, I think they were all a part of the same series.” She said, giving him a syringe with a few of the seeds in. When crushed, a bright pink liquid came out. “My my...isn’t that bright?” making his focus waver for even a second was a mistake. His eyes were cloudy. “Did you see who the main character of the book was?” he asked, usually you could figure out what it might be about based on either the plot of the book or the general appearance of the main character. “No.” Was Chelsea’s response, and Albright shook his head, a devious smile on his face. “You know Chelseaaa, we talked about this. Did you forget about that? Really? Maybe there should be some consequences for this.” Chelsea frowned, having a very good idea of what was happening. “Well? What should they be?” he asked again, and she didn’t respond again. “You know it’s rude not to answer. Well, maybe I should make it a little worse?” Chelsea didn’t move, bottling another pile of pills. “I guess you leave me no choice...” she felt a sudden prick in the back of her neck. Her vision wavered as the liquid was injected into her, Albright suddenly coming to his senses and worriedly yanking the needle out. He quickly rushed to put a bandaid on the puncture, frowning. Chelsea stared straight ahead, her version of passing out.
Around 20 minutes had passed. You could hear the voices from the other side of the door, not very well though. Eventually, Chelsea opened the door. She looked the same, except for the bandaid on her neck, and the two tuffs of hair on top of her head that looked like cowlicks at first, but if you looked closer you could see that they were basically cat ears. “We’re done for now.” She said. Albright was staring at the flower in one hand, while developing a Polaroid in another. Chelsea didn’t know about the developments on her head, as Albright had refused to tell her. He had taken a photo though, just for keepsake.

Ene could tell Virgil had a question. “If you have a question, just ask it. She only seems to care when I do dumb things.” she frowned. Endelyn gave a soft nod, agreeing with Ene.

( i’m so sorry about the last post haha- i woke up, typed that in a weird sleep state, and then passed out again )

“You could have stayed and watched...” Albright shook his head. He needed to remember what he was doing. Now that it was just him and Chelsea, and they were in the lab, he could lose himself. Chelsea passed him the syringe, and he pulled it back up, watching it fill up with a white liquid that had black spots. Albright looked like he was a little unstable, but he managed to give her the syringe before he felt the urge to stab it into her neck. They managed to continue this process of Albright making the medicine and then giving it to Chelsea until they were a little over halfway through. The pile of flowers they were working on were shaped like dandelions, with two little points on the top that kind of looked like cat ears. “Where’d you get this?” Albright looked over at Chelsea for the first time, and she didn’t look up as she answered “There were a few mangas that had these, I think they were all a part of the same series.” She said, giving him a syringe with a few of the seeds in. When crushed, a bright pink liquid came out. “My my...isn’t that bright?” making his focus waver for even a second was a mistake. His eyes were cloudy. “Did you see who the main character of the book was?” he asked, usually you could figure out what it might be about based on either the plot of the book or the general appearance of the main character. “No.” Was Chelsea’s response, and Albright shook his head, a devious smile on his face. “You know Chelseaaa, we talked about this. Did you forget about that? Really? Maybe there should be some consequences for this.” Chelsea frowned, having a very good idea of what was happening. “Well? What should they be?” he asked again, and she didn’t respond again. “You know it’s rude not to answer. Well, maybe I should make it a little worse?” Chelsea didn’t move, bottling another pile of pills. “I guess you leave me no choice...” she felt a sudden prick in the back of her neck. Her vision wavered as the liquid was injected into her, Albright suddenly coming to his senses and worriedly yanking the needle out. He quickly rushed to put a bandaid on the puncture, frowning. Chelsea stared straight ahead, her version of passing out.
Around 20 minutes had passed. You could hear the voices from the other side of the door, not very well though. Eventually, Chelsea opened the door. She looked the same, except for the bandaid on her neck, and the two tuffs of hair on top of her head that looked like cowlicks at first, but if you looked closer you could see that they were basically cat ears. “We’re done for now.” She said. Albright was staring at the flower in one hand, while developing a Polaroid in another. Chelsea didn’t know about the developments on her head, as Albright had refused to tell her. He had taken a photo though, just for keepsake.

Ene could tell Virgil had a question. “If you have a question, just ask it. She only seems to care when I do dumb things.” she frowned. Endelyn gave a soft nod, agreeing with Ene.
When Bright saw Chelsea come out, she saw the cat ears on Chelsea's head, as well as the new band aid on her neck. She couldn't laugh because she doubted that she wanted to get pricked in the neck by a needle. But she supposed no harm came from it, since it were only cat ears. She looked inside and went to Albright, with a sort of concerned look on her face. "You got high, didn't you?" Bright asked bluntly as she looked at Albright.

Virgil shook his head.
"The question is more of a dumb kid's joke. Like why are you hitting yourself?" Virgil stated, still sarcastic about the question. Hopefully, Ene could detect his sarcasm a lot more faster this time, rather than last time. Even so, he didn't think any harm would come afterwards.

When Bright saw Chelsea come out, she saw the cat ears on Chelsea's head, as well as the new band aid on her neck. She couldn't laugh because she doubted that she wanted to get pricked in the neck by a needle. But she supposed no harm came from it, since it were only cat ears. She looked inside and went to Albright, with a sort of concerned look on her face. "You got high, didn't you?" Bright asked bluntly as she looked at Albright.

Virgil shook his head.
"The question is more of a dumb kid's joke. Like why are you hitting yourself?" Virgil stated, still sarcastic about the question. Hopefully, Ene could detect his sarcasm a lot more faster this time, rather than last time. Even so, he didn't think any harm would come afterwards.
Chelsea followed behind Bright. Beckett sighed, setting the flower down. He looked like he was praying, his forehead pressed against his clasped hands. “Yes.” he brought his face back up, rubbing his eyes. “I have no idea if that’s permanent or not.” He was dealing with the low after the high. “Right in the neck, I could have killed her!” he slammed his fist on the table. Chelsea was putting away the pill bottles. When Beckett slammed his fist on the table her ears twitched, as if she were startled. It was the most emotion she had shown so far today. She brushed the flowers to the side, moving the pills to a closet, various syringes in the shelf under it, next to a box of bandages. Once it was stored away, she returned to her spot about halfway between both doctors, watching Albright.

Ene frowned. She waited a few seconds to respond, crossing her arms. “Why aren’t you hitting yourself?” it was a dumb response, but she didn’t know how else she was going to respond when it was sarcastic. Endelyn smiled a little, like she actually found the sarcasm funny.

Last edited:
Chelsea followed behind Bright. Beckett sighed, setting the flower down. He looked like he was praying, his forehead pressed against his clasped hands. “Yes.” he brought his face back up, rubbing his eyes. “I have no idea if that’s permanent or not.” He was dealing with the low after the high. “Right in the neck, I could have killed her!” he sighed again. Chelsea was putting away the pill bottles. It was mostly cleaned up, a few piles of flowers still sitting on the table.

Ene frowned. She waited a few seconds to respond, crossing her arms. “Why aren’t you hitting yourself?” it was a dumb response, but she didn’t know how else she was going to respond when it was sarcastic. Endelyn smiled a little, like she actually found the sarcasm funny.
Bright only patted him on the back as a way to calm him down. Or at least, try. "But you didn't, which is what matters most. Plus I'm sure while you're high, you still have a sense where to puncture them." Bright said before she turned and leaned against the door frame. "I suppose you need a moment to cool off?" Bright asked, not sure how Albright takes care of his after-high.

"Because I'm one person and not an idiot who can understand sarcasm." Virgil joked, still hinting at Ene's lack of detection for his sarcasm earlier. He was just gonna have fun making fun of her now.

Bright only patted him on the back as a way to calm him down. Or at least, try. "But you didn't, which is what matters most. Plus I'm sure while you're high, you still have a sense where to puncture them." Bright said before she turned and leaned against the door frame. "I suppose you need a moment to cool off?" Bright asked, not sure how Albright takes care of his after-high.

"Because I'm one person and not an idiot who can understand sarcasm." Virgil joked, still hinting at Ene's lack of detection for his sarcasm earlier. He was just gonna have fun making fun of her now.
Beckett sighed, standing up straight again, his hands holding onto the end of the table. “You missed the worst of it.” he admitted. Chelsea took a small monitor out of her pocket, seeming to mess with a few buttons before showing a security feed to Bright. She had rewinded it to around the time Beckett had stuck the needle in her neck. She started straight ahead for a few seconds, before collapsing. Beckett went into a frenzy. She had sped up the video, so it was a little hard to tell what was going on. Beckett shook Chelsea, then he seemed to slam his head into a wall, then he paced around the room. The entire time, you could see the developing cat ears on her head. When Chelsea finally awoke again, Beckett grabbed her into a hug, obviously apologizing. That was where she stopped the feed, putting the monitor back into her pocket. “Getting the food will take his mind off of it.” She said, Beckett not exactly responding just yet.

“Oh shut up.” Ene said, holding her arm up. “You don’t have to clone yourself to slap yourself. It’s fun for the whole family!” she pretended to slap herself, obviously not doing so, but getting pretty close. She managed to hide her embarrassment well now, but she didn’t like her mistake being brought up.

Beckett sighed, standing up straight again, his hands holding onto the end of the table. “You missed the worst of it.” he admitted. Chelsea took a small monitor out of her pocket, seeming to mess with a few buttons before showing a security feed to Bright. She had rewinded it to around the time Beckett had stuck the needle in her neck. She started straight ahead for a few seconds, before collapsing. Beckett went into a frenzy. She had sped up the video, so it was a little hard to tell what was going on. Beckett shook Chelsea, then he seemed to slam his head into a wall, then he paced around the room. The entire time, you could see the developing cat ears on her head. When Chelsea finally awoke again, Beckett grabbed her into a hug, obviously apologizing. That was where she stopped the feed, putting the monitor back into her pocket. “Getting the food will take his mind off of it.” She said, Beckett not exactly responding just yet.

“Oh shut up.” Ene said, holding her arm up. “You don’t have to clone yourself to slap yourself. It’s fun for the whole family!” she pretended to slap herself, obviously not doing so, but getting pretty close. She managed to hide her embarrassment well now, but she didn’t like her mistake being brought up.
Bright's expectations actually underestimated his panic. It really does look like he cares for her when she's in harm's way. Though, Albright is harm's way, that's just only his high. But she was surprised that she kept a monitor like this to check up on security feeds. Upon hearing Chelsea's suggestion to grab food, Bright had... an idea. "Say, have you guys ever heard of the new club that opened? The Cafe Host Club? They have some nice sweets over there." Bright suggested, hoping Albright would accept. She wanted to help promote the club since it was student's cooking, that was actually really good. From a fancy omelette to a well-made cheesecake. It's pretty similar to a maid cafe since they have maids, but they also have butlers too which is nice. And the clothes cover just right making it very welcoming to anyone. It's even very child friendly.

Virgil rolled his eyes.
"It might be fun to an idiot." Virgil stated before he began doing computer work, checking what books have been taken and overdue. Since Chelsea just took a shit ton, he has to mark down every book under her name. It's a shame she doesn't read them, the library just seems like a farm for her. Or at least that's how Virgil feels. "I've got to set a limit to how many books you can check out at a time..."

Bright's expectations actually underestimated his panic. It really does look like he cares for her when she's in harm's way. Though, Albright is harm's way, that's just only his high. But she was surprised that she kept a monitor like this to check up on security feeds. Upon hearing Chelsea's suggestion to grab food, Bright had... an idea. "Say, have you guys ever heard of the new club that opened? The Cafe Host Club? They have some nice sweets over there." Bright suggested, hoping Albright would accept. She wanted to help promote the club since it was student's cooking, that was actually really good. From a fancy omelette to a well-made cheesecake. It's pretty similar to a maid cafe since they have maids, but they also have butlers too which is nice. And the clothes cover just right making it very welcoming to anyone. It's even very child friendly.

Virgil rolled his eyes.
"It might be fun to an idiot." Virgil stated before he began doing computer work, checking what books have been taken and overdue. Since Chelsea just took a shit ton, he has to mark down every book under her name. It's a shame she doesn't read them, the library just seems like a farm for her. Or at least that's how Virgil feels. "I've got to set a limit to how many books you can check out at a time..."
"We keep the security feed to make sure no one breaks in," Chelsea murmured an explanation as if she had read Bright's mind. Albright turned around from his table, looking over at the two again. He seemed relatively calmer, though he still seemed frustrated at himself. "Host club?" he tilted his head, thinking for a second, before nodding. "I think I've heard of it." Chelsea nodded, her ears perking up. Sweets were her weak point, having grown up seeing them ever so often, but never actually having the money to buy one. When Beckett had adopted her and she had tasted one for the first time, she was practically in heaven. Beckett noticed this small movement and smiled, this could help be a way for him to apologize. "You want to go there?" he asked Chelsea, who nodded. "If you're willing to take us there, I think she'd really want to go." Beckett looked over at Bright, managing a small chuckle.

Ene sighed.
"When I first met you, you were a lot more interesting to be around." she murmured. She didn't deny being called an idiot, but she didn't really feel like it anyways. she watched him put in the books under Chelsea's name, and tilted her head. "You know, I can help you with that," she pointed out. She poked the tab, and suddenly all the books Chelsea had checked out were listed as checked out. "I may be an idiot, but I'm not useless."

Last edited:
"We keep the security feed to make sure no one breaks in," Chelsea murmured an explanation as if she had read Bright's mind. Albright turned around from his table, looking over at the two again. He seemed relatively calmer, though he still seemed frustrated at himself. "Host club?" he tilted his head, thinking for a second, before nodding. "I think I've heard of it." Chelsea nodded, her ears perking up. Sweets were her weak point, having grown up seeing them ever so often, but never actually having the money to buy one. When Beckett had adopted her and she had tasted one for the first time, she was practically in heaven. Beckett noticed this small movement and smiled, this could help be a way for him to apologize. "You want to go there?" he asked Chelsea, who nodded. "If you're willing to take us there, I think she'd really want to go." Beckett looked over at Bright, managing a small chuckle.

Ene sighed.
"When I first met you, you were a lot more interesting to be around." she murmured. She didn't deny being called an idiot, but she didn't really feel like it anyways. she watched him put in the books under Chelsea's name, and tilted her head. "You know, I can help you with that," she pointed out. She poked the tab, and suddenly all the books Chelsea had checked out were listed as checked out. "I may be an idiot, but I'm not useless."
"Sure. Follow me then." Bright said with a giggle when she saw Chelsea's cat ears perk. She never thought she'd ever see a neko-girl in real life. God, her urges to weeb is starting to peak now. She wanted to go to Albright and ask him for the same injection he gave Chelsea, but it might make him all sad and stuff again. Maybe she'll ask for it some other time. She then walked out the door, waiting for Albright and Chelsea to follow her.

Virgil looked at Ene and had a nervous smile on his face.
"Yeah, I suppose. Aren't you supposed to be a student here or something though? I mean, I guess I could make you an assistant... like a TA (Teacher-Assistant)." He said since it was pretty much his job to do stuff like that. But he supposed it won't hurt his job much since he still has to organize the books manually and harass the students with overdue books. This probably could help, but personally he liked doing it himself. Sometimes he finds note worthy books on the list and has to absolutely harass the student if it was overdue.

"Sure. Follow me then." Bright said with a giggle when she saw Chelsea's cat ears perk. She never thought she'd ever see a neko-girl in real life. God, her urges to weeb is starting to peak now. She wanted to go to Albright and ask him for the same injection he gave Chelsea, but it might make him all sad and stuff again. Maybe she'll ask for it some other time. She then walked out the door, waiting for Albright and Chelsea to follow her.

Virgil looked at Ene and had a nervous smile on his face.
"Yeah, I suppose. Aren't you supposed to be a student here or something though? I mean, I guess I could make you an assistant... like a TA (Teacher-Assistant)." He said since it was pretty much his job to do stuff like that. But he supposed it won't hurt his job much since he still has to organize the books manually and harass the students with overdue books. This probably could help, but personally he liked doing it himself. Sometimes he finds note worthy books on the list and has to absolutely harass the student if it was overdue.
Chelsea followed after Bright almost incredibly fast. Albright followed behind. It wasn’t hard for him to keep up. The longer Chelsea seemed happy, the longer he started to not feel as bad. “So, What’s this host club like?” Albright caught up to the two, deciding he wanted to know a little bit about the place they were going. Chelsea nodded, as if she wanted to hear about it as well. The promise of sweets were enough to get her hooked, but she wanted a small idea of everything else as well.

“Sure. If you want to keep viewing me as a student, I was never unregistered as one.” Ene shrugged, not understanding his nervous smile. “I mean if you don’t want me to help, I won’t. It’s not hard to sit and watch while someone else complains.” she added nonchalantly. Endelyn had gotten distracted, pulling out a book from one of the titles on the list. She was paying through that while Ene spoke. “But, once again, I can be useful.” she repeated this again, sitting next to the ghost program girl thing.

Chelsea followed after Bright almost incredibly fast. Albright followed behind. It wasn’t hard for him to keep up. The longer Chelsea seemed happy, the longer he started to not feel as bad. “So, What’s this host club like?” Albright caught up to the two, deciding he wanted to know a little bit about the place they were going. Chelsea nodded, as if she wanted to hear about it as well. The promise of sweets were enough to get her hooked, but she wanted a small idea of everything else as well.

“Sure. If you want to keep viewing me as a student, I was never unregistered as one.” Ene shrugged, not understanding his nervous smile. “I mean if you don’t want me to help, I won’t. It’s not hard to sit and watch while someone else complains.” she added nonchalantly. Endelyn had gotten distracted, pulling out a book from one of the titles on the list. She was paying through that while Ene spoke. “But, once again, I can be useful.” she repeated this again, sitting next to the ghost program girl thing.
As Bright kept walking, she began to explain most of it. "So it's like a maid cafe with butlers and the environment is pretty child friendly. They work like any other cafe at the corner of any block really and the food there is delicious since some of the students there took cooking classes and the club is adding to their work experience." Bright said. "It really works more like any cafe rather than a club. Sometimes they do have special events where they change their outfits and such. I guess it's more like a cosplay cafe, now that I think about it."

Virgil just nodded as Ene talked. "Alright, I can't argue with that then." Virgil then looked at the girl and watched as Ene sat next to her. They really seem to have some sort of sisterly bond. She always thought of Ene as some mischievous pain in the ass, but it seems like she can be nice when she wants. Perhaps she's helping only to avoid the ghost girl or something...

As Bright kept walking, she began to explain most of it. "So it's like a maid cafe with butlers and the environment is pretty child friendly. They work like any other cafe at the corner of any block really and the food there is delicious since some of the students there took cooking classes and the club is adding to their work experience." Bright said. "It really works more like any cafe rather than a club. Sometimes they do have special events where they change their outfits and such. I guess it's more like a cosplay cafe, now that I think about it."

Virgil just nodded as Ene talked. "Alright, I can't argue with that then." Virgil then looked at the girl and watched as Ene sat next to her. They really seem to have some sort of sisterly bond. She always thought of Ene as some mischievous pain in the ass, but it seems like she can be nice when she wants. Perhaps she's helping only to avoid the ghost girl or something...
“So it’s student run? Sounds pretty interesting.” Beckett nodded. “Weren’t mew into stuff like that when mew were nyounger?” Chelsea asked, tilting her head. Beckett ignored the lisp in favor of trying to hide his embarrassment. “Let’s not talk about that.” was his only response. Chelsea seemed to judge him for a second, before moving on. “So, where’s it located?” Albright asked, trying to change the subject.

Ene nodded.
“Thanks, it’ll give me something to do.” she seemed nicer, that was for sure. Despite Endelyn obviously looking at a book, Ene could feel her eyes burning into her back. It was the fear of being half strangled that drove her on. “Ya’know, you missed quite the party earlier.” she suddenly said, changing the topic suddenly.

“So it’s student run? Sounds pretty interesting.” Beckett nodded. “Weren’t mew into stuff like that when mew were nyounger?” Chelsea asked, tilting her head. Beckett ignored the lisp in favor of trying to hide his embarrassment. “Let’s not talk about that.” was his only response. Chelsea seemed to judge him for a second, before moving on. “So, where’s it located?” Albright asked, trying to change the subject.

Ene nodded.
“Thanks, it’ll give me something to do.” she seemed nicer, that was for sure. Despite Endelyn obviously looking at a book, Ene could feel her eyes burning into her back. It was the fear of being half strangled that drove her on. “Ya’know, you missed quite the party earlier.” she suddenly said, changing the topic suddenly.
"It's pretty close to the food hall." She said before the cafe club came into view. It was well decorated and there was a maid outside to greet guests. She was also handing out menus to anyone who came in. Once they got there, Bright took a menu as they maid gave both Chelsea and Albright menus as well. "Again, it's my treat so I'll pay after all this." Bright said as she smiled. They eventually sat down at one of the tables, the room very well decorated. There weren't a lot of customers around, but you could see there were Elementary kids, Juniors and Seniors there too. It was such a nice atmosphere.

Virgil raised an eyebrow. Party? It didn't seem like that. What did she mean party?
"What party?" Virgil asked as he checked his black book for any sort of stains. Virgil was terribly confused by Ene's words...

"It's pretty close to the food hall." She said before the cafe club came into view. It was well decorated and there was a maid outside to greet guests. She was also handing out menus to anyone who came in. Once they got there, Bright took a menu as they maid gave both Chelsea and Albright menus as well. "Again, it's my treat so I'll pay after all this." Bright said as she smiled. They eventually sat down at one of the tables, the room very well decorated. There weren't a lot of customers around, but you could see there were Elementary kids, Juniors and Seniors there too. It was such a nice atmosphere.

Virgil raised an eyebrow. Party? It didn't seem like that. What did she mean party?
"What party?" Virgil asked as he checked his black book for any sort of stains. Virgil was terribly confused by Ene's words...
Chelsea was so excited, she was practically shaking. “This is pretty impressive.” Albright murmured. He hadn’t expected much, so he was surprised at how professional it appeared. Chelsea was already digging through the menu, trying to figure out what to pick. “Thank mew,” she said in a soft voice when Bright reminded them that she would be paying. By now, she had noticed the lisp, and hated it quite a bit. Albright looked at her, before looking at the menu again. “I’m surprised more people aren’t here,” he admitted, trying to pick something off the menu.

“Not that kind of party.” Ene shook her head. “Just some interesting stuff happened.” she said. Despite her silence the whole time, she had been watching. She hadn’t wanted to participate because Endelyn was using her as a doll, and she didn’t want to get punched. It was amazing how much she could see when she didn’t participate in the conversation.

Chelsea was so excited, she was practically shaking. “This is pretty impressive.” Albright murmured. He hadn’t expected much, so he was surprised at how professional it appeared. Chelsea was already digging through the menu, trying to figure out what to pick. “Thank mew,” she said in a soft voice when Bright reminded them that she would be paying. By now, she had noticed the lisp, and hated it quite a bit. Albright looked at her, before looking at the menu again. “I’m surprised more people aren’t here,” he admitted, trying to pick something off the menu.

“Not that kind of party.” Ene shook her head. “Just some interesting stuff happened.” she said. Despite her silence the whole time, she had been watching. She hadn’t wanted to participate because Endelyn was using her as a doll, and she didn’t want to get punched. It was amazing how much she could see when she didn’t participate in the conversation.
"For some, the cosplay might be a bit much or they're just trying to sneak into the Amethyst Flower girl Ceremony that I heard about." Bright said as she looked through the menu. There were all sorts of food. From pasta to steak, an omelette to crepes. There were also some enticing deserts, in which there were more deserts than actual meals. There was cheese cake, cake, ice cream cake and ice cream sundaes. The menu for beverages seemed to be on a layer of paper like a flap. For beverages, there was always water, soda and milkshakes. There was juice and milk too. Somehow dim sum was on the list too. Though there was a small hole at the corner of the menu with the corner of the flap inside it. Apparently under it had light alcohol beverages that didn't seem like normal names for the drinks. The title was VA-11 HALL-A Special, and the design was very 8-bit. There were some beverages on the list that didn't need alcohol, and they even told so. It was mostly for Seniors with some exception to how old the Juniors were. Elementary were strictly forbidden from drinking this. There were descriptions of the drinks listed... Sort of. It wawas sorted very simply. When a maid came over to take their orders, she started with Bright first since it seems she had helped out just recently or she might've worked there. She probably did. "I'll just have my customer usual, please." The maid wrote it down and nodded, repeating the order. "So a Cobalt Velvet, strawberry crepe with mini pancakes. What'd I expect from our most cherished employee." The maid then looked to Albright and Chelsea. "What will you two have?" The maid asked as she smiled.
20190812_130938.jpg20190812_131009.jpg

Virgil only got more confused.
"Like what?" Virgil asked, about to go for a drink if Ene doesn't make it clearer to him about what went on.

"For some, the cosplay might be a bit much or they're just trying to sneak into the Amethyst Flower girl Ceremony that I heard about." Bright said as she looked through the menu. There were all sorts of food. From pasta to steak, an omelette to crepes. There were also some enticing deserts, in which there were more deserts than actual meals. There was cheese cake, cake, ice cream cake and ice cream sundaes. The menu for beverages seemed to be on a layer of paper like a flap. For beverages, there was always water, soda and milkshakes. There was juice and milk too. Somehow dim sum was on the list too. Though there was a small hole at the corner of the menu with the corner of the flap inside it. Apparently under it had light alcohol beverages that didn't seem like normal names for the drinks. The title was VA-11 HALL-A Special, and the design was very 8-bit. There were some beverages on the list that didn't need alcohol, and they even told so. It was mostly for Seniors with some exception to how old the Juniors were. Elementary were strictly forbidden from drinking this. There were descriptions of the drinks listed... Sort of. It wawas sorted very simply. When a maid came over to take their orders, she started with Bright first since it seems she had helped out just recently or she might've worked there. She probably did. "I'll just have my customer usual, please." The maid wrote it down and nodded, repeating the order. "So a Cobalt Velvet, strawberry crepe with mini pancakes. What'd I expect from our most cherished employee." The maid then looked to Albright and Chelsea. "What will you two have?" The maid asked as she smiled.

Virgil only got more confused.
"Like what?" Virgil asked, about to go for a drink if Ene doesn't make it clearer to him about what went on.
The two looked over the menu. As much as he was tempted, Albright stayed away from the alcohol. He had already had a high today, he didn’t want to get drunk as well. He looked over the menu again, feeling a little pressured to pick as fast as he could, since the waiter was already there. “I guess I’ll have water, and the steak, medium well.” he could order deserts later if he really wanted them. He looked over at Chelsea, who had bit her lip with a newfound fang as she tried to make a decision. “I’ll have the Moonblast, strawberry parfait, and...can mew make sushi?” Chelsea ordered, tilting her head to the side at the end. Albright was a little surprised she had ended up ordering alcohol, thinking it was his fault for a second, but he calmed down, handing his menu back to the waitress.

“Well...let’s see...” Ene paused for a minute, as if she actually had to remember what happened. “Bright put his amulet on Chelsea, temporarily possessing her. She nearly grabbed her own boobs because of him. That was pretty weird.” Endelyn seemed a little upset by this, but she didn’t touch Ene. After all, she wasn’t saying anything that hadn’t happened. “That’s the most interesting thing I’ve seen since that one kid played gay porn in here.” she said, shrugging.

Last edited:
The two looked over the menu. As much as he was tempted, Albright stayed away from the alcohol. He had already had a high today, he didn’t want to get drunk as well. He looked over the menu again, feeling a little pressured to pick as fast as he could, since the waiter was already there. “I guess I’ll have water, and the steak, medium well.” he could order deserts later if he really wanted them. He looked over at Chelsea, who had bit her lip with a newfound fang as she tried to make a decision. “I’ll have the Moonblast, strawberry parfait, and...can mew make sushi?” Chelsea ordered, tilting her head to the side at the end. Albright was a little surprised she had ended up ordering alcohol, thinking it was his fault for a second, but he calmed down, handing his menu back to the waitress.

“Well...let’s see...” Ene paused for a minute, as if she actually had to remember what happened. “Bright put his amulet on Chelsea, temporarily possessing her. She nearly grabbed her own boobs because of him. That was pretty weird.” Endelyn seemed a little upset by this, but she didn’t touch Ene. After all, she wasn’t saying anything that hadn’t happened. “That’s the most interesting thing I’ve seen since that one kid played gay porn in here.” she said, shrugging.
"Yes, we do make sushi. Is there a specific kind of sushi you want?" The maid asked as she took Albright's order and the other menus.

"Huh? What's her amulet do anyway. She never told me about it." Virgil asked, getting more curious about Bright's amulet more than the second comment about what Victor did.

"Yes, we do make sushi. Is there a specific kind of sushi you want?" The maid asked as she took Albright's order and the other menus.

"Huh? What's her amulet do anyway. She never told me about it." Virgil asked, getting more curious about Bright's amulet more than the second comment about what Victor did.
Chelsea nodded, her ears twitching as if she was greatful for it. “Can I have the salmon sushi then? Please?” She asked. Albright looked over at Bright, trying to make sure she was okay with Chelsea ordering all this. It couldn’t exactly be cheap. Chelsea seemed to have caught onto most of the changes outside of just the cat ears. She had to remind herself to go get the book she had gotten the flowers from at a later point. She seemed almost embarrassed, her ears flattening against her head as she finished the order.

Ene tilted her head. “He never told you?” she asked. She opened her mouth, before closing it. “I actually don’t know how much I can tell. The basic premise is that Bright’s soul is attached to the amulet, meaning that when he dies, whoever touches the amulet gets pretty much possessed? Maybe it’s just having the amulet touched in general. I’m not sure.” she frowned. Endelyn didn’t look up. It wasn’t her place to determine what she would say and what she wouldn’t.

Chelsea nodded, her ears twitching as if she was greatful for it. “Can I have the salmon sushi then? Please?” She asked. Albright looked over at Bright, trying to make sure she was okay with Chelsea ordering all this. It couldn’t exactly be cheap. Chelsea seemed to have caught onto most of the changes outside of just the cat ears. She had to remind herself to go get the book she had gotten the flowers from at a later point. She seemed almost embarrassed, her ears flattening against her head as she finished the order.

Ene tilted her head. “He never told you?” she asked. She opened her mouth, before closing it. “I actually don’t know how much I can tell. The basic premise is that Bright’s soul is attached to the amulet, meaning that when he dies, whoever touches the amulet gets pretty much possessed? Maybe it’s just having the amulet touched in general. I’m not sure.” she frowned. Endelyn didn’t look up. It wasn’t her place to determine what she would say and what she wouldn’t.
The maid just smiled and nodded. "Alright, I'll let the kitchen know. I'll be back with your drinks in a moment." She said as she left and Bright looked at Albright, noticing his look of concern about what Chelsea was ordering. She could only say nothing and shrug in a way that was absolutely okay. She did say she'd treat them.

Virgil nodded with interest. He then sat back and seat and propped his feet onto the desk, leaning back further in his chair.
"That... does sound interesting. So Bright's pretty much a dead girl, huh?" Virgil asked.

The maid just smiled and nodded. "Alright, I'll let the kitchen know. I'll be back with your drinks in a moment." She said as she left and Bright looked at Albright, noticing his look of concern about what Chelsea was ordering. She could only say nothing and shrug in a way that was absolutely okay. She did say she'd treat them.

Virgil nodded with interest. He then sat back and seat and propped his feet onto the desk, leaning back further in his chair.
"That... does sound interesting. So Bright's pretty much a dead girl, huh?" Virgil asked.
Both of them nodded as a sign of thanks to the maid. “So you come here so often they know your order?” he asked. He could scold Chelsea about taking advantage of others another time, right wasn’t that time. He was just trying to make conversation for the time being, with Chelsea being self-conscious about her lisp and all. He would talk to her later.

Ene was quiet, as if she was figuring out whether she could say her next sentence or not. “More like a dead guy in a woman’s body.” she admitted, waiting to be glitched out by Bright’s AI. If it didn’t do that, it was an added bonus for her, if it did, the words had already left her mouth, so what was the point?

Both of them nodded as a sign of thanks to the maid. “So you come here so often they know your order?” he asked. He could scold Chelsea about taking advantage of others another time, right wasn’t that time. He was just trying to make conversation for the time being, with Chelsea being self-conscious about her lisp and all. He would talk to her later.

Ene was quiet, as if she was figuring out whether she could say her next sentence or not. “More like a dead guy in a woman’s body.” she admitted, waiting to be glitched out by Bright’s AI. If it didn’t do that, it was an added bonus for her, if it did, the words had already left her mouth, so what was the point?
"Well that, and I work here. Sometimes... most of the time." Bright said with a slight chuckle. "The pay is good and it's got me some pocket money. Only thing is, since I can literally inherit the money from my past life, I'm sitting on some grands that has been dormant for awhile thanks to my former work. They pay me a lot and with good reason." Bright sort of just bragged since she knew Albright is still stuck on the idea that Chelsea was taking too much advantage of Bright's offer. To her, she wouldn't even care. Since some of the money she'll pay would end up back into her paycheck. It'd also help the cafe more too since it is student run.

Virgil was even more surprised.
"Huh... it must feel weird. Since, I'm sure having a male body then a female body would mostly feel different. Would it?" Virgil asked curiously since there were differences between the two bodies that are of course, different in a way. The AI didn't do anything since it's just trivial information. It wasn't anything too important.

"Well that, and I work here. Sometimes... most of the time." Bright said with a slight chuckle. "The pay is good and it's got me some pocket money. Only thing is, since I can literally inherit the money from my past life, I'm sitting on some grands that has been dormant for awhile thanks to my former work. They pay me a lot and with good reason." Bright sort of just bragged since she knew Albright is still stuck on the idea that Chelsea was taking too much advantage of Bright's offer. To her, she wouldn't even care. Since some of the money she'll pay would end up back into her paycheck. It'd also help the cafe more too since it is student run.

Virgil was even more surprised.
"Huh... it must feel weird. Since, I'm sure having a male body then a female body would mostly feel different. Would it?" Virgil asked curiously since there were differences between the two bodies that are of course, different in a way. The AI didn't do anything since it's just trivial information. It wasn't anything too important.
“That must be nice.” Albright sighed. The last thing he needed was an eighteen year old-looking girl bragging about how much money she had. He had always been middle class, Chelsea had been lower at one point. Despite that, he was glad that it seemed like they were only taking a bit out of her money. “Is that why you invited to buy us a meal then?” he asked. Chelsea kept getting distracted by the different maid outfits, having never seen them outside of a few books she had looked at. She didn’t feel as if she had much to contribute to the conversation. It wasn’t like she understood a lot about money, she just knew she had to tally it up sometimes. She rocked back and forth in her chair, her ears flicking every time she saw something move a little faster than normal.

“Maybe it would. Maybe it wouldn’t. I’m not really sure.” Ene shrugged, not really knowing why he would ask. She was glad her body was still in one piece. “You’d probably get used to it after awhile.” she thought back to what Bright had said shortly after being in Chelsea’s body. “Then again, maybe you wouldn’t. There’s a lot of maybes.” she shrugged. “Would you be a girl if you had a way to do so?” she asked, leaning forward a little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back